WWF '94, The Owen Hart Era

Guest Owenfan

Guest Owenfan

It's January 1994 and the WWF is losing to WCW in the ratings war. Currently, WWF is at the Global level with 9% public image while WCW is also at the Global level with a public image of 16%.

Something had to be done, so the WWF creative team has decided to do away with jobber matches and push more towards exciting contests between superstars.

The roster is as follows:

Faces Overall

Ax 70

Big Bossman 72

Bob Backlund 76

Bret Hart 97

Butch 65

Crush 60

Earthquake 72

Hulk Hogan 99

Jack Tunney 65

Jim Duggan 77

Jim Powers 42

Koko B. Ware 59

Luke 65

Marty Jannetty 74

Max Moom 53

Owen Hart 83

Paul Bearer 70

PJ Walker 20

Randy Savage 95

Reno Riggins 15

Repo Man 61

Rick Steiner 79

Ross Greenberg 10

Scott Steiner 79

Tatanka 72

The Kamikaze Kid 33

The Undertaker 84

Typhoon 68

Virgil 61

Heels Overall

Afa 50

Bam Bam Bigelow 69

Barry Hardy 10

Barry Horowitz 45

Beau Beverly 54

Blake Beverly 54

Brian Knobbs 70

Brooklyn Brawler 30

Damien Demento 38

Doink the Clown 59

Duane Gill 25

Fatu 60

Giant Gonzalez 75

Glenn Ruth 27

Harvey Whippleman 60

Iron Mike Sharpe 20

IRS 80

Jerry Lawler 78

Jerry Saggs 68

Jimmy Hart 75

Kamala 65

Lex Luger 86

Luna Vachon 50

Mr. Fuji 70

Mr. Perfect 81

Papa Shango 67

Razor Ramon 89

Red Rooster 54

Ric Flair 99

Rick Martel 69

Samu 59

Sensational Sherri 70

Shawn Michaels 88

Skinner 65

Slick 69

Ted Dibiase 80

The Berzerker 50

The Genius 54

The Mountie 68

Yokozuna 91

The WWF Champions are:

World- Bret Hart

Intercontinental- Shawn Michaels

Tag Team- Money Inc.

The action from the first Monday Night Raw of the year:

• Owen Hart defeated Skinner
  • The Undertaker easily diposed of the Red Rooster in their match, but the Undertaker was attacked by Razor Ramon immediately following the pinfall
  • Ric Flair challenges Hulk Hogan to a tag match at the Royal Rumble
  • The Mountie defeated Virgil
  • Owen Hart cut an interview and complained about Shawn Michaels
  • Bret Hart defended his World title against Papa Shango, but was ambushed by Yokozuna and the match was ruled a no contest. Yokozuna continued the assault with 3 Bonzai Drops, leaving Hart motionless in the ring, where he was eventually carried out in a stretcher.

WWF Superstars is next, with the card featuring:

• Marty Jannetty vs. The Mountie
  • Paul Bearer and The Undertaker
  • Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Crush
  • Hulk Hogan's response to Ric Flair's challenge!
  • Money Inc. defend their Tag Titles
  • A special interview with WWF World champ, Bret Hart

Welcome to WWF Superstars

Opening Match: Marty Jannetty vs. The Mountie

This match went back and forth, with the Mountie having the edge early on. Jannetty came back with a huge dropkick sending the Mountie down to the mat about 3:13 into the contest. He then got the pinfall after hitting the Rocker Dropper.

Winner: Marty Jannetty

(64%/65/63)

The camera then cuts to a graveyard, or what appears to be one. A coffin is shown standing up, and opens slowly. The Undertaker walks out with Paul Bearer. Paul Bearer starts to speak. "Ohhhhhhhhhh Razor Ramon, you have upset my Undertaker. How dare you interfere in his match. You have dug yourself an early grave. You will soon feel the wrath that my Undertaker will bestow upon you!!!"

(73%)

*Commercial Break*

2nd Match: Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Crush

This match featured two big men going at it. This contest was all brawling, with a lot of bodyslams, clotheslines and hard punches. Bigelow nailed Crush with a back elbow and then hit the Diving Headbutt off the top ropes at 6:24 to seal the victory.

Winner: Bam Bam Bigelow

(68%/62/75)

Gene Okerlund is backstage with Shawn Michaels, the WWF Intercontinental Champion. Michaels proclaims that since he is the Intercontinental champ, he can do whatever he wants. He then says that he will show Owen Hart what he is capable of.

(92%)

*Commercial Break*

3rd Match: Owen Hart vs. Doink the Clown

This match was one of high quality. Both competitors traded punches, kicks and an assortment of submission holds. Doink took advantage by cheating, but hurt himself by taking out the top turnbuckle, and then being irish whipped into the open steel part of the turnbuckle. Owen Hart then locked in the Sharpshooter for the submission at 8:34. Hart then walked down the aisle, but out from the back appeared Shawn Michaels. Michaels hit Owen in the back of the head with the Intercontinental title, and then walked right back to the locker room.

Winner: Owen Hart

(69%/61/78)

Hacksaw Jim Duggan is walking down the aisle for some inexplicable reason, and spots singer Bruce Springsteen in the crowd. He goes over, shakes Springsteen's hand and walks to the back lockerroom.

(77%)

*Commercial Break*

The Steiner Brothers head to the ring. They get in, and Scott grabs a mic. Just before he begins to speak, Money, Inc. come down the aisle and say that they have no business being out here to speak. Just before a major brawl erupts, a hourde of refs run down and separate the two teams.

(64%)

Backstage is Gene Okerlund with Hulk Hogan. Mean Gene asks Hogan what his response is to Flair's challenge. Hogan says, "Well ya know what brother, of course I accept Ric Flair's challenge. But this match is going to be a tag team match. I don't know who Ric's partner will be, but I already know who mine is. Here he is..." Out steps the Macho Man Randy Savage. "Ohhh yeahhhh, that's right Hulkster. You see, the Macho Man will be more than happy to assist Hulk Hogan in pummeling Ric Flair to the ground." Hogan steps in front of the camera again.."So there's only one question left to ask, and that is Rick Flair, whatcha gonna do when the Macho Man and Hulk Hogan run wild on you?!?!?!?!"

(88%)

*Commercial Break*

4th Match: Money, Inc. vs. the Natural Disasters (WWF Tag Title Match)

Dibiase and IRS put the titles on the line against Earthquake and Typhoon. The Natural Disasters used their size to their advantage, pounding on Money, Inc. early and often in the match. Earthquake went for the Tremors, but Jimmy Hart got on the apron and hit Earthquake in the head with his megaphone. IRS made the cover on Earthquake for the win. The Steiner Brothers then came down the aisle and threw Money, Inc. out of the ring, much to the delight of the fans.

Winner: Money, Inc.

(71%/76/60)

Tag Titles gained in image.

Main Event: Mr. Perfect vs. Jerry "the King" Lawler

This was a surprisingly very good techincal match. Lawler put Mr. Perfect in a half crab for about a minute, and just when it looked like Perfect would tap, he grabbed the bottom rope. Mr. Perfect battled back and then hit the Perfect Plex at 9:21 for the pinfall.

Winner: Mr. Perfect

(77%/80/71)

The camera then cuts to a hospital room, and Bret Hart is shown in his bed. It is tough for Bret to speak because of the injuries to his chest, but he manages to say that Yokozuna will deeply pay for his sinister and cowardly attack. He then says that if Yokozuna is man enough to face him one on one, that the perfect time to do it would be at the Royal Rumble.

(86%)

Show goes off air..

-------------------------------------------------

Card Rating: 76%

A well rounded show I think, with a match for Royal Rumble already in the making.

Guest Owenfan

Welcome to WWF Monday Night Raw!

Opening Match: The Steiner Brothers vs. The Headshrinkers

Vince McMahon and Gorillia Monsoon had the honor of having Money, Inc. alongside them to commentate on this match. The Headshrinkers took control early on, with both Samu and Fatu using quick tags to wear down Rick Steiner. Scott Steiner was eventually tagged in and knocked around the Headshrinkers. Scott then hit the Steinerline for the pinfall. After the pin, IRS and Dibiase came into the ring to attack the Steiners. IRS laid out both Steiners with that silver briefcase of his.

Winners: The Steiner Brothers

(65/70/77)

Gene Okerlund is backstage with Owen Hart. Hart says that he is sick and tired of hearing Shawn Michaels preach to everyone about how good he is. He then says that he wants a shot at the Intercontinental title at the next Raw!

(88%)

*Commercial Break*

2nd Match: Bob Backlund vs. The Mountie

Backlund used his technical skill and experience to gain the upperhand against the Mountie. He hit a suplex on the Mountie at 6:13. Then Rick Martel came down the aisle, and sprayed Backlund in the eye with the arrogance spray that he carries around. The Mountie then puts the almost blind Bob Backlund into the Abdominal Stretch, and Backlund taps.

Winner: The Mountie via interference

(62/66/73)

A video is shown, hyping the WWF Heavyweight title match at the Royal Rumble between Bret Hart and Yokozuna.

(88%)

Razor Ramon is standing backstage. "Hey yo, Undertaker, I'm not scared of you, and I don't need to explain any of my actions. I interfered because....because I just felt like it. I cost you your match because I am oozing with machismo. I dare you to come to the ring Undertaker, so I can beat your dead ass!

(86%)

*Commercial Break*

3rd Match: Giant Gonzalez vs. the Kamikaze Kid

This match.....sucked, mainly because Giant Gonzalez is the poorest excuse for a wrestler this side of Jay Leno. The Kamikaze Kid provided all of the exciting manuevers, which didn't look as good because Gonzalez didn't sell anything. Gonzalez hit the Kamikaze Kid with a "huge" bodyslam. He showed off for the crowd (kind of) and they didn't seem too excited. The Kid then grabbed Gonzalez and gave him a school boy rollup and got the pinfall! Gonzalez couldn't believe it, he then proceeded to kick the ropes and turnbuckles.

Winner: The Kamikaze Kid

(49/59/48)

Bob Backlund is backstage. Backlund is beside himself, he looks freaked out. He says he has no idea why Martel would cost him his match, but that he wants to find out why.

(70%)

*Commercial Break*

Gene Okerlund is backstage with Ric Flair. Mean Gene asks Flair what his reaction is to Hogan's proposed tag match, and who is partner will be. Flair says, "Let me tell you something Mean Gene, I will accept anything that Hogan throws at me. I know I can beat him in the ring, and he knows it. In a tag match, Hogan is hoping that he can hide behind his partner, Randy Savage. So, withouth further adue, I will announce my tag team partner. And that, my friend, is none other than Lex Luger!

(93%)

4th Match: Marty Jannetty vs. Razor Ramon

Jannetty tried to speed to his advantage early on, and it worked. But Ramon was just too much to overcome. He pummelled Jannetty and hit him with the Razor's Edge at 7:12 for the pinfall. Just after the 1-2-3, the lights went out. They come back on, and the Undertaker is standing directly behind Razor Ramon. Ramon eventually turns around, and is shocked. The Undertaker hits him with a barrage of rights and lefts, and then delievers the chokeslam.

Winner: Razor Ramon

(64/75/68)

Mr. Fuji is backstage with the Undertaker. He is more than happy to hear of the WWF title match. He says that what Yokozuna does tonight to Tatanka is just a preview of what will happen at the Royal Rumble.

(75%)

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: Tatanka vs. Yokozuna

Tatanka came in with some exciting offense, and had the fans thinking that he could actually pull off the win. Yokozuna took control for good at the 5:10 mark, after nailing Tatanka with a headbutt. After a bodyslam and back body drop, Yokozuna dragged Tatanka over to the corner. Yokozuna climbed to the 2nd rope, and delivered the Banzai Drop. He then made the cover for the 1-2-3.

