World Wrestling Entertainment 06

TheTruth

This diary is looking very good man and it seems very realistic. Right now I also believe that ECW is your best show, but Smackdown and RAW are plugging themselves. Have to read a bit more of this to leave more detailed feedback, but so far, this is looking good of what I have read so far. Also, push CM Punk more then he is in the real ECW. Keep this up man.

• 1 month later...

sdlogopw9.jpg

Friday Night Smackdown! (Tues. Week 2, July 2006)

Taped For UPN

Target Center, Minneapolis, MN

Smackdown opens up with a replay of Batista’s return to Smackdown, where he gave Mark Henry a Batista Bomb on the steel ramp. We then crossed over to the Target Center, before we went over to Michael Cole & John “Bradshaw” Layfield, as they welcomed us to Smackdown, before telling us that Theodore Long has barred both Mark Henry & Batista from appearing tonight, so neither of them gets injured before the 6-man tag team match happening at Saturday Night’s Main Event.

They also mentioned that tonight, Rey Mysterio will face Finlay in the main event while right now, Psicosis will take on Super Crazy in a Loser Leaves Smackdown! match right now.

Psicosis’ music started to play as he made his way down to the ring in what could be his final appearance on the blue brand. Super Crazy then ran down to the ring, before climbing in and going after Psicosis straight away as Chris Kay rang the bell to start the match.

--------

Loser Leaves Smackdown!

Super Crazy vs. Psicosis

The two luchadores started to beat the shit out of each other, as they rolled around the ring, until Crazy got on top of Psicosis. Crazy started to punch Psicosis’ face until Psicosis turned him onto his back, and did the same thing to him. Chris Kay then pulled Psicosis off Super Crazy, but as soon as he did, Crazy got back up to his feet & hit a dropkick, knocking his former tag team partner to the outside of the ring.

Crazy ran across the ring, before running back & hitting a suicide dive on Psicosis, as both them laid on the ground outside the ring, as JBL said that nothing is going to stop these two men from beating the daylights out of each other.

After a little while, Crazy was the first one to get up, as he threw Psicosis back into the ring, where he went for the cover only to get a 2-count. Crazy then started to put the boots into Psicosis, before picking him up off the ground & throwing him into the corner. Crazy hit a running clothesline, followed by a hurrucuranna, sending his former tag team partner back into the middle of the ring.

Crazy waited for his former tag team partner to get up, before hitting a dropkick, sending him into the ropes. Crazy was then expecting for Psicosis to bounce back, as he went for a front foot dropkick, as he landed straight on his back, while Psicosis rolled to the outside of the ring as we went to a commercial break.

When we got back from the break, Psicosis was hitting some rights & lefts in the corner on Crazy, as we see a replay of what happened during the break, where Psicosis threw Crazy into the steel steps on the outside of the ring.

We went back to the ‘live’ action after seeing the replay, as Psicosis was lifting Crazy up onto onto the top rope, while still throwing some punches at him. Psicosis climbed up onto the top rope as well, as he went to hit a superplex, only for Crazy to block it by holding onto the ropes.

Crazy then pushed Psicosis off the turnbuckle, before going for a moonsault, only to crash & burn as Psicosis rolled out of the way as both men laid in the middle of the ring.

Both men got back up to their feet, as they went punch for punch, with Crazy getting the advantage as he made Psicosis reel back towards the ropes. Crazy flung him across the ring, as Psicosis bounced back only to get hit with a Spinning Wheel Kick. Psicosis got straight back up though, only to get hit with a flying DDT, which got a very near 3-count.

Crazy then lifted Psicosis up, but Psicosis pushed him into Chris Kay, knocking him into the opposite direction. Psicosis hit a low blow, before rolling Super Crazy up for the 3-count.

--------

Goodbye Super Crazy

After the match, Psicosis ran to the outside of the ring & grabbed a microphone off Tony Chimel, as Crazy was livid inside the ring.

Psicosis: Hey Crazy, ju better say goodbye to all of these fans ‘ese, ‘cause I just beat ju and ju know what that means, your not on Smackdown anymore. So Super Crazy, ju better go take a holiday or sumthin’, ‘cause you won’t have anythin’ to do now that your not on Smackdown anymore.

So Crazy, na, na, na, na, hey, hey, hey, goodbye.

Super Crazy then made his way backstage, as Psicosis kept singing, to the displeasure of the crowd as we went backstage to the Smackdown! interview set as we saw Kristal Marshall standing there.

--------

Do You Have A Problem?

Kristal Marshall: Hello, my name is Kristal Marshall & I’m here with Vito. Now Vito, last week you dominated in your match…

Vito: Kristal, your damn right I dominated in my match last week & tonight, I’m going to do the same to my opponent tonight, whoever it is. But the reason for my new dominance Kristal, is the dress. Ever since I started wearing this dress, I’ve been undefeated in the ring.

So Kristal, I don’t care if you, the Smackdown! locker room or even the Smackdown! fans laugh at me, because I am Vito, I’m undefeated & I’m the toughest man to ever wear a dress.

Kristal Marshall: Vito, before you leave, just one more question, why do you wear a dress?

Vito: Because I can Kristal, why do you want to know? Do you have a problem with me wearing a dress? Because I don’t care if you laugh at me, but if you have a problem with my dress, I will have to hurt you.

Vito started to stand over Kristal, looking down at her terrified face.

Kristal Marshall: No Vito, I don’t.

Vito: That’s good then.

Vito then walked off, as Kristal stood there looking scared when Ashley Massaro turned up. Kristal’s face expression quickly changed, as she seemed angry to see the 2005 Diva Search winner.

--------

I Don’t Accept Your Apology

Ashley Massaro: Hey Kristal, I’m sorry about what I said two weeks ago. I didn’t mean for it come out like that. I’m sorry Kristal, I really am.

Kristal Marshall: Well Ashley…

Kristal slapped Ashley right across her face, knocking her down onto the ground.

Kristal Marshall: I don’t accept your apology.

Kristal then walked away, as Ashley was getting up to her feet as we crossed back to the ring where Akio was warming up for his match.

--------

Singles Match

Akio vs. Vito

Vito’s music started to play throughout the PA System, as The Toughest Man To Wear A Dress made his way down to the ring. But as he was walking down the ramp, a little kid pointed at him & started to laugh. Vito turned his head, and punched the kid out as JBL said that just a few moments ago, he said he didn’t give a damn whether people laughed at him.

Vito continued his way down to the ring, but he was met with some right hands from Akio, who ran to the outside of the ring. But Akio’s offence didn’t last long for long, as Vito just pushed him down onto the ground, before rubbing his face.

Vito picked Akio up off the ground & threw him into the steel steps, with his knee’s hitting the steel first, as Akio went flying through the air, before landing on his back.

Vito walked over to Akio, before throwing him into the ring & getting inside there himself. Vito then went for the cover, but he only got a 2-count, as Akio got his shoulder up.

Vito started arguing with the referee for a little while, saying that it was a 3-count, when from out of nowhere, Akio rolled Vito up, which got a 1-count. Both of them then rose to their feet, but Akio was quickly knocked down with a huge clothesline from Vito, as Akio flipped onto his stomach.

Vito went for another cover, but this time he lifted Akio up at a 2-count. Vito started to throw some punches, backing Akio into the corner. Vito continued the attack, with him adding in some knee’s, before whipping Akio into the opposite corner. But as soon as Akio hit the corner, he was squashed with a huge clothesline, before stumbled out of the corner as Vito hit the Code of Silence for the 3-count & the victory.

After the match, Vito made his way to the back as we went to a commercial break.

--------

The Unveiling

When we got back from the break, The Great Khali’s music started to play as he made his way down to the ring along with his manager, Daivari. The two of them entered the ring, before Daivari grabbed a microphone off Tony Chimel.

Daivari: Last week, here on Friday Night Smackdown, the man who is scared of my client, The Great Khali, The Undertaker accepted his challenge to face him at The Great American Bash in a Punjabi Prison match. And at The Great American Bash, The Undertaker will be gone from Friday Night Smackdown for good, thanks to the real Phenom of the WWE, The Great Khali.

But what many of you have been wondering, and what The Undertaker has been wondering, is what is a Punjabi Prison match? Well, you will have to wait until this Saturday night at Saturday Night’s Main Event to find out, because I will be unveiling the Punjabi Prison to the world that very night.

So Undertaker, wherever you are, you better tune into NBC this Saturday night, to see what your legendary career is going to end in. No, scratch that, I have a better idea. Undertaker, The Great Khali & I are personally inviting you to attend the unveiling of the Punjabi Prison at Saturday Night’s Main Event.

You see Undertaker, I want you to come face to face with the structure, in your which your career will end in, thanks to The Great Khali. You see, The Great Khali is the master of the Punjabi Prison match, he’s undefeated & every single time he has been inside that prison, the man who he was facing, didn’t leave on his own two feet.

So Undertaker, turn up this Saturday night, because I’m sure The Great Khali will give you a taste of what is to come at The Great American Bash.

After finishing his promo, Daivari made his way out of the ring & to the back with The Great Khali by his side as we crossed to an unknown section backstage, where Rey Mysterio was at the catering table.

--------

I’m Ready

Rey Mysterio was pouring a cup of coffee, until a black hand grabbed the jug of coffee, before putting it back down on the table. The camera zoomed out, to reveal it was King Booker, with his Queen Sharmell standing behind him. Mysterio looked up at the King, before grabbing the jug of coffee once again. King Booker grabbed it once again, before slamming it back down on the table. Mysterio then turned around, looking up at the man who he will face at The Great American Bash & at Saturday Night’s Main Event.

King Booker: Rey, you will respect me.

Rey Mysterio: Booker…

King Booker: That’s King Booker to you, you peasant.

Rey Mysterio: No, no it isn’t & I won’t respect you Booker T.

King Booker: Tell me you didn’t just say that, tell me you didn’t just say that you, you peasant.

Rey Mysterio: Booker, I did say that & you want to know why. Last week, you had to get help from your whole entire Court to win that 10-man battle royal, just so you could get a shot at my World Heavyweight Championship. Then, you attacked Bobby Lashley, Chavo Guerrero, who is now at home recovering from his injuries & myself. Well guess what Booker T, I’m not going to respect you & no one else in this locker room does.

King Booker: Listen to me you peasant, at The Great American Bash, I’m going to become the ruler of the Smackdown! Kingdom, when I defeat you in the middle of the ring. But tonight Rey, I’m going to have something special in store for you when you face Finlay in the ring tonight. And after that, you will respect KING BOOKER.

Booker went to walk off, but Mysterio grabbed his arm & turned him around.

Rey Mysterio: Well I’ll be ready Booker, I’ll be ready for whatever you throw at me. You see Booker, I won the Royal Rumble, I won the World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania, I put JBL behind the announcing booth. So bring it on Booker, because I’m ready.

Mysterio walked off, as King Booker stood there pissed off as Sharmell tried to calm him down as we crossed back to the arena, as Ken Kennedy’s music started to play, as he made his way down to the ring.

--------

Mr. Ken Kennedy Invitational

After he climbed into the ring, he chased Tony Chimel out of the ring as the lights went off, with the spotlight only on him. His microphone then dropped down from the roof into his hand.

Ken Kennedy: Hailing from Green Bay, Wisconsin, weighing in at 242 pounds, I am Mr. Ken Kennedy…

Kennedy climbed onto the middle rope, as he taunted the crowd.

Ken Kennedy: Kennedy.

Kennedy moved back into the ring, as the lights came back on while Kennedy’s spotlight disappeared.

Ken Kennedy: Last week, I had the chance, along with nine other men, to get a shot at Rey Mysterio’s World Heavyweight Championship at The Great American Bash. But unlike those nine men, I didn’t have a chance at winning that battle royal. Just take a look at the video…

A video started to play, showing how last week, King Booker, Finlay, The Pitbulls, Bobby Lashley, Paul London & Brian Kendrick hit their respective finishers on Kennedy, before they eliminated him from the match.

When the video ended, the fans cheered while Kennedy seemed irritated at seeing the video from the battle royal.

Ken Kennedy: Now how was I meant to win the match, when I had seven, count them, seven guys all going after me? And you want to know why they all went after me? It’s because they know if they didn’t all team up, I would be the one facing Rey Mysterio at The Great American Bash for the World Heavyweight Championship, not King Booker.

So starting tonight, things are going to change, because I am starting the Mr. Ken Kennedy Invitational to anyone who was in that battle royal last week because I want to show you all what I’m capable of doing inside this ring, when I don’t have seven other wrestlers beating the hell out of me. So if you think you can take me on inside this squared circle, get your ass out here right now.

An Indian calling sound started to play, as Tatanka, the man who was eliminated by Kennedy, appeared on the stage in his wrestling gear & with a microphone grasped in his hand.

--------

I’ll Tell You Why, No One Likes You

Tatanka: Kennedy, you want to know why you were teamed up on last week in the battle royal? I’ll tell you why, no one likes you.

The crowd started cheering, as Kennedy seemed annoyed by Tatanka’s comments.

Tatanka: You see Kennedy, you may think you are the greatest wrestler on Smackdown, but your wrong. Have you forgotten about The Undertaker? Batista? Rey Mysterio?

The crowd popped hugely for Tatanka’s comments about Smackdown’s top three faces.

Tatanka: But enough about you Kennedy, let’s talk about me. Last week, you eliminated me from the battle royal, just take a look…

A video of Tatanka’s elimination from the battle royal was shown, as Kennedy pushed Tatanka off the top rope & to the outside. Once the video finished, Kennedy had a smile on his face.

Tatanka: You like that Kennedy? Well guess what, I might not have kicked your ass last week, because I didn’t get the chance to do it. But tonight, I will kick your ass, because I accept your challenge Kennedy.

After Tatanka finished talking, we went to a commercial break as Cole said that the match would happen on the other side of the commercial break.

--------

Mr. Ken Kennedy Invitational

Ken Kennedy vs. Tatanka

When we got back from the break, Kennedy was hitting some punches on Tatanka in the corner, as Cole mentioned that ever since this match started during the break, Kennedy has been on the offensive. Kennedy whipped Tatanka out of the corner & into the one opposite of them, before he hit a huge clothesline, as Tatanka fell onto the mat.

Kennedy started to taunt the crowd, before he stomped on Tatanka for a good while, until he got on the ground & started to throw some punches at him, until Charles Robinson pulled him off, as Tatanka rolled to the outside, to get some breathing room.

Kennedy followed him out of the ring as well, but Tatanka climbed back inside the ring, as Kennedy followed him back inside the squared circle, only to be met with a barrage of stomps from the veteran Tatanka, as JBL pointed out that as good as Kennedy might be, he doesn’t have the experience that Tatanka has gained over the years.

Tatanka lifted Kennedy up & hit him with some punches before whipping him into the ropes, where Kennedy bounced back only to get hit with a clothesline from Tatanka. Kennedy got straight back up though, only to be met with some chops, as he got stuck up against the ropes, as Tatanka started to do his usual dance around the ring, before knocking Kennedy outside of the ring with another chop.

Tatanka followed him, but Kennedy ran away from him, before climbing back inside the ring. But Tatanka, being the veteran that he is, just pulled Kennedy back to the outside, before throwing him into the steel steps, shoulder first. Tatanka picked Kennedy up off the ground & hit his head against the steps, before throwing Kennedy into the ring, where he went for a cover, only to get a 2-count.

Kennedy started to get up, as Tatanka climbed up to the top rope, where he went to hit the Tomahawk, only for Kennedy to catch him in the Green Bay Plunge position. Kennedy made his way over to the turnbuckle, but Tatanka dropped off behind Kennedy. Kennedy then turned around, as Kennedy & Tatanka both hit simultaneous clotheslines on each other, knocking both of them down onto the mat.

After a little & some clapping from the fans, both of them got up, as they went punch for chop, with Tatanka getting the advantage with his chops. After hitting some more, he threw Kennedy into the turnbuckle, where he walked over to go & continue the attack. But when Tatanka went for another chop, Kennedy ducked it & lifted Tatanka up onto his shoulders, before climbing onto the 2nd rope & hitting the Green Bay Plunge for his first victory in the Mr. Ken Kennedy Invitational.

--------

Come To Quebec

After seeing replays of Kennedy’s victory over Tatanka, we crossed backstage as we saw Sylvan standing in front of a Quebec flag.

Sylvan: Hello, my name is Sylvan & I am the Ambassador of Quebec & I want all of you to visit this great city. Quebec offers the best food & wine, the scenery is magnificent & the people who live there are very friendly.

But if that doesn’t impress you enough, my wrestling ability surely will, because next week here on Friday Night Smackdown!, I, Sylvan will make my debut inside the ring.

So please come to Quebec, otherwise you’ll suffer the same fate as my opponent next week.

