JSV presents....RAW

JSV

IPB Image

Following Wrestlemania 22, Vince McMahon announced that on a RAW and Smackdown supershow after Raw’s Backlash yet another draft lottery would take place. With 8 superstars switching.

RAW presents WWE Backlash:

Women’s Championship

Mickie James defeated Trish Status.

Carlito defeated Chris Masters

Carlito did not break the masterlock just avoided it before a cheeky low blow and roll up for the win.

The McMahon’s defeated Shaun Michaels and God.

In the most Un-PC WWE moment to date. A man dressed as God came to the ring but turned on HBK and hit a Pedrigree before being revealed as Triple H. After the match HBK resigns.

Kane defeated Big Show via disqualification.

Big Show showed Kane that he can be just as nasty as him. Show destroyed the Big Red Machine with the ringsteps with Kane leaving the arena on a streacher.

Money In The Bank and Intercontinental Championship

Shelton Benjamin defeated Rob Van Dam

RVD was up top with seemingly the match won when Charlie Haas’s interference allowed Benjamin to pick up the win with ‘The World’s Greatest Tag Team’ reunited.

WWE Championship

Edge defeated Triple H and John Cena

With the help of Lita Edge became two-time champion

]Monday 1st May 2006: WWE Draft

In the 3 first draws it looked as if Raw was in trouble. John Cena, Edge and Mickie James went to Smackdown taking the WWE and Women’s title. In exchange Raw acquired William Regal, the injured Hardcore Holly and Paul Birchall.

Things went from bad to worse for Raw with Matt Hardy and Steven Richards being traded for Trish Stratus and Triple H.

When the final three of Umaga(w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada), Viscera and Chris Masters were drafted to Smackdown it seems Raw finally had a bit of luck and when the United States Champion JBL and Orlando Jordan came out things were still looking bleak for Raw until the final draft was revealed as World Heavyweight Champion: Rey Mysterio and saved what had been a truly awful night for Raw.

IPB Image

(ROSTER UPDATED AS AND WHEN NECESSARY)

Commentary: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

UPPER CARD

Kane (heel)

Height: 7 foot

Weight: 326Ilbs

Finishers: Chokeslam and Tombstone Piledriver

Honours: WWE Champion, Intercontinental Champion, World Tag Team Champion, WCW Tag Team Champion, WWE Hardcore Champion

Since his debut in 1997, Kane has been involved in memorable feuds with the likes of Undertaker, Stone Cold and Edge before recently embarking on a bitter rivalry with Big Show.

Ric Flair (face)

Height: 6 foot 1

Weight: 243Ilbs

Finisher: Figure Four Leglock

Honours: WWE Champion, WCW Champion, WWE Intercontinental Champion, WCW United States Champion, World Tag Team Champion.

The former Horseman and Evolution member is a 16-time World Champion who is always on the look out for number 17.

Rob Van Dam (face)

Height: 6 foot

Weight: 235 pounds

Finisher: Five-Star Frog Splash

Honours: WWE Intercontinental Champion, World Tag Team Champions, WWE Tag Team Champion; WWE European Champion; WWE Hardcore Champion; ECW Television; ECW Tag Team Champion.

Mr. Monday Night: Rob Van Dam. Has done it all except become World Champion. In many people’s eyes the greatest superstar never to hold the top title. RVD recently lost his Money In The Bank shot to Shelton Benjamin at Backlash.

Shelton Benjamin (heel)

Height: 6 foot 2

Weight: 245 pounds

Finishers: T-bone Suplex and Anklelock

Honours: Intercontinental Championship; WWE Tag Team Champion

After debuting in Team Angle Benjamin has continued to impress as Intercontinental Champion before enlisting the help of Charlie Haas, Benjamin was able to time his Money In the Bank

JBL (heel)

Height: 6 foot 6

Weight: 290 pounds

Finisher: Clothesline From Hell

Honours:

WWE Champion; World Tag Team Champion; WWE Hardcore Champion; United States Champion

The self proclaimed ‘Wrestling God’ become the longest reigning WWE Champion in 10 years before getting involved in the Unites States title hunt.

Mid Card

Rey Mysterio (face)

Height: 5 foot 6

Weight: 165 pounds

Finisher: 6-1-9

Honours: World Heavyweight Championship; WWE Cruiserweight Champion; WWE Tag Team Champion; WCW Tag Team Champion; WCW Cruiserweight Tag Team Champion

Former Cruiserweight Champion Mysterio; did the unbelievable at Wrestlemania 22 by becoming World Heavyweight Champion.

Big Show (face)

Height: 7-foot

Weight: 500 pounds

Finisher: Chokeslam

Honours:WWE Champion; WCW Champion; World Tag Team Champion; WWE Hardcore Champion; United States Champion

Big Show is the biggest athlete in the world and after loses the tag titles he and Kane have been feuding on Raw.

Carlito (face)

Height: 5 foot 10

Weight: 234 pounds

Finisher: Modified Swinging Neckbreaker

Career Highlights: WWE Intercontinental Champion; United States Champion.

After winning the US title on his debut match Carlito has continued to climb the WWE ladder.

Eugene(face)

Height: 6 foot 1

Weight: 238 pounds

Finishers: Rock Bottom

Honours: World Tag Team Champion

Charlie Haas (heel)

Weight: 240 pounds

Finisher: Haas Of Pain

Honours: WWE Tag Team Champion; WWE Intercontinental Champion

Haas returned to Raw to screw RVD out of his Money In The Bank thus aligning with his former partner Shelton Benjamin.

