WWE - Slicker Than Your Average

Danny George

IPB Image

WWE SUMMERSLAM RESULTS

RANDY ORTON VS. HULK HOGAN

Randy Orton has earned his reputation as the “Legend Killer” by taking out some of the biggest Superstars in sports-entertainment history. Hulk Hogan earned his reputation by winning multiple World Titles and appearing in all kinds of different movies and TV Shows. At Saturday Night’s Main Event on July 15, Hogan made another TV appearance. Orton interrupted this special appearance by Hogan and his daughter Brooke. However, he was very respectful, and even brought Brooke a rose. He then “respectfully challenged” Hogan to a match at SummerSlam, which the Hulkster respectfully accepted. The two then shook hands, and all seemed well. Until later that night, that is. As Orton and Brooke conversed, the Hulkster interrupted and brushed the Legend Killer aside. But after Hogan helped his daughter into their car, Orton snuck up from behind and gave him an RKO, sending the Hall of Famer face-first into the trunk of the car. As Brooke ran out to tend to her father, Orton walked away with a sly grin on his face. He would do so again tonight. When Brooke came down the ramp to her fathers aid, Orton would bring her into the ring and plant a kiss on her. Hogan sprung up in anger and charged at Orton. Orton moved sending Hulk powering into Brooke. Orton the hit the RKO on a stunned Hogan for the win.

REY MYSTERIO VS. CHAVO GUERRERO

For Rey Mysterio, it has been an emotional month of betrayal and defeat at the hands of Chavo Guerrero. After months of supporting Mysterio, at The Great American Bash, Chavo did the unthinkable and cost Rey the World Championship. With the swing of a single chair from Chavo, King Booker was able to defeat the most succesful underdog champion in WWE history and claim Mysterio’s livelihood. Days later on SmackDown, Rey sought to reclaim the championship in a return match against King Booker. Yet again, Chavo involved himself and kept Rey from reliving his dream – a dream that he fulfilled at WrestleMania 22 in the name of Chavo’s uncle, the late Eddie Guerrero. Even in retirement, Chavo rallied behind his SummerSlam opponent in Rey’s quest to become World Champion. Following his heinous actions at The Bash and on SmackDown, Chavo went on the record several weeks ago to address his shattered friendship. Chavo said that Mysterio was trying to “steal the spotlight” by tying himself to Eddie Guerrero. But it was Mysterio whle stole the spotlight. Chavo battered Mysterio, overpowering him with every chance he got. But Mysterio was not called the greatest underdog champion of all time for nothing. Mysterio reversed a Gory Bomb and hit a 619 and the West Coast Pop for the win. After the match, Montel Vontavious Porter came out to confront Mysterio. The tired Mysterio was beat down by The MVP who left his mark on the biggest party of the summer.

ECW HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

THE BIG SHOW© VS. SABU

Tuesday night, Sabu was able to seize his opportunity and secured the contract for a match at SummerSlam against ECW World Champion Big Show. He did this after brutally battling Rob Van Dam in a Ladder Match. When Big Show interfered and was about to get the contract for himself, giving himself a bye at the summer spectacualar. The champ had already slammed RVD through a nearby table, but Sabu knew it was his chance to get what he so desperately wanted. Sabu jumped from the top rope onto Big Show's shoulders and grabbed the contract before the champ could bring him down with a huge power bomb. The angry giant went on to give Sabu a chokeslam, but he could not undo the fact that he would have to face him at SummerSlam. For weeks leading up to him getting the contract, Sabu had asked Paul Heyman for an opportunity against Big Show and the ECW World Title. And for weeks, Heyman denied the request claiming that the ECW World Champion is too valuable to be subjected to the risks and bodily punishment Sabu has built his career on.Sabu responded by taking matters into his own hands and repeatedly attacked Big Show with steel chairs and highflying maneuvers. But they where no match to the raw strength and power of The Big Show. Show threw Sabu around the ring and its surroundings. Sabu looked like he had the match won when he had Big Show lying ontop of a table. Big Show moved and sent Sabu flying through the table. Big Show then chokeslammed Sabu just for kicks and got the win.

