WWE RAW

Guest DX_King

Guest DX_King

user posted image

----------------PYRO----------------

Announcers: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler.

JR: Hello and welcome folks, to monday night RAW. I'm JR alongside Jerry The King Lawler. Now king tonight we have one hell of an action packed show.

King: Your not kidding JR. Molly Holly and Gail Kim team up to take on Lita and Vicoria, alos Lance Storm and Chris Benoit go at it One on One, Triple H and Shawn Michaels go at it, Shelton Benjamin and Edge team up to take on the team of Randy Orton and Sting, and the Main Event will see Chris Jericho go one on one with Christian with the World Title on the line.

JR: One thing is for sure though King the theme of tonight is REVENGE!

----The titantron shows a limo arriving and Chris Jericho steps out takes a look around and makes his way to the locker room area.-----

JR: Well King Y2J is here and he looks set for action here tonight.

King: More importantly though JR up next is the divas tag match, and all i have to say is PUPPIES!!!!!!

JR: God King is that all you ever think about?

King: Yer, what else would you think i think about HA! HA!

-----------Molly Holly's music plays and out come Molly and Gail to a huge crowd boo reaction----

JR: The crowd don't like these two do they King?

King: Your damn right JR!

------Lita's music plays and her and Victoria make their way to the ring to a huge ovation------

King: I love these two JR and so do the crowd.

Lita and Victoria vs Molly and Gail.

Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Lita goes down. Gail Kim hits a rolling kick on Lita.Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Molly Holly. Molly and Gail whip Lita into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. There's a two count on the pin. Lita takes a knee lift from Molly. Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Hennig. Molly drops an elbow...but Lita moves out of the way. Lita tries to channel the power of Kawada, but ends up channeling the power of Trish Stratus instead by hitting a high kick on Molly Holly. There's a two count on the pin. Tag to Victoria. Back heel kick from Victoria on Molly but it misses by miles. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Flying elbow from Victoria, grazing the target slightly. Molly powers out of a headlock. Face crusher from Molly on Victoria sets up for an elbowdrop. Tag between Molly Holly and Gail Kim. Gail Kim just WAFFLES Victoria with a STIFF chop that hurt ME to watch! Tag to Lita. Implant DDT by Gail Kim! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Lita is in trouble. Here it comes - Tornado DDT. 1....2...3, it's finished. Molly and Gail nod at each other...and they attack Lita \ Victoria! The element of surprise works in their favour, and they have soon left Lita \ Victoria down and out on the canvas.

JR: Damn these two King. There was no need for this.

King: yeah i agree with you JR Molly and Gail have no remorse.

--------Theere is a desire video playing for Lance Storm---------

JR: Stcik around with us here on monday night RAW because when we come back we have Christian Vs Chris Jericho and much more....

--------Commercial Break-------------

JR: Welcome back, now up next is a match between two former best friends.

King: This is personal JR. This is alos the biggest opportunity Christian will ever recieve here on RAW an unearned handout World Title shot.

--------Chris Jericho's music plays and to a huge ovation the champion makes his way to the ring---------

Y2J: So tonight I defend my title against Christian, my former best friend and known worldwide as the CLB. Well c'mon baby get out here so we can get it on....

------Christians music plays and to a huge CLB chants---------

King: The crowd are all over Christian tonight, JR do you think Jericho can def christian because he hasnt been able to gain the pinfall recently?

JR: Thats a good point King, this should be great.

Christian vs Chris Jericho

Hard back suplex on Jericho. Jericho takes a NICE hurrancarana from Christian. Covers for a quick two count. Chris Jericho avoids a Christian avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Christian walks into a high dropkick from Chris Jericho, almost losing several teeth in the process. Jericho hits a dropkick on Christian and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tiger suplex on Christian. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Christian takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Christian counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! Super kick by Christian. There's a two count on the pin. Jericho walks into a face crusher variation. Has anyone's face ever really been crushed by one though? Pin, but Jericho is out just before the three count. Christian hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Jericho reverses a waistlock. Christian takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Jericho. Springboard dropkick from Chris Jericho. Nicely done. Chris Jericho has Christian down on the canvas. Walls Of Jericho!!! Christian taps out! Christian leaves and walks back down the aisle. Wait...Chris Jericho comes running as well, and Christian gets dropped with a clothesline, followed by a load of stomps. He is left lying in the aisle.

JR: What a match Chris Jericho finally pins Christian.

-----Dawn Marie's music plays and to a huge slut chant she makes her way down to the ring looking hot-------

King: Oh My God JR look who's back!

JR: Dawn Marie is back King, smackdown GM Kurt Angle fired her and she has come to RAW.

DM: I'm back where i belong, here on RAw and tonight i announce my first client and this man is ruthless he is a former World Champion, he is..... Chris Benoit

-------Chris Benoits Muisc hits--------

JR: What an announcement King!

King: Damn Chris Benoit i want Dawn JR!

Chris Benoit: Thats right you heard correct i have hired Dawn Marie to be my manager, with her services i will be Champion again!

--------The two shake hands and leave------------

JR: Now king back to business tonight up next in fact is Shelton Benjamin and Edge Vs Randy Orton and Sting.

King: This is going to be a good match i can feel it JR!

Edge and Shelton Benjamin vs Randy Orton and Sting.