Val Venis (face)

Height: 6 foot 3

Weight: 260 pounds

Finisher: The Money Shot

Career Highlights: WWE Intercontinental Champion; World Tag Team Champion; WWE European Champion

Ladies-man and WWE veteran Val Venis is looking to revitalise his WWE career.

Matt Hardy (face)

Weight: 225 pounds

Finisher: Twist of Fate

Honours: WWE European Champion; WWE Hardcore Champion; World Tag Team Champion; WWE Cruiserweight Champion; WCW Tag Team Champion

After breaking through as a Hardy Boy, Matt Hardy is looking to climb to the next rung on the WWE ladder.

Chavo Guerrero (face)

Weight: 210 pounds

Finishers: Gory Bomb and Frog Splash.

Honours: WCW Crusierweight Champion, WWE Tag Team Champion, WWE Crusierweight Champion

A member of the legendary Guerrero family..

Paul Birchall (face)

Height: 6 foot 4

Weight: 268 pounds

Finisher: C4

After taking on his pirate gimmick: British-born Paul Birchall has gone from strength to strength..

William Regal (heel)

Weight: 245 pounds

Finisher: Regal Stretch

Honours: WCW Television Champion; WWE Intercontinental Champion; WWE European Champion; World Tag Team Champion.

Former Commissioner bought Birchall to WWE before turning on him because if the Pirate gimmick. Now forced to dress in drag whilst tagging with Birchall.

Hardcore Holly (face)(currently injured)

Height: 6 foot

Weight: 235 pounds

Finishing Move: Alabama Slam

Career Highlights: World Tag Team Champion; Hardcore Champion

One of the toughest WWE superstars is still recovering from a long term neck injury.

Spirit Squad (heel)

Members: Mikey, Kenny, Mitch, Johnny and Nicky

Honours: World Tag Team Champions

The impressive male cheerleaders recently won the tag titles from Kane and Big Show.

Lower Card

Orlando Jordan (face)

Weight: 250 pounds

Finisher: reverse STO

Honours: United States Champion

Steven Richards (heel)

Weight: 220 pounds

Finisher: Steven Kick

Honours: WWE Hardcore Champion; ECW Tag Team Champion

Danny Basham (heel)

Height: 6 foot 3

Finisher: Brain Damage

Honours: WWE Tag Team Champion.

Gene Snitsky (heel)

Height: 6 foot 5

Weight: 300 pounds

Finisher: Pump-handle slam

Goldust (face)

Height: 6 foot 6

Finishers: Curtain Call, Golden Globes

Honours: WWE Intercontinental Championship, World Tag Team Championship

Johnny Parisi (heel)

Weight: 250 pounds

Finishing Move: The Shaft (DDT)

Lance Cade (heel)

Height: 6 foot 5

Weight: 261 pounds

Finisher: Lariat Clothesline

Matt Striker (heel)

Weight: 220Ilbs

Finisher: OverDrive

Trevor Murdoch (heel)

Weight: 241 pounds

Finisher: Top Rope Bulldog

Rob Conway (heel)

Weight: 230 pounds

Finishing Move: Ego Trip

Career Highlights: World Tag Team Champion

IPB Image

World Heavyweight Championship

Holder: Shelton Benjamin

01.05.06 - Shelton Benjamin

01.05.06 - Rey Mysterio

IPB Image

WWE Intercontinental Championship

Holder: Rob Van Dam

01.05.06 - Rob Van Dam

01.05.06 - Charlie Haas

01.05.06 - Shelton Benjamin

IPB Image

United States Championship

Holder: JBL

01.05.06 - JBL

IPB ImageIPB Image

World Tag Team Championship

Holders: The Sprit Squad

01.05.06 - The Spirit Squad

Edited by JSV

IPB Image

MONDAY 1ST MAY 2006

Jim Ross: Welcome, Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm Jim Ross alongside Jerry 'The King' Lawler and what a night we have in store tonight and let's get right into the action as Matt Hardy and Val Venis tie up...

Unites States Championship No.1 Contenders Match

Matt Hardy vs. Val Venis

...Val Venis whips Matt Hardy into the corner and drives his knee into the mid section of Hardy. Venis whips Hardy into the opposite corner and again drives into the mid section of Hardy knee first. Venis attempts to complete the hat-trick but Hardy rolls out the way causing Venis to fly stomach first into the corner. Hardy hits a big kick to the gut before a DDT. Hardy goes up top and hits his trademark leg drop. 1..2..Thr..Venis manages to kick out but cannot manage any offensive as Hardy hits a swinging neckbreaker before Northern Lights suplex. 1..2..Thr..again Venis kicks out. Matt Hardy is annoyed with the referee and argues before removing one of the ring post cover. Hardy goes to drives Venis into the exposed ring buckle but Venis blocks and sends Hardy face first into it. Venis hits a fisherman's suplex before going up top and connceting with the Money Shot. 1..2..3!!!

Winner by pinfall: Val Venis

Jim Ross: What an impressive victory from Val Venis who is aiming to revitalise his carrer with the United States title...

(Joey Styles is standing with Rob Van Dam..)

Styles: RVD, last night at Backlash. Shelton Benjamin won your Money In The Bank shot at the Heavyweight Title what are your thoughts..

RVD: First of all. Benjamin didn't win it. He and Haas stole. My thoughts? You and me go way back and you have seen what I can do when pushed. This is only a delay before Mr. Monday Night.....R........V.......D, goes on to become World Heavyweight Champion....

(RVD struts off...)

JR: A message from RVD to Benjamin and infact Rey Mysterio there. And King what are your thoughts on the Draft that took place earlier today...