Winner: Yokozuna

(69/80/72)

--------------------------------------------------

Overall Card: 73

That a pretty good card rating, seeing as I had one of those bad shows, where all of the match ratings are poor.

I have successfully decreased Giant Gonzalez' morale from 80 to 35 by making him feud and job to the Kamikaze Kid.

Guest Owenfan

Opening Match: Big Bossman vs. The Mountie

This was good match, pitting two law officers against one another. The Bossman seemed as if he had the match won after hitting a big powerslam, but Jimmy Hart handed the Mountie something when he was laying on the mat. It was his tazor. Jimmy Hart distracted the ref, and the Mountie shocked the Big Bossman with the tazor. He then made the cover for the 1-2-3. Hart then came into the ring, and hit the Bossman in the head with his megaphone. This brutal beating continued until 3 refs came into the ring to break it up.

Winner: The Mountie via cheating

(76/77/74)

The camera cuts to the hospital for the 2nd straight week. Bret Hart is there and he starts to speak. "Unfortunately for you Yokozuna, I am just about healed. I am at almost 100%. In fact, I'm on my way to the arena right now. I hope, for your sake, that you flee the building, because you will feel some pain if I get my hands on you.

(90%)

*Commercial Break*

2nd Match: The Natural Disasters vs. The Headshrinkers

This contest went back and forth, with Earthquake and Fatu being in the ring for most of the match. Money, Inc. was at ringside, commentating on the contest. Earthquake motioned to the crowd for the Tremors, but just as he was about to execute the maneuver, IRS hit Earthquake in the back of the head with his silver briefcase. Samu made the cover on the unconscious Earthquake for the pinfall. The Headshrinkers and Money, Inc. then put the boots to Typhoon, but not before the Steiner Brothers ran down the aisle and cleared the ring, to save the Natural Disasters.

Winners: The Headshrinkers via interference

(58/59/57)

Shawn Michaels is backstage. He says that he'll give Owen Hart his Intercontinental title shot, on Monday Night Raw! He then states that this is Hart's only chance, so if he blows it, it's just tough luck for him

(87%)

A car pulls up outside. The camera starts to pan up the mystery person's pantlegs, but then is cut off by a commercial before it could reveal the idenitity of the person.

(92%)

*Commercial Break*

Bob Backlund is walking backstage when Rick Martel suddenly attacks him from behind. Martel punches and kicks him a few times, and then gives Backlund a snap suplex on the cement floor. Martel walks away, leaving Backlund writhing in pain on the floor.

(71%)

3rd Match: Jerry Lawler vs. Owen Hart

Quite a good match this one was, with Owen and Lawler trading blows throughout the contest. Midway through the match, Shawn Michaels made his way ringside, in an obvious attempt to distract Owen. This seemed to work, for Owen seemed preoccupied with Michaels. Lawler sent Owen Hart across the ropes, and Michaels got up on the ring apron and nailed him in the back with the Intercontinental title. Lawler then picked up Owen and hit the piledriver and made the cover for the win.

Winner: Jerry Lawler via interference

(79/81/76)

Gene Okerlund is backstage with Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage. Hogan says that he is more than ecstatic that Flair has accepted his tag team challenge. Hogan then says, "But ya know something Ric Flair? I think you did a terrible job of choosing a tag team partner. Lex Luger is nothing. And to prove that to you, I will beat him in a match on Monday Night Raw." Savage then starts to talk, " And Flair, while the Hulkster will be busy destroying Lex Luger, I want to face you next week here on Superstars."

(96%)

Road Agent Note: Randy Savage gained overness.

*Commercial Break*

For some strange reason, Money, Inc. and Jimmy Hart make their way down to the ring. Ted Dibiase gets on the mic and says, "We want to introduce everyone in the world to the newest member of Money, Inc.....The Mountie!" The Mountie then comes down the aisle and into the ring, shaking the hands of the other 3 members of Money, Inc., cementing the alliance.

(79%)

Road Agent Note: The Mountie gained overness

Main Event: The Undertaker vs. Papa Shango

This match was alright, one that featured heavy brawling from each individual. Papa Shango’s gimmick isn’t really getting any response anymore, so it might be time for a change. The Undertaker reversed a suplex at 7:24, then delivered the Tombstone for the victory. As the Undertaker started to walk back up the aisle, Razor Ramon ran down and clotheslined the Undertaker. He then punched Paul Bearer and ran away.

Winner: The Undertaker

(69/70/79)

Road Agent Note: Papa Shango is losing overness because of his weak gimmick (Voodoo).

*Commercial Break*

Yokozuna and Mr. Fuji make their way to the ring. Mr. Fuji gets on the mic and says that there is no way that Bret Hart is here tonight, and that it didn't matter, because Yokozuna is not afraid of Bret Hart. The Hitman then jumped the security railing and ran into the ring behind Yokozuna and Mr. Fuji. He lowblowed Yokozuna and then clotheslined Mr. Fuji over the top rope. The Hitman then proceeded to land lefts and rights on Yokozuna, driving him out of the ring. Bret Hart then got on the top turnbuckle and raised his hands in victory, much to the delight of the fans in attendance.

(82%)

Road Agent Note: Bret Hart lost overness.

--------------------------------------------

Overall card rating: 80

Guest Owenfan

Welcome to Monday Night Raw!

Opening Match: Marty Jannetty vs. Doink the Clown

This was an even contest, with both wrestlers trading blows. Doink tried to leave the ring because he wanted no more of Jannetty, but Jannetty caught up to him and brought him back into the ring, much to the crowd's delight. Jannetty hit the Rocker Dropper, then ascended to the top ropes to finish Doink off with a flying fist drop at 7:39 for the victory.

(56%/62/65)

Owen Hart is standing backstage. He says that he is more than happy that Michaels decided to stop being a coward, and put his Intercontinental title on the line. He then says that he will finally taste the glory of being the Intercontinental Champion for the first time.

(89%)

*Commercial Break*

2nd Match: Giant Gonzalez vs. The Kamikaze Kid

Now this match was an ugly one for the majority of the contest. Giant Gonzalez wrestled like.....well like Giant Gonzalez. Gonzalez wrestling = crap, plain and simple. Gonzalez brough some uninspiring brawling to the match, while the Kamikaze Kid provided all of the excitement, which was a dropkick that Gonzalez no-sold. The Kid tripped Gonzalez at 4:10 and made the cover for the surprising victory. The Kid has pulled an amazing upset for the 2nd straight week! Gonzalez was livid after the match.

(43%/51/44)

Road Agent Note: Giant Gonzalez lost overness from this match. The Kamikaze Kid gained overness from this match.

Gene Okerlund is backstage with Bob Backlund. Backlund said that Rick Martel is nothing but a pretty boy coward. He then says that only a coward would attack a man with his back turned. He then says that he wants Martel on Superstars.

(84%)

Road Agent Note: Backlund gained overness.

Ric Flair is standing backstage. He says that he is more than happy to wrestle Randy Savage on Superstars. He then goes on to say that Hogan will see how powerful and strong Lex Luger really is tonight, after Luger beats him in their match.

(100%)

Road Agent Note: Flair gained overness.

*Commercial Break*

8 Man Tag Match: Natural Disasters & Steiner Brothers vs. Money, Inc.& Headshrinkers

This was a big 8 man brawl. Earthquake used his size to his advantage early on IRS. Several tags were made before it was Scott Steiner and Samu in the ring. IRS tried to come in and hit Scott with his silver briefcase, but Typhoon laid him out. Scott then executed the Frankensteiner, and covered Samu for the win at 10:01.

Winners: Natural Disasters & Steiner Brothers

(58%/67/63)

The scene then cuts to a graveyard. Paul Bearer and the Undertaker step out into the camera's view. Bearer says that Razor Ramon doesn't know what he is getting himself into, but he will find out soon enough. He then says that what the Undertaker did on last week's Raw is nothing compared to what he could do to him in the ring.

(75%)

Hulk Hogan is backstage. He tells the world what he thinks of Lex Luger, which wasn't too much. He goes on to say that he knows that he will beat Luger, and Flair will find that out later tonight.

(98%)

*Commercial Break*

4th Match: Owen Hart vs. Shawn Michaels (IC title match)

This was a match for the ages. The best contest I've seen to date was jam-packed with an array of high flying and technical maneuvers. Shawn Michaels hit Owen Hart with a huge spinebuster at 7:24, but Owen managed to barely kick out. Owen then came back when he hit a spinning heel kick at 8:56. Owen threw Michaels over the top rope and walked over to the apron. Michaels got up on the outside and hit Owen viciously with the Intercontinental title belt. Owen fell motionless on the mat, and the referee was none the wiser. Michaels crawled back into the ring and made the cover for the tainted victory.

Winner: Shawn Michaels via cheating

(82%/90/95)

Big Bossman is backstage, and about to talk into the camera. From behind the Bossman come Money, Inc., led by Ted Dibiase. They pummel the Bossman and put the boots to him. IRS holds up the Bossman and the Mountie delivers a crushing blow to the skull of the Big Bossman with the Bossman's own nightstick.

(79%)

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: Hulk Hogan vs. Lex Luger

This was a match of high emotion. Luger took the edge early, after hitting a big back suplex on the Hulkster. After a test of strength won by the Hulkster, Hogan came charging back. The cheering of the fans seemed to electrify Hogan, for he came back with authority. He hit Luger with the big boot. After that, Ric Flair ran down the aisle and to ringside. Flair gets on the apron with a chair. When Hogan realizes this, he walks over and Flair nails Hogan right in the head with the steel chair. The referee calls for the DQ! Luger and Flair then begin pummeling the fallen Hulkster. Randy Savage runs into the ring for the save, driving Lex Luger and Ric Flair out of the ring.

Winner: Hulk Hogan via disqualification

(72/90/57)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Card: 75

--------------------------

Wow, it’s too bad I had the “off show” where all the overall match ratings come up poor, I could have had a great rating. Flair got me my first 100% overall segment with his interview. The Owen Hart-Shawn Michaels was a great match, a sign of things to come.

Guest Owenfan

Opening Match: The Nasty Boys vs. The Beverly Brothers

Now this was a match for the ages......or not. Uninspiring brawling from both teams ran rampant throughout this contest. The biggest pop was when Jerry Saggs called for the Pit Stop and rubbed Beau Beverly's mug all over his armpit. The Nasty Boys picked up the victory after a Double DDT at 6:12.

Winners: The Nasty Boys

(61%/60/63)

Bob Backlund is standing backstage. Just before he is about to talk, Rick Martel walks in next to him. Martel says, "You want me in a match tonight?," then gives him a shot in the pills, a kick that Ronaldo himself would envy. Martel then picks Backlund up, and smashes his head into the cement wall. As Backlund is lying on the ground, Martel yells, "You damn right I'm gonna wrestle you tonight!"

(75%)

*Commercial Break*

Gene Okerlund is standing backstage with the Big Bossman. Mean Gene asks the Bossman what his feelings were of last Monday's assault that he suffered at the hands of Money, Inc. The Bossman says that only a group of cowards like Money, Inc. would attack a man like that. He then says that he watched the footage, and noticed that one member of Money, Inc. was laying into him the hardest, and that man was IRS, one half of the tag team champions. He says that he wants IRS in a match tonight, and that the world will see how IRS fights him when his back isn't turned. He closes his interview by saying that he's not done with the Mountie yet.

