WWE: Re-Invented

Guest -W-A-L-K-E-R-

8 Team Battle Royal For Vacant Tag Titles

Spirit Squad (Nicky & Kenny) vs Viscera & Val Venis vs 3 Minute Warning (Jamal & Rosey) vs The Lords Of The Rings (Rob Conway & ???) vs Disciplinarians (Tyson Tomko & Gene Snitsky) vs Road Warriors (Animal & Heidenreich) vs Two Unknown Teams

I love this whole setup and find myself rooting for an unknown team. Since I have a feeling they will be big indy/TNA teams, I predict the Briscoes and AMW.

PRediction: Unknown team

Chavo Guerrero vs Matt Striker

Please don't push Chavo if you have any intention of making him the Eddie tribute band. I say Striker wins with some help and cheating

Rob Van Dam vs Chris Masters

Has to be RVD. Masters gets screwed by Carlito again. This turns him face, which I'm not sure about.

Intercontinental Title Match

Ric Flair© vs Carlito

Carlito has to lose. If he screws Masters, which I predicted already, there has to be backlash. I say Flair wins and Carlito gets a Masterlock

Grudge Match

Charlie Haas vs Shelton Benjamin

No Clue. Hunch says Haas

ECW vs The McMahons

Terry Funk & Mick Foley (w/Paul Heyman) vs Vince & Shane McMahon

The Mcmahons by cheating. They are in a really bad position and the swerve would own.

Steel Chain Match

Kane vs Big Show

Kane. And I see him turning heel sooner than later. This being the match where he shows the monster side again

WWE Title Four Way

John Cena© vs Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs Edge (w/Lita)

HHH. I think that Cena and Michaels knock eachother out and Edge gets overpowered.

I dont post much...In fact i think this is my frist one..haha...anywho I've been following this alot lately, heres my predictions..for what its worth.

8 Team Battle Royal For Vacant Tag Titles

Spirit Squad (Nicky & Kenny) vs Viscera & Val Venis vs 3 Minute Warning (Jamal & Rosey) vs The Lords Of The Rings (Rob Conway & ???) vs Disciplinarians (Tyson Tomko & Gene Snitsky) vs Road Warriors (Animal & Heidenreich) vs Two Unknown Teams

I dont know who the unknown teams will be, maybe an Indy team like the person above me stated, or hmm I think im gonna go with a shot in the dark and say maybe the SD Champions in a way to unify the tag titles..maybe? anywhoo my prediction for the winner: The Lords of The Ring

Chavo Guerrero vs Matt Striker

This one is hard to call imo, Striker would seem to benefit from a win more than Chavo here, but Im not sure..no comment on the winner

Rob Van Dam vs Chris Masters

Hm I will say RVD due to Carlito Interfering

Intercontinental Title Match

Ric Flair© vs Carlito

Carlito, I predict the oppisite effect of what is stated above, that being Master's interfering, but it being a botched interference which gives Carlito the win, or McMahon screwing Flair out of the title.

Grudge Match

Charlie Haas vs Shelton Benjamin

Same as the Chavo/Striker match, kind of close, no comment on a winner.

ECW vs The McMahons

Terry Funk & Mick Foley (w/Paul Heyman) vs Vince & Shane McMahon

I can see this match going both ways, maybe a DQ finish, unles its NO Dq, then Funker and Foley

Steel Chain Match

Kane vs Big Show

Kane..just a hunch

WWE Title Four Way

John Cena© vs Triple H vs Shawn Michaels vs Edge (w/Lita)

John Cena has been having alot of bad luck lately, and some good. But I Think if and when He looses it wont be at a ppv like Backlash, so Im predicting Cena retaining.

• 1 month later...
Guest -W-A-L-K-E-R-

[OOC: Okay. It's been about a month and a half. I am sorry. I almost had this finished weeks ago, but a serious problem on my comp caused the file to be wiped. I lost all interest since then until last night. I suddenly got inspired to go back. So i literally did this all today. From scratch.

Also, note that it is only PPVs that have the 'twist' in this diary. It might help you get interested. I also tried putting more detail into the PPV than the other shows. Apart from the Main Event, which is a little lackluster as i was getting a little tired and frustrated by them.

Enjoy ... please.]

A Backlash! opening video plays, followed by the trademarked display of pyros.

Joey Styles: “Welcome to RAW presents Backlash! What a night we have planned. From the WWE Title Four Way, to the McMahon’s battle against two of your buddies, you fans at home are in for a treat.”