King: You know what JR, it was fixed. Raw lost Edge, Triple and John Cena and gained Steven Richards and some stupid Pirate...

JR: I'm not sure about that but never the less up next that so-called Pirate teams up with Lady Regal to take on JBL and Orlando Jordan....

World Tag Team Championship No.1 Contenders Match

JBL and Orlando Jordan vs. Paul Birchall and Lady Regal

...JBL and Jordan isolate Regal with a series of double team moves. As the pair are working Birchall tries to break it up and the referee holds him back. This allows Regal to pull out his brass knucks and with a swift left hook knocks out Jordan. JBL goes for the Clothesline From Hell but Regal ducks only for JBL to connect for a second time. JBL goes for the cover but didn't see Birchall make a blind tag. Birchall hits a shoulder breaker before connecting with a Standing Shooting Star Press. A dazed JBL walks straight into C4 from Birchall. 1..2..3!!

Winners by Pinfall: Paul Birchall and Lady Regal

King: I don't believe it, not only does Regal have to continue to dress as a wench but now he and Birchall have a shot at the World Tag Team Champions..

JR: You know what they say: Anything can happen in the WWE.

(After the match, JBL looks at a bemused Orlando Jordan before hitting him with a Clothesline From Heel)

(The cameras show 'The Coach' walking into Vince's office..)

Coach: You wanted to see me?

Vince: Yes, Coach. You see with Smackdown having Judgement Day this month and their return of the famous King Of The Ring. I feel that Raw may be losing it's 'premier' brand status. So I'm going to bring back my own WWE tradition. On Sunday 21st May 2006. Raw will exclusively host Fully Loaded live on pay-per-view...

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

(Shelton Benjamin is with Charlie Haas in the ring..)

Benjamin: The playa is finally at the top. After being held back Shelton Benjamin is the next World Heavyweight Champion. I couldn't do it alone. May thanks to Mr. Haas for his support. And to show you how grateful I am here....

(Shelton hands Charlie Haas the Intercontinental Title...)

Benjamin: The new WWE Intercontinental Champion: Mr. Charlie Haas...

(Suddenly the music of RVD hits and the ring announcer announces the match as an Intercontinental Title match...)

Charlie Haas© w/ Shelton Benjamin vs. Rob Van Dam

....RVD hits the ring and connects with a roundhouse kick before hitting Rolling Thunder on Haas. 1..2..Thr..Haas kicks out but RVD then hits a hurricanarana before going up top and hitting the Five Star Frog Splash. 1..2..Thr..Shelton Benjamin pulls the referee out and punches him to the floor. Benjamin then gets in the ring with a steel chair but Rob Van Dam manages to dropkick the chair on to Benjamin before hitting Van Daminator on Haas. RVD pulls the referee in and makes the cover. 1..2..3!!

Winner by pinfall and NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion: Rob Van Dam

(Before RVD can celebrate Shelton Benjamin hits him with a German suplex before hitting the T-Bone suplex on to the chair. Benjamin then clamps RVD' s ankle in a chair and begins ro stomp on it before locking in the anklelock. It is on for several minutes before security manage to free RVD)

Jim Ross: That son of a bitch may have seriously injured the new Intercontinental Champion..

King: I like this new attitude of Shelton..

Jim Ross: You would King. Well know we must turn our attention to Raw's newest acquistion: World Heavyweight Champion: Rey Mysterio

(Advert for Raw's May PPV airs)

IPB Image

(Rey Mysterio is in the ring..)

Mysterio: I have heard recently that many people feel that I cashed in on Eddie Guerrero's death to kick start my career. Whether you believe that or not the fact remains that I am World Heavyweight Champion and I deserve to be just as much as any other superstar in the WWE Raw locker. So to prove it, I am issuing an open challenge to any Raw superstar for a title match right here, right now....

(After a short pause the music of Big Show plays and Show heads to the ring...)

Jim Ross: My God! When Rey made this challenge the last person he wanted to see was the 500Ilb Big Show...

King: I've got a feeling we may have a new champ...

Rey Mysterio© vs. Big Show

...Rey does his best to hurt Big Show and hits a drop toe hold to the turnbuckle before hitting a splash followed by a hurricanrana. Rey hits a dropkick to the knee before hitting 6-1-9. 1..2..Big Show kicks out and begins to over power Mysterio. After hitting a big chop. Big Show hits a powerbomb before hitting a Chokeslam. 1..2..Thr..Kane hits Big Show in the back stopping the count.

Winner by DQ: Big Show, STILL World Heavyweight Champion: Rey Mysterio.

JR: We were wondering about the condition of Kane and know we know as The Big Red Machine has cost Big Show the Heavyweight Championship...

(Kane drives the chair into the skull of Big Show before Chokeslamming him on to it. Kane then proceeds to choke Big Show with the chair. Big Show begins to cough up blood before Rey Mysterio tries to stop Kane. Kane finally releases the Big Show as EMT's tend to him. Kane turns and chokeslams Rey Mysterio just for good measure. Kane walks up the ramp with his evil laugh...)

JR: What a sick and twisted man, Kane is. Wait a minute...

(Shelton Benjamin makes his way down to the ring and the ring announcer announces that he is cashing in his Money In The Bank...)

JR: That son of a bitch, Benjamin is cashing in his Money In The Bank after Rey Mysterio has been destroyed by Big Show and the Kane...

World Heavyweight Championhip

Rey Mysterio © vs. Shelton Benjamin

...Rey can hardly stand and Benjamin hits the T-Bone suplex. 1..2..Thr..Somehow Mysterio gets a foot on the rope. Benjamin; angry hits a second T-Bone before locking in the Anklelock. Rey gets to the ropes but Benjamin drags him to the centre of the ring. Rey Mysterio can do nothing except tap out.

Winner by Submission and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Shelton Benjamin.

JR: Love him or hate him Shelton Benjamin has climbed to the top and is the new World Heavyweight Champion...

(The cameras fade with Shelton celebrating with the title.)

NOTES:

Biggest Pop (face): 1. RVD 2. Rey 3. Birchall

Biggest Heat (heel): 1. Kane 2. Shelton 3. JBL

I've said before it's good, but before I gave no constructive comment...

This time, I will.

-First off, I think the way you laid out your roster was great, I've always admired that of you :P.

-Bad thing now, you seem to make a lot of changes right from the start, which is maybe not such a good idea, it's well pulled off and all, but from the first show you've got a new World Champ, new Intercontinental champ, etc.

-I personally like Val Venis winning the No1 Contendership, but a tad unrealistic as he is/was (depending whether he's still on WWE *shrugs*) recieveing little to no push on Heat, while Matt Hardy was being hyped on Smackdown.

-Bad thing now, you seem to make a lot of changes right from the start, which is maybe not such a good idea, it's well pulled off and all, but from the first show you've got a new World Champ, new Intercontinental champ, etc.

-I personally like Val Venis winning the No1 Contendership, but a tad unrealistic as he is/was (depending whether he's still on WWE *shrugs*) recieveing little to no push on Heat, while Matt Hardy was being hyped on Smackdown.

Guest mr_raw_13

I like it!!!!!!!! don't listen to other people JSV its YOUR game not theirs and if YOU want to make loads of changes then do it!!! let your imagination run wild buddy. Good job...you got a fan m8!!!

and one more thing to the rest of EWB........

IF YA AINT DOWN WITH THAT THEN I GOT TWO WORDS 4 YA...........S*CK IT!

Guest U.s_Champ_Mysterio

Cool, brought it over to EWB now, huh JSV? Well, I look forward to more at both EWB and PWF.

This will not continue on PWF only here from now on ;)

From WWE.com:

Moments after Raw went off the air, WWE Unlimited revealed that the main event for WWE Fully Loaded would be Rob Van Dam versus Shelton Benjamin for the World Heavyweight Championship. Although these plans may changed depending on the extent of RVD's injury.

current card is subject to change

IPB Image

SUNDAY MAY 21ST 2006

Shelton Benjamin© vs. Rob Van Dam

JBL© vs. Val Venis

The Spirit Squad© vs. Paul Birchall and 'Lady' William Regal

IPB Image

MONDAY 8TH MAY 2006

PREVIEW

New Champ.

In an extraordinary turn of events, Shelton Benjamin cashed in his Money In The Bank and defeated a fatigued Rey Mysterio to become World Heavyweight Champion for the first time.

Following his defeat last week Matt Hardy will have a chance to make a name for himself as he takes on Rey Mysterio.

After weeks of tension Kane and The Big Show will meet in a steel cage match whilst Orlando Jordan has challenged JBL to a street fight.

News of the new Raw GM will be announced whilst we’ll have an update on the condition of RVD plus Val Venis will team up with Eugene to take on Paul Birchall and ‘Lady’ William Regal.

STAY TUNED FOR WWE RAW COMING SOON

Confirmed Matches:

Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio

Cage Match

Kane vs. Big Show

Venis and Eugene vs. Birchall and Regal

Street Fight

Orlando Jordan vs. JBL

IPB Image

MONDAY 8TH MAY 2006

Val Venis and Eugene vs. Paul Birchall and ‘Lady’ William Regal

…Birchall and Regal isolate Eugene and give a spike piledriver before Regal hits a succession of European uppercuts before hitting a back breaker. Paul Birchall hits a shoulder breaker before going for C4. Eugene manages to break it and hits a Rock Bottom. Eugene tags in Venis unseen to the referee Regal has put on his Brass Knuckles before locking in the Regal Stretch. Val manages to get to the corner when Eugene shakes his head before dropping off the apron and walking to the back. Venis has no choice but to tap out.

Winners by submission: Lady William Regal and Paul Birchall

Jim Ross: Ladies and Gentlemen, I welcome you to Raw as a confused Jim Ross. Why on earth did Eugene turn his back on Val Venis?

King: I don’t know JR. I guess he got a little confused...

Jim Ross: I guess that’s a possibility. Now however after one of the worst night’s in his career: Rey Mysterio must bounce back and take on Matt Hardy who also has a point to prove..

Matt Hardy vs. Rey Mysterio

…Rey is the lively of the pair throughout the early stages and after hitting a dragon screw on Hardy he hits a hurricanrana. Rey Mysterio goes up top and attempts a moonsault only for Hardy to put his knees up. Matt Hardy hits a swinging neckbreaker before going up top and connecting with the legdrop. 1..2..Thr..Mysterio gets a shoulder up and Hardy; frustrated sends Rey crashing into the corner before following up with a big clothesline. Hardy hits a reverse DDT before hitting Northern Lights Suplex. 1..2..Thr..again Mysterio kicks out and Hardy is beginning to anger. Hardy sets Rey up for Twist Of Fate only for Rey to break free and hit a roundhouse kick into the ropes. 6-1-9. 1..2..3!!

Winner by pinfall: Rey Mysterio

JR: An important and impressive win there for Rey Mysterio as he…

(Matt Hardy gets back into the ring and drives a steel chair into the skull of Rey Mysterio)

JR: What the hell is he doing?

(Hardy then hits Twist Of Fate on the chair. Hardy then clamps Rey Mysterio’s throat in the chair and gets on the top rope.)

King: Hardy has lost it. It looks like he may end Mysterio’s career with a legdrop…

JR: Hardy has gone berserk….Don’t do it Matt…

(Hardy hits the legdrop onto the chair and Rey is motionless on the canvas. Hardy walks up the ramp with a grin on his face)

JR: My God, Matt Hardy has just crashed the throat of Rey Mysterio…

King: Talk about a bad loser…

(Eugene is shown in the locker room with a beaten and angry Val Venis comes in..)

Val: What was that Eugene?

Eugene:………

Val: I know your special but you left me for dead there……..

Eugene:………

(Eugene suddenly hits Venis with a clothesline before picking him up and hitting a Rock Bottom on the locker room floor..)

Jim Ross: What is going on here tonight? First Matt Hardy and now Eugene…

King: Yeh, but you can excuse Eugene he’s special..

(Cameras show Rey Mysterio being put in the back of an ambulance…)

(Highlights of JBL blaming Orlando Jordan for their tag defeat last week..)

Street Fight

Orlando Jordan vs. JBL

…Jordan ambushes JBL as soon as he gets out of his limo. Jordan drives JBL face first into the door before placing JBL on the front of the limo. Jordan then gets on the roof of the limo and attempts an elbow drop but JBL moves and Jordan drives himself into the limo. JBL opens the boot of it and pulls out a steel briefcase that he goes to hit Jordan with but Jordan dropkicks the steel into JBL’s face. Jordan and JBL then get on top of the limo and Jordan sets JBL up for a piledriver when out of the limo comes Faarooq. Faarooq hits Jordan from behind with a lariat before hitting Dominator. Faarooq then holds up Orlando Jordan as JBL hits Clothesline From Hell, sending Jordan flying off the limo to the stage. 1..2..3!!

Winner by pinfall and STILL United States Champion: JBL

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

(Eugene makes his way down to the ring, Eugene is wearing a suit and his hair has been slicked back into a ponytail..)

JR: What the hell?

Eugene: Enough is Enough!! I'm sick of this stupid Eugene. My name is Nick. When I started in pro wrestling WWE showed no interest so someone suggested I pretend to be retarded as WWE would fall for it. And they did, but I sick to death of signing autographs, the photos, the fans, I'm sick of being an idiot. No more!! Eugene is dead. My first act is to welcome the man behind all this, the new Raw General Manager my Uncle: Eric Bischoff

(Bischoff makes his to the ring..)

Bischoff: Thank you Nick, Ladies and Gentlemen please put your hands togethar for Nick Bischoff...

JR: Give me a break..

Bischoff: Yes, I'm back on Raw. You wanna know how? I kissed Vince's ass. And you know what? It was worth it. My first act as GM is to announce that last Monday: Rob Van Dam suffered as broken ankle and will be out for at least three months meaning he cannot defend his Intercontinental Championship in the usual 30 day period.

(Crowd boos heavily)

Bischoff: Next week on Raw: Nick Bischoff will take on Goldust and Matt Hardy will take on Carlito and the winners will meet at Fully Loaded for the now vacant Intercontinental Championship...

(Bischoff walks off to a chorus of boos)

Cage Match (Escape Only)

Kane vs. Big Show

...Kane hits Big Show with a big uppercut before hitting a sidewalk slam. Kane goes to the top rope and hits a big clothesline before hitting the Chokeslam. Kane begins to climb the cage but Big Show gets to his feet and powerbombs Kane to the canvas. Following a Final Cut Big Show hits a Chokeslam of his own. Big Show climbs the cage and when he is up the top Kane sits up. As he does flames fly out of the top of the cage. Big Show is stuck and Kane gets up and Chokeslams Big Show from the top of the cage. As Big Show hits the ring he goes straight through it and Kane casually walks out the door.

Winner: Kane

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

(Shelton Benjamin comes to the ring with his World Heavyweight Championship and Charlie Haas)

Benjamin: Seeing I am not in a match tonight and those two big apes seem to have busted the ring I thought I'd come down here to improve your lives with a glimspe of your World Heavyweight Champion. And seeing as sicknote RVD will not be at Fully Loaded I guess....

(Shelton is cut off as the music of RVD hits and Mr. Monday Night appears on the big screen.)

RVD: Calm down, Benji. Sure I'm out for a while but that gives me a chance to really think about what I am gonna to you. But don't think you'll have a night off at Fully Loaded because thanks to new General Manager Eric Bischoff, I have been selected to hand pick my replacement..

JR: That's huge...

RVD: Who better that Mr. Monday Night to challenge for the World Heavyweight Championship? What about a 16-time World Champion. The Nature Bot Ric Flair..

Ric Flair: Wooooooooooooo!

(The music of Ric Flair plays and Flair stands on the stage as Benjamin looks on in shock.)

JR: My God! The Nature Boy, will be going to Fully Loaded looking for his 17th World Title reign and Shelton Benjamin cannot believe it...

(The cameras fade with Flair mocking a bemused Champion.)

NOTES:

Biggest Pop (face): 1. RVD 2. Flair 3. Birchall/Regal

Biggest Heat (heel): 1. Eric/Nick 2. Benjamin 3. JBL

current card is subject to change

IPB Image

SUNDAY MAY 21ST 2006

Shelton Benjamin© vs. Ric Flair

Matt Hardy or Carlito vs. Nick Bischoff or Goldust

JBL© w/ Faarooq vs. Val Venis

IPB Image

MONDAY 15TH MAY 2006

PREVIEW

Wooooooooooo!

With 6 days to go until Fully Loaded Shelton Benjamin will have to deal with the fact that at the PPV he will put his newly won World Heavyweight Championship on the line against 16-time champ, Ric Flair. On Raw Flair will go one on one with Charlie Haas.

Matt Hardy, Goldust, Carlito and Nick Bischoff will battle for the chance at Fully Loaded to become Intercontinental Champion.

With RVD, Rey Mysterio and Big Show all out of action will any Raw superstar step up and take this opportunity to climb the WWE ladder?

Also this week Chavo Guerrero has returned to the WWE and will face Paul Birchall. And Faarooq will take on Val Venis.

STAY TUNED FOR WWE RAW COMING SOON.

Confirmed Matches:

Ric Flair vs. Charlie Haas

Faarooq vs. Val Venis

Chavo vs. Paul Birchall

Matt Hardy vs. Carlito

Nick Bischoff vs. Goldust

Dark Matches:

CM Punk defeated Matt Striker following Pepsi Plunge.

Harry ‘Bulldog’ Smith defeated Gene Snitsky with a Running Powerslam

IPB Image

MONDAY 15TH MAY 2006

Chavo vs. Paul Birchall w/ ‘Lady’ William Regal

…Chavo hits the early offensive hitting Birchall with triple vertical suplexes followed by the Gory Bomb. 1..2..Regal gets up on the apron causing the referee to be distracted. Birchall hits the shoulder breaker before attempting the armbar. Chavo reverses it and hits a hurricanrana. Chavo goes up top and performs his Eddie tribute before attempting the Frog Splash. Birchall gets his knees up and then hits C4. 1..2..3!!

Winner by pinfall: Paul Birchall

Jim Ross: Welcome to WWE Raw, not a fairy tale return to action for Chavo Guerrero. Now Ladies and Gents; we can go to the back and join Joey Styles who is with former World Heavyweight Champion, Rey Mysterio…

(Joey Styles is with Rey Mysterio who has a neck brace on)

Styles: Thank you, yes as JR said I am with..

(Suddenly Kane interrupts by giving Mysterio big boot before hitting a Chokeslam on the concrete floor)

Kane: Let this be a warning to you. Whether it is Big Show, Rey Mysterio, Ric Flair or Shelton Benjamin. I can guarantee that I will be the next World Heavyweight Champion..

(Cameras fade with Kane grinning)

JR: That was completely unnecessary from that vile Kane. Up next Matt Hardy who last week shocked us by his actions attempts to get a shot at the WWE Intercontinental Title at Fully Loaded..

(Highlights of Matt Hardy’s heel turn last week)

Matt Hardy vs. Carlito

…Hardy hits a top rope spear before a swinging DDT is finished off with a Northern Lights Suplex. 1..2..Thr..Carlito kicks out but Hardy hits Twist Of Fate. 1..2..Thr..Carlito somehow gets his shoulder up. Matt is irate and begins to bad mouth to the referee. Carlito picks up his apple and spits it in Hardy’s face. The referee disqualifies Carlito.

Winner by DQ: Matt Hardy

(As Carlito argues with the referee, Matt Hardy leaves the ring only to return with a steel chair. Hardy hits Carlito with the chair before clamping it around Carlito’s neck and climbs the turnbuckle..)

King: Look JR, we saw this last week..

JR: Oh come one. You’ve won the match this is completely un-called for…

(Suddenly a familiar piece of music hits and the crowd goes wild…)

JR: It can’t be..

King: I think it is JR…

JR: You’re right King, look its JEFF HARDY!!

(Jeff Hardy hits the ring and begins to reason with his brother. Its seems to be working as Matt climbs down from the turnbuckle and removes the chair from Carlito’s neck..)

JR: Thank God Jeff Hardy arrived when he did..

King: I can’t believe it. Jeff Hardy is back in the WWE…

(Matt Hardy then looks at Jeff before driving the chair into his brother’s skull. Matt then leaves with his brother busted open in the ring…)

JR: I cannot believe it Jeff Hardy trying to talk some sense into his brother has got a chairshot for his troubles..

(Highlights Of Val’s win last week as well as Faarooq’s return)

Faarooq w/ JBL vs. Val Venis

…Faarooq hits Venis with a series of hard hitting clotheslines. Following a stalling suplex Faarooq hits Venis with a piledriver. 1..2..Val manages to kick out and Faarooq goes for the Dominator but Venis breaks free and hits a sit down powerbomb. Val goes up top and connects with the Money Shot. Before Val can make a cover JBL gets into the ring and hits Venis with the Clothesline From Hell.

Winner by DQ: Val Venis

JR: JBL looks to make sure that Val Venis does not make it to the United States title match at Fully Loaded in one piece…

(The cameras show Chavo Guerrero holding a lead pipe in the parking lot looking for Kane…)

Chavo: Come out Kane you sick bastard. You disrespect Rey Mysterio you disrespect Eddie Guererro and if you disrespect Eddie Guerrero then you disrespect me!! Come on I’m not scared of you…

(Suddenly from out of shot a car comes whizzing past and hits Chavo.)

JR: OH MY GOD!! Chavo has just been run down!!!