(69%)

Jack Tunney is sitting at his desk in his office. The Commisioner of the WWF, Tunney goes on to say that he will announce 10 participants in the Royal Rumble. And they are..... Lex Luger, Tatanka, Mr. Perfect, Doink the Clown, Marty Jannetty, Ted Dibiase, Bam Bam Bigelow, Jerry Lawler, Jerry Saggs and Brian Knobbs.

(62%)

2nd Match: Bob Backlund vs. Rick Martel

This was a fairly good match, with both men putting their all into it. Backlund was still hurting from the attack earlier, and held is head at numerous times during the match. Backlund took the advantage late, and it appeared as if he would win, but Martel lured Backlund to the outside and sprayed him with his Arrogance Spray in the eyes. Blinded, Backlund stumbled around the ring, before being put in the Boston Crab and submitting at 7:23

Winner: Rick Martel via cheating

(73%/76/69)

Road Agent Note: Martel gained overness.

*Commercial Break*

The all too familiar graveyard scene is shown. Paul Bearer and the Undertaker walk out into the camera's view. Bearer says that he know of Razor Ramon's match tonight against Tatanka, and so does the Undertaker. He goes on to say that the Undertaker might play a role in the outcome of this match.

(73%)

3rd Match: Big Bossman vs. IRS

A decent contest. The Bossman seemed to take his frustration out on IRS early, using his strength to his advantage, with a combination of powerslams, clotheslines and back body drops. The Mountie and Ted Dibiase then run into the ring, and attack the Bossman. The ref rings the bell for the DQ. Just when it looks like a repeat of Monday Night Raw, the Steiner Brothers come rushing into the ring, and clear house, sending Money, Inc. running off.

Winner: Big Bossman via DQ

(69%/68/70)

*Commercial Break*

Owen Hart is standing backstage. He says that the only way Shawn Michaels can beat him is by cheating, and Michaels knows that. That's why Shawn had to cheat to win, because he himself knew that, deep down inside there was no way that he could beat Owen fair and square. Owen then says that he wants a rematch, at the Royal Rumble!

(86%)

4th Match: Razor Ramon vs. Tatanka

This was quite a good match-up. Both workers' styles meshed nicely. Good brawling on both sides kept the fans into it the whole match. Ramon fought back hard, and motioned for the Razor's Edge when the lights suddenly went out. The lights turned back on and the Undertaker was standing behind Razor Ramon, with the ref on the floor on the outiside. Ramon turned around right into the Tombstone. The Undertaker then slowly walks away, and the ref comes to and gets into the ring to make the count for Tatanka's victory.

Winner: Tatanka via interference

(75%/77/71)

Road Agent Note: Tatanka gained overness.

*Commercial Break*

Bret Hart is backstage. He says that it feels good to be back, and that it feels especially feels good to beat up on Yokozuna. He then says that Yokozuna is probably feeling the pain that he felt 3 weeks ago, except that Yokozuna didn't have 500 pounds of human wastleand drop on his chest 3 times. It seems like Bret Hart can't wait to get his hands on Yoko at the Royal Rumble!

(98%)

Road Agent Note: Bret Hart gained overness.

Main Event: Ric Flair vs. Randy Savage

A pay-per-view caliber match, this one pleased many with its back-and-forth brawling. Savage hit Flair with a big bodyslam, then ascended the top rope for the kill. However, Flair moved out of the way and Savage's big elbow didn't hit its target. Flair then put Savage in the Figure 4 Leglock, but was too close to the ropes and Savage grabbed them. Flair then hit a dropkick, and went for the cover, keeping his foot on the 2nd rope for leverage. Savage could not kick out. After the pinfall, Savage got up and went after Flair, but Lex Luger came in the ring and started taking it to the Macho Man. Hulk Hogan then ran down the aisle, and clotheslined Flair out of the ring. He then big booted Luger, and hit the big legdrop to the delight of the fans.

Winner: Ric Flair via cheating

(90%/97/77)

-----------------------------------------------

Overall Card: 76

Edited by Owenfan

Guest Owenfan

January 17, 1994

Announcers: Vince McMahon and Gorilla Monsoon

Opening Match: The Kamikaze Kid vs. Giant Gonzalez

Giant Gonzalez has had low morale over the past couple of weeks, and looked slow and sluggish in the ring. He didn't sell very much. The entire contest looked plain awful. The Kid tried to make it semi-exciting, but Gonzalez just sucked the energy right out of it. The Kid surprised Giant Gonzalez for the 3rd straight week by pinning him with an inside cradle. Gonzalez looked extremely angry after the match and took out his frustration on the official.

(48%/51/42)

Road Agent Note: Gonzalez was sluggish and didn’t put much effort in. Gonzalez lost overness from this match and the Kamikaze Kid gained overness.

Bob Backlund is standing backstage. He says that Rick "The Model" Martel is lucky, just plain lucky, that he is such a cheater. If it wasn't for his little spray, Backlund would have won. He then says, "How can Rick call himself "The Model"? Well wait..actually, I can see himself being nothing more than some pretty boy that can't cut it in the ring! Because that's what happened on Superstars, Martel, you couldn't beat me fairly, so you had to cheat. You better watch yourself tonight, because you never know where I'll be hanging around"

(74%)

*Commercial Break*

Gene Okerlund is standing backstage with WWF World champion, Bret "The Hitman" Hart. Bret grabs the mic from Mean Gene and says, "Tonight is a good night. And that is because this will be my first time participating in that ring in over three weeks. Since I'm feeling so good about tonight, I'm even going to put my WWF World title on the line. So Jerry Lawler, be prepared for tonight, for I'm going to show you why I am the best there is, the best there was and the best there ever will be."

(89%)

6 Man Tag Match: Big Bossman and Steiner Brothers vs. Money, Inc.

This was a good match-up, with some business still laying unrest between the Big Bossman and the Mountie, and the Steiner Brothers and Money, Inc. IRS took advantage early on the Bossman, working on the leg of the Bossman. Tags were made and the match went back and forth. Scott Steiner got a hold of the Mountie, and hit him with the Frankensteiner at 9:01 for the pinfall. Money, Inc. then retreated back to the locker room after Rick Steiner and the Big Bossman helped clear them out.

Winners: Big Bossman and the Steiner Brothers

(74%/73/76)

*Commercial Break*

Singles Match: Marty Jannetty vs. Rick Martel

This was a decent contest, with both mid-carders putting on a good showing. Halfway through the match, Bob Backlund walked down the aisle and stood at ringside, staring at Rick Martel. Martel was obviously distracted by this, but continued the match nevertheless. Martel floored Jannetty with a big clothesline when Backlund got up on the apron and yelled something to Martel. Rick then started to walk over to Backlund, but Jannetty got up, tapped him on the back and then hit the Rocker Dropper for the pinfall at 7:28.

(62%/66/56)

Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage are backstage. Hogan says that he gets more and more intense as the Royal Rumble grows nearer and nearer. He then says that all his Hulkamaniacs can't wait for him and the Macho Man to defeat Luger and Flair. Savage then says that Flair can only win because he is a cheater. He knows that Flair had his feet on the ropes for leverage, and that all the fans know that's the reason for Ric Flair's win. At the Royal Rumble, it will be different. It will be different because he will make sure that Flair doesn't win cheaply.

(96%)

*Commercial Break*

Jack Tunney is in his office. He then announces the newest participants into the Royal Rumble: The Bushwhackers, Crush, the Undertaker, Shawn Michaels, Bob Backlund, Rick Martel, the Kamikaze Kid, Ric Flair and Hulk Hogan.

Ric Flair is backstage. He says that Hogan and Savage will be in for a rude awakening at the Royal Rumble. He also says, "And now that I'm entered in the Royal Rumble, I'm going to outlast 29 pathetic wrestlers and then move on to Wrestlemania to become the next WWF World Champion!

(97%)

Singles Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Bob Backlund

This was a very well-rounded contest. Both Backlund and Michaels took turns mounting offensives. Bob Backlund bodyslammed Michaels when Rick Martel came running down the aisle. Martel gets into the ring and punches Backlund in the face. Referee Shane McMahon calls for the bell. Michaels and Martel begin putting the boots to Backlund, but Owen Hart comes running down into the ring, and clears out Michaels and Martel.

Winner: Bob Backlund via DQ

(79%/80/80)

Road Agent Note: Backlund gained overness from this match

Razor Ramon is backstage. He says how the Undertaker is lucky that he caught him from behind in the ring, because if Ramon ever got his hands on the Undertaker face to face, he would rip him to shreds.

(92%)

Just then the Undertaker walks in. The Undertaker stares at Ramon and says, "How about now?" He then throws a punch at Ramon, but a hourde of road agents and refs break up the fight before it turns ugly.

(86%)

*Commercial Break*

WWF World Title Match: Bret Hart vs. Jerry Lawler

Bret Hart looked like he never missed a step in his first action back from the attack of Yokozuna. Hart and Lawler had an inspiring battle, with both sides looking like they had the win at numerous times. At 9:56, the Hitman put Lawler in the Sharpshooter and Lawler submitted. Yokozuna then came down the aisle with Mr.Fuji. Hart and Yokozuna stood there, staring at each other. Mr. Fuji then hit Hart in the back with his Japanese flag. Yokozuna followed that up by bodyslamming Hart, then leaving the ring.

Winner: Bret Hart

(84%/88/76)

Road Agent Note: WWF World Title has gained in image

----------------------------------------

Overall Card: 80%

Guest Owenfan

Giant Gonzalez Released, among others

The World Wrestling Entertainment has officially cut ties with superstar Giant Gonzalez. Gonzalez cited "creative differences" as his reason for demanding and accepting his release from the promotion. A few wrestlers noted that Gonzalez had grown frustrated with the WWF's handling of his in-ring character.

The following wrestlers have been officially released from their verbal contracts with the WWF: Reno Riggins, Ross Greenberg, Iron Mike Sharpe and Kamala.

The WWF wishes them all the best of luck in the future.

Guest Owenfan

Saturday, January 29

Announcers: Vince McMahon and Bobby Heenan

Opening Match: The Kamikaze Kid vs. Samu

Samu, one half of the Headhshrinkers, was in singles action tonight and came to the ring alongside partner Fatu. The Kamikaze Kid, fresh off three stunning victories over since-released Giant Gonzalez, was looking to keep his win streak going. The action went back and forth, and the Kid really had the crowd going. The Kid, hit the Lightning Kick and it looked like he had the victory, but Fatu got in the ring and hit the Kid with a clothesline. The referee called for the bell, but the Headshrinkers contiunued their assault on the Kamikaze Kid. Marty Jannetty then came running down the aisle, and cleared the Headshrinkers out of the ring. Jannetty really saved the Kid from further beating.

Winner: The Kamikaze Kid via DQ

(62%/53/71)

Road Agent Note: The Kid gained overness.

After getting rid of the Headshrinkers, Jannetty grabs a mic and asks if the Kamikaze Kid would like to become his new tag team partner. The Kid accepts.

Road Agent Note: The Kid gained overness.

(59%)

The Steiner Brothers are backstage. They said that they wanted a title match with Money, Inc. at the Royal Rumble. Scott said that since they scored the win in the 6 man tag match on Monday Night Raw, they deserve the shot.

(86%)

*Commercial Break*

Bob Backlund is walking around backstage when Rick Martel comes from behind and clubs Backlund in the head. Martel then picks up Backlund, slamming him into the wall. Martel then slams him onto the cement. A bunch of road agents rip Martel off Backlund, and some EMT's come with a stretcher. It looks like Backlund is badly hurt.

