Some New Graphics

These two are the first graphics I've made completely with Photoshop as I usually use a combination of both PS and PSP.

Here's my latest sig:

juliusjones0lb.jpg

And a WrestleMania 22 poster:

wrestlemania223gb.jpg

I like the sig, only big negatives I'd point out are that I could have done something more original with the text and perhaps the colour scheme should have been blue to go with the Dallas Cowboys colours. Other than that, though, I like it.

There's something about the 'Mania poster I don't like, although I can't put my finger on it. I'm not sure :unsure: . I do, however, like the text on it.

So, thoughts/ratings/comments?

There's something about the signature that puts me off. I can't place what.

I like the poster, however. But the Smackdown logo pisses me off.That's not your fault, I just hate it because the old one used to have a kind of symmetry with the Raw logo, which is good because they're usually next to each other on posters and such. I also dislike the placement of Orton and Kurt Angle. If it were myself, I probably would've put the image of Angle on the right side, with Orton's image in the center of the other two. I love the background and color scheme, though.

I can't get used to using PS for all of it anyway.

Here's a new one. Used PS for the background and main Orton image, the rest I did on PSP.

orton5bb.jpg

Not too happy with the 'the legend killer' text. I went for something simple but I think it could have been much better. The rest I'm happy with though.

overall great images . it seems you do best when working with both programs. I absolutely love the effect on the Randy orton text. overall its very well done . Something about the sig graphic troubles me put I can't quiet put my finger on it. the Wm 22 poster is good as well with no flaws that I can see. great job man I've said it once and I'll say it again you've developed into one kick ass graphics maker.

keep up the good work