rules for when someone accepts your battle

Size: 500 x 750

Theme: You are hired to design a flyer for a big music revival concert, held this summer in Atlanta, Georgia. The concert is a gathering of all the successful and not so successful female bands and singers. Some of the bands and singers that will be present are:

The Donnas

The Dixie Chicks

Lillix

Kittie

...and many many more. The name of the festival is "The Pussycat Reunion." Create a flyer with the name of the event, time, and place it will be held and include pics of either the bands listed or any other all-female band or female singer.

Limitations: 1px border

Midget edit: Cleared up some diction :)

Edited by The Midget

Guest Rubber Band Man

I vote TBM... His just seems like something that would be used in newspapers and flyers.

Paidy, yours just seems like something that would be used on the internet only.

graphically wise I like Paidy's but I'm gonna have to vote TBM simply because it has the flyer type feel to it. Nothing too fancy just straight forward , simple yet elegant. Paisy's graphicis good but the background is to busy imo.