Jerry Lawler: “They are? What about us. We are a few feet away from the ring. Best seats in the house right here.”

Joey Styles: “Of course I’m Joey Styles. This is my broadcast partner Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler. Enjoy the show ?”

*TRUMPET SOUNDS*

“and it looks like our first match is ready to get underway.”

Spirit Squad members Nicky and Kenny make their way to the ring. Nicky of course is filling in for Johnny who was recently injured. The two Spirit Squad members take position in the ring. // Bagpipe style music plays and out walks one of the mystery teams. The two are announced as the Highlanders (OVW team; Robby & Rory McAllister). Wearing kilts and fanny bags the two look incredibly stereotyped. Yep, they are defiantly a WWE team. // Val Venis and Viscera make a low profile entrance. // tickTOCKtickTOCKtick 3 Minute Warning show up in their usual attire. // Another one of the unknown teams now. Two guys with black pants and white boots ? classy. Oh, and they are wearing masks to. These can be revealed as another OVW tag team, The Riggs Brothers. What a Buzz Killer to those who expected big signings for this. These guys are called El Wilde by the way. // Some nice sounding music now and out walks Rob Conway with his partner, Nick Dinsmore. You guessed it – Eugene is not really injured. Hopefully, no one will recognise him with a shave and a baldhead. // Now here comes the Disciplinarians. Both looking as badass as normal with their slacks and school ties. // One last team to enter. WHAT A RUSHHH!!! Here comes Animal and ? where’s Heidenreich? Animal unstraps his shoulder pads and pushes them off his shoulders. He slides into the ring and attacks the Sprit Squad. The other six teams enter the ring and this battle royal is underway.

8 Team Battle Royal

Vacant World Tag Titles On The Line

Spirit Squad vs The Highlanders vs Val & Vis vs 3 Minute Warning vs El Wilde

vs The Lords Of The Ring vs The Disciplinarians vs Animal

Nice little scramble in the ring to start. El Wilde tries double teaming Viscera. Don’t think they are getting much out of it. Double dropkick on Vis sends him back into the ropes, but he bounces back forward to take them both out with duel clotheslines. Vis turns his attention to something a little more worthwhile, can’t blame him really. Conway on the other side of the ring is trying to get Jamal out, but Rosey comes to his partners rescue. Highlander Robby McAllister trades some blows with Nick Dinsmore, but Rory hits him from behind. The two grab him and both throw him over the top rope. Nick doesn’t hit the floor; he skins the cat instead and keeps himself in the match. Animal ducks a crossbody from Kenny who nails Leon (that is Johnny Riggs) of El Wilde. Tigre comes in, but Animal grabs him by the back of his mask and easily throws him over the top rope.

Elimination #1 – El Wilde

With them gone there is a little more room available in the ring. Tomko is beating Val Venis in the corner; Vis comes in to save his partner. Tomko gives him a back elbow and tries to tip him over the top rope, but Val is back and he stops him. Nick is up top; he gives Rosey a missile dropkick and gets a pretty big cheer from the crowd. Rory of the Highlanders remembers trying to get Nick out before so comes in for a second try. He pounds the top of Nick’s head while Nick punches back, aiming for the stomach. Rob Conway comes in to help his partner, nailing a high knee to the back; Nick flips Rory over the top rope and onto the apron. They walk away, but Rory is not eliminated just yet. Val comes running at Rory, but Rory pulls down the ropes and Val goes tumbling over to be eliminated.

Elimination #2 – Val Venis & Viscera

Rory looks pretty pleased with his elimination. He celebrates. Animal is right behind him though; he grabs the back of his head and charges at the post, slamming his head against it. Rory goes completely dead and collapses off the apron. It counts as an elimination as he didn’t re-enter the ring before.

Elimination #3 – The Highlanders

Five teams left. You have the Spirit Squad, 3MW, Lords Of The Ring, the Disciplinarians and of course, Animal on his own.

Kenny takes out both Animal and Conway with a double dropkick. Nicky comes in and goes to throw Conway over the top rope but Conway manages to land of the apron. He gives a shoulder to the gut of Snitsky and then drags him over the top rope onto the apron. The two trade blows until they both begin to teeter. Jamal of 3MW gives Conway a punch to knock him down, but he remains on the apron. Jamal gives Snitsky some punches now while Conway sneaks under the bottom rope. In one smooth sweep Conway rises with Jamal on his shoulders and dumps him onto the apron. Snitsky falls to his back and manages to roll inside the ring again while Jamal hits the apron and rolls to the floor.

