WWF 01

Guest usarmyin06

Guest usarmyin06

Because of my lack of knowledge of 1993 as I was only five years old. I decided to go with a time frame that I was very familiar with.

We all should remember what happened at Wrestlemania XVII. This was in my opinion a great time for the WWF; but the events that followed were not so great. This was when I began losing interest; WCW Invasion blah, blah, blah. This is my attempt to rewrite history in a sense. My first card will closely resemble the Raw that followed with nearly identical results. However the way that I play the storylines out will differ. For those of you that aren’t familiar or simply can't remember Wrestlemania XVII these are the results taken from Pro Wrestling History which is an excellent resource site that I recommend to all.

WrestleMania X-7

April 1, 2001 in Houston, TX

Astrodome drawing 67,925 ($3,530,904)

Shown live on PPV (2.4)

1. Justin Credible & X-Pac beat Steve Blackman & Grandmaster Sexay (2:46) when X-Pac pinned Blackman.

2. WWF I-C Champ Chris Jericho pinned William Regal (7:08).

3. Bradshaw, Farooq, & Tazz beat RTC (Buchanan, Goodfather, & Venis) (3:53) when Bradshaw pinned Goodfather.

4. Kane beat Raven and Big Show (9:18) to win the WWF Hardcore Title when he pinned Big Show.

5. Eddie Guerrero pinned Test (8:30) to win the WWF European Title.

6. Kurt Angle pinned Chris Benoit (14:02).

7. Chyna pinned Ivory (2:39) to win the WWF Women's Title.

8. Shane McMahon pinned Vince McMahon (14:12) in a "street fight" match. Mick Foley was the special referee.

9. Edge & Christian beat Buh Buh Ray & D-Von Dudley and Matt & Jeff Hardy in a "tables, ladders, and chairs" match to win the WWF Tag Title.

10. Iron Sheik won a "battle royal" (3:05). Also in the match were" Brother Love, Bushwhackers, Jim Cornette, Doink (Fall), Duke Droese, Earthquake, Gobbledy Gooker, Goon, Michael Hayes, Hillbilly Jim, Kimala, Kim Chee (Lombardi), One Man Gang, Repo Man, Sgt. Slaughter, Tugboat, and Nikolai Volkoff.

11. The Undertaker pinned Triple H (18:17).

12. Steve Austin pinned The Rock (28:06) in a "no DQ" match to win the WWF World Title.

The final match was the beginning of Austins heel turn, his alignment with Vince McMahon; the man that he fought for the ending part of the 90’s and beginning of the new century. Raw Is War will be up soon. Below are workers, staff, and title holders of this time.

Faces

Al Snow

Billy Gunn

Bradshaw

Bubba Ray Dudley

Chris Jericho

Chyna

Crash Holly

Debra

D-Von Dudley

Farooq

Funaki

Grand Masta Sexay

Hardcore Holly

Jacqueline

Jeff Hardy

Kane

K-Kwik

Lita

Matt Hardy

Mick Foley

Molly Holly

Paul Bearer

Road Dogg

Scotty 2 Hotty

Shane McMahon

Shawn Michaels

Steve Blackman

TAKA Michinoku

Tazz

The Kat

The Rock

Tori

Undertaker

Heels

Albert

Big Show

Bull Buchanan

Chaz

Chris Benoit

Christian

Dean Malenko

D’Lo

Eddie Guerrero

Edge

Essa Rios

Goodfather

Ivory

Jazz

Kurt Angle

Perry Saturn

Raven

Rhyno

Rikishi

Stephanie McMahon

Steve Austin

Steven Richards

Terri

Test

Tiger Ali Singh

Triple H

Trish Stratus

Val Venis

Vince McMahon

William Regal

X-Pac

Announcers

Howard Finkel

Jerry Lawler

Jim Cornette

Jim Ross

Jonathan Coachman

Kevin Kelly

Lilian Garcia

Marissa Mazzola

Michael Cole

Tony Chimel

Referees

Earl Hebner

Jack Doan

Jimmy Korderas

Mike Chioda

Pierre Clemont

Teddy Long

Production

Jim Johnston

Kevin Dunn

Medical

Chris Brannan

Dr. Andrews

Dr. Youngblood

Writers

Benton Fraser

Brian Gerwitz

Bruce Pritchard

Eddie Chandler

Sophie Corbett

Tommy Cornell

Road Agents

Danny Davis

Dave Hebner

Gerald Brisco

Harvey Wippleman

Jack Lanza

John Gaburick

Michael Hayes

Pat Patterson

Sgt. Slaughter

Steve Lombardi

Tony Garea

Trainers

Dominic DeNucci

Johnny Rodz

Rey Misterio

Tom Pritchard

Champions

WWF European – Eddie Guerrero

WWF Hardcore - Kane

WWF Intercontinental – Chris Jericho

WWF Lightweight – Crash Holly

WWF Tag Team – Edge and Christian

WWF Womens – Chyna

WWF World – Steve Austin

Guest usarmyin06

Raw

April 2, 2001

-Match Making-

Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler give their normal welcomes but they’re quickly interrupted by a tirade of boos as Vince McMahon makes his way to the ring with his music booming loud over the PA system. He enters the ring walking tall and arrogantly as he always does. Then just as he begins to speak he signals the crowd with the bird and gets another huge reaction out of the crowd. Now without further a due he finally gets down to business.

Vince McMahon: “Last night was a great night! The Peoples Champ is now only the Peoples Champ because “Stone Cold” Steve Austin is the WWF World Champion now! (Vince begins laughing hysterically, actually bending over and holding his side as the crowd boos him loudly) Ok, ok I'm done cracking jokes, for now. You see I have been hearing a lot of talk backstage. People think that The Rock was treated unfairly, what with my slight interference. But you see folks; the WWF has been a baby of mine for quite some time. The World Title is what represents this business and I can't have my title in my federation belonging to The Rock. What kind of champ is a champ of the people? That sure doesn’t sound like a high paying endeavor to me! I came out here tonight to give The Rock a chance. To give The Rock his last chance at the World Title! Is it my fault that the man keeps losing it? (Vince chuckles again as the crowd rips into him with boos once more) Now I know folks, I know that I hadn’t of done this that Rock would of cried and moaned until I gave in. So tonight, to ensure that my interference will play no role, The Rock will be beaten, I mean… (Vince puts the mic down from the mouth, knowing that his voice will not out due the boos from this crowd) The Rock will be facing Austin in a steel cage match right here tonight!”

Vince throws down the mic and embraces rare cheers from the crowd. Too bad the cheers aren’t exactly intended for him. But oh well I suppose; we now take a short break before our first match gets underway.

Overall Rating: 96%

Six Man Tag Team Match

Eddie Guerrero, Perry Saturn, Dean Malenko (w/Terri) over Test and The A.P.A

Not a whole lot to say about this one really. Tests inability to be cooperative with the A.P.A pretty much cost them this one. His refusing to tag out led to him being worn down by the other side. Eddie Guerrero finished him off with a frog splash for the win.

