WWE: The Rebirth in 06

Burngun

Burngun had been friends with Vince for many a year before his firing. Vince had taken the WWE through the highs and the lows. Through the attitude Era, the Cena era and the.....in-between era. Vince though of very late had been under pressure. Ever since Wrestlemania 21, when the crowds were sick of seeing Cena main event, and legends like Rocky and Austin being left out. The crowd just didn't have any passion for the sport anymore, and this was shown in the crowd sizes. Wrestlemania 19 having 54,000 whilst Wrestlemania 22 having just 17,500. Was this maybe because of their being less big arena's to hold 50,00+ fans? Maybe. Maybe not. But the fact was that before mine and Vince's eyes, the company was falling apart. Vince was desperate and tried all he could. Even trying to use a storyline involving him being his daughter's baby's father. But Vince couldn't do it and in the end, on October 26th 2006, the era of Vincent Kennedy McMahon was dead. I tried to comfort him as he left the WWE Headquarters, but it was no use as he cried constantly for the next 5 days. I phoned him, E-Mailed him, everything to try and calm him down, but he just wouldn't.

October 30th 2006:

I arrived at the WWE Headquarters to be greeted with some applause as I entered a room full of men in jackets. They were the WWE's big personal, and they were the ones who would decide who would take the WWE through this testing time in it's history. I sat down and was immediately asked questions about my background, what I had done for the company and, if I was appointed, where I would take World Wrestling Entertainment in the future. After a lengthy interview, which took 2 1/2 Hours, they finally let me out the door, and told me they would call me back the next day to let me know if I had the job or if someone else had snatched it away.

Octover 31st 2006:

I walked through the door with a scared feeling. I had never been so nervous in my life. A few cameras and media tried to get a few words from me but I ignored them the best I could and walked in. I started twiddling my thumbs as I sat down with the board of directors on a huge ass table, which looked different from the one they were sitting on yesterday. My heart was pounding as goose-bumps pooped up all over my neck and back. They kept me waiting a long time as they went through my experience, what I had done well in and what I hadn't done well in the interview, and also told me about the other competitors for the job. My heart slumped as they told me about one of my rivals who had nearly twice as much experience as me in the WWE. The main director, Linda McMahon, finally made her decision. I was expecting her to say ''You didn't get the job, sorry.'' It was predictable surely? I had not won anything in my life, and this I felt, wasn't going to change all of a sudden. But low and behold, she said ''Well done, you got the job!.'' I was ecstatic. I froze for a second or two, trying to realize the fact she had said I was the new chairman of the WWE. I then started celebrating, and shook the directors fans before leaving the building, being pursued by dozens of media. The first thing I did though, was to call Vince. He was still abit depressed. I told him I had the job. He said he was pride of me. I then told him that under his new management, Vince still had a job. Vince almost screamed down the phone, he was so pleased. I put down the phone, and twiddled my thumbs again. Not because I was nervous, but because I had to now decide where I would take WWE, and what would happen next.......

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Survivor Series Card

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Weekly Shows:

Raw-Monday

ECW-Tuesday

Smackdown!-Friday

PPV Calender:

Royal Rumble-28th January

No Way Out-18th February

Wrestlemania-25th March

Backlash-22nd April

Judgment Day-20th May

Vengeance-24th June

The Great American Bash-22nd July

Summerslam-26th August

Unforgiven-23rd September

No Mercy-21st October

Survivor Series-26th November

New Years Revolutions-24th December

---------------------------------------------------

Edited by Burngun

The Roster-As of 17th November 2006 EWR Time

IPB Image

RAW General Manager: Vince McMahon

Face

-------

Tweener

-------

Heel

Main Eventers

John Cena

Shawn Michaels

Triple H

--------

--------

Edge

Upper Midcarders

Ric Flair

--------

Kane

--------

Randy Orton

Midcarders

Carlito

Chavo Guerrero

Gene Snitsky

Torrie Wilson

Trish Stratus-Women's Champion

--------

--------

Chris Masters

Johnny Nitro

Kenny

Mickie James

Mikey

Rob Conway

Shelton Benjamin-Intercontinental Champion

Lower Midcarders

Charlie Haas

Eugene

Val Venis-World Tag Team Champion

Viscera-World Tag Team Champion

--------

--------

Danny Basham

Johnny

Lance Cade

Matt Striker

Mitch

Nicky

Rene Dupree-Suspended for 1 Month

Trevor Murdoch

Umaga

Victoria

Openers

Beth Phoenix

--------

--------

Managers

--------

--------

Armando Alejandro Estrada: Umaga

Lita: Edge

Melina: Joey Mercury, Johnny Nitro

Raw Champions

IPB Image

Rob Van Dam

Won: 23rd September 2006

Defences: 2

Previous Champions: N/A

IPB Image

Shelton Benjamin

Won: 23rd September 2006

IPB Image

Viscera and Val Venis

Won: 6th November 2006

Defences: 1

Previous Champions:

