New York Wrestling Alliance

I like what you're doing with Orlando Jordan. Giving him a character that actually works, what a concept. I also like the team of Doan and Nemeth and what you're doing with Jeter. I like the Spirit Squad to a point but I think in real life they could all be used better.

Also, one other thing, you keep referring to "Ohio". If you're talking about OVW, that's actually located in Louisville, KY.

New York Wrestling Alliance News

* Johnny Jeter’s call-up to the main roster has been postponed. He was supposed to start working house shows this week in preparation but all plans were scrapped when Lance Cade broke his nose after a match with Trevor Murdoch. He’s not scheduled to miss any ring time however but WWE officials don’t want to debut him while he has to wear a protective face mask. It’s uncertain whether he’ll get called up when he fully recovers as Jamie Noble won the Cruiserweight Title from Gregory Helms which was the position marked for Jeter.

* Expect Justice Smith to show up in NYWA soon. There are talks of putting him together with Seth Skyfire to form a big man/little man tag team.

* Terry Taylor is still under intense pressure from John Laurinaitis to start using Dalip Singh on the NYWA TV show. Taylor so far hasn’t used Singh and is adamant about not using him until he feels he’s at the required level. Taylor is on record as saying that out of everyone in NYWA, Dalip Singh is at the bottom of the pile when it comes to in ring talent. Expect Dalip to be used sometime over the next month in NYWA.

* Doug Basham who was set to start with NYWA a few weeks ago apparently went AWOL and didn’t report to NY as scheduled. He was very close to being fired at one point but everything has been sorted out and he should be starting with the group in the coming weeks.

* NYWA Champion Elijah Burke worked both house shows over the weekend. He beat Val Venis in a decent match on Saturday night and on Sunday Night he was said to have had a very good match with Kurt Angle as a part of the Kurt Angle Invitational. It’s obvious Kurt carried him to an excellent match as he is far from ready but a call-up could very well be on the cards.

* Mark Jindrak, who has been in trouble with WWE officials over the past few weeks looks to be headed to NYWA. Jindrak broke the dress code last week and the week before arrived late to a show, so late in fact that he was taken off the card.

Edited by LBTN™

• 10 months later...