(76%)

Singles Match: The Undertaker vs. Doink the Clown

The Undertaker was in action tonight. This contest was decent, but Doink was no match for the superhuman Undertaker. 'Taker wouldn't stay down and just put a hurting on Doink, eventually getting the pinfall at 6:34 with the Tombstone piledriver. Razor Ramon then ran over to Paul Bearer, punched him out, and took the urn that he holds. He then got into the ring, and nailed the unsuspecting Undertaker with the golden urn. Ramon dropped the urn and left the ring.

(69%/66/73)

*Commercial Break*

Money, Inc. are backstage. Ted Dibiase says that he will grant the Steiner Brothers' wish for a title shot, but only if they can defeat The Natural Disasters and the Nasty Boys in a 3 way tag match. If they can somehow pull it off, the Steiners will have their title match.

(76%)

Shawn Michaels is backstage. He says, "Owen Hart, you just can't admit that I beat you last time. You sit there, and cry about cheating. Well you know what Owen? I'm sick and tired of hearing it. So Sunday night at the Royal Rumble, I'll give you your title shot for the very last time!"

(80%)

3 Way Tag Match: Steiner Brothers vs. Natural Disasters vs. Nasty Boys

This was a decent contest. Earthquake and Typhoon used their massive size to their advantage, both taking turns with Jerry Saggs early on. Rick Steiner then got tagged in and worked on Earthquake's legs, cutting him down to size. Earthquake then made the tag to Brian Knobbs, and Rick and Scott Steiner made quick tags to each other and pounded on Knobbs. At 9:45, Scott Steiner hit the Frankensteiner on Knobbs for the pinfall and the shot at the Tag Titles at Royal Rumble!

Winners: The Steiner Brothers

(70%/72/68)

*Commercial Break*

Razor Ramon is backstage. He quickly states that now the Undertaker knows how it feels to be attacked from behind. He then says that tomorrow night at the Royal Rumble, he will defeat the Undertaker. Razor Ramon then quickly gets into his car and speeds away.

(84%)

Mr. Fuji is backstage with Yokozuna. Mr. Fuji says that the vicious beating Bret Hart received on Monday Night Raw is nothing compare to what Yokozuna will do to him at the Royal Rumble!

(66%)

Road Agent Note: Yokozuna lost overness.

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: Lex Luger vs. Crush

Luger and Crush both used their brawling skills to put on a good match. Luger provided most of the offense, but Crush did mount a little comeback when he bodyslammed and elbow dropped Luger. Luger then recovered, and hit Crush with the Running Forearm. This knocked Crush out cold. Just as he was about to go for the cover, Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage run down to ringside. They attack Luger, and the referee calls for the disqualification. Ric Flair then comes down the aisle, but gets sent back by Savage and Hogan. These two men look ready for their tag match tomorrow night!

Winner: Lex Luger via DQ

(76%/70/82)

------------------------------------------------

Overall Card: 73%

Guest Owenfan

IPB Image

Sunday, January 30, 1994

Tag Team Title Match: Money, Inc. © vs. The Steiner Brothers

These two teams put on a very good tag match. Both sides traded blows and neither side could gain enough momentum to go for the pin. Rick Steiner powerslammed IRS at 7:22 but couldn't get the pinfall, as IRS kicked out at 2. Rick tagged in Scott and they double teamed IRS, hitting him with a double back drop. IRS the hit Scott with a low blow and crawled over and tagged Dibiase. Dibiase got into the ring and worked on Scott. When this was happening, IRS walked over to the Steiners' corner and hit Rick Steiner in the back with his silver briefcase. Rick was down and out, and Scott had to try and win this one himself. Scott clotheslined IRS off the apron and landed a dropkick on Dibiase. Jimmy Hart then got on the apron to distract the referee. IRS regained his senses and slid into the ring. He then blasted Scott over the head with his silver briefcase. Jimmy Hart got off the apron and IRS got back to the outside. Dibiase made the pin for the tainted victory.

Winners: Money, Inc.

(85%/89/79)

Road Agent Note: Tag Titles gained in image.

WWF Intercontinental Title Match: Shawn Michaels © vs. Owen Hart

WOW! That is the only word to describe this match. This contest stole the show. Shawn Michaels seemed to have the upper hand early, but Owen Hart came right back at numerous times. An interesting part of the match ocurred when Owen whipped Michaels into the corner, and Michaels flipped and fell right over top of the turnbuckle, all the way to the outside of the ring. Owen then climbed the top ropes and hit a big clothesline on the outside. This was a risky move that was hardly ever performed. A few minutes later, Michaels went for the finish, and tried to deliver the Back Suplex, but Owen just flipped backwards to reverse the move. He then knocked Michaels down, and locked on the Sharpshooter. Michaels was going for the ropes, but Owen pulled him back into the center of the ring where he eventually submitted, giving Owen Hart the win and the Intercontinental title.

Winner and new Intercontinental Champion: Owen Hart

(94%/91/97)

Early Match of the Year candidate

Road Agent Note: Hart gained overness from this feud ending. Michaels lost overness from this feud ending. IC title gained in image.

Grudge Match: Razor Ramon vs. the Undertaker

This match continued the trend of good matches during this PPV. Ramon and Undertaker both brought their good brawling skills and delivered the goods in this match. Undertaker took advantage early, and pounded Razor around the ring. Ramon then came back after kicking the Undertaker when he ducked looking for the back body drop. Razor then hit a series of clotheslines, bodyslams and a neckbreaker. The Undertaker then regains himself and clotheslines Razor out of the ring. Undertaker then follows him to the outside. The referee watches as the two wrestlers are on the outside and start brawling around ringside. He completes a ten count, and they are still outside, having ignored the count. The ref calls for the bell and a double DQ is announced. Both men don't care and continue brawling, taking themselves into the crowd and out of the arena.

Winner: Double Disqualification

(86%/91/80)

Tag Team Match: Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair and Lex Luger

This match featured four of the most popular superstars in the company. Hogan and Savage, the Mega Powers, had the edge in the early stages of the contest. Savage took to Flair, and hit a big bodyslam. Flair tagged in Luger and Savage tagged in Hogan. Hogan and Luger traded blows, with Luger gaining the upper hand. He then tagged in Flair. Ric Flair then whipped Hogan into the turnbuckle and Luger charged in. Hogan moved and Luger hit the turnbuckle face first. Flair then tried to clothesline Hogan, but Hogan ducked and Flair knocked out the referee. Hogan then made the tag to Savage. Hogan bodyslammed Flair and the Macho Man ascended to the top ropes. He flew off the top and nailed Flair with the big elbow drop. Savage goes for the pin....but the ref is still knocked out cold. Savage goes over to try and revive the unconscious ref, but to no avail. Luger then gets into the ring and hits Savage with the Running Forearm. The metal plate in Luger's forearm knocked out the Macho Man. Hogan then gets into the ring and clotheslines Luger. Flair finally gets up, but Hogan hits him with a right hand that sends him down to the mat. Hogan then bounces off the ropes and lands the Legdrop of Doom. He goes for the cover....but the ref is still knocked out. Hogan gets up, but is cold-cocked but Lex Luger who delivers the Running Forearm. Luger rolls Flair on top of Hogan and the ref conveniantly wakes up to make the 1-2-3.

Winners: Ric Flair and Lex Luger

(86%/97/62)

Gene Okerlund is backstage with Bret "Hitman" Hart. The WWF World Champion says that his match with Yokozuna is one that is a long time coming. He says that he has waited three long weeks since Yokozuna violently attacked him. The Hitman then says that the entire world will watch him defeat Yokozuna and retain his title.

(97%)

WWF World Title match: Bret "Hitman" Hart vs. Yokozuna

This match had all the elements, good chemistry between Bret and Yokozuna (not the best, but it certainly was there) and the crowd was so into this one. The fans were on their feet for almost the entire contest, watching the champion battle it out with the enormous sumo wrestler from Japan. Hart had that look on his face, the sheer determination to win was in his eyes. But even that couldn't stop Yokozuna from beating Hart from ring post to ring post, using his massive size to his advantage. The Hitman used his speed to reverse a few moves and mount an offense. Bret nailed Yokozuna with three consecutive clotheslines before the big man fell. Hart then went for the Sharpshooter, but Yokozuna proved to be too big to be put in the submission hold. Yokozuna then belly to belly suplexed Bret, and it seemed like it was all over, but Bret kicked out at the last possible second, and you could hear the crowd breathe a sigh of relief. Mr. Fuji then got on the apron, and Yokozuna dragged Hart over. Yokozuna held the Hitman in front of him and Mr. Fuji reached into a bag. He then pulled out a white substance. Fuji went to throw it in the face of Bret Hart, but he ducked out of the way and the white powder went drirectly into the face of Yokozuna. The blinded Yokozuna fell to the mat, and Bret went for the cover. The ref started the count and Bret got the 1-2-3 to win the match and retain the World title in a great matchup!

Winner: Bret "Hitman" Hart

(91%/97/79)

Road Agent Note: World title has gained in image.

Shawn Michaels is standing backstage. He looks into the camera and says that it doesn't matter that he lost the Intercontinental championship, because now is he going for the World title after he wins the Royal Rumble. Shawn looks pretty confident about his prediction.

(88%)

Main Event: The Royal Rumble

The first two superstars to enter the Rumble were Jerry Saggs and Typhoon. They battled it out for a few minutes until Ted Dibiase entered. Rick Martel, The Mountie and Fatu then came in after. The Mountie eliminated Saggs by clotheslining him over the top. Big Bossman and Jim Duggan soon entered at #'s 7 and 8.

The Undertaker then entered at #9, and took out Typhoon, Martel, the Mountie, Fatu and the Big Bossman in an awesome display of raw power. Shawn Michaels entered at #10 and got in the melee with Dibiase, Duggan and the Undertaker. The Kamikaze Kid, Jerry Lawler, Scott Steiner and Earthquake then entered. Earthquake eleminated Duggan. Randy Savage entered the Rumble at #15 marking the halfway point. Bob Backlund and Tatanka then entered at #'s 16 and 17. Kamikaze Kid, Shawn Michaels, and the Undertaker all joined together to eliminate the massive Earthquake. Rick Steiner then entered at #18 and joined together with brother Scott to eliminate Jerry Lawler, leaving 8 men in the ring. Crush entered in at #19 and Marty Jannetty entered at #20.

Rick Steiner was then eliminated by Shawn Michaels. Ted Dibiase had been in the longest at this point, as he entered 3rd. Lex Luger entered at #21 and quickly eliminated Bob Backlund. Luger then started brawling with Randy Savage. Savage went to clothesline Luger out of the ring, but Luger held on to Savage and both went tumbling over the ropes. They then continued brawling on the outside until refs broke them up. Hulk Hogan entered at #22 and Owen Hart at #23. Scott Steiner was then elminated by Hogan. Tatanka finally pushed Crush over the ropes to eliminate him. Dibiase is still hanging in there, currently brawling with the Kamikaze Kid. Bam Bam Bigelow and Brian Knobbs entered at #'s 24 and 25. This put the wrestler count to 10 in the ring.

IRS entered at #26. Samu came in at #27, but was quickly eliminated by the Undertaker. Marty Jannetty and Tatanka were trying to throw Shawn Michaels over the top, but Bam Bam Bigelow came over and flipped Jannetty over the top ropes. Ric Flair entered at #28, and he and Hogan immediatly went at it. Hogan hit Flair first with a right hand, but Ric then hit a low blow and went to work on the Hulkster from there. Razor Ramon entered at #29, and you could tell that the Undertaker was waiting for his entry, as he pounced on him right away. Tatanka was then elminated by Shawn Michaels. Mr. Perfect entered the Rumble at the perfect number, #30.

