V for Vendetta

Guest thederekeffect1

With all credit, I think the bottom half was fine. Although the red V does make it look a lot better. It's the top half that gets to me. Putting a shadow behind the text really did help though. That was one of the issues I had with the top half. I don't know if it's the background or the cut of natalie portman that I don't like in the top half. On one hand, it could be the background. I think it looks too bright for the movie. But I also think the poster as a whole would look better without the cut of Natalie Portman. I know she's a big part of the movie, but she just seems out of place there.

P.S. I actually think the "For Vandetta" text looked better plain. I do however like the V better that way.

I like the second version better if only because the tagline fits much better. I don't really like the bevel though. The names on the top will be tough to do anything with, since there's such high contrasting colours up there.

Good graphic though.