The Spirit Squad (Kenny and Mikey): 1st November 2006-->6th November 2006

IPB Image

Trish Stratus

Won: 6th November 2006

Defences: 0

Previous Champions:

Mickie James: 1st November 2006-->6th November 2006

IPB Image

ECW General Manager: Paul Heyman

Main Eventers

Kurt Angle

--------

--------

Upper Midcarders

Rob Van Dam-ECW and WWE Champion

--------

--------

Big Show

Midcarders

Sabu

Terry Funk

The Sandman

Tommy Dreamer

--------

Masato Tanaka

--------

Joel Gertner

Justin Credible

Lance Storm

Lower Midcarders

Roadkill

Stevie Richards

--------

--------

Big Guido

Gangrel

Little Guido

Openers

-------

-------

Tony Mamaluke

Managers

Beulah McGuillicutty: N/A

Kelly: N/A

-------

-------

Trinity: Big Guido, Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke

ECW Champions

IPB Image

Rob Van Dam

Won: 4th September 2006

IPB Image

Smackdown! General Manager: Theodore Long

Main Eventers

Batista

The Undertaker

--------

--------

Upper Midcarders

Chris Benoit

Rey Mysterio-World Heavyweight Champion

--------

--------

Booker T

Mark Henry

Midcarders

Brian Kendrick-WWE Tag Team Champion

Lashley-United States Champion

Matt Hardy

Paul Birchill

Paul London-WWE Tag Team Champion

Psicosis

--------

--------

Finlay

Gregory Helms-Cruiserweight Champion

Joey Mercury

William Regal

Lower Midcarders

Funaki

Hardcore Holly

Scotty 2 Hotty

Super Crazy

Tatanka

--------

--------

Doug Basham

Jake Gymini

Jamie Noble

Jesse Gymini

Ken Kennedy

Kid Kash

Sylvan

Vito

Openers

Gunner Scott

-------

-------

Managers

Stacy Keibler: N/A

-------

-------

Daivari: Mark Henry

Sharmell: Booker T

Simon Dean: Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini

Smackdown! Champions

IPB Image

Rey Mysterio

Won: 25th March 2006

Defences: 8

IPB Image

Lashley

Won: 21st October 2006

IPB Image

Paul London and Brian Kendrick

Won: 12th October 2006

Defences: 3

IPB Image

Gregory Helms

Won: 17th August 2006

Defences: 4

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tag Teams and Stables

Tag Teams:

London and Kendrick: Paul London, Brian Kendrick

Scotty 2 Hotty and Funaki: Scotty 2 Hotty, Funaki

The Gymini: Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini

The Mexicools: Psicosis, Super Crazy

The Pitbulls: Jamie Noble, Kid Kash

The Spirit Squad: Kenny, Mikey

Viscera and Val Venis: Val Venis, Viscera

Stables:

FBI: Big Guido, Little Guido, Tony Mamaluke, Trinity

The Gymini: Jake Gymini, Jesse Gymini, Simon Dean

The Spirit Squad: Johnny, Kenny, Mikey, Mitch, Nicky

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Show History

WWE Smackdown!

/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=43766&view=findpost&p=881132">WWE Smackdown! Week 1: 3 Titles on the line, Mysterio beats Angle, Booker attacks Angle

/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=43766&view=findpost&p=890656">WWE Smackdown! Week 2: London and Kendrick defend again, Helms attacks Mexicools, ECW and WWE lock horns again

WWE RAW

/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=43766&view=findpost&p=882255">WWE RAW Week 1: Vis and Val new Tag Champs, Trish wins Women's Title, RVD beats Booker, Orton Number One Contender

ECW

/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=43766&view=findpost&p=883883">ECW Week 1: Orton floors RVD, Angle beats Sabu, RVD and Show def Booker and Orton

WWE Pay per Views

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Edited by Burngun

Cheers Foppa (Y)

By the way, I'm already two weeks into my game so that's why it says 15th November in the second post.

