NCAA Lacrosse

First off, I'm wondering if anyone else here follows NCAA Lacrosse. If not, this topic won't go anywhere in the first place. However, does anyone else follow it? Who is your team (or in my case state)? Predictions for who makes it to Philly on Memorial Day Weekend? I think it's pretty cool to see the sport growing as fast as it is, ESPNU is airing 22 games this year. ABC2 (a local station in Baltimore) carries the ESPNU games each Saturday afternoon, so I'm lucky. Hopkins-Princeton is on right now.

I'm a lifelong Hopkins fan (Dad went there, live about 20 minutes away from the school) and was fortunate enough to be in Philadelphia when they beat Duke last year for the Nat'l Championship. However, I'll root for any team in the state of Maryland over any team from an outside state.

I'm going with Duke, Maryland, Hopkins, and Virginia (I know, same as 2005) in my Final Four. As hardcore of a Hopkins fan as I am, I see their undefeated streak coming to end at some point in this season... maybe even they'll lose one at home for the first time in 5 years. But everyone could also be underestimating them since Hopkins is notorious for having guys not play more than 5 minutes a game who could start on most other D1 schools. They are the deepest, but the question is are they the best? Duke on paper has better starters, but they are nowhere as deep as the the Blue Jays.