WWE: The Return of Attitude

MyKILLv2.0

IPB Image

17 April 06

‘This Ain’t Strictly Bussiness No More. It’s Personal!’

[Raw begins with ‘See Clearly’ starts up. The pyro’s shoot off as Edge walks out and down to the ring.]

Jim Ross: Welcome everybody to MONDAY NIGHT RAW! I am Jim Ross, and along side me is none other then Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler. King, are you ready for a huge Raw tonight>

Jerry Lawler: I sure am, and from the looks of it we aren’t the only ones! Edge couldn’t wait to get this night started.

-The Talking EDGE-

Jim Ross: Edge has been on quite a roll since Wrestlemania.

Jerry Lawler: And Lita is looking especially fine tonight!

Edge: Listen up all you dorks out there in TV Land.

Boo!

Edge: Boo all you want. The fact remains that I have been on a roll ever since Wrestlemania. Since I established this Edgecution Gauntlet no one has stopped me. No one has even slowed me down. Matt Hardy. Sean Morley. You name them, I have defeated them! This week will not be any different! I don’t give a damn who marches down that ramp, they will meet the same fate as Hardy and Morley. You see it isn’t a matter of if I am good or not. It is only a matter of how long I have to beat it into each of your idiotic skulls before you realize that I am a THIS DAMN GOOD!

[‘Lord Almighty’ starts up as Reverend Malcolm comes out and down to the ring. Edge tosses the mic down and prepares for the opening match on Raw.]

-Edge vs Reverend Malcolm-

Edge didn’t really expect much out of this match, but he got WAY more then he bargained for. Malcolm showed really a superior technical advantage all throughout the match, one that Edge could never over come. Malcolm hit a cross body off the top rope, but could only get a two count. He appeared to have the match in hand, when Lita sprung up onto the canvas. She began taunting the man of god with some cleavage. He marched towards her, but soon realized it was a trap. Too late though, as Edge connected with a spear and the victory.

Edge Def Reverend Malcolm in an Edgecution Gauntlet Match

Match Rating: *** ¾ AVERAGE

-Who Done Did It? -

The scene fades up to the Titan Tron where the words GTV appear. The crowd erupts.

Jim Ross: Hey King, GTV is making its return!

Jerry Lawler: This is the craziest thing ever.

GTV shows Rob Van Dam walking backstage last week before his match with Shelton Benjamin. He turns the corner and starts to walk down the hallway. From behind he is knocked out by none other then Shelton Benjamin with the Intercontinental Championship! Rob Van Dam is motionless on the floor, facing face down. Benjamin just looks down at the fallen RVD then after throwing the IC title back over his shoulder he walks off.

Jim Ross: That son of a bitch! It was Shelton Benjamin all along who attacked RVD!

Jerry Lawler: I knew he had to be involved somehow!

Jim Ross: I am disappointed in the man. I really am. I thought Shelton was a better man then that.

-Diva Championship: Gail Kim vs ©Trish Stratus-

Gail Kim made her return to the WWE, and for those who remember the first time he debuted in the WWE she won the Diva Championship. So it wouldn’t have been unthinkable for her to make it two for two in debut title victories. Her and Trish Stratus battled toe to toe in a hard fought match. Trish Stratus went for the Matrix, but Gail Kim scouted the move well, connecting with a kick to the gut. She grabs Stratus by the hair. She connects with a DDT! No! Stratus reverses the move into a northern lights suplex and picks up the victory!

Trish Stratus Def Gail Kim to Retains the WWE Diva Championship

Match Rating: *** ½ ACCEPTABLE

-Shelton Explains It All-

The scene fades backstage where Maria is standing next to the Intercontinental Champion. Shelton has a smirk plastered all over his face, as he hears the boos that come his way after the fans in the arena see him on the Titan Tron.

Maria: With me now is none other then Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin. Shelton, the whole world wants to know why did you attack Rob Van Dam from behind?

Shelton Benjamin: Maria, RVD had it coming.

Maria: What do you mean? And why couldn’t you just wait till the match later that evening? Some say you were ducking him.

Shelton Benjamin: WHAT! That is crazy. Me ducking Rob Van Dam? Who said that?

Maria: A lot of people. The valet guy. They popcorn guy. The guy in the subway who sits in that little glass room. Ha. That guy is funny.

Shelton Benjamin; Screw all of them! And screw you too Maria! I am not ducking Rob Van Dam. I am the Intercontinental Champion! Why would I need to duck that piece of garbage?

Boo!

Maria: When why attack him?

Shelton Benjamin: Because I wanted to send him a message. You see Maria each and every single week all I hear are these stupid idiots in the arena pointing to them and chanting R-V-D…

A chant of R-V-D breaks out.

Shelton Benjamin: See what I mean Maria? These morons keep chanting for some idiotic who hasn’t done HALF of what I have accomplished in the WWE. I am a TWO time Intercontinental Champion! I am a former All American! Anything Rob Van Dam can do, I can do better! The only claim to fame that these people have on him is that he can perform these acrobatic moves. Well I don’t know if you missed Money in the Bank over the past few years, but I am pretty damn athletic in the ring too! So Rob Van Dam, that is why I am challenging you to a match at Saturday Night Main Event! I want to show the entire world that I am every big as athletic as you are!

Shelton Walks off as Maria just looks on in confusion.

-TIMBER!!!-

Kaa-Boom!

The Pyros go off and Kane marches out towards the ring.

Jim Ross: King we are just about ready to get one of our two main events under way!

Jerry Lawler: Bishoff didn’t do the Champ any favors by giving him Kane here tonight.

Jim Ross: Indeed he…. King. I am getting word there is something going on backstage!

The Titan Tron flickers on to show all three members of New Breed beating down on the Big Show. Carlito is holding a steel pipe, as Morley and Masters are kicking away at the lifeless body of the Big Show. Torrie Wilson is screaming out orders from the side.

Jim Ross: King! New Breed is beating the hell out of The Big Show!

Masters lifts the Big Show up onto his knees. Morley and Carlito each grab a leg of the Big Show, as they have the big man lifted off the ground. They all charge the wall, sending the Big Show head first into the concrete wall! Big Show falls to the floor, motionless. Morley walks over to the camera, and grabs it.

Sean Morley: TRY TO IGNORE US NOW!

-WWE Championship: ©HHH vs Kane-

Kane was knocked off his game early as the beating his tag team partner got on the Titan Tron distracted him. HHH took control of the match very early and really took it to the seven-foot monster. The Game appeared to be in the top shape of his life however Kane would not be a push over. HHH went for an early pedigree and when this happened, Kane dumped him on his head, then connected with a monstrous chokeslam! Kane would only get a two count. He would climb back to his feet and call for a second one, however HHH would connect with a kick to the gut, then drop him with a pedigree to conclude a very competitive match.

Triple H Def Kane to Retain the WWE Championship!

Match Rating: **** GOOD

-He’s Coming, He Swears-

The Titan Tron flickers on showing an ethic beat, that is heavy on drums. We cannot tell what type of music this is, other then it is cultural. All of a sudden you hear the words…

He’s Coming.

NEXT WEEK!!!

Jerry Lawler: JR! Did you hear that?

Jim Ross: I sure did King. Whoever this is, will be here next week.

Jerry Lawler: Who is it?

-Main Event Match: HBK vs Cena-

This match really isn’t a match, but more of a brawl then anything. There is a lot of emotion between these two men, and it was on display during the match. Cena appeared to get the upper hand, however it didn’t last long at the WWE Champion clobbered him with a sledgehammer.

No Content, Due to Interference

Over All Rating: **** GOOD

The match didn’t conclude there. HBK and HHH began assaulting the motionless John Cena on the canvas once more.

-Raw SNME Announced-

Jim Ross: This isn’t right! Someone needs to stop this!

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

As if they were waiting for Jim Ross’ signal, Flair’s music hits the arena and the sixteen time World Champion charges down to the ring. He slides into the ring and begins to unload on HHH and HBK. He chases them out of the ring. The two friends, HBK and HHH meet at the bottom of the entrance ramp. They circle the ring, as Cena makes his way to his feet. Flair lets him know the situation. Cena and Flair are back to back, as HBK and HHH are now on opposite sides of the ring.

Jim Ross: This is intense!

HBK goes to enter the ring slowly, but is cut off by ‘Badder Then Ever’. Eric Bishoff steps out onto the entrance ramp.

Eric Bishoff: Enough!

HBK and HHH meet at the bottom of the entrance ramp, all four men looking up at the general manager.

Eric Bishoff: I am tired of this! Each and every single week it is the same damn story. You four guys want to tear each other apart so much! Then fine you got it! Next week Flair you will go one on one with Shawn Michaels! And just so Triple H or John Cena don’t get any silly little ideas about interferaning, if either of you do I will fire you on the spot!

HBK doesn’t like this news, neither does HHH or Cena a lot.

Eric Bishoff: Consider next match’s main event a PREVIEW MATCH! Because at Saturday Night Main Event, all four of you will be in the same ring, when Shawn Michaels and Triple H team up to face John Cena and Ric Flair!

All four men like the sound of that. They begin to nod their head in approval, as they turn back towards one another and begin to jaw. The scene fades.

-----------------------

Show Rating: 76% [Down 1%]

Attendance: 8,013 [up 506]

TV Rating: 6.84 [Down .05]

Best Match: HHH vs Kane

Best Quality Match: HHH vs Kane

Best Live Moment: HHH vs Kane

Lower Point of the Evening: Mystery Man Hyping

OOC Notes: This was one of the better shows we have done. Not the best, but I am proud of the way the show flowed from beginning to end. The main event scene is heating up really nicely, and Edge is really carrying the mid card division.

This is a total ‘Out of Character’ Memo to all of those who follow my diary. I am about to change up the set up for my current diary. My goal isn’t to be a WWE copy diary, but rather a diary that is entertaining. So with that in mind, I am going to change the set up of this diary from a two brand set up, to a one brand set up. I have talked to a few people who follow this diary. I have asked ways to improve the diary, and after listening to this and after taking a step back now realize, having the two separate brands can be confusing to a degree. Some writers have pulled this off beautifully, so I am not saying it cannot be done. What I am saying is that I believe it is in the best interest of this diary to move back to one brand.

How the schedule will work will remain the same. We will have RAW on Monday, Smackdown on Fridays. Raw will be the ‘Flagship’, where most of the heavyweight superstars appear. Smackdown will be used similar to ‘Thunder’ back in the WCW days. It will not be a lower card show, but mostly headlined by mid carders, and up and comers. Heavyweights will appear on this show from time to time, and vice versa.

As far as the titles go, we will solve that problem on air. The changes will take place AFTER ‘Saturday Night Main Event’.

Edited by MikelSweeten

IPB Image

21 April 2006, ‘Countdown To SNME’

-Gregory Helms vs Jamie Noble-[

These two squared off about a month ago and really stole the show, so this was a great way to start off Smackdown. The two men lived up to their previous performance as they put on a great show. Noble connected with his double arm powerbomb, but couldn’t get the victory. Helms took advantage of a kick below the belt, and connected with the shinning wizard, before the three count.

