WWF '94, The Owen Hart Era

Guest Owenfan

Guest Owenfan

Welcome to WWF Superstars!

March 19, 1994

Announcers: Vince McMahon

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Ric Flair comes down the aisle and into the ring. He grabs a mic. "Hulk Hogan, I'm not kidding myself. There is no way that you are going to beat me at Wrestlemania, and I will make sure of it. You see Hogan, you might have the fans behind you, but I have the talent and knowledge behind me. I am smarter in the ring and I am one of the best damn techinical wrestlers of all time! Hogan, I know how to hurt a man, and I guarantee that I will find a way to wear you down in that ring.

(97%)

Opening Match: The Kamikaze Kid vs. Typhoon

This is a rematch of Monday Night Raw when the Kid stunned Typhoon with a rollup for the victory. Typhoon looked angry and took it out on the Kid. Earthquake accompanied Typhoon at ringside for support. Typhoon bodyslammed the Kid and then hit a standing elbow drop. Typhoon whipped the Kid into the ropes and went for the back body drop, but the Kid went for the sunset flip and tried to roll Typhoon into the pin. Typhoon didn't budge and went to sit on the Kid, but he moved and the big guy landed right on his ass. The Kid got up and delivered the Lightning Kick to Typhoon. He goes for the cover the gets the 3 count for his second straight suprise victory. The Kid now owns multiple wins against Giant Gonzalez and Typhoon, he's starting to look like a giant killer. Earthquake is beside himself on the outside and starts yelling at Typhoon. The Kid is celebrating in the ring and Earthquake just stares at him, fuming.

Winner: The Kamikaze Kid

(59%/53/66)

Road Agent Note: The Kamikaze Kid gained overness from this match.

*Commercial Break*

Gene Okerlund is standing backstage with Owen Hart. Mean Gene asks Owen what his reaction to last week's assault by Mr. Perfect. Owen says, "You know what Mean Gene, I had that match against Shawn Michaels on Raw won. I locked on that Sharpshooter and Michaels was about to submit, just like he did at the Royal Rumble when I won the Intercontinental championship. But no, Mr. Perfect had to come in and ruin it all. I was getting revenge for my brother Bret, and you ruined it Perfect! Next Sunday at Wrestlemania, I'm going to defend my Intercontinental title against you, and I'm going to win!

(84%)

The Steiner Brothers come to the ring. Scott and Rick both grab a mic. Scott says, "Dibiase, IRS, good decision. Of course you gave us another shot at the tag titles we so definitly deserve. Tonight, I have a match against IRS. This is only a preview of what will happen at Wrestlemania." Rick then says, "That's right Money Inc., because at Wrestlemania we're going to walk out of Madison Square Garden as the new WWF tag team champions!"

(78%)

*Commercial Break*

Singles Match: Razor Ramon vs. Crush

Ramon and Crush started the match tying up and releasing twice before Ramon finally whipped Crush across the ropes and hit a clothesline. Ramon then hit a vertical suplex and went for the cover, but only got a 1 count. Ramon and Crush brawled around the ring for a while with Crush mounting an offensive. Crush sent Ramon across the ropes and went for the back body drop, but Ramon put Crush's head under his legs and delivered the Razor's Edge! Ramon made the cover for the victory. Just as the bell stopped ringing, the lights in the arena wen out. The flicker back on ten seconds later, showing Ramon face down in the middle of the ring. He looks like he's unconscious. It looks like the Undertaker won't go laying down to Da' Bad Guy!

Winner: Razor Ramon

(69%/70/70)

Road Agent Note: Razor Ramon was sluggish and didn't put much effort in.

Big Bossman is backstage. He begins to laugh hysterically. "Did you like your match two weeks ago on Raw, Mountie? I certainly did, especially afterwards when I gave you a nice Bossman Slam. So last week you said that you woud pummel me if I was there? Well, I don't think that will ever happen. You see Mountie, I am just better than you. You have a match tonight against Randy Savage. You know what? I will leave this alone, I will just sit backstage and watch the Macho Man beat you to a bloody pulp all over the ring. But I do want a piece of you Mountie, and I hope it can be at Wrestlemania!"

(74%)

*Commercial Break*

Singles Match: Scott Steiner vs. IRS

Scott started this one off with a big clothesline. He then hit a number of moves, including a neckbreaker, vertical suplex and back body drop. IRS then started to come back after he reversed a powerbomb into a spinebuster. IRS then nailed Scott with a bulldog. Scott then came back with a bodyslam. Ted Dibiase got onto the apron with IRS' silver briefcase. IRS low-blowed Scott and then held him next to the ropes. Dibiase swung the briefcase, but Scott ducked and Dibiase nailed IRS instead. Scott then pushed Dibiase off the apron and pinned IRS for the win. Dibiase then got in the ring and clubbed Scott in the head from behind, and started to put the boots to him. Rick Steiner then came down the aisle and powerslammed Dibiase, then thew him over the ropes.

Winner: Scott Steiner

(79%/80/78)

Bret Hart is backstage. He looks into the camera and says, "Shawn Michaels, you saw what I am capable of doing to you last week on Raw. I came running into the ring and sent both you and Perfect over the top rope. Michaels, you can be rest assured that I will bring everything I have to Wrestlemania. This will be a memorable match, mostly because I will make you submit to the Sharpshooter in the middle of the ring at Wrestlemania!"

(85%)

Shawn Michaels then attacks Bret Hart from behind. He picks Bret up and throws him into the concrete wall. He then picks Bret up by the hair, and screams into this face, "Bret, you are about to witness first hand my newest and most devastating move of all time!" Michaels then takes about 4 steps back, and delivers a sickening superkick to the kisser of Bret Hart. Michaels then says, "And that is some Sweet Chin Music!"

(86%)

*Commercial Break*

Another video is shown highlighting the tag teams in the WWF from 1990 to 1993. A voice then comes on and says, "We're coming back!"

(79%)

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: Randy Savage vs. The Mountie

The Macho Man really took it to the Mountie. Savage stared things off with a big bodyslam. He then delivered a back elbow followed by a back body drop. Hulk Hogan is then shown in the back watching his friend in action. As Hogan is watching the math, Ric Flair and Lex Luger come out from behind Hogan and attack him. They start putting the boots to him while he's on the ground. Hogan can't overcome this sneak attack. Flair grabs a chair and orders Luger to put Hogan's ankle in the chair. He does and Flair stomps on the chair! Flair starts to walk away, but says "Now let's see if you can beat me at Wrestlemania!" Flair and Luger start to laugh and continue walking away. Meanwhile, in the ring, The Mountie turned things around with some techincal moves, and tried to break down Savage by working on his right leg. This was to no avail however, as Savage fought back and hit a suplex. He then climbed the turnbuckle and hit the Flying Elbowdrop. He covered the Mountie for the pinfall, never knowing this his friend Hulk Hogan had been viciously assaulted backstage.

Winner: Randy Savage

(77%/83/65)

--------------------------------------------------

Overall Card: 78%

Edited by Owenfan

Guest Owenfan

Welcome to Monday Night Raw!

March 21, 2004

Hulk Hogan

Following the vicious assault that Hulk Hogan suffered at the hands of Ric Flair and Lex Luger, Hogan has been officially sidelined for two months with an ankle injury. As the show went on the air, Hogan came down the ramp and joined Vince McMahon at ringside to be the color commentator for tonight's Raw. As he arrived, Hogan talked about how one little setback isn't going to stop him from eventually meeting Flair in the ring. He goes on to say that Flair was too much of a coward to face him in the squared circle, because deep down inside he knew that the Hulkster was going to beat him at Madison Square Garden in front of million of people. As he finishes, "Macho Man" Randy Savage's music hits and he comes down the aisle and gets into the ring...

Savage grabs a microphone and starts to talk about what happened on Superstars when Flair and Luger attacked Hogan. He says how he can't believe how much of a coward Flair is to attack a man while his back is turned. Savage then says that he wants Ric Flair tonight on Raw, to show him what it's like to fight a man when he's ready for you. Savage continues his verbal assault on Flair, and calls him out numerous times, but Flair does not respond. Disgusted, Savage leaves the ring and runs to the back in search of Flair.