**COMMERCIAL BREAK**

(Chavo is shown being put in the back of an ambulance with Eric Bischoff and Security looking on)

JR: Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, moments ago I saw something I thought I would never have to witness again. Chavo Guerrero has been hit my a moving car…

King: It was a tragedy but we’re professionals…

JR: That we are King. Chavo has been taken to a nearby medical centre and we will have an update on his condition as soon as we can. Like King said we are professional and the show must go on. Up next the superstar formerly know as Eugene will take on Goldust with the winner meeting Matt Hardy at Fully Loaded for the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Speaking of Matt Hardy despite his action Jeff Hardy will be appearing at Fully Loaded and will meet Carlito with the winner of that match becoming the Intercontinental No.1 contender..

Nick Bischoff vs. Goldust

…Bischoff hits Goldust with a German suplex followed spinebuster. Bischoff whips Goldust into the corner and follows up with a big dropkick. Bischoff attempts it again but this time Goldust moves. Bischoff is in the corner and after a number of chops Goldust sets Bischoff up for Shattered Dreams. Suddenly Rob Conway hits the ring only to walk into a right hand from Goldust. This distraction however allows the superstar formerly known as Eugene Dinsmore to hit the Dinsmore Driver(modified Rikishi Driver). 1..2..3!!

Winner by pinfall: Nick Bischoff

(After the match Conway and Bischoff beat down on Goldust before celebrating in the ring..)

JR: The Lords Of The Ring are back together King…

(Smackdown Rebound is followed by news that the 2006 Raw Diva search will be ongoing on WWE.com)

(Ric Flair and Charlie Haas are in the ring to start their match when the music of Kane hits and the Big Red Machine comes out.)

JR: What the hell does he want?

(Before long Kane is jumped by security and police, about 20 in all and handcuffed. Eric Bischoff gets on the mic..)

Eric Bischoff: Ladies and Gentlemen are you like to inform you that as of right now Kane is suspended as he is being arrested on suspicion of the attempted murder of Chavo Guerrero..

King: My God!! Does that mean it was Kane driving the car?

JR: I wouldn’t put away pass him..

Eric Bischoff: Now lets get on with the main event.

Ric Flair vs. Charlie Haas w/ Shelton Benjamin

…Flair traps Haas in a corner and hits chop after chop after chop. Flair hits Haas with a bulldog before driving a knee into his face. Flair then hits a pulling piledriver and then goes up top. Haas is able to get up and throw Flair off the top to the canvas. Haas then hits Flair with a stinger splash before a German suplex. Haas then locks in Haas Of Pain. Haas looks as if he has the victory when he cleverly wriggles free and hits a sneaky low blow. Flair then locks in the Figure Four Leglock in the centre of the ring. Charlie Haas has nowhere to go and is about to tap when Shelton Benjamin gets in the ring with a chair and smashes Flair with it several times.

Winner by DQ: Ric Flair.

JR: That cocky son of a bitch doesn’t want to meet a fit Ric Flair at Fully Loaded so he’s doing the dirty work right now.

(Shelton Benjamin after a few more chair shots hits the T-Bone Suplex on the chair. The cameras fade with Shelton Benjamin with the title standing over a bloody Ric Flair.)

NOTES:

Biggest Pop (face): 1. Ric Flair 2. Jeff Hardy 3. Val Venis

Biggest Heat (heel): 1. Kane 2. Benjamin 3. Matt Hardy

IPB Image

SUNDAY MAY 21ST 2006

FINAL CARD

On Raw May 1st 2006, Shelton Benjamin cashed in his Money In The Bank to become World Heavyweight Champion. After putting RVD out of action: Shelton now faces his toughest test against 16-time Champion, Ric Flair. Will Tha Playa still be in control or will it be number 17 for The Nature Boy?

Matt Hardy vs. Nick Bischoff

Hardy and Bischoff who in the past 2 weeks have turned their back on the fans that once adored them battle for the vacant championship. What say will Jeff Hardy have after the beating his brother gave him on Raw?

Val Venis caused an upset and will meet the Wrestling God who has recently been reunited with Faarooq.

After an impressive run of events the Pirate and the Wench take on the Sprit Squad. Is Regal trustworthy or will Birchall have to watch his back?

WWE Intercontinental No1 Contenders Match

Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito

Up and comer: Carlito takes on the returning Jeff Hardy for an IC title shot. Will Jeff Hardy lose focus due to his brothers recent action?

IPB Image

SUNDAY MAY 21ST 2006

(A Raw recap focusing on Chavo being run over, Kane being arrested for it, Jeff Hardy's return and the Benjamin/Flair feud)

WWE Intercontinental No1 Contenders Match

Jeff Hardy vs. Carlito

....Hardy returns to PPV with a bang hitting Carlito with roundhouse kick followed by a chin breaker. Jeff Hardy goes for a leg drop but Carlito moves out of the way and hits a tornado DDT before going for the pin. Carlito grabs the ropes unseen to the referee. 1..2..Thr..Hardy gets his shoulder up. Carlito goes for his apple and Hardy kicks him in the gut and hits Twist Of Fate. Jeff Hardy gets up top and hits the Swanton Bomb. 1..2..3!!

Winner by pinfall: Jeff Hardy

Jim Ross: Welcome to WWE Fully Loaded. I'm Jim Ross alongside Jerry 'The King' Lawler and King after Jeff's victory we could be looking at a Brother vs. Brother showdown..

King: Yes, and I still can't wait to see my fav's The Spirit Squad in action..

Jim Ross: Please King, give me a break those jackasses bring shame on Raw...

(Burchill-Regal promo airs, before Kenny and Mikey accompied by the rest of the Squad come down to the aisle...)