'I QUIT' MATCH

MICK FOLEY VS. RIC FLAIR

For weeks, Mick Foley has declined Ric Flair’s request for a rematch…but that was before Flair thumbed through Foley’s second book, Foley is Good. On RAW, after citing a passage from the book that stated Foley’s favorite match of all-time was from 1989 when the “Nature Boy” took on Terry Funk in an “I Quit” Match, Foley changed his mind and accepted the invitation for a match at SummerSlam. But it’s not just any match—it’s one of the most ruthless matches a Superstar can compete in: an “I Quit” Match. When the two squared off at Vengeance, the Hardcore Legend lost to Flair in a 2-out-of-3 Falls Match, drawing the disqualification after reverting to his hardcore roots by grabbing a trash can and mauling him with a barbed-wire baseball bat. Since that match, Flair has been obsessed with getting back into the ring with Foley. He’s made numerous demands, pleas and has taken drastic steps like getting into the ring with Big Show on ECW to prove he’s hardcore enough to take on Foley. He made it clear that he had no plans to stop until he got what he wanted. Following their match at Vengeance, Foley told WWE.com that he accomplished his goal to “embarrass Flair.” He did lose the match, but the fact that Flair was left a bloody mess had Foley proclaiming “it was mission accomplished.” At that point, he was ready to write the “Nature Boy” out of his life for good, telling WWE fans on numerous occasions that he wasn’t going to have a match with Flair ever again. “I hold all the cards…and I’m not wasting a match on a piece of crap like you,” he told Flair on RAW. Little did Foley know that he would say 'I Quit' to that very man. After the interference of Johnny Nitro and Melina backfired, courtesy of Carlito and Trish Stratus, Foleys game-plan went out the window. Ric Flair beat Foley into a bloody pulp, but Foley wouldn't give. That is until Flair choked Foley with a steel pipe so hard, that Foley had no choice to utter 'I Quit'.

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

KING BOOKER© W/QUEEN SHARMELL VS. BATISTA

For King Booker, who captured the World Heavyweight Championship just a month ago at The Great American Bash, Batista will be the next in the line of top notch opponents for his majesty. Since winning the gold, King Booker has faced Rey Mysterio in a return match and Undertaker on SmackDown, giving the reigning royalty very little time to rest on his throne. The Animal, who was sidelined for nearly seven months with a triceps injury, has been unleashed since returning to SmackDown. Temporary setbacks against Mr. Kennedy have done nothing to slow Batista, and recently on SmackDown, he got his revenge on the cocky Superstar. After the match, Batista rejected congratulations from Michael Cole, instead opting to send a message to King Booker. “You can congratulate me when I get my World Heavyweight Championship back.”

Unfortunately for Batista, that did not happen. Although it might not have been his fault. King Booker got the win when Queen Sharmell low-blowed Batista from the outside, allowing Booker to hit the scissors kick.

D-GENERATION X VS. THE McMAHONS

After reuniting in June, D-Generation X has enjoyed embarrassing Mr. McMahon at Vengeance, Saturday Night’s Main Event and numerous times on RAW. Shawn Michaels and Triple H have belittled WWE’s Chairman in a variety of ways, including some of the most foul and heinous (not to mention, hilarious) pranks imaginable. But lately the tides have turned, and DX is no longer smiling. First, Umaga took advantage of Triple H’s absence at RAW and dismantled HBK with a sneak attack. Then, after seeing how well it worked the first time they were separated, Mr. McMahon implemented a plan to divide and conquer his adversaries — and it worked again. Planting contraband in Triple H’s possession, he alerted the police about The Game’s crime. Facing imprisonment or the chance to voluntarily go in for questioning, Triple H took the latter. His choice may have been the best for him personally, but for his partner — personally and professionally — it was terrible. For the second time in two weeks, Shawn Michaels suffered a vicious beating at the hands of Umaga — this time with help from Michaels’ SummerSlam opponents, Mr. McMahon and his son Shane. After Mr. McMahon whipped HBK with a belt, the Chairman placed a steel chair in front of the Showstopper's face and Shane delivered a crushing dose of Sweet "Shane" Music to knock him out. How much more can Michaels endure before he’s unable to compete at SummerSlam on Aug. 20 against the McMahons? This past week on RAW, Triple H suffered a crushing defeat at the hands of Umaga. The McMahons had their fingerprints all over it, having had Shawn Michaels arrested and removed the building, creating the 3-on-1 scenario for Umaga to thrive. Umaga would prove to be the difference maker this time, but not in the way he would have liked. Umaga inadvertandly Samoan Spike'd Vince allowing HHH to hit a pedigree for the win. After the match, The McMahons where stripped down to there jocks and had there backs spray painted. Vince was spraypainted with 'Suck' and Shane with 'It'. Vince had to be carried out by medics with a suspected ruptured disc in his spine.

