WWE RAW

Guest DX_King

Guest DX_King

user posted image

I am the DX king and I will at no point reveal my real name. I will attempt to write a RAW diary for your pleasure, and any feedback will be welcomed with open arms even bad feedback, because I want to write this diary for you the people.

BACKSTORY

I the DX king have worked in WWE for many years now and when the draft lottery was announced WWE was torn into two. Vince and Stephanie took Smackdown and Linda and Shane took RAW. Shane McMahon was previously working as head of the media for both shows but now due to the brands being separated he now works for RAW. I was a road agent on both shows up to this point. Shane McMahon and Linda McMahon asked me to book RAW after their previous head booker left them to go to Smackdown on the night after Fully Loaded. My task was to try to take RAW into new heights. Therefore any Title information and Roster etc was changed accordingly to what I wanted using the file editor. My first show will be the Sunday August 1st HeAT.

PROMOTION DETAILS:

Company Name-WWE RAW

Owner- Linda McMahon

Money- $24299140

Size- Global

P.I- 83

Based- America

Risk- 70

Production Values- 100

Merchandising- 100/$2000000 p.m

Advertising- 90/$900000 p.m

SPONSERS:

Playstation 2, THQ, Sports Illustrated and Playboy.

ROSTER:

MAIN EVENTERS:

Faces:

Bill Goldberg, Chris Jericho, Lance Storm.

Heels:

Triple H, Chris Benoit, Sting

UPPER MID-CARDERS

Faces:

Edge, Matt Hardy, Shelton Benjamin, Ken Shamrock, Raven.

Heels:

Christian, Kane, Randy Orton, Rhyno.

MID-CARDERS:

Faces:

Jeff Hardy, Lance Storm, Lita, The Hurricane, Val Venis.

Heels:

A-Train, Batista, Gail Kim, Molly Holly, Sylvan Grenier, Tajiri, Tito Ortiz, Trish Stratus.

LOWER MID-CARDERS:

Faces:

Rob Conway, Steven Richards, Rosey, Victoria.

MANAGERS:

Faces:

Nidia (no-one), Stacy Kiebler (Rob Conway)

Heels:

Dawn Marie (No-One), Ric Flair (Randy Orton and Batista)

NON-WRESTLERS:

Faces:

Shane McMahon (Head Of Media), The Rock (Hollywood), William Regal (Co-GM)

Heels:

Eric Bischoff (Co-GM)

DEVELOPMENT TALENT:

Alexis Laree, Bobbi, Bobby Lashey, Carlos Colon, Chris Cage, Chris Masters, Ivory, Jacquelyn, Jillian Hall, Johnny Jeter, Kelly, Kenzo Suzuki, Mark Magnus, Matt Capotelli, Melina Perez, Tank Toland, Chris Albright, Christopher Nowinski, Chuck Palumbo, Garrison Cade, Johnny Nitro, Latasha Marzolla, Nick Dinsmore, Nikita Fink, Nova, Sean O’Haire, Seven, The Idol and Tyson Tomko.

ANNOUNCE TEAMS:

RAW-Jim ‘JR’ Ross and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler

HeAT-Joey Styles and Al Snow

TITLE INFORMATION:

World Heavyweight Champion-Chris Jericho-Won from Chris Benoit June 14th.

Intercontinental Champion-Shelton Benjamin-Won from Randy Orton June 14th

European Champion-Sylvan Grenier-Won a 16man tournament June 14th

World Tag Team Champions- Randy Orton and Batista-Won from Val Venis and Lance Storm June 21st

Women’s Champion-Lita-Won from Victoria June 27th.

Note: The above dates are made up because I used the file editor before starting a game to alter the champions to the way I wanted them before I started my game. In addition June 14th is the event date for Bad Blood.

