Madden 06 260 version

Lint

So I'm playing the 360 version of Madden 06. I'mplaying as the Saints, going 9-3 and goin to the playoffs. So I go through and Joe Horn, Lavar Arrington (who I traded for) and a few other plays have zero morale. I can't understand. Horn is goin to the pro bowl, he's leading the league in yardage and everthing..yet he's pissed and wont' resign. Anyone know whats goin on?

Yea..I traded Aaron Brooks to the Eagles for Mike McMahon and LJ Smith..I hope it gets better...

Morale isn't new to the 360 version, but i'm not sure if you meant to say it was or not.

Anyhow, anytime you trade a player of influence, morale on the team is affected. The only way to fix this is to continue to play well, and eventually they'll forget about it.

Other ways morale could be affected are if you're not playing well, or someone would like to be a starter and is not.

The first is again fixed by doing well, while the only way to fix the latter is to either make them a starter or get rid of them.

Morale will effect how well a player does on the field.

Say, I didn't know they made a 260 version. >_>

I don't see how that version would be much better than the regular version, though. I've heard loads of shit from the regular console games are done away with in this version.

You don't need Horn anyways, he is old. You got Stallworth, he is the man!

True..but I'm using Mike McMahon as my starting QB..he wound up doing really good..but I wanted a vet. wideout to use to build McMahon up a bit. I got Horn to agree to a 3 year deal..if he don't retire I just won't resign him. But, since the new rosters have TO as a free agent, I signed TO then traded him for Anquan Boldin..so with Boldin and Stallworth, I have two great, young wideouts to develop.

The new rosters have SO many people on the IR list..I signed Trung Candidate to replace theinjured Duece McAllister..after the seaon I traded McAllister away, Candidate did that good

Say, I didn't know they made a 260 version. >_>

I don't see how that version would be much better than the regular version, though. I've heard loads of shit from the regular console games are done away with in this version.

True..alot was taken/left out..challenges for christ sake aren't in it. I didn't buy it new..my friend had it and, when I found out how basic it was I decided that...its more of a glorified demo that you pay 60 bucks for..

Edited by Lint6