Elimination #4 – 3 Minute Warning

We are down to the final four teams. Conway is brawling in one corner with Nicky. Animal with Tomko. Nick Dinsmore fighting off Snitsky. And Kenny is just standing in the centre of the ring without a care in the world. He runs over to Animal and Tomko and jumps onto Tomko’s back, but is easily thrown off. Nicky, escaping from his current battle, charges in to help out his partner but runs straight into Tomko’s boot. He goes dizzy and stumbles back, going through the ropes (not over) to the outside. Conway comes in and gives Tomko a shoulder block followed by an attempt to eliminate him, but Tomko struggles out of it and gives Conway a big fist to floor him. Animal comes in again, giving Tomko a back body drop. He then gives Nick a clothesline and a spear on Gene Snitsky. Look up top now; Kenny is going for a dive. He comes off the top, aiming a crossbody right at Animal, but he is caught firmly. Animal, not letting Kenny’s feet even touch ground, lifts him up into a Military Press and then turns to the ropes. He launches Kenny over the top, landing conveniently onto his partner, Nicky.

BUT – Nicky fell THROUGH the middle rope to the outside. Kenny went THROUGH the middle ropes to, but climbed the turnbuckle after. He was caught in the act though, but he feet never touched the mat between when he was caught and when he was thrown over the top rope. Therefore, the Spirit Squad are NOT eliminated.

With only two teams and one singles entrant in the ring we have pandemonium. The Disciplinarians give Animal a double big boot to lay him out big time. Snitsky and Tomko are then met face to face with Dinsmore and Conway. The two teams collide; Snitsky on Dinsmore and Tomko on Conway. It is not long before Snitsky makes an attempt to eliminate Dinsmore, but he shows off his acrobatic ability by balancing and then launching himself into a full rotation, resulting in a big Double Sledge. Dinsmore goes to help his partner now. Conway ducks under Tomko’s kick and immediately joins his partner in a Double Dropkick to Tomko’s back, sending him over the top rope. Tomko extends his arm and tries to keep his balance. Snitsky is up and he charges into the scene, giving both Lords a clothesline to the back of the head. The sheer force of it knocks them both over the top rope and to the floor.

Elimination #5 – Lords Of The Ring

Gene Snitsky jumps in to help his partner back, but this leaves him open to attack. Animal is back and he slyly flips Snitsky over the top rope for a quick and easy elimination.

Elimination #6 – The Disciplinarians

Animal celebrates, thinking he has won. But as explained, the Spirit Squad were not eliminated. Animal realises this when both Nicky and Kenny re-enter the ring and throw him over the top rope without giving him any warning. Animal can argue all he wants, but he made a big mistake and the Spirit Squad gain the tag titles because of it.

Winners – And NEW World Tag Team Champions – The Spirit Squad

Joey Styles: “I cant believe those dancing idiots are the champions.”

Jerry Lawler: “I don’t think Animal can either. Just look at that face, he is going to explode. Who knows, he might have won if Heidenreich bothered to show up.”

Following:

Smith: “Need I say ‘told you so’?”

Gerwitz: “No. Don’t get cocky about it.”

White: “Okay. Whats this about?”

Smith: “Mr Brian Gerwitz wanted to debut the Lords Of The Ring as a heel team. The rest of the team agreed with him. I said they would get over as faces quick, but no, they have to be heel to show good wrestling skills.”

Gerwitz: “Stop gloating Smith, it doesn’t suit you. You got your way in the end.”

Smith: “Reluctantly. And looks like the face Lords have gotten over very nice first try.”

Gerwitz: “I’m outta here.”

Smith: “Nah, don’t go, I need to gloat more. And plus, you are meant to be watching over the PPV with me.”

Gerwits: “I’ll get Pritchard or someone up here, don’t worry.”

Smith: “Okey doke. Don’t be a stranger now. *laughs*”

Guest -W-A-L-K-E-R-

Prediction Contest Results

Profit: 3

AddictIX: 4

Not like you care, there was no prize on offer.

Also, alot of your predictions were a little off. Such as the thing with Carlito/Masters. The storyline is Carlito uses Masters to get what he wants, he doesnt actually go around screwing him over. So interfering in his match with RVD makes no sense. Oh well, it must be the way i am writing.

