Voice: Hi Mr. Heyman

Paul: Yes we were expecting you Mr. Williams and please call me Paul

Mr. Williams: You wanted to discuss my contract

Paul: Yes, of course sit down...

Later on

Mr.Williams: It was great meeting with you

Paul: My pleasure, see you at the next show

A furious Rhino barges in and the camera cuts away

I am Mr. John Williams former booker of WWE but my talents were no longer needed. Mr. Heyman contacted me to book and told me they were on the verge of being bankrupt and I wanted to help out Paul by booking the shows. This is ECW's last chance at being on top before we go bankrupt. There have been rumors that the McMahons have been looking to buy ECW. Strong shows are the only thing that can make us enough money to say a strong fed. ECW is now on a talent search because of unconfirmed rumors of Benoit, Jericho, Rhino, and other ECW stars head for the WWF.

Two men that we found as part of the talent search were in WWF's first ever TLC match Matt and Jeff Hardy will be joining us in 3 months. We also have two very talented indy workers James Storm and Chris Harris whom we trained to be tag team partners. Also, more and more people are joining ECW's House of Hardcore where Taz is the head trainer, we also have Tommy Dreamer and Shane Douglas training with these talented young men.

IPB ImageNew Signings: Sinister Minister

Champions

Heavyweight - Taz

TV - Corino

Tag - Road Warriors

ECW on TSN #1 Card

Rhino vs Mystery Opponent of Paul E's choosing

Steve Corino vs Shane Douglas

Debut of America's Most Wanted

Taz vs Raven

Edited by Batty

Guest DiamondCutter101

LaFunky, I'm joining you in the confused line. If this is ECW present day set in ECW 2001... then why is Benoit and Jericho and Storm not in WWF?....WHAAAAAT!!! Explain.. please explain

Guest Batty

When ECW died WWE did the Invasion, Paul was disgusted by how they exploited ECW, so Paul met with Mr. Williams as head booker, stole some ECW alumni from WWF, and started up ECW again with Paul's friend Mr. Williams

Guest DiamondCutter101

Did Paul buy back the ECW name and rights?Heyman would need to buy back the ECW name and all rights associated with ECW, and how can ECW, a company thats JUST went BANKRUPT, start up ALL OVER AGAIN???? Alot of holes need filling. Your Diary is backwards, you need to put it in order and detail it so everyone understands whats going on.

Guest Batty

Paul Heyman bought back the rights from McMahon because with most of the ECW former stars left WWF because of the Invasion angle. Vince no longer needed the rights Paul bought it back and met with this guy Mr. Williams. To bring back ECW.

Guest DiamondCutter101

Why didn't you say this at the start? Why would McMahon buy ECW in the first place? How can ECW afford all of this when they were declared BANKRUPT??? How will they be able to afford worker contracts... better yet how are they able to afford ANY of this? You need to explain all of this at the BEGINNING of your diary, not when people ask you about it. This is very unorganised dude, plan your diary out!

Guest Batty

ECW on TSN

Paul E. is in the ring and looks pretty pissed off

Paul: It looks like Rhino was afraid of who I was gonna dig up to wrestle him because the man p***y decided not to show up (boo) so on Wednesday he will be against the Road Warriors! Don't let Rhino's disappearance ruin your night, because you have some good match in for you.

Steve Corino vs Shane Douglas for the TV Title

Douglas hits a piledriver. Corino rolls up Douglas. 1...2no. Rights and lefts from both men, Corino hits an uppercut. Douglas is down. Corino kicks Douglas out of the ring, Corino goes out aswell. He whips Douglas into the barricade and a chairshot to the back of the head. He turns Douglas around and rests him on the barricade, chairshot to the face and Douglas has been bust open at the nose. Wait Douglas hits a Death Valley Driver into the crowd and over the barricade. Douglas throws a table in and he goe over to where Corino is. They are both set up on the table, wait Old School Expulsion through the table, 1...2...3! Corino celebrates with the crowd. And exits the arena through the crowd.

