WWE 2006

Guest xZ3nigmaZx

Pretty good things you are doing. Here is what I think.

Glad you are pushing RVD on SmackDown. He deserves it. Don't really know why he would be BACK on SmackDown, though.

I don't know about everybody else, but I really like you bringing in The Outsiders. I know they are always in and out, but hopefully, you do great things with them.

I also hope that you don't have Shawn Michaels win the Royal Rumble (or hopefully, not Conway). Looking forward to the Royal Rumble.

Guest xZ3nigmaZx

Smackdown Preview

We are just two days away from 2006 first PPV, The Royal Rumble. Things sure are picking up on Smackdown with Theodore Long announcing that he finds that there are only four people on his roster that he deams worthy of a WWE Heavyweigh Title shot. Those four men are JBL, Randy Orton, Rob Van Dam and Rey Mysterio. Last week we saw JBL and Orton team up against RVD and Mysterio, it was JBL and Orton who got the win after RVD kicked Mysterio by mistake allowing Randy Orton to RKO Mysterio for the win. What will Theodore Long have in store for these superstars before the Rumble?

Smackdowns cruiserweight division has been on fire in recent weeks with Gregory Helms and Kid Kash making their mark. It looks like Cruiserweight champion Juventud will have a lot to deal with in the upcoming weeks.

Chris Benoit and Booker T will be battle for the last time in their Best of 7 Series. The scores are now even at 3-3 due to Benoit defeating Booker two striaght weeks in a row on Smackdown. Will lady luck be on The Cripplers side? Or will Booker T finally put Benoit away and capture the United States title.

Smackdown is set to be a big night before the Rumble, don't forget to tune in.

• 1 year later...