Bodyslam by Edge. Spinebuster by Edge. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag between Edge and Shelton Benjamin. Shelton \ Edge whip Orton into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. Stun Gun from Shelton Benjamin! Covers for a quick two count. Shelton Benjamin connects with a HARD right hand, sending the opponent down to the mat again. Orton counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! Front legsweep slam by Randy Orton. Orton tags out to Sting. Fallaway slam by Sting puts down Shelton Benjamin. Sting hits a bulldog off the ropes. Shelton reverses a waistlock. Tag between Shelton Benjamin and Edge. Spear by Edge. Edge scores with a standing spinebuster. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Edge misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. Nice piledriver on Edge. Edge slams Sting, who rolls onto his stomach. What is Sting doing? Edge picks him up and signals for a powerbomb. He raises Sting up...but then falls backward, getting crushed by his opponent in the process! Sting is on top! 1....2....3! Looking at the replay, it appears that Sting had taken a chain out of his tights and wrapped it around his fist! Edge must have been punched with that chain while in mid-powerbomb! What a cheap shot! Edge \ Shelton don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack Sting \ Orton, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

King: Good god JR what a match.

JR: Yeah King i agree what a slobber knocker. Now after the commercial break there will be hell to pay as HHH takes on HBK in a grudge match, still pissed that The Rock quick counted HBK a victory at Fully Loaded who knows what state of mind The Game is going to be in!

-----------------Commercial Break-------------

King: Welcome back to RAW i'm the King JR has collapsed during the break, he is on his way to a mecial facility as we speak, I'll be sure to keep you up to date when anymore info comes in!. Now up next is HHH Vs HBK this will be interesting.

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H.

HHH scoops and slams Shawn Michaels. Triple H connects with rights and lefts and Shawn Michaels is down! Triple H connects with rights and lefts and Shawn Michaels is down! There's a two count on the pin. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Shawn Michaels by HHH. There's a two count on the pin. HBK kicks Triple H in the gut to reverse the momentum. Big forearm by Shawn Michaels makes me want to go to the mirror and check MY teeth. Covers for a quick two count. Doctor Bomb connects and HHH landed hard. Triple H pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by Triple H connects and Shawn Michaels is down! Triple H moves in for the kill. Pedigree!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Shawn Michaels extends his hand to HHH...and it is accepted! They shake!

King: I don't belive it The Game showed some class here tonight, JR will be gutted he missed this!

-----------If Ya Smellllllllllll plays the PA and out come The Rock to one hell of an ovation------

The Rock: So HHH you finally showed some class and you also def HBK Must be your lucky Night, but make no mistake at Summerslam i will kick your ass and as far as class, you can kiss the peoples ass!

---------Time to play the Game hits as HHH Walks onto the stage to a mixed reaction--------

HHH: You know Rock, I only show class to people who deserve it, and you just don't and at Summerslam i will kick your ass and by time im through with you, you will think its the year 2000 all over again because you'll keep losing to me, because i am the game and i am that damn good !

* HHH Runs to the ring and the two end up brawling*

*Referees eventually sepreate these two*

King: I can't wait until SummerSlam folks but up next we have the main event, to determine the Number One Contender for the World Title shot at SummerSlam.

----------Lance Strom music palys as he makes his way to the ring to a huge ovation of cheers------

King: This is all about revenge for Storm because last week Benoit interfeared in the world title match between he and Jericho causing the DQ costing Lance the match so tonight revenge will be sweet hopefully.

--------Chris Benoit makes his way to the ring with Dawn Marie to a mixed reaction from the crowd-------

Lance Storm vs Chris Benoit.

Match Background: This will be an iron man bout.

The Match: FIRST FALL: Lance Storm strikes Benoit. Lance Storm hits a rolling kick on Benoit. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Benoit powers out of a headlock. Storm takes a flying neckbreaker from Chris Benoit. Lance Storm just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from Benoit. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by Benoit. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. Chris Benoit misses a clothesline. Flying reverse elbow by Lance Storm. The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Lance Storm pins Benoit. SECOND FALL: Lance Storm connects with a back heel kick on Benoit and gets back up quickly. Storm hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. STIFF high kick on Benoit by Lance Storm. Hooks the leg for a two count. Lance Storm hits a rolling kick on Benoit. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. There's a two count on the pin. Benoit counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. Chris Benoit snap suplexes Storm. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Storm is down! Lance Storm reverses a hip toss. Vicious kick to the teeth from Lance Storm. Lance Storm has Chris Benoit down on the canvas. Straight Shooter!!! Chris Benoit taps out! END OF BOUT. Lance Storm offers a handshake to Benoit...and he accepts it! No! Chris Benoit levels Storm with a cheap shot right hand! Chris Benoit drops Storm to the canvas. Chris Benoit quickly locks on the Crippler Crossface! Lance Storm has been floored after the match.

King: Oh My God Lance Storm is heading to SummerSlam to face Chris Jericho one more time for the World Heavyweight Championship, There is no news on JR but tune in next week to find out, from me The King c ya next week.

-----------End Of Show-----------

Guest DX_King

user posted image.com

We got a 5.92 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 9050 people.

We made $362000 from ticket sales.

JR Suffered s mild heart attack this past monday night on RAw we wish him the best of luck in his recovery.

Guest DX_King

******* BREAKING NEWS*********

My RAW DATA HAS BEEN CORRUPTED THEREFORE THIS DIARY CAN NOT CONTINUE I WILL USE THIS TIME TO DO MORE RESEARCH AND TO COME BACK WITH A BIGGER DIARY AND BETTER DIARY POSSIBLY WITH ANOTHER WWE RAW GAME.

THANKS

DX KING