Complete Sci Fi Mural

K

http://maximumhomepage.com/keith/londoncal...scifimural.html

Yeah so it was kind of selfish to take another turn, but it seemed like a nice way to bookend the whole project.

Oh, and Xero... the phaser blast is coming out of the Klingon ships torpedo launchers :pinch: ;) . Looks awesome though.

Yeah... looks good. Well done guys.

Looks awesome, nice way to finish it off as well Keith.

All of them are really good, the stand out ones being Jimmy's Cyberpunk, AJ's laptop graphic (looks really great) and Xero Gravity's. Not to say any of them came off bad, but those were my favourites.

Looking at the section that stems Norris - Adgray - Matzat - Faded gives me an idea for another project.. maybe not the next one, but eventually.

We make something like this.

solar_system_ill.jpg

Someone makes a sun, and everyone else makes a planet, or an asteroid field, or something, each one personal. It can be serious like Planet-X/Y, or whimsical like the one with the big ant. The only rules would be thin starfield background, like in the example (Easier to merge together (Maybe someone could post one that tesselates that we could all use)) and they are full color and... er.. realistic (To the point that they look correct when placed in a line) (So, no text anywhere) we agree on a canvas size, but the size of the planet is up to the creator.

It might seem restricting, but you can be quite creative, planet type, size, rings, moons, anomolies, satellites (Ships and the like) and like the big ant, it can be personalised in other ways.

Plus it has the advantage of us all being able to work on them at the same time.

Just a musing is all. I figure everyone is tired of the sci-fi thing for now.. but when it gets slow in here again maybe.

Looking at the section that stems Norris - Adgray - Matzat - Faded gives me an idea for another project.. maybe not the next one, but eventually.

We make something like this.

solar_system_ill.jpg

Someone makes a sun, and everyone else makes a planet, or an asteroid field, or something, each one personal. It can be serious like Planet-X/Y, or whimsical like the one with the big ant. The only rules would be thin starfield background, like in the example (Easier to merge together (Maybe someone could post one that tesselates that we could all use)) and they are full color and... er.. realistic (To the point that they look correct when placed in a line) (So, no text anywhere) we agree on a canvas size, but the size of the planet is up to the creator.

It might seem restricting, but you can be quite creative, planet type, size, rings, moons, anomolies, satellites (Ships and the like) and like the big ant, it can be personalised in other ways.

Plus it has the advantage of us all being able to work on them at the same time.

Just a musing is all. I figure everyone is tired of the sci-fi thing for now.. but when it gets slow in here again maybe.

So in basic terms, we all use the same starry background and add a planet or other spacey type thing to the mural. Sounds pretty good to me. Good also stick in spaceships and other stuff, just planets and stars would get boring.

Oh and the mural looks good. Shame it died though, I would've liked another go.

• 2 weeks later...