All superstars were in. IRS was elminated by the Undertaker. Owen Hart then clotheslined Brian Knobbs over the top. The Undertaker then back body dropped Razor Ramon over the top, eliminating his nemesis. Ramon, furious, jumped back in the ring and hit Undertaker from behind, sending him over the ropes. Ramon then high-tailed it out of the ring. 8 men were left. Dibiase was finally eliminated by Hulk Hogan, after being in the ring for over 45 minutes. Ric Flair then sent Owen Hart over the top rope.

The 6 men left were Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan, Bam Bam Bigelow, Mr. Perfect, Ric Flair and surprisingly enough, the Kamikaze Kid. The Kid sent Bigelow across the ropes, and Mr. Perfect leaned onto the top rope, causing Bigelow to flip over the rope backwards. Hogan then eliminated the Kamikaze Kid. Shawn Michaels and Mr. Perfect brawled while Hulk Hogan went after Ric Flair. Shawn Michaels eventually threw Perfect over the top.

Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels then double teamed the Hulkster. Hogan somehow fought against it, and threw Michaels over the top, but Shawn's feet never touched the floor, as he propelled himself back into the ring. Hogan then eliminated Flair and the crowd was charged up. Hogan thought he had won the match, and started yelling at Flair on the outside. Hogan then turned around, but Shawn Michaels rushed over and clotheslined the unsuspecting Hulkster over the top for the unbelievable Royal Rumble victory. The crowd was in shock, and it looked as if Michaels was too. It looks like Shawn Michaels will be heading to Wrestlemania to take on the WWF World champion!

Royal Rumble Winner: Shawn Michaels

(63/56/71) (Crowd was still hot from Hart-Yoko match)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Card: 84%

The Undertaker had the most eliminations with 7, folowed by Shawn Michaels and Hogan with 4 apiece, Lex Luger with 2 and The Mountie, Kamikaze Kid, Earthquake, Scott Steiner, Tatanka, Randy Savage, Owen Hart, Bam Bam Bigelow, Ric Flair and Razor Ramon with 1 apiece.

Edited by Owenfan

Guest Owenfan

Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage come to the ring. Hogan grabs a mic and says, "Everyone in the world saw how Ric Flair and Lex Luger beat me and Randy last night at the Royal Rumble. They cheated! Randy had the match won, but Luger knew he did, and came in and attacked Randy." Savage grabs the mic, "That's right Luger, you cost us the match. So what me and Hogan have proposed is a rematch at In Your House this month! Not only that, but Luger, I want your ass next week on Monday Night Raw!"

(97%)

Opening Match: Marty Jannetty vs. Fatu

Jannetty and Fatu put on a fairly decent match. Jannetty provided the high flying excitement and Fatu countered with some power moves. Jannetty hit Fatu with the Rocker Dropper, but then Samu, Fatu's tag team partner, jumped into the ring and attacked Jannetty, prompting the referee to call for the disqualification. The Headshrinkers then started beating up on Jannetty, but not before the Kamikaze Kid came running in to send the Headshrinkers out of the ring.

Winner: Marty Jannetty via DQ

(62%/64/58)

*Commercial Break*

Owen Hart comes down to the ring, bringing with him his recently won Intercontinental title. He gets into the ring, and starts talking about how proud he is of himself by winning his first singles title. The fans are going wild, but then some familiar music hits, and out walks Mr. Perfect. He gets into the ring and says, "You know what Owen? Who cares that you won the Intercontinental title? These fans should not be cheering for you! They should be cheering for me, because I am absolutely Perfect!" Mr. Perfect then sucker punches Owen in the face. He picks him up, throws him over the top rope and walks out of the ring, ruining Owen's celebration.

(89%)

2nd Match: The Mountie vs. Crush

The Mountie and Crush traded blows throughout the contest. Mountie used his technical skills to break down the slower and more powerful Crush. Crush started to come back and hit the Mountie with a big powerbomb at 6:07. Jimmy Hart then got up on the apron and hit Crush with his megaphone. The Mountie then covered Crush for the victory. Jimmy Hart then got in the ring and proceeded to beat Crush down with The Mountie. Big Bossman then ran down the aisle and clotheslined the Mountie out of the ring, with Jimmy Hart running back to the locker room.

Winner: The Mountie via Interference

(68%/64/72)

*Commercial Break*

The Steiner Brothers are backstage. Scott says that Money, Inc. cannot beat them without cheating. He then says that everytime they have the match won, Dibiase or IRS will do something illegal to win. Rick then says that they want another shot at the tag titles next week on Monday Night Raw. He then says that this time Money Inc. will lose no matter what, even if they do cheat.

(82%)

Shawn Michaels comes down to the ring. He says that he knew that he would win the Royal Rumble, and now he gets to face the World champion at Wrestlemania. He says that he doesn't care that he lost the Intercontinental title to Owen Hart, because now he is focused on bigger and better things. He then says that he knows Bret Hart is a fighting champion, and that he wants a shot at the title tonight on Raw! He then proceeds to call out the Hitman. Bret Hart's music hits and he walks down to the ring. He grabs a mic and says that he can have his shot at the title tonight!

(87%)

Bob Backlund is backstage. He says that his ribs are still fractured from the assault he suffered at the hands of Rick Martel. Backlund then says that Martel keeps on attacking him from behind, but when he gets healthy again, he is coming straight after the Model.

(73%)

Jack Tunney is then seen in his office. He says, "Seeing as Rick Martel likes to fight so much, I'm putting him in a match against the Undertaker next!"

*Commercial Break*

3rd Match: Rick Martel vs. the Undertaker

The Undertaker put a pounding on Martel thoughout the entire match. The Model got a little bit of offense in, but not nearly enough to bring the deadman down to the canvas. The Undertaker tombstoned Martel at 6:34 for the win. Afterwards, Razor Ramon came out from the crowd and blindsided the Undertaker. He then did what most thought was impossible. He gave the Undertaker the Razor's Edge! After this, he ran out of the ring and back into the crowd.

(67%/70/63)

Ric Flair is backstage. He says, "Hulk Hogan, me and Lex Luger won that tag match at the Royal Rumble because we are just smarter than you and Randy Savage. We took advantage of the situation, and also took the win. You can cry all you want, but the fact remains that we won. But since I am such a good sport, and quite frankly I feel sorry for the both of you, you will get your rematch at In Your House!"

(90%)

Big Bossman is walking around backstage, when from behind all of Money, Inc. attacks him. They throw him on the ground and beat him senseless. Dibiase then looks at the fallen Bossman and yells out, "No one ever interferes in one of our matches!"

(70%)

*Commercial Break*

World Title Match: Shawn Michaels vs. Bret Hart

An unbelievable contest pitting two of the most skilled wrestlers in the world against each other. The action went back and forth, with both Michaels and Hart showing off their deep arsenals. Neither competitor seemed to gained the upperhand. At the midway point, Yokozuna made his way to ringside, staring at Bret Hart, the man who beat him the night before. Hart continued the match, but was obviously distracted by the big man's presence. The Hitman floored Michaels with a big clothesline and went for the Sharpshooter. Just as he had Michaels' legs in the right position, Yokozuna ran in and clubbed the champion in the back from behind. The ref called for the bell. He then headbutted Hart and dragged him over to the corner. He climbed to the 2nd rope and delivered a sickening Banzai Drop. Michaels then helped Yokozuna put the boots to the Hitman. The show then goes off the air.

Winner: Bret Hart by DQ

(94%/92/96)

Road Agent Note: WWF World Title gained in image.

--------------------------------------------------

Overall Card: 81%

Guest Owenfan

Hulk Hogan makes his way down the aisle and into the ring. He grabs a mic and starts to speak. He says, "Tonight, I get to watch my good friend, Randy Savage, beat the hell out of Lex Luger. But this might not even happen. I know exactly how Ric Flair's sick little mind works. The Macho Man will come close to victory, but Flair will come down and cost him the match. Ric Flair, that won't happen tonight brother! If you try to interfere in that match tonight, you're gonna get a hurting from the Hulkster, dude!"

(92%)

Intercontinental Title Match: Owen Hart © vs. The Mountie

This was Owen's first title defense, and it sure was a beauty. Owen and Mountie traded blows throughout the entire contest. Both wrestler's technical skills meshed nicely. Owen gained the upperhand and put the Mountie in the Sharpshooter. It looked as if the Mountie was about to submit, but then Mr. Perfect came running down the aisle and into the ring. Owen then released the hold, and walked over towards Perfect. Perfect kicked Owen in the gut and then clotheslined him, prompting the referee to call for the disqualification. The Mountie and Perfect then started putting the boots to Owen, when the Big Bossman came running into the ring. He started pounding on the Mountie, and sent him over the top rope. Mr. Perfect then quickly got out of the ring and retired to the back. What a save from the Bossman!

Winner: Owen Hart by DQ

(79%/78/81)

Road Agent Note: WWF IC title has gained in image.

*Commercial Break*

The camera cuts to the familiar graveyard scene. Paul Bearer walks out with the Undertaker. Paul Bearer starts to speak, "Ohhhh Razor Ramon, it seems as if we have underestimated you. Not in a million years did I think that you could do that to my Undertaker. Razor Ramon, you will see what my Undertaker can do to you, but only if you face him at In Your House! So if you are not afraid of the darkside, Razor Ramon, accept this proposal."

(83%)

Road Agent Note: Paul Bearer gained in overness.

Bob Backlund is backstage. He starts to laugh, and says that it was just too funny to watch Rick Martel get manhandled last week on Raw by the Undertaker. He then says that he is almost 100% healthy. Backlund then says, "Rick Martel, enough of this back and forth crap, I want you in the ring at In Your House, to settle this thing once and for all!"

(74%)

*Commercial Break*

WWF Tag Titles Match: Money Inc © vs. Natural Disasters

Dibiase and IRS tried to overcome the vast weight advantage that Earthquake and Typhoon had on them. It seemed as though IRS was having a tough time with Typhoon, who was just brutalizing him from turnbuckle to turnbuckle, hitting a big powerslam, clothesline and back suplex. Earthquake was tagged in and continued the assault on IRS. All of a sudden, Jimmy Hart got onto the ring apron and went after Earthquake. This caused the ref to call for the DQ. Noticing this, Earthquake took out his frustration on Hart and bodyslammed him. Dibiase and IRS then joined to assault Typhoon. IRS nailed Earthquake with his steel briefcase. The Steiner Brothers then ran down the aisle and attacked Money Inc. Unexplicably, Bam Bam Bigelow came running into the ring, and attacked the Steiner Brothers, taking them out with his massive size. What the hell is going on? There is mass carnage in the ring!

Winners: Natural Disasters via DQ

(71%/75/65)

Dibiase then grabs a mic. He starts to laugh in that maniacal way. Staring at the carnage in the ring, he then speaks. "I would like to introduce to everyone the newest member of Money Inc, Bam Bam Bigelow!!"

(75%)

*Commercial Break*

Mr. Fuji is backstage with Yokozuna. He says that no one is going to defeat Bret Hart for his World title but Yokozuna, and that is why Yokozuna interfered in Bret's title match. Fuji says that he thought Hart was going to lose that match, and he probably would have if it wasn't for Yokozuna. He then says, at In Your House, that Yokozuna wants a rematch for the World title!"

