Jessica Alba

Guest hardTARGET

Background's pretty good but the colours are a bit iffy. The different shades of blue I like, but then there's some random bits of purple and grey thrown in and it spoils it. Text is plain, but it works. Positioning/size of cut isn't good as there's a huge space above her head. I think there's too much emptiness here. The cut itself isn't bad but could do with fixing up a little.

Not bad, with a bit of fixing up it could be alright.

And what's with the 'version 1.0'? Has she been blessed with Mattitude or something? :ohwell:

After seeing both your graphics I can just say that you're on the right track. They're not terrible by any means but there's room for improvement.

The position of the text is what I like most about this, but the cut and it's placement brings the whole piece down. The background is decent but there's a bit too much contrast in comparison to the cut IMO.

The background hurts my eyes and other then the fancy font the text is pretty bland.

The last gripe for me is the way the cut off her hair is just sitting there all jagged, I would have blended it slightly so the points weren't sticking out.

Guest hardTARGET

thanks for the feed...

i notice the grey now that you've pointed it out.. thanks...

the contrast is a little off... the cut came from psd genie (cred)...

ill work on another piece before i log off today... thanks guys (Y)