Something I made 2 years ago

This is a sig I made 2 years ago, back when I made a lot of them. Please give me your opinions on it. Remember now, I don't have Adobe Photoshop anymore or the PSD, so I can't make any changes. It's staying the way it is.

I found this sig when I logged on to my Photobucket acount surprised to see the images I made a couple years ago. This is my favorite of the ones I have left.

fwf-bardock2.jpg

• I think it would look better with a splash of colour to draw attention to a focal point of the image. (Text? Cut?)

• More work on the jagged edges of the cut would be cool as well.

• A border is always a plus, too.

Overall, not a terrible starting point for an image, but it could be something nicer with some alterations.

I agree with junkd about Bunky - please give reasons for your negative opinions as otherwise it's not helpful at all.

Thanks for the comments Marsh. I think I did this before I got into borders, not sure. And I know the cutting of the image wasnt that good. Its because I didnt use a PSD, I cut it myself. I use to cut out all the images I used. I feel using PSDs is cheating.