EVENT SCHEDULE:

SummerSlam- August 15th- PPV

Unforgiven- September 19th PPV

Halloween Havoc-October 31st PPV

Survivor Series- November 21st PPV

Armageddon- December 26th PPV

Royal Rumble- January 23rd PPV

Starcade- February 27th PPV

Wrestlemania 21- March 20th PPV

Backlash- April 17th PPV

Defiance-May 15th PPV

Guest DX_King

This may be a stupid question but could someone please tell me how to make my writing coloured. when i use the colour thing it doesnt work. thanks for your help.

user posted image

will be up very soon. for HeAT though i will either post quick results and focus on my RAW show, or just do a write up for both, what would you people prefer?

OK, so you're not really attempting any sort of realism here, right? I mean, there's been lots of changes made to the roster, to face/heel alignment, and to champions, with the only explanation being "I changed it with the file editor to what I wanted it to be". If you ARE going for a realistic style diary, that's not a good start, and some other explanation, in fact, almost ANY other explanation would be better. If not, then, well, I don't know what to say...

Also, are you aware that you have Lance Storm listed twice?

Hey, you asked for any kind of feedback, and so I gave you some. Sorry to say, but I'm not overly encouraged by this start...

Guest DX_King

user posted image

*Video to hype the debut of Gail Kim is played* OR 77

*Lita def Trish Stratus to retain the Womens Championship* OR 73

*Matt Hardy is backstage, talking to an unidentified person on a cell phone. We hear him tell them to be ready, as something is going to happen soon.* OR 82

*Rhyno def Tommy Dreamer* OR 76

*Sylvan Grenier is in the ring. Ken Shamrock comes out, and challenges him to a match at the next show for the European Championship. The challenge is accepted.* OR 74

*Justice League def Tajiri and A-Train* OR 73

HeAT scored an OR 75

HeAT got a 4.45 rating for 'HeAT'!

The attendance level was 9029 people.

We made $361160 from ticket sales

*NWA Wildside are trying to compete with HeAT, but are being destroyed in the ratings.*

*WXW Rage are trying to compete with HeAT, but are being destroyed in the ratings.*

Guest DX_King

Thanks man for the help about Lance being listed twice i was not aware of it, and i promise i will try my best to make this diary better, plus cut me some slack it is my first diary.

user posted image

*Video to hype the debut of Gail Kim is played* OR 77

*Lita def Trish Stratus to retain the Womens Championship* OR 73

*Matt Hardy is backstage, talking to an unidentified person on a cell phone. We hear him tell them to be ready, as something is going to happen soon.* OR 82

*Rhyno def Tommy Dreamer* OR 76

*Sylvan Grenier is in the ring. Ken Shamrock comes out, and challenges him to a match at the next show for the European Championship. The challenge is accepted.* OR 74

*Justice League def Tajiri and A-Train* OR 73

HeAT scored an OR 75

HeAT got a 4.45 rating for 'HeAT'!

The attendance level was 9029 people.

We made $361160 from ticket sales

*NWA Wildside are trying to compete with HeAT, but are being destroyed in the ratings.*

*WXW Rage are trying to compete with HeAT, but are being destroyed in the ratings.*

Guest DX_King

When i post HeAT results as it is only a late evening time slot show in my diray i will post quick results and then for RAw i will do qucik results and a show write up so you the people can choose which to read.

user posted image

should be up within the next 2 days. thanks !

Guest DX_King

user posted image

Announcers: Jim Ross and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler

--------------------PYRO-------------------

JR: Hello and welcome folks to Monday night RAW. I’m Jim Ross along side Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler. King Tonight is going to be one hell of a show.

King: Your telling me JR. Molly Holly Vs Victoria, Shelton Benjamin Vs Sting, Randy Orton Vs Edge and of course the main event which will be Lance Storm Vs Chris Jericho for the World Heavyweight Title. I can’t wait JR.

----The titantron shows a limo arriving backstage. Out steps Chris Jericho *crowd cheers*. Y2J looks around and heads straight for the locker room area--- OR 90

JR: Well King Chris Jericho is here. Now I know you’re excited about the first match on the card this evening, it’s Molly Holly Vs Victoria.

King: I love Victoria JR she’s so hot!

-----Molly Holly’s music plays and she makes her way to the ring walking with a purpose to a whole arena full of boo’s-----

JR: Molly looks like she is ready to take care of business King.

