WWE Raw! No More Mess

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Welcome to www.WWElivenews.com, we proud to present you with the latest WWE news that was recently released

user posted imageRatings

Raw ratings this past week finished with a 3.5! This is the same rating that they got for last weeks Raw. Even though its not improving between weeks but it still improved all way from a 3.2, since Foley became GM. Foley added a lot to Raw and have a lot of viewers viewing in every week. The Road Agents and other staff of the WWE expect Backlash to have a real high buy-rate. But we will see if their expectations are right.

user posted imageBehind the scenes

user posted imageWWE Raw magazine results in!

WWE Raw magazines was released last Monday on book store shelves every where. We just got the results of the Raw magazines for so far. WWE sold 450,789 copies of the Raw magazine so far. Sales are still rising for this magazine. WWE thought it was a little low for its average of the Public Image. The editing staff said that the reason why is because of the critics report they did on it. They said it was to many half dressed Divas in the magazine causing the sales to drop a little because of some concerned parents/guardians. It seems like it is going to be a while before the WWE change the styles of their magazinges.

user posted imageBacklash official posters on sale now!

The Backlash official poster is now out and on sale. This is all we know about it for now, we will be sure to update you with sales results when it is available. Until then, pick up the poster. It is only $9.95 in our shop section so order it in.

user posted imageSteven Richards and Raw

Steven Richards on Raw? Lately Richards have been complaining about being on Heat for to long. He has been complaining for months now so that’s why, surprisingly, we seen him on Raw this past week. That’s all the WWE will let us know for now. But this can mean good news for the Richards fans, will he be on Raw for now on?!?!

user posted imageMatches

The following matches are subject to change in the near future… and matches will be added…

Backlash will be live in Dallas, Texas at the American Airlines Arena. Tickets are sold-out but you can still order it on PPV.

7 Diva Bra and Panties Battle Royal

Womens Championship

Randy Orton vs. Hurricane

Intercontinental Championship

Y2J/Nidia vs. Christian/Trish

Tornado Tag Hardcore Match

Kane vs. Edge

No Disqualification

Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels

World Heavyweight Championship

user posted imageReview

Raw kicked off with Foley announcing an interesting but good match for Backlash. He created the first ever 7 Diva bra and panties Battle Royal. It was an interesting match he made to make it up to the fans for making Benjamin and Michaels stay home that night.

Kane appeared on the titantron and had some strong words for Edge. He also threaten to destroy Chris Jericho in his match last week. Kane is like a loose wild animal going wild.

This past week Mick Foley improved of an interesting tagteam that formed last week on Raw. They are called the Hurr-Storm, and by the name of the tag team you can sure enough tell who the members are. The members are Hurricane and Lace Storm. Foley also gave them a chance at the Tag Team titles tonight.

Orton was pissed and called out Hurricane and as usual, talking his smack. Orton then wanted to go one on one with im at that very moment. They was about to start brawling until Batista and Flair came from behind and attacked him. Lance Storm tried to save him but they both ended up laid out in the ring.

Jericho and Nidia hosted the Hi-lite Reel this past week on Raw. They called Trish and Christian out and they started exchanging threats with each other. Jericho and Nidia was ready to fight but Christian and Trish pulled out of it. They thought they made their way out of the mess until Foley came out announced that those two teams will be going against each other in a Tornado Tag Hardcore match at Backlash. That really made Jericho and Nidia’s day.

The World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit, was offered a chance to have Jonathan Coachman as the manager by his side. Benoit took the card and said he would think about it. Coach wants the answer by next week on Raw

At the very end of the show, Mick Foley announced that at Backlash it will be Benoit vs. Benjamin vs. Michaels in a Triple Threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship. What a match that will be

Make sure you watch Raw as it is the last Raw before Backlash. We are going to be live in the Cassell Coliseum in Blacksburg Virginia. Watch us live on Spike TV 9/8ct.

user posted imagepoll

Do you think the 7 Diva Bra and Panties Battle Royal will be a successful try out? (This is the first time ever in WWE history that it will be a 7 Diva Bra and Panties Battle Royal, keep in mind)

A. Yes

B. No

www.WWElivenews.com

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Location- Washington, D.C.

Ringside- The Coach and Al Snow

Fan Attendance- 20,674 (sold-out)

Arena- MCI Center

Date- April 25th 04

The Heat pyro goes off and Coach and Snow welcomes us to Heat. The fans cheering as they are ready to get this night started.

Gail and Molly teams up

Molly and Gail was backstage and they was laughing and everything. They walked up to Victoria and ivory and challenged them. There match was next. (60%)

Victoria/Ivory vs. Molly/Gail

Gail and Molly picked up a clean win by pinfall. Does that mean Gail and Molly will be a official tag team? (60%)

Tajiri gets prepared

Tajiri was backstage warming up. (68%)

user posted image

Johnny Nitro vs. Val Venis

Val Venis picked up a clean win over Johnny Nitro. (71%)

Matt Hardy complains

Matt complains about not being booked on the show. Then he started trouble with Steven Richards. Will they have a match next time on Heat? (70%)

user posted image

Tajiri vs. Chuck Palumbo

Palumbo picked up a win on Tajiri. When the ref was down, Palumbo used a chair to knock him out and then went for a pin. (69%)

user posted image

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

my diary is now back. Raw Preview, Raw, and Raw Review will be up shortly... I might just end this and do a diary with Raw and Smackdown. But im thinking about that

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

thanks. I really appreciate all the support and good comments people are giving me.

Its helping me stay interested and gives me courage to keep writing

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

We proudly bring to you the latest information from WWE’s headquarters. The Raw preview….

user posted image

Preview

With Raw going wild with hatred, theres not telling what will happen this week.

After that vicous brawl Mick Foley came out after a commercial break and made a huge announcement for Backlash. First he announced that Shelton Benjamin and HBK will not be on Raw that night, the fans didnt like that at all. But Foley made it up big time by making the first ever 7 Diva Bra and Panties Battle Royal for the Womans title. What a match this will be at Backlash. Find out more about it tonight on Raw

A new tagteam has just been formed. Hurricane and Lance Storm asked Foley for an opportunity to make the tagteam official. They call themselves "The Hurri-Storm". Foley gave them a chance against Randy Orton and Batista for the tagteam titles. What will happen this week on Raw?

Randy Orton didnt like this at all so he decided to take matters into his own hands. He walked down to the ring rambling on about Hurricane getting an Intercontinental Title shot and a Tagteam titles shot. He called Hurricane and proposed a one on one brawl. But it was a trap as Batista and Ric Flair came in and attacked Hurricane, Storm tried to help but couldnt succeed. The question is will they be prepared for their match. What will happen this week on Raw as the Orton and Hurricane battle ragges on?

Also what a dramatic Hi-Lite Reel Jericho hosted last week on Raw. Alot of insults went down. Foley annoucned that it will be a Hardcore Tornado Tag match between those two teams. What a match. What will go down between them tonight?

Jonathan Coachman offered his manatorial service to Chris Benoit. Will Chris Benoit, our World Champion accept? Find out this week on Raw.

And the biggest match that was announced was a Triple Threat match for the World title. Benoit vs. Benjamin vs. HBK. What will happen this week on Raw between those three?

Catch it all on Raw 9/8ct on Spike TV

We will be in the live sold out crowd of Blacksburg, Virginia.

www.wwelivenes.com

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Location- Blacksburg, Virginia

Ringside- Jim Jr. Ross and Jerry the King Lawler

Fan Attendance- 10,052 (sold-out)

Arena- Cassell Coliseum

Date- April 26th 04

The Pyrotechnics went off as the Raw intro video ends. The camera showed different fans holding up signs and screaming. The camera focused on Jr. and King.

Jr. Welcome to Raw everybody, we are live in the sold out crowd in the Cassell Coliseum, Blacksburg, Virginia.