(99%)

Opening Match: The Kamikaze Kid vs. Rick "The Model" Martel

The Kid has been on an absolute roll as of late and looked to continue his success against Rick Martel. Both wrestlers used their technical skills to mesh nicely in the ring. Martel used his larger size to his advantage early on by hitting the Kid with a combination of bodyslams, suplexes and powerlslams. The Kid came back by using his speed to elude The Model. Earthquake then made his way rinside to get a better view of the match. He has seen the Kid first hand defeat some of the bigger competitiors in the WWF, namely Typhoon. The Kid nails Martel with a dropkick. Martel gets up and complains to the ref that the Kid has been grabbing his hair throughout the match. With the ref distracted, Earthquake yells something to the Kid, who leans over the top rope to see what Earthquake wanted. Earthquake nails the Kid with a big right hand to the face and the Kid stumbles backward. Seeing his opportunity, Martel grabs the Kid and rolls him up for the 1-2-3 at 8:14. Earthquake gets into the ring, bodyslams the Kid and hits a few elbow drops. 'Quake stomps on the youngster a few more times before leaving the ring and yelling at the crowd as makes his exit.

Winner: Rick "The Model" Martel via interference

(68%/63/74)

Road Agent Note: Earthquake's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Earthquake gained overness from this turn.

*Commercial Break*

The camera comes back to reveal Mr. Perfect backstage. He talks about how he is sick of Owen Hart complaining about everything he does. Perfect says that he can't wait to show Hart what he can really do in the ring at Wrestlemania!

(82%)

Jimmy Hart and the Mountie are shown in their locker room. The Mountie talks about his disgust for the American law enforcer, the Big Bossman. He then goes on to say that at Wrestemania, he will defeat the Bossman once and for all to show who the real police of the WWF is!

(80%)

Tag Match: "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan and Bob Backlund vs. The Nasty Boys

No real reason for Duggan and Backlund to team up, just looked like they needed a filler match for the show. Duggan and Backlund didn't really work well together, since it was their first time co-existing in the ring. The Nasty Boys did their usual slow and boring maneuvers in the ring. Jerry Saggs used the pit stop against Duggan but he was able to make the tag to Backlund before he fell down. Backlund came in and took out Saggs and knocked Knobbs off the apron. He locked the Crossfaced Chicken Wing on the Saggs, who submitted at 6:12.

Winners: Duggan and Backlund

(67%,71,61)

*Commercial Break*

Money Inc. is shown backstage. Dibiase and IRS talk about the Steiner Brothers are lucky that they are such gracious champions that have granted them one last title shot. Dibiase then says that since they have to put their titles on the line at Wrestlemania, Rick Steiner will square off against the beast, Bam Bam Bigelow. Dibiase then laughs maniacally as the camera fades out.

(84%)

The camera cuts to the graveyard scene. Paul Bearer comes into view alongside the Undertaker and starts to talk about Razor Ramon. He says that Ramon made a colossal mistake by taking the Undertaker's urn. He then says that the 'Taker doesn't need the urn for anything, and Ramon will find out first hand at Wrestlemania!

(74%)

Singles Match: Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Rick Steiner

Bigelow and Rick brawl around the ring throughout the contest. Rick gains the upperhand by using his technical skills to wear down the big man, working on his legs. Steiner hits a big tackle, but then Ted Dibiase runs down to ringside. He starts taunting Rick. Steiner seemed distracted by Dibiase and let it affect him the match. Eventually, Dibiase distracted the ref while Jimmy Hart bashed Rick with the microphone. Bigelow climbed the top turnbuckle and hit Steiner with a sickening headbutt for the win. After the pinfall, Dibiase got in the ring and start taking it to Rick. Scott Steiner ran down and clotheslined Dibiase over the top. He then dropkicked Bigelow out of the ring and helped his brother to his feet.

Winner: Bam Bam Bigelow via interference

(70%,67,74)

*Commercial Break*

Ric Flair then is shown backstage and talks about how he can't help that Hogan leaves himself vulnerable to a genius like Flair. Flair says that he would gladly beat Savage to a bloody pulp at Wrestlemania, but he would have to get through Lex Luger first!

(94%)

Razor Ramon is backstage. He insults the Undertaker and talks about how he doesn't care what Paul Bearer thinks of him. He says that the world will see what the Undertaker can do at Wrestlemania without his precious urn!

(81%)

Road Agent Note: Razor Ramon lost overness from this segment.

*Commercial Break*

Main Event: "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Lex Luger

Emotions were running high for the Macho Man as he took out his aggression on Luger. He executed a vertical suplex on Luger early in the match and ascended the top rope. He went for his patented elbow but Luger moved in time to get out of the way. Luger then mounted his own offense, and went for the Running Forearm but Savage ducked in time to reverse it with a back suplex. Flair then came to ringside and started shouting at Hogan, who was on color commentary duty. Hogan kept on telling McMahon what little class Flair had and how he had no respect for anyone in the business. In the ring, Luger whipped Savage across the ropes and Flair bashed Savage with a chair to the back as he hit the ropes. Savage fell to the ground and got up in time to be blasted with the Running Forearm from Luger. Luger made the pin for the victory. Flair and Luger started hammering on Savage after the match. Hogan said that he had seen enough and grabbed crutches to hobble into the ring. Just as he was about to enter the ring, a bunch of referees scrambled into the ring to break up the attack. The shows goes off the air with Hogan yelling at Flair from the outside...

Winner: Lex Luger via interference (a trend during this show)

(77%/82/68)

Road Agent Note: Lex Luger gained overness from this match.

-----------------------------

Overall Card: 79%

Guest Owenfan

Wrestlemania X Preview

Grudge Match: Big Bossman vs. The Mountie

Tag Team Titles Match: Money Inc. © vs. The Steiner Brothers

Grudge Match: Razor Ramon vs. The Undertaker

Intercontinental Title Match: Owen Hart © vs. Mr. Perfect

Grudge Match: "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair

WWF World Title Match: Bret "Hitman" Hart © vs. Shawn Michaels

-----------------------

Make your predictions, the winner will get "mystery" prize.

Also, I wanted to know if anyone had any advice on how to deal with Razor Ramon. His morale has dipped below 20 for no apparent reason. He's one of the most over wrestlers in the company (97) and I was prepping him for a major feud with one of the other top superstars. I don't know what to do in his blowoff match with the Undertaker. 'Taker is only at 80 over and would greatly benefit from winning the feud, but I'm afraid that will just make things even worse with Ramon. Any ideas on how to raise Ramon's morale? Having him quit would give WCW a huge advantage and would probably be the death of the WWF in the ratings war.

Guest Owenfan

Ladies and gentleman...welcome to........

IPB Image

Announcers: Vince McMahon and Gorilla Monsoon

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

Opening Match: Big Bossman vs. The Mountie

The Bossman came out swinging in this match. He threw a combination of lefts and rights to send the Mountie to the ground in the early stages of the contest.

IPB Image

The Mountie then came back and hit a clothesline followed by a standing elbow drop. He sent Bossman across the ropes and ducked his head waiting for the back body drop, but the Bossman met him with a boot to the face. The Bossman then sent the Mountie across the ropes, going for the Bossman Slam, but it was reversed into a small package by the Mountie. 2 count only. Bossman sent Mountie into the corner and climbed on top for the 10 count of punches. Jimmy Hart then stood on the apron to distract Big Bossman. Bossman was just about to clobber Hart, but the Mountie nailed him with a low blow. The Mountie went to bodyslam the Bossman, but the weight was too much for the Mountie and the Bossman fell on top of him. Mountie barely kicked out before the 3 count. The Bossman then went for the Bossman slam again, but the Mountie sidestepped him and locked in the Abdominal Stretch! The Big Bossman tried to fight the pain for a good minute, but the pain became too much and he eventually submitted at 11:01.

Winner: The Mountie

(75%/78/69)

Road Agent Note: The Mountie gained overness from this feud ending. Big Bossman gained overness from this feud ending.