-----Victoria’s music plays and she makes her way to the ring and the crowd goes wild for Victoria---

King: JR look at Victoria she looks so fine tonight!

Victoria takes a hard, stinging chop from Molly. Back heel kick from Molly on Victoria. Hooks the leg for a two count. Victoria avoids a Molly Holly avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Forearm to the face from Victoria on Molly. Victoria hits a dropkick on Molly Holly. Actually, it barely touched! Hooks the leg for a two count. Victoria blasts Molly with a superkick. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Molly walks into a spinning heel kick, which almost causes a decapitation! Molly Holly avoids a Victoria avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Flying elbow off the top rope by Molly Holly, getting as close to zero air as possible. Hooks the leg for a two count. Molly face jams Victoria. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Victoria takes a knee lift from Molly. Running knee lifts always remind me of the late Curt Henning. Victoria takes a chop from Molly. Victoria powers out of a headlock. Victoria hits a dropkick on Molly Holly. Victoria with an enziguri! Molly Holly can barely stand. Widow's Peak! Gail Kim quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! Victoria turns around. Gail Kim spins Victoria around. Gail Kim hits the Tornado DDT! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of Gail Kim! Molly and Gail are beating down on Victoria! The music of Lita hits, and she comes running down the aisle into the ring. Molly and Gail Kim don't hesitate though, and attack her as soon as she enters the ring! Lita gets beaten down as well, and soon joins Victoria down and out on the canvas. Molly and Gail have destroyed them both! OR 64 MQ 68 CR 75

Winner Via DQ- Victoria

JR: King damn Gail Kim, she had no business being out here.

King: Calm down JR, Check out Lita though damn she is so hot!

JR: Is that all you ever think about king? Anyway if it wasn’t for Lita who knows what may have happened.

King: JR just in, Eric Bischoff has made a divas tag team match for next Monday night here on Raw between Molly Holly and Gail Kim Vs Lita and Victoria.

JR: Good I’m glad at least Bischoff is doing something right for once! Molly Holly and Gail Kim better watch out next week.

----The titantron shows Evolution hanging out backstage:

RF: Tonight Randy, you face Edge. Baby we all know your one of…If not the greatest I.C Champion ever and tonight you will kick Edge’s ass and become the number one contender for the I.C Title and come one step closer to regaining the gold whoooooo!

HHH: Randy, tonight evolution has your back, if you need us just say the word.

R.O: Hunter, Ric, Dave I know I can count on you guys, but tonight I’m going to go out there and take care of business alone.

OR 87

JR: King Randy Orton seems very confident tonight, He better be careful, and not underestimate Edge, Edge has been around a lot longer than he has.

King: Why shouldn’t Orton be confident JR, You heard Flair Orton is one of…if not the greatest I.C Champion of all time.

-----------------------Commercial Break----------------------

JR: Welcome back folks. Now King up next is a match between Shelton Benjamin and Sting for the I.C Title.

King: This should be good!

JR: Now ever since Sting arrived here on RAW he’s had a problem with Edge for whatever reason unknown to us, and at SummerSlam it will be sorted because Edge and Sting will face off 1 on 1, but that’s SummerSlam. Tonight is all about the I.C Championship.

--------Sting’s music plays and he makes his way to the ring to a huge number of boo’s from the crowd-----

King: JR this crowd here tonight doesn’t like the Stinger.

Sting: Tonight the stinger will become….

----Shelton Benjamin’s music plays and interrupts Sting to a huge ovation from the crowd as he makes his way to the ring----

JR: King it looks like we will not get to hear what Sting will become.

The two lock up…a few right hands to Benjamin by Sting…Sting goes for a clothesline but Benjamin ducks and delivers a double leg take down to Sting. Benjamin picks up Sting and goes for a sleeper but Sting counters it into a backdrop. Sting delivers a hard elbow into the kidney area of Benjamin. Benjamin goes down and Sting grabs the legs…Here it comes…. The Scorpion Death lock…

-----Edge’s Music plays as the crowd go wild Edge rushes to the ring ------

Edge dropkicks Sting, Sting gets back up dazed Edge delivers the SPEAR to Sting causing the DQ.

Winner- Sting By DQ

OR 75 MQ 74 CR 75

JR: Oh My God Edge just cost Sting the I.C Championship.

King: Edge is making this issue between these two personal now JR.

JR: Your right there King. One thing is for sure though there will be hell to pay at SummerSlam.

King: Don’t forget JR Edge still has a match tonight with Randy Orton and Sting could play a part in the outcome of that match.

JR: That’s a good point King!

-----Lita’s music plays and the crowd go crazy for Lita----

King: Look JR it’s Lita!

Lita: I’m out here tonight to set the record straight regarding the current situation between Kane and I. Kane there is never going to be anything between you and I so just stop hassling me and leave me alone.

-----Kane’s Pyro and Music blast throughout the arena as the crowd boo’s and Lita looks terrified-----

Kane: Lita that’s where you’re wrong! **Kane sniffs Lita** you see Lita **Kane goes to kiss Lita **

-------Matt Hardy’s Music hits as he rushes to the ring to a huge ovation-----

Kane and Matt brawl, Big boot by Kane, Matt goes down…Kane picks him and here it comes…Chokeslam Matt goes down on the canvas. Wait Kane picks Matt up again and delivers another Chokeslam to Matt Hardy. Kane goes to leave and decides to instead give a lifeless Matt Hardy the Tombstone. Kane leaves the ring with a lifeless Matt Hardy down on the canvas and a terrified Lita leaning over him. OR 79

JR: Kane makes me sick King. Frightening poor Lita half to death and then destroying Matt Hardy.

King: Matt Hardy shouldn’t have been out there JR.

JR: How can you say that King Matt did the right thing by trying to save Lita from Kane. In any event up next is the number one contender match for the I.C Title between Edge and Randy Orton. This is going to be a slobber knocker.

King: Your right there JR. What part will Sting play?

JR: I don’t know King let’s find out!

--------Randy Orton’s music plays and some of the crowd cheer and some of the crowd boo as he makes his way to the ring looking confident------

King: Look at Orton JR he looks so confident.

----Edge’s music plays and the crowd go wild for Edge as he rushes to the ring-----

JR: The crowd love Edge King!

Edge scoops and slams Randy Orton. BIG clothesline on Orton. Running knee lift from Edge. Orton powers out of a headlock. Edge takes a butterfly Suplex from Orton. Edge walks into a side slam. Hooks the leg for a two count. Edge blocks the Suplex attempt and is able to hit the Suplex instead! Spear by Edge. Covers for a quick two count. Massive lariat! Pin, but Orton is out just before the three count. Edge gets taken down out of nowhere! Edge is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. Edge is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Fall away slam by Edge puts down Randy Orton. Edge signals for the Spear! Sting comes out of the crowd! He grabs the leg of Edge and drags him out of the ring. The referee has no option but to call for the DQ! Meanwhile, Edge gets sent crashing into the ring post! Orton \ Sting are beating down on Edge! The music of Shelton Benjamin hits, and he comes running down the aisle into the ring. Orton and Sting bail out of the ring, leaving Edge down in the ring. Shelton Benjamin may have saved Edge from a brutal beating. OR 78 CR 83 MQ 92

Winner- Edge by DQ

JR: Sting just cost Edge the match.

King: Your right JR Edge should be glad that Shelton Benjamin made the save or things could have been a lot worse.

JR: Yeah, Benjamin did what was right. Now King when we come back from the commercial break it will be Main Event time!

------------------Commercial Break-----------------------

JR: Welcome back folks, Now this is what happened during the commercial break:

-----------The Titantron shows Chris Benoit walking backstage looking extremely annoyed and focused-------

OR 76

King: JR do you think Benoit will do anything stupid here tonight?

JR: What do you mean King?

King: Well JR Benoit is a loose cannon as of late and isn’t scheduled to be here tonight so what is he doing here?

JR: That’s a good question king.

King: I got a bad feeling about the main event JR!

JR: King don’t worry not even Benoit would ruin tonight’s Main Event match. Now talking of the Main Event Joey Styles is backstage with the World Heavyweight Champion Chris Jericho….