Overall Rating: 66%

Crowd Reaction: 64%

Match Quality: 68%

Singles Match

Rhyno over Crash Holly

This was you’re standard squash match although Crash Holly did get a few punches in; if that counts for anything? Rhino finishes off Holly with a gore for the win.

Overall Rating: 64%

Crowd Reaction: 66%

Match Quality: 62%

Hardcore Title Match

Kane © over Val Venis

Val Venis got in some early offense with the help a trash can and a chair. However, Kane isn’t the type to stay down and won this one with a chokeslam that landed Venis onto a nearby trash can with completely dented in from the force, as they usually do.

After the match, much to the shock of everyone in the arena; HHH rushes the ring with sledgehammer in hand and carefully sneaks in behind Kane who has no idea that he is even in the vicinity. Kane turns around right into a head shot from the sledgehammer, knocking him to the ground. HHH then raises Kane up just enough to connect with a pedigree. This must have been some kind of message to The Undertaker.

Overall Rating: 75%

Crowd Reaction: 72%

Match Quality: 78%

The WWF Hardcore title has gained in image.

-An important announcement!-

Shane McMahon appeared on the titantron live from WWF New York. Apparently celebrating his victory over his father the night before at Wrestlemania, it is quickly known that he’s speaking to us for more important matters then the defeat of Vince McMahon.

Shane McMahon: “Folks, after my match last night and things with my mother were straightened out; now that issues with her medication have been cleared up. We decided that it was time for a change here in the WWF. Things have been too unfair for too many workers for too long around here. So my mom tells me that she does not wish to get involved with what goes in the ring, however she does wish to see some changes. Sorry William Regal but we just don’t this guy as a fair commissioner. That is why I bring to you you’re new commissioner, please help me welcome, Commissioner Shawn Michaels!!!”

The crowd goes nuts the HBK’s musis plays over the PA as he makes a quick wave to the crowd before going backstage to take care of some things. Looks like things should be very interesting from here on out. I bet Vince won't be happy about this!

Overall Rating: 87%

Singles Match

William Regal over Chris Jericho

This one went back and forth until a trip up led to Earl Hebner being knocked out of the ring. This led to Kurt Angle making his way into the ring and delivering the Angle Slam to Chris Jericho and quickly retreating to the outside just as Earl Hebner reenters the ring to make the three count and give William Regal the victory.

Kurt Angle immediately reenters the ring but is followed by Shawn Michaels. HBK taps Angle on the shoulder and as he turns around he is nailed with some sweet chin music. William Regal meets the same fate after HBK dodges a sloppy clothesline attempt. HBK then helps Jericho to his feet and plays to the crowd for loads of cheers.

Overall Rating: 77%

Crowd Reaction: 82%

Match Quality: 68%

William Regal gained overness from this match.

-HHH has a message-

Now on the titantron we are shown HHH backstage with Michael Cole. Apparently he has a bit of a message for The Undertaker.

HHH: “You want to play the game? Well now it’s time to play the game boy! At Wrestlemania I’ll admit that I got beat. You kept up you’re precious undefeated streak. Well woopty *beep* doo. I don’t give a *beep* and neither does anyone else. Losing has only made me stronger. It’s only pushed me over the edge. For you, the game has just gotten a whole hell of a lot harder”

HHH walks away from a terrified Michael Cole. I guess maybe Michael Cole does have some sort of acting ability, nah.

Overall Rating: 79%

Triple H lost overness from this segment.

WWF Championship Match in a Steel Cage

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin © over The Rock

Austin dominated the beginning of the match because of a few early cheap shots. Things appeared to be over after Austin connected with a low blow that was followed up by a stunner. However The Rock was able to pull Austin down from his attempt to climb out. This left both men laying on the mat and making it an even playing ground from here, or so it seemed. Rock took advantage of this and connected with his signature rock bottom followed by the peoples elbow. HHH appeared at ringside and opened the door of the cage and appeared to be helping The Rock out; but of course this was too good to be true. HHH promptly slammed the cage door in the Rocks face and then proceeded to enter the cage himself. HHH then treated The Rock with a pedigree and helped Austin out of the ring with allowed Austin to remain the champion. Both men then entered the ring because apparently they weren’t done with Rocky just yet. HHH rose Rocky to his feet and Austin delivered a devastating chair shot and proceeded in delivering blow after blow while Rocky was laying motionless on the mat. Raw ends with Austin and HHH having a few beers over the bloodied body of the peoples champ.

Overall Rating: 89%

Crowd Reaction: 98%

Match Quality: 69%

6.46 rating for Raw

The attendance level was 7025 people.

Edited by usarmyin06

Guest usarmyin06

Smackdown

April 5, 2001

-New Commissioner, New Rules-

Shawn Michaels comes out to start things off tonight. The crowd gives him a great response as always. I wonder if Michaels has any tricks up his sleeve tonight?

Shawn Michaels: “The actions that took place at the end of Raw will not go unpunished. That is exactly the kind of bull *beep* that isn’t gonna fly anymore. Sorry Vince but it’s no longer you’re way or the highway; because tonight Austin and HHH are going to face the repercussions of their actions. Now I would schedule The Rock into this somehow but he’s still recovering from what happened on Raw. No worries folks, he’s just a little sore. Tonight “Stone Cold” Steve Austin and HHH will be facing The Undertaker and Kane in a tag team match up! (The crowd gives Shawn Michaels a huge response as he makes his exit)

Overall Rating: 86%

-Get ready Eddie-

Backstage the rest of the Radicalz are shown pumping up Eddie Guerrero for his title defense tonight against Test and Bradshaw. Not really too much to say about this.

Overall Rating: 74%

Tag Team Match

Hardy Boyz over Dudley Boyz

Another amazing match between these two teams; this match was for a title shot next week on Raw which brought the crowd just a little more into it. Although I think the crowd may have been not so interested because it was just a plain old tag match. Where’s the fun in these teams with tables or something? Oh well, still an amazing performance. The Hardyz get the win when Matt Hardy connects with the Twist of Fate on D-Von Dudley. The Hardyz celebrate and we take a short break.

Overall Rating: 84%

Crowd Reaction: 75%

Match Quality: 94%

WWF Womens Title Match

Singles Match

Jazz over Chyna ©

It has been reported that Chyna has had some issues with management lately which may explain the outcome of this one. After a few moments of your typical womens match up Jazz gets the win. I wish I had more to say but; you’ll have that I guess.

Overall Rating: 56%

Crowd Reaction: 59%

Match Quality: 52%

Jazz gained overness from this match.

-Team ECK delivers Chris Jericho a message-

Backstage Team ECK are shown pummeling Chris Jericho. He makes a small attempt to fight back, push Christian and Edge away and then tackling Kurt Angle to the ground. This just gives Edge and Christian the chance to ambush and they take it. Chris Jericho is then beat to the ground as we take another quick break.

Overall Rating: 91%

Chris Jericho gained overness from this segment.

-HHH and Austin warming up-

HHH and Austin are shown backstage getting ready for the big main event.

Overall Rating: 82%

Steve Austin lost overness from this segment.

WWF European Title Match

Triple Threat Match

Eddie Guerrero w/Chris Benoit over Test and Bradshaw

Most of this match was fought between Test and Bradshaw as Eddie Guerrero patiently waited for one to down the other long enough to turn their attention to him. The man to do this was Test; but as soon as he was able to Benoit tripped his feet up giving Eddie the chance to connect with a huge belly to belly suplex. Benoit then got Bradshaw to pursue him outside of the ring, issuing a brawl between the two men. While all of this is going on Eddie hits the top rope and connects with a frog splash to wrap this one up. Eddie gets the three count and cheats his way to another victory. Maybe now they can start to get him into a program with some better workers.

Overall Rating: 68%

Crowd Reaction: 69%

Match Quality: 69%

The WWF European title has gained in image.

-Right To Censor make an offer-

Backstage Steven Richards is shown addressing the rest of Right To Censor. Lets see what they’re up to now.

Steven Richards: “Tonight we give another man a chance for redemption.”

Goodfather: “That’s right.”

Steven Richards: “Another chance for hope.”

Val Venis: “Let’s do it.”

Steven Richards: “I brought you two men with me because you’re both evidence of what we can do to help people. How I have shown you you’re evil ways and brought you into what is right. Now it is our chance to help another or to show another what his evil ways have brought him.

With this they enter a locker room where Road Dogg is having a seat. He quickly gets to his feet but Steven Richards immediately throws up his hands as Val Venis and Goodfather motion for him to sit back down but he refuses.

Steven Richards: “I understand you’re fear but please have a seat.”

Road Dogg: (Laughs) “Fear? Fear of what?”

Steven Richards: “Don’t play you’re games with me!”

Steven Richards: “I know what its like.”

Val Venis: “It’s much better this way.”

Road Dogg: “Better?”

Steven Richards: “It’s much better for everyone this way. Join us and we will bring you the happiness that we all feel and we will help to rid you of your evil ways.”

Road Dogg: “Tell me how the hell it is better dressing up in a suit and acting like a little *beep*.”

With this Steven Richards opens the locker room door and motions as the rest of Right To Censor enters the locker room. As Steven Richards shakes his head the group begins beating Road Dogg to the ground, their numbers are too large for Road Dogg to be able to fight them off.

Overall Rating: 67%

Singles Match

Rhyno over Steve Blackman

Another squash match by Rhyno. Rather Rhyno is in for a big push or they’re having trouble filling up card space. Hopefully it’s the first of the two. I was surprised to see Steve Blackman dominated like this as he is known as “The Lethal Weapon” which usually allows him to put up a fight in all of his matches. But Rhyno just completely dominated this one, finishing Blackman off with a gore for the win. We take a short break before our main event.

Overall Rating: 70%

Crowd Reaction: 67%

Match Quality: 73%

Tag Team Match

Austin and HHH over Kane and Undertaker

The match began with Undertaker beating HHH all around ringside as Kane and Austin fought a fairly even contest in the ring. Austin’s aggressiveness was too much for the big man and Austin began pounding away at Kane in the corner. This led to The Undertaker reentering the ring and exchanging blows with Austin. HHH quickly reentered the ring and issued the double team on Undertaker. Earl Hebner tried to regain order but Vince McMahon and William Regal had other ideas as they made their way into the ring. Regal tossed Hebner right out of the ring leaving him motionless for a short time at ringside. Regal brought out his patented brass knuckles and as Austin and HHH held The Undertaker, Regal pounding away at him with the brass knuckles. Kane attempted to save the day with a quick chokeslam on Regal but Austin quickly jumped in with a stunner on Kane. Austin stomped Kane to the ringside and quickly left the ring with Regal and McMahon as Earl Hebner reentered the ring. HHH waisted no time with The Undertaker and immediately went for the pin to get the win.

Crowd Reaction: 91%

Match Quality: 80%

-McMahon against Michaels-

At this point the crowd was going nuts over what had just happened. After all, McMahon isn’t supposed to have this much power. McMahon grabs a mic as Shawn Michaels comes and stands at the entrance ramp.

Vince McMahon: (Screaming) “Maybe see this will teach all of you, especially you Michaels, not to *beep* with Vince McMahon! You see Michaels you can't stop me! You can't control me! No one tells Vince McMahon what to do in is his own company dammit. So *beep* you Michaels, there ain’t *beep* that you can do about it.”

Michaels stands silent with a crushed look on his face as Smackdown goes off the air with McMahon, Regal, Austin, and HHH celebrating their victory.

We got a 5.42 rating for 'Smackdown'!

The attendance level was 7013 people.

We made $280520 from ticket sales.

Guest usarmyin06

Heat

April 8, 2001

Singles Match

Raven over Scotty 2 Hotty

It’s good to see Raven on screen, even if it is in a time filler like this. The match was fairly even until Raven snuck in a chair shot when the referee was temporarily out of commission. After that Raven got the Evenflow DDT for the win.

Overall Rating: 72%

Crowd Reaction: 71%

Match Quality: 74%

"Crash to the rescue! Sort of-

Backstage Chris Benoit and the rest of Radicalz are trying to put the moves on Molly Holly. Why? I’m not sure. The boys get a little too friendly and Molly starts yelling for help. In comes little cousin Crash who attempts to take on all four of The Radicalz at once. The boys beat him a little and then tell him to find a partner for tonight. Because Crash is facing two of the Radicalz in a tag team match up. Who’s it gonna be?

Overall Rating: 64%

Chris Benoit lost overness from this segment. Molly Holly gained overness from this segment.

Tag Team Match

A.P.A over Steven Richards and Val Venis

This match was ok I suppose. Long thing short, Road Dogg interferes giving A.P.A the advantage and the win. Afterwards Road Dogg lays out Steven Richards and Val Venis. Pay back for what happened on Smackdown is supposed to be his motive I suppose.

Overall Rating: 71%

Crowd Reaction: 68%

Match Quality: 75%

Singles Match

Billy Gunn over Albert

Now I know Heat isn’t an important match of WWF broadcasting but come on, Albert and Billy Gunn! Oh well, Billy Gunn won this one with the Fame-Ass-Er.

Overall Rating: 54%

Match Quality: 44%

Albert didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Tag Team Tables Match

Dudley Boyz over Lo' Down

This match was basically the squash. Lo’ Down got in a little offense but in short The Dudley Boyz got the win with the 3D.

Match Quality: 82%

-Crash's partner announced!-

Crash makes his entrance with returning cousin Hardcore Holly! I guess that’s supposed to be a good thing.

Overall Rating: 55%

Tag Team Match

Holly Cousin's over Perry Saturn and Dean Malenko

Hardcore Holly gets the pin on Perry Saturn but Chris Benoit and Eddie Guerrero immediately hit the ring and deliver a beat down after the match. The Radicalz celebrate as Heat goes off the air.

Overall Rating: 69%

Crowd Reaction: 62%

Match Quality: 77%

Overall Rating: 61%

We got a 1.22 rating for 'Heat'!

The attendance level was 7007 people.

We made $280280 from ticket sales.

Guest usarmyin06

i have a question for the readers.. hopefully i have a few lol.. anyway.. should i keep writing for heat?? ive been thinking of just auto booking it since not much really can happen.. unless i get people saying not to i probably will.. i just wanted to know what you all thought about it.. anyway raw will be up soon!!

Guest usarmyin06

Raw

April 9, 2001

-Commissioner Michaels gets to work-

Shawn Michaels comes out a great response but he doesn’t seem to be in a very good mood. Last we saw him on Smackdown he certainly wasn’t too happy. Let’s see what he has in store for us tonight.

Shawn Michaels: “On Smackdown, I let everyone down. But I'm not one to live in the past. So now its time to make things right! (crowd cheers) That’s why this Thursday night on Smackdown Triple H and Steve Austin will be facing The Undertaker and Kane… (crowd cheers) and The Rock in a handicapped match! And tonight William Regal will be punished for his actions on Smackdown. He’s facing The Undertaker in the main event! Anyone and I mean anyone that interferes in this match will be suspended indefinately!

The crowd goes nuts as Shawn Michaels heads backstage.

Overall Rating: 81%

-McMahon's plans-

Backstage Vince McMahon is shown sitting in his office watching what is going on.

Vince McMahon: “Yeah well Shawn Michaels isn’t the only one that can make matches. Next week on Raw Kane will be defending his little Hardcore Title against Rhyno. Let’s see how they like this.”

WWF Tag Team Title Match

Tag Team Match

Edge and Christian (c's) over The Hardy Boyz

The Hardy Boyz have earned their shot but I guess the writers just don’t feel that the Hardyz are up too the task just yet. Edge and Christian get the win cheaply as they always do.

Overall Rating: 85%

Crowd Reaction: 81%

Match Quality: 90%

The WWF Tag Team titles have gained in image.

-Hardcore and The Wolverine-

Backstage Hardcore Holly and Chris Benoit are being held apart by road agents and security. I guess they can't wait for their match coming up in a little bit.

Overall Rating: 62%

WWF Intercontinental Title Match

Singles Match

Kurt Angle over Chris Jericho ©

Good to see Kurt Angles character starting to go somewhere. Kurt Angle got the win after Edge snuck in a low blow on Chris Jericho when the referee was “distracted”. Kurt Angle then connected with an Angle Slam for the win. Kurt Angle is the new WWF Intercontinental Champion!

Overall Rating: 94%

Crowd Reaction: 88%

Match Quality: 100%

The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

Singles Match

Chris Benoit over Hardcore Holly

Chris Benoit got the win with some help from The Radicalz. A series of belly to back suplexes locked in the three count. Crash Holly attempted to make a save but was too greatly outnumbered and was instead laid out next to his cousin.

Overall Rating: 65%

Crowd Reaction: 54%

Match Quality: 76%

This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one, and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

-Someone’s attacked the commissioner!-

We go backstage where paramedics are currently loading Shawn Michaels into an ambulance. At this time there are no reports of what actually happened to Shawn Michaels and no one has taken responsibility. I wonder…

WWF European Title Match

Singles Match

Eddie Guerrero © over Bubba Ray Dudley

Good to see one of the Dudleyz getting into some singles matches. Eddie got the win after a cheap chair shot followed up by a Frog Splash for the win.

Overall Rating: 78%

Crowd Reaction: 76%

Match Quality: 81%

The WWF European title has gained in image.

Singles Match

Undertaker over William Regal

William Regal wasted no time, attacking Undertaker during his entrance to the ring. Finally things got back to the ring and Undertaker began getting in some offense. However, William Regal made every cheap shot that he could, as he always does. Out of no where Undertaker made a come back with a huge choke slam followed up with The Last Ride to get the win. Afterwards Undertaker celebrated his win as Raw went off the air.

Crowd Reaction: 81%

Match Quality: 75%

6.44 rating for Raw

The attendance level was 7047 people.

We made $281880 from ticket sales.

The shows have been quite good up till now, well done. As for heat, if you are going to continue the storylines there like the Holly cousins vs. The Radicalz then post results, because then Crach Holly's interfernce on RAW would have made no sense. But if you're not going to do anything special there then you can just post the match results or not post it at all, up to you.

Guest usarmyin06

-A few important announcements!-

Road Dogg has been suspended for one month for repeatedly skipping company events. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.

Commissioner Shawn Michaels has declared a tournament to determine who will face Edge and Christian for the Tag Team Titles at Backlash which is on April 29. The tournament will begin April 16 on Raw. The bracket will be as follows.

Raw

The Dudley Boyz vs T and A

A.P.A vs Head Cheese

Smackdown

The Hardy Boyz vs Lo' Down

Too Cool vs The Holly Cousins

The semi-finals will take place April 23 on Raw and the finals will be on Smackdown!

Make your predictions now!!!

Edited by usarmyin06

Guest usarmyin06

Smackdown

April 12, 2001

-The Mystery Man strikes again!-

Well before things could even get underway here. We go backstage where Shawn Michaels is once again lying unconscious. Our view is blocked as several paramedics rush around Michaels to give treatment.

Singles Match

Steven Richards over Al Snow

This was a pretty good match; however the crowd just wasn’t into it. Steven Richards wins this one with the Steven Kick. Maybe in a couple months we will start to see Steven Richards in some good storylines.

-McMahons "playing by the rules"-

Mr. McMahon comes out to one of the worst responses I’ve heard him receive, which is saying a lot for this man. Alongside him are Steve Austin along with Triple H and Stephanie McMahon.

Stephanie McMahon: “Daddy, I know you have important things to say but you see Shawn Michaels made a mistake.”

Vince McMahon: “What do you mean dear?”

Stephanie McMahon: “Well you see, Shawn Michaels forgot to give Triple H and Stone Cold a partner for their six man tag match tonight.”

Vince McMahon: “Oh yes, it was supposed to be a six man tag match wasn’t it? Well in the interest of fairness you boys will be partnering up with William Regal.”

Triple H: “Well if it’s in the interest of fairness.”

Steve Austin: “I guess we gotta do it Vince. It’s not like Shawn wanted us in a handicapped match or something. What kind of a stupid son of *beep* would try do that to me?

Triple H: “I don’t hear Shawny boy complaining so that must be what he had in mind.”

Vince McMahon: “Now about this mystery man ordeal. I would never condone this sort of thing; although I'm not completely against it… (laughs) Seriously though folks we all wish Shawn a speed recovery.

Triple H: “Just don’t come back soon.

Steve Austin: “He won't if he knows what’s good for him the stupid *beep*.

With this the boys share one last laugh and leave the ring to a storm of boos from the crowd.

Overall Rating: 96%

Triple H gained overness from this segment.

-The Olympic Champ gets a visit-

We now go backstage where Chris Jericho is going nuts. Bursting into locker rooms and eventually entering one where we hear punches exchanged. Inside the locker room Chris Jericho is stomping Kurt Angle as he leaves the locker room.

Overall Rating: 83%

Tag Team Match

Holly Cousins over Chris Benoit and Saturn

Benoit and Saturn appeared to have this one in the bag; until Dean Malenko felt the need to lend a “helping hand”. A chair shot intended for Hardcore Holly was slightly off target and instead nailed Chris Benoit. This led to Hardcore Holly connecting with the Alabama Slam for the win.

Overall Rating: 73%

Crowd Reaction: 65%

Crash Holly gained overness from this match.

Singles Match

Rhyno over Bradshaw

Rhyno wasted no time in getting the win in this one. As soon as the bell rang he nailed Bradshaw with a gore and miraculously got the three count. Leaving everyone in the arena in shock of what had just happened.

Overall Rating: 71%

Crowd Reaction: 74%

Match Quality: 65%

WWF Tag Team Title Match

Tag Team Match

Edge and Christian over Too Cool

Edge and Christian got the win pretty easily in this one. Thanks to an out of commission Teddy Long and a few chair shots. Christian wrapped things up on Scotty 2 Hotty with an Unprettier to finish this one off.

Crowd Reaction: 77%

Match Quality: 85%

The WWF Tag Team titles have gained in image.

-We got your back!-

The Undertaker and Kane entered The Rocks locker room and assured him of their support in the match tonight.

-Austin and HHH greet their partner-

Austin and HHH met with William Regal in a corridor backstage and all three men began making their way to the ring.

Six Man Tag Team Match

The Rock, Kane, and Undertaker over Austin, HHH, and William Regal

The high point of this match would be the few minutes that The Rock and Austin were squaring off in the ring. Rock dominated Austin with a fury of right hands. Austin retaliated with a quick eye gouge followed by a stunner. This led to both teams entering the ring and an all out brawl ensuing. Kane and Undertaker cleaned house giving Rock the needed edge to nail Austin with a Rock Bottom followed by the Peoples Elbow for the victory. The Rock, Kane, and Undertaker continued to brawl with the other team as Smackdown went off the air.

Crowd Reaction: 87%

Match Quality: 79%

5.36 rating for Smackdown

The attendance level was 7007 people.

We made $280280 from ticket sales.

Guest usarmyin06

Raw

April 16, 2001

-Its Michaels time!-

Shawn Michaels comes out to open things up. This has become some what of a routine as of late. The crowds really getting used to seeing this guy back again; this see what he’s got up his sleeve tonight.

Shawn Michaels: “Folks, I told you that I would be fair. Personally feelings aside there are a lot of performers deserving a title shot at Backlash against Stone Cold. Tonight we will find out who is the most deserving. Tonight in a four way elimination match we will see The Rock, Undertaker, Triple H, and Kurt Angle battle it out for a shot at the title. Let’s get this show underway!”

The crowd loves it and gives Michaels loads of cheers as he makes his way backstage.

Tag Team Tournament Round 1

Tag Team Match

The Dudley Boyz over T and A

This match was a squash. Like anyone really expected anything different. Albert has been stubborn lately and stirring up a lot of complaints backstage. Working stiff won't get you any pushes. The Dudley Boyz win it with a 3D on both men.

Overall Rating: 65%

Match Quality: 61%

Albert didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

-Triple H pays a visit!-

Backstage Triple H storms into Kurt Angles locker room; I guess he’s got something to say to the Olympic Champ.

Triple H: “(screams) Hey Kurt! Make sure you don’t *beep* up tonight!”

Triple H turns and leaves but Kurt Angle looks pissed. I wonder how this will play into tonight’s main event.

Overall Rating: 90%

-Malenko makes a challenge-

Rumor has it that Malenko could be getting his own manager sometime soon. I hope to God that this is true. The man just doesn’t have charisma. Anyway, Malenko challenges Crash Holly to defend his title at Backlash and Crash accepts. Luckily for our ears this one was short and to the point.

Overall Rating: 53%

WWF Hardcore Title Match

Hardcore Match

Rhyno over Kane ©

This was one of the best matches I’ve seen in quite some time. It’s good to see Rhyno getting the credit that he deserves. Kane appeared to have things won until William Regal snuck into the ring and got a few shots in with his brass knuckles. Rhyno then gored Kane and got the win giving him his first title in the WWF. Rhyno then shocks everyone by immediately goring William Regal and then standing over both men. Rhyno leaves and Kane recovers before Regal meaning bad news for Regal. Kane hits Regal with a choke slam and then leaves to pyro as he usually does.

Crowd Reaction: 80%

Match Quality: 88%

Tag Team Match

Head Cheese over A.P.A

This one came as a bit of a surprise to me. I didn’t expect to see Head Cheese in action again and when I saw them on the card I certainly didn’t expect them to get the win. Steve Blackman looked dominant in this one and Al Snow worked as well as he normally does. If Blackman had Snows charisma he would probably have a lot brighter future in the WWF. Oh well, perhaps this win tonight will lead to something for him.

Overall Rating: 72%

Match Quality: 78%

-Ambush!-

HHH and Angle are arguing backstage as Undertaker walks past chuckling. This in short leads to an ambush and Taker being laid out backstage. The two men stomp away and a talk a little trash until we cut to a quick break.

Triple H lost overness from this segment.

-The Mystery Man strikes again!-

Once again we find HBK unconscious backstage. Someone’s working hard to keep him out of commission. Who could it be?

Shawn Michaels lost overness from this segment.

Singles Match

Chris Jericho over William Regal

This was a good match. Not your normal time filler we’ve been getting as of late. Due to the fact that this one had some meaning behind it; if Angle doesn’t win tonight he could have his hands full with Jericho for a while. I suppose we’ll just have to wait and see. Jericho gets the win after locking in the Walls of Jericho and Regal tapping.

Crowd Reaction: 84%

-Phone time!-

Backstage Vince McMahon is shown talking on a cell phone; let’s listen in.

Vince McMahon: “Yes you did an excellent job tonight. No, no you won't be being overlooked anymore. Not after what you’ve been up as of late. Yes you can take full credit for everything… on Smackdown.”

Well there you have it folks. We will finally be finding out who’s been behind these attacks on Shawn Michaels. Do you know who it is?