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

WWF Tag Titles Match: Money Inc. © vs. The Steiner Brothers

Howard Finkle, the ring announcer, announced that this tag match would have all of Money Inc. barred from ringside, and it would also be a NO DQ match. This received a huge pop from the crowd. All four men started off in the ring together, and they just started brawling. The Steiners took advantage, as you could see that the 3 months of finally getting a chance to win without distractions has motivated them. Scott started in the ring against Dibiase after IRS was thrown out. Scott ran for the clothesline but Dibiase ducked under it and planted Scott with a spinebuster. He then gave him a hiptoss and arm drag takedown. Dibiase tagged in IRS and they double teamed Scott. After Dibiase exited the ring, IRS went for a suplex but it was reversed. Scott then made the desperate tag to Rick and IRS tagged in Dibiase. Rick came in like a freight train and dismantled Dibiase with a deafening clothesline. He then threw IRS over the top. Rick then used a bodyslam on Dibiase. IRS rolled back into the ring with his silver briefcase. He went to hit Rick, but Rick kicked IRS in the gut and then nailed IRS with his own briefcase. Rick went for the pin, but IRS was not the legal man. Rick looked confused when he didn't get the count. Dibiase then hit him in the back with the briefcase. He went for the cover, but Scott came in and started beating on Dibiase. He hit a big running powerslam. He then ran towards the ropes, but somehow IRS was near them and leaned down on the ropes, causing Scott to tumble over them and land really hard on the outside. Rick then ran towards IRS and clotheslined him over the top. Dibiase got behind him and locked on the Million Dollar Dream. After about 30 seconds, Rick had no choice but to submit. What a thriller this one was, with Money Inc. getting the surprising clean win.

Winners: Money Inc.

(82%/82/83)

Road Agent: IRS gained overness from this feud ending. Ted DiBiase gained overness from this feud ending. Rick Steiner gained overness from this feud ending. Scott Steiner gained overness from this feud ending. The WWF Tag Team titles have gained in image.

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

WWF Intercontinental Title Match: Owen Hart © vs. Mr. Perfect

Following the trend of the previous matches, this one started out with both competitors slugging it out. Owen and Perfect traded punches for about 30 seconds before Perfect kneed Owen in the midsection and hit a bulldog. Perfect then sent Owen into the corner, and used a few shoulder thrusts to try and soften up the midsection of Owen Hart. Owen came right back with his speed, catching Perfect in the jaw with a spinning heel kick. Owen used the famous technical skills that the Hart family is known for to gain the upperhand. He then sent Perfect over the top ropes with a dropkick. He delivered a plancha on the outside that got a big pop from the crowd. Owen then rolled back into the ring. The ref counted to 7 before Mr. Perfect came back in. It looked like Perfect had something in his hand when he came back. Owen walked over to him and Perfect clocked him in the head with a punch. Owen fell to the floor and looked like he was knocked out. Referee Earl Hebner grabbed Mr. Perfect's right hand and saw Brass Knuckles. Hebner immediatley called for the DQ. Perfect had a smirk on his face. He knelt down to the unconsious Owen Hart and slapped him in the face. Mr. Perfect exited the ring and headed towards the back.

Winner: Owen Hart via DQ

(86%/90/77)

Road Agent Note: The WWF Intercontinental title has gained in image.

A hype video that shows the feud between the Undertaker and Razor Ramon. The highlight reel ends with the scene where Razor steals Paul Bearer's urn.

(85%)

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

Grudge Match: The Undertaker vs. Razor Ramon

The Undertaker came out first and made his way down the aisle with Paul Bearer. Razor Ramon's music hit and he came down the ramp holding Paul Bearer's urn. Undertaker was staring at Ramon as he neared the ring. Ramon started yelling at 'Taker and was telling him to "come on." Undertaker leaned over the ropes and Ramon blasted him with the golden urn. He ran over and hit Paul Bearer with the urn, knocking him out. Razor threw the urn behind the Spanish announce table. He climbed into the ring and started pounding on the groggy Undertaker. Ramon took it to the dead man for about 2 minutes before the Undertaker started to come back with a few lefts and rights. Ramon gouged the Undertaker's eyes. He ran towards Undertaker, but was met with a chokeslam! UT went for the cover, but Ramon managed to put his foot on the bottom rope to break the pin. Ramon lowblowed the Undertaker and signaled for the Razor's Edge. He somehow picked the Undertaker up and it looked like it was the end for the dead man. The Undertaker started wriggling and managed to slide off from Razor's grasp, falling off behind him. Ramon turned around, right into the Undertaker who picked him up and delivered the devastating Tombstone piledriver. Undertaker covered Ramon in his usual way by crossing Ramon's arms across his own chest for the win at 8:22.

Winner: The Undertaker

(78%/83/67)

Road Agent Note: Razor Ramon was sluggish and didn't put much effort in. Razor Ramon lost overness from this match. The Undertaker gained overness from this match. Razor Ramon gained overness from this feud ending. The Undertaker gained overness from this feud ending.

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

Singles Match: "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair

Part of the double Main Event, Savage came down accompanied by a hobbling Hulk Hogan on crutches. Flair came next with Lex Luger by his side. Hogan has been saying that he'll watch to make sure Luger doesn't interfere in the match. Flair circled Savage and started laughing at him. This enraged Savage and he charged the Nature Boy. Savage sent Flair across the ropes and hit a clothesline, followed by a dropkick and bodyslam. The two traded blows before Flair went for the inside cradle, but only yielded a 2 count. Savage regained the advantage after landing a vertical suplex. He ascended the top turnbuckle and went for the kill with his Elbow Drop. Flair moved at the last second and went for the cover. Savage kicked out before the 3 count. Flair and Savage started brawling again before Lex Luger got up on the apron. Hogan hobbled over and clobbered him with one of his crutches. He started yelling at Flair and pointing in the face. Meanwhile, in the ring, Flair had hit a DDT and locked on the Figure Four Leglock. Savage was in tremendous pain and you could see it in his face. Hogan stood on the outside and was cheering his friend on. The Macho Man tried to reverse the manuever but was unsuccessful. The pain became too much and Savage finally submitted to Flair. The bell rang and Flair was celebrating, pointing at Hogan and raising his arms. After Flair finally left the ring, Hogan rolled into the ring and tended to Savage. Macho Man finally got to his feat, and he and Hogan embraced in a hug, to the delight of the crowd. Hogan and Savage walked off and Hogan looked into the camera and said that "this isn't over."

Winner: Ric Flair

(90%/97/76)

Bret Hart is seen backstage, packing around with the World Title on his shoulder. Hart talks about how much the title means to him and that he will do whatever possible to retain it against Shawn Michaels.

(91%)

IPB Image vs. IPB Image

WWF World Title Match: Bret "Hitman" Hart © vs. Shawn Michaels

Ever since Michaels won the Royal Rumble two months ago, he has been at Hart's throat. Finally, Bret has a chance to shut Michaels up. This match started with a lock-up, and neither men got an advantage and the lock-up was broken up.

IPB Image

Michaels then ran at Hart, but Hart moved and Michaels landed face first on the turnbuckle. Hart then started to go to work on Michaels, using his various techinical moves. Michaels then started coming back, after hitting a back heel kick. He then went for the backslide pin but got only a 1 count. Michaels then whipped Bret off the ropes, and then Hitman came back with a Crucifiix, but got only a 2 count. He then hit Michaels with a Russian Leg Sweep,and went to the midde rope and landed his trademark front elbow. He went for the pin but got only a 2 count again. Michaels then battled back, and after nailing the champ with a flying cross body, he called for Sweet Chin Music. Michaels lined it up, and went for his finisher. The Hitman ducked at the last second and Michaels nailed the referee right in the face. The ref was knocked out. Bret then picked up Michaels from behind and landed an Electric Chair Drop. He then locked the Sharpshooter on right in the middle of the ring! Michaels tapped! But the ref is knocked out and cannot call for the bell. Hart finally realizes this and walks over to try and wake the ref up. Meanwhile, Michaels rolls out of the ring, and grabs the World title. The ref still does not come to. Bret then gets up and gets nailed with the gold World title belt in the face. The ref then conveniently becomes conscious and makes the 1-2-3 count! We have a new World Champion!

Winner: Shawn Michaels

(93%/92/95)

Road Agent Note: Bret Hart lost overness from this match. Shawn Michaels gained overness from this match.

-------------------------------------------------

Overall Rating: 88%

Wow, Michaels and Hart put on an absolute show. Savage and Flair had a great match as well. The only title that changed hands was the World title. Three feuds ended, with the Mountie, Money Inc. and the Undertaker coming out on top. I had no choice but have the Undertaker go over Razor, which he absolutely did not want to do. This will probably decrease his morale even more than the 12% it is currently at. Don't be surprised if Ramon quits the company. Also, look to the aftermath of 'Mania at Monday Night Raw. Stay tuned.