IPB Image

Smackdown!-3rd November 2006

WWE has a new chairmen, and Smackdown! will be the first to feel his rath as on Friday Night, the chairmen has ordered 3 championship matches.

Kicking things off, Gregory Helms will defend his Cruiserweight Championship against Super Crazy. Helms will be looking to continue his great championship run, but will Super Crazy stop him and win the Cruiserweight Championship for the first time?

Paul London and Brian Kendrick will also defend their gold, as they take on The Pitbulls. These teams have faced each other twice before, but who will win this time around?

And United States Champion Bobby Lashley goes one on one with William Regal for the United States Gold. Will Lashley power through, or will Regal use his technical might to win through and get the gold?

And plus all this, World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio will be in action as he faces a mystery opponent in singles action in the main event.

To find out who his opponent is and much more, tune in this Friday Night at 8pm on UPN for Friday Night Smackdown!

Schedules Matches:

Cruiserweight Championship

Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy

WWE Tag Team Championships

London and Kendrick vs. The Pitbulls

Unites States Championship

Bobby Lashley vs. William Regal

Rey Mysterio vs. ??????

IPB Image

Smackdown!-3rd November 2006

Segment 1:

Coming to get it on!

To kick off Smackdown! Out came Smackdown General Manager Theodore Long to the ring with a mic in his hand. He starts to talk about how the new management in the WWE will be changing Friday Night Smackdown! and how Smackdown! will now have a new attitude. After that, he changes subject, and announces that tonight, the World Heavyweight Champion Rey Mysterio will be in the ring in one on one action. After a pause, he announces the opponent for Mysterio tonight will be none other than ECW's Kurt Angle.

82%

Match 1:

IPB Image

Lashley © vs. William Regal

Lashley and Regal went one on one for the Unites States Championship on Smackdown! . Regal gained the advantage early on, as he tried to ware down Lashley, but Lashley in the end powered through, as he hit a devastating Dominator on Regal to win the match. After the bell rung, Regal looked angry, and he ventured his anger on the ref, as he took the ref out with a right hand. Regal walked up the ramp still looking extremely angry.

Lashley makes defence number 2 of his United States Championship

Overall Rating: 59%

Crowd Reaction: 66%

Match Quality: 67%

Time: 5:07

Segment 2:

We see Regal walking backstage where he still looks annoyed. Chris Benoit walks past him, and says 'Unlucky' to Regal. Regal reacts to this, and sends Benoit into a near by wall, before beating down on him, and finally hitting him with a Trash Can.

77%

Match 2:

IPB Image

London and Kendrick © vs. The Pitbulls

London and Kendrick defended their Tag Titles for the 3rd time in 4 Months against The Pitbulls, and made it 2-1 to them in those 3 matches when they beat them on Smackdown! to retain the WWE Tag Team Titles. The Pitbulls took an early advantage, focusing on Kendrick, making sure London and Kendrick couldn't tag together and gain momentum, but Kendrick and London managed to tag and took control of the match up, and finally won when London rolled up Noble after London had ducked Noble's attempt to hit him with a chain.

London and Kendrick make defence number 2 of their WWE Tag Team Championships

Overall Rating: 68%

Match Quality: 86%

Time: 7:40

Segment 3:

Backstage we see a flash car arrive backstage in the car park. The door opens and out steps Batista. The crowd cheer as The Animal looks around before making his way to his dressing room to prepare for his match tonight.

88%

Match 3:

IPB Image

Gregory Helms © vs. Super Crazy

Helms was the better early on in the match as he stopped Crazy from building any form of momentum, keeping the pace at moderate to make sure Crazy wouldn't pull any fast stunts on him, but Crazy found a way out of this and started to knock Helms down with athletic moves, and looked in complete control after hitting a hurracanrana on the Cruiserweight Champion. Crazy knocked Helms down and looked for a moonsault, but Helms moved and Crazy went spinning into the ref. Crazy looks annoyed as he turns around at Helms, but is met with a field goal between the legs! Helms then hits the Shining Wizard. The ref gets up to make the pin. After the bell, Crazy offers a handshake to Helms, and Helms shakes his hand, but then slaps Crazy across the face before running out of the ring and walking up the ramp.

