'I look out over a dusted horizon,

The life before me dull and gray,

My eyes close soft as a prayer within,

Comes forth to speak what my heart does say,

When all seems lost, and the future grows dim,

The hope we hold can still guide the way,

Eyes open gently to view once again,

The land where life found life today.'

Got bored before bed, decided to make a graphic.

No real story to it, it's just that when I finished it really seemed to inspire hope through itself somehow, so I gave it that name. The little poem is something I just whipped up to go with it.

Thoughts/Criticism/Ratings?

post-143-1131256110_thumb.jpg

post-143-1131256110_thumb.jpg

Edited by Norris Scott

Guest The Imperfect™

It is very very very very good. I could never be able to do anything like that...but...I really don't think that face should be there. I kinda just wrecks it for me...and also I dont like how the top left corner is all black...but maybe I am just being picky...great job though! (I made that all one sentance! YAY!)

It was the face that I thought really gave the graphic a 'hopeful' feel to it, and I'm not sure about your 'all black' comment...do you mean it's too dark, or do you literally only see black there?

Because on my monitor, that's a person with a large blanket waving in the wind, and they stand out from the slightly dimmer background. Maybe my monitor settings are brighter then yours if you're only seeing black though, I dunno

loving it man. the colors are good and everything flows together nicely. Blending is great and overall flow and oustanding. the only thing that I noticed is the border isn't the same size all way around. Nothing at all major jsut me being nitpicky