WCW '98: One More Hart Beat

Draevyn

6/4/98 Thunder from Fort Wayne

1. Kronik in 1998 doing Demolition Decapitation is alright. Don't really care for the name "frogsplash elbow" because it sounds like he did a frog splash and that's Guerrero domain esse, but alright.

2. Raven just pretty much killed the feud in the Flock. And then makes it sound like yes he CAN beat Goldberg. I halfway liked it then.

3. The Mavericks? Are they going to start a poker gimmick now? I guess it worked for the APA....

4. Eh.

5. Wow, the crowd must be on life support tonight.

6. Scorpion using orange mist is great! I love that! So now we have the role of Shang Tsung? With who you got there, it fits pretty good, I gotta give it that.

7. That one brought the crowd around some. And I find myself agreeing with Larry Zbyszko.

8. Sounds like it was a classic Horsemen "Take one guy apart" match. You've pretty thoroughly confused me with what's going on with the Tag title scene now, so I'll say that's likely your intention.

I dunno, I kinda like these shorter results. But did we suddenly switch games or something?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic