2 Stampede Wrestling Graphics

Stampede Wrestling graphic for the May 5th show:

stampedepostermay5th27kf.jpg

Stampede Wrestling North American Champion, APOCALYPSE:

apoc20fx.jpg

Yea...I made those earlier tonight. Just want some feedback. I know they arn't as good as alot of your guys stuff but the best way to improve is criticism right? Anyways yes...feedback is appreciated.

Pretty decent stuff although you can work on some of your cuts. In the top image, also, I noticed that the quality of the wrestler's pictures are a bit faded, washed out somewhat and they are completely one-upped by the background's bright colors.

I would suggest playing with levels and color adjustments to fix that. You seem to be going in the right direction though.

I agree. The cuts on the first piece is what's bringing it down.

First piece

- The text placement on the bottom is random. Either have it centered and center alligned, or on the left and left alligned.

- Work on the cutting.

- Possibly fade the two back cuts in to the background to make it feel less full.

Second piece

A lot better because you can't see any dodgy cuts. However:

- I dislike the way the wrestler is just in the middle bit and not outside, doesn't quite work for me but i understand what you were trying to do.

- Text is alright but needs a bit more contrast from the background.

- background is once again pretty nice.