EAST WING: MARSH VS FOURSTARFIZZLE

FOURSTARFIZZLE

-------------

Cons: This might sound a bit harsh, but if I were going through a CD rack looking for something to select... my eyes wouldn't immediately be drawn to this cover. It's not really downgrading the cover or anything-- it's a nice design, but because of just how subtle everything is, most would pass it by. Now, if you're an Atari fan, obviously there would be that acception.

Thats exactly what I was trying to convey (poorly, though it was) in my earlier post on the graphic.

I wasn't saying it was bad, on the contrary, I loved the simplicity and crispness of it but if I didn't know who Atari was and I was looking through my favorite music store its not something I would be compelled to listen to or pick up.

Great work by both guys though and I could tell this was gonna be just that close.

I don't know whether I'm understanding you two right, but you make it sound like somebody would go to a music shop and buy a CD based on the cover design. Who would do that? :ohwell:

Actually, if I'm in the market for new music then I'll do just that. I go into a cd store, look through the shelves and hope a cd cover grabs my eye. My usual thought is "Damn, that's creative, I wonder if the music is as creative." Unfortunately that sometimes gets me in trouble.

With that said, I'd actually have both either of these albums at first glance, so either of them could have pulled it off. Congrats FSF