Winner: Gregory Helms

Match Rating: 89, **** ¼

-MNM vs Air Born Chaos-

Paul London and Brian Hendricks are teaming up consistently, and going by the name Air Born Chaos. They may change the name later, but this time they square off against one of the best in the WWE, MNM. Surprisingly ABC works really well as a team against MNM, who match speed for quickness. Melinda tried to interferer but got knocked off the canvas. Hendricks paused a moment feeling bad, and this gave MNM the opening they needed to hit their finisher and pick up a three count.

Winners: MNM

Match Quality Rating: 90, **** ½

-United States Championship: ©Chris Benoit vs Booker T-

Benoit and Booker T have hooked up many times before, so this match was nothing new, yet it lived up to the quality they had presented before in the past. Booker T showed his power advantage, while Benoit showed his heart and quickness advantage. Booker went for a Hangover off the top rope, however Benoit easily rolled out of the way. Booker fought to his feet, but quickly feel victim to the Crossface!

Winner: And STILL United States Champion, Chris Benoit!

Match Quality Rating: 83, ****

--Regal lays out a challenge for Benoit--

As Chris Benoit is climbing down from the turnbuckle, celebrating his victory over Booker T, ‘Union Jack’ starts up and out marches William Regal. Benoit looks ready to explode, so Regal stays up on the entrance ramp.

William Regal: Stay right there you bloody fool.

Benoit looks on, but thinks twice, and stays in the ring.

William Regal: Listen up you bloody ignorant baboon! In case you missed the memo last month at Wrestlemania I won this ‘Money in the Bank’ contract. It means that I get to face a champion anytime I want, whenever I want. Normally people use this clause for a shot at the World Title, but seeing how I don’t really give a damn about the bloody thing, I am going to let you know that I will be evoking my clause at Saturday Night Main Event… AGAINST YOU!

Joey Styles: What!

Tazz: He isn’t going to cash in a shot against Angle?

William Regal: So do me a favor would you? Make sure and take good care of that title until next Saturday, when I will take that piece of garbage off of your hands.

‘Union Jack’ starts back up as Regal walks off. Benoit looks on very pleased at this news, but then the realization sinks in that he has to put his title on the line yet again.

-Grudge Match: JBL vs Lashley-

GM Paul Heyman ordered this match last week as a result of JBL constantly ducking Lashley. The two powerhouses started off very STIFF. JBL proved that he could make power with the young bull, and later on in the match showed his intelligence advantage when he wiggled out of the dominator and landed a neck breaker! JBL waited for Lashley to reach his feet before charging with the Clothesline from Hell! However Lashley ducked and connected with a dominator! 1-2-3!

Winner: And STILL undefeated, Lashley

Match Quality Rating: 70, *** ½

-Dead Man Walking Into a Trap?--

‘Strong Man’ starts up as Daivari and Mark Henry walk out onto the entrance ramp. They make their way down to the ring.

Daivari: Listen up! Over the past two months all I have heard is about how the Undertaker is this unstoppable force! All he has said since Wrestlemania is that my client’s days here are numbered! Keep showing that damn tombstone Undertaker! Mark Henry isn’t going anywhere!

Boo!

Daivari: In fact, our cause is growing! As the days grow, we have more and more allies willing to join our cause. One ally in particular has stepped up and offered his services. You may remember him Deadman… because he sure as hell remembers you!

‘Won’t Back Down’ starts up as Muhammad Hassan steps out onto the entrance ramp. He greets the loud boos with a warm welcome. He makes his way down to the ring.

Muhammad Hassan: Thank you Daivari. I wish I could say it is great to be back here in the WWE, but it isn’t! You people are racist! You are ignorant racist! I cannot stand this company! This only reason I have come back is…

The bells toll.

Tazz: Here’s comes the DEADMAN!

The crowd explodes as the Undertaker’s theme starts up. Hassan, Henry and Daivari are all brought to a freeze as the Dead Man makes his way out onto the entrance ramp and down to the ring.

Daivari: You won’t intimate us Undertaker! We know your games! Show all of the tombstones you want. You shall not…

The Undertaker reaches out and snatches Daivari. He pulls him closer, then begins to speak into the mic.

Undertaker: Your days may be numbered… but they are not numbered by the Deadman.

Tazz: What the hell?

Daivari: What the frick is that suppose to mean?

Undertaker: …

Before the Undertaker can speak, Hassan clubs the Deadman from behind. This frees Daivari. Henry soon moves in for the attack. Both men begin to club the Undertaker, who cannot fight both of them off. The crowd begins to boo. However their boos are soon interrupted by ‘Unleash The Animal’. The crowd explodes as Dave Batista explodes through the curtains.

Tazz: Joey! That’s Dave Batista!

Joey Styles: I know Tazz! I see it. I just don’t believe it!

Batista explodes into the ring. Both Hassan and Henry march towards Batista, but are knocked down by a double clothesline! The crowd explodes. Batista grabs Hassan and tosses him over the top rope! Batista turns back towards Henry who is back on his feet. He looks on for a moment, before dropping to the canvas, and rolling out of the ring. The three men regroup at the bottom of the entrance ramp, and choose to retreat.

Batista: Daivari, your client’s days are numbered, but the Deadman is right. He isn’t the one who set the date. I DID! And at Saturday Night Main Event… Mark Henry will pay!

--Chavo Talks Trash--

The scene fades backstage where Michelle McCool is standing next to Chavo Guerrero. As soon as Chavo is seen by the fans, the arena turns into boos. Chavo ignores them.

Michelle: With me at this time is..

Chavo rips the microphone out from Michelle’s hand.

Chavo: Listen up! For all of you out there who are booing me… Shut the hell up! You don’t know anything! You have no idea what I am going through. You have no idea what my family is going through! You know nothing!

Boo!

Chavo: Fine, go ahead and boo. Do whatever you want, because tonight I will not be stopped! I will become the Cruiserweight Champion once more! Tonight is about me! But at Saturday Night Main Event… it will be about FAMILY!

-Cruiserweight Title Match: Chavo Guerrero vs CM Punk-

Chavo and the young CM Punk appear to be well matched heading into the match. CM Punk appeared to hold the upper hand throughout the match, landing the Straight Edge Driver! However Guerrero went down stairs to prolong the match. He appeared to be in total control of the match, when Rey Mysterio came out. Mysterio distracted Chavo, allowing Punk to reach his feet. Punk charged Chavo from behind, however Guerrero got out of the way at the last minute. Punk ran square into Mysterio, allowing Guerrero to roll up the champ from behind! 1-2-3!

Winner: And NEW Cruiserweight Champion, Chavo Guerrero!

Match Quality Rating: 100, *****

--The Champs Last Stand?--

The beautiful Staci Keibler is in the ring. She receives a huge ovation, which he accepts. She then takes her place at the center of the ring.

Staci Keibler: At this time, please allow me to introduce to you the current World Champion… Kurt Angle!

‘Medal’ starts up as Kurt Angle steps out onto the entrance ramp. ‘You Suck’ fills the arena as the Olympic Hero makes his way down to the ring being cheered by the fans.

Staci Keibler: Kurt thanks for joining me out here. You have been on quite a streak since winning the World Championship, knocking off Mark Henry, The Undertaker and Rey Mysterio. Next week at Saturday Night Main Event, you go one on one with the Legend Killer, Randy Orton.

Kurt Angle: Staci….

‘Mercy Drive’ starts up as Randy Orton emerges from the back. The crowd doesn’t chant ‘You Suck’, but they all believe it. Actually they don’t believe he sucks, they just don’t like him. Despite the boos, Orton rolls into the ring, and goes face to face with the World Champion.

Randy Orton: Kurt, you have been on quite a roll. Those names are impressive, Mark Henry, The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, but make no mistake about it! At Saturday Night Main Event, your reign as World Champion will end to me!

Kurt Angle: Oh is that so?

Randy Orton: Oh its true Kurt. It’s Damn True!

The crowd boos as Orton steals Angle’s line. Angle snaps, as he throws the mic to the ground. Keibler steps back into the corner. Orton throws his mic down too, and the two men go face to face. Angle rips off the World Championship belt and puts it in the face of Orton who gives Angle a shove. Angle shoves Orton back! Orton crashes to the canvas! Orton looks shocked as he slowly makes his way to his feeet. LOW BLOW! Staci Keibler connects with a kick below the belt, from behind on the World Champion!

Joey Styles: What the hell!

RKO! RKO! RKO! Randy Orton connects with his finisher on the World Champion. Orton springs to his feet, as Keibler leaps into his arms. The two embrace as the entire arena pours boos down into the arena. Orton glares down at Angle, then picks up the World Championship.

Joey Styles: Is this a forecast into the future?

Tazz: I never saw that coming Styles. Keibler totally blindsided Angle.

Joey Styles: Indeed she did, however that will not change the fact that NEXT WEEK these two will go face to face with the World Championship on the line! We are out of time folks! Good Night!

The scene fades on Orton, with his foot on the chest of the World Champion, raising the World Championship belt high into the air.

---------------------------------------------------------

Show Rating: 78 (+3)

Attendance: 8,012 (+500)

TV Rating: 6.16 (+ .42)

Highest Rated Moment: Orton/Angle

Most Live Moment: Tie Batista Returning/ Orton & Angle

Best Quality Match: Guerrero vs Punk

OOC Notes: This has to be one of the best cards Smackdown has done in a long time. This is the final ‘Smackdown’ only show and cruiserweights really stepped up their game. Chavo vs Punk was amazing, Hendricks and London was very good as well. Only real ‘downer’ of the show has to be the William Regal segment where he seemed unable to hold the crowd’s attention. We will need to address this.

IPB Image

24 April 06

‘The Last Spot Before Saturday Night Main Event!’

-The Champ… Cena is Herre!-

‘Our Time is Now’ starts off as Cena explodes out onto the entrance ramp. He stomps his way down to the ring where the fans are giving him a mixed reaction. Cena rolls into the ring and takes the mic.

John Cena: It seems that some of you don’t like me?

Mixed Reaction.

John Cena: Well Love me or Hate me, you all better recognize that this Saturday at SNME I am going to bring and bring it straight at H-B-K!!!

Cheer.

John Cena: He says that he doesn’t like me. He says that he doesn’t like what I represent. Well Shawn, what I represent is a grade A ass whooping heading straight for you! And at Saturday Night Main Event, you are going to get what is coming to you. Don’t get it twisted… you will SEE ME, and Shawn. You will FEEL ME!

‘Sexy Boy’ cuts him off as the Heartbreak Kid steps out onto the entrance ramp. He pauses however on top of the entrance ramp.

Shawn Michaels: You see kid that is the problem with you. You are nothing more then piss and vinegar. I done told you that what happened back at Wrestlemania wasn’t personal. Now Triple H attacking you… the way I see it…

John Cena: The way I see it is that the time for talking is over. I didn’t come here to talk, I came here to beat your ass!

CHEER!

Shawn Michaels: Well I don’t mean to break your heart, John, but you won’t be fighting me tonight. In case you missed the memo I have a bigger fish to fry tonight, Ric Flair!

Wooooo!!!!

Shawn Michaels: But don’t you worry, because you and me will be in the same ring this weekend at Main Event. Just once again John, what happened at Wrestlemania wasn’t personal. It was strictly bussiness.

Edgecution Gauntlet: Edge vs Goldust

The bell sounds to signal the third installment of the Edgecution Gauntlet. Goldust goes on the offensive first, however Edge quickly gains momentum back. He dominates for the rest of the match, before applying the SPEAR to Goldust, then picking up the three count.

Winner: Edge

Match Quality Rating: 73, *** ½

-On the Edge of Our Seats, the New Guy Arrives! -

‘See Clearly’ starts up as Edge celebrates another victory. This one is probably his most dominate of any of the victories. Him and Lita embrace for a moment before Edge finally grabbing the stick.

Edge: I am a GOD! Three Up! Three Down! I am unbeatable! Seriously, Matt Hardy! Sean Morley! Goldust! I can not be stopped! I am begging someone… CHALLENGE ME!

Edge is cut off as you read... ‘He’s Coming’ …. ‘He’s Coming’.

Edge: Who’s coming!

The screen keeps blinking ‘He’s Coming’. ‘He’s Coming’. Till finally it pauses and changes to a still Text… ‘He’s Here!’

Jim Ross: King we are about to find out who this mystery man is!

Jerry Lawler: I wonder who it is?

Edge: Who the hell is this! Who the hell do you think you are interrupting me like this? You should…

JOE! JOE! JOE!

‘Submissive’ starts up as Samoa Joe walks out onto the entrance ramp. The crowd goes CRAZY as the King of Cool makes his way down to the ring. He rolls into the ring and goes face to face with Edge.

Samoa Joe: You want a…

Samoa Joe pauses and looks over at Lita who is giving him an eye full.

Samoa Joe: Back off chica. You have to good looking to ride THIS ride.

Edge: She is good looking dammit! She is the hottest thing I have ever seen.

Samoa Joe: Boy do you not get out much.

Jerry Lawler: I like this guy!

Edge: Listen up, who do you think you are coming…

Samoa Joe: Listen up. I am only going to say this once. You want a challenge for Saturday Night Main Event? Then you got it. Challenge Accepted!

Samoa Joe pushes the microphone back into the chest of Edge then walks out as ‘Submissive’ starts back up. The crowd loves it as Edge doesn’t know what to do.

Sean Morley vs Diamond Dallas Page

This match started off very stiff. The momentum went back and forth throughout the first moments of the match. Morley takes control of the match, hitting a few offensive moves. He connects with a blue thunder bomb, but cannot get the victory. Page hits a Diamond Cutter out of nowhere! He goes for the cover, but Carlito pulls him out of the ring. He throws him into the steel steps then rolls him back into the ring. Morley crawls on top of him. 1-2-3!

Winner: Sean Morley

Match Quality Rating: 81, ****

-The Game Is On… -

‘Game Time’ starts up as HHH walks out onto the entrance ramp and makes his way down to the ring.

Jim Ross: King, The WWE Champion is in the building.

Jerry Lawler: I guess you can say that the Champ is here.

Jim Ross: In deed he is, and of course he will be at SNME this weekend.

The Game’ Triple H: John Cena seems to think that his biggest problem lies in the form of the Heartbreak kid. Well he is absolutely RIGHT! Because as I showed at Wrestlemania I am in a different CLASS then John Cena. I am in a different league! Hell, we aren’t even playing the same game!

Jim Ross: I disagree with that! If it wasn’t for the help from friend Shawn Michaels, John Cena would still be the Champ!

‘The Game’ Triple H: Some of you think that John Cena is a pretty cool guy.

Cheer.

‘The Game’ Triple H: Well you are all fools! John Cena was the biggest disgrace this company ever had as its Champion. He was worse then the Rock! He was worse then Goldberg! He was worst then David Arquette! I am an ELEVEN TIME World Champion, and dammit whether you like it or not I am the greatest professional Wrestler alive today!

‘You Suck, You Suck, You Suck’

‘The Game’ Triple H: This weekend at Saturday Night Main Event, I prove once and for all that I am better then the over hyped John Cena, AND that has been Ric Flair. Whether you like it or not, that is the way it is going to be! Because I am the Game, and I am that damn good!

Intercontinental Championship: Matt Hardy vs ©Shelton Benjamin

Shelton starts the match off with a sneak attack on Hardy. He takes advantage of the match early on and really dominates the match, with the expection of a few offensive outburst by Hardy. Shelton hits the T-Bone suplex and picks up the victory.

Winner: And STILL Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin!!!

Match Quality Rating: 95, **** ¾

Shelton has his hand raised, but is knocked down to the canvas! Shelton fights his way back up to his feet but is knocked off his stance once more by RVD! Shelton rolls to the outside, grabbing the IC title along the way! He retreats up the entrance ramp.

Jim Ross: It looks like RVD is out for blood tonight King!

Jerry Lawler: I am sure that sneak attack a few weeks ago on him didn’t sit well.

Jim Ross: I imagine it didn’t.

-Shelton makes the match a LADDER match-

The scene opens up backstage where we see Shelton Benjamin walking backstage still dazed after his match with Hardy, or more importantly the beating he received afterwards.

Maria: Shelton! Shelton! Can we have a word with you?

Shelton Benjamin: No! Go away!

Maria: …

Shelton Benjamin: On second thought, give me that damn mic. Give it to me!

Shelton rips the microphone out from Maria’s hands.

Shelton Benjamin: You want me Rob Van Dam! You want me HUH! Then you got me! This weekend at Saturday Night Main Event it will be you and me, one on one!….

IN A LADDER MATCH! !!

Carlito & Chris Masters vs Big Show & Kane

Big Show and Kane dominated Carlito and Chris Masters in the early going. Masters has to stay in the match for most of the match, and Show takes advantage of this the entire match. They set up for the double chokeslam, but Carlito was able to chop block Kane! Carlito pulls Kane out of the ring. The ref starts to yell at Kane. Sean Morley climbs to the top rope. Torrie Wilson hands him a steel chair. Morley tosses the chair at Big Show, but Show sees him! He catches the chair! Morley leaps off connecting with a dropkick to the chair! Big Show is out! Masters covers 1-2-3!

Winner: Carlito and Chris Masters

Match Quality Rating: 72 *** ½

All three men of Nu Breed begin to beat down on Big Show! Kane tries to make the save, but all three members of Nu Breed just moves their attention towards him.

Jim Ross: Oh my lord! This isn’t looking good King.

Jerry Lawler: They are just a damn pack of thugs!

Diamond Dallas Page rushes down towards the ring. He gives Sean Morley the DIAMONDCUTTER! Carlito and Masters rolls out of the ring, then pulls their leader out of the ring. They retreat up the entrance ramp.

-Space Mountain is back in the Main Event!-

The scene fades backstage where Maria is standing next to Ric Flair.

Maria: With me at this time is the sixteen time World Champion… Ric Flair!!!

Ric Flair: Woooo!!!!! Maria, I don’t mean to correct you dear, but you are going to need to correct that very soon, because as soon as the Nature Boy cashes in this baby, he will be the SEVENTEEN TIME WORLD CHAMPION!

Wooooooooo!

Maria: When are you going to cash in your contract?

Ric Flair: When the time is right, and the time is getting closer every day! But that is neither here nor there, because you see tonight the Nature Boy is back in the Windy City, Chicago… WOOOOOO!! And back in the main event!

Woooooo!!!

Ric Flair: I have done a lot in my career. I have faced a lot of men, and tonight Shawn Michaels, I have never faced anyone better! Tonight will be a test, but Shawn Michaels! If you think you are going to step into the ring with an old man, then brother! WOOOO! You got another thing coming, because you are stepping into the ring with the limousine riding, Jet Flying, Profiling, kiss stealing son of a gun! WOOOOO!!!

Flair stomps off, as Maria is love struck.

Main Event: Ric Flair vs HBK

The match started off really live with Ric Flair showing what he had early on the match. He really gave it to HBK, however HBK turned the momentum to the match very quickly. Flair locked on the figure four on Shawn Michaels! HBK can’t reach the ropes! But he doesn’t need too! HHH clubs Ric Flair in the chest with that damn sledgehammer.

Winner: Draw

Match Quality Rating: 66, *** ¼

HHH drills Flair again the chest with the sledgehammer.

Jim Ross: We are one week away from the Main Event, and you gotta think that HHH is softening up his opponent.

Jerry Lawler: You don’t have to think. We can see that is what he is doing!

‘Our Time Is Now’ starts up as Cena rushes out onto the entrance ramp. He dives into the ring chasing HHH and HBK from the ring. The two men retreat up the entrance ramp, as Cena stands over Flair.

Jim Ross: There won’t be any retreating this weekend! John Cena! Ric Flair! Shawn Michaels! Triple H! This is going to be a War! Good Night Folks!

Cena is seen screaming at The Game and The Heartbreak Kid to get back. HHH and HBK just continue to retreat.

-----------------------

Show Rating: 84% [up 8%]

Attendance: 8,005 [same]

TV Rating: 6.04 [Down .80]

Best Match: HBK/Flair

Best Quality Match: Shelton/Hardy

Best Live Moment: Flair’s Promo

Lower Point of the Evening: Shelton Makes a Ladder Match

OOC Notes: This was an incredible show. Flair joined the ‘Unique’ club tonight, and really showed he could carry a match if paired correctly STILL. Triple H had another great outing. Shelton/Hardy had incredible chemistry. My favorite moment of the night was the debut of Samoa Joe!

!PREVIEW!

IPB Image

World Championship Match: Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton

Randy Orton is a man of destiny. He refuses to believe other wise. He claimed that Wrestlemania was his night, however after seeing Rey Mysterio tap out, Randy Orton refused to accept defeat. He challenged the champion, Kurt Angle to defend his title. Will Orton finally realize his destiny? Or will Orton’s name go along side the same the likes of Mark Henry, The Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, and many more?

HHH & HBK vs Cena & Flair

HHH and HBK are not friends, not anymore. However their actions are not showing it. At Wrestlemania when it appeared that John Cena was about to regain his WWE Championship, Shawn Michaels came in and cost the Champ his strap. Since then, HHH and HBK have been on the same page as they made Cena’s life a living hell. However the Doctor of Thuganomics called on an old friend, a seventeen time world Champion, Ric Flair to help him due battle against Triple H and Shawn Michaels.

Batista and The Undertaker vs Mark Henry and Muhammad Hassan

People make mistakes, like trying to defeat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. So after Wrestlemania when Mark Henry’s name showed up on a tombstone, they quickly took the fight to dead man. Daivari even brought back his old client, Hassan to join the war against the Undertaker. The only problem is that the tombstone was from Batista! Now Henry must do battle with the man that he sidelined for half a year, along with the Deadman. How will he survive?