Guest Owenfan
Monday Night Raw Preview
  • Bret "Hitman" Hart speaks on losing World Title
  • The streaking Kamikaze Kid takes on Doink the Clown
  • New tag team to debut
  • Bam Bam Bigelow faces the Big Bossman
  • An interview with Owen Hart
  • The Undertaker in action!
  • Ric Flair's reaction to his win over Randy Savage
Edited by Owenfan

Guest Owenfan

Welcome to WWF Monday Night Raw!

March 29, 1994

Hulk Hogan

To start the show, Bret Hart's theme music hits and he walks down the aisle. He has a bandage over the bridge of his nose. Hart grabs a microphone and starts to talk. He sounds disgusted with last night's loss to Shawn Michaels. Hart talks about how he was cheated out of his championship belt, that Michaels used the belt as a weapon and knocked him out. He says that Michaels broke his nose like a coward the belt. Hart starts to say that he deserves a rematch with Michaels at the next In Your House, when Shawn Michaels' music hits. Hart stares at the entryway, awaiting Michaels entrance. Michaels runs out from the crowd, and comes up behind Hart. He blasts the Hitman with the World title again, this time in the back of the head. Hart falls like a ton of bricks. Michaels grabs Hart's mic and says that he will never get a rematch with him. Michaels beat him and Hart won't get a chance to win his title back. Michaels then starts posing with his newly won World Title over the fallen body of Bret Hart, to the disgust of the crowd.

(93%)

Road Agent Note: Shawn Michaels gained overness from this segment.

*Commercial Break*

Opening Match: Doink the Clown vs. The Kamikaze Kid

The Kamikaze Kid has been on an impressive streak the past few months, getting victories over opponents that he really shouldn't be beating. He looked to continue his success against Doink the Clown. The Kid took the advantage early on and the match went back and forth. Earthquake made his way to ringside yet again. The Kid seemed distracted by Earthquake, especially when he started yelling at the Kid from the outside. Doink took advantage of this and rolled up the Kid for the win! 'Quake got into the ring after the match, and surprised the fuming Kamikaze Kid with an ambush. Earthquake exectued the Tremors and left the ring, laughing as he bullied the Kid for the second straight week.

Winner: Doink the Clown via interference

(71%/57/86)

Road Agent Note: Earthquake debuted his new gimmick (Bully), it got a positive response.

The camera cuts to the backstage to reveal a mysterious person. The camera zooms closer to reveal Bruce Pritchard! Pritchard talks about how the tag team division in the WWF is pathetic and that he came here to take a team to the top. He then introduces his newest clients, Ax and Smash of Demolition! He then gets serious and says that the return of one of the greatest tag teams in WWF history will be felt tonight on Raw! It looks like the mystery of the debuting tag team has been answered!

(61%)

Road Agent Note: Smash debuted his new gimmick, it got a negative response.

*Commercial Break*

Owen Hart is shown backstage and he started to complain about Mr. Perfect. He says that Perfect is a joke for attacking him with the brass knuckles. He says that obviously Mr. Perfect doesn't think the IC title means anything, because he got DQed for cheating. He says that Perfect knew he couldn't beat him, so he took the coward's way out.

(88%)

Singles Match: Big Bossman vs. Bam Bam Bigelow

Bossman was in action following his Wrestlemania loss to Bigelow's stablemate, The Mountie. Bossman andn Bigelow traded blows and brawled throughout the match. Bigelow took the advantage and bodyslammed the law enforcer. He then climbed the top turnbuckle and delivered his Flying Headbutt for the win. Bigelow seemed pleased with himself as he just dismantled the Bossman.

Winner: Bam Bam Bigelow

(77%/66/89)

*Commercial Break*

Money Inc. (Dibiase, IRS and Jimmy Hart) come down to the ring and start to talk. They say that there is no competition for them and that they can beat anyone who steps into the ring with them. Dibiase then offers an open challenge to anyone who dares for next week on Raw. He says it doesn't matter, because they will destroy whoever is dumb enough to face them. Then some familiar music hits (WHHHHHHHATT A RUSH!) Hawk and Animal of the Legion of Doom come down the aisle and Money Inc. is in disbelief. Hawk and Animal start giving high fives to the crowd, who are in a frenzy. They get to the ring and Hawk grabs the mic from Dibiase. He says that Legion of Doom is back in the WWF and they will start by taking the tag titles from Dibiase and IRS. Dibiase retorts by saying that it doesn't matter who LOD thinks they are, but they will come out on top! It looks like we have a Tag Title match for next week on Raw.

(90%)

Road Agent Note: Hawk gained overness from this segment. Animal gained overness from this segment.

Ric Flair is backstage. He talks about how easy it was to defeat the Macho Man at Wrestlemania. He says that he thinks Hulk Hogan isn't even really injured, he is just afraid to face Flair after he wiped the mat with Savage last night. Flair finishes the interview by continuing his verbal assault of Hogan.

At the announce table, Hogan starts telling Vince McMahon that Flair is the one that attacked Hogan because he didn't want to face him. Hogan is irate and can't believe that Flair would say such a lie.

(92%)

*Commercial Break*

Tag Match: The Steiner Brothers vs. the Headshrinkers

Rick and Scott were in action after losing in their match with Money Inc. last night. They seemed to take their aggression out on Samu and Fatu, battering them all over the ring. Scott eventually hit the Frankensteiner on Samu for the win. After the match, Demolition came down the aisle. Ax and Smash got into the ring with Bruce Pritchard. They looked at the Steiner Brothers, and then attacked them! Ax threw Scott over the top rope, then double teamed Rick and Demolition hit the Decapitation Elbow on Rick Steiner. Ax and Smash leave the ring with their new manager, who is laughing while they exit.

Winners: Steiner Brothers

(77%/78/78)

Road Agent Note: Ax's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Ax gained overness from this turn. Smash's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Smash gained overness from this turn.

Razor Ramon is backstage. He talks about how he doesn't care that the Undertaker beat him. He is just a freak and nobody on this planet could do it. Ramon then continues by saying he is the best wrestler in the WWF, and basically put himself over as a future champion.

(92%)

*Commercial Break*

Singles Match: The Undertaker vs. Rick "The Model" Martel

The Undertaker was in action after his big win over Razor Ramon. He squared off against Martel, who actually got in some offense against the dead man. UT eventually gained the upperhand and hit the Tombstone Piledriver for the win at 7:46. Yokozuna then came down the aisle and attacked the Undertaker. He knocked him down, then climbed the top and delivered the Banzai Drop! The Undertaker sat right up after the punishing move, and Yokozuna looked confused and creeped out. Yokozuna quickly got out of the ring and headed to the back with Mr. Fuji.

Winner: The Undertaker

(70%/74/61)

*Commercial Break*

The "Macho Man" Randy Savage is backstage, prepared to give his reaction to his loss to Ric Flair. Out of nowhere, Flair and Luger attack Savage from behind, doing the same thing that sidelined Hogan for two months. Luger and Flair put the boots to Savage, and Luger gets in his face and yells that he far superior to Savage. Flair and Luger leave Savage's fallen body, and Hogan is heard in the announce booth yelling, and eventually gets up to hobble to the back. The show goes off the air as Hogan reaches the entranceway....

(89%)

--------------

Overall Card: 82%

I revamped the tag team division, adding Demolition and LOD who will definitly spice things up. I'm continuing to push the feud of Hogan and Flair, but it's hard with Hogan being injured and Flair having to carry the load himself.

Guest Owenfan

WWF News: Injuries and Monthly Report

There have been two injuries to WWF superstars since Monday Night Raw, both occuring during the Tuesday night house show. First, Doink the Clown injured his neck and will be sidelined for 8 months. With a bigger blow to the WWF roster, Mr. Perfect suffered a torn bicep and will be out for 7 months. Perfect had been involved in a feud with IC champ Owen Hart, and was moving up the ranks of the WWF, with an over of 85. Both will be missed, but Mr. Perfect's absence will no doubt be more noticeable.

The following is the report from the WWF's developmental territory, Ohio Valley Wrestling.

