Video Game Wrestling Company

TFA

-Link defends the Video Game World Heavyweight Championship against Lui Kang (This should be a cool match if you write out it out in full. I'm going with Link since I usually see World Champs have long reigns.)

-CJ defends his International Championship against the debuting Raiden. (I see this feud continuing and I guess Raiden needs to look for revenge for it to continue.)

-Ken and Ryu fight in a Extreme Dome (Dunno why.)

-Solid Snake will fight Crash Bandicoot (Snake is a bad ass)

-Master Chief and Pac Man will fight in a steel cage match. (I'm pretty sure you still want to push Chief.)

-Lara Croft vs. Samus vs. Cortana for the Women’s Championship. (No build up.)

-The Prince Of Persia will defend his title in a fatal four-way against Sephiroth, Pikachu, and Yoshi (No build up, but I just got the feeling.)

-Honor Among Thief’s defending their Video Game Tag Team Championship against Ratchet and Clank and Final Fantasy. (Upset/ HAT is losing overness :'( )

From the MySpace.com Video Game Wrestling Company HQ:

BREAKING NEWS: Matches for Power Cancelled; A Royal Battle Put In Spot; VGWC is now hiring.

After a meeting with all the wrestlers of VGWC, owner Mr. Fantasy as come to agreement with 30 wrestlers to be involved in the first annual Royal Battle at Power.

Of course, this means, some matches will have to cancelled. Mr. Fantasy has come to agreements to cancel the Women's Championship match, Solid Snake vs. Crash Bandicoot, and Ken vs. Ryu.

Also VGWC is now hiring some people for design of banners and to run the VGWC MySpace.com HQ. If you are interested, send a message to Jake Ball at JakeBall_46@hotmail.com.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...