NFL 06/07 Talk

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

Good one Rex. You're practically playing a home match here, like 65% of the fans are Chicago fans and you can't use that to your advantage.

You can't use your receivers to your advantage.

You can't read a play to save yourself.

Sorry but I've had it with Grossman now, I know its the Superbowl, I know its a big stage but if not now, then he'll never do it to be fair. He still has the chance to bring it back, but does he have the ability?

I'm not even gonna let people get away with saying Manning had much to do with the impending Superbowl win, people will make a big deal out of it but without Rhodes or Addai he wouldn't be getting his ring, but the focus will be all on Manning.

Actually, it'll be the opposite. No matter what Manning does he is NEVER going to get proper respect from all the critics.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck you rex grossman

you just cost me a lot of money

Why would you bet against the Colts? Seriously. Unless your a die hard Bears fan, this was the Colts' game to lose.

I wouldn't have put money on the Colts to win this match, it would have stayed firmly in my pocket because either team can just implode and do nothing. Both teams had reasons why they'd win, and reason's why they'd lose. For Indianapolis, Manning fell into each category there.

And despite all this, I still hate his fucking brother 5 times more.

Now having to step up to win a Superbowl, the odds of a Grossman stellar screwup are about 1-200

Troy, would you mind saying "Toronto will win the Stanley Cup" for me?

Larry Brown

Dexter Jackson

____ Hayden

I give you shitty DBs to win the SB MVP.

I think a squad of me, Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder would stop Rex Grossman based on todays performance to be fair.