(77%)

Singles Match: Shawn Michaels vs. The Kamikaze Kid

The Kamikaze Kid impressed just about everyone in this contest. It looked as if the Kid was going to upset the Royal Rumble winner at many different points throughout the match. The Kid hit a back heel kick on Michaels, but only got a 2 count. 7:02 in, Michaels connected with the Back Suplex for the 3 count, but it most certainly did not come easy.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

(81%/65/98)

*Commercial Break*

Bret Hart is backstage. He says, "Yokozuna thinks that I was going to lose my match against Shawn Michaels last week on Raw? That's pretty funny to me, seeing as I had the Sharpshooter locked in right in the middle of the ring. So now he wants a rematch for the World title? You know what Yokozuna, fine, I'll grant you the title shot, but prepared Yokozuna, because I am the best there is, best there was and the best there ever will be!"

(97%)

Gene Okerlund is backstage with Ric Flair. Mean Gene asks Flair what his thoughts were on the comments that Hulk Hogan made earlier on the show. Flair says, "Hogan, what makes you think that Lex Luger needs my help in beating the Macho Man? Come on Hogan, you know that Luger can easily take out that old bag Savage by himself. But we'll see what goes down tonight. Woooooooo!

(100%)

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: Randy Savage vs. Lex Luger

This was a good match pitting two of the most over superstars against one another. Savage and Luger traded blows throughout the match, with momentum shifting many times. Macho Man landed a bodyslam on Luger, and ascended to the top rope. He flew off the top and delivered the Elbow Drop. Just as the ref was about to make the count, Ric Flair comes out from the crowd and starts beating on Savage. The ref calls for the DQ. Flair continues the assault on Savage. Hulk Hogan's music hits, and he comes running down the aisle. He hits Flair with a combination of lefts and rights, and then sends him over the top. Savage then runs over and clotheslines Luger over the top to the outside. Hogan and Savage stand celebrating in the ring when the show goes off the air.

Winner: Randy Savage via DQ

(83%/88/74)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Overall Card: 82%

------------------------

Ric Flair gives me his 2nd 100% interview, showing why he’s the top heel in the company. The Kamikaze Kid has impressed many workers backstage with his in-ring performance, and his match against Shawn Michaels proves that he can hang with the big boys.

Guest Owenfan

February 14, 1994

Announcers: Gorilla Monsoon and Vince McMahon

Opening Tag Match: High Impact vs. The Headshrinkers

A tag match pitting two teams that seem to have some heat between them in recent weeks. Jannetty and the Kamikaze Kid really seemed to gel together nicely in the ring. Hot tags between the two kept the freshest man in the ring, and it worked against Samu and Fatu. Fatu and the Kid are in the ring together, Fatu goes for a super kick and misses the Kid, hitting and knocking the referee out. The match continues, but seconds later Samu gets in the ring, and the Headshrinkers start to double team the Kid. Jannetty comes in to save the Kid, but is taken down by a vicious headbutt. The Headshrinkers execute a few double team maneuvers. The ref then starts to come to, and Samu gets out of the ring. Fatu lands the super kick this time and goes for the cover. He keeps his feet on the 2nd rope for illegal leverage. The ref doesn't notice and counts the 3, giving the Headshrinkers the cheating win. Jannetty, who fell to the outside, jumps into the ring and starts hammering on Fatu. Kamikaze Kid gets up and then starts to work on Samu. High Impact hit their finishers consecutively, Jannetty using the Rocker Dropper and the Kid using the Lightning Kick. High Impact then leave the ring.

Winners: The Headshrinkers via cheating

(69%/67/72)

Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage are backstage. Hulk Hogan looks into the camera and says, "You know what Ric Flair, I knew you were a cheater, I even said that you would interfere in Randy's match against Lex Luger last week on Raw. I notice that you have a match tonight against Bob Backlund. Don't be surprised if I make my presence felt at one point or another in the match." Savage grabs the mic, "Hey Luger, good think Flair saved your ass last week. I was about to pin you for the 1-2-3. At In Your House, I'll finish what I started by dismantling you in the ring!"

(92%)

*Commercial Break*

Owen Hart is backstage. He looks at the camera and says, "Mr. Perfect, last week on Raw you decided to come interfere and ruin my first Intercontinental title defense. That was a big mistake. You see, if it wasn't for the Big Bossman, I might be severely injured. So tonight, Mr. Perfect, I have an idea..." Big Bossman then comes walking into the camera's view. "Tonight, I propose a tag team match, Owen Hart and the Big Bossman vs. Mr. Perfect and the Mountie. How about it guys? Accept the challenge if you think you can beat us."

(79%)

2nd Match: Tatanka vs. Doink the Clown

It’s been a few weeks since we’ve seen either of these competitors in the ring. Tatanka and Doink went back and forth, with the momentum changing a few times during the match. Tatanka won the match eventually at 5:21 with the End of the Trail.

Winner: Tatanka

(66%/60/72)

Gene Okerlund is backstage with Razor Ramon. Mean Gene asks Razor what he thinks of the Undertaker's challenge. Razor says, "Do you even have to ask me? Come on chico, you know that Razor Ramon is always up for a challenge, especially if it comes from the Undertaker. You see, Undertaker, you might scare everyone else in the WWF, but you do not scare me. So at In Your House, I'm going to prove that by beating you from ring post to ring post!" Well it looks like Razor Ramon has accepted Undertaker's challenge!

(83%)

*Commercial Break*

Jimmy Hart is backstage with the Mountie. He starts to talk about how the Big Bossman doesn't deserve to get a match with the Mountie. Just then Mr. Perfect walks into the view of the camera. He says, "Mountie, I know that we don't even really know each other, but I think we can take Owen Hart and Big Bossman. In fact, I look forward to getting my hands on Owen and delivering the Perfect plex for the win. So what do you say?" The Mountie agrees and it looks like we have a tag match, NEXT!

(84%)

Road Agent Note: Jimmy Hart gained overness from this segment.

Tag Match: Owen Hart and Big Bossman vs. The Mountie and Mr. Perfect

A nice balanced match, with each team getting on a roll at different points of the match. Hart and the Mountie were in together at one point, and both used technical moves to try and get ahead. Owen blasted the Mountie with an enziguri and it looked like he was going to go for the Sharpshooter. Mr. Perfect then took the Mountie's tazer from the corner, and shocked Owen 3 times while Jimmy Hart distracted the ref. Owen look like he was out cold. The Mountie covered the senseless Owen Hart for the win. The Mountie then pummeled the Big Bossman after the match.

Winners: The Mountie and Jerry Lawler

(79%/76/82)

Money Inc. is standing backstage. Ted Dibiase says, "Steiner Brothers, it looks like you tried to foil our plans last week on Raw, but fell victim to the awesome power of our newest member, Bam Bam Bigelow. Tonight, I pursuaded Jack Tunney to make a match, pitting Bam Bam Bigelow against one of you. And the one that i picked is......Scott! So tonight, Bam Bam will demolish you, Scott Steiner!"

(82%)

*Commercial Break*

Singles Match: Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Scott Steiner

This was a good contest, both wrestlers used their good brawling ability to put the crowd on its feet for a somewhat surprisingly good match. Bigelow looked like a monster in the ring, using his massive size to have his way with Scott Steiner. Scott did mount an offense, and it looked as if he would have Bigelow pinned after hitting a missle dropkick. Bigelow kicked out, and then eventually won after hitting a Headbutt off the top rope at 7:12. Ted Dibiase and IRS then came into the ring and put the boots to Scott Steiner.

(75%/69/81)

Road Agent Note: Scott Steiner lost overness from this match. Bam Bam Bigelow gained overness.

Bret Hart is backstage. Just as he is about to speak, Yokozuna comes out from behind him and attacks. Yokozuna sends him to the floor. He then sits on Hart, and yells into his face "Your title is mine at In Your House!"

(90%)

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: Bob Backlund vs. Ric Flair

The last match of the evening did not dissapoint. Flair and Backlund went back and forth. Even though the crowd knew that Flair would win in the end, they cheered like crazy when Backlund started to mount a comeback. Flair then stopped the offensive with a quick clothesline and snap suplex. He then bulldogged Backlund and signaled for the Figure Four Leglock. He locked it in tight and Backlund submitted. After the bell rang, Hulk Hogan ran down into the ring. Hogan big booted Flair, and nailed him with the Legdrop of Doom. The crowd went nuts and Hogan helped Backlund to his feet and started celebrating the usual Hogan way as the show went off the air.

Winner: Ric Flair

(86%/87/85)

-------------------------------------

Edited by Owenfan

Guest Owenfan

WWF In Your House Preview

Grudge Match: Bob Backlund vs. Rick "The Model" Martel

WWF Tag Titles Match: Money Inc. © vs. The Steiner Brothers

Singles Match: Tatanka vs. Shawn Michaels

WWF Intercontinental Title Match: Owen Hart © vs. Mr. Perfect

Grudge Match: Razor Ramon vs. The Undertaker

Tag Match: Hulk Hogan and Randy "Macho Man" Savage vs. Ric Flair and Lex Luger

WWF World Title Match: Bret "Hitman" Hart © vs. Yokozuna

Predictions anyone?

Guest Owenfan

Jannetty Seriously Injures Knee

Marty Jannetty suffered a devastating knee injury during a house show in a match against Headshrinker Fatu. Jannetty went for a flying clothesline off the turnbuckle, but landed awkwardly on his right knee and crumbled to the ground. Head Medic, Dr. Zahorian, said that the high flyer will be sidelined for 16 months.

Jannetty had recently formed the tag team High Impact with the Kamikaze Kid, and were feuding with the Headshrinkers. No word on how the situation on camera will be handled.

Guest Owenfan

IPB Image

February 27 1994

IPB Imagevs. IPB Image

Opening Match: Bob Backlund vs. Rick "The Model" Martel

Backlund and Martel started throwing punches at each other from the get-go, and you could tell that this match had a lot of emotion involved. Over 6 weeks of constant attacks by Rick Martel really charged up Backlund in this one, as he held nothing back. He clotheslined Martel over the top rope and then joined him on the outside. Backlund went to whip Martel into the steel pole but it was reversed and Backlund was the one to taste the sweet goodness of steel. Martel rolled Backlund back into the ring and went for the pin. Backlund kicked out at 2. Martel then whipped Backlund into the ropes and gave him a back body drop. Martel picked Backlund up but was met with a kick to the gut. Backlund then delivered a snap suplex. Backlund then tried to put Martel in the Crossfaced Chickenwing, but Martel backed Backlund into the corner to reverse the attempt. He then hit 3 shoulder thrusts in the corner on Backlund. Martel went to go for a bodyslam but Backlund rolled him up in a small package. 1....2...kickout, Martel just got his shoulder up. Martel got up and hit a right and left punch on Backlund, sending him to the mat. He then went for the Boston Crab. Backlund fought the pain for at least 30 seconds, but then couldn't bear it anymore and submitted.

Winner: Rick "The Model" Martel

(76%/79/71)

Road Agent Note: Bob Backlund lost overness from this match. Rick Martel gained overness from this match. Bob Backlund gained overness from this feud ending. Rick Martel gained overness from this feud ending.