WWE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP

EDGE© W/LITA VS. JOHN CENA

The lengthy rivalry between WWE Champion Edge and former Champion John Cena is still a healthy hatred. The rivalry has consistently centered over the coveted WWE Championship.Their first encounter for the gold was at New Year’s Revolution. On that night, John Cena successfully defended his Championship in a brutal Elimination Chamber Match against five other men, only to be greeted by Edge, who wisely chose to cash in his Money in the Bank contract for the right to face an exhausted and wounded Cena for the Championship. The ensuing match was brief, with Edge putting the finishing touches on an already worn down Cena, spearing the bloodied and battered Chain Gang leader and recording the pin to secure his first WWE Championship. Edge’s first championship reign, however, was cut short when Cena recaptured the gold at the Royal Rumble. Edge was unable to regain the championship in subsequent rematches and found himself out of the hunt until after Backlash, when he once again found himself squaring off with Cena for the Championship. The match was a Triple Threat Match, including both Cena and Edge, and a third challenger, Triple H. While there was a third participant, the result was the same, as Cena again successfully defended his gold. After Backlash, Cena’s focus turned towards ECW’s One Night Stand, where he was defending his Championship against Rob Van Dam. While the saga between Cena and Edge appeared to have been put to the rest, at One Night Stand, Edge proved that the rivalry was anything but over. The Rated-R Superstar interfered in the match, spearing Cena and opening the door for Van Dam to hit the Five-Star Frogsplash and win the Championship. Several weeks later, Edge, Cena and Van Dam met in a Triple Threat for the Championship on RAW. On that night, Edge became a two-time WWE Champion when he pinned Rob Van Dam to claim victory. Since then, the rivalry between Cena and Edge has only grown. The competitors met for the Championship at Saturday Night’s Main Event and Cena appeared poised to secure the victory, but Lita had other plans, assaulting the referee and forcing a disqualification, allowing the gold to remain around Edge’s waist. And thats what happened here tonight. Edge got the win when he hit a spear on Cena. Earlier in the match, Edge sent Lita to the back when he feared Lita would interfere and cost him the WWE Title as John Cena mocked her. Summerslam ended with Edge perched on the top turnbuckle, holding the belt he thrives upon.

------------------------------------------------

Quick Results

Randy Orton def. Hulk Hogan

Rey Mysterio def. Chavo Guerrero

The Big Show© def. Sabu

Ric Flair def. Mick Foley

King Booker© def. Batista

DX def. The McMahons

Edge© def. John Cena

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, maybe make his career out of attacking big stars. Just don't forget about Rey/Chavo though.

Edit: I just thought of something. Have MVP be a half-wrestler-half-manager and manage a guy without a lot of charisma. Then have MVP continually disrespect Eddie's legacy and have his client's wrestling back him up. You can then buildup MVP/his client vs. Rey/Chavo (For Eddie)

Edited by Raven52

Just read through and I like that Orton won. I hate Hogan. DX injuring Vince was good, but moving into your position with his injury was kind of cliche, but I'm not writing your diary. Unhappy that Flair won, but Foley needs his revenge. Good luck.

Bridgeport, CT - August 21st, 2006 - 3:30 pm est

Meeting With RAW Brand

Me: Okay fellas. My name is Danny George. Im the new head of creative after Hunters Missus went to fill Linda's place as CEO.

Raw Roster: Hey......Sup.....Who's This Idiot?

Me: Anyway, back to business. The first thing I would like to draw your attention to is the number of upper card workers on Raw. We now have 11 upper tier workers on Raw. Smackdown has 5 with the inclusion of Chris Benoit who you all should know is taking a sabbatical. ECW only has 3. Big Show, Angle and RVD so some off the upper more guys, if you are to be moved to another show, no whinging.

HHH: Yo Boss. Me and Shawn aren't going anywhere, right?

Me: No you guys are staying put. DX is drawing the highest ratings so why should I.

Triple H and Shawn Michaels stand and high-five each other.

Me: Yeah. Now I have a list of 'transfers' if you will for some of you guys to other brands. The only guys that are safe are Edge because he is WWE Champion, Lita because she's Edges bitch..

Lita: Hey!

Me: Excuse me. She's the WWE Womens Champion, All 5 Members of The Spirit Squad...

Spirit Squad: ALRIGHT...WHOOO.........YEAAHHHH

Me: Nitro and Melina and D-Generation X. Heres the list of transfers...

TO SMACKDOWN

Jeff Hardy

Ric Flair

John Cena/Edge

Me: Now what I plan to do is, Jeff hasn't debuted on Raw yet so thats no big problem. You will go to Smackdown and team with your brother once he gets better. Ric..

Ric: WHHHHHOOOOOOOOO

Me: You are going to accept an open challenge by King Booker and Cena...

Cena: Yo

Me: Cena vs. Edge tonight for the WWE Title, loser leaves Raw. Cena, if you lose that match, you will go and turn heel on Smackdown.

Everbody chats it up until I clear my throat.

Me: The Raw Tag Team division is not very healthy. We only have The Highlanders, Venis and Vis and The Spirit Squad. In the coming months there will be new tag teams brought in and new tag teams formed just to make the tag team scene more interesting. I wanna go back to the days of 2000 where there were teams like The Dudleyz, The Hardyz, Edge and Christian, New Age Outlaws and the APA.