JS: That’s right JR, I’m here with Chris Jericho. Now Chris up next is the main event where you will defend your World Heavyweight Championship against Lance Storm, What are your thoughts?

Y2J: Well Junior it goes like this, Lance Storm is one hell of an athlete and competitor and he deserves the title shot more than anyone else I know. Lance and I know each other so well we have wrestled around the world together as rivals and as allies so who ever wins tonight will deserve it.

JS: Chris one more question, what are your thoughts on Chris Benoit?

Y2J: My thoughts on Benoit? Well I hear he is walking around like a loose cannon, well if Benoit interferes with Lance and I tonight there will be hell to pay!

JS: Back to you JR!

OR 89

JR: King Y2J is prepared for his match tonight with Lance Storm and he even showed some class there.

King: Your right JR he gave Lance his props.

JR: Well King time for talking is over its time for the Main Event.

---------------Lance Storm’s music plays to a huge roar of cheers from the crowd as he makes his way to the ring slowly----------

King: Lance is prepared to ace his destiny tonight JR. I’m so psyched about this match.

-------Y2J’s music plays to a huge ovation as he walks to the ring----------

JR: Both these guys look ready, this will be a slobber knocker without a shadow of a doubt King!

Jericho hits a dropkick on Lance Storm and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. Flying reverse elbow by Chris Jericho. Covers for a quick two count. Storm backdrops Chris Jericho out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Lance Storm. Hard back Suplex on Jericho. Flying cross body off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Storm walks into a drop toehold. Storm takes a hurrancarana from Chris Jericho. There's a two count on the pin. Chris Jericho misses a clothesline. Power drive elbow by Lance Storm. Chris Benoit just slid into the ring out of nowhere! Benoit has a chair, and drops Storm and Jericho with devastating blows, causing the referee to call for the bell. This match has been ruled a no contest! Chris Benoit has grabbed a chair. Storm walks over...and gets floored with a hard shot. Jericho also takes a hard shot. Benoit has laid everybody out!

OR 80 CR 78 MQ 100

Winner- Draw-No Contest

JR: Damn Chris Benoit King! This was going to be a classic historic match until he ruined it!

King: I told you JR I had a bad feeling about this and I was right!

JR: Yes you were King, but make no mistake there will be some revenge dished out next week! That’s it from us tonight folks, Make sure you tune in next Monday night to Monday Night RAW. From Jim Ross and Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler good night!

---------------RAW music plays as RAW goes off the air-----------------

Show overall rating 79

We got a 6.11 rating for 'RAW'!

The attendance level was 9014 people.

We made $360560 from ticket sales

Guest DX_King

user posted image

Batista def Val Venis

Sylvan Grenier def Ken Shamrock to retain the European Championship by cheating using the ropes for leverage.

The Hurricane def Tajiri

Guest DX_King

user posted image

Preview:

Divas Tag Team Match

Gail Kim and Molly Holly Vs Lita and Victoria

World Heavyweight Championship Number One Contendership

Lance Storm Vs Chris Benoit

Edge and Shelton Benjamin Vs Rany Orton and Sting

HHH Vs HBK

World Heavyweight Championship Match

Chris Jericho© Vs Christian W/Trish Stratus

Guest DX_King

user posted image

World Heavyweight Championship

Chris Jericho© Vs Lance Storm

Shawn Michaels Vs Chris Benoit

I.C Championship

Shelton Benjamin© Vs Christian Vs Raven

The Rock Vs Triple H

World Tag Team Titles

The Hardy Boys Vs Evolution© W/ Ric Flair

Edge Vs Sting

HeAT MAIN EVENT

Women’s Championship

Lita© Vs Gail Kim

There have been some card changes and this is the final summerslam card!

****BREAKING NEWS****

Kane checks himself into rehab due to personal problems!

Guest DX_King

My RAW results will be posted tomorrow and from now on i will post heat preview on sat,results on monday, and RAw preview sunday and results tuesday, i will also post n e news throughout the week thank you.

DX King

P.S Thanks for reading guys, this is my first diary so sorry if it sucks !