Edge vs Samoa Joe

Edge has been on a roll since Wrestlemania. He has steam rolled the likes of Sean Morley, Matt Hardy, Goldust, and many more. However he has never faced a man like Samoa Joe. Edge may be one of the most talented young superstars in the bussiness, but does he have what it takes to beat the ‘King of Cool’? Or will his unbelievable streak finally come to an end?

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero

After dedicating his performance to his late friend, Eddie Guerrero, Rey Mysterio was inches away from being the World Champion at Wrestlemania. However this action rubbed Chavo Guerrero the wrong way, believing that Rey was using his late uncle to future his own career. Chavo forced a trade to Smackdown to take care of the problem himself. This one should brutal.

IC Title Match: Shelton Benjamin vs Rob Van Dam

These are two of the highest fliers in the WWE today. So just these two names together should be enough to draw anyone’s attention, however now that this rivalry between these two has been intensified by personal attacks, on top of the announcement that the match will now be a ladder match! Oh my! Emotion. Talent. Desire. The key ingredients for the match of a year!

US Title Match: Chris Benoit vs William Regal

In one of the most shocking moments of Wrestlemania, William Regal won the Money in the Bank match. However after stating that he had no desire to be the World Champion, he set his sights on Chris Benoit. He attacked Benoit, and before giving Benoit a chance to respond, he evoked the clause, giving himself a shot at the Champion. Will Benoit be able to stop the Foreign Royalty? Or will the man from the Pond, be the America’s Champ?

New Breed vs Big Show, Kane, and DDP

Nu Breed formed a month ago with one goal in mind, refuse to be ignored. With that thought in mind they have went out of their way to make sure they are not over looked. They have went after the biggest men in the yard, Kane and Big Show. Will pure desire be enough to get past the size and strength of Kane and Big Show? And if they do get past, they better watch out for the BANG!

IPB Image

Saturday Night Main Event starts out with pyros shooting off. Raw’s Jim Ross and Smackdown’s Tazz take their seats at the announce table.

‘An Earthshattering Announcement’

‘No Chance!

‘No Chance’ starts up as Vince McMahon makes his way out to the ring. The crowd is a buzz as to what this could mean.

Vince McMahon: You know, it has been too damn long since we have held one of these. Give it up for the return of Saturday Night Main Event!

Pop.

Vince McMahon: I know I have said this before, however this time it is official. This will be the last time that I ever address you as the owner of the WWE.

Jim Ross: Huh?

Vince McMahon: I have accomplished a lot during my time here in the WWE. I have created this company, and took it to the very forefront of the wrestling bussiness. However over the past few months, maybe even years, I have noticed that WWE hasn’t been able to get over that hurdle that we once cleared. The WWE has always prided itself on being cutting edge, and quite frankly the last few months or even years have been nothing short of bland.

Jim Ross: I have to disagree.

Vince McMahon: This morning I signed the papers and sent in my resignation to the board. They accepted it and named my succor at my request. Ladies and gentlemen, please allow me introduce to you the brand new Chairman of the WWE… my son SHANE McMAHON!!!

Here Comes the Money!

The crowd cheers as Shane McMahon walks down to the ring. He isn’t rejoicing, realizing the largeness of the moment.

Shane McMahon: Thank You dad. I would like to address a few things before we get started. Seeing how this is a new day, and now this is my company I want things to do be done my way. So effective immediately I am eliminating the brand extension!

CHEER!

Jim Ross: What! That is huge!

Tazz: What the hell does this mean?

Shane McMahon: I will release a statement after Saturday Night Main Event, detailing where the company will go. You will find that will not spend as much time in front of the camera as my father. I want the emphasis to be on the wrestling; so don’t expect me to go toe to toe with wrestlers. However I will be acting as the authority voice on Raw, however most of the choices will be made off camera. With this is mind, lets begin Saturday Night Main Event!

The crowd cheers as Vince McMahon and the new WWE Chairman, Shane McMahon head towards the back. The crowd is cheering the move.

New Breed vs Big Show & Kane & DDP

This was a very chaotic match basically throughout its entirety. Throughout the entire match, the ref was unable to keep control of the match. Towards the end of the match, Kane missed a boot to the face of Carlito but connected with the ref. This caused the match to break down into totally mayhem once more. All six men were in the ring. The ref is knocked out. Masters has DDP locked in the Master lock. Big Show and Kane execute a double chokeslam to Carlito! Kane forces Masters to break the lock, sending DDP to the canvas. Torrie Wilson tosses a chair into the ring at the direction of Sean Morley. He picks up the chair and drills Kane from behind, just before he chokeslams Masters. Kane is sent over the top rope. Morley delivers a chair shot to the head of Big Show, but it doesn’t knock him off his feet. Carlito sneaks in from behind and executes a double knee back breaker! Big Show is flat on the canvas. Morley climbs to the top rope, and executes his Money Shot, then picks up the easy 1-2-3!

Winner: New Breed

Match Rating: 74, *** ½

-This Ain’t How You Play the Game-

We open up backstage in HBK’s locker room. HBK is getting ready as Triple H walks into the locker room.

HHH: Shawn! My boy. You ready to kick some ass tonight?

HBK stands up. He gives Triple H a death stare.

HBK: Let me get one thing straight, I am not your friend. Not anymore. What I did at Wrestlemania, I didn’t do it for you. I did it for the company.

HHH: Ok. Ok. Ok. At least we agree on one thing, right?

HBK: That is about all we agree on.

HHH: You want to be a jerk about this, go right on ahead. I was willing to bury the hacket, but if you want to keep all of this anger built up in side of you, then so be it! You just don’t do anything to screw up tonight, or next time we meet, I won’t be looking to burry the hacket. I’ll be looking to bury you! Got me?

HHH and HBK go face to face.

US Championship: ©Chris Benoit vs William Regal

For those of who you love to watch technical wrestling, this was the match of the night for you. Benoit and William Regal put on a wrestling clinic for the fans of SNME. Regal showed his dirty tactics throughout the match, but time after time the Champ would find ways to over come and prolong the match. Towards the end of the match Chris Benoit is executing his three German suplexes. He nails the first, then pulls Regal up to his feet. He executes the second, before doing the same. As Benoit pulls him up to his feet , Regal digs in his tights, before pulling out a pair of brass knuckles. He gives Benoit a shot to the face, and because the ref was behind Benoit, he never saw them. Benoit crashed to the canvas. Regal placed the knuckles back in his tights, then made the cover. 1-2-KICKOUT! Somehow Benoit kicked out. Regal fought the ref saying there wasn’t a way Benoit kicked out. When Regal turns around, Benoit caught him in a small packed and got the three count victory!

Winner: And STILL United States Champion, Chris Benoit.

Match Quality Rating: 85, **** ¼

-The Real Champ Is Here!-

The scene fades backstage where Michelle McCool is standing next to Kurt Angle.

Michelle McCool: With me at this time is the current World Champion, Kurt Angle. Kurt, you have a big time match tonight. Randy Orton did score a pinfall over you a few weeks ago.

Kurt Angle: Big whoop! He pinned my shoulders in a freaking tag team match. Big deal. You see this belt right here Michelle? This damn belt isn’t a tag team belt, it is a single’s belt, and this belt is given to the best damn wrestler walking the planet. Me!

Michelle McCool: I understand that, but a pin is a pin.

Kurt Angle: And a horse is a horse of course, but tonight this isn’t going to be a damn tag team match. This is going to be a single’s match, and he isn’t wrestling just anyone! No, he is wrestling a wrestling machine! Tonight, Randy Orton is going to find out the real meaning of the word Pain… Oh Its True! Its True!

IC Ladder Match: ©Shelton Benjamin vs Rob Van Dam

For those of you who love to watch high spot matches, this was the match of the night for you. At the end of the match it appeared that Shelton had the title retained. He is holding the belt as he begins to unstrap the belt. However Rob Van Dam who flies off the top rope connecting with a Van Daminator stops this! Shelton flies off the ladder crashing into the canvas. His momentum sends him rolling off the canvas and onto a table placed outside the ring. He climbs up to the ladder. Shelton is motionless. Rob Van Dam had the title won! He reaches up for the title, but pauses. He looks out on the outside, where Shelton is laying on the table. He up at the title, then back down at Shelton. He climbs to the top of the ladder, as the entire arena climbs to their feet. FIVE STAR FROG SPLASH! Out of the ring and through the table! Yes through the table, because Shelton rolled out of the way at the last possible moment. Rob Van Dam is motionless in the pile of debris as Shelton rolls into the ring. He climbs the ladder and wins the match after removing the title belt.

Winner: And STILL Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin

Match Quality Rating: 78, *** ¾

-Viva La Raza! -

We fade backstage where Michelle McCool is standing next too Rey Mysterio. Mysterio is sporting his Eddie Guerrero shirt.

Michelle: With me at this time is Rey Mysterio. Rey, over the past month Chavo has taken acceptation to your dedications to his late Uncle, Eddie Guerrero. Would you like to speak about that at this time?

Rey Mysterio: Michelle I just want all of the fans out there to know that I am in no way using the passing of my friend as a way to future my career. Chavo, brother I know you are going through a rough time. I feel your pain, just as much as you do. Eddie was my brother too. He wasn’t my brother through blood, but he was my brother through heritage.

Michelle: Well Chavo took it that way. Are there any hard feelings on your part towards Chavo?

Rey Mysterio: None at all. As I said, I understand the tough time he is going through. If he thinks I am taking advantage of his family, then he has every right to be angry and defend his family. All I can do is tell him how much I loved Eddie. For him, this may be personal, but for me it isn’t. Viva La Raza!

Rey points to the sky, then walks off the set.

Rey Mysterio vs Chavo Guerrero

This was by far the most intense match of the evening. For two men who love to take high risk, most of the match was fought on the canvas with fists instead of dropkicks. Rey hit his 619 early in the match however missed a springboard move. The Cruiserweight Champion took control of the match and really dominated for a long portion of the match after this. Chavo hit a lot of Eddie’s old moves like the three amigos, and a missle dropkick off the top rope. Rey gained a short amount of momentum shortly there after, and went for a second 619. This however was blocked, when Chavo caught the feet of Rey, then powerbombed him into the canvas. Chavo climbed to the top rope. He beat his chest like Eddy and crotched down, ready for the Frog Splash. However Rey Mysterio sprung up to his feet. Hurricanrana! Chavo was sent flying off the top rope, and his head spiked into the canvas! Mysterio has the pin! 1-2-3!

Winner: Rey Mysterio

Match Quality Rating: 80, ****

The scene fades from Rey Mysterio celebrating backstage where the Coach is standing next to Edge.

-The Winning EDGE?-

Coach: With me at this time is the man who is just moments away from victory. Yes I am talking about the Rated R Superstar, Edge!

Boo!

Edge: You’re damn right Coach, I am just moments away from another victory. You know, I doubt most of you out there in TV land realize this but since Wrestlemania I am undefeated! That’s right, no one has been able to pin me. I am on one of the hottest rolls in WWE history. And now this chump, Samoa Joe thinks he can just waltz right into the WWE and steal my thunder?