Sylvan flashed a smile, as we went to a commercial break.

--------

An Asian, A Dancing Freak, Pitbulls & A Black Man

Once the break was over, we crossed over to Theodore Long’s office, where we saw the Smackdown! General Manager on his cellphone, when Jamie Noble & Kid Kash, The Pitbulls barged into his office.

Theodore Long: Sorry, I got to go, I’ll call you back later.

Long put his cellphone down, as he looked over at The Pitbulls.

Theodore Long: Now what can I do for you two playas?

Jamie Noble: You can give us a title shot at The Great American Bash against London & Kendrick, since we chucked ‘em ova that top rope last week.

Theodore Long: Hold on, let me get this straight. You two, who just formed this tag team two, want a title shot against the best tag team on Smackdown!, Paul London & Brian Kendrick because you eliminated them?

Kid Kash: Tat’s right.

Theodore Long: Well, the answer is no but I have another for you two playas. Why don’t you face Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki in a rematch from two weeks ago, and the winners will go on to face London & Kendrick at The Great American Bash for the titles.

Jamie Noble: So all we have to do is beat those two up, and we get to face London & Kendrick at The Great American Bash?

Theodore Long: That’s right playa, & since both of you like to beat people up, why don’t we make that match start right now?

Kid Kash: Hear tat Jamie, we get to beat up that damn Asian & that dancing freak right now.

Jamie Noble: Good, well let’s go kick some ass.

The Pitbulls left Long’s office, as we crossed over to the announcing table where Cole & JBL ran down the card for Saturday Night’s Main Event.

--------

WWE Championship

Rob Van Dam © vs. John Cena vs. Edge w/ Lita

World Tag Team Championships

If Kenny & Mikey Lose, The Spirit Squad Are Fired

Kenny & Mikey © vs. D-Generation X

6-Man Tag Team Match

Batista, Rey Mysterio & Bobby Lashley w/ Chavo Guerrero vs. King Booker, Mark Henry & Finlay w/ Queen Sharmell & William Regal

Intergender Tag Team Match

Carlito & Trish Stratus vs. Johnny Nitro & Melina

Extreme Rules

The Sandman & Kurt Angle vs. Mitch & Nicky

The Unveiling of the Punjabi Prison Match

Kelly Kelly Exposé with Candice Michelle

--------

Once they finished running down the card, they ran down the current Great American Bash card.

--------

World Heavyweight Championship

Rey Mysterio © w/ Chavo Guerrero vs. King Booker w/ Queen Sharmell

WWE Tag Team Championships

Paul London & Brian Kendrick © vs. The Pitbulls or Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki

Punjabi Prison Match

The Undertaker vs. The Great Khali w/ Daivari

--------

Scotty 2 Hotty’s music started to play, as he & Funaki made their way down to the ring, while slapping the fan’s hands at ringside. The Pitbulls music then started to play, as they ran down to the ring, before going straight after Funaki & Scotty as Mike Chioda rang the bell to start the match.

--------

Tag Team Match

The Pitbulls vs. Scotty 2 Hotty & Funaki

Kash went after Scotty with some flying fists while Noble did the same to Funaki, They reeled the Velocity tag team into the ropes, before clotheslining them over the top & to the outside simultaneously.

The Ptibulls quickly got out of the ring & continued the assault with some more punches, before Noble started to smash Funaki’s head on the barricade, before looking over at Kash, telling him to do better than that. Kash nodded, before dragging Scotty over to the ringpost, where Scotty’s head bounced off the ringpost a couple of times, before he fell to the floor, where Kash laid the boots into him.

Kash looked back over at Noble, smiling as Noble looked pissed off at getting one-upped by his partner. Noble dragged Funaki by his hair over to the steel steps, where Noble continuously smashed his head on them as Funaki fell onto the ground, with blood starting to come out of his head.

Noble smiled at the damage he has caused to Funaki, before looking over at Kash, as he knew that he had upped him once again. Kash just replied with a ‘you win Jamie’, before rolling Scotty back into the ring as Noble did the same to Scotty.

The Pitbulls followed them into the ring, where they said some words, before Kash threw Scotty over the top rope & back to the outside, as they started to stomp on Smackdown’s #1 Announcer. But as they were putting the boots into Funaki, Mike Chioda intervened, sending Noble out of the ring & into his corner, as Kash started to choke Funaki behind the referee’s back.