Overall Rating: 99%

4 Man Elimination Match

The Rock over Angle, HHH, and Undertaker

Undertaker was immediately eliminated since the medical staff refused to clear him to wrestle tonight. Things start out with a constant double team on The Rock. However when The Rock was laid out by a pedigree; things got interesting. HHH was just about to go for the pin when Angle nails HHH with an Angle Slam! Angle makes the quick cover and gets the three count! While this was going on Rock was slowly getting to his feet and from here things got a whole hell of a lot better. The Rock and Kurt Angle worked well together. Angle took the early advantage but despite and Angle Slam; The Rock would not be put away. After a few blows from Angle an irish whip into the ropes turned things around. Rock dodges a clothesline from Angle and responds with a flying clothesline. Now with both men back on their feet it’s an even playing ground. Rock gets in a few blows and ducks a right hand from Angle. Rocky responds with a huge spine buster followed with the Peoples Elbow which got Rocky a three count and a title shot at Backlash!

Crowd Reaction: 90%

6.82 rating for Raw

The attendance level was 7542 people.

We made $301680 from ticket sales.

Guest usarmyin06

Smackdown

April 19,2001

-Mystery Man Revealed!-

Smackdown opens with Shawn Michaels already standing in the ring. He's wasting no time tonight.

Shawn Michaels: "All of you want to know who's behind these attacks and so do I! Enough of the games! Whoever the *beep* you are! Get the *beep* out here!"

With these we hear the noise of familiar tires screeching and out comes Mick Foley! The crowd gives a mixed reaction, not sure what to make of this. Mick appears to be in a great mood, waving to fans with good ol' Mr. Sock as he makes his way down to the ring.

Shawn Michaels: "No disrespect Mick but I'm kind of in the middle of something."

Mick Foley: "Don't worry Shawn; I'm not out here to interrupt anything."

Shawn Michaels: "Well then, why the hell are you here?"

Mick Foley: "Because you asked me to come."

Shawn Michaels: "What?"

With this Mick begins to deliver right hand to Shawn as Shawn begins back stepping, just taking the punches. Mick then delivers a clothesline which sends Shawn down to mat, giving Mick ample time to put Mr. Sock to work, locking in the Mandible Claw. Mick holds Shawn for quite some time, until Shawn’s eyes slowly begin to shut. Mick kicks Shawn's motionless body a few times before picking up his mic.

Mick Foley: (screaming) "It was supposed to be me dammit! None of this had to happen! Look at Mr. Heart Break Kid! You always did get everything Shawn didn't you! All the titles all the glory! While I'm played off as some sort of a joke! I helped Shane McMahon to victory over Vince at Wrestlemania and yet he names you the commissioner! I mean what the *beep* is that! That's why when Vince, who appreciates what I've done, made me an offer I could not refuse. What many people don't know is that Linda McMahon is no longer the owner of the WWF. Which means that her and Shane's little declaration of you being the commissioner doesn't mean jack *beep*! But unlike you I do try to think fairly, so we'll have a match to decide at Wrestlemania! Mick Foley against the whiny little *beep*!"

The crowd boos Mick furiously as he leaves the ring. Just before exiting to the backstage he manages to give the fans the bird. What has happened to good old Mick Foley?

Overall Rating: 88%

Mick Foley debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Mick Foley's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Mick Foley gained overness from this turn.

Tag Team Match

Too Cool over The Holly Cousins

Bob Holly had this one but interference from Saturn and Malenko gave Too Cool the win. Crash and Malenko brawled but Crash was quickly laid out by Perry Saturn.

Match Quality: 79%

WWF Hardcore Title Match

Hardcore Match

Rhyno © over Raven

Rhyno was successful in his first title defense winning this one with a gore as he has in most of his matches thus far.

Overall Rating: 68%

The WWF Hardcore title has gained in image.

-Unfair treatment-

We now go backstage to Vince McMahon who apparently has a message for us.

Vince McMahon: "After watching the four man elimination match on Raw I don't feel that The Rock fairly won the match. (crowd boos) That is why, in the interest of fairness, The Rock will defend his title shot against Kurt Angle right here tonight. No interference on The Rock's behalf (laughs) will be tolerated.

Overall Rating: 95%

-Hanging out-

The screen then cuts to Austin and HHH looking on backstage and laughing at Vince's statement.

Tag Team Match

The Hardy Boyz over Lo' Down

The Hardyz dominated all but a little bit at the end of this one. Jeff Hardy pinned Chaz after a Swanton Bomb.

Singles Match

Chris Jericho over Rikishi

Rikishi had this one in the bag; dominating from start to finish. Chris Jericho began a comeback after connecting with a lionsault that shortly put both men on the mat, as this took everything out of Jericho. The two men brawled for a short while but Jericho took control with a DDT on Rikishi. Jericho then locked Rikishi in the Walls of Jericho, forcing Rikishi to tap, giving Jericho the victory.

Crowd Reaction: 79%

Match Quality: 67%

Singles Match

The Rock over Kurt Angle

This was by far the best match of the night. Angle takes the early advantage after a series of belly to belly suplexes on The Rock. Angle really displayed his wrestling abilities in this one. Angle attempted to lock Rock in the Ankle Lock early but Rock was able to immediately grab the rope and get out of this one. This leads to Angle stomping away at Rock a little bit, just trying to wear him down. Rock rushes to his feet and tackles an unsuspecting Angle to the ground. Rock gets in a few rights and lefts but Angle using his wrestling abilities to his advantage and rolls Rock over forcing both men to hurry to get to their feet. Angle comes off the ropes at Rock but Rock responds with a kick to the mid-section followed with a DDT. Rock then waits patiently, stalking Angle as he slowly gets to his feet. Rock immediately connects with a huge Rock Bottom followed by The Peoples Elbow getting him a three count.

Overall Rating: 92%

Crowd Reaction: 93%

Match Quality: 91%

-More problems-

The screen then immediately cuts backstage where Austin and HHH are brawling with The Undertaker who is attempting to fight both men off on his own. Taker is able to lay out Austin but HHH low blows Taker which sends Taker to his knees. Kane arrives shortly after but at this time both men are stomping away at Taker which makes for another two on one only this time on Kane. Kane does fairly well but is not able to overcome both of these men on his own.

5.48 rating for Smackdown

The attendance level was 7506 people.

We made $300240 from ticket sales.

-An Important Announcement!-

The World Wrestling Federation is now under the ownership of Bill Watts. Changes are bound to come to the company but how soon and what sort of changes? We will all have to wait and see.

Edited by usarmyin06

I'm quite enjoying this. I love to see diaries of this era, as it was when I really first got into wrestling properly. I really didn't see Foley turning like that, always good to have a shock like that though.

Will be interestling to see if you incorperate the Shane buying WCW into the story in some way.

And oh no! Bill Watts! Run for your lives! LOL

Guest usarmyin06

Raw

April 23, 2001

-Foleys right hand man!-

Mick Foley comes out to a horribly great response from the crowd. His recent heel turn was more successful then anyone could have ever imagined. Foley comes to ringside and apparently he has a few things to share with us.

