Eternal Bluff - What happens here stays here for eternity

Love it.

Was the sky done in Photoshop or Terragen? I love the person hanging from the tree, same for the other people in the shot. The lightning is done nice, doesn't look too fake, looks very good. The water actually looks pretty great, liking how you've got the bus/van/car in the water halfway as well.

Very dark piece, maybe that's why I like it so much. Much better than your last piece, seems to have a story behind this piece. Looks great to me, well done. I've never got the hang of Terragen, couldn't even imagine of trying something like that.

thanks for the feedback . the sky is a bunch of cloud stocks and some brush work blended in. Terragen is really tough at first. I remember a while back trying it and giving up I might try to stick with it this time

Awesome water, love the hills in the foreground, hills look nice and the hanging guy is a nice touch. Sky looks great too.

HATE the background hills and the people on them, they just look bad IMO. Also, I notice you must have had some problems with the edges of each layer... the sky seems to overlap the background hills in certain areas, and the bottoms of the foreground hills look strangely unrealistic in areas where it's touching the water.

Other then those gripes, I really like it. Best I've seen from you in a awhile.

Awesome water, love the hills in the foreground, hills look nice and the hanging guy is a nice touch. Sky looks great too.

HATE the background hills and the people on them, they just look bad IMO. Also, I notice you must have had some problems with the edges of each layer... the sky seems to overlap the background hills in certain areas, and the bottoms of the foreground hills look strangely unrealistic in areas where it's touching the water.

Other then those gripes, I really like it. Best I've seen from you in a awhile.

Guest muddatrucker27

I like it, I don't know how difficult it was to do, but it looks nice, althought I'd get rid of the car thing in the water and the people in the background as they look too fake, or at least they don't look like they're far away, the hanging guy and the sitting guy look good though.

I was expecting something that looked like Marshs Volcano from the other day.