PJ Walker has improved in the following areas: Over (3 points); Brawling (3 points); Speed (4 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (2 points);

Brooklyn Brawler has improved in the following areas: Over (1 point); Brawling (2 points); Speed (3 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (2 points);

Max Moon has improved in the following areas: Over (4 points); Brawling (2 points); Speed (4 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (4 points);

Luna Vachon has improved in the following areas: Speed (1 point); Technique (1 point); Over (5 points); Brawling (3 points); Charisma (3 points);

Glenn Ruth has improved in the following areas: Brawling (1 point); Speed (1 point); Technique (1 point); Charisma (1 point); Over (4 points);

Duane Gill has improved in the following areas: Speed (1 point); Over (5 points); Brawling (3 points); Technique (4 points); Charisma (3 points);

Koko B. Ware has improved in the following areas: Over (2 points); Brawling (2 points); Speed (2 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (2 points); Stiffness (3 points);

Virgil has improved in the following areas: Over (1 point); Brawling (1 point); Technique (1 point); Speed (4 points); Charisma (3 points);

Jim Powers has improved in the following areas: Over (2 points); Brawling (3 points); Speed (2 points); Technique (2 points); Charisma (3 points);

The Berzerker has improved in the following areas: Technique (1 point); Over (3 points); Brawling (4 points); Speed (2 points); Charisma (2 points);

Damien Demento has improved in the following areas: Over (3 points); Brawling (3 points); Speed (2 points); Technique (4 points); Charisma (4 points);

Roster News:

• Papa Shango has been promoted from OVW to the active roster. There's a rumor that he will get a new gimmick upon his return.
  • Virgil has been promoted to the active roster.
  • Samu of the Headshrinkers has renewed his contract: 6 months for $50,000 per month.
  • The WWF has not negotiated a new contract with Typhoon, and he has left the promotion.
  • Jerry "The King" Lawler has returned from rehab.

Signings:

• Chaz has been signed to a 2 year developmental deal for $16,000 per month.
  • Scott Taylor hass been signed to a 2 year developmental deal for $42,000 per month.

Update on War with WCW:

WCW is currently beating the WWF in the ratings, with a 11% public image compared to the WWF's 8% PI. WCW is considered to have more star power and better wrestlers, while the WWF is seen as the more professional show.

Guest Owenfan

Welcome to WWF Superstars

April 2, 1994

Announcers: Gorilla Monsoon

Bobby "The Brain" Heenan

Bret "Hitman" Hart's music hits and he walks down the aisle and gets into the ring. He talks about how Shawn Michaels continues to prove what a coward he is, by assaulting him with the World title on Raw. He says that he deserves a title shot at In Your House. Hart talks about how he was a fighting champion and would give anyone a title shot, but Michaels probably wouldn't even grant Bret his well deserved rematch.

(90%)

*Commercial Break*

Opening Match: Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Virgil

Bam Bam was in action against the returning Virgil. Virgil has had some bad blood in the past with Ted Dibiase and Money Inc., but he was no match for Bigelow. Bigelow dominated the contest, beating the weaker Virgil from the start of the match. Bam Bam eventually won with the Diving Headbutt at 5:12.

Winner: Bam Bam Bigelow

(59%/58/60)

The Steiner Brothers are shown backstage. Rick starts to talk about the nerve of Demolition to attack him and his brother. He says how he doesn't care how many WWF tag titles they have won, but they won't be able to beat the Steiners tonight. Scott adds how he will use the Frankensteiner to win the match.

(65%)

Road Agent Note: Rick Steiner lost overness from this segment.

*Commercial Break*

Randy Savage is backstage with Gene Okerlund. "Mean" Gene asks Savage how he feels after being attacked by Ric Flair and Lex Luger on Monday Night Raw. The Macho Man says that he isn't surprised that Luger and Flair would do the same thing to him as they did to Hulk Hogan. He talks about how Lex Luger can only beat him by attacking from behind. Savage talks about how Luger is in the Main Event tonight against Tatanka. He says that "Mean" Gene shouldn't be surprised if Savage makes his presence felt.

(89%)

Singles Match: Big Bossman vs. Yokozuna

Yokozuna squared off against the Big Bossman. The two traded blows throughout the contest, using their good brawling skills to put on a decent match. Yokozuna used his sumo size to gain the upperhand. Yoko hip tossed the Bossman and went to the top to finish him off with the Banzai drop. Suddenly, the lights went out! When they come back on, Yokozuna is laying face down in the middle of the ring. Big Bossman is leaning against the turnbuckle, with a look of confusion on his face. The referee is also confused, but then decides to ring the bell and call the match, with Yokozuna winning as a result of a disqualification. The ref sounds unsure of himself as he says it, and everyone in the ring has no idea what just happened.

Winner: Yokozuna via DQ

(71%/69/73)

*Commercial Break*

WWF President Jack Tunney is revealed in his office. He announces that the #1 contender for the Intercontinental Title, Mr. Perfect, has sustained a torn bicep and will be out for several months. He then says that he has decided to have a 4-way elimination style match to determine who will challenge Owen Hart fo his IC title at In Your House. The match will take place on Monday Night Raw. Tunney announces the participants as Bob Backlund, Big Bossman, Rick Martel and....Tunney explains that the 4th wrestler was going to be the Kamikaze Kid, but he has learned that he will be unable to compete due minor injuries from the attack he suffered at the hands of Earthquake on Raw. Tunney then says that replacing the Kamikaze Kid will be Bam Bam Bigelow!

(62%)

Hawk and Animal of the Legion of Doom are backstage. They talk about how excited they are about getting a tag title shot on Monday Night Raw. Hawk does most of the talking, tearing into Money Inc. and saying that him and Animal are the best tag team in WWF history.

(79%)

*Commercial Break*

Tag Match: The Steiner Brothers vs. Demolition

The Steiners came down first, followed by Ax and Smash with Bruce Pritchard. Smash and Scott started off the mach, exchanging punches before Scott executed a scoop slam. Smash reversed a suplex and the tide turned in favor of Demolition. Smash and Ax made quick tags to keep themselves fresh and worked on Scott Steiner in their corner. Eventually, Scott was able counter a double clothesline by clotheslining Ax and Smash. He struggled to get to his corner, but eventually made the tag to Rick. Rick clothslined Ax and bodyslammed Smash. He was a house of fire and taking out everyone in sight. After five minutes of brawling, Ax and Scott are in the ring. Scott flips out of an attempted back suplex and hits Ax with the Frankensteiner! Bruce Pritchard then got onto the apron and stared complaining to the ref, who gave Pritchard all of his attention. Then, a wrestler in the same get-up as Ax and Smash runs down the aisle and gets into the ring. He punches Rick off the apron. The unknown wrestler powerslams Scott and then executes a Pump Handle Slam. He rolls Ax on top of Scott and Pritchard relinquishes his complaint. The ref sees the cover and makes the count....1-2-3. Pritchard gets into the ring with a mic and introduces the newest member of Demolition.....Crush!

Winners: Demolition via interference

(81%/81/82)

Road Agent Note: Crush debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response. Smash gained overness from this match. Crush's turn was completed, and he is now a heel. Crush gained overness from this turn. Ax is losing overness because of his weak gimmick. Smash is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Owen Hart is backstage. He says that it really is unfortunate that Mr. Perfect got hurt, because he really wanted to get his hands on him again. Owen then talks about how it doesn't matter who wins the #1 contender match, because he will beat whoever he has to in order to retain the IC title!

(80%)

*Commercial Break*

Shawn Michaels is backstage. He says that Bret Hart can whine all he wants about losing the World title. He beat Bret, and there's nothing he can do about it. Michaels talks about how he doesn't have to defend his title if he doesn't want to. He can do whatever he wants, because he is the champion and all the crying in the world won't change the fact that Michaels beat Bret Hart.

(89%)

Main Event: Lex Luger vs. Tatanka

Luger and Tatanka battled from the get-go, with Tatanka actually gaining the advantage. He surprised Luger with a snap suplex and a bulldog. Luger started to come back with a vertical suplex. He then rocked Tatanka with the Running Forearm and made the cover for the win. After this, "Macho Man" Randy Savage came down the aisle and got into the ring. He walked right over to Luger, and started hitting him with rights and lefts. Savage then grabbed Luger by the head and sent him over the top rope. He got on the turnbuckle and played to the crowd, who were cheering throughout the arena.

Winner: Lex Luger

(45%/42/88)

Road Agent Note: This match suffered because the crowd were still pumped up from the last one (tag match), and so this bout was seen as something of a let-down to them.

-----------------------------------

Overall Card: 71%

The tag match killed any heat for the main event, which led to my worst card rating ever.