Helms makes defence number 4 of his Cruiserweight Championship

Overall Rating: 65%

Crowd Reaction: 63%

Match Quality: 83%

Time: 6:26

Segment 4:

After the match, the camera goes to the backstage area where Kristal is interviewing Booker T. Booker is looking cheesed off, and says that he is sick of ECW taking over the WWE, just like it did back in the WCW days, and that he is going to do something about it. He leaves in a huff as Kristal looks abit stunned at his comments.

89%

Segment 5:

A video is played on the Titantron which shows The Undertaker and how he will be returning to Smackdown! soon. The video shows of Undertaker and Kane beating Khali and Big Show at Summerslam, and then falling victim of a double chokeslam at the hands of the same men. The crowd cheer as they are excited about his return.

90%

Match 4:

Batista vs. Finlay

As expected, Batista used his weight and strength advantage to over power Finlay in the early stages of the match, focusing on the body and head. Batista turned his back on the crowd to taunt, but this was a mistake as this allowed Finlay to attack from behind. Finlay used near illegal shots to wear down Batista, looking to finish the match off. But Batista powered out of a head hold, and gained momentum as he delivered rights and lefts to Finlay. Finlay looked to hit Batista with the shillelagh but Batista hit a spinebuster. This was followed by a Batista Bomb, and a three count.

Batista celebrated as he went on top of the turnbuckles to celebrate, but when he turned around after celebrating in the 3rd turnbuckle, he was attacked by Mark Henry! Henry grabbed Batista, and with one big move, hit the World's Strongest Slam on Batista. Batista lay on the canvas motionless as Henry walked up the ramp smiling.

Crowd Reaction: 77%

Match Quality: 64%

Time: 7:03

Segment 6:

Super Crazy is backstage in his locker room when Psicosis, fellow Mexicool member, knocks and comes in. Crazy tells him he is annoyed at Gregory Helms for slapping him earlier and that he will get revenge on the Cruiserweight Champion. Psicosis tells Crazy that he has his friend's back on this, and that he will help.

62%

Match 5:

Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle

ECW's Kurt Angle looked to try and hold Mysterio down, as he used technical submission moves to wear down Mysterio and make sure he couldn't use his pace against him, but the World Heavyweight Champion kept on escaping his submission holds. Angle locked in a triangle hold on Mysterio, but Mysterio escaped and then knocked Angle down before taunting the crowd, getting big cheers. The two brawled looking to wear each other down. Rey hit an athletic DDT on Angle, and then hit a Seated Senton on Angle, but he only got a two count. Angle managed to stop Rey's momentum, and built some momentum of his own as he hit an uppercut and then started to wear down Mysterio's body and legs. Angle locked in the Ankle Lock, but Mysterio pushed Angle forward, and he landed on the middle rope. 619. He tried to drop the dime, but Angle ducked, and out of no-where hit the Angle Slam. Angle pulled down the straps and locked in the Ankle Lock. Mysterio searched for the ropes but couldn't reach. Mysterio looked like he was going to tap when he somehow reversed and pushed Angle away. Mysterio got up and so did Angle. Angle looked for the Angle Slam, but Mysterio jumped behind Angle. Angle ran at Mysterio but Mysterio tripped Angle over and he fell onto the middle rope. 619! He then dropped the dime and hooked the legs. 1, 2, 3. Mysterio wins.

After the bell rings, Mysterio went up the ramp celebrating, when out of no-where, Booker T came out of the crowd and started attacking Kurt Angle. Booker punched away at Angle, and hit a Book-End. He then hit the Scissors Kick, before taunting Angle and the crowd. Booker was in the ring taunting as Angle lay on the canvas, as Smackdown! ends.

Overall Rating: 73%

Crowd Reaction: 86%

Match Quality: 74%

Time: 13:26

Overall Smackdown! Rating: 72%

Results:

Lashley def William Regal to retain the United States Championship

Paul London and Brian Kendrick def The Pitbulls to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

Gregory Helms def Super Crazy to retain the Cruiserweight Championship

Batista def Finlay

Rey Mysterio def Kurt Angle

The Battleground.com

Up-and-comer Jimmy Yang has been praised for wrestling skills and there are reports that WWE will be signing him up to the roster in the near future.