Noble, seeing that his partner was getting an advantage, started arguing with the referee, giving more time to Kash to choke Funaki. Kash finally broke the hold though, as Noble reasoned with Chioda.

Kash picked Funaki up off the ground & threw him into the corner, where he went to hit a clothesline only for Funaki to move out of the way & tag in Scotty, who got on the apron just in time. Scotty ran into the ring & hit Kash with some right hands, before hitting a dropkick, as Kash staggered onto the ropes. Noble came into the ring & went to hit a clothesline, but Scotty ducked it, before hitting a bulldog, setting up the worm.

Scotty started to hop around the ring, until Kash came out of nowhere & hit a massive clothesline on the former tag team champion. Kash then picked up Scotty, & hit the Dead Level to get the 3-count & a shot at the WWE Tag Team Championships at The Great American Bash.

--------

If You Fail, Try Again

After the match, the Pitbulls made their way backstage celebrating their victory, when they saw Paul London & Brian Kendrick’s locker room door. The two looked at each other, before rushing into the room, as they tackled Paul London & Brian Kendrick to the ground with Noble going after Kendrick, and Kash fighting with London.

The four of them brawled around the room, with everyone getting a punch in on each other now & again. But after a while, London & Kendrick got the advantage as they threw The Pitbulls out the door.

Noble & Kash, obviously not finished with the tag team champions yet, grabbed two steel chairs from nearby & ran back into the room, where they smashed both London & Kendrick’s heads with the chairs. The Pitbulls then laughed at the pain London & Kendrick were in, before leaving the room as we went to a commercial break as Cole said that Rey Mysterio would be facing Finlay after the break.

--------

Non-Title Match

Rey Mysterio vs. Finlay

‘Booyaka 619’ by P.O.D. started to play throughout the arena, as the World Heavyweight Champion made his way out to the ring by himself, due to Chavo at home resting his injuries from last week’s attack from The Court. After Mysterio got into the ring, Finlay walked down to the ring with his shalleigh in his hand while his eyes were locked on the champion.

After Finlay climbed into the ring, he put down the shalleigh in the corner, as Nick Patrick rang the bell to start the main event.

The two circled each other, before Finlay put him arm up in the air, as Rey grabbed his hand. But Finlay quickly grabbed Mysterio’s other hand & brought him to his knees, but the World Heavyweight Champion countered by sliding underneath Finlay’s legs, before rolling him up to get a 1-count.

Both men got back up to their feet, but this time Finlay went straight after Mysterio, but Mysterio once again countered with a drop toehold, sending Finlay face first into the second turnbuckle, before he rolled to the outside holding his head, as the crowd started to chant for Mysterio.

On the outside, Finlay started to psyche himself up, by slapping his head, before climbing back into the ring as Mysterio was held back by the referee. Finlay then clotheslined Mysterio, before he started to beat the living shit out of him with some brutal right hands until Patrick pulled Finlay off Rey, as he rolled to the outside.

Mysterio rested on the outside for a little while, before climbing onto the apron. Finlay went for a clothesline, but Mysterio jumped over the rope & hit Finlay with a dropkick to the back, sending the Irishman to the outside of the ring.

Mysterio, knowing he had the advantage over Finlay, jumped onto the top rope, before jumping off & hitting a hurrucurrana as the crowd, JBL & Michael Cole went nuts, before Cole said that the match would continue after the commercial break.

When we got back to the action, Finlay was hitting some uppercuts in the ring on Mysterio, as we saw a clip of what happened during the commercial break, where Finlay threw Mysterio into the steel steps.

Back to the “live action”, Finlay had Mysterio in the corner, where he was still throwing some stiff uppercuts, as Mysterio fell down to the bottom turnbuckle. But Finlay didn’t stop, as he just started stomping on Rey, before dragging back into the middle of the ring, where he got a 2-count.

Finlay, frustrated, went for the cover again & got another 2-count. He then went for another pinfall attempt, but Mysterio still kicked out at 2. Finlay started yelling at Nick Patrick, before he picked Mysterio up & went for the Emerald Fusion, only for Mysterio to counter it with a rollup that got a 2-count.