King We had a really down packed month. We had people getting destroyed left and right. They are either getting in Kane’s way or Evolution’s way.

Jr. Well we have a complete card for Backlash for you.

King That’s right first is the all new 7 Diva Bra and Panties Battle Royal for the WWE Womens Championship. Tonight Foley will announce all the divas. And Im going to tell you now, I will be drooling at Backlash

Jr. Then we have the team of Christian and Trish vs. Jericho and Nidia. These two couples have been going at it since after Wrestlemania. This will probably explode into a brawl

King Then we have Hurricane vs. Randy Orton for the Intercontinental title. Im going to tell you now, Randy Orton is one of the greatest superstars on Raw, and he will definitely beat Hurricane at Backlash

Jr. Then we have a Kane vs. Edge in a No Disqualification match. This will either end bloody or will end with somebody getting hurt badly.

King And last but not least, it will be for the World Heavy Weight Title. Benoit vs. Benjamin vs. HBK. That will be an exploding match. These three men have been going at it since the beginning, who will walk out with new World Heavy Weight Champion?

Jr. But for tonight, the main event was already announced. It will be Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit. This will be a good match.

Benjamin arrives

The camera was out in the parking garage and none other than Shelton Benjamin was walking with his bag towards the building. He was stopped by Jonathan Coachman and Coach said, “Are you prepared for your match tonight?” Benjamin said, “What match are you talking about?” Coach said, “Well Foley said that tonight you will be going one on one with Chris Benoit.” The fans cheered as Benjamin said, “Well even though I don’t know about the match, I am still ready for it. He’s going to get his ass kicked. And If I see Shawn Michaels anywhere near the ring, I will kick his ass as well.” The fans cheered as Benjamin walked into the building. (86%)

Jr. Well it looks like Benjamin just found out about the match. But he is mainly focused on Michaels

King It doesn’t matter, he’s going to loose anyway

Jr. Benjamin has a lot of potential and is very skilled.

King That doesn’t mean anything when you’re going against one of the greatest.

Foley gets fans prepared

Mick Foley came out to the ring with an arena full of cheers. Foley got into the ring and grabbed a mic and said, “I want to come out here and Welcome all the Raw fans to Raw.” The fans started cheering to the top of their lungs. Foley said, “Now the crowd here of Blacksburg, Virginia, is really lucky tonight because they get to see the unofficial 7 Female battle royal.” The fans started cheering in excitement. Foley said, “All though, since its unofficial, it will not count and it will not be the bra and panties battle royal. It will just be a regular battle royal.” The cheers fainted a little. Foley said, “So now, I am going to introduce you to all 7 of the divas that will be participating in the unofficial one and the one for the Women’s title at Backlash.” Foley took a little break as the fans cheered. Foley said, “Introducing first she is one of the top divas in the WWE, Stacy Keibler.” The fans stared cheering as Stacy Keibler came out to the ring to her music. She posed getting pops from the fans and then stood in the corner turnbuckle waiting for the rest. Foley said, “Now the second diva that will be entering this battle royal is none other than Victoria.” The fans cheered as she came strolling down to the ring. She posed her stood and stood waiting for the others. Foley then said, “The third Raw diva that will be entering this royal is, Molly Holly.” She came out to an arena full of boos. She came down looking angry at Victoria and Stacy. Foley said, “Introducing the fourth diva to enter in this is none other than Ivory.” She came down to the ring with the fans cheering. She grabbed the microphone from Foley’s hand and said, “Just to let all of you guys know, at Backlash, I will be then new Womens champion.” She gave Foley the microphone and started warming up. Foley said, “Introducing your fifth diva, Jazz.” Jazz came out, walking like she owned the place. She stormed down to the ring and waited for the rest of the divas to come out. Foley said, “The sixth diva is none other than, Gail Kim.” Gail also came out with an arena full of boos from the fans. As she got in the ring Foley said, “Now last but not least, the Womens Champion, Lita.” Lita came out to her music with the fans cheering. She strolled down to the ring and posed with her belt on all four turnbuckles. Foley left the ring and walked backstage. (88%)

King Oh my God. We are about to get a little taste of divas tonight. Wow.

Jr. It’s not official King. It wont be the bra and panties one, it will be a regular battle royal

King So, as long as Divas are involved, I don’t care.

Jr. We will be back folks.

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

7 Female Battle Royal

Unofficial

All of them stood in the ring waiting for the bell to ring. The bell finally rung and all of the dashed at each other. Jazz was going toe to toe with Victoria. Jazz go the upperhand and was about to throw Victoria out until Stacy came from behind and kicked her in the back. Stacy was grabbed by the hair from behind and dropped on the back of her head. Molly was nailing Lita with hard right hands. Molly was about to whip Lita to the ropes but Lita reversed it and through Molly out of the ring; all the fans cheered (Elimination #1). Jazz and Keibler was going at it. Jazz got the upperhand and clothesline Stacy out of the ring and then Victoria tossed her out from behind (Elimination #2 and 3). It was now narrowed down to Victoria, Ivory, Gail Kim, and Lita. Lita was tearing into Gail while Victoria and Ivory was going at it. Ivory hit a hard clothesline knocking Victoria on the floor. Ivory picked Victoria up and here it comes…..Poison Ivory!!! Ivory picked Victoria up and tossed her out of the ring (Elimination #4). Ivory came over and helped Lita jump Gail. They put the boots to her and tried to toss her out of the ring but Gail kicked Lita in the face and tossed Ivory over the ropes (Elimination #5). Now it’s between Gail and Lita. Lita knocked her down with a clothesline and then another. Lita kicked her in the stomach and went for a DDT but Gail reversed it and hits a neck breaker. Gail picked Lita up and tried to toss her over the ropes but Lita held on. Gail knocked her to the ground with a hard right hand. Gail went to the top rope but Lita got up and got onto the top rope with her and hit a hurricarana, flipping Gail out of the ring and on the floor. Lita won the match. Will she win the bra and panties one at Backlash?!?! (82%)

Jr. Lita won the battle royal. Will she be the one to win the bra and panties one at Backlash?

King Damn right, Lita will win, Victoria will win, and all of them are going to win in my category.

Jr. Well in a official match category, there will be only one winner.

Jericho and Christian face to face

Jericho and Christian was face to face backstage. Jericho said, “Ive had it up to here with you Christian. You and your little slut girlfriend of yours.” Christian said, “I wouldn’t be talking. Nidia slept around with everybody. You will find out the truth soon...” Jericho became pissed and hit Christian with a right hand. Jericho jumped on top of Christian and they started brawling around the floor. Referee officials had to come and break them up. Trish came running to Christian’s aid from out of the locker room. Nidia then came running down the hallway to Jericho’s aid. It was nothing but carnage going on as the camera faded. (72%)

Jr. You see what I mean, they’ve been going at it all month, hopefully this will end a Backlash

King Yeah, Trish and Christian is going to kick their ass. Right Jr.?

Jr. I don’t know King, but I have my money on Jericho and Nidia.

Benoit up on the deal

Chris Benoit came down to the ring with his World Title to his entrance music. He came to the ring with a load full of boos. He grabbed a microphone and said, “No matter how much you guys boo me, I will always be unstoppable.” The fans booed some more. Benoit said, “So speaking of being unstoppable. Coach came to me last week talking about me and him together will be an unstoppable force. Well, I want to call Coach out here so I can let him know, personally, what I think about that.” There was a mixed reaction in the crowd as Coach’s music hits. Coach came down to the ring with a smile on his face. Coach came in the ring and said, “You want to see me Benoit, well, here I am.” Benoit said, “I just wanted to let you know personally that, if you actually guide my career into a unstoppable force, then I am willing to work with you on your offer.” Coach said, “I knew you would accept. Because I got to tell you, if you didn’t accept it, you don’t know what you are missing out on. But here is to a great and upcoming management.” Coach stuck his hand out and Benoit shook it. Coach raised Benoit hands and they walked out with huge boos from the crowd. (80%)

Jr. By Gawd King. This is not right at all. Benoit and Coach? What kind of managing team this is going to be?