Ohio Valley Wrestling is turning into an interesting part of World Wrestling Entertainment, as stars like Sabu, Jimmy Yang, Kevin Fertig, Sonny Siaki and CM Punk are all loading with potential and are looking to burst onto the scene soon.

wrestlingheat.com

Raven to leave TNA? Reports are going around that TNA start Raven is on the verge of leaving after a huge argument with another wrestler, who has yet to be named. Some reports say that the two were involved in a big brawl backstage, and management are putting pressure on Raven to leave.

Trish Stratus has signed with deal with Playboy to appear in next month's issue! A relieable source informed us that the deal was made last Friday and that the 30 year old's shoot will take place this week.

wwefanatics.com

After Friday Night Smackdown! this week, it has been reported that at Survivor Series, a Cruiserweight Championship match will take place. The best bet of what the match will be is Gregory Helms vs. Super Crazy, but apparently, more superstars could be involved in this match. We will have more on this as information comes in.

Who's next on the push list for World Wrestling Entertainment? Reports are saying that superstars Lashley (Smackdown!) and Randy Orton (Raw) are next to get a big push. This could mean championship shots, or just coming out of feuds victorious. One thing is for sure though, and that a big future is expected of these two superstars.

Good show, great backstage segemnts and good matches. I think the Survivor Series CW match should be a CW tag elimination, they've never had one of those before. And you should sign Raven and put him in ECW, that would own.

Can't wait for RAW!

IPB Image

Raw-6th November 2006

WWE RAW comes to you from good old Texas this Monsay Night, as new WWE Management looks to change Monday Night's forever.

To kick of RAW, the most athletic man in WWE, Shelton Benjamin, defends his Intercontinental title against The Nature Boy Ric Flair. Both are former Intercontinental Champions and will be looking to come out of Tonight as the champ.

The Spirit Squad are still Tag Team Champions, but will they be champs for much longer. Tonight, they defend their titles against the team of Viscera and Val Venis. Will the Squad win again, or will Venis and Vis win the titles?

Also tonight, ECW will be in the house when Rob Van Dam takes on a mystery opponent on RAW. Who will the opponent be? Will RVD be able to beat them?

A number one contender must be found for the WWE Championship, but who will it be? Tonight, a Number One Contenbders match will take place as the main event. The Legendkiller Randy Orton, The Rated R superstar Edge and doctor of Thuganomics John Cena all compete in the main event to face the WWE Champion Rob Van Dam at Survivor Series.

Find out what happens in all these matches on Monday Night Raw live on the USA Network at 9pm!

Schedules Matches:

Intercontinental Championship

Shelton Benjamin © vs. Ric Flair

World Tag Team Championships

The Spirit Squad (Kenny and Mikey) © vs. Viscera and Val Venis

Rob Van Dam vs. ??????

WWE Championship Number One Contendership

Randy Orton vs. John Cena vs. Edge

IPB Image

RAW-6th November 2006

Segment 1:

RAW opens with John Cena as we see him arriving backstage, walking to his locker room. Orton, as arrogant as ever, appears in camera shot and stops Cena. Orton gets boo's from the crowd, getting some heat. Orton talks to Cena about how it doesn't matter who he pins tonight, weather it's Edge or Cena, he will be walking out of the arena as the Number One Contender. He is just about to say how he will become WWE Champion when Cena cuts him off mid-sentence. Cena starts to walk back to Orton, and talks about how he will retain his WWE Championship. Cena says whatever to Orton and walks off.

77%

Match 1:

IPB Image

Shelton Benjamin © vs. Ric Flair

A tight even match between Flair and Benjamin in the opening match of RAW. Flair uses his old school style to get the slight advantage over Benjamin, but Benjamin fights back and looked to finish the match with the T-Bone, but Flair pushed Benjamin to the floor and locked in the Figure Four Leg Lock. Benjamin can't get to the ropes and looks like he is about to tap out, when out of the blue down the aisle comes Johnny Nitro! Nitro comes into the ring. Flair seeing this gets up. Nitro runs at him, but Flair trips him up and Nitro lands head first into Benjamin's.....crock region. The ref calls for the bell and gives Benjamin the win by DQ. Flair looks angry, and locks in the Figure Four on a recovering Nitro. He woo's to the crowd and finally after three referees come down to the ring, he releases the hold. Flair woo's once again as Nitro and Benjamin are down.

