The two and a half block on Sunday nights on HBO.

ROC

So, yeah, who else has caught any of these four shows as of late? I'm not a Deadwood viewer, but I'm a big Entourage fan and the show has stayed class this year.

Lucky Louie has been meh. I do love Jerry Minor's stuff on the show, though, as it's usually his and C.K.'s banter that steals the episode.

Tourgasm's far too weak than it should be. I was more hyped when I thought he was just doing an HBO comedy special by the way the first ads were leaning. And Jay Davis is such a pussy. Coming from a person who is a pussy, believe me, he's a pussy.

Deadwood is good. Not as good as the previous two seasons so far, but still good. Entourage has been good so far. Johnny Drama in last nights episode was great. I liked Lucky Louie. Jim Norton was great as usual. I hate the black family. They are shit. And Tourgasm sucks so far. Give me some good comedy not them on a tour bus. Jay Davis is a fag and needs to stop doing that terrible TLC "joke." He sucks ass.

I've only been watching Entourage so far (I'm a season and a half behind on Deadwood), but it's been at its best the first two eps. This week's was ridiculously good.

So the most recent Entourage was alright. Not as good as the last two episodes, though. I'm hoping they keep Dom a bit on the low end, but it is a decent idea to have some conflict for Vince's boys.

Didn't catch LL or Tourgasm this week. That's probably for the best.

• 2 weeks later...

Seriously, this latest episode HAS to be the most badass all year. I know it seems I say that about every Entourage, but in this one Vince comes off as a badass, Ari shows a brief bit of humanity, and the Paul Haggis cameo worked well.

I love Entourage. It is probably one of my top 5 favorite tv shows. Haven't seen the latest episode yet will probably watch it sometime this week when it replays everyday on the movie network.

MORE EMANUELLE CHRIQUI DAMMIT!

Other then that, it was awesome this week. Johnny Drama getting pissed when even Turtle had more on the go than him > *.

Oh, and I saw a bit of that Lucky Louie. It was awful. Like late 90's CBS sitcom awful.