Razor Ramon has refused to wrestle for the WWF.

Guest Owenfan

April 4, 1994

Hulk Hogan

The show starts off, and Bret "Hitman" Hart comes down the aisle first for the 2nd week in a row. He gets in the ring and starts to talk about Shawn Michaels. Hart insults Michaels, continuing his trend of calling him a coward. He says that he isn't suprised that Michaels wouldn't grant him his title shot. Hart finishes by saying that he'll show Michaels what it is to be a real man tonight, as he issues an open challenge to anyone that dares step into the ring with him later tonight on Raw!

(84%)

Opening Match: Virgil vs. Earthquake

Earthquake was in action against Virgil, who had been brought up from OVW. Earthquake basically demolished him, using his monstrous size to dominate the contest. 'Quake has been on a mean streak as of late; he injured the Kamikaze Kid on last week's Raw with a vicious assault. Earthquake finally pinned Virgil, after pulling him back up after 2 counts numerous times just to pummel him more. After the bell rang, the Kamikaze Kid came running down the aisle, with a plastic guard around his face (used to protect the injuries to his face by Earthquake). He got into the ring and hit the suprised big man with the Lightning Kick and ran back to the locker room. That's probably the only way the Kid will be able to inflict damage to Earthquake!

Winner: Earthquake

(58%/63CR/47MQ)

Road Agent Note: The Kamikaze Kid debuted his new gimmick (Underdog), it got a positive response.

*Commercial Break*

Money Inc. with Jimmy Hart are backstage. Dibiase and IRS talk about how there's no way that the Legion of Doom will walk out of the arena with the Tag Titles tonight. Jimmy Hart continues the verbal assault by saying there is no possible way that LOD can win, with Bam Bam Bigelow and the Mountie joining Money Inc. at ringside. Hart and Dibiase laugh as the camera fades out.

(82%)

Singles Match: Scott Steiner w/Rick Steiner vs. Fatu

Scott was in singles action tonight, and was accompanied to ringside by Rick. Fatu entered the ring by himself, and started the match by attacking Scott while his back was turned. He landed a powerslam and continued to brawl with Scott. Scott eventually came back and hit the Frankensteiner for the victory. Right after the match, Ax, Smash and Crush of Demolition ran down to ringside and attacked the Steiner Brothers. They beat down the brothers and Ax and Smash executed the Decapitation Elbow on Rick before leaving the ring.

Winner: Scott Steiner

(70%/68CR/72MQ)

"Macho Man" Randy Savage is backstage with Gene Okerlund. Gene asked him about his attack on Luger on Superstars. Savage says that he was glad to get his hands on Luger, now Lex knows what it's like to be attacked. The Macho Man says that his actions still didn't make up for Flair and Luger's ambush a couple of weeks ago, so he wants them both in a tag match at this month's In Your House.

(90%)

*Commercial Break*

Owen Hart's music hits and he comes down the aisle, and joins Vince McMahon and Hulk Hogan at ringside to commentate on the upcoming #1 Contender's match for the Intercontinental title. Owen talks with Hogan mostly, and gives a mini-interview before the start of the match. After Hogan asks Owen about which one of the competitors he would least like to face, Owen paused for a bit but then answered that he's no afraid of anyone, but that Bam Bam Bigelow is an absolute monster and would be a real challenge for him.

(83%)

4 Way Elimination Match: Bam Bam Bigelow vs. Bob Backlund vs. Big Bossman vs. Rick Martel

Bossman and Martel start the match in the ring. They brawl for a while, with Martel hitting a dropkick before making the tag to Bam Bam Bigelow. Bigelow gets into the ring and starts punishing the Bossman. He hits a back body drop and goes to the top rope and hits a Diving Headbutt. He covers Bossman and gets the 3 count. Big Bossman has been eliminated. Bob Backlund rushes into the ring and starts to attack Bigelow. He uses his technical skills to cut Bigelow down to size. Backlund then tries to go for the Cross Faced Chickenwing, but Bigelow is far too big for Backlund to lock on the hold. Bigelow flips Backlund over his back. Bigelow uses a powerslam and almost crushes Backlund. Bigelow goes to the top and lands another Diving Headbutt! He goes for the pin and eliminates Bob Backlund. Martel looks at Bigelow and doesn't want to get into the ring. He looks like he is going to leave the ring before Bigelow comes over and throws him in. Bigelow starts hammering on the smaller Martel. Then, Legion of Doom come down the aisle and stand on the outside of the ring. Martel is standing in the middle of the ring and Bigelow goes to bounce of the ropes. Hawk pulls the top rope down and Bigelow flips over to the outside. What a fall Bigelow just took! Hawk and Animal start putting the boots to Bigelow when the Mountie comes rushing from the back to come to his stablemate's aid. Animal meets him with a vicious clothesline and LOD continue to beat down on both men. Animal rolls the beaten Bigelow into the ring and Martel makes the cover for the victory. Rick "the Model" Martel is the new #1 contender for the Intercontinental title. Owen Hart's reaction to Martel's win is almost like he's relieved that Bigelow lost. Hart says that he won't mind teaching Martel a lesson in technical wrestling at In Your House.

Winner: Rick Martel

(70%/68CR/72MQ)

*Commercial Break*

Demolition is backstage. Bruce Pritchard does most of the talking, saying that he is the most intelligent manager in the WWF. He talks about how easy it is to outsmart those "dumb Steiner Brothers." He says that Demolition is the superior tag team and that the Steiner Brothers have no choice but to be beaten down at Demolition's will.

(80%)

Road Agent Note: Bruce Pritchard debuted his new gimmick (The Brain), it got a positive response. Ax debuted his new gimmick (Old School Heel), it got a positive response Smash gained overness from this segment.

Singles Match: Bret "Hitman" Hart vs. ???

Bret Hart's music hit and he comes out from the entranceway. The fans go nuts and Hart slaps their hands as he comes down the aisle. Hart gets on the turnbuckle and plays to the crowd. He stands in the middle of the ring and awaits his opponent. Suddenly, Shawn Michaels music blares over the PA system. Hart will face Michaels! The Hitman looks pleased that Michaels has finally decided to give him his well deserved rematch. Hart waits for Michaels...but Shawn runs out from the crowd behind Hart. The crowd is screaming, but Hart doesn't notice Michaels sliding into the ring. Hart finally turns around and gets cracked in the kisser with Sweet Chin Music. The superkick sends Hart down to the mat. Michaels starts yelling at him and then walks back to the locker room.

(95%)

Road Agent Note: Shawn Michaels gained overness from this segment.

*Commercial Break*

Ric Flair and Lex Luger are backstage. Luger asks Flair if Savage really just challenged them to a tag match at In Your House. Flair starts laughing at says that he did. Flair then looks into the camera and says, "Macho Man, you idiot, how can you challenge us to a tag match when your tag team partner, Hulk Hogan, can't even wrestle because we injured his ankle?!?" Luger and Flair both continue to laugh and make fun of Savage. Hogan seems outraged at the announce table.

(79%)

Road Agent Note: Ric Flair lost overness from this segment.

Main Event

Tag Title Match: Money, Inc. © vs. Legion of Doom

The much anticipated tag title match started with LOD getting into the ring first. Money, Inc. come down next, but only with Jimm Hart because LOD attacked both Bigelow and the Mountie earlier in the show. No doubt a strategic move by the legendary tag team. Hawk and IRS start the match off in the ring. They go back and forth with IRS gaining the upperhand. He keeps Hawk in Money, Inc's corner and tags in Dibiase. They double team Hawk in the corner while Jimmy Hart gets on the apron to distract the ref. Animal enters the ring but the ref sees him and starts arguing with him to get back out. Dibiase and IRS continue the assult in the corner, before the referee finally sees them and orders IRS out. Dibiase continues to wear down Hawk before Hawk ducks a punch and counters with a clothesline. Hawk struggles to get to his corner, and eventually makes the tag to Animal. Animal gets into the ring and powerslams Dibiase. IRS rushes after Animal, who sidesteps him and tosses IRS over the top rope to the outside.

Animal goes for the cover on Dibiase but only gets a 2 count. Animal brawls with Dibiase, using a bodyslam, back suplex and vertical suplex. Animal tags Hawk back in, but is met with a dropkick from Dibiase, who then tags in IRS. IRS and Hawk trade blows for a few minutes, with IRS again gaining the advantage, just like he did in the beginning of the match. Hart tells Dibiase something, who then yells it to IRS. IRS boots Hawk in the gut, and takes him towards his corner, holding him from behind. Dibiase goes to a neutral corner and pretends like he's going over towards LOD's corner. The ref sees him and tells him to get away, but Dibiase starts to argue. Jimmy Hart gets up on the apron with his megaphone. IRS is holding Hawk up and Hart swings with his megaphone, but Hawk ducks and Hart nails IRS in the face with the weapon! Hawk takes IRS over to his corner and tags in Animal. Dibiase sees that the ploy has gone wrong and enters the ring. Animal meets him with a clothesline and throws him over the ropes. Animal picks up IRS and puts him on his shoulders, Hawk climbs the top turnbuckle and LOD land the Doomsday Device! Animal covers IRS for the 3 count, and LOD have become to new WWF Tag Team Champions! The Legion of Doom celebrate in the ring to the delight of the crowd, while Dibiase and Jimmy Hart argue on the outside.

Winners: Legion of Doom

(81%/85CR/75MQ)

Road Agent Note: Animal debuted his new gimmick (Power and Paint), it got a positive response. The WWF Tag Team titles have gained in image.

Overall Card: 79%

Guest Owenfan

WWF Superstars

April 9, 1994

Booker: Vince McMahon

Card Quality: 79%

------------------------------

April 11, 1994

Hulk Hogan

The "Macho Man" Randy Savage's music hits and he comes down to the ring to start off the show. He talks about Ric Flair and Lex Luger, and how he will find a tag team partner. Savage says how he knows that there are a lot of guys in the back that would love to get their hands on Flair and Luger, and that it won't be hard to find someone. Savage finishes by saying that they will not be happy with who he teams with at In Your House.

(83%)

Road Agent Note: Randy Savage lost overness from this segment.

Opening Match: The Kamikaze Kid vs. Skinner

The Kid was in his first action in a couple of weeks, after suffering a broken nose at the hands of Earthquake. Skinner appeared on television for the first time in like 5 months, and the ring rust showed. Skinner is absolutely horrible, and the Kid did everything in his power to keep this match watchable. The Kid eventually picked up the win at 5:24 with the Lightning Kick. After the victory, Earthquake came down the aisle and got into the ring. He stared right at the Kamikaze Kid but the Kid wouldn't back down. The Kid started hitting lefts and rights and then bounced off the ropes to hit a high impact manuever, but 'Quake caught him and delivered a crushing powerslam. The bully has assaulted the young Kamikaze Kid and left him motionless in the ring.

(58%/55 CR/62 MQ)

*Commercial Break*

Shawn Michaels is backstage. He looks into the camera and starts talking about how he continually outsmarts Bret Hart week in and week out by attacking him when he least expects it. Michaels goes on to say that he's sick of Hart demanding that he defends his World title. Shawn finally says that he WILL defend his title at In Your House, but he will pick his opponent, and it will absolutely not be the Hitman. Michaels announces that he give Bob Backlund a shot at the World Title at In Your House!

(92%)

The Legion of Doom are shown with their newly won Tag Team Titles on their shoulders. Hawk says that everybody knew that they would come out on top last week on Raw against Money, Inc. Animal talks about being the greatest tag team in WWF history. Hawk ends the interview by saying that there is no clear #1 contender for the tag titles. Hawk then says that since they are such nice guys, they'll give Money, Inc. a chance at a rematch. There will be a three way tag match between Money, Inc., the Steiner Brothers and Demolition next week on Raw to determine who LOD will face at In Your House.

(86%)

Singles Match: Bob Backlund vs. the Mountie

Backlund was in action tonight, moments after it was announced that he would be getting a shot at the World title at In Your House. Backlund and Mountie's styles meshed very nicely, with both using their technical skills to turn the tide during the match. Mountie hit an arm drag takedown and went for the quick pin, but Backlund kicked out. They traded blows throughout the match, with Backlund getting the advantage after reversing a snap suplex. Backlund then went for the Cross Faced Chickenwing, but a wrestler ran down the aisle and got into the ring. It's Jerry Lawler! Lawler's first appearance on TV since he checked out of rehab. Lawler turned Backlund around and clotheslined him! The ref called for the bell. Backlund has won by disqualification, but Lawler doesn't care. He picks Backlund up and delivers the Piledriver, and leaves the ring. What a way to make an impact!

Winner: Bob Backlund via DQ

(75%/74 CR/ 77 MQ)

*Commercial Break*

Ric Flair is shown backstage. Flair starts by taking shots at Hulk Hogan, making fun of him for sitting at the announce table with a "hurt" ankle. Hogan starts getting furious, but Vince McMahon tries to calm him down. Flair then turns his attention to Savage, and says that it doesn't matter who Savage gets at his partner. Flair then says he will come out a winner at In Your House before the camera fades away.

(95%)

Owen Hart is backstage. He starts talking about taking on Rick Martel at In Your House in defense of his Intercontinental Title. Hart says that it will be a good match, but he will show Martel what technical wrestling is all about. Owen finishes by saying that Martel will get a taste of the Hart family style of wrestling when he faces his brother Bret tonight in the main event.

(87%)

*Commercial Break*

Singles Match: Rick Steiner vs. Ax

The two feuding tag teams went at it in singles action, with Rick Steiner and Ax locking up. Both partners were at ringside, with Smash being joined by Bruce Pritchard and Crush. Rick and Ax brawled throughout the contest, with Ax bodyslamming Rick at the midpoint. Ax followed that up with an elbow drop and went for the cover, getting only a 2 count. Rick came back with an atomic drop and then a big vertical suplex. Bruce Pritchard got on the apron and tried to distract the referee. Crush came around the other side to get into the ring, but was met with a big right hand from Scott Steiner. Pritchard got off the apron and the match continued. After about a minute of Rick wearing down Ax, it seemed like Smash had enough because he got into the ring and attacked Rick. Crush joined in the assault and they started putting the boots to Rick. Scott then got into the ring and started cleaning house. He sent all three memebers of Demolition over the top rope to the delight of the crowd.

Winner: Rick Steiner via DQ

(73%/ 72 CR/ 75 MQ)

Randy Savage is shown walking around backstage. He opens one locker room door, and starts to ask the person inside about forming a team to take on Flair and Luger at In Your House. The superstar must have declined, because Savage frowned and slammed the door shut. He then bumps into Bret Hart, who is pacing backstage, getting ready for his match with Rick Martel. Savage, then says to Bret, "You know Bret, I have a crazy idea. I know that Shawn Michaels already said that he won't give you a title shot at the PPV, so it seems like you don't have a match at In Your House. How about teaming with me to teach Ric Flair and Lex Luger a lesson?" Bret just stares at Savage for a while, but then finally agrees and shakes Macho Man's hand! Wow, what a tag match we have for In Your House! Flair and Luger could not have expected this!

(86%)

*Commercial Break*

Shawn Michaels comes out down the aisle and gets into the ring, showing off the World title to the crowd, who start to boo the champ. Michaels then rolls out of the ring and comes over to the announce table and sits down with Hogan and McMahon. Michaels then says it looks like he will getting a great view of the Main Event.

(85%)

Main Event: Rick "The Model" Martel vs. Bret "Hitman" Hart

Bret and Martel lock up from the start and Bret hits a snap suplex. He brawls around with Martel before hitting a Russian Leg Sweep. Hart continues to wear down Martel, and hits an elbow drop from the middle turnbuckle with perfect execution. Martel starts to come back but Bret counters a clothesline with an inverted atomic drop. After the match goes on for 8 minutes, Michaels says that he is "sick of watching this." He gets into the ring and goes after Bret Hart. The ref calls for the DQ, but Martel and Michaels start double teaming Bret. Owen Hart runs down the aisle and comes in for the save. He rips Martel off Bret and starts pounding on him. Bret regains his bearing and turns the tables on Michaels, eventually back body dropping him to the outside. Owen dropkicks Martel out of the ring and the two brothers celebrate.