Overall Rating: 79%

Crowd Reaction: 82%

Match Quality: 70%

Time: 6:58

Segment 2:

After the Flair/Benjamin match, we go backstage where in the car park, a car arrives, and out comes Edge who looks ready to fight for the right to become Number One Contender for the WWE Champion.

89%

Match 2:

IPB Image

Beth Phoenix vs. Mickie James © vs. Trish Stratus

Since holding the title since Wrestlemania 22, Mickie James had not had much challenge for her title, but tonight she faced both Trish, the women she beat at Wrestlemania to win the title, and also Beth Phoenix, a relative new comer to the WWE, in her first title match.

Beth and Trish singles out Mickie, double teaming her a couple of times. Once Mickie had been disposed of, Beth and Trish fought each other. Beth had the upper hand on Trish, as she delivered rights and lefts. Trish was groggy and looked tired and beaten up, as she got knocked out of the ring by Beth. Mickie came back in and attacked Beth from behind as she then got the advantage. Mickie built momentum and hit the Mick Kick on Beth. She taunted the crowd, and turned around to make the pin, but was met a Chick Kick by Trish! Trish made the cover and the three count to become a 7 Time Women's Champion.

Crowd Reaction: 68%

Match Quality: 59%

Time: 4:30

Segment 3:

Shawn Michaels is in the Interview area where he is standing with a microphone in his hand. The crowd cheer loudly for HBK, as he begins talking. He talks to the crowd about his injury problems in the last few months, but that next week he will be returning to RAW full time and that he will be looking to make a big impact.

91%

Match 3:

IPB Image

Kenny and Mikey © vs. Viscera and Val Venis

The rest of the Spirit Squad members were by ring-side to 'support' Kenny and Mikey in this Tag Team Title match up.

Kenny and Mikey singled out Venis as they tried to not only wear him down, but also stop the giant Viscera from entering the fight. The SS made quick tags and were looking like they were going to get am easy win, until Val made a desperate tag to Viscera, who started to take down the SS. Kenny and Mikey went down. The ref checked on the two, and whilst his back was turned, the other three SS members tripped Viscera over from outside the ring. Kenny and Mikey took advantage, and double teamed Vis, but couldn't get the pin. Vis and Val then tagged and started to build momentum. Viscera took out the three SS members on the outside, whilst Val took out the two inside. Val tagged in Viscera, and Vis hit the Sex Drive on Kenny. He got the three count, and Vis and Val were somehow Tag Team Champions!

Overall Rating: 62%

Crowd Reaction: 61%

Match Quality: 64%

Time: 7:08

Segment 4:

Rob Van Dam comes down the ramp and into the ring. The crowd cheer as the WWE and ECW champion is poised and ready to fight his mystery opponent, but instead, Vince McMahon comes out! Vince walks to the middle of the ramp with a microphone. He talks about the mystery opponent and how great and honourable this superstar is. He finally reveals that the opponent is none other than.....Booker T! The crowd and RVD looked stunned as Booker T's music plays and he walks down the ramp. How could a Smackdown! superstar be on RAW?! Booker T came down to the ring, and without even giving RVD a chance to get a word in, he goes straight for Rob Van Dam and the match begins.

89%

Match 4:

Rob Van Dam vs. Booker T

Booker T with a cheap shot gained the advantage early on, as RVD was still trying to get over the shock of Booker T being on RAW. Booker T gains momentum but it is instantly stopped when RVD hit a spinning kick. He then started to get the momentum going, as he did the rolling thunder and more athletic moves to keep Booker T tired and down. RVD went to the top rope and went for the frog splash but Booker rolled out of the way. Booker rolled out of the ring and grabbed a chair from the outside, he came into the ring to look and bash RVD in, but the ref grabbed the chair from him. Whilst the ref wasn't looking, Booker T low blowed RVD, and went for the scissor kick, but RVD moved and rolled Booker up, and got the three count. RVD got his hand raised by the ref, but was instantly attacked by Booker, who spinned him around and hit the Book End on him. Booker left the ring with RVD on the canvas.

Overall Rating: 85%

Crowd Reaction: 83%

Match Quality: 88%

Time: 9:14

Segment 5:

We see Johnny Nitro in his locker room, untying his boots looking ready to leave, when his manager