I am going to start putting more time into this. I started two months ahead of the WWE, and now they are two months ahead of me. So i think it is time to get dedicated. I am going to start writing out the outlines for both RAW and SD, and then do atleast one match a day. And all the non-match segments in one day to. So it shouldn't take me much longer than a week max to do each show. I will write the outlines out later today, first, some news updates. I will begin writing them out now.

Guest -W-A-L-K-E-R-

End-Of-Month News Update:

– Last weeks RAW saw Johnny Jeter get injured after botching a Shooting Star Press. He may require knee surgery. All of Spirit Squad, excluding Tag Team Champions Kenny and Nicky, will be sent back to OVW.

– Ric Flair is preparing to retire from the ring. Sources say he is likely to become an announcer.

– Breaking News from TNA: Dean ‘Shark Boy’ Roll has had a falling out with TNA Management. He reportedly lashed out backstage after he was told to job to the newly signed Matt Sydal. This was following a three week period which he wasn’t booked at all. Dean said that he has been with TNA since it’s first legs, and they are still making him job to guys who’s pushes will land them in the jobber position any way. He requested his release there and then, and was granted. WWE superstar, Mick Foley, friend of Dean Roll, put in a good word for him to WWE Management. It is more than possible he will be signed.

– On that note, WWE's Executive has been trying for a number of TNA/ROH talents. Including Roderick Strong, David Young, Christopher Daniels and Samoa Joe.

– No too long after his release from Ring Of Honor, Low Ki has signed a WWE deal. They are reportedly keen on pushing a Marital Arts based worker.

– As previously reported, a new WWE Films Production movie is in the making. There was a mystery on who would be cast to the role of Matthew Finigan, an undercover agent from Interpol. It is official that the man is Mark Copani, former Mohammed Hussan of WWE. He was kicked off TV after a racial storyline. It may be too early to say, but this could mean a return to WWE TV for him.

– High praise at DSW goes to newly acquired tag team, Youthanazia (MDogg20 and Josh Prohibition). Agents say they could potentially be the next Hardy Boyz.

– Sonny Siaki is almost ready to be promoted to the main roster.

– It may be soon that the WWE Woman’s Division could be abolished. Some are trying to not let this happen while some want it too happen. Head Writer and Executive of all WWE Programming is keen to save the Woman’s Division, but has no ideas for it what so ever.

– Harry Smith has indeed signed the dotted line. However, he won’t debut for another while. He is still allowed to finish current booked dates.

– WrestleMania 23 will take place in Ceaser’s Palace, Las Vegas.

– WWE have booked RAW and SmackDown shows for next month in the UK. There will also be multiple chances for tryouts.

WWE 2006/7 PPV Schedule

MONTH | PPV NAME | BRAND

March | WrestleMania 22 | Joint

April | Backlash! | RAW

May | Judgement Day | SD!

June | Cyber Sunday | RAW

July | Great American Bash | SD!

August | SummerSlam | Joint

September | Second Night Stand | ECW

October | Vengeance | RAW

October | No Mercy | SD!

November | Survivor Series | Joint

December | Armageddon | RAW

January | Royal Rumble | Joint

February | No Way Out | SD!

March | WrestleMania 23 | Joint

Guest -W-A-L-K-E-R-

[OOC: This was quick. But i think that is because of short segments. 4 Matches in total, but one was a squash in 3 lines so ... yeah.]

HEAT

3 Minute Warning def El Wilde via Top Rope Splash on El Leon.

Brent Albright (w/Matt Striker) def Colt Cabana via Corkscrew Elbow

Lance Cade def Goldust via Roll Up

RAW

Video Package – Backlash! Highlights. Stress mainly on Triple H winning the title for the 11th time. [uNRATED]

In The Ring – RAW opens up with a view of the ring. In the middle of the ring is a throne. On that throne, dressed in royal robes, holding a septa in one hand and a Golden Sledgehammer in the other. Above his head is the WWE World Title. HHH gets up from the throne and gets on the mic. He talks about how everyone has a destiny, and it is clear his destiny is to hold the title he won at Backlash. Because it always seems to end up around his waist. He says other people’s destinies are obvious also. Shawn Michaels’ destiny was to once again prove he is a has been. Edge’s was to prove once again he has never and will never be fit to hold the title. And Cena’s destiny was always one thing: To lose the title to the King Of Kings.

HHH begins to explain his new nickname. Saying he is royalty, not only in wrestling, but in the entire world. Everybody knows who he is, what he is, and why he is. And the crown jewels have always been the belt he owns. He picks up the belt from his throne, holding it up high. He brags about beating three other men to regain the belt for the 11th time. Then some music hits and out walks the Junior Administrator, Jack Jenson. Jack’s turn to speak.