Jeff and Edge sit there with giant grins on there faces.

Me: Johnny Nitro is the current Intercontinental Champion as you all should know. He is not my ideal vision of my revamped IC Title division. The guys I want to feature in this division are Charlie Haas, Shelton Benjamin, Chris Masters, Rob Conway and occasionaly Val Venis.

Charlie Haas lets out a whooping 'Hell Yeah'. The wrestlers chuckle.

Me: I just wanted to run over the roster with you guys once more and the plans I have for you. This may change though as I have opened the trade windows and you guys are free to jump ship. Oh and Trevor, you're fired.

Roster: HAHAHAHahahaha

RAW ROSTER

MAIN EVENTERS

JOHN CENA - 95 - FACE/RAPPER (May go to Smackdown, may turn)

RANDY ORTON - 91 - HEEL/EVOLUTION (Contender to WWE Title)

SHAWN MICHAELS - 94 - FACE/COCKY (Continue DX angle)

TRIPLE H - 96 - FACE/DEGENERATE (Continue DX Angle)

UPPER MIDCARDERS

CARLITO - 83 - FACE/COOL (Dating Trish)

EDGE - 88 - HEEL/MAN ON A MISSION (WWE Champion)

KANE - 90 - HEEL/MONSTER (Fued in works)

TRISH STRATUS - 87 - FACE/OLD SCHOOL FACE (Dating Carlito)

MIDCARDERS

CHARLIE HAAS - 72 - FACE/LEGIT. ATHLETE (IC Title Contender)

CHRIS MASTERS - 70 - RAVISHING (In Rehab)

EUGENE - 66 - FACE/FUN FACE (Possible Gimmick Change)

GENE SNITSKY - 75 - FACE/FREAK (Possible Show Change)

JOHNNY NITRO - 75 - HEEL/HIGH SOCIETY (WWE Intercontinental Champion)

KENNY - 65 - HEEL/OBNOXIOUS (WWE Tag Team Champion)

LANCE CADE - 65 - HEEL/COWBOY (Possible Show Change)

MICKIE JAMES - 67 - HEEL/PSYCHO (WWE Womens Champion)

ROB CONWAY - 65 - HEEL/EGOMANIAC (IC Title Contender)

SHELTON BENJAMIN - 80 - HEEL/LEGIT. ATHLETE (Possible Push)

UMAGA - 67 - HEEL/SAVAGE (Attacking Wrestlers)

VICTORIA - 68 - HEEL/CRAZY (Womens Title Contender)

VISCERA - 64 - FACE/FUN BABYFACE (Tag Title Contender w/Val)

LOWER MIDCARDERS

BETH PHOENIX - 40 - FACE/NONE (Injured)

JOHNNY - 55 - HEEL/OBNOXIOUS (WWE Tag Team Champion)

MARIA - 50 - FACE/STAFF (Interviewer)

MATT STRIKER - 51 - HEEL/ANGRY YOUNG MAN (Possible Show Change)

MIKEY - 60 - HEEL/OBNOXIOUS (WWE Tag Team Champion)

MITCH - 50 - HEEL/OBNOXIOUS (WWE Tag Team Champion)

NICKY - 50 - HEEL/OBNOXIOUS (WWE Tag Team Champion)

VAL VENIS - 60 - FACE/ADULT FILM STAR (Tag Team/IC Title Contender)

OPENERS

CHRIS ROMBOLA - 5 - FACE/NONE ('Enhancement Talent')

ROBBIE MCALLISTER - 15 - FACE/NONE (Could Be Sent To OVW)

RORY MCALLISTER - 15 - FACE/NONE (Could Be Sent To OVW)

Me: Jeff and Naitch, see you back here at 4:30 and the rest of you, have a good show!

Edited by Danny George

OK, one suggestion and then I'll shutup and let you write your diary.

PUSH KANE!

That is all... :shifty:

Anyways, if you need any help with your diary, I'm here. I'll understand if you don't need me. Just sayin'

Edited by Raven52

I'm not to keen on how you've written out for the wrestlers during this staff meeting. Whilst I know its not the easyest job writing for wrestlers out of character, I can't imagine Charlie Haas or the Spirit Squad cheering really loudly at points made about them. Nor do I think Ric Flair would yell wooooo when someone shouts his name.

Another thing I wasn't a fan of was

The only guys that are safe are Edge because he is WWE Champion, Lita because she's Edges bitch..

Basically someone who is unknown to some of the roster walking in and calling one of the more experienced stars on the roster a bitch wouldn't set well with the other wrestlers.