Lita hugs Edge, as Edge just gets closer to the camera.

Edge: Well think again! This isn’t some Indy chump company. This is the WWE! This is the big time Joe. So Joe, while you are back there slicking your hair, and picking out the perfect towel to bring down to the ring, remember one thing. You aren’t walking down to the ring to wrestle just anyone! You are walking down to that ring to wrestle the Rated R Superstar! You made a mistake there buddy. When you came into this place you could have wrestled anyone, but you made the mistake of choosing me! Well tonight, I will show you the difference between the WWE and these other chump companies! Prepare for baptismal by fire, Samoa Joe!

Edge vs Samoa Joe

This was really a total clash of styles, however they gelled beautifully in the match. Edge really took it to Joe with his technical abilities, and Joe was able to match them somewhat, and turned the match into more of a brawl. Joe had the match won apparently with a STF, however Lita interfered by pulling Joe to the ropes, causing the break. Joe had a stare down with the Sex Goddess, and when he turned around Edge planted him with a SPEAR! 1-2-KICKOUT! Joe kicked out of the spear. Edge looked on in total disbelief. Edge argued with the ref some and this gave Joe time to recover. When Edge turned around he hit the ISLAND DRIVER! But was to exhaust to make the cover. Edge crawled into the corner. Joe climbed up to his feet and connected with a face wash! The crowd is totally behind Joe at this point, realizing he is moments away from winning the match. Lita also realizes this. She hands Edge something. Joe charges again, looking for another face wash. Lita pushes her man out of the way! Joe crashes into the corner. The ref begins to yell at Lita. Samoa Joe turns towards Edge and is DRILLED with a pair of brass knuckles! Joe crashes to the canvas. Edge tosses the knuckles out of the ring, and makes the cover 1-2-3!

Winner: Edge

Match Quality Rating 90, **** 1/2

May 28, 2006 the WWE Presents:

IPB Image

The Undertaker/Batista def Mark Henry/Marc Copani

This match was really nothing more then a squash. Mark Henry and Copani dominated early on, Copani even going as far as to lock in the Camel Clutch to Batista. However the Undertaker would break it up with a boot to the face, and the match broke down into total mayhem after this. The Undertaker would connect with an Old School to Mark Henry before Batista destroyed Copani with a spine buster. Taker pointed towards Batista then pointed down at Henry. Batista grabs Henry and executed the Batista Bomb. However he didn’t pin him. He pointed toward the Undertaker and gave the throat slashing sign. Undertaker delivered the Tombstone to Henry then picked up the victory!

Winner: The Undertaker and Dave Batista

Match Quality Rating: 56 ** 1/2

-Nu School and Old School on the Same Campus?-

The scene fades backstage where John Cena lacing up his boots. In walks the sixteen time world Champion, Ric Flair. The crowd respondes with a ‘WOOOO’.

Ric Flair: John Cena! Are you ready for War Boy?

John Cena: You damn straight I am.

Ric Flair: Triple H & Shawn Michaels! They got no chance against the Doctor of Thuganomics and the Nature Boy! Woooo!

John Cena: You don’t worry about H-B-K. I got a little something, something in store for him tonight.

Ric Flair: That’s what I like to hear! Whether it is Shawn Michaels or Triple H, someone is going to tap in the middle of the ring, and you and I, my friend… we are going to party like it is 1985! Wooo! You and Me John, we are going to tear up the town!

John Cena: I’ll pass on that Nature Boy. I ain’t looking to make no friends. You just do your thing in that ring, and I’ll do mine. A’rite?

Cena slaps Nature Boy in the chest. He walks off as Nature Boy looks confused.

HHH & HBK def John Cena & Ric Flair

This was actually a great match. It was back and forth with HBK/HHH controlling most of the match since they have a history of teaming together. Towards the end of the match they seemed to be in trouble though as Cena once again had HHH up in the FU. Like at Wrestlemania, HBK interrupted with a superkick to Cena! This allows Hunter to make a tag. HHH inches closer towards his corner as Cena is motionless. Hunter reaches out to tag Michaels, but at the last split second, Flair explodes with a low blow to Michaels from the outside! Michaels crashes to the apron, and falls to the floor. Flair rushes back over to his corner. TAG! Flair comes into the ring and unloads on the Champ. Rights! Lefts! A Thumb to the eye! Hunter staggers over, FU! Cena explodes with an FU to the Champ! Flair locks on the figure four. HBK is motionless on the outside. Cena mocks HHH with the ‘You Can’t See Me’ motion as HHH screams out in pain. He finally taps.

Winners: John Cena and Ric Flair

Match Quality Rating: 80, ****

-Orton getting a little TLC before his match-

The scene fades backstage where Randy Orton is sitting in front of his locker.

Staci Keibler: Your match is next.

Randy Orton: I KNOW!

Staci Keibler: Don’t snap at me.

Randy Orton: I’m sorry. It is just all this damn pressure. I am tired of having to carry all of this weight on my shoulders.

Staci Keibler: Let me take care of that.

Keibler begins to rub Orton’s shoulders.

Randy Orton: Do you know how hard it is to carry around all of this pressure knowing that everyone excepts you to achieve victory, yet hates your guts? It is a catch 22. If I win, people will say ‘So What, you were suppose to win’, but if I lose it is a big deal.

Staci Keibler: Don’t put so much pressure on yourself.

Randy Orton: It is already there! I can’t take it off. The only way to remove the pressure is to achieve my destiny. I have to beat Kurt Angle in that ring tonight.

World Championship: ©Kurt Angle vs Randy Orton

This match took a long time to start. Angle and Orton stood in the middle of the ring for a long time soaking up the atmosphere. Light bulbs were flashing all around the arena, as the two men waited for the other to make the first move. Orton was the first to make a move however it was blocked by the Champ who exploded with a few quick punches of his own. The match really took off from there and was a great technical wrestling match. Angle really showed his superiority in the ring, but Orton showed that he wasn’t a rookie anymore connecting on a few big time moves. Orton made a critical mistake though and went for an early RKO! Angle shrugged it off, then executed an ANGLE SLAM! The Champ rips off the top portion of his tights and goes berserk. Angle slapped on the ANKLE LOCK! Orton rolls through! He rolled up into a rollup just like a few weeks ago on Smackdown! 1-2-KICKOUT! Angle springs up to his feet, as does Orton. Randy throws a weak punch. Angle ducks and locks in the Angle Slam! Orton slides out the backside of the move! RKO! RKO! RKO! 1-2-3!

Winner: And NEW World Champion, Randy Orton

Match Quality Rating: 91, **** ½

‘Mercy Drive’ starts up as the ref hands Randy Orton the World Championship Belt.

Jim Ross: He did it! Randy Orton realized his destiny and is now the World Champion!

Tazz: You gotta give it to him, J-R. He took the title from one bad mother.

Jim Ross: Indeed he did. I seriously doubt this will be the last we see from Kurt Angle, but tonight is Randy Orton’s Night!

SNME fades with Randy Orton holding up the World Championship!

Edited by MikelSweeten

As I posted a few days ago, I am now going to change the outlook of this diary slightly, from a two-brand company to a one-brand company. The reasons I have elected to do this are quite numerous but the two main ones are that I feel like the diary is being pulled in two different directions, and causing confusion at times. Plus I really like doing this diary, and am afraid to burnout quickly, like most of these diaries do which have two separate brands.

~I will be keeping Raw. I am dropping Smackdown. I may pick up another show down the road if I can get the time slot, however it will only be a Heat type of show.

~The IC, US, Tag Team, Cruiserweight, and Diva Championship will all remain at this time. I am toying with the possibility of eliminating one or two of the championships. The WWE Championship, and World Championship’s fate has yet to be determined as to which one will be kept.

~ All feuds will be continued, as well as storylines, title lines/reigns ect. This isn’t a restart by any stretch of the imagination.

~Due to the change, Jerry Lawler has been relieved of his duties. Tazz will assume the role of color commentator, with the lead role for Raw being given to Jim Ross. Do not look for this to last long on however, as it is rumored that Ross has indicated that may step away from the position shortly, so much so that Joey Styles is being kept.

~For those wondering, Eric Bishoff, Paul Heyman, and Stephanie McMahon are no longer authority figures. All of these talents have been retained, but may not see the screen for some time.

IPB Image

RAW PREVIEW: May 01, 2006

Just forty-eight hours after losing the World Championship to Randy Orton, Kurt Angle is making his return to Raw a memorable one as he evokes his rematch clause against the man who defeated him at SNME, Randy Orton. That however won’t be the only titles on the line, as the Tag Team Championships are united as the Big Show and Kane square off against MNM for the undisputed Tag Team Championships! Speaking of Tag Matches, the WWE Champion Triple H will surely not be in a good mood as he was forced to tap out at the hands of Ric Flair. What will the Champ have to say? And Dave Batista will return to Raw as he tries to finish off the man who sidelined him for months, Mark Henry!

All the fall out from Saturday Night Main Event and More!

Confirmed Matches:

World Title Match: © Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle

Dave Batista vs Mark Henry

Tag Team Title Match: Kane/Big Show vs MNM

IPB Image

Raw 01 May 06 – ‘Beginning of Backlash ’

-Mayhem Personified by the King of Kings-

HAIL to the KING of KINGS!

‘King of Kings’ starts up as HHH steps out onto the entrance ramp. The crowd is booing the WWE Champion’s head off as he stands a top the entrance ramp. He finally pulls out a mic.

‘The Game’ Triple H: Boo all you want, that won’t change the fact that I am STILL the WWE Champion!

Boo! The crowd then starts a chant of ‘You Tapped Out’.

The Game’ Triple H: Funny, you people seem to be under the illusion that I give a rats ass what you think. The fact is I don’t. Yes, that sixty year old timer and Markie Mark got lucky on Saturday Night, but that by no means changes the fact that I am still the WWE Champion! Nothing has changed. I am still the Man amoungst boys. I am still the King of Kings. I am still…

WOOOOOOO!

The crowd goes crazy as Flair’s Horsemen theme picks up. He steps out onto the entrance ramp as the crowd goes nuts.

Ric Flair: Triple H! You dare call me an old timer? Well that may be my friend, but last Saturday Night, this old man made you scream like a young girl on her prom night. Woooo!

Jim Ross: You gotta love the Nature Boy.

Tazz: Crazy stuff.

‘The Game’ Triple H: I don’t mean to be the one to bring you back down to reality jack, but the fact is that you just got lucky! What happened on Saturday was simply luck! It could never happen again! In fact before I came out here I was in the boss’ office and I demanded that next week on Raw, we have a rematch! That’s right, Me and Shawn Michaels going toe to toe with you and John Cena!

Jim Ross: Next week on Raw? That is huge!

Ric Flair: I have no problem with that, however Triple H you better get use to tapping that canvas, because I too just left Shane O’s office and I informed him that I would be cashing in my ‘Money in the Bank’ contract at Backlash!

Jim Ross: YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

HHH looks shocked, almost in denial.