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

WWF Tag Titles Match: Money Inc. © vs. The Steiner Brothers

Rick Steiner and IRS started things out. They grapple, and Rick gains advantage and puts IRS in a headlock. IRS then sends Rick across the ropes and Rick nails IRS with a shoulder tackle. Rick then delivers a gut buster, IRS hits hard. DDT on IRS. Cover for a two count. Tag to Scott Steiner. The Steiner Brothers whip IRS into the corner. Scott Steiner whips Rick Steiner in for a hard clothesline to follow-up. Jimmy Hart then gets on the apron to try and distract the ref but Scott runs over and punches him, sending him off the apron. IRS tags in Dibiase during this, and Dibiase runs over and clotheslines Scott. He then gives Scott a hiptoss, followed up by an elbow drop. Dibiase picks Scott up and gives him an eye gouge. He then hits Scott with a European uppercut. He whips Scott against the ropes, ducks his head under but is met with a Scott Steiner boot to the face. Scott then tags in his brother Rick. Rick runs at Dibiase but Dibiase trips him with a drop toe hold. Dibiase then goes for a suplex, but Rick reverses it into a suplex of his own. Rick then powerslams Dibiase. He tags in Scott. Scott delivers a bulldog. He then hits the Frankensteiner! Jimmy Hart then gets up on the apron, and the ref is screaming at him to get off. IRS rushes into the ring with that silver briefcase and goes to hit Scott, but Rick Steiner intervenes and clotheslines IRS. The ref finally gets Jimmy Hart off the apron. The ref turns around to see Rick Steiner use IRS' own briefcase against him by nailing him in the back. The ref calls for the disqualification and the fans can't believe it. The Steiners were so close to finally winning the tag titles!

Winners: Money Inc via DQ

(84%/86/82)

Road Agent Note: The WWF Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Shawn Michaels is backstage. He talks about his match tonight against Tatanka. He says, "Tonight I'm taking on Tatanka. Tatanka! I'll demolish that little Indian in about three minutes. I don't care if that was offensive to anyone, I'm Shawn Michaels, I can do whatever I want. This match is just another minor stepping stone until I get my shot at the World title next month at Wrestlemania!"

(91%)

Road Agent Note: Shawn Michaels gained overness from this segment.

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

Singles Match: Tatanka vs. Shawn Michaels

Tatanka must have heard Michaels' words earlier, because he started this match out like a house of fire. He nailed Michaels with a clothesline as soon as the bell rang. Then followed it up with a neckbreaker. Tatanka then sent him into the corner. He climbed on top of Michaels and punched him 10 times to the delight of the crowd. He send Michaels across the ropes but Michaels landed a flying clothesline on Tatanka. Michaels then used a heel kick to the face. The contest went back and forth for about five more minutes, when Michaels gained the advantage. He hit Tatanka with a dropkick. Michaels then went behind Tatanka, and delivered the Back Suplex. Tatanka looked down and out, and was pinned for the 1-2-3 at 9:44.

Winner: Shawn Michaels

(76%/73/80)

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

WWF Intercontinental Title Match: Owen Hart © vs. Mr. Perfect

Owen and Mr. Perfect went out at from the start, throwing wild punches at each other. Perfect then bodyslammed Owen, and landed a legdrop (not to be confused with Hogan's devastating Legdrop of DOOM). Perfect then goes for the quick victory by going for the PerfectPlex, but Owen reverses it by giving Perfect a suplex. Owen then it a jawbreaker. Owen irish whips Perfect but it is reversed, and Owen bounces off the ropes. Owen runs back and nails Perfect with a spinning heel kick. Owen goes for the pin but only gets a 2 count. Owen then clotheslines Perfect out of the ring, but goes over the top as well. Both men appeared to be hurt. At a count of 6, Perfect got back in the ring. At the count of 9, Owen rolled back in. Perfect then delivered a spine buster. Perfectvwent to the top ropes, and attempted the flying fist drop. Owen dodged the move at the last second. Perfect got up and ran at Owen, but Owen flipped Perfect over the ropes. Owen stayed in the ring to catch his breath. Perfect came back in the ring with the towel the he comes down to the ring with. He goes to choke Owen with it, but Owen kicks Perfect in the gut and goes for the sunset flip. He gets only a two count. Owen then picks up Perfect, but Perfect delivers a low blow. Perfect then gets his towel again and goes to choke Owen. The ref tries to intervene but Perfect throws him to the mat. Perfect then starts to choke Owen with it, and won't let it go. The ref calls for the disqualification, yet Perfect will still not relinquish the choke. A hourde of referees come down the the ring and finally get Perfect off of the Intercontinental champion, who appears to be unconscious.

Winner: Owen Hart via DQ

(86%/90/79)

Road Agent Note: The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

Grudge Match: Razor Ramon vs. The Undertaker

Ramon and Undertaker started the match off by just staring at each other and circling the ring. They finally lock up and the Undertaker whips Ramon across the ropes and hits a clothesline. Ramon quickly gets up and the Undertaker starts hitting him with lefts and rights. He delivers a scoop slam. Undertaker sends Ramon across the ropes and sets up for the back body drop, but Ramon kicks him right in the chops. The two continue brawling around the ring. At one point, The Undertaker grabbed Ramon's arm, acended to the top ropes and walked across the top rope before leaping and hitting Ramon with a big fist to the arm. Undertaker then picks up Ramon and goes to whip him into the corner, but the referee was there and Ramon barrels into him, knocking him out. Ramon dives under the ropes and out of the ring, leaving the Undertaker staring at him from the middle of the ring. Ramon runs over to Paul Bearer and punches him in the face! Ramon then grabs the Undertaker's golden urn. The Undertaker sees Ramon nail Bearer and tries to get to the outside, but Ramon crushes him with the urn! The Undertaker gets right up after the shot! But Ramon nails him with the urn again. To Ramon's surprise, the dead man rises again! Ramon hits him with a 3rd punishing shot to the head. The Undertaker is out cold. Da' bad guy then wakes the referee up and makes the cover for the victory. Razor Ramon grabs the urn and runs to the back!

Winner: Razor Ramon

(81%/86/72)

IPB Image vs. IPB Image and IPB Image

Tag Match: Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair and Lex Luger

Finally the rematch of the tag match from Royal Rumble. Watching all four of these men in the ring at the same time got the crowd buzzing. Savage and Flair started things off. They brawled around for a while. Savage hit Luger with a bodyslam but then Luger came right back with a powerslam. The crowd was into it, but you could tell they were waiting until Hogan and Flair came face to face in the ring. Luger tagged in Flair and they double teamed Savage. Hogan tried to get into the ring to break it up, but the ref kept him out. While the ref was distracted with Hogan, Flair used his boot to choke Savage. He then released when the ref turned around and began chopping at Savage's bear chest. The chops echoed throughout the arena. Flair tagged Luger back in. Luger sent Savage across the ropes and both men collided in a double clothesline. Luger and Savage both started crawling for their partners. Luger tagged in Flair and then Savage made it to Hogan. The crowd popped the loudest so far that night. Flair looked a little scared when Hogan was tagged in, and Hogan ran over and landed a few rights on Flair. He then sent Flair into the corner and ran over and hit him with an avalanche. He then delivered a suplex. Flair then pulled the ref in front of him, and Hogan stopped, almost hitting the ref. Flair then rushed over and tagged in Luger. The ref said something to Hogan, and Luger clubbed Hogan in the back of the head. He then sent Hogan across the ropes and gave him a back body drop. Luger then called for the Running Forearm. He went to bounce of the ropes but Savage nailed him in the back. Luger then turned around to hit Savage, but Savage landed a right hand. Hogan then got up and bodyslammed Luger. Hogan was near Flair's corner, and Flair distracted Hogan by yelling at him. Luger then ran towards Hogan, but Hogan turned around and caught him with the big boot. Hogan then punches Flair off the apron and delivered the Legdrop of Doom. Hogan went for the pin and got the 1-2-3 victory as the crowd went wild. Savage and Hogan then walked out of the ring down the aisle. Flair got back in the ring and looked furious. He started yelling at Lex Luger.

Winners: Hulk Hogan and Randy Savage

(86%/96/64)

Main Event

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

WWF World Title Match: Bret "Hitman" Hart © vs. Yokozuna

Bret Hart went right after Yokozuna. He started throwing some lefts and rights, but eventually Yokozuna threw Hart down. He then punched the Hitman and then delivered a bodyslam. Yokozuna then landed an elbow drop and went for the pin. He only gets a 1 count. Yokozuna then sent Hart across the ropes and ducks his head. The Hitman goes for the sunset flip but Yokozuna sits right on his chest. Hart somehow grabs the ropes before the 3 count is made. Yokozuna sends Hart across the ropes and the Hitman goes for the Crucifix. Midway through the move, Yokozuna reverses it by hitting a Samoan drop. He then hits a legdrop and goes for the pin, only a 2 count is made. Yokozuna picks up Hart but the Hitman punches him, and hits a bulldog. Bret then ascends to the inside 2nd rope, and drops his patented elbow drop. He gets only a 2 count on the Japanese monster. The Hitman then lands a Russian leg sweep. With the big man down, the World champ goes for the Sharpshooter. Yokozuna proved to be way to big, and Hart couldn't even turn him over. Hart then ran across the ropes but was met with a Yokozuna clothesline. Yokozuna then powerslammed Hart, and it looked like Hart had nothing left in him. Yokozuna dragged the Hitman over towards the corner by one arm. Yokozuna went to the top rope, and everyone in the arena seemed to cringe for they knew what was about to happen. Yokozuna started bouncing on the ropes in the usual way, but then slipped and fell to the mat! The crowd started cheering, and both men were down and both seemed to be in dreamland. Hart mustered up enough strength to put his arm over Yokozuna. The ref then made the count for the victory at 16:21. Bret Hart regained the title and crowd went wild!

Winner: Bret Hart

(91%/95/83)

Road Agent Note: Yokozuna gained overness from this feud ending.

-------------------------------------

Overall Show: 86%

-----------------------

Razor Ramon's morale has continued to steadily drop throughout the first two months. He is now at 35% morale. Any idea on how to bring his morale up?

Edited by Owenfan

Guest Owenfan

WWF Signs Three

The World Wrestling Federation has announced that they have signed three superstars to their organization. The WWF has officially released that Bruce Pritchard will make his return to the company, as well as two superstars that will remain a mystery until their debut.

Guest Owenfan

March 7, 1994

Opening Match: Red Rooster vs. The Kamikaze Kid

Wow, the Red Rooster really stunk up the place in this match. The Kid provided all the exciting moves, which looked terrible because the Rooster didn't exactly sell everything. The Kid finished the Rooster off with a Lightning Kick at 7:41. This match could be the end of the Red Rooster's tenure in the WWF.

(53%/52/54)

Road Agent Note: Red Rooster didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Ric Flair comes down to the ring. He grabs a mic and starts to speak.... "Hulk Hogan, I don't care what happened at In Your House. Everyone knows that you never pinned me, you pinned that poor excuse of a partner Lex Luger. Just because Lex Luger doesn't know how to execute a plan doesn't make you better than me. Face it Hogan, the only reason why you challenged me to a tag match all those weeks ago if because you know that you can't beat me 1 on 1! Hogan, at Wrestlemania, I want you in the ring, 1 on 1, so the entire world can see me beat you all over the ring. So Hogan, if you have any pride left, you will accept my challenge. And you know damn well Hogan, that to be the man WOOOOOOOO!!, you gotta beat the man WOOOO!!!!

(100%)

*Commercial Break*

The Steiner Brothers are backstage. Scott looks into the camera and says, "Dibiase, IRS, you know that we should be standing here right now as the WWF Tag Team champions. We got screwed. You only retained the titles because the ref decided to turn around and look at the same time Rick nailed IRS with the briefcase. If it wasn't for that and your annoying manager Jimmy Hart, we would have the titles around our waists." Rick then starts to talk.."Yeah, we know you guys aren't here tonight, because you are too busy nursing your injuries. Speaking of injuries, how's your head feeling, IRS? I bet you know now what it feels like to be hit in the face with that silver briefcase of yours. While you two are crying about your injuries, maybe you should think about giving us another shot at the tag titles at Wrestlemania. This time, there should be no DQ so you cannot beat us the cheap way again!"