The third thing that is more of a query is that you claim to want to develop a tag team division on Raw, and then fire one half of one of your few established teams. It just doesn't make much sense to me

But I won't judge it on your backstories, but your shows will need to be of a higher quality to keep me attention

I'm not to keen on how you've written out for the wrestlers during this staff meeting. Whilst I know its not the easyest job writing for wrestlers out of character, I can't imagine Charlie Haas or the Spirit Squad cheering really loudly at points made about them. Nor do I think Ric Flair would yell wooooo when someone shouts his name.

Another thing I wasn't a fan of was

The only guys that are safe are Edge because he is WWE Champion, Lita because she's Edges bitch..

Basically someone who is unknown to some of the roster walking in and calling one of the more experienced stars on the roster a bitch wouldn't set well with the other wrestlers.

The third thing that is more of a query is that you claim to want to develop a tag team division on Raw, and then fire one half of one of your few established teams. It just doesn't make much sense to me

But I won't judge it on your backstories, but your shows will need to be of a higher quality to keep me attention

Edited by Danny George

Bridgeport, CT - August 21st, 2006 - 4:30 pm est

Meeting With Smackdown Brand

Me: Hey everyone. My name is Danny George and I am your new head of creative. As you probably all know, Vince copped a knock from Triple H's pedigree last night and has two herniated discs in his neck. He will be out for a while. Linda has also left to tend to Vince, leaving the top two spots in the company opened. Steph is now the CEO and Shane now owns the company. Shane will still be appearing on TV but not as frequently. Now onto our first order.....

Helms: Ill have a chocolate thickshake and some fries.

Room giggles.

Me: Im glad you brought yourself to attention, Greg. First item is the cruiserweight division. A couple of the cruiserweight guys from back in 2002-3 know me and how I roll...anyway, I am not happy with the exposure you guys are getting, if your actually getting any. Greg is in squash matches and the rest of you are in tag teams. Noble, Kash is suspended at the moment as you know. When he comes back, you will NOT be tagging together. You will be in the Cruiserweight division. Mexicools....

Mexicools: Ola.

Me: You guys will also join the Cruiserweight Division. Funaki, you will be back in serious action. That means no more jobbing for you or Scotty

Funaki: INDEED!

Me: Scotty. You will not be returning to the Cruiserweight division I am afraid. Instead, you will be in a new tag team with someone I bring in. Infact, another couple of guys will be added to the Cruiserweight scene and a couple mid-lever guys will be going to ECW and Raw. The only stars that are safe are Booker, Sharmell..

Booker: Thats what I call respecting your king....you loyal subject.

Me: Kendrick and London, who will now be called 'Hooliganz' and of course Gregory Helms and Finlay.

The superstars murmer to one another.

Me: Now then. The tag divison was filled with cruiserweight tag teams. No more! New teams will be formed. New guys will be bought in and old teams may be rekindled. The current tag team scene with the exceptions of all the cruiserweight teams bar the Hooliganz and Teachers Pets looks like this:

HOOLIGANZ

THE GYMINI

TEACHERS PETS

Me: And even then, I might send Jesse and Jake back to development. So theres my many reasons to hire new teams.

Finlay: Do the US division next or do ya wanna fight?

Me: As you wish Finlay. I am going to start by saying that you are not the ideal person to be holding onto that belt. This belt is going to be used to give younger guys oppurtunites and middle aged guys a boost up. Finlay, you have been around for as long as I can remember. I think its time for you to step out of the spotlight and give some other guys a turn. Although I have a juicy fued planned for you where you will most likely move up the ranks. This is what my vision of the United States title division:

FINLAY

CHAVO GUERRERO

JOEY MERCURY

KEN KENNEDY

LASHLEY

PAUL BURCHILL

SYLVAN

Me: Now thats a strong divison right there. Before I move onto the World Heavyweight Title, I wanted to talk about some angles. Vito, your dress angle is no more...

Vito: Thank you lord!

Me: You can go back to being a mafioso. Chavo and Rey, the whole Guerrero name angle, I think is disrespectful, so Its dropped as well.

Rey: Thanks Man

Me: Khali and Taker is no more to. Burchill...

Burchill: Yaaaarrrrr!

Me: No more of that pirate crap. Im gonna build you up as the next Randy Orton

Burchill: Aye Aye!.....Danny

I stare at Burchill with a stern..but joking look on my face as the roster chuckles.

Me: Onto the big dogs...

Batista: Woof Woof!

Me: Uh Huh. Now Booker..

Booker: Thats King Booker, peasent

Me: King Booker, you are my ideal champion at this time for Smackdown. I have heard rumours like 'Benoit is bored and wants back in' so that should make for some interesting matches. Batista, you my friend will be fueding with a Smackdown new comer. Flair, I have something good lined up for you. Same for you Jeff. Which leaves our World Title division at King Booker, Rey Mysterio and The Undertaker. Booker, you have already fueded with Rey recently so guess who you got.