Ric Flair: However the Nature Boy didn’t come out here to talk. He came out here too…

Ric Flair drops the mic and drills Hunter square in the jaw. Hunter is rocked backwards. He is on the edge of the ramp! Flair reaches out and grabs him, pulling him back onto the stage. HHH explodes with a knee to the gut. He then tosses Flair right off the stage! Flair crashes through some merchandise tables set up just below the ramp!

Jim Ross: Oh my lord! Flair is injured! We need help out there right now!

Tazz: That son of a bitch threw Flair off the stage!

HHH looks shocked, as if he didn’t realize what he did at first ,but after it started to sink in an evil smirk grows across his face. He looks down at Flair for a few more moments, then picks up the WWE Championship and walks off. Medics rush to help Flair.

CM Punk vs Reverend Malcolm

This match started off very live with both men having long periods of offensive. Punk hits the ‘Straight Edge Driver’, but was unable to capitalize on it. Reverend Malcolm hit a double arm powerbomb, but like Punk wasn’t able to capitalize on the pinfall. The match hit a climax when Punk was going for a high risk move, but Reverend exploded out of no where with a hurricarna that sent Punk flying off the top rope and driling his head off the canvas! Reverend Malcolm moved over for the pin, but the bell sounded before he could. The match’s time limit had expired.

Winner: Draw

Match Quality: 88, **** ¼

Both Punk and Malcolm fought to their feet. Both looked confused, until the ref explained exactly what happened. Punk extended his hand outwards. Malcolm shakes the hand. He raises Punk’s hand high in the air. The crowd cheers, but their cheers quickly turn to boos as Malcolm lifts his knee into the groin of Punk, catching him totally off guard. He grabs Punk and drops him with a double arm DDT!

Jim Ross; What the hell!

Malcolm drops to the canvas and leaves the ring, as Punk is left in the ring beaten. The crowd boos Malcolm.

-Down Goes Rey! Down Goes Rey!-

The scene cuts backstage where Rey Mysterio is standing next to the lovely Maria.

Maria: With me at this time is none other then Rey Mysterio! Rey, last night you had a huge win against Chavo Guerrero. Way to Go on a big match.

Rey Mysterio: Thanks Maria. I….

Rey is cut off right there as he is drilled behind with a steel chair! Rey crashes to the floor. Chavo gives Rey a shot in the gut, with the chair, before tossing it to the ground. The crowd boos mercifully as the camera gets a good shot of Chavo and his expression of total rage. Chavo reaches down and grabbing Rey by the mask, pulls him up. He hurls him through the RAW set head FIRST! The set collapses around him. Chavo just looks on with a death stare, before finally walking off.

Tag Team Championship Match: Kane/Big Show vs MNM

Kane and Big Show dominate most of this match. Nitro and Mercury really have no answer for the size and strength of the two men. The two men appear to be on their way to winning the tag titles. Kane grabs Nitro by the throat. Melinda gives a tug at the feet of Big Show. Show turns around on the apron and screams at her to leave him alone. Kane has Nitro up in the chokeslam! Mercury charges and drills Kane, forcing the releasing of his tag partner. The two both drill Kane, then whip him into the ropes. Kane runs square into Big Show! Show falls off the apron, on top of Melinda! Kane staggers into MNM… SNAPSHOT! 1-2-3!

Winner: And NEW Tag Team Champs, MNM!

Match Quality Rating: 84 ****

MNM roll to the outside. They check on Melinda who is really selling that she is hurt, but as soon as she sees the gold handed to Nitro, she is miraculously healed. She grabs the gold and begins to celebrate with her team.

-It Is Now Personal-

‘Sexy Boy’ starts up as Shawn Michaels walks out to a mixed reaction. He rolls into the ring and pulls out a mic, looking like he is there strictly about business.

Shawn Michaels: A few weeks back I told John Cena that what I did at Wrestlemania was strictly bussiness. When I did what I did, I didn’t do it with any personal feelings at all. While I don’t think a lot of John as a wrestler, I respected him as a man. He fought for what he believed in. He didn’t sell out just to satsifiy you silly people…

Boo!

Shawn Michaels: So in that regard I respected John Cena. However what I did at Wrestlemania wasn’t about personal feelings. It was about bussiness! John Cena is a joke when it comes to wrestling and the fact that he was representing our company sickened me. That is why I forced the title to change hands. The night after Raw I let John Cena ramble on and on, and tried to let him get all of the frustration out of his system. As I have told him since day one, this isn’t personal it was strictly bussiness. However John wouldn’t drop it. He kept sticking his nose in my business and at Saturday Night Main Event, he crossed the line.

‘Cena, Cena, Cena’.

Shawn Michaels: John Cena, I tried to be a good guy about all of this. I tried to let you go on your merry way time after time. However you just seem hell bent on making this personal between you, and me and at Saturday Night Main Event, when you dropped me with that FU, you made it PERSONAL!

CHEER!

Shawn Michaels: Screw you people. You don’t know what you want. You cheer for me. You Boo Cena. You Boo me, you cheer for Cena. You people are as thick sculled as Cena I swear.

Boo!

Shawn Michaels: Well Cena, you got your wish. It is now PERSONAL between me and you. You want to push the ‘Showstopper… The Main Event… The Icon’ of this bussiness.. well you have accomplished it. But as you saw with Flair earlier in the show Cena, when you make things personal… careers tend to have a habit of ENDING!

HBK tosses the mic down, as the crowd boos. He takes a seat along side Tazz and JR at the announce table.

John Cena vs Booker T

These two really exchanged flurries of offensive throughout the match. Cena appeared ready to win the match, when HBK left the announce table and teased about entering the ring. This distracted Cena long enough for Booker to hit the Book End! 1-2-KICKOUT! HBK can’t believe it! The match continued for a bit, until Cena again had the match won. He lifted Booker onto his shoulders, but as lifted Booker, Book’s feet connected wit the ref knocking him down. HBK rolled into the ring. Sweet Chin Music! On Booker T! Shawn Missed Cena! HBK is lifted up onto Cena’s shoulders, FU!!! Cena rolls HBK out of the ring as the ref starts to come too. Cena bounces off the ropes, and drops the 5 Knuckle Shuffle. 1-2-3!

Winner: John Cena

Match Quality Rating: 77, *** 3/4

Cena rolls out of the ring, and backtracks up the entrance ramp. HBK rolls into the ring, but it is too late. He gives Cena a death stare as Cena mocks him with a ‘You Can’t See Me’ pose.

-You Can’t Have Everything You Want, Joe!-

‘Submissive’ starts up as Samoa Joe walks out and down to the ring.

Jim Ross: Here is a man who was totally screwed at Saturday Night Main Event.

Tazz: Don’t kid yourself Jim, he ain’t forgot about it.

Samoa Joe: Edge, I didn’t come out here to cut a ‘promo’. I came out here to beat your ass! So get your butt out here and face me like a man!

A long pause. Samoa Joe waits. After a long time he raises the mic and begins to talk. At this time, ‘See Clearly’ cuts him off. Edge’s Pyro’s go off, however the Titan Tron flickers on to show Edge with his arm around Lita. There is a beach in the background.

Edge: Whets that Joe? You want to get your ass kicked again?

Samoa Joe: …

Edge: Hold it right there, because as you can clearly see I am not in the arena tonight. After my victory over you at Saturday Night Main Event, I decided that I earned a little vacation.

Edge and Lita exchange a sloppy kiss, which draws heat from the crowd.

Edge: But tell you what. You want a rematch with me? Tell you what. I’ll think about it.

Samoa Joe: One way or another…

Edge: Joe, I said I would think about it. Enough. This conversation is over!

Edge signals for the feed to end, which it does. This leaves Joe in the middle of the ring, frustrated.

Batista vs Henry

This wasn’t the greatest technical match in the company’s history, but it may have been one of the stiffest. Henry really didn’t sell much in the match, so Batista starting hitting him with real shots, so that he could get a sell. Batista hit his spinebuster and Powerbomb to win the match. 1-2-3!

Winner: Dave Batista

Match Quality Rating: 60 ***

After the match was over, Batista rolled to the outside. He grabbed a steel chair and rolled back into the ring. He waited for Henry to climb back up to his feet then cracked Henry’s head wide open! Henry lay motionless. Batista rolled to the outside. He pauses. He reaches under the ring and pulls out a table. He steps up the table, then reaches under the bottom rope and pulls Henry to the apron. Batista climbs on top of the table.

Jim Ross: This could get nasty in a hurry Tazz.

Tazz: Could get nasty? Look at Henry’s face. It is already there JR.

BATISTA BOMB, through the table! Batista stands over Mark Henry totally in a rage. Medics rush down to the ring and check on Henry. Batista finally leaves, and they carry Henry out on a stretcher.

-A God Calls Out An Icon-

The Dallas Theme starts up as JBL marches out and down to the ring. The fans boo him, and JBL loves every minute of it. He loves to be hated I think.

JBL: That’s the way to show some Southern Hospitality!

Boo!

JBL: You know it is people like you who make me sick! You sit there with your welfare checks, and instead of going out and working for a living you expect people like me to give you hand outs! Why don’t you people go get a damn job!

Jim Ross: Totally out of line!

Boo!!

JBL: Speaking of a person who needs a job, I came out here because I have a beef I want to settle. For those of you who can afford a radio in this hell hole, you know that I have my very own radio show! I got a call today from a fan who called my program and said they loved me! They said I was one of the greatest things to happen to the bussiness ever!

Boo! JBL kicks the bottom rope in frustration.

JBL: One of the best things? God Dammit, I do declare that I there ain’t been one damn thing in this bussiness that happened to it that was then when JBL stepped through those ropes for the first time. I challenged this so called fan to name me one wrestler who has done more for this bussiness then me, and you know who they said? Hulk Hogan!

CHEER!

JBL: You people agree! We’ll I’ll be! You are as dumb as you look!

Boo!

JBL: You actually believe Hulk Hogan is better then me?

Cheer!

JBL: Then I guess I will just have to prove all of you wrong! You see, I have sent a written invitation to Hulk Hogan to join us next week on Raw, and if he accepts I will expose him for the FRAD that he is really is!

Jim Ross: Did you hear that Tazz? Hulk Hogan will be on Raw Next Week!

World Championship Match: ©Randy Orton vs Kurt Angle

This was a classic match one. Orton and Angle put on a wrestling clinic for the better part of half an hour. Angle had the Ankle Lock applied, but Orton rolled through once more! Angle went for an Angle Slam later on the match, but Orton slid out the backside. He gave a shoulder thrust sending Angle into the ropes. Keibler pulled down the bottom rope, and Angle fell over the top. This didn’t do anything but fire up Angle, who took control of the match from there. A few moments later, Angle hits the Angle slam on Orton! He has the title won! 1-2-3!!! No! Wait Keibler pulls the foot of her man onto the bottom rope! The ref has no choice but the restart the match. Angle doesn’t realize it. The ref tries to tell him, but Angle doesn’t want to hear it. He turns around… RKO! RKO! RKO! 1-2-3!