Winner: Bret Hart via DQ

(78%/ 82 CR/ 69 MQ)

Overall Card: 81%

• 1 month later...
Guest Owenfan

WWF Superstars

April 16, 1994

Booker: Vince Russo

Card Quality: 82%

--------------------------

April 18, 1994

Hulk Hogan

Bret "Hitman" Hart's music blasts over the PA system and the fan favorite comes down the aisle. He gets in the ring and grabs a microphone. He continues his trend of blasting Shawn Michaels, calling him a gutless champion for not giving him his rematch. Bret starts to talk about Bob Backlund, and how he's glad that at least somebody in the WWF is getting a deserving title shot. Bret says that he wouldn't be surprised if Backlund walked out of In Your House as the WWF Champ, and he would be the first one to shake his hand. Bret moves to the subject of his tag match with Randy Savage against Ric Flair and Lex Luger, and says that he knows there is a lot of bad blood between Savage and Flair/Luger. He also mentions that Bret will have no problem helping Savage beat down Flair and Luger. Hart finishes by saying whatever happens at In Your House doesn't matter, because he still cannot wait to get his hands on Michaels.

(92%)

Opening Match: The Kamikaze Kid vs. Fatu

The Kid has been looking to continue his run of success, and squared off against one half of the Headshrinkers, Fatu. Fatu used his larger size in the beginning of the match to take advantage of the smaller Kid. The Kamikaze Kid eventually started to come back, after reversing a suplex by flipping over the back of Fatu and bulldogging him. After this, Earthquake came down ringside in a familiar sight. He stood there and watched the match. The Kid went for a cross body, but Fatu caught him and powerslammed him. Fatu then went for a bodyslam, but the Kid flipped over his back and went for the schoolboy rollup and got the 1-2-3! Another upset for the Kamikaze Kid. Earthquake got into the ring and headbutted the Kid, then nailed him with a standing splash. 'Quake leaves the Kid motionless in the ring yet again.

(69%/57 CR/ 81 MQ)

Commercial Break

Mr. Fuji is backstage with Yokozuna. Fuji talks about how he doesn't understand what exactly happened last week on Raw, but he knows that the Undertaker was behind the whole thing. Fuji says that he's sick of these games, and he wants the Undertaker to take on Yokozuna on Sunday at In Your House!

(70%)

Jerry "the King" Lawler is standing backstage in his locker room. He looks into the camera and starts to laugh. He says that everyone has been wondering why he attacked Bob Backlund last week on Raw, and he says that he can do whatever he wants, because he's royalty. He doesn't have to explain his actions. Lawler then says it's been a while since he's been in the ring, and everyone will see that he hasn't lost a step after he beats Virgil.

(83%)

Before the match, Vince McMahon announces that WWF President Jack Tunney has booked a 6 man tag match for the Main Event, with "Macho Man" Randy Savage, Bret "Hitman" Hart and Bob Backlund teaming up to face Ric Flair, Lex Luger and Shawn Michaels!

Singles Match: Jerry "The King" Lawler vs. Virgil

Lawler dominated Virgil, who has started to become the whipping boy for many heels in the WWF. Virgil didn't muster much offense, and Lawler hurt him early and often. At one point, I think Virgil hit a few soft right hands, but Lawler erased any hope of a comeback by using the Piledriver to pick up the victory. After the match, Lawler got out of the ring and looked into the camera, saying "You see that Backlund? You can't stop royalty!"

Winner: Jerry "The King" Lawler

(69%/70 CR/ 67 MQ)

Commercial Break

Jimmy Hart is backstage with his tag team, Money, Inc. He talks about how Ted Dibiase and IRS shouldn't even have to go through a 3-way tag match in order to be named the #1 contenders, because they are the former champs! Legion of Doom should give them a rematch without them having to go through other teams. Dibiase finishes the interview by saying that it doesn't matter what they have to do, but Money Inc. will come out on top.

(77%)

The Macho Man is seen walking around backstage. When Savage notices the camera, he says that he's glad Tunney made the 6 man tag match tonight, because it gives him the chance to get his hands on Flair and Luger even sooner. Savage says that tonight will be nothing compared to what he has in store for Luger and Flair at In Your House!

(87%)

Commercial Break

#1 Contender Match for Tag Titles: Money, Inc. vs. Steiner Brothers vs. Demolition

This match had Elimination style rule, meaning that if one member of the team was pinned or submitted, that team was out of the match. The match continued until their was a second elimination. The match started with Scott Steiner and IRS in the ring. They traded blows until hit IRS with a snap suplex and bulldog. Scott was about to tag in Rick, but before he could make the tag, IRS nailed him with a low blow and tagged in Ax. Ax started hammering on Scott, getting the big blow with a running powerslam. He went for the cover but Rick Steiner came in to make the save. Smash then ran at Rick, but he back body dropped Smash over the top rope and to the outside. Scott managed to recover from the powerslam and tagged in his brother, who hit Ax with a shoulder tackle. Rick then ran over to Money Inc.'s corner, and clotheslined both IRS and Dibiase off the apron. Rick then made a tag to Scott and the brothers went to work on Ax, landing both a double suplex and a double clothesline. Scott hit Ax with a dropkick, and ascended to the top turnbuckle. With Scott on the top rope, Crush got on the apron and shook the ropes, causing Scott to fall onto the steel post where the sun don't shine! Crush got up, and executed a big superplex off the top and made the cover for the 1-2-3. After this, IRS quickly got into the ring and attacked Ax, who was still weak from the beating he received from the Steiners. They worked on Ax, using quick tags to wear him down. IRS goes for a clothesline, but Ax ducks and hits an Atomic Drop. He then hits a shoulder tackle. Just when it looks like Ax may be gaining steam, Ted Dibiase grabs him from behind while on the apron. He holds him and IRS runs towards him, but Ax ducks and IRS punches Dibiase off the apron. Ax quickly tags Smash, who ascends the top rope as Ax holds IRS. Decapitation Elbow! Smash makes the cover for the win! They will face Legion of Doom at In Your House!

Winners: Demoliton

(75%/76 CR/ 73 MQ)

Commercial Break

Owen Hart is backstage and basically just talks about his upcoming Intercontinental Title match with Rick Martel.

(87%)

Rick Flair is backtage and is seen loosening up with Lex Luger. He talks about how this 6 man tag match is the perfect warm up for In Your House and how they will come out on top.

(99%)

Road Agent Note: Ric Flair gained overness from this segment.

6 Man Tag Match: Randy Savage, Bret Hart and Bob Backlund vs. Ric Flair, Lex Luger and Shawn Michaels

Backlund and Luger started off the contest. Luger gained the upperhand and hit Backlund with a back suplex. Tags were made throughout the contest, with some of the highlights being a Bret Hart Russian Leg Sweep on Lex Luger and Randy Savage reversing an attempted double suplex from Luger and Flair into a double suplex of his own. Shawn Michaels was in the ring working on Backlund, before he finally made the tag to Bret Hart. The Hitman would finally get his hands on Michaels. Bret ran at Michaels and just hitting him with lefts and rights, pummelling him to the mat and contuing his assult. He hit his patented 2nd rop elbow drop and went for the Sharpshooter, but Michaels grabbed the ropes to break the hold. Michaels managed to make a tag to Luger and the match continued from there. Eventually, Backlund was in the ring with Luger and was actually in control. He went for the Cross Faced Chicken Wing, but Ric Flair started to distract the referee. Backlund relinquished the hold and was about to complain, but Michaels slid into the ring and blasted Backlund with WWF World Title! Flair stopped complaining, just in time for Lex Luger to roll over on Backlund for the 1-2-3! Savage and Hart enter the ring and go to attack their cheating opponents, but they have already run off for the back. Savage and Hart help Backlund to his feet, and the capacity crowd cheers as the 3 play to the crowd.

Winner: Ric Flair via cheating

(85%/88 CR/80 MQ)

---------------------------

Overall Card: 81%

Just a question about Demolition... I thought they left the WWF in about 91, which is quite big of time difference for the 94 diary.

I guess I shouldn't ask as I know they split up and Eadie left the WWF while Darsow portrayed The Repo Man as early as 92. Even having a match against Crush.

Guest Owenfan

WWF In Your House Preview

Scott Steiner vs. Crush

WWF Intercontinental Title: Owen Hart © vs. Rick "The Model" Martel

WWF Tag Team Titles: Legion of Doom © vs. Demolition

The Undertaker vs. Yokozuna

WWF World Title: Shawn Michaels © vs. Bob Backlund

Tag Match: Bret Hart and "Macho Man" Randy Savage vs. Ric Flair and Lex Luger

Edited by Owenfan

• 11 months later...