The biggest football match ever

MDK

Two of League Two's promotion-chasing sides meet on Thursday evening, as Wycombe Wanderers host Leyton Orient.

The Causeway Stadium clash - live on Sky Sports 2 - sees both clubs meet for the first time this season in Buckinghamshire.

Grimsby Town's 3-0 win over Lincoln City may have taken The Mariners to the summit of the table on Wednesday, but Wycombe and Orient will aim to keep their promotion rivals within touching distance.

Chairboys boss John Gorman is without Danny Senda for Thursday's clash, as the defender serves a one-match ban for picking up five yellow cards.

Former England international Robert Lee is doubtful after picking up a knock to his calf muscle, with Joe Burnell ready to take his place in midfield, if Lee is not fit to play.

O's boss Martin Ling, meanwhile, could hand a start to striker Jabo Ibehre, who found the scoresheet in the 5-1 home drubbing of Rushden & Diamonds on Boxing Day.

Other than that, Ling is expected to make few alterations to the side that won impressively on Monday.

I know few of you care but Orient are NEVER on the telebox, so I'm pretty stoked about it all. But yeah, should be a good game, both teams are coming into this after impressive wins the previous games. I reckon we will win this because our away form has been fantastic all season. Also, if you are watching it, keep your eye out for Craig Easton and John Mackie, both good players. Mackie likes to hug people instead of tackling them, it seems.