Mick Foley: “You folks went from crying “Why Austin why?” to “Why Foley why?” awfully quick didn’t you? Now all of a sudden I'm the man that all of you want to talk about. Now all of you feel bad for the mockery you made of me! Am I funny now? Should I hurt myself some more for you ungrateful bastards? The funny thing is I wasn’t even the one doing all the attacks on Michaels. Yeah I sure kicked his ass on Thursday (crowd boos) but all the other times was someone else; someone that I'm sure none of you ever expected. He is arguably one of the greatest wrestlers of our time. In better shape possibly all of those currently in the WWF. He is an ultimate fighter and at Backlash he will be in a Triple Threat Match against Rhyno and Kane for the Hardcore Title. The man I’m talking about is the one and only Tito Ortiz!

Tito Ortiz to a tirade of boos from the crowd. He appears to be all business as he doesn’t even glance towards the crowd. He simply walks to the ring with his head down and a serious look on his face.

Mick Foley: (screams) “How do you like me now folks? How do you like me now?”

With this we cut to a commercial break.

Overall Rating: 94%

Tito Ortiz gained overness from this segment.

Tag Tournament Semi-Finals

Tag Team Match

The Dudley Boyz over Head Cheese

This was a well fought match but I can't say that the outcome came as much of a surprise to anyone. The Dudleyz win with a 3D on Al Snow.

Crowd Reaction: 71%

Match Quality: 86%

-Guerreros Backlash challenge-

“Latino Heat” plays over the PA as Eddie Guerrero comes out to boos from the crowd. Guerrero comes out with his European Title tightly around his waist. I guess Eddie has something to share with us.

Eddie Guerrero: “There has been a lack of competition for Latino Heat since I got here. I just don’t know who else to beat. (Crowd boos) Hmmm… So many choices… Who will it be? I tell you what, anyone that feels tough enough to wrestle with Latino Heat at Backlash, come on out here and you’ve got yourself a match. Anybody!

With this we hear some old but familiar Cypress Hill as Tazz comes out to a great response. Tazz quickly makes his way down to the ring.

Eddie Guerrero: “Is this some kind of joke? I mean come on, I said any wrestler I think. I can not fight an announcer.

Tazz: “I believe you said anybody and I am much more then just an announcer. How many world titles have you ever held for any federation in your career? Yeah uh, that’s what I thought.”

Eddie Guerrero: “Oh don’t worry you got yourself a match.”

Eddie reaches out his hand for a handshake but instead cheap shots Tazz which issues an all out brawl. Tazz however is able to get the advantage and locks Guerrero in the Tazzmission until a couple referees and some road agents come to split things up. Although it does take them some time to break Tazzs hold on Guerrero. We cut to commercial break as things get sorted out in the ring.

Tazz gained overness from this segment.

Triple Threat Match

Chris Jericho over Chris Benoit and William Regal

We are informed by Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler that this match is for a shot at Angles Intercontinental Title at Backlash. In this match there were no teams. Every man was really for himself in this one. At the end, Benoit was thrown out of the ring by Regal which turned into a big mistake. Jericho met Regal with a belly to belly suplex and immediately locked in the Walls of Jericho giving Chris Jericho the win and a shot to regain his title at Backlash.

Crowd Reaction: 83%

Match Quality: 87%

-Austin and HHH make a challenge for Smackdown!-

Backstage, Kane and Undertaker are shown in their locker room when Michael Cole of all people enters their locker room.

Undertaker: “What the hell do you want?”

Michael Cole: “Sorry to disturb you boys I'm sure you’re busy.”

Kane stands to his feet, which sends Cole back stepping until Taker motions for Kane to sit back down.

Michael Cole: “Well you see, Stone Cold and Triple H, they’re challenging you to a tag team match at Smackdown.

Kane and Undertaker exchanging glances, both men nodding their heads which erupts cheers from the crowd.

Undertaker: “Well you tell them, that we’ll see them at Smackdown.

With this Kane and Undertaker both rise to their feet which sends Cole running out of the locker room. Taker laughs and we go back to the ring.

Tag Tournament Semi-Finals

Tag Team Match

The Hardy Boyz over Too Cool

A very entertaining match but come on, did anyone really think that Too Cool would win this one? I hope not. The Hardyz pick up the win after a Twist of Fate from Matt Hardy to Grandmaster Sexay.

Crowd Reaction: 76%

Match Quality: 93%

WWF Hardcore Title

Hardcore Match

Rhyno © over Kane

Kane actually dominated this match but because of the rules. Triple H of course interfered freely giving Rhyno the needed edge for the win. This wasn’t the end of it though.

-All out brawl!-

HHH begins pounding away at Kane until Undertaker makes his way down to the ring. Taker clotheslines HHH and as soon as HHH gets to his feet he’s met with a big boot from the Dead Man. The Undertaker turns to see about Rhyno and is met with a Gore. This makes the crowd irate, as HHH and Rhyno stand over The Undertaker and Kane. Austin also makes his way down to the ring and shares a few beers with the two men. The event that shocked the crowd was Austin pouring beer onto The Undertaker and Kane as Raw went off the air.

6.84 rating for Raw

The attendance level was 7506 people.

We made $300240 from ticket sales.

Guest usarmyin06

Well folks there’s only one more show to go until the big even. Backlash will be coming your way April 29, 2001. Writing this show will most likely take a few days; unless I suddenly get loads of free time. I will try to put forth a whole lot more into the pay-per-views for obvious reasons. All the matches have been announced in the shows that will be. The Triple H and Undertaker match will only be announced on Smackdown through the announcers so I’ve decided to list it below. Go ahead and make your predictions for the big event! Best of luck to all of you and please do participate in this as it will show me that I do have some readers.

Backlash

April 29, 2001

WWF Lightweight Title

Singles Match

Crash Holly © vs. Dean Malenko

WWF Hardcore Title

Triple Threat Hardcore Match

Rhyno © vs. Tito Ortiz vs. Kane

WWF European Title

Eddie Guerrero © vs. Tazz

WWF Tag Team Title

Tag Team Ladder Match

Edge © and Christian © vs. The Hardy Boyz

Singles Match for the open Commissioner job

Mick Foley vs. Shawn Michaels

WWF Hardcore Title

No DQ Singles Match

Undertaker vs. Triple H

WWF Intercontinental Title

Singles Match

Kurt Angle © vs. Chris Jericho

WWF World Title

Singles Match

Steve Austin © vs. The Rock

WWF Lightweight Title

Singles Match

You really need to get the belt off Crash and Malenko is perfect to take it

WWF Hardcore Title

Ortiz is too green and Kane will get screwed by HHH/Austin

WWF European Title

I just don't see Tazz taking this, Eddie to win

WWF Tag Team Title

Tag Team Ladder Match

Ye E&C have only just won them. IMO a ladder match is a bad idea. You just had TLC

Otherwise, you kill his heat

No DQ Singles Match

Undertaker vs. Triple H

The Game wins. Leaving one more match at Judgement Day

Singles Match

Angle should keep the belt. Let them feud a bit more

WWF World Title

Singles Match

Again, Austin just won it, he won't drop it yet. There has to be more to the chase

Guest usarmyin06

Smackdown

April 26, 2001

Singles Match

Crash Holly over Perry Saturn

Crash Holly gets the win after a little help from Hardcore Holly. After the match Crash brawls a little with Dean Malenko; decent build up to their match at Backlash. We then cut to a quick break.

Overall Rating: 69%

Crowd Reaction: 61%

-Why wait?-

When we come back Eddie Guerrero is standing in the ring. You already know that this is going to be trouble.

Eddie Guerrero: “Well look at our little announcer. Isn’t he so cute in his little suit and tie?” (crowd boos)

Tazz leaves his position at the announcing table but is immediately cut off by security. Eddie Guerrero is removed from the ring as Tazz is taken backstage. Jerry Lawler takes over his position at the announce table with Michael Cole.

Singles Match

Tito Ortiz over Al Snow

Tito Ortiz displays his skills in his debut by completely destroying Al Snow. Tito gets Al Snow to tap out to the Neck Crank for the win.

Match Quality: 81%

Al Snow lost overness from this match. Tito Ortiz gained overness from this match.

-Rocky speaks!-

We now go backstage where The Rock has something to say to all of us.

The Rock: “A lot of people have been asking “Rocky, how can you do it? After all the beatings and all the drama that you’ve been through this past month?” and my answer to that is the same damn way that I always do,by nailing this Jabroni with a Rock Bottom, by connecting with The Peoples Elbow, by shoving Austins shiny little boots straight up his monkey ass. You might ask yourself “Is it wise to anger Austin?” and my response to that is *beep* Austin. (crowd cheers) because Sunday at Backlash the most electrifying man in sports entertainment yesterday, today, and for every single tomorrow that the world has left is going to walk out of their the new WWF World Heavyweight Champion. If you smeeel what The Rock is cookin…

The Rock throws down the mic and walks off as the crowd goes nuts.

Overall Rating: 100%

-Attack!-

We now cut backstage where Kurt Angle is stomping away at Chris Jericho. A good way to add to the heat of this match since it hasn’t had as much build up as it probably should of.

Chris Jericho gained overness from this segment. Kurt Angle gained overness from this segment.

Tag Team Tournament Finals

Tag Team Match

The Hardy Boyz over The Dudley Boyz

These two teams put on one hell of a match and I don’t think anyone was a bit surprised. It’s a shame that only one of these teams could go on to Backlash and face Edge and Christian for the titles. The Hardyz got the win after some mis-communication between Bubba Ray and D-Von on a 3D attempt which resulted in a Twist of Fate on Bubba and Jeff tossing D-Von to ringside. Jeff then connected with the Swanton Bomb for the win.

Overall Rating: 86%

Match Quality: 93%

-Leaving town!-

Mick Foley is shown leaving the arena.

Tag Team Match

Undertaker and Kane over Austin and HHH

Finally we get to see these two teams face off without interference. Austin and HHH were able to trap Undertaker in the corner throughout much of the match. Taker was eventually able to punch his way out of trouble and tag in Kane who cleaned house. Kane connected with a huge chokeslam on Austin and then proceeded to work over HHH; who took quite a beating from the Big Red Machine. Kane furiously pounded at HHH’s forehead until he busted HHH wide open. Kane then turned his attention to Austin who was receiving his Last Ride from The Undertaker. Kane made the pin and got the win. Undertaker and Kane left the ring but Austin just had to run his mouth.

Crowd Reaction: 87%

-Rocky strikes!-

This resulted in The Rock running to the ring where he and Austin finally exchanged blows. The crowd absolutely blew the lid off this arena when these two went at it. Undertaker and Kane returned only to make sure HHH wouldn’t be interrupting. Rock worked away at Austin and delivered Austin with the Rock Bottom followed up by the Peoples Elbow just as he promised he would do earlier at Backlash. Perhaps this was a sneak peek of things to come? The Rock climbed the turnbuckle and did his normal showboating to the crowd as Smackdown went off the air.

Overall Rating: 80%

5.48 rating for Smackdown

The attendance level was 7549 people.

We made $301960 from ticket sales.

The next show will be Backlash! I might be posting one more little extra something before I post Backlash but that all depends on how much time I have and how long it takes me to type out Blacklash. I actually still haven't booked it as I am already planning things out for next month so I can decided what will happen at Backlash. Don't forget to leave your predictions for Backlash along with feedback as to how I'm doing so far.

WWF Lightweight Title

Singles Match

WWF Hardcore Title

WWF European Title

WWF Tag Team Title

Tag Team Ladder Match

No DQ Singles Match

Undertaker vs. Triple H

Singles Match

WWF World Title

Singles Match

Edited by usarmyin06

The Rock: “A lot of people have been asking “Rocky, how can you do it? After all the beatings and all the drama that you’ve been through this past month?” and my answer to that is the same damn way that I always do,by nailing this Jabroni with a Rock Bottom, by connecting with The Peoples Elbow, by shoving Austins shiny little boots straight up his monkey ass. You might ask yourself “Is it wise to anger Austin?” and my response to that is *beep* Austin. (crowd cheers) because Sunday at Backlash the most electrifying man in sports entertainment yesterday, today, and for every single tomorrow that the world has left is going to walk out of their the new WWF World Heavyweight Champion. If you smeeel what The Rock is cookin…

Dude, you really need to go and watch soem Rock promos. that sounds NOTHING like him. The Rock never refers to himself as "I". He uses the third person. eg "and my answer to that is the same damn way The Rock always does".

WWF Lightweight Title

Singles Match

WWF Hardcore Title

WWF European Title

WWF Tag Team Title

Tag Team Ladder Match

No DQ Singles Match

Undertaker vs. Triple H

Singles Match

WWF World Title

Singles Match

You're doing a good job, but as mentioned above you really need to try harder on the promos. If you don't know how a wrestlers speaks then go to the 'how to write a promo for' thread and you'll get help.

Anyway, one thing that I was really disappointed in was the Foley heel turn, I was hoping that Michaels was faking the attacks and would join Vince somehow.

Guest U.s_Champ_Mysterio

WWF Lightweight Title

Singles Match

WWF European Title

WWF Tag Team Title

Tag Team Ladder Match

WWF Hardcore Title

No DQ Singles Match

Undertaker vs. Triple H

Singles Match

WWF World Title

Singles Match

Guest usarmyin06

I want to say thanks to everyones who has posted predictions and feedback so far and for those of you who still haven't you will definately have time as Backlash will most likely not be posted until the weekend. I have to report to PT tomorrow and have a lot of studies tonight so I wont have a lot of time. I do hope to try to get something done by tonight though, time permitting.