Prison Break Season 2

Dingle

This was a good episode with Michael getting into Mahone's ex-wife's house and getting a lot of information on him including getting his phone number. Very good stuff with that phone conversation between the two with Michael getting Mahone on killing the guy he was after and burying him in his own backyard.

I also liked them finally going back to Mahone being one step ahead of Michael on the whole tattoo deal.

The one thing I didn't like was where was Sucre? Wasn't he last with Michael in the previous episode or am I forgetting something?

I liked C-Note's storyline and him getting to finally meet up with his wife and daughter.

T-Bag getting caught by Bellick was good stuff. And finally, Lincoln and LJ getting caught by the police was very good as well.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think with Sucre we are supposed to assume he is currently going back to Vegas or something, cause he did find out Marie Cruz said no at the wedding. Either way, great episode. I don't recall having seen a really bad episode this season.

Scofield should have realized Mahone was saying he knew where he was going when he made the little "see you sooner than you think" comment. You know its going to get really good.

T-Bag getting the stitches ripped out was....ugghh, I HATE things like that. Though I knew right away she left when she heard he got out.

Lincoln and LJ getting caught, ugh, lets just hang out at the train station after a guy who was giving us weird looks slowly stalks off...

C-Note getting his family was nice. When his wife asked 'what do we do now', I thought of the website he told Sucre about (europeangoldfinch.net) and have been watching that site to see if anything updates.

Cant wait for next weeks, I am so damn obsessed...

Let me know if the website amounts to anything B-Rad. I just assumed it was a fake site, I never thought to look. Goddamned sneaky show.

As for the show, holy hell that was a good one. Oh, and don't go to TV.Com and read the synopsis for next week's show as it has what I personally think is a big spoiler.

Damn Linc and LJ were dumb just waiting there. He said he never got cuaght, and then the dumb SOB gets them caught.

Loved the bits with Michael doing research on Mahone. I knew Mahone killed the one that got away, I just hadn't put the clues together that he buried the fucker under the birdbath. It all makes sense now.

I forget his name, but the Sevret Service guy becomes more and more a personal favorite every time I see him.

Finally, the bit withC-Note and his family was almost too ludicrous, but I enjoyed it. Still, no way do they get away. The Feds would have the school and the park wrapped up so tight it wouldn't be funny. Oh well, I don't watch this show for the realism

I just went onto that site then, and saw this post:

"Hello fellow European Gold finch enthusiasts! After all the recent sightings of gold finches in the US Midwest over the past couple years, I am almost certain that I saw a Euro goldfinch in Los Lunas, New Mexico. For those of you not familiar with New Mexico’s geography, that’s south of Albuquerque. If anyone has seen any other gold finch’s in the nearby southwest area, I would love to hear about it. I have yet to get a picture of one!!"

Perhaps a clue letting C-Note know where Michael is? ;)

Back to the europeangoldfinch.net...

The date that it is in Prison Break world is 6/2 (we learn that because Sara's bird states that they are meeting 6/3, which Mahone says is "tomorrow")

The only post for 6/2 or 6/3 is the following one, which I can't think is any kind of clue...

BettyFinchFan483

06/03

10:34am

Has anyone else heard about the possibility of a new sub-species of European Gold Finch discovered in the black forests of Germany? I recently heard something on the radio about a biology team that spent four weeks hiking through those forests, which are incidentally very remote and relatively uncharted. At any rate, one of the scientists was being interviewed, and discussed how they came across these bird nests that were nearly identical to those of a European Gold Finch, only there were two discrepancies. EGF’s are typically not found in that part of Germany, AND the spotting on the eggs were black as opposed to the traditional brown. Later on in their expedition, they spotted a European Gold Finch, or what they believed to be was an EGF with SILVER coloring in the neck area instead of gold. Could there be a European Silver Finch??? I’ve tried to find other articles online about this phenomenon, but haven’t had any luck –has any one else heard anything about this?

JumpingBean88

06/03

6:45am

Wow that sounds crazy. I’m not sure about that, though my Aunt always used to speak about coloring of birds changing in the colder climates, becoming different from when they are in the hotter ones. Could be very cold in the black forest.

BobCarduelisIntrigue

06/03

8:00pm

That’s fascinating Betty. I haven’t heard anything about that, but have to imagine it has to do with some sort of camouflaging element gained from the silver coloring rather than the gold, which serves to protect it from some of its predators out there. Wonder how they made it to that area of Germany though… I’ll definitely keep my ears and eyes open for further news stories that might cross my path about this matter.

The ratings don't really suggest that the network will even want to keep it around for another year, never mind six. But then again, I was surprised when it returned from last year when it was doing relatively the same in the ratings.

But six seasons? That is crazy. What will they do, have them get put back in prison, somehow escape for a second time, a second manhunt begins? Or some of them manage to escape to Panama and then the search for them in Panama begins next season? Two or three is enough. But any more than that is too much.

Fox will definitely give PB another year. The ratings are pretty solid, and compared to FOX on other nights, they're golden. In fact, I'm pretty sure that PB is going to be the highest rated 8pm program on the network. Obviously that will change when AI comes back, but in the meantime FOX needs to stick with shows that deliver for them in the fall.

Prison Break was good as well. The only thing I don't like is how they move from place to place so fast. I liked the face to face meeting between Mahone and Michael. Good stuff there. The stuff with Bellick, Roy, and T-Bag was great, especially Roy having to dig through the shit and then took all the money for himself. I liked Kellerman meeting back up with Sara and this should be interesting. The whole "my father never met Michael so I know this is a set up" is so cliche. But the guy working for the president being near Link and his son should be interesting as well.

Well, the other doctor (not Sara) made a right decision by telling Warden Pope about Sara and then telling the police at the end of season 1...

Anyway, I have heard that they are doing 6 seasons, but I also heard only 3 with "these charactors". While second season is them escaping, third season is supposed to be them taking down the company...I don't know how good that would be, but whatever.

I can't wait to see what this Bolshoi Booze is, I mean, I've seen it all over the place, and I hope like hell that is the secret they reveal this coming week. I just hate that we only have 3 more episodes before they go on their break few month break, what am I going to do without my Prison Break for two or three months?!

I liked the episode as Kellerman is great. Him trying to kill Sara by drowning was awesome. I liked Michael stealing the GPS device and pushing the old guy over and getting all freaked out about it and going to church. Michael, Sucre, Linc and his father all together again with Mahone right there is going to be interesting.

Amazing that Michael can get from the hotel room to the hardware store to the church, confess, and then catch a ride to the border area, all while Kellerman pulls a gun on Sara, takes her back to the hotel and ties her up. And don't get me started on Linc and his dad driving three hours while in the same amount of time it took Michael and Sucre to free those three guys and walk out the fucking door. It is stupidity like that that hurts the show for me, otherwise I love it.

Hope Sara's not dead, but I really don't see any way for her to get out alive.

Guest Ringo Masterson

It'll clearly be something like Kellerman gets call, "ohnoez, the convicts are gone again, don't kill Sara, she shall help you find them".

Then there will be a gratuitous sex scene between Sara and Kellerman.