King It looks like its going to be a good one to me

Jr. King, everything looks good to you

King I wouldn’t say everything now, Jr.

Jr. I cant believe this, we will be back, stay tuned.

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

La Resistance (Rob Conway/Sylvain Grenier) vs. Matt Hardy/ Rhyno

Conway squared off in the ring first with Rhyno. Rhyno charged at him with a clothesline, knocking him on his ass. Rhyno started stomping him and then picked him up and hit a powerful suplex. Rhyno went for a pin, 1-2-kick out. Rhyno picked Conway, whipped him into the ropes, and then tossed him in the air causing him to land on his back real hard. Conway rolled around in pain. Rhyno tagged out to Matt Hardy. Matt came in the ring stomping on Conway. Matt picked him up, Conway raked him to the eyes and hits a body slam. Conway then crawled to get the tag to Grenier but Matt pulled him back. Matt picked Conway up and hit a spinning neck breaker. Matt went for the pin, 1-2-kick out. Matt picked up Conway. Conway gave Matt some right hands and then hits a drop kick. Conway crawled towards Grenier and finally got the tag. Grenier came dashing in knocking down Matt with multiple clotheslines. Rhyno tried to come in to but Grenier knocked him out of the ring. Grenier set Matt up and here it comes…Piledriver!!! Grenier went for the pin, 1-2-3!! La Resistance picked up the win, the fans cheered all over the arena. They walked up the ramp with celebrating. (65%)

Jr. La Resistance is back. And they just picked up a big win over Matt and Rhyno. Just look at the celebration of their return

King Where did they come from? Matt and Rhyno should’ve won that one.

Jr. Well, they are back. We will be seeing a lot more of them.

Orton and Hurricane brawls

Randy Orton was backstage with his Intercontinental Title talking on his cell phone. Hurricane came from behind and clothesline him to the ground. Hurricane picked Orton up and started throwing right hands. Orton blocked one of them and got the upperhand. Hurricane and Orton brawled around backstage until Batista and Flair came to Orton’s aid. Now it became a three on one. When Evolution was done, Hurricane was laid out on the floor. The medics came to Hurricane’s aid. Hurricane has just been destroyed at the hands of Evolution. (80%)

Jr. Here goes more brutality. Hurricane has just been jumped by Evolution

King Hurricane started it by attacking Orton, so its his fault

Jr. But the whole damn group didn’t have to jump in it. Where was Storm at? He supposed have Hurricane’s back

King Well Jr., When you mess with one, you mess with all.

Was Kane threatened?

Kane’s exploding pyro hits and he came strolling down to the ring. Kane got into the ring with fans booing him all over. Kane said, “Ive been on a roll of destruction lately. I’ve put everybody that I wrestled in the hospital. Every match of mines ended with my opponents leaving on a stretcher. Nobody on this damn show can stop me.” The fans booed. Kane said, “Do not get in the way of my destruction path.” Kane was cut off when he seen Edge’s face appear on the Titontron screen. The fans cheered Edge on when he started to speak. Edge said, “Kane. You have really pushed me to the limits. You put me in the hospital and now you think your unstoppable. Kane Im not there now but I will be there at Backlash. And Kane, when we do have our match at Backlash, we will then see who will be leaving ringside on a stretcher.” The fans cheered all over the arena. The screen went blank and Edge’s music hits. Kane rolled out of the ring and started his way up the ramp looking startled. It must’ve been a false alarm on Kane. (84%)

Jr. Look at Kane running like a coward. Edge said that he is going to destroy Kane.

King Why would he do such a thing to Kane, Kane is a nice, all about business man.

Jr. How are you going to say something like that about him after what he did to Jericho, Edge, and Nowinski. Kane deserves to be destroyed. We will be right back.

~Commercial Break~

user posted image

Randy Orton vs. Lance Storm

Randy Orton came down to the ring with Flair. Orton squared off in the ring with Storm. They grapple and Storm got the upperhand. Storm locked on a head lock. Orton pushed him off to the ropes and Storm came back with a flying clothesline knocking Orton off his feet. Orton got up looking mad as he got knocked back down again with a drop kick. Storm picked Orton up and Orton gave him a few right hands to the face. Orton then whipped him into the ropes and hits a knee to the stomach of Storm. Storm rolled around in pain as Orton taunted to the crowd; the fans booing Orton. Orton picked Storm up and hits a DDT. Orton went for the pin, 1-2-kick out. Orton picked Orton up and started giving him hard right hands. Orton then whipped him into the turnbuckle and started punching and kicking Hurricane. Orton then clothesline him, knocking him outside the ring. The ref was busy arguing at Orton, that he didn’t notice Flair on the outside beating on Storm. After a few kicks from Flair, Flair picked him up and whipped him shoulder first into the steel steps. Flair then picked him up and rolled him into the ring. Orton went for the pin as soon as Flair rolled him in, 1-2-kick out by Storm. Orton couldn’t believe it. Orton picked him up for a DDT but Storm reversed it and hit a suplex. Orton got back up and he walked right into…….Super Kick!!! To the jaw of Orton. Storm was about to go for the pin but Flair jumped on the apron and distracted the referee. Storm got up to see what was going Otron and while the ref and Storm was focused on Flair, Orton came from behind and hit a low blow. Storm turned around neiled over and here it comes….RKO!!!! Flair then got off the apron and Orton went for the pin, 1-2-3!!! Orton picked up the win. Orton taunted with his intercontinental and Tag Team title and Flair. They then teased Storm and walked up the ramp with their hands held high. (84%)

Jr. Storm would’ve won if it wasn’t for Flair. Flair always sticking his nose into somebody else’s business.

King That is his business, because they are one.

Jr. I don’t give a damn about how they are one. Damn Flair, Damn Evolution.

King Calm down Jr.

Foley assigns a match to Flair at Backlash

Evolution was backstage laughing and joking around until General Manager Mick Foley came in. They wiped the smiles off there face as he began to speak. Foley said, “You guys have really crossed the line on my show. So Orton when you wrestle Hurricane, Flair will not be at ringside. Why? Because He will be having a match of his own. He will be going one on one with Lance Storm.” The fans started cheering about the announcement. Foley then said, “And just to make sure there will be no interferences. Batista if you even show up at Backlash, you will be suspended for months, without pay. As the words of Mankind, Have a nice day.” Foley walked out of the locker room leaving all three Evolution members pissed off. They was tearing up the locker room out of anger. (90%)

Jr. That’s what im talking about. Foley doing justice

King What is this, Foley cant just make a last minute match

Jr. Well he just did. Flair is going to get his at Backlash. And Batista won’t be able to be around. We will be back folks!