Booker: 'Taker

Me: Correct. Which leaves the roster looking like this but, It may change as I have opened the trade windows and you guys are free to jump ship to Raw or ECW:

SMACKDOWN ROSTER

MAIN EVENTERS

BATISTA - 96 - FACE/MONSTER (To Fued With RAW Star)

RIC FLAIR - 91 - FACE/UNIQUE (Possible Fued)

UNDERTAKER - 95 - FACE/SUPERNATURAL (World Title Contender)

UPPER MIDCARDERS

CHRIS BENOIT - 90 - FACE/NO GIMMICK NEEDED (Sabbatical)

JEFF HARDY - 81 - FACE/DAREDEVIL (Possible Push)

KING BOOKER - 86 - HEEL/ROYALTY (World Champion)

REY MYSTERIO - 87 - FACE/SHOW STEALER (World Title Contender)

MIDCARDERS

BRIAN KENDRICK - 67 - FACE/FUN FACE (WWE Tag Team Champion)

CHAVO GUERRERO - 75 - FACE/NO GIMMICK NEEDED (Possible Push)

FINLAY - 70 - HEEL/BAD ASS (WWE US Champion)

FUNAKI - 62 - FACE/OLD SCHOOL FACE (Cruiserweight Division)

GREGORY HELMS - 71 - HEEL/ARROGANT (Cruiserweight Champion)

HARDCORE HOLLY - 72 - FACE/BAD ASS (Returning September)

JAMIE NOBLE - 62 - FACE/LEGIT ATHLETE (Cruiserweight Division)

JOEY MERCURY - 75 - HEEL/HIGH SOCIETY (Rehab)

KEN KENNEDY - 73 - HEEL/COCKY (Possible Push)

KID KASH - 70 - HEEL/OLD SCHOOL HEEL (Suspended)

LASHLEY - 68 - FACE/LEGIT. ATHLETE (Possible Push)

MARK HENRY - 70 - HEEL/LEGIT. ATHLETE (Injured)

MATT HARDY - 74 - FACE/OLD SCHOOL FACE (Staph Infection)

PAUL BURCHILL - 70 - FACE/EVOLUTION (Possible Push)

PAUL LONDON - 66 - FACE/NO GIMMICK NEEDED (WWE Tag Team Champion)

PSICOSIS - 73 - FACE/LUCHADORE (Cruiserweight Division)

SCOTTY 2 HOTTY - 62 - FACE/FUN FACE (To Form New Tag Team)

SUPER CRAZY - 68 - FACE/DAREDEVIL (Cruiserweight Division)

SYLVAN - 65 - HEEL/ANTI USA (US Title Contender)

THE BOOGEYMAN - 67 - TWEENER/VOODOO (Possible Gimmick Change)

THE GREAT KHALI - 70 - HEEL/MONSTER (Could Be Sent To OVW)

VITO - 69 - HEEL/COCKY (No Longer Wearing Dress)

WILLIAM REGAL - 77 - HEEL/OLD SCHOOL (Possible Push)

LOWER MIDCARDERS

ASHLEY - 55 - FACE/GIRL NEXT DOOR (Possible Show Change)

JAKE GYMINI - 57 - HEEL/BAD ASS (May Be Sent To OVW)

JESSE GYMINI - 52 - HEEL/BAD ASS (May Be Sent To OVW)

KC JAMES - 46 - HEEL/OBNOXIOUS (Tag/Cruiserweight Title Contender)

KRISTAL - 42 - FACE/STAFF (Interviewer)

SYLVESTER TERKAY - 52 - HEEL/BAD ASS (Possible Push)

TATANKA - 60 - FACE/NATIVE AMERICAN (Possible Show Change)

OPENERS

IDOL STEVENS - 30 - HEEL/OBNOXIOUS (Tag/Cruiserweight Title Contender)

MONTEL VONTAVIOUS PORTER - 15 - HEEL/COCKY (To Be Pushed)

Me: That just about wraps it up so I guess you guys, Enjoy Raw!

Bridgeport, CT - August 21st, 2006 - 5:30 pm est

Meeting With ECW Brand

Me: Hey everyone. My name is Danny George and I am your new head of creative. As you probably all know, Vince copped a hefty blow from Triple H's pedigree last night and has two ruptured discs in his neck. He will be out for a while. Linda has also left to tend to Vince, leaving the top two spots in the company opened. Steph is now the CEO and Shane now owns the company. Shane will still be appearing on TV but not as frequently. Now, I want to start by looking at the title belts.

The room mutters in anticipation.