(81%)

Singles Match: Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Crush

Crush hasn't exactly found himself being a major part of WWF television as of late. He locked up with Bigelow, which turned out to be a pretty good match. The two big men traded blows and Bigelow eventually hit Crush with a powerslam. After that, Bigelow climbed to the top turnbuckle and delivered a Diving Headbutt. He pinned Crush at 9:00 flat for the victory.

(74%/60/89)

Gene Okerlund is standing backstage with Owen Hart. Mean Gene asks Owen what his feelings on last night's match against Mr. Perfect are. Owen says, "Mr. Perfect, I don't care if you call yourself the "Perfect One" and I don't care if you think that you are all high and mighty, but what I do care about is when you cheat. First, two weeks ago on Raw you shock me with a tazer. Then, last night you choke me with your towel. Are you insane? Do you have a death wish? You know that you couldn't beat me so you decided to hurt me. What kind of wrestler does that? Oh, I know, a coward! Perfect, you are a coward and I'm tired of dealing with your cheating. Good thing you aren't here tonight, because I would rip you to shreds!

(90%)

*Commercial Break*

A video showing highlights from the WWF in 1991 is shown, focusing on various tag team matchups. A voiceover then comes on and yells, "Get ready for the return..." The voice trails off and the video fades out.

(72%)

Singles Match: Tatanka vs. The Mountie w/Jimmy Hart

Tatanka came out on fire following his loss at In Your House against Shawn Michaels. The Mountie started coming back with some offense, hitting a clothesline and a neckbreaker. Then, Big Bossman came down the aisle and stood around ringside, staring at the Mountie the entire time. The Mountie was obviously distracted by this, as it showed for the duration of the match. Tatanka hit a hiptoss and then caught the Mountie off-guard with a Fallaway Slam. Tatanka went for the cover but Jimmy Hart put the Mountie's foot on the bottom rope, breaking the pin attempt. Tatanka picked up the Mountie, but Mountie hit him with a low blow. He then climbed the top rope and hit a flying elbow on Tatanka, and made the cover for the pin. Big Bossman then entered the ring, picked up the Mountie, whipped him across the ropes and delivered the Bossman Slam. Bossman then left the ring.

Winner: The Mountie

(63%/63/64)

Bret Hart is backstage, holding the WWF World title over his shoulder. He says, "At In Your House I endured a brutal battle against Yokozuna and retained the World title. This was one of the toughest matches of my career, and I know that a lot of people thought I wouldn't even come out of In Your House alive. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I could defeat that Japanese monster again. But I did, and it was one hell of a match. Tonight, to show that I am indeed a fighting champion, I will give Lex Luger a shot at the World title. Luger, be prepared, because althought I am still hurting from my last match, I will no doubt bring my A game to this match."

(89%)

*Commercial Break*

Razor Ramon is shown backstage, where the camera pans up from his boots to his face. Ramon starts laughing and then reveals Paul Bearer's urn to the camera. He says how he can't believe that all of the Undertaker's power comes from the stupid urn. He then says that he doesn't expect to see the Undertaker for a while, since he's "powerless" now. He throws his toothpick at the camera and walks away, continuing to laugh and mock the Undertaker.

(91%)

Real American blasts over the PA system and Hulk Hogan makes his way down the aisle and into the ring. He grabs a mic. "Ric Flair, you are challenging me to a 1 on 1 match at Wrestlemania? Why wouldn't I accept such a match. I would accept this challenge not only for me, but for all of my Hulkamaniacs out there. Everyone in the wrestling world wants to see me and you battle it out. And what better place to do that then the grandest stage of all, Wrestlemania? Of course I accept your challenge Flair, and this will no doubt me a battle of epic proportions. Ric, from the moment you jumped ship from WCW, I knew that it would all come down to this, two of the greatest of all time going 1 on 1 for the fans. I will be more than ready for this match!" Hogan leaves the ring and the crowd is going wild, they will get to see Hogan take on Flair at Wrestlemania!!

(87%)

*Commercial Break*

WWF World Title Match: Bret "Hitman" Hart © vs. Lex Luger

The Hitman and Luger brawled for the beginning stages of this one. I will tell you, Luger seems to perform with less and less drive every week, I don't know what is causing this. Anyway, the Hitman took advantage of Luger with his world class technical skills. He gave Luger a Russian Leg Sweep, and then went for Luger's legs. Bret put him in the Sharpshooter, right in the middle of the ring. Shawn Michaels then ran down into the ring with a chair. Michaels rocked Bret right in the face with the steel chair! The ref then called for the bell and ruled it a disqualification. Michaels then looked at the fallen Bret Hart, smirked and then left the ring as the show goes off the air...

Winner: Bret Hart via DQ

(82%/87/73)

----------------------------------------------

Edited by Owenfan

Guest Owenfan

WWF Superstars: March 12, 1994

Booker: Vince McMahon

Overall Card: 84

------------------------------------------

March 14, 1994

Opening Match: Typhoon vs. The Kamikaze Kid

Typhoon was in rare singles action against the up and coming Kamikaze Kid. Typhoon was slow moving around the ring, which the Kid used to his advantage by hitting quick attacks and then getting out of the way. Eventually Typhoon got his paws on the Kid and nailed him with a punishing clothesline. He sent the Kid across the ropes and executed a back body drop. He grabbed the Kid again and went for the big powerslam to finish him off, but the Kamikaze Kid slide down Typhoon's back and went for the quick rollup, and got the 3 count for the win!

(49%/47/52)

Road Agent Note: Typhoon lost overness from this match. The Kamikaze Kid gained overness from this match. Typhoon didn't really sell very much, which hurt the match rating.

Ric Flair is backstage. "So it looks like Hogan has accepted my match. Now I can't wait for Wrestlemania, so that I can beat Hogan right in front of all his so-called Hulkamaniacs. It's going to be too sweet to pin the Hulksters. WOOOO!!

(98%)

*Commercial Break*

Money Inc is backstage. IRS says that the Steiner Brothers don't even deserve another title shot, for they have beaten the Steiners twice already. Then Dibiase says, "Well IRS, I don't want to listen to Rick and Scott complain if we don't give them another shot. This is it boys, your last chance. This will be the final time that you can wrestle us for the tag team titles."

(73%)

Singles Match: Bob Backlund vs. Doink the Clown

A match that actually turned out pretty good. Doink and Backlund's technical styles meshed rather nicely, the bookers could be on to something here. The match went back and forth before Backlund hit Doink with a dropkick and locked in the Crossfaced Chicken Wing, and Doink submitted.

Winner: Bob Backlund

(72%/66/79)

Jimmy Hart and the Mountie are backstage. Jimmy Hart says, "Big Bossman, you have a lot of nerve to attack the Mountie like that. If you had a match here tonight, you could bet that we would interfere in it. Unfortunately, you don't. But next week, the Mountie is going to pound you at the first chance he gets!"

(77%)

*Commercial Break*

Gene Okerlund is backstage with Mr. Perfect. Mean Gene asks Perfect what his reaction to the comments made by Owen Hart last week on Raw. Perfect looks into the camera, "Owen Hart called ME a coward? This human punchline can’t be serious. Owen, you should get on one knee and kiss my feet every time I walk into the ring. We'll see who's a coward tonight!

(91%)

Road Agent Note: Mr. Perfect gained overness from this segment.

Singles Match: Tatanka vs. Rick "The Model" Martel

Tatanka gained the uppherand early on after giving Martel a vertical suplex. He then sent Martel across the ropes and hit a powerslam. Martel came back with a clothesline. Martel then sent Tatanka over the ropes with a dropkick. Martel followed him to the outside and thew him into the guardrail. He rolls Tatanka back into the ring and goes for the cover, but only gets a 2 count. Tatanka comes back with a couple of right hands and delivers a clothesline to the Model. Martel gets up quickly and hits a bulldog on Tatanka. He then locks on the Boston Crab and Tatanka has no choice but to submit at 8:49.

Winner: Rick Martel

(60/61/61)

Bret Hart is backstage. He says, "Shawn Michaels, I never would have thought that you would stoop so low. You hit me with a steel chair! What kind of man does that? Do you really need to use some kind of weapon against me? Michaels, you better pray that I don't get my hands on you tonight, because I might just tear you to pieces!" Owen Hart then walks over. "Bret, brother, tonight I'm going to destroy Shawn Michaels for you. I know I can beat him, and I will have extra incentive to beat him tonight, after what he did to you last week. So, watch my match, because Shawn Michaels won't be the same afterwards." Bret then says, "I am looking forward to it Owen, I'm glad its you tonight that is going against him."

(86%)

*Commercial Break*

Singles Match: “Hacksaw” Jim Duggan vs. Yokozuna

Duggan was back in action against the monsterous Yokozuna, in his first match since losing to Bret Hart at In Your House. Yokozuna still seemed upset over his loss and took it out on Duggan. He brutalized him from ringpost to ringpost. He delivered a powerslam on Duggan and went for the cover. Yokozuna pulled Duggan up before the ref could make the 3 count and continued his vicious assault. Yoko dragged Duggan to the corner and hit a thunderous Banzai Drop. Instead of making the cover, Yoko delivered another one to Duggan, who started bleeding from his mouth. Yokozuna eventually made the cover at 9:01, and bunch of EMT’s ran into the ring and put Duggan on a stretcher, carrying him to the ambulance that waited outside.

Winner: Yokozuna

(67%/73/56)

Hulk Hogan is backstage. He says, "Rick Flair, there is no way on God's green Earth that you will beat me at Wrestlemania, brother! Quit kidding yourself Ric, you know that you can't beat me, dude! Hulkamania WILL run wild on you at Wrestlemania, and all of my Hulkamaniacs will watch me get the 1-2-3 for the win!

(99%)

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: Shawn Michaels vs. Owen Hart (Non-title match)

In a kind-of rematch from Royal Rumble, Michaels and Owen put on quite a wrestling show. It's good to see what Michaels can do with another great all around wrestler as his opponent. Michaels hit a front face buster and then went for the Back Suplex. Owen flipped out it and went for the schoolboy rollup but only got a 2 count. Owen then went for a suplex but it was reversed by Michaels into a snap suplex. Michaels then climbed the turnbuckle and hit Owen with an elbowdrop and went for the cover. He only got a 2 count, as Owen lifted up his right shoulder right before Earl Hebner was about to count the three. Owen then hit a spinning heel kick and went for the Sharpshooter. Owen locked it on, but Mr. Perfect came running down the aisle. He hit Owen with a closed fist and exited the ring. Owen then got up but right into a Back Suplex, and Michaels pinned him for the win. Perfect then got into the ring and started pounding on Owen, with Michaels joining in. Bret Hart then came running down the aisle and drove Michaels and Perfect out, to the delight of the crowd. Bret then helped Owen up and the two hugged as the show went off the air....

Winner: Shawn Michaels via Interference

(90%/84/97)

----------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Card: 79

Dude I have read every show so far in this diary and it definitely is an interesting take on the WWE in 1994 but what I want to know is how did you get flair from WCW unless you started with a earlier scenario and then played up until 1994 and then started your diary?

Guest Owenfan

When I orginally downloaded the scenario, I downloaded the 1993 scenario by mistake. So I just played throughout the first year and then started by diary in the beginning of 1994. Thanks for the comments.

Hulk Hogan Injured

World Wrestling Federation superstar Hulk Hogan has been sidelined with an ankle injury for two months after an incident during a house show. The WWF have said that they plan to continue Hogan's feud with top heel Ric Flair, but it remains unknown as to how the company will keep the feud fresh in Hogan's absence.