user posted image

Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit w/ Jonathan Coachman

Benjamin came out to his entrance with fans cheering all over the arena. Benoit then came down to the ring with his World title and Jonathan Coachman to an arena full of boos. The bell rung and they squared off in the ring. Benoit and Benjamin went for a grapple. They tied up with each other with Benjamin getting the upperhand locking on the arm wringer. Benoit reversed it and then hit an arm breaker. Benjamin rolled around on the canvas holding his arm in pain. Benoit picked him up and started hitting stiff chops to the chest of Benjamin. Benoit hit one real hard one knocking Benjamin to the ground. Benjamin got back up and got clothesline back down. Benoit dragged him to the center and locked on a leg lock. Benjamin was hollering in pain as he tried to crawl his way to the ropes. It took him a while but he finally made it to the ropes. Benoit was forced to let go and picked Benjamin up and hits a snap suplex. Benoit then waited in the corner until he got up. Benjamin got up and Benoit charged at him for a clothesline but Benjamin ducked. Benjamin then kicked Benoit in the stomach and hit a DDT. Both men was down for a while, then they finally got up around the same time. Benoit hits a stiff chop and Benjamin came back with a hard right hand. It went back and forth until Benjamin got the upperhand and started hitting more right hands. Benjamin whipped Benoit to the turnbuckle and charged at him with his signature flying clothesline into the turnbuckle. Benoit came staggering forward and got knocked down with a hard right hand. Benjamin then started stomping Benoit. Benjamin picked up Benoit and went for a back drop but was blocked and then Benoit hits a belly to belly suplex. Benoit went for an early pin, 1-2-kick out by Shelton Benjamin. Benoit picked Shelton up and tried to go for a belly to back suplex but Shelton elbowed Benoit in the face and hits a neck breaker. Benjamin went for the pin, 1-2-kick out by Benoit. Benjamin waited for Benoit to get up. Benjamin went for a hard right hand but Benoit ducked and Benjamin hits the ref instead. The ref was knocked out by one of Benjamin’s hard right hand. Michaels came running down the ramp while Benjamin had his back turned trying to wake up the ref. Michaels waited for Benjamin to turn around. Benjamin finally turned around and here it comes……Sweet Chin Music!!! Michaels then slid out the ring and stayed ringside. The ref got up in time to see Benoit go for the cover, 1-2-3!!! Benoit picked up the win thanks to Michaels. Michaels then got back in the ring and when Benoit turned around…..Sweet Chin Music!!! Michaels just knocked Benoit out too. Michaels celebrated and taunted to the ground as he walked back up the ramp. (87%)

Jr. What a match. Michaels just laid both of them out.

King Things will really be heated at Backlash

Jr. Goodnight Everybody, we will see you at Backlash!

user posted image

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Welcome to www.WWElivenews.com, we proud to present you with the latest WWE news that was recently released

user posted imageRatings

Raw ratings this past week finished with a 3.7! The rating is up by 2 points than last weeks. Raw is getting better by the minute. Once Backlash is over, what will the ratings be then. Backlash is going to be an explosive PPV so don’t forget to order in

user posted imageBehind the scenes

user posted imageIs Benoit ready for Backlash?!

Benoit has been training for Backlash ever since last week. Backlash is featuring a big Main Event with HBK vs. Benoit vs. Benjamin for the World Heavyweight Title. We talked to Benoit recently and he said that he is excited about Backlash and hopefully it all goes down well with him walking out of the arena champion. Benoit said that he is happy to work with Benjamin and Michaels because they will bring the best out of him. We asked him about Coach and he said that the Coach will be working with him through out the match and cheering him on. I cant wait to find out who will walk out of Backlash the new World Heavyweight Champion.

What are the expectations of Backlash

What do we, the fans, expect from Backlash?

Well I talked to a couple of the WWE fans that bought tickets to go see Backlash. They have high expectations for Backlash because of the big build up and the amount of hype. Backlash was hyped up a whole lot this month and hopefully it will live up to its hype. One of the fans we spoke to said that they are looking forward to every match at Backlash. To tell you the truth, I am only looking forward to about 3-4 matches on the card. The other hardcore WWE fans said that he is mainly looking forward to the Triple threat match for the World Heavyweight Championship. He said that he hopes Backlash lives up to all the hype. Now the question is, will it?

user posted imageMatches

Backlash will be live in Dallas, Texas at the American Airlines Arena. Tickets are sold-out but you can still order it on PPV.

Womens Championship

Ric Flair vs. Lance Storm

Y2J/Nidia vs. Christian/Trish

Tornado Tag Hardcore Match

Kane vs. Edge

No Disqualification

Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit vs. Shawn Michaels

user posted imageReview

Raw kicked off with the announcements of all the matches that will take place on Backlash, including the main event for Raw that night. Foley announced earlier that the Main Event for Raw will be Shelton Benjamin vs. Chris Benoit, which is a match to look forward to.

Later Foley came out and announced that tonight will be the unofficial version of the 7 Diva Battle Royal. The crowd was into the match as our Womens champ, Lita, picked up the huge win.

Jericho and Christian had a confrontation backstage which led up to a brawl. Nidia and Trish came to their aid as the ref officials try and break it up. The battle still rages on.

Last week on Raw, The Coach offered Chris Benoit his manatorial services. This past week Benoit came down to the ring to answer Coach’s proposal. Unbelievably, Chris Benoit accepted The Coach’s proposal and shook hands in agreement for an unstoppable force.

While Orton was talking on his cellular phone backstage, Hurricane came out of nowhere and attacked Orton. These to brawled around the hallway. It ended with the rest of Evolution coming to Orton’s aid, leaving The Hurricane motionless on the ground. Will The Hurricane get revenge at Backlash?

Kane was threatened by Edge this past week on Raw. Kane was in the ring gloating about how he destroyed everybody in his path. But that all stopped when Edge’s face appeared on the titantron. Edge threatened that Kane will be the one leaving on a stretcher at Backlash. Find out who will be walking out or getting rolled out at Backlash

Mick Foley was fed up with Evolution and decided to come up with a way to keep Evolution from interfering in each others matches at Backlash. So Foley made the last match for Backlash, Flair vs. Lance Storm. Ric Flair wasn’t happy about this but he will just have to deal with it. Batista’s job was threatened as Foley said that if Batista even show up at Backlash, he will be suspended without pay. How will Evolution pick up the win at Backlash now?

Watch Backlash this Sunday and find out who will come out victorious.

user posted imagepoll

Are you excited about Backlash?

a. yes

b. no

www.WWElivenews.com

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Preview

Backlash is the boiling point of what has been going on so far. Catch Backlash to see the outcome of the spectacular matches we have for tonight.

First we have….

This is the first time ever we will have a match like this one. Will it turn out to be one of the greatest matches in history? Find out. Who will walk out Womens Champion?

Then we have…..

Flair stuck his nose in Storm’s business, which wasn’t a good idea. Now Foley assigned Flair to go one on one with Lance Storm. With Evolution unable to interfere, who will pick up the win?

Then the mixed tag match…

Jericho/ Nidia vs. Christian/ Trish

Tornado Tag Hardcore

This has been an ongoing hatred and it looks like it is at its boiling point. This will be a destructive and bloody match this Sunday. Tornado Tag Hardcore, wow, what a match this will be. Will it end the bloody feud or cause more problems?

Then we have…

Kane vs. Edge

No Disqualification

This will be probably the most intense match on the card. To men threatening to destroy each other during this No DQ match. The chances are, someone is going to get seriously hurt. Who will walk out and who will be rolled out?

Then we have…

Randy Orton vs. The Hurricane

This match is for the Intercontinental Championship. The Hurricane will be seeking revenge on Randy Orton, and will also be seeking the Intercontinental Title. Who will walk out champion? Find out on Backlash tonight.

And then the Main Event of the night…

Chris Benoit vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Shawn Michaels

This is the card that is making Backlash the number one PPV of the year. All three men are seeking for the World Heavyweight Title. This will be the biggest match on the card. Find out who will walk out World Heavyweight Champion?

Don’t forget to watch Backlash.

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

After Backlash I have 2 more Raws to post and then Im closing down the diary and starting one with both Smackdown and Raw. (Y)

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

user posted image

Location- Dallas, Texas

Ringside- Jim Jr. Ross and Jerry the King Lawler

Fan Attendance- 19,200 (sold-out)

Arena- American Airlines Center

PPV Buy-rate- 2.70

Date- May 2nd 04

They pyro went off all over the stage as we are welcomed to Backlash. The camera showed fans all over with signs of their favorite wrestlers. The fans screaming real loud all over the arena. The camera then focused on Jr. and King.