...A few seconds into the match the pyros and music of Kane plays!! The Big Red Machine makes his way to the ring. Kane gets in the ring and hits all five members of the Spirit Squad with a Chokeslam before a pair of Tombstone Piledrivers for Burchill and Regal.

No Contest

Jim Ross: Kane, It's Kane!!

King: What the hell is he doing here. I thought he was arrested for running over Chavo Guerrero...

(Kane gets on the mic...)

Kane: Someone has done something very very foolish. Trying to take out Chavo Guerrero; I couldn't care less but trying to fit me up for it!! When I find out who it is they are going to wish that they are lying where Chavo is now..

(As Kane begins his evil laugh and huge amount of police and security take Kane out of the arena in cuffs...)

Jim Ross: It seems Kane is claiming his innonence but I know more than most what he is capable of..

(General Manager Eric Bischoff is alongside his nephew Nick when William Regal still in drag comes into the office..)

Regal: What the bloody hell was that Bischoff. Not only to you force to behave like that idiot Burchill you then allow that cretin Kane to nearly kill me...

Eric Bischoff: Chill out William. Kane has been give bail but as of now is not allowed within 200 yards of any WWE show..

Regal: It's not just that. I have not been in this business for years to wear high heels and follow a stupid pirate around. I QUIT!!

(Regal storms out leaving the two Bischoff's looking shocked..)

...JBL hits an arm drag before whipping Val Venis into the corner. JBL follows up with a big splash before going up top and hitting a shoulder block. 1..2..Val kicks out and a now angry JBL hits Venis with a powerbomb before his traditional fallaway slam. JBL goes for a suplex but Val Venis is able to reverse it into a small package. 1..2..Thr..JBL kicks out, Venis hits a Fishermans Suplex before going up top. Faarooq goes to get Venis but Venis spots him and dropkicks him out the apron. In the process Venis has taken out the referee as well. JBL goes out of the ring and grabs the title belt. JBL goes to hit Val with the belt but Venis low blows JBL before hitting a DDT on the belt. Venis goes up top and hits Money Shot. 1..2..3!!

Winner by pinfall and NEW United States Champion: Val Venis.

Jim Ross: What an upset. The veteren Val Venis is the new United States Champion. Up next the vacant WWE Intercontinental Championship will be on the line as two men who have disgusted the fans by their recent new attitudes and to top it off Matt Hardy went as fair as to attack his brother. I've have also just been informed that under orders from 'Uncle Eric' the next match is now No-Disqualification...

No Disqualification

Matt Hardy vs. Nick Bischoff

...Bischoff takes an early advantage mocking his former 'Eugene' gimmick by hitting Matt Hardy with a Rock Bottom followed by a Hogan Leg Drop. 1..2..Thr..Hardy gets the shoulder up before hitting a Twist Of Fate and his patented Leg Drop. 1..2..Thr..Nick Bischoff is able to kick out. Hardy throws two chairs in the ring before also setting up a ladder in the ring. Matt Hardy grabs Bischoff only to see Jeff Hardy strolls down the aisle and stand watching just outside of the ring. This distraction allows Bischoff to hit a low blow followed by a Dinsmore Driver on a chair. 1..2..Thr..Jeff Hardy enters the ring and hits Nick Bischoff with a chair. The fans cannot believe it. Jeff helps up Matt and Matt hits Twist Of Fate on Bischoff before Jeff goes up the ladder and hits the Swanton Bomb. 1..2..3!!

Winner by pinfall and NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion: Matt Hardy

JR: I cannot believe Jeff seems to have fooled us all as well as Matt. Never the less up next 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair attempts to become the World Champion for the 17th time.

(Benjamin-Flair feud shown)

...Flair whips Shelton into the corners hits the champion with ten chops in a row. Flair hits a back body drop before going up top. Benjamin springs up to the second rope and belly to belly suplexes Flair off the top. Benjamin hits Flair with the T-Bone suplex before locking in the Anklelock. Flair cannot reach the ropes but the dirtiest player in the game pulls down the referee and makes him hit the canvas pretty hard. This forces Benjamin to break the hold. Shelton goes to pick up Flair but he hits a low-blow. Flair rolls out of the ring before returning holding a sledgehammer. Flair drives the sledgehammer into the face of the champion before making the cover as the referee comes round. 1..2..Thr..Benjamin kicks out. Flair goes to grab Benjamin but Shelton moves and whips Flair into the corner before hitting a Stinger Splash. Shelton Benjamin locks in the Anklelock in the centre of the ring. Benjamin holds the move for a while before dropping to the floor to apply more pressure. Ric Flair however manages to use this to his advantage and rolls Shelton over and reverses it into the Figure-Four Leglock. Benjamin cannot escape so taps out. Flair has done!!

Winner by Submission and NEW World Heavyweight Champion: Ric Flair

Jim Ross: Yes! He's done it! 'The Nature Boy' Ric Flair is the 17-time World Heavyweight Heavyweight Champion..

(As Flair goes crazy. Matt and Jeff Hardy hits the ring each with a steel chair and hit Flair with the conchairto.)

Jim Ross: What the hell business do those son of bitches have with Ric Flair?

(The cameras fade with the Hardy Boys standing over a bloody Ric Flair with Matt holding aloft his IC title and Jeff holding Flair World title.)

NOTE:

Biggest Pop (face): 1. Ric Flair 2. Val Venis 3. Burchill

Biggest Heat (heel): 1. Hardyz 2. Benjamin 3. JBL

Edited by JSV

Guest U.s_Champ_Mysterio

Booo Shelton should have kept it longer and great work so far JSV, keep on truckin, why'd you stop this on PWF?