Jack says that a belt is a belt, and no one can deny Triple H is a future great. Maybe even the greatest that has ever been in the WWE. But, until he is inducted into the Hall Of Fame, Triple H can take his head out of his ass. Jack says he isn’t a great just yet, so he should stop his bragging, and do his job. HHH starts laughing. He says that he has been given permission to take the night off by Vince McMahon, so he is going to take the opportunity to rest up and celebrate his title win. Jenson tells him to get on with it, but next week you will be in action. He says that ECW are backstage as we speak, celebrating their victory over the McMahon’s. Neck week, in a non-title match, Triple H goes one-on-one with the man that got the winning pin, Terry FUNK! HHH looks a little upset as we go to a commercial break. [91]

Backstage – Maria is with Kenny and Nicky of the Spirit Squad. She asks them how they feel about being tag champs. They respond with a little cheer. Nicky then tries to hit on Maria, but is interrupted by The Lords Of The Ring. Conway says that they should enjoy those titles while they can, because in a matter of weeks, the gold will be on them, the Lords. They walks off while Kenny challenges them to try and take the titles off them. [70]

Six Man Tag Match

The Lords Of The Ring & Rob Van Dam vs The Disciplinarians & Matt Striker (w/Brent Albright)

Match Analysis – Striker decides to teach his students a lesson and wrestle first along with former Eugene (but the marks don’t know that) Nick Dinsmore. Striker looks good at first with his chain wrestling, but it takes one back elbow to end his run. Striker tries to one-up Dinsmore, but the confidently smiling wrestler just keeps out smartening him. Striker tags out to Tomko and Nick tags out to RVD. RVD and Tomko face off, with RVD showing no fear. He is eventually overpowered and left as the victim to be isolated, but the Disciplinarians screw up a double team from the get go and RVD tags to Conway, who is looking pretty beefed up lately. Test of Strength sees Snitsky win, but Conway comes back and overpowers Snitsky for once. Sneaky tag to Dinsmore lets him come off with a crossbody for a two count. Match continues with momentum switching after virtually every tag. A lot of no sells from Snitsky and Tomko. Things don’t get interesting again till the Spirit Squad show up.

Finish – The Tag Team Champions make their way down to the ring. Once there they pull Nick Dinsmore out of the ring and beat him down. Conway comes to the rescue and tries to fight them off, but then he himself is attacked by Tomko and Snitsky. The referee has to go outside to try and stop the brawl. Meanwhile, in the ring, RVD is all set for the Five Star, but Brent Albright from the outside pulls him off the top rope, landing on his jewels. Striker gets back to and begins to climb to the top, getting set for maybe a Superplex. But there is yet another interference. Chavo Guerrero comes from the crowd, pushes Brent out of the way and then nails Striker in the head with his crutch. Striker falls back off the middle rope. RVD hits the Five Star and the ref jumps back into the ring to make the count.

Winner – Rob Van Dam & The Lords Of The Ring [73]

Backstage – We see the closing stages of a backstage brawl between Cena and Edge. The whole locker room is holding them back. Jack Jenson steps in between and demands an explaination. A second later he says nevermind, he has a better idea. Cena and Edge are going to stop their hatred, and learn to become friends, because tonight they are going to team up with Ric Flair in a handicap match against Carlito and Chris Masters. He walks out with Edge and Cena staring at each other. [93]

Backstage – All of ECW. Heyman, Sandman, Balls Mahony, Sabu, Dean Malenko, Tommy Dreamer, etc are all in the back. RVD marches in after his previous match. They all tell him good job. RVD says to them that ECW is ready to uprise again, and it is going to start soon, when he, RVD, wins the Intercontinental Title from Carlito. Sandman hands him a beer and says that first, they have to get drunk. [70]

Singles Match

Kane vs Deuce Shade

The Match – Deuce attacks Kane as he tries to step over the ropes. He punches and kicks Kane for a few seconds until Kane just simply grabs his neck and gives him a Chokeslam (ALL The Way From HELL). He pins him for a short squash match.