Jr. Welcome to Backlash everybody, live in the American Airlines Center in Dallas, Texas. This a Raw only PPV only and we want to thank everybody for ordering in Backlash.

King Yeah. Welcome to Backlash. Its time for us to run you through all the matches we will see tonight. Oh what a great night this is going to be.

Jr. Yeah. I am just excited as you are.

King That’s right first is the all new 7 Diva Bra and Panties Battle Royal for the WWE Womens Championship. Im going to tell you now, I will be drooling tonight

Jr. Then we have the team of Christian and Trish vs. Jericho and Nidia. These two couples have been going at it since after Wrestlemania. This will probably explode into a brawl

King Then we have Hurricane vs. Randy Orton for the Intercontinental title. Im going to tell you now, Randy Orton is one of the greatest superstars on Raw, and he will definitely beat Hurricane tonight

Jr. Then we have a Kane vs. Edge in a No Disqualification match. This will either end bloody or will end with somebody getting hurt badly.

King And last but not least, it will be for the World Heavy Weight Title. Benoit vs. Benjamin vs. HBK. That will be an exploding match. These three men have been going at it since the beginning, who will walk out with new World Heavy Weight Champion?

Jr. Oh and we forgot one more folks. We have Ric Flair vs. Lance Storm. Will Evolution come out a double winner tonight? Or will Hurri-Storm come out a double winner?

user posted image

Foley welcomes the fans

Mick Foley’s music hits and he came strolling down to the ring to an arena full of loud cheers. Foley walked around for a while looking at all his fans chanting and cheering his name. Foley said, “Thank you, thank you for all your support.” The fans cheered some more, blowing the roof off. Foley said, “I came down here to personally welcome you to Backlash. I have been around here for a while. Been to almost every WWE PPV, but never booked one. Backlash is my first PPV booking for the Raw roster and I think I set up some great matches that I think all my fans will enjoy. In the words of Mankind, Have a Nice Day!” Foley’s music hits and he walks up the ramp with the fans cheering. (90%)

Jr. Foley just gave the fans a warm welcome to Backlash

King Something they didn’t need. They already are warm and welcomed.

Jr. Foley did make some great matches for us to enjoy.

King Well ill give him that.

Benoit and Coach arrives

A black stretched out limo pulled up in the parking garage. The driver opened the door and out stepped the World Heavyweight Champion, Chris Benoit. The fans booed as he stepped out. Then out stepped Jonathan Coachman right behind Benoit. The fans booed some more. Lilian Garcia came up to them and said, “Hey Coach and Benoit. I just came to interview you for your match tonight.” Coach said, “Whoa, first of all, Benoit do not speak to anybody, I do the speaking for my client. And second of all, what are you doing out here? You supposed to be out there getting ready to announce the best wrestler in the world name, Chris Benoit." Lilian said, “Well we are short for interviewers so I have been sent out here to interview.” Coach said, “Alright, a pretty reasonable answer. Now you have out permission to interview us.” Lilian said, “Ok, well, are you guys prepared for this big triple threat match tonight with Shelton Benjamin and Shawn “HBK” Michaels?” Coach said, “Let me tell you something Lilian, Benoit is always ready for his matches. Didn’t you see how he beat Benjamin last week on Raw? Benoit is a living legend here on Raw, and to add on to that he is also the World Champion.” The fans booed as Coach finished up the sentence. Coach said, “Now lets talk about me and you Lilian. Don’t you know how good you look in that dress?” Coach got close to her and was about to grab her ass but she slapped him before he could. She said, “You jerk”. Then she turned around and walked away. Benoit smiled and said, “Let it go Coach.” Benoit laughed and walked off with Coach running behind him saying, “that’s not funny”. (87%)

Jr. What an ass, Coach is such an ass. And so is Benoit for joining with him.

King You need to stop hating on Coach and Benoit. They could be unstoppable

Jr. I don’t give a damn. I have to thank Lilian personally for smacking Coach. I am going to have to slap him myself soon.

King Jr. calm down. It was Benoit decision to join with him, and he did. So let them be.

Evolution backstage getting prepared

Randy Orton and Ric Flair was backstage talking. Flair said, “Just because Batista was forced not to come tonight, that don’t mean we cant win tonight. So we are going to go out there and kick their asses so they know not to mess with Evolution.” Randy Orton was pounding his fist into his hands and he said, “Your damn right. I am going to go out there Intercontinental champion, and I am going to leave that damn arena Intercontinental champion. And you are going to leave a winner also.” Flair said, “Yeah, that’s the aggression you supposed to have.” Foley came strolling into the locker room with a smile on his face. Foley said, “I have one more thing to say. You two will not be able to interfere in each others match either. So don’t think about it.” Foley smiled and then walked out of the room. Orton and Flair was living with anger. (83%)

King That’s right. Evolution is getting ready to whoop some ass.

Jr. They cant win without cheating. Mick Foley wont even let them two interfere in each others matches

King Do you wan to put money on it Jr?

Jr. No King

King My favorite match is next. We will take you through some video clips of the build up to Backlash.

~Video Clips of the Build up to Backlash~

user posted image

All the Divas was in the ring just looking each other up and down. They was ready to go and strip each other.

Elimination Strip #1

Ivory and Jazz was the first to go at it. Ivory and Jazz smacked each other back and forth around the ring. Jazz whipped Ivory to the ropes and hit a hard knee to the stomach and then a swinging DDT. Jazz then struggled to take off her top, but she finally got it off. Ivory was mad and went after Jazz with a clothesline from hell. Ivory locked Jazz in a head lock. Jazz got up and knocked Ivory down with a dropkick and pulled her pants off. Jazz just eliminated Ivory.

Elimination Strip #2

It was Lita and Molly battling it out. Molly was already beaten up from the previous times and is taking more punishment from Lita. Lita kicked her in the stomach and here it comes….DDT!!! Lita pulled her shirt off but didn’t finish in time to pull her pants off. Molly got up topless and looked surprise. She then went after Lita pulling her hair and everything. Molly snatched Lita’s shirt right off her without a problem. Lita then knocked her down with a clothesline because she was pissed. Lita picked her up and tangled her in the ropes. Lita charged towards her with a clothesline and pulled her pants right off of her. Lita just stripped Molly to a elimination.

Elimination Strip #3

Lita then went after Gail Kim. Those two started brawling back and forth. Gail Kim already had her pants ripped off and Lita already had her top ripped off. Lita knocked Gail down with a right hand and then started stomping her. Lita then started to pull her top off but Gail kicked her off. Gail then gave her a backdrop. Gail went to take her pants off and she got it. Gail Kim just stripped Lita to elimination number 3.

Elimination Strip #4

Gail Kim went toe to toe with Victoria. Victoria had her pants stripped off and Gail had her pants ripped off also. So it’s even between the two. Gail whipped Victoria into the ropes and hit a dropkick to the face. Gail went to rip her blouse off, but Victoria kicked her of. Victoria got up and nailed Gail with a superkick to the jaw. Victoria ripped Gail’s shirt off and Gail is now eliminated.

Elimination Strip #5

Victoria was then brawling with Jazz. Jazz already had her shirt ripped off. This was the fastest elimination of the whole match. All Jazz did was knocked her down a spinebuster and then ripped her shirt off. Now Jazz only got to go through one person.

