Paris Preaches Abstinence

Guest Mighty Mighty Bosstown

Guest Bosstown Boy

WTF?! Paris Preaches Abstinence

by Natalie Finn

Aug 4, 2006, 4:50 PM PT

There's a Hilton that won't be checking in any overnight guests this year.

Paris Hilton--yes, that Paris Hilton--has sworn off sex. For 12 months, anyway.

In an interview for the September issue of British GQ, the star whose oeuvre includes The Simple Life and One Night in Paris set out to dispel rumors that she's a sure thing when it comes to taking relationships to that next level.

"People think I sleep with everyone, but I'm not like that," Hilton told the magazine. "Kissing is all I do.

"I'm not having sex for a year. I've decided...I'll kiss, but nothing else."

The hotel heiress, who seems to change boyfriends faster than shoes, appears excited about the effect her vow of chastity could have on her personal life.

"The reason so many of my relationships don't work is guys are like, 'Hey, what's going on? It's been like four months and I'm only getting a kiss here,' " said Hilton, who was partying with on-again love interest Stavros Niarchos on Sean "Diddy" Combs' yacht this week after attending the rap mogul's annual White Party at the Nikki Beach Club in Saint-Tropez.

While there's no word on what Niarchos has to say about Hilton's new resolution, she sounded as if there's some method to her madness--she has thought this one over and knows exactly what she's doing.

"I feel good about it," the 25-year-old told GQ. "I like the way guys so crazy when they can't have sex with you. If he can't have you, he stays interested. The moment he has you, he's gone. Unless he is really in love with you."

She went on to say that, as far as she knows, she only plans to walk down the aisle once and that, when she goes on dates, she prefers to be treated "like a princess."

As Hilton tones down the sex, her doppelganger is upping the salacious quotient. Professional Paris look-alike Natalie Reid is giving Playboy readers an eyeful in the September issue. Hilton herself says that she has been turning down offers to disrobe for the men's magazine since she was 17.