oh my god. AWESOME.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marvel:_Ultimate_Alliance

Oh my goooddd.

Blade. Ghost Rider. Spidey. Wolverine.

I wonder if they'll have some more obscure unlockables? I'd mark the fuck out for a return of Deadpool, he owned so much in X-Men Legends 2.

I loved X-Men Legends 1 and 2. Was incredibly fun and had X-men which Im kinda becoming a mark for. So when I heard the developers were creating a Marvel based RPG/Adventure game, bet your ass I was hyped.

Its one of the reasons I plan on buying a 360, I'm hoping for a Xmen Legends sequel though after this.

I remember reading about this way back when and I was super stoked. It already looks a lot better than that awful Marvel Nemesis: Rise of the Imperfects game.

I'm eagerly awaiting as to what other superhero's are available.

As for X-Men Legends III, I don't remember if II had a little "twist" at the end like they did for X-Men Legends I where it showed Apocalypse. I want to say it had something to do with Mr. Sinister but I don't remember.

It was Mr Sinister that stood on the top of the pyramid on XML II, implying he had sabotaged Apocalypse's machine or something like that... Is this new game going to come out to PS2 and/or PC too? 'Cause I own those two and I don't predict owning a next gen console in the near future.

EDIT: Nevermind, just read the Wiki article...

Edited by Johnny Latino Heat