Elimination Strip #6

Through out the whole match Stacy was standing in the corner watching. But now she and Jazz is the only ones left. Jazz smiled and shook her head up and down. Jazz charged at Stacy but she moved out of the way. Jazz went crashing straight into the turnbuckle. Jazz and Stacy still had all their clothes on. Stacy then kicked Jazz in the stomach and hit a DDT. Stacy then ripped Jazz’s top off. The fans all over the arena cheered while Stacy was taunting with Jazz’s shirt. Jazz came from behind and rolled her up as if she was pinning her, and then pulled her pants off. Jazz called her a Bitch and then she was saying that Stacy cant beat her. Jazz picked her up and here it comes…….Jazz Stinger!!!! Jazz then ripped Stacy’s top off to get the win. Jazz is our new Womens champion! The fans booed all over the arena as she said, “The bitch, is the champion.” She dropped the microphone and walked out to her music. (69%)

King I wanted Stacy to win but, hey, I still seen some puppies.

Jr. Im not going to even argue with you with that tonight. But congratulations to Jazz

King What a great match.

Jericho and Nidia

Jericho and Nidia was backstage. Nidia was sitting on Jericho’s lap when he said, “Tonight Nidia, we are going to go out there and whoop Christian and Trish’s ass like we never whooped ass before. We are basically going to destroy those jackasses.” Nidia kissed him and said, “Yep. Im going to make sure tonight is the last time we see Trish on Raw. Because I am going to put her in the hospital for good.” Jericho and Nidia kissed as the camera switched to another angle. (81%)

King Wow. Ill give anything to get Nidia to kiss on me

Jr. They sound ready for the match tonight.

King They look like they don’t care, but hey, how could you when you are getting some puppies

Michaels and Benjamin at it again

Michaels caught up with Benjamin backstage and attacked him from behind. The two started brawling with left and right hands. Michaels got the upperhand for a while and slammed Benjamin into the wall. Michaels then tried to slam him into a rack of heavy metal but Benjamin reversed it and slammed him into the rack of metals instead. Benjamin and Michaels went at it with the right and left hands again. Numerous officials came running towards them to break it up. Michaels and Benjamin was furious and exchanging a lot of threats as they was being pulled apart. (85%)

Jr. They are going at it again.

King These two cant stay away from each other

Jr. If these two only focus on each other in the match tonight, Benoit wont have a problem winning

King That is Coach’s and Benoit’s smart strategy. Coach is smart to be a manager

Jr. He is still an ass no matter what. Here comes Lance Storm. It must be time for the next match. Ric Flair vs. Lance Storm.

user posted image

Flair and Storm squared off in the ring as the ref rings the bell. Flair grapples with Storm and put him into a head lock. Storm pushed him off into the ropes hits a dropkick on Flair. Storm then tried to pick Flair up but Flair thumbed him to the eye, buying him some time to get up. Flair got up and starting giving Storm numerous chops to the chest. Flair whipped him into the ropes and knocked him down with a shoulder. Flair then started stomping him over and over. Flair then started choking him. The ref forced Flair to let go and then Flair had some words with the ref. Flair picked Storm up and Storm started giving Flair hard right hands until he was cornered in the corner. Storm then whipped Flair to the turnbuckle on the other side of the ring, hurting Flair’s back. Storm then charged at him with a clothesline right into the turnbuckle. Storm then rolled him up in the Inside Cradle pin, 1-2-kick out from Flair. Storm picked Flair up and gave him chops of his own. Storm then he hit a Double underhook suplex. Storm went for the pin, 1-2-kick out from Flair once again. Storm picked Flair up again and hits a Full Nelson Suplex, followed by a leg drop. Storm went for the pin again, 1-2-kick out. Storm went to the top rope but Flair knocked him off. Flair then started chopping him. Flair hits one hard chop knocking him to the ground. Flair then locked on the Figure Four in the center of the ring. Storm was struggling to the ropes but couldn’t make it. Storm finally tapped out!!! Flair won by tap out. Flair then got up and taunted Storm and walked backstage. Storm just lost his match against Flair. (75%)

Jr. Damn. Flair picked up the win

King See Jr., he didn’t cheat or anything. They can do it by themselves. Good match Flair

Jr. Well it is all up to Hurricane now. Will Hurricane walk out new Intercontinental Champion?

King For right now, lets show you some more clips of the build up to Backlash.

~Video clips of the build up to Backlash~

Coach and Benoit

Benoit’s music hits and he came walking down to the ring with Coach. He came in the ring and taunted with his belt; the fans booed all over. Benoit said, “Now tonight. I have this so called big triple threat match with my World Title on the line. Well let me tell all of you something. I am not scared to come down to this ring and whoop their asses, I am not scared at all. Because I know, matter of fact, I guarantee you that I will walk out of this building tonight still your World Heavyweight Champion.” Benoit was cut off by Shawn Michaels’ music. Michaels came down to the ring to an arena full of boos also. Michaels got in Benoit’s face and said, “You truly thing that you are going walk out of this arena champion? Well you wrong Benoit. I haven’t held that title around my waist in a long time and my time is due. I am walking out tonight, new World Champion.” Benoit said, “Oh you think so?” They got closer to each other about to explode. Benjamin’s music hits and he came walking down the ramp with cheers. Shelton got into the ring and said, “You both are wrong. I am walking out of here champion. I never held that title before, but tonight I will finally see how it feels to be champion.” Out of nowhere, Michaels gave Benjamin the Sweet Chin Music. Shelton was just knocked out. Michaels got face to face with Benoit. Michaels was about to give Benoit the Sweet Chin Music but Coach distracted him. Michaels turned to go after Coach and that’s when Benoit attacked him from behind. Benoit took the title belt and waited for him to get up and nailed him with the belt upside the head. Both Michaels and Benjamin was laid out in the ring. Benoit and Coach taunted them and walked up the ramp. Benoit taunted the title before he went through the curtains backstage. (86%)

Jr. Benoit the last man standing out of that brawl. Will it be like that tonight in their match?

King Yes it will. Because of the brilliant strategy of Coach

Jr. I have my money on Benjamin walking out champion

King Didn’t you just hear Benoit? They will be unstoppable

Hurri-Storm

Hurricane was backstage talking to Lance Storm. Hurricane said, “Don’t worry about Ric Flair because tonight I will walk out of the ring Inter-Conti-nental champion. I am going to be Orton 1….2……3. You just stay back here and watch the master whoop some monkey ass.” Hurricane flew out of the locker room leaving Storm sitting there looking up while Hurricane flied away; the fans cheered as he flew away. Storm made a weird face and then walked out of the locker room. (87%)

Jr. Good luck in you match Hurricane. I hope you do win.

King Its no hope. Orton will wipe the floor with him

Jr. Shut up King. He have just as much of a chance as you have staying single. And that is a big chance. Because you will stay single

King Hey, no need to bring up my love life

user posted image

Jericho/Nidia vs. Christian/Trish

Tornado Tag Hardcore match

Jericho and Christian charged at each other while Nidia and Trish were going at it. First Jericho and Christian was giving each other right hands back and forth. Jericho got the upperhand and started lighting Christian up with right hands. On the other side of the ring Trish and Nidia was pulling each others hair while slapping hell out of each other. This match has become a brawl. Jericho and Christian was then outside the ring giving it to each other. Christian whipped Jericho shoulder first into the steel steps. Christian then started stomping Jericho while he was down. Christian picked Jericho up and locked on an arm wringer to injure the arm some more. While in the ring Nidia was handling Trish with right hands. Nidia then hits a bodyslam and then an elbow drop. Christian was about to roll Jericho in the ring but Jericho slammed his head on the apron and then punched Christian to the ground. Jericho went under the ring for a weapon and pulled out the fire extinguisher. Jericho waited for Christian to get up while in the ring Trish now had the upperhand. Trish saw what Jericho was about to do, dropkicked Nidia, and went outside the ring and hit Jericho with a low blow. Jericho dropped the fire extinguisher and kneeled to the ground. Christian then picked up the fire extinguisher and started spraying it all over Jericho. Christian then waited for Jericho to get up and then Christian nailed him upside the head with the fire extinguisher. Christian then picked him up and slammed him against the Spanish announce table and started choking him. In the ring Nidia was stomping a mud hole in Trish. Nidia picked Trish up and bounced her head off the top rope and then she hits a DDT. Nidia taunted and then went back to work on Trish. Christian was about to powerbomb Jericho through the Spanish announce table but Jericho reversed it and hit a standing spin buster; both Jericho and Christian went slamming through the table. While those to were out Nidia went out side and grabbed a table from under the ring and slid it in the ring. Nidia was trying to set it up but had a hard time. Trish got up and grabbed her by the hair. Trish then gave her a powerful DDT and went for the pin, 1-2-kick out form Nidia. Jericho and Christian was still laid out on the outside. Christian finally got up and grabbed a steal chair. Jericho got up and Christian kicked him in the stomach and DDT him right on top of the chair. Christian probably just knocked Jericho out. Trish had Nidia set up on the table. Trish went to the top rope and dropped an elbow, but Nidia rolled off the table and Trish went elbow first through the table. Christian then came running in the ring with a chair and knocked Nidia out with it. Christian had an evil smile on his face as Trish crawled over for the pin, 1-2-3!!! Trish just picked up the win thanks to Christian knocking her out with the chair. Jericho came in the ring and got knocked out again by another chair shot. This time Jericho was busted open. Christian and Trish walked out of the ring, battered but winners. (86%)

Jr. By Gawd. What kind of man is Christian? What the hell is wrong with him?

King I have to tell you Jr., as much as I like Christian, I also think that was wrong.

Jr. Its about time you are thinking right. Nidia could be in a coma from that.

King Well looks like Jericho is knocked out too. And they lost the match, so they couldn’t of been ready

Edge arrives

The fans cheered as Edge walked through the corridors backstage with his bag. Lilian stopped him and said, “Edge, are you ready for your match with Kane? Because it is next.” Edge said, “Hell yeah I am ready, Lilian. I am going to get my revenge on Kane and take him to hell and back. He might of destroyed everybody else, but tonight, I am going to destroy him.” The fans cheered as Edge walked away in anger. (86%)

Jr. Edge has arrived. Edge has arrived. He is going to take Kane to hell and back.

King No, Kane is going to take him to hell and back

Jr. Edge is serious tonight. He is ready for him. There match is next after these clips of the fan festival that was held before hand.

~Clips of the Fan Festival~

user posted image

Edge vs. Kane

No Disqualification

Edge came running down to the ring at Kane. Edge charged at Kane with right hands knocking Kane into the turnbuckle. Edge backed up and the charged at him with a spear into the turnbuckle. Edge the started hitting hard right hands to the head of Kane. The ref had to pull Edge off of him. Edge then went right back at him with more right hands. Kane finally pushed him off and then hit a big boot. That slowed Edge down for sure. Kane picked Edge up and hit a backbreaker on Edge. Kane walked around the ring for a while until Edge got back up. As Kane came towards him, Edge snapped out of nowhere with a spear, knocking Kane to the ground. Edge went to the top rope to drop an elbow but Kane moved out of the way causing Edge to slam into the canvas. Kane then picked Edge up and Edge punched out of a grapple. Edge then ran into to the ropes and knocked Kane off his feet with a clothesline. Edge went for an early pin, 1-2-kick out! Kane sat up like he wasn’t affected by all and then wrapped his hand around the neck of Edge. Edge kicked him in the groin and hit a dropkick to the face. Everything is legal in a No Disqualification match. Edge picked Kane up and whipped him into the ropes and clothesline him outside the ring. Kane then started walking away and went over the barricade and started walking through the crowd. Edge followed him back there and they started brawling through the crowd. Kane got the upperhand and through Edge head first into a concrete wall; Edge was then busted wide open. Kane then started walking around again and ended up backstage. Edge was following him back there with blood dripping from his face. Edge walked around backstage looking for Kane and calling his name out. Edge walked towards the parking garage looking for him Edge was approaching a corner and from around the corner Kane nailed him with a steel chair to the head. Kane just knocked Edge out. Kane picked Edge up and slammed Edge shoulder first to a near by car. Kane was about to do it again but Edge reversed it and Kane went head first right through the windshield. Kane had small cuts on his face as Edge set him up, here it comes……Spear!!! Edge just speared Kane right into the car. Edge pinned Kane, 1-2- kick out from Kane. Edge then pulled him right on top of the hood of the car. Edge hen hit the Edgeocutioner right ontop of the car hood!!!! Edge went for the pin, 1-2-3!!! Edge go the win but it seems that Kane is not done. As soon as Edge started walking away with his hand raised, Kane sat up and went after Edge. Kane grabbed Edge from behind and hits the Choke Slam!!!! Kane picked Edge up and took him by the same car that Kane was Edgeocutioned on and opened the car door. Kane put Edge’s leg in the doorway and slammed the car door on his ankle as hard as he could. Kane could have just broken Edge’s ankle. Kane slammed it on his leg again. Edge screamed real loud in pain. Refs came to his aid and try to stop him, but Kane scared them off. Kane then dragged Edge on top of the car and oh no. Kane Choke Slammed Edge right on top of the car. Edge almost went through the sun roof. Kane then looked at Edge and smiled. Kane walked away with the damage done. (87%)

Jr. By gawd King. What kind of monster is Kane. Edge is seriously hurt. Get some help out there. His ankle can be shattered

King See Kane took Edge to hell and back. Edge don’t stand a chance against Kane.

Jr. Edge still won the match but Edge is seriously hurt. By Gawd. Kane is just a creepy monster that needs to be in hell where he belongs.

Orton gets motivated

Flair was backstage motivating Orton. Flair said, “I won my match tonight and you are going to win yours. Just think about the celebration me, you, and Batista will have after the show. Now me nor Batista will be ring side to support you. I am going to wait out in the parking garage and when you win, me and you are going to go pick up Batista in our limo and party.” Flair slapped him on the chest and said go get him. The fans booed as they walked out of the locker room. (83%)

King There goes the winner

Jr. The match is not even started yet and you are already declaring him a winner.

King I know Orton is going to win, Flair won tonight, Orton will also win tonight.

Jr. We will see. Their match is next…after some more clips to the build up of Backlash

~Video clips of the Build up to Backlash~

user posted image

Intercontinental Title

Randy Orton was looking mad and aggressive like he was ready for this match to begin. The bell rung and they squared off with a grapple. Orton got the upperhand and kneed him in the stomach. Orton then locked on an armlock. Hurricane was yelling in pain. Hurricane then reversed it and locked on the arm wringer. Hurricane then started giving Orton right hands and whipped him into the ropes but Orton knocked him down with a hard clothesline instead. Orton then stepped on his face and put all his body weight on it. The ref forced Orton to get off and then Orton got in the face of the ref. Hurricane then hit a bull dog from behind on Orton. Hurricane went for an early pin, 1-2- kick out from Orton. Hurricane picked Orton up and whipped him into the ropes and hits a side walk slam on Orton. Hurricane then went to the top rope but Orton got up and knocked him off by shaking the rope. Orton then started stomping Hurricane as he struggled to get up. Orton picked Hurricane up and started giving him hard right hands. Orton then whipped him into the ropes and hit a belly to back suplex and then dived for the pin, 1-2- kick out by Hurricane. The fans started cheering Hurricane’s name. Orton got frustrated and started stomping Hurricane. Orton picked Hurricane up and knocked him down with a hard right hand. Orton taunted to the crowd and started smiling. Orton started to pick Hurricane up until Hurricane gave him a right hand and Orton spun around holding his jaw. Hurricane then flipped up and did his super hero taunt. The fans cheered as Hurricane charged at Orton with a flying shoulder tackle, knocking Orton off his feet. Orton got up and Hurricane set him, here it comes……….Eye Of The Hurricane!!!! Hurricane went for the pin with the fans on their feet cheering for him, 1-2- kick out a point second before three. Hurricane couldn’t believe it as he picked Orton up in shock. Hurricane went for the Eye Of The Hurricane again but Orton reversed it and kicked him in the stomach. Here it comes……RKO!!! Orton and Hurricane were both laid out on the mat. The ref counted to 5 and Orton rolled over to pin him, 1-2- kick out!!! Orton and the fans couldn’t believe it. The fans was on their feet cheering for Hurricane. Orton picked him up and hit a right hand. Hurricane came back with a right. Then those to went back in forth until Hurricane got the upperhand and whipped him into the ropes. Hurricane went for a clothesline but Orton ducked and here it comes again…..RKO!!! Orton went for the pin again, 1-2-3!!!! Orton got it this time. He grabbed his title belt from the ref smiling. Flair came running down the ramp and raised Orton’s hand. Flair and Orton was smiling as he just defeated Hurricane and retained his title. (87%)

King What a match. Didn’t I tell you Orton was going to win

Jr. Hurricane was so close. I bet your ass that it is not over between them yet.

King Congratulations to Evolution. They walked out double winners.

Benjamin gets ready

The fans cheered as Shelton Benjamin was jumping up and down getting ready for the match. Mick Foley came up to him and said, “Are you ready for the biggest opportunity in your life?” Benjamin said, “Yeah man, I was born ready.” Foley said, “Well then go get them, don’t let your fans down.” Benjamin and follow walked their separate ways as the fans cheered. (86%)

Jr. Benjamin getting ready. Some good motivation from Foley

King That’s a waste of time. We all know Benoit is going to win.

Jr. Don’t be to sure King. We will be back after these last clips of the build up

~The build up to Backlash~

user posted image

Chris Benoit vs. Shelton Benjamin vs. Shawn Michaels

World Heavy Weight Championship

Benoit came down with Coach and the World Heavyweight Championship. Fans booed as he made his way down to the ring and posed with his title. Then came HBK and after that Shelton Benjamin. All three of them squared off in the ring waiting for the ref to ring the bell. Coach took a chair from over by the Spanish announce table and put it ringside to sit down and watch the match up close. The bell rung and they stared at each other for a while. Benoit backed up because he knew that HBK and Benjamin was going to go after each other. Benjamin and Michaels went after each other hitting each other with hard right hands while Benoit was standing there watching them. Michaels got the upper hand and whipped him into the turnbuckle. Michaels started hitting hard rights to the jaw of Benjamin. Benoit then finally came from behind and pulled Michaels off of him. Michaels and Benoit was now face to face exchanging threats. Benjamin then got up off the turnbuckle and knocked both of them down with a clothesline at the same time. Benjamin picked Benoit up and started hitting hard rights and then knocked him down with a dropkick. Michaels then came from behind and hits a superkick to the jaw of Benjamin. Michaels went for an early pin, 1-2- Benoit broke it up. Benoit and Michaels started going toe to toe with each other with right hands. Benoit whipped Michaels into the rope and hit a belly to belly suplex. Benoit then knocked Benjamin back down with a clothesline. Benoit turned around to a kick to the stomach from Michaels. Michaels then hit a neck breaker on Benoit. Michaels then went after Benjamin. Michaels was about to lock on a sharpshooter but Benjamin kicked him off. Benjamin got up and started hitting right hands to Michaels. Benjamin whipped him to the ropes and clothesline him over the ropes. Benjamin turned around and then whipped Benoit into the turnbuckle. Benjamin went after him with the flying clothesline into the turnbuckle but Benoit moved out of the way and Benjamin went straight into the turnbuckle. Benoit rolled him up for a quick pin, 1-2- kick out by Benjamin. Michaels then finally made his way back into the ring and went after Benoit. Michaels whipped Benoit into the ropes and tossed Benoit up in the air. Benoit landed straight on his back. Michaels looking tired; went after Benjamin. Michaels picked Benjamin up and started giving him stiff chops to the chest. Michaels then hits a Back suplex on Benjamin and went for the cover, 1-2- Benoit came and broke it up. Benoit picked Michaels up and body slammed him to the canvas. Benoit went to the top rope and went for Swandive Headbutt but Benjamin pushed him off the top rope onto the outside. Benoit went crashing to the ground outside. Coach pat him on the back and gave him some words on what to do while he helped him back in the ring. Benoit came back in and knocked Michaels down with a clothesline. Benoit turned around and got knocked down with a hard right hand. Benjamin dropped an elbow to Benoit’s chest. Benjamin then went back after Michaels and tossed him out of the ring. Benjamin and Michaels brawled outside of the ring while Benoit was in the ring taking a breathing break. The ref was busy trying to stop them two on the outside that Benoit was just standing there laughing and talking with Coach. Benjamin banged Michaels head on the steel steps twice causing Michaels to bust wide open. Benjamin then through him shoulder first into the steel steps. Benjamin then slid in the ring and went after Benoit. Benoit didn’t see him coming and was caught off guard. Benjamin knocked Benoit over the top and was about to go out there and brawl with him until he was distracted by Coach. Coach pushed him and started yelling. Benjamin looked around to the crowd and they was chanting Benjamin’s name. Benjamin then turned around and knocked Coach down with a right hand. When Benjamin turned around, that bloody Shawn Michaels set him up, here it comes……Sweet Chin Music!!!! Michaels was about to go for the pin but Coach distracted the ref until Benoit can get up and get back into the ring. Benoit finally came back in and Michaels was going for a clothesline but Benoit ducked and locked on the Crippler Cross Face!!!! Michaels was about to tap but Benjamin got up and broke it up. Benjamin picked Benoit up and here it comes……Super Kick!!!! Benjamin was about to go for the pin but Coach got back on the apron. Benjamin went over there and was about to give Coach the right hand but Coach jumped down and backed up. When Benjamin turned around Coach pulled his leg. Benjamin then got out of the ring and went after Coach. While Benjamin was out there kicking Coach’s ass, Michaels was up waiting for Benoit to get up. While the ref was trying to get Benjamin in the ring, Benoit grabbed his title belt when he got up and as Michaels ran towards him, Benoit nailed him with the belt. Michaels head was bleeding worse now. Benoit turned the ref around and went for the cover, 1-2-3!!! Benoit picked up the win over Michaels. Benoit slid out of the ring with his belt as Benjamin came in the ring with a chair. Benoit laughed as he walked up the ramp taunting his belt, leaving Coach out there laid out. Benjamin then looked at Michaels as he was getting up. Benjamin jammed the chair into the back of Michaels, causing Michaels to fall down in pain. Benjamin then jammed it in his back again. Michaels was laid out a bloody mess and in pain. Benjamin grabbed a microphone and said, “That should take care of you for a long while.” The fans cheered all over the arena. Benjamin then said, “And for you Benoit, it is not over yet, because that title will be mine.” Benjamin dropped the microphone and walked out to the sound of his music. The fans cheered all over the arena. The medics then had to come run down to Shawn Michaels’ aid. (93%)

Jr. What a good damn match. Benoit came out the winner but HBK went out on a stretcher thanks to Benjamin. He shoved the chair to the back of HBK.

King Didn’t I tell you Jr., It is the Benoit and Coach era

Jr. You must didn’t catch what Benjamin said, he said that it is not over yet. He put Michaels out for a while now it is down to them two.

King Michaels is a bloody broke down mess. Congrats to Benoit. He retained the title

Jr. Goodnight everybody. Thanks for ordering Backlash.

King And don’t forget to watch Raw tomorrow. Goodnight

Edited by Brahma Bull 2K3

Guest Brahma Bull 2K3

NEWS UPDATE:

I am planning on Posting the last two Raws before I go off to a new split diary with a partner of mines. So If I dont have it up by the weekend, consider this diary closed, and get ready for the new one coming up.

• 1 year later...