Winner: And STILL World Champion, Randy Orton

Match Quality Rating: 91 **** ½

Jim Ross: I don’t believe it! Angle was screwed out of the World Championship!

Tazz: There ain’t nothing like a good woman J-R!

Jim Ross: That jezebel. She cost Kurt Angle the World Championship, Easy on the Eyes or Not!

Orton rolls to the outside. Keibler hands him the World Title Belt, and the two embrace. They make their way up the entrance ramp, where they look back in the ring, and see Angle fuming. Orton raises the World Title in the direction of Angle and the scene fades on this.

IPB Image

RAW PREVIEW: May 08, 2006

Last week, after Ric Flair announced that he would challenge the WWE Champion, Triple H at Backlash, Triple H tossed the Sixteen Time World Champion Ric Flair off the entrance stage. Flair’s status is unknown at this time, but what will Triple H have to say about this brutal attack on his one time mentor? And one week after telling John Cena that things are now personal, what does HBK have in store for the Doctor of Thuganomics? One thing is clear, these three will be in the same ring when Triple H and Shawn Michaels team up to take on John Cena. The question is, will Cena have a Ric Flair as his partner? Or will this a handicap match!

In other action, last week John Bradshaw Layfield laid out an invitation to none other then the Immortal Hulk Hogan to show up to Raw this week. Will Hogan be in the house? And if so, what does JBL have in store for the Hulkster? Plus one week after watching the Tag Team Championships slip through their hands, Big Show and Kane will have a shot at becoming number one contender’s when they face their rivals from Nu Breed, Carlito and Chris Masters!

Plus the IC Champion Shelton Benjamin will be in action, and More!

Confirmed Matches:

SNME Rematch! John Cena and Ric Flair vs Triple H and HBK

IC Title Match: ©Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy

Kane & Big Show vs Carlito and Chris Masters

Non-Title: Reverend Malcolm vs Chavo Guerrero

IPB Image

Raw 08 May 06 – ‘Get Your Payback On! ’

Jim Ross: Welcome everybody to Raw! What a great show we have in store for you!

Tazz: J-R I just can’t get over how we started off last week my man. Flair getting tossed off that stage. I just can’t get that image out of my head.

Jim Ross: That was a scary situation. No one really knows the status of Ric Flair, even his tag team partner John Cena. However whether Flair is here or not, that match will continue.

Tazz; Yeah, if Flair isn’t here, Cena has to go it alone, which ain’t good.

-Welcome to Randy’s Reign. -

‘Medal’ starts up as Kurt Angle storms out. He shows his ice-cold focus, as he doesn’t even pause for the pyros to go off. He rolls into the ring and pulls out a microphone.

Kurt Angle: Randy Orton, get your butt out here RIGHT NOW!

Tazz: You gotta love how Kurt Angle gets right to the point.

Kurt Angle: Randy Orton, you get your ass out here right now, or I am going to go back there and drag you out here!

‘Mercy Drive’ starts up as the World Champion and Staci Keibler walk out they walk down to the ring, but obviously not dressed for battle.

Randy Orton: Let me guess you want another shot?

Kurt Angle: You’re damn right I do!

Randy Orton: Well tough. You already got your shot, and I beat you. What do you think? Just because you won a gold medal… how long has it been ten years now… that it entitles you to endless amounts of title shots? Kurt get over it. You lost.

Kurt Angle: Get over it? You want me to get over it?

Randy Orton: Yes you need too…

WACK! Angle drills Orton in the face! Angle hits him again! A third shot sends Orton to the canvas. He rolls out of the ring, and him and Keibler reunited at the bottom of the entrance ramp.

Randy Orton: What the hell is your problem!

Tazz: I don’t think Kurt is going to take no for an answer.

Randy Orton: You want a shot so bad? Then earn one! Tonight beat someone good.

Kurt Angle: You want me to wrestle in a number one contender’s match? That’s fine, just name my opponent.

Randy Orton: Alright let me think….

Staci Keibler whispers something in his ear.

Randy Orton: I like that. Yeah, Kurt you are going to face someone later tonight, but I won’t tell you! Just get ready!

Jim Ross: What the hell?

Tazz: Orton ain’t gonna tell Kurt who he has to face tonight!

Jim Ross: That isn’t right at all dammit!

Orton walks off with a smirk as Angle is furious!

Non-Title Match: Reverend Malcolm vs Chavo Guerrero

As soon as the bell sounds ‘Punk’d’ starts up and CM Punk walks out to the ring and joins Ross and Tazz at ringside. Chavo takes advantage of this and dominates the early going, even hitting his old finisher a DDT off the top rope. However when that didn’t get the victory, Chavo complained too long and turned the momentum in the match. When Tazz asked Punk why he was down here, he said to get a birds eye view of this ‘Malcolm’. He said that last week it felt as if he had been in the ring with him before. As Punk is saying this, Reverend Malcolm is taking it too the Cruiserweight Champion. He lands a huge springboard leg drop, but can not pick up the three count. Reverend Malcolm soon later hits the double arm DDT, and as soon as he executes this move CM Punk explodes from behind the table. He pulls Reverend out of the ring and throws him into the ring post, ending this match.

Winner: No Contest

Match Quality Rating: 88

Reverend Malcolm falls down in front of the announce table. CM Punk circles him for a moment before beginning to rip off the mask of Reverend Malcolm. Chavo baseball slides right into Punk, breaking this up. The two begin to fight. They exchange punches for a little bit until Chavo backs off. Punk backs up, and backs right into a low blow from Malcolm! Punk slumps over. RITES OF PASSAGE! Reverend Malcolm rips off the mask to reveal himself to the Christopher Daniels!

Jim Ross: Oh my lord!

Tazz: Holy Shit! That has been Daniels all along!

Daniels stands over Punk for the longest time, as the crowd is in total shock at what they just witnessed.

Tazz: Do you believe that JR?

Jim Ross: That never even crossed my mind. I am totally shocked. Christopher Daniels was Reverend Malcolm!

-Hassan Knows Racism When He Sees It-

‘Won’t Back Down’ starts up as Muhammad Hassan walk out to a loud thunderous ovation of boos and jeers. He walks out and down to the ring with his manager Daivari.

Muhammad Hassan:: You people make me sick! If I were as white as all of you people you would be cheering me! You would be praising me for how I looked death square in the eye at Saturday Night Main Event against the Undertaker.

Jim Ross: I don’t like this kid, but I will give him that.

Muhammad Hassan: Instead you are laughing at my failure! You cheered as the Deadman chokeslammed me yet again into the canvas. You probably wanted him to try to end my career again, didn’t you?

Cheer!

Muhammad Hassan:: Racist! Racist! All of you! You are all racist! I am the most dis…

Can You Dig It Sucka!

The crowd cheers as ‘Dig It’ starts up and out walks Booker T.

Booker T: So let me get this straight. Being a black man, I would have no idea how it feels to be discriminated against huh?

Daivari: My brother, don’t you see! He is speaking on behalf of brothers like you.

Booker T: What did you just call me?

Daivari: Brother. Isn’t that what you type like call yourself?

Booker T: My time? Tell me you didn’t just say that?

Daivari: TELL ME! You didn’t just say that!

Muhammad Hassan: Excuse Daivari, he didn’t mean anything by it.

Booker T: Good…

Muhammad Hassan: But I do…

Hassan drills Booker with a clothesline! Booker falls to the canvas but picks himself right back up. Daivari explodes with a superkick sending Booker crashing to the canvas. Muhammad moves over and locks in the camel clutch on Booker T! Daivari gets in his face and begins to scream at him, even slapping him in the face.

Jim Ross: This is totally disrespectful. He is literally slapping the man in the face!

Tazz: Booker is getting totally punked JR!

Kane/Big Show vs Carlito/Masters

Kane and Big Show dominated this match really from the opening bell. Carlito and Masters never had an answer for their size. Kane hits a huge double clothesline off the top rope to both Carlito and Masters. He makes the tag to Big Show. Show executes a double headbutt. As this happens, Torrie Wilson and Sean Morley start to make their way down to the ring. This distracts Kane who turns around, as does Big Show. Carlito uses this and drills Big Show. Masters joins him and the two men toss Big Show into the ropes, and right into Kane! Kane falls to the floor! Big Show explodes however with a double clothesline! He signals for the end. He grabs Masters and pulls him up to his feet. Kane begins to stir on the outside. Big Show lifts Masters up into the air, CHOKESLAM! Kane spins the Big Show around, CHOKESLAM! Kane chokeslams his partner! Kane rolls out of the ring. Carlito rolls into the ring and covers Big Show. 1-2-3!

Winner: Carlito and Chris Masters!!!

Match Quality Rating: 73

-You Don’t Always Get What You Want-

‘Submissive’ starts up as Samoa Joe walks out onto the entrance ramp. He makes his way down to the ring as the fans cheer for this new superstar.

Samoa Joe: All of you know why I am down here, so I am not going to waste time explaining it. Edge, get down here and accept my challenge you scumbag.

‘See Clearly’ starts up as the pyros go off. The place explodes as Edge walks out onto the entrance ramp with his lovely sex kitten (Ha) Lita.

Edge: Yeah? What do you want?

Samoa Joe: …

Edge: I know. I know. You want an answer to your little challenge. I just have a question for you tubby, what is in it for me? Because if my memory serves me correctly the last time I stepped into the ring with you, I came out victorious? Why would I step into the ring with you again?

Samoa Joe: To prove you can win a match on your own. That is why I am challenging you to a cage match!

Jim Ross: A Cage Match!

Tazz: I like the sounds of that one JR!

Edge: Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! A cage match! You have to be loco! There isn’t any way I am stepping into a cage with you. Unlike you, my career has an upside.

Boo!

Edge: Boo all you want, you aren’t seeing me climb into a cage anytime soon. No Way.

Samoa Joe: What’s the matter Edge? Having a sudden case of the …*BEEP*

Cheer!

Edge: What the hell are you? Three? Can’t you get a point across without getting censored?

Samoa Joe: Edge, I am not out here to socialize. Just accept my damn challenge so I can go ahead and kick your ass.

Cheer!

Edge: Fine! You want an answer! Go to Hell! No!

Boo!

Edge tosses the mic down and storms off. Samoa Joe looks on confused.

Jim Ross: What the hell?

Tazz: He said no?

IC Title Match: ©Shelton Benjamin vs Matt Hardy

Matt Hardy really took the fight right to Shelton Benjamin. Hardy hit a SIDE EFFECT early in the match that seemed to derail the Champ for most of the match. Shelton was finally able to turn the corner in the match when he caught Hardy with a superkick out of nowhere. Shelton made the cover. 1-2-KICKOUT! Shelton couldn’t believe it! He thought he had the match won. Shelton continued to dominate the match for the next few minutes, but Hardy executed a jawbreaker seemly out of nowhere. Hardy made the cover, 1-2-KICKOUT! Hardy climbed to the middle rope, but when he dove off, Shelton sprung up to his feet. He caught Matt Hardy in mid air, and dropped him with the T-Bone Suplex! 1-2-3!

Winner: And STILL Intercontinental Champion, Shelton Benjamin!

Match Quality Rating: 97

-HHH gloats about what he did to Flair, hypes handicap Match-

All Hail the King of Kings!

‘King of Kings’ starts up as Triple H walks out onto the entrance ramp with the WWE Championship. The crowd is booing him crazy as he walks down to the ring.

The Game’ Triple H: Boo all you want, it won’t change the fact that I am still the WWE Champion.

HHH smirks as he throws the belt over his shoulder, totally playing the crowd.

‘The Game’ Triple H:: I don’t know if anyone here got to see Raw last week, but in case you missed it, lets just Space Mountain is out of service… permanently!

Boo!

The Game’ Triple H:: That’s right! I just got a call from Shane telling me that my match with Ric Flair is off. Something about an accident last week, and now he has a broken leg? I don’t know what happened there?

Jim Ross: Come on!

Tazz: He is a straight killer, JR.

The Game’ Triple H: So I guess Johnny boy. You are going to fight all by yourself tonight. Too bad, because…

‘Our Time Is Now’ starts up as John Cena explodes through the curtain with mic in hand he makes his way down to the ring.

John Cena: Don’t get it twisted, I got no problem going toe to toe with you and HBK, but what you did to Flair man… that was just wrong.

‘The Game’ Triple H: And I feel really bad about that too.

Jim Ross: Sure he does!

John Cena: You know you aren’t half as good you think you are.

The Game’ Triple H: And you suck twice as much as these people already believe you do! Come on kid, what’s next? Are we going to sit out here and trade ‘Ya Mamma’ jokes with that kid from ‘That 70s Show’? Seriously? You see that is the difference between you and me John. You talk a big game. I am walk a big game. I…

John Cena explodes with a right hand! The Champ crashes to the canvas.

Jim Ross: Go get you some! John Cena is doing a lot of WALKING right now! He is walking a mudhole right through The Game!

John Cena vs HHH and HBK

Cena and Triple H are already battling in the ring. Shawn Michaels rushes down to the ring and joins Hunter in beating down on Cena. As HHH said, Flair isn’t in the building tonight, so this will be a handicap match. Cena fights back knocking HHH out of the ring. He then turns his attention towards HBK and takes the fight to him. However HHH rolls back into the ring and the two former friends begin to double team Cena. They both stomp away at him on the canvas. The ref forces them to back up, so they obey. Cena fights to his feet, but is totally disoriented. John Cena staggers right into a SUPERKICK! Cena crashes to the canvas. Triple H screams at Cena to get up. Cena finally does and when he does, Hunter drops him with the pedigree! Hunter makes the cover 1-2-3!

Winner: HBK and Triple H

Match Quality Rating: 82

-What We Gotz Here is a Bunch of Turncoats!-

‘The Dallas Theme’ starts up as John Bradshaw Layfield emerges from the back and makes his way down to the ring.

JBL: The moment of truth has arrived. I came out here last week and challenged Hulk Hogan PUBLICLY to meet me in this ring. I would give him the time to show up, but we all know that he isn’t here. He is probably off shooting some more scenes for his reality show, or promoting his talentless daughter…

‘Real American’ starts up as the roof blows off the place. Hulk Hogan makes his way down to the ring as JBL is in a total state of shock. Hogan enters the ring, but the place is going bonkers with ‘Hogan, Hogan, Hogan’ chants.

JBL: You showed up!

Hulk Hogan: You are darn right I showed up brother. I wasn’t about to let a chump like you punk out the Hulkster brother!

JBL is still shocked that Hogan came out. He is totally caught off guard.

JBL: I still can’t believe you showed up. After all it is totally against your character to do anything that doesn’t beneficent you. What’s the matter? Is your reality show about to start up again?

Hulk Hogan: What’s your problem brother? What is your beef with the Hulkster? Is it just jealousy?

JBL: Ha! Jealous! Nothing could be farther from the truth. I hate you! I hate everything you stand for! I hate the fact that your name is associated with this profession that I love so greatly. In my eyes you are nothing more then a black eye to his bussiness!

Jim Ross: This just isn’t right.

Hulk Hogan: Well you know..

JBL: You let me finish! How dare you walk around this company like it is your own little promotional circuit? You used this bussiness for twenty years and I am sick and tired of everyone being forced to kiss your ass! Every single time you didn’t get your way, you ran off to Hollywood. Then after your movie flopped, you would come running back to the wrestling bussiness.

Tazz: Ouch, JBL going a little personal here JR.

JBL: There these fans would accept you with open arms. After awhile people would forget about how bad of an actor you are, and another movie role would pop up. Yet again, you turned your back on these fans, only to return after your movie flopped again! I don’t know what is more pathetic the movie makers in Hollywood who keep giving you movie roles, or these fans for keeping accepting you after you turn your backs on them.

Hulk Hogan: Just hold it right there brother! You don’t know a damn thing, so if I were you I would shut your mouth before I shut it for you!

Jim Ross: You tell him Hulkster!

JBL: Come on Hogan. Give it up. No one in their right mind believes that you still posses ANY talent. There isn’t a soul in that locker room who believes that you still has what it takes to lace up those boots. You…

IF YA SMELL… WHAT THE ROCK… IS COOKIN!

Jim Ross: OH MY LORD! OH MY LORD! The ROCK! THE ROCK IS HERE!

Tazz: Now there is someone who I bet still thinks the Hulkster has a few gallons still left in the tank.

The Rock makes his way down to the ring. JBL is totally shocked.

The Rock: Who in the blue hell are you?

JBL: I am Bradshaw dammit!

The Rock: IT DOESN’T MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS!

Cheer!

The Rock: But Bradshaw you say? Aren’t you that goofy jabroni who walked around here with a cowboy a few years back?

JBL: That was me. I was part of the greatest tag team of all time, the APA.

The Rock: And what happened to that team?

JBL: We broke up.

The Rock: You mean you sold him out.

JBL: Now wait a minute!

“You Sold Out, You Sold Out”.

The Rock: So you didn’t sell him out? So let me get this straight, Hogan can go take a break from wrestling and film movies… movies that his fans will be able to see him in, thus still getting to enjoy his talents. When was the last time you teamed up with your old tag partner?

JBL: It was a long time ago, but….

The Rock: And the reason is? You sold him out! If anyone in this ring knows a thing or two about selling out it is the goofy looking bastard in the monkey suit!

Cheer!

JBL: Now you listen here! You are lucky that I don’t beat both of your asses right here!

The Rock: You could beat me and Hulk? Together? As a team?

JBL: You are damn right I could, you no talent bastard!

The Rock: Then I guess it is official, if Hogan can find time in his scdeule, then how about at Backlash you take on the Hulkster and myself in a handicap match?

Cheer!

JBL: Now wait a damn minute!

Jim Ross: What the matter JBL? A case of the limber tail?

You’re a P*****Y. You’re a P*****Y.

JBL: Fine! I agree! I can beat both of your asses! Hell I’ll do it right now!

JBL lunges and goes for the Clothesline from Hell. Rock pushes Hogan out of the way, and lets Bradshaw bounce off the ropes. SPINEBUSTER! Bradshaw is rocked! The Rock gets up for the Elbow Drop. He gives JBL a kick, but Hogan moves in. He taps the Rock on the shoulder and points to him. The Rock has a smile as the crowd loves it. Hogan bounces off the ropes, then bounces off the other ropes…. PEOPLE’S ELBOW!

Jim Ross: Do you believe what we just witnessed!

Tazz: Yeah, the beginning of the end for JBL.

Jim Ross: It couldn’t happen to a better guy.

#1 World Title Contender’s Match: Kurt Angle vs The Undertaker

The match starts out with Angle really taking it to the Deadman early on. Angle exploded with rights and lefts, however the Deadman fires back with some fists of his own. The crowd is loving this as two of the most beloved stars in the WWE are going at it. Angle goes for a running clothesline but Taker knocks him out with a boot to the face! 1-KICKOUT! Taker has to work on Angle some more and does over the next few minutes. He dominates the next few minutes of the match. Angle appears to be moments away from losing. The Undertaker walks the ropes. Old School! No! Angle reversed it! Angle Slam! Angle Slam! 1-2-KICKOUT! Angle is shocked as the Deadman kicks out of his finisher. Angle beats the mat in frustration. Angle lifts Taker up. Deadman explodes with a Chokeslam! This one may be over! Undertaker lifts up Angle, Tombstone! No! Angle reverses it! Angle delivers a TOMBSTONE of his own! 1-2-3!

Winner: And NEW #1 Contender Kurt Angle!!!

Match Quality Rating: 78

As soon as the match is over Randy Orton slides into the ring. He goes to RKO Angle, but Kurt pushes him off. Orton falls down to the canvas, and then rolls out of the ring. He backtracks up the entrance ramp. Kurt Angle screams for him to come back down to the ring, but Orton thinks better of it.

Tazz: Go get you some Orton!

Jim Ross: I doesn’t look like the Champ is interested anymore, but whether he wants it or not, he will have to defend his title against Kurt Angle at Backlash!

Tazz: That is going to be off the hook!

Jim Ross: What a night we have had. Good Night Everybody!

IPB Image

~The rumor mill has been going into over drive about the real reason Ric Flair was taking off of the air. At Saturday Night Main Event, Ric Flair approached the company, and after admitting to have a problem with his drinking problem, he in formed the company that he was going to need some time off to recovery from this illness. Flair's job is in no means in jeapordy. We wish him the best of luck during these dark days for him, and look forward to the day when he can grace the ring one more time.

~On a different note, the Poster for Backlash has been released and features the WWE Champion, Triple H.

IPB Image

~Mark Henry has been released. Many have seen this day coming after Henry butchered what many consider to be the Undertaker's last Wrestlemania match. The final straw was probably at Raw when he failed to sell Dave Batista. Henry was approached with the desire to move him down to the OVW, but he elected instead to break from the company.

~The WWE also announces that the company has signed former Tough Enough Winners Miss Jackie and Maven! They are being sent to the OVW for a few weeks, but expect them in the WWE very shortly.

~As many sites have been reporting, JBL suffered a back injury the week before Saturday Night Main Event. He has been working through this but if the condition worsens he will require surgery.

RAW PREVIEW: May 15, 2006

Last week the fans of WWE Aggression heard that the sixteen time World Champion, Ric Flair would he sidelined for a long time after the brutal attack at the hands of Triple H. The WWE Champion used Flair’s injury to one up John Cena last week. What will the Doctor of Thuganomics do this week to counter? What will HBK do now that things between him and Cena have been PERSONAL?

In other action, last week Kane turned his back on Big Show last week, leaving him to be defeated in the ring. The Big Show is still out, however Kane will be in the house. Will he offer some insight into why he turned his back on his tag team partner, and more importantly a shot at the World Tag Team Championships? Plus at the request of John Bradshaw Layfield, he will go one on one with The Rock!

Plus Chris Benoit puts his title on the line against Booker T, and More!

Confirmed Matches:

JBL vs The Rock

Kane vs Rosey

US Title Match: ©Chris Benoit vs Booker T

• 10 months later...