WWE 2k6

Kody

IPB Image

www.topropemaneuver.com News and Rumors

April 26, 2006

Pay Per View Schedule Change in the WWE

The WWE pay per view Cyber Sunday, which was scheduled to be in June, has been moved to September 24. The pay per view Unforgiven was scheduled to be on that day in September, but that pay per view has been changed to June 11.

Kenny Omega to Debut Soon?

There are a lot of rumors going around that OVW star, Kenny Omega, has been talking with some WWE workers about possibly being brought up to the main roster.

Batista Will Return Early

Batista has told many magazines and radio stations that he is feeling so much better, and he has requested to return to the ring early. Batista may return to the WWE in mid-May, unlike his scheduled June return.

Kenny to Debut on this week's Friday Night Wrestling

It has been confirmed that Kenny (the one with the male cheerleader gimmick) will have his first WWE match this Friday.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved this diary first time round, so glad to see it back. :)

FNW was a good show, although the Smackdown! section seemed a little un-eventful...

Hopefully Rene being drafted will mean some kind of push for him, I always liked up.

Benoit adds a nice breath of fresh air to the RAW main event scene, and Cena will go to Smackdown? Seems a little too obvious though...

Glad this is back and hope you keep it up.

IPB Image

Friday Night Wrestling Preview

April 28, 2006

This is set to be another great show. First, the next two draftees will be revealed. Who will go to Raw, and who will go to Smackdown!?

On the Raw side of things, there's been some heat between the WWE Champion, Rob Van Dam, and Chris Benoit. Because of this, Vince McMahon has announced a Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Benoit number one contendership main event match for this Friday. Then, with what's been happening in the recent weeks, what will happen between former team mates, Kane and Big Show? Last week John Cena walked out on Raw, so will he be here this week, or not? Also, don't forget about Rob Conway's 'Legend Challenge'.

Then, with the Smackdown! only pay per view, Judgement Day, just a few weeks away, you know something big will happen. Will Teddy Long announce any matches for the pay per view? Will anymore challenges be made? We know Triple H and Angle will go at it at Judgement Day, but what about this Friday? What will they say, or do, to each other? The United States Champion, Randy Orton has said that he's looking for a worthy opponent at Judgement Day. Will he be able to find one tonight? Also, due to the way last week's match ended, Teddy Long has announced a rematch between Lashley and Rene Dupree for this Friday.

Dude, this diary is awsome! I'm sure it's one of the best diaries I've ever read in my life!

Here is a tip: I think you're using to much the illegal pins and the handful of tights to push heels. Some of them could win fair and square though they show some dirty tactics during the match like the eye poke.

Anyway, keep it up

9.5/10 (Y)

• 8 months later...