Winner: Corino

Rating: 76%

America's Most Wanted

Francine: Paul Heyman promised I can keep my job if I find a client but, my clients will dominate the tag division. Welcome Chris Harris and James Storm. They are fututre ECW Tag Team Champions. And on Wednesday they are going to prove they are extreme against the Impact Players

Rating: 76%

Ultimo Dragon vs Sabu

Sabu hits a running cross body. Ultimo is down. He gets the chair Triple Jump Moonsault! 1...2...kickout! Sabu tosses Ultimo onto an already setup table Ultimo hops onto the apron Asai DDT off the apron through the table. Sabu takes out a razorblade, Ultimo grabs it from him and cuts Sabu open on the forehead. Anither chairshot which has Sabu's blood pouring out of his head, Dragon Sleeper! The ref dropped his hands and calls for the bell. Ultimo helps Sabu up and takes him backstage.

Winner: Dragon

Rating: 80%

Styles: Well, it's easy to tell Ultimo Dragon is a man of honor.

Raven vs Taz videoWelcome Home (Sanitarium) by Metallica is played while it show clips of Taz choking people out and suplexing them and shows Raven hitting the Raven Effect DDT and doing his signature pose covered in blood.

Rating: 89%

Raven vs Taz for the World Title

Raven hits a suplex onto a garbage can. Taz is up and hits Raven with mutiple shots of the trash can Raven has a small spot of blood on his head. Raven goes outside of the ring to grab the barbed wire. Raven hits an inverted bodyslam Raven uses the barbed wire to apply the camel clutch blood is starting to pore to out of Taz's head. Raven gets thumbtacks and pours them onto the ring. Raven tries to hit a Raven Effect but Taz reverses it into a Tazplex onto the tacks. Taz rips off Raven's shirt so the tack wounds are visible. He pours gasoline onto the shirt and lights it on fire and chucks it at Raven. Raven gets up and throws Raven over the ropes. Taz goes out. Raven hits a Raven Effect to buy some time. He takes out at able and puts Taz on it, and ties him to it via barbed wire. Raven climbs the top ropes and hits and elbow drop through the table. 1...2...3! We have a new ECW Champion the bloody, sick minded, Raven represents ECW as it's champion.

Winner: And new champion Raven

Rating: 89%

Styles: Good night everybody

Edited by Batty

Guest Batty

Ok this Diary make absolutely no sense. I don't understand what your backstory is and don't really understand how you got these guys on your roster

Not to mention you had a "deathmatch" on an ECW TV show, which would never ever happen, and then it wasn't even a real deathmatch at all. You debuted AMW as former tag champions in the NWA, they had never even teamed before in 2001, let alone held tag titles. Sportsmanship is not common in ECW? What ECW have you watched? Obviously none. You should try writing something you actually know a little bit about.

Ok this Diary make absolutely no sense. I don't understand what your backstory is and don't really understand how you got these guys on your roster

Not to mention you had a "deathmatch" on an ECW TV show, which would never ever happen, and then it wasn't even a real deathmatch at all. You debuted AMW as former tag champions in the NWA, they had never even teamed before in 2001, let alone held tag titles. Sportsmanship is not common in ECW? What ECW have you watched? Obviously none. You should try writing something you actually know a little bit about.

Guest Batty

It is in September 2001

Guest DiamondCutter101

All of these replies are pointing out every weak spot in this diary, I cant see one positive move you have made. Your backstory doesn't make sense, your diary is backwards, your knowledge of ECW is as good as The Boogeymans wrestling ability. You cant team up AMW and say they are former NWA Tag Champions when they teamed up in 2002 and your shows are in 2001!!! Thats like saying, lets team up Billy Gunn and Road Dogg, put them in WWF 1990 and say they are former 11 Time WWF Champions! Seriously, if your doing a diary, PLAN IT OUT! Research what your writing, if you cant do that then don't do it at all, because every diary you write will come to the same conclusion as this one, D.U.D << and you know what that means.

Who said it has to be exactly realistically dead-on, and instead of critisizing every move I make how about cnstructive criticizim.

Guest Batty

I'm sorry about the confusion I'm trying to fix everything because if you read my first post it says my friend was gonna help me but not anymore. Just take it easy I'm new at this.