Me: I an going to introduce two new ECW exclusive brand belts. The first title to be introduced will be the ECW Tag Team Belts. There will be, starting tomorrow night, a tournament to crown the first ever ECW Tag Team champions that are under the WWE umbrella. The teams that will be entered are:

MIKE KNOX & UNKNOWN RAW STAR

DANNY DORING & ROADKILL

JUSTIN CREDIBLE & UNKNOWN

THE BASHAMS

THE FBI

TAJIRI & WHIPWRECK

UNKNOWN FORMER ECW TAG CHAMPIONS

UNKNOWN LUCHADORE TEAM

Me: I want to bring the old ECW back and I want to start by doing what Paul Heyman did, trying out new talent. The brackets will be made later.

Justin Credible and Mike Knox sit, stunned. Not even they know who there tag team partners are.

Me: Our next item is the roster itself. Now dont worry. None of you are going to get fired, far from it. We are going to bring old ECW talent back in to bring back that vibe that I was talking about. At the moment, there are only about 20 wrestlers on the roster. I aim is to bring guys in so there is almost 40 while not bringing in all that many OVW guys.

CM Punk: Those guys suck!

Roster Chuckles.

Me: The upper tier needs more guys. At the moment, there is only Kurt, RVD and the ECW Heavyweight Champion. I will be bringing in guys to slot into that division while I want to push Sabu and Test up there.

Sabu: *Breathes Heavily* Thank *Breathes Heavily* You *Breathes Heavily*

Test: Yes. Thank you boss.

The extremists murmer to one another.

Me: I may bring some former ECW guys from Raw and Smackdown over but dont expect to much. Here is the roster but, It may change as I have opened the trade windows and but you guys are NOT free to jump ship to Raw or Smackdown because then ECW would die:

ECW ROSTER

MAIN EVENTERS

KURT ANGLE - 100 - FACE/LEGIT. ATHLETE (ECW Title Contender)

UPPER MIDCARDERS

BIG SHOW - 84 - HEEL/MONSTER (ECW Champion)

ROB VAN DAM - 85 - FACE/COOL (ECW Title Contender

MIDCARDERS

AL SNOW - 62 - FACE/CRAZY (Possible Push)

CM PUNK - 68 - HEEL/CLEAN CUT (To Be Pushed)

DANNY BASHAM - 65 - HEEL/BAD ASS (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

DOUG BASHAM - 64 - HEEL/BAD ASS (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

JAZZ - 65 - HEEL/BAD ASS (Competing Against Francine)

LITTLE GUIDO - 61 - HEEL/FIERY ITALIAN (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

MIKEY WHIPWRECK - 65 - FACE/CRAZY (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

ROADKILL - 61 - FACE/EXTREMIST (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

SABU - 77 - FACE/SHOW STEALER (ECW Title Contender)

TAJIRI - 72 - FACE/MARTIAL ARTS (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

TERRY FUNK - 80 - FACE/EXTREMIST (Possible Fued)

TEST - 61 - HEEL/EGOMANIAC (To Be Pushed)

THE SANDMAN - 77 - FACE/FUN DRUNK (Possible Fued)

LOWER MIDCARDERS

BIG GUIDO - 45 - HEEL/FIERY ITALIAN (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

CW ANDERSON - 60 - HEEL/ENFORCER (Possible Fued)

DANNY DORING - 58 - FACE/ARROGANT (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

FRANCINE - 59 - HEEL/BITCH (Competing With Jazz)

JUSTIN CREDIBLE - 60 - HEEL/ARROGANT (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

STEVIE RICHARDS - 58 - FACE/FUN FACE (Possible Fued)

TONY MAMALUKE - 37 - HEEL/FIERY ITALIAN (Injured)

OPENERS

KEVIN THORN - 32 - HEEL/OCCULT (Acc. By Ariel)

MIKE KNOX - 36 - HEEL/COWBOY (ECW Tag Title Tourney)

Me: Alright Extremists, Make your self at home and enjor RAW!

IPB Image

Biggest Hangiver If The Summer?

By Ed Williams III

August 21, 2006

Attendance: 6547

Commentators: Jim Ross and Jerry Lawler

Overall Rating: 74%

TV Rating: 6.02

SummerSlam may have been the Biggest Party of the Summer for some, but tonight’s RAW from Bridgeport, Conneticut may have been the bleekest. Over the course of a mere two hours, a WWE Championship was defended, a RAW superstar was fired, a hired gun was unvealed, the Legend Killer made a hell of an impact, 2 superstars where cheated out of title shots, D-Generation X where put in there place and the WWE Chairman announced his replacement.

When SummerSlam came to a close last night in Boston, it appeared as though D-Generation X had overcome the odds to defeat Mr. McMahon and his son Shane in a tag team match. But, as Shane McMahon was quick to point out on RAW, that they had to injure 'Mr. ratings' in the process. They never should have been declared the losers. Mr. McMahon was pinned in the match, but Shane was the one who really lost.

