Documentary on Football Hooliganism

TheArsenal

Seriously, programmes like this can fuck off and die.

Why? I've just turned it on.

Because I am sick and tired of people who don't know football coming up to me and acting as if fans still act like they did in the 80's, or talk as if England fans are all still nasty fuckers who go abroad to cause problems.

Sure, some do, but the problem of hooliganism is nowhere near as big as it used to be, and it is sad that programmes still feel the need to jump on it and be all like "OMG LOOK AT THE BAD FANS AND WHAT THEY DO!". The fact that the German fans and the fans at the World Cup considered the England fans some of the best around is lost by programmes like this looking to be a little shocking, and the negative stigma will never end due to shit like this.

Everyone on this show is so fucking ugly.

And I wouldn't say this is a football thing - it's an English thing. I'm going to Corfu in September, I bet I'll encounter loads of proper cunts who are too ugly to fuck so try and fight.

Edited by fineintent

I saw a football hooligan show on Bravo once and according to there research, If I remember rightly Poland have awful fans for violence because they look up to the English from the 80's. Skin heads, tight jeans the lot.

They showed a clip of Liverpool fans being chased from the ground in a Champions League / Uefa Cup qualifier, very scary stuff as a football fan who wants to be going abroad to watch his club this year.

Edited by The Slickman

The Polish and Germans were portrayed in a bad way yesterday. English fans weren't all portrayed in a bad light, it was mainly Huddersfield fans that got the blame.....

It was quite funny seeing English fans beating up anyone they thought was Turkish.

Edited by TheArsenal