Rate It

The first thing that I really think could be much better is the text. It's small and plain. You could also include a bit of text that says 'enter' perhaps? But yeah, I would make the 'samoajoe.com' quite a bit bigger and have it as a main focus, along with the cut of Joe.

I particularly like the background, though, I think that's well good. The pictures in the background aren't blended too badly but some edges could do with a bit more work. IMO the spacing and positioning of them is pretty good.

I don't like the green effect on the main cut of Joe. I see what you were going for, trying to link it in with the green theme but I think it would look better normal colour. Perhaps switch the green from him to the text (say a stroke or shadow). Also noticed that the cut is a little iffy around his thumb.

Overall I'd give it a 6-7/10. Solid piece but with a few changes it could be much better.

I'd have made the text a much more prominent and important part of the image because it's an image to serve a purpose, and the text being so small is just making it more difficult for the viewer to see the purpose of the image.

I also wouldn't have used 4 images blended into the background, because it's a bit too much. Each one is too small to be a significant part of the image, and they all take away from each other IMO. I would have focused on just the one, and used the rest of the space for some bigger text.