Guns N Roses

Guest Chaos Theory

Guest Chaos Theory

Anybody have this CD. I've been wanting to get it but I can't find it at any of the stores like Wal Mart or K Mart and I haven't been able to make it over fYe or Sam Goody yet. I've heard a few cuts of it such as Welcome to teh Jungle and Paradise City. I must say I'm very impressed. Axel Rose is one of the few people that actually sound the same on CD and in live concert. His voice range is amazing.

It's pretty good, as far as live albums go, worth getting if you're a big fan, which it sounds like you are, or are becoming at least.

On a sidenote, has anyone heard the "Hollywood Rose" album that's on Amazon? I didn't even know it existed until a couple of weeks ago, and can't find anyone who's heard it yet to know if it's worth getting.

Yeah, parts of the Live Era CD have been re-recorded. It's most noticeable on the tracks which also feature on the Live In Tokyo DVDs cos you can clearly hear the difference.

It's still a great live album though, the version of Move To The City in particular rocks my socks.

Guest rbn278582

Anybody have this CD. I've been wanting to get it but I can't find it at any of the stores like Wal Mart or K Mart and I haven't been able to make it over fYe or Sam Goody yet. I've heard a few cuts of it such as Welcome to teh Jungle and Paradise City. I must say I'm very impressed. Axel Rose is one of the few people that actually sound the same on CD and in live concert. His voice range is amazing.

Edited by rbn278582