Both men got up, but Mysterio got knocked to the ground with a clothesline from Finlay. Finlay then walked over to the corner & grabbed the shalleigh, but Nick Patrick tried to grab it off of him. Finlay tried to shake Patrick off, but he didn’t let go off the shalleigh. Finlay, frustrated at the referee, swung the shalleigh around, as Nick Patrick went flying across the ring & to the outside on the floor.

As Cole said that Finlay had no respect for authority while JBL tried to defend him, the Irishman walked over to Mysterio with a sick smile on his face, while he tapped his shalleigh against his leg.

Finlay picked Mysterio up off the ground, but as he did, Mysterio hit a drop toe hold, sending him into the second rope & into the 619 position. Mysterio ran across the ring before bouncing back. But as he did, King Booker dragged Finlay out of the ring, before climbing in there himself.

Mysterio went for a dropkick, but Booker moved out of the way as Mysterio fell onto the mat. Booker picked Mysterio up & hit the Book End, as Finlay climbed back inside the ring with shalleigh in hand.

But as Finlay was sizing the World Heavyweight Champion up, Bobby Lashley started to run down to the ring. But as he was running, William Regal attacked him from behind with a steel chair.

The Court started to beat down both Lashley & Rey, but Chavo Guerrero, who was meant to be at home resting his injuries from last week, came out with a steel chair of his own. He walked down the ramp, where he flattened Regal with the chair, before he continued his walk down to the ring, as Booker grabbed Finlay’s shalleigh & made his way to the outside of the ring.

Booker went to hit Chavo with the shalleigh, but Chavo just knocked it out of his hands before whacking the King right across the head with the steel chair. Chavo then locked his eyes on Finlay, who was mouthing off at Chavo. But from behind, Mysterio hit a dropkick to Finlay’s back, sending him into the second rope once again. Mysterio ran across the ring, before bouncing back as he the 619 to the delight of the crowd.

Chavo then threw Nick Patrick back into the ring, as he made the 3-count giving Rey Mysterio the victory.

After the match, Booker, Regal & Lashley all entered the ring as all 6 men got into a huge brawl, with Lashley going after Finlay, Chavo brawling with Regal & with Rey Mysterio & King Booker battling it out. But the brawl suddenly stopped, as Theodore Long’s music started to play as the Smackdown! General Manager made his way out onto the stage with a microphone in his hand.

--------

America vs. Ireland

Theodore Long: Now stop all of this fightin’ playa’s, because I have a couple of announcements to make about The Great American Bash. Now you see playas, the United States Champion, Mr. Bobby Lashley doesn’t seem to have an opponent for the Bash. So I’ve decided that at The Great American Bash that it will be Bobby Lashley defending the United States Championship against Finlay.

The crowd cheered in excitement, as Lashley & Finlay looked over at each other until Theodore Long started to talk once again.

--------

The Great American Street Fight

Theodore Long: But that’s not all, because all six of you brawl inside that ring tonight gave me an idea for a match at The Great American Bash. As you know, I banned Batista & Mark Henry for the arena tonight, so they could be in top condition for their match at Saturday Night’s Main Event. But at The Great American Bash, I’m going to let them go at it again one-on-one because it will be Batista facing Mark Henry in a Street Fight.

The crowd went nuts at Theodore Long walked backstage as the show ended with all six men just standing in the ring.

Edited by TheTruth

Saturday Night's Main Event

Prediction Contest

WWE Championship

Five Points

Rob Van Dam © vs. John Cena vs. Edge w/ Lita

Four Points

Kenny & Mikey © vs. D-Generation X

6-Man Tag Team Match

Three Points

Batista, Rey Mysterio & Bobby Lashley w/ Chavo Guerrero vs. King Booker, Mark Henry & Finlay w/ Queen Sharmell & William Regal

Intergender Tag Team Match

Two Points

Carlito & Trish Stratus vs. Johnny Nitro & Melina

Extreme Rules

One Point

The Sandman & Kurt Angle vs. Mitch & Nicky

Bonus Questions

One Point Each

1. Will The Undertaker make an appearance at Saturday Night's Main Event?

2. Will anyone make their return to the WWE?

• 1 month later...

Saturday Night's Main Event

Prediction Contest

WWE Championship

Five Points

Rob Van Dam ©

Four Points

D-Generation X

6-Man Tag Team Match

Three Points