Wrestling Related Battle

Cole

No you "missinterpreted" the rules, it's a graphic of an Eddie tribute, not any specific one.'

ZG did the graphic right to what the rules were...

I'll have mine up tonight hopefully, first to five votes?

Edited by Cole

Cole - The cuts of Eddie on the front look a bit awkward...mainly the largest one of Eddie's head. Something about the title on the front cover looks awkward as well. The spine is way too busy, in my opinion, with the words going vertical it makes it look like a mess of letters. The font choice on the back isn't the easiest read. Also the cuts on the back look a bit sloppy, especially the Rey one. The background is good but doesn't seem to fit.

XeroGravity - You had a great idea with the front cover, but the execution wasn't all there. The blending on the front with the collage of guys looks a little goofy, especially above HBK's head, you can see the line where the picture cuts off. The color on the spine doesn't fit the color scheme of the rest of the DVD. The font on the back is hard to read, I know you used the actual Raw and Smackdown fonts, but they don't look very good. Also the DVD has the matches from the Raw and Smackdown Tribute Shows, which kind of makes the pictures of Guerrero not make sense, granted it is a Eddie Tribute DVD. The Blending of the background on the back looks a bit better than the front but still has some awkward spots.

Overall: Overall I think there both pretty close...despite me being nit-picky...both guys did a good job.

My Vote: Xero Gravity - It just seems to flow a bit better, and looks a bit more realistic, in my opinion.

both are really well done.

Xero Gravity 's front cover could use some better blending and the text needs to be readable other than that its really good

Cole's cover is really good too but the background effect(textured ) has been done before in previous covers I've seen . It looks damn good though . the cut placement and text is done very well too

I vote cole

Looking between the two of them, I'm going to have to go with Xero Gravity. For some reason I don't like the intense red on Cole's, and I really like the big side pic of Eddie's head on Xero's. Not to mention I think that it would be the type of thing that WWE would be going for in this regard.