Or was he. D-Generation-X started Raw by coming down to the ring in there trademark ways. They appeared to be morning the loss of Vince McMahon, until Triple H dug too far into his Uology and stated that "He was the man who loved cocks so well". Shane was not having this. As he danced his way onto the ramp, DX had no choice but to laugh, beacuse, lets face it, if you saw and heir to a billion dollar corporation dancing like a boxer on national TV, what would you do?

DX thought it was all fun and games until Shane got very serious, very quickly. Shane even went as far as saying that DX did infact win the battl, fair and square. But, Shane was also quick to exclaim that he had a new battle for DX to face. That was when 'The Big Red Machine' Kane's music played. With DX in the ring facing the 'tron, ready for battle. Kane snuck up from behind them and delivered a Tomstone and Chokeslam respectively. Kane then stood in the ring listening to Shane as he said that they may have one that last battle, but this was a whole new war. Are Kane and Shane on the same page?

In other action, Charlie Haas was set to go one on one with former partner, Shelton Benjamin. Before the match could get underway, Jonathan Coachman headed to the ring and announced that Vince McMahon has just called him and told him that he is infact the new GM of Raw. Coach then said that his first act as Raw GM was to make this match an Intercontinental Title Number One Contenders match as Kane was unable to participate as he has 'other business to attend to'. Shelton Benjamin subsaquently one the match when he rolled Charlie Haas up, holding the tights, for a cheap victory.

Lance Cade was backstage, speaking to Maria. Cade said that he was going to win the Fatal four way 'Representative' Tag Team Title Number One Contenders match tonight and that the fans would be surprised at his choice for a partner.

Lita got what she truly deserved as Mickie James regained her title. As Edge went to help Lita with an assist for the win, Randy Orton popped out from the crowd and RKO'ed Edge. A distracted Lita was then rolled up by Mickie James. After the match, Mickie called Orton into the ring. They chatted for a bit before Mickie hugged Orton and kissed him on the cheek. Orton looked quite pleased about it as well. Will this relationship blossom?

Edge and Lita remained in the ring after the match. Lita was visably upset, as was Edge who had been busted open after Orton RKO'ed him outside the ring. Edge said that "This was the only title that the WWE's power couple where going to be losing tonight". Edge also threatened Randy Orton, telling him that if he got involved in his match with Cena tonight, he would pay a hefty fine.

Lance Cade did what he said he was going to do earlier in the night by defeating 3 other men in the Fatal four way 'Representative' Tag Team Title Number One Contenders match by last defeating Val Venis via low-blow and illegal pin cover when he used his legs on the ropes for leaverage.

A video highlighting the fued of John Cena and Edge was shown on the titantron.

“I’ve already had my career; you’re on the verge of becoming one of the biggest Superstars WWE has ever seen,” said an impassioned Foley. “I had spoken to you three times when I asked my wife if you could be the Godmother to my youngest son, Huey. There is something uniquely special about you. This act represents the lowest point of my career, but it’s a small price to pay for the honor of your friendship.”

The match was heated and a little violent but thats the way the winner of the match likes it. Edge remained WWE Champion and sent John Cena packing after Randy Orton hit the ring with a steel chair. Edge ducked the chair shot that was aimed at him and it connected with Cena. Orton was promptly speared for his trouble. Edge then made the cover on the visibly unconcious Cena to retain. As Raw went off the air, the crowd chanted 'Na Na Na Na, Na Na Na Na, Hey Hey Hey, Goodbye' as Cena lay motionless in the ring, blood trickling down his forehead.

Matches

Shelton Benjamin def. Charlie Haas - IC Title No.1 Contenders - 88, 82, 94

Mickie James def. Lita - Womens Title - 56, 43, 69 (New Womens Champion)

Lance Cade def. Val Venis, Rory McAllister and Eugene - World Tag Title No.1 Contenders Representative Fatal Four Way - 61, 52, 71

Edge def. John Cena - WWE Title, Loser Leaves Raw - 83, 89, 72

IPB Image

WWE RAW Segements Recap

Shane reveals Kane as his 'hired-gun' after Kane demolishes DX - 80%Jonathan Coachman announced as Raw GM. Names Haas/Benjamin's match a Intercontinental Title Number One Contenders - 60%Lance Cade talks up tonights fatal four way - 67%Edge and Liat remain in the ring after being beaten with there own numbers game - 87%Video highlights of the Cena/Edge fued - 92%

Possible WWE Spoilers

WWE have announced a new signing. Who it is is unknown but what we do know is that they will be debuting on Smackdown this week!

Hardy returning

Matt Hardy has made a full recovery from a Staph Infection and is expected to be on Smackdown!