Winner – Kane [75]

Backstage – Some jobber is at the catering table. He eats something and then says the food sucks. Rene Dupree then confronts him in a chef get up. He asks the jobber why he doesn’t like the food, and what is wrong with his cooking. Rene slaps him and throws him over the catering table. He puts the boots to him and then spits on him. He walks away, covered in food. [67]

Woman’s Title Match

If Candice Loses She Is Fired

Trish Stratus© vs Candice Michelle

Match Analysis – Mickie James comes to the ring first and takes a seat at the announcers’s desk. Candice tries to wrestle, but it really doesn’t work out for her. Trish avoids a running slap with a Matrix Move. Trish hits a suplex, but Candic kicks out. Candice gets angry and starts slapping, hair pulling, and even biting. She doesn’t want to be fired. She goes up top for a crossbody, but is caught with the Stratusphere. Trish with a dropkick to knock her challenger down.

Finish – Mickie James gets out of her seat at the announcer’s desk. Just as Candice ducks under the Chick Kick and nails a DDT. Mickie jumps into the ring, nailing Candice with the Mick Kick. She then turns to Trish and gives her the Mick Kick to. The ref throws the match out of the window.

Winner – No Contest [68]

Aftermath – Mickie James, following the Mick Kick to Trish, covers her. She counters her own pin for a three count and then exits the ring. She runs to the time keeper and takes the Woman’s Title. She runs up the ramp, celebrating as if she won the Woman’s Title. Strange.

Backstage – Back to the ECW Party. A security guard walks in. He says that by orders of Vince McMahon all ECW wrestlers who are not under WWE contract must now leave, or they will be ejected. Heyman tells him he is not moving. The security guard grabs him by the shirt, but then a Singapore Cane is broken over his head. Sandman laughs. Axl Rotten and Balls Mahony steps forward, pick up the guard and throw him out of the room. [73]

Video Package – Similar to the one at Backlash! Harry Smith says that RAW has seen his father, but he is never seen anyone like him. And once again he proclaims ‘No More Mr Nice Guy’. [71]

MAIN EVENT

3-On-2 Handicap Match

Edge, John Cena & Ric Flair vs Carlito, Chris Masters

Match Analysis – Flair starts. He trades blows with Masters before ducking one and giving him a few knife-edges. He tags out to Cena who continues the chops. He sends Masters to the ropes and gives him a sidewalk slam. Cena tags back out to Flair. Cena and Flair grab a leg each of Masters and separate them. Flair runs to the ropes and hits a bulldog. He drops a knee across his face. Flair goes to tag in Edge, but Edge jumps off the apron to avoid it. He tags Cena instead, and gives Edge a mouthful when he is back on the apron. Masters gets a thumb to Cena’s eye and tags out to Carlito. Carlito misses a big right and is dropped with the Protobomb. Cena charges to the ropes for the Five Knuckle Shuffle, but Edge gives him to the back and jumps off the apron before Cena can throw a punch. Carlito rolls up Cena and gets his feet on the ropes, but the ref sees it and breaks the pin. Carlito trades blows with Carlito before tagging out to Flair. Flair gets slammed by Masters, and thus begins his isolation. Carlito and Masters work over him for awhile. At one point Cena is distracted by Carlito just as Flair tries to get the tag, but Edge jumps off the apron again to avoid being tagged. Masters pulls him back before Cena can get the tag. More isolation before Flair manages to get the hot tag to Cena. Cena clears house.

Finish – Cena kicks Masters in the gut and goes for the FU but Carlito runs in and shoulder tackles Cena’s legs from under him. Ric Flair isn’t going to stand for that, so he comes in and trades blows with the IC champion. They go to the outside. Meanwhile, in the ring, Cena is sent to the ropes, he is scooped up by Masters, but Cena slides over his shoulder and locks in a Dragon Sleeper. Masters struggles, and soon taps out. But, the referee is on the outside, trying to split up the brawl. Edge enters the ring and kicks Cena in the back of the head to break the submission. After that he walks out of the ring with a smile, the other thing he has done all match. Cena gets up, angry as hell. He exits the ring and runs after Edge. The two begin a brawl of their own. It goes all the way to the back. Back in the ring though, Masters and Carlito have Flair all to themselves. After a little beatdown, Masters gets the Masterlock, and then pushes Flair away right into Carlito’s Way (official name of his Fame Asser). 1, 2, 3.

Winner – Carlito & Chris Masters [79]

Aftermath – Further beat down to Ric Flair. Carlito locks in the Figure Four Leg Lock while Masters grabs a chair. Flair is screaming with the Figure Four, but now Masters brings the chair swinging down, nailing Flair on the knee which is already getting a lot of pressure from the submission. Carlito lets go just as ECW, lead by RVD, charges down to the ring. Carlito and Masters bail, but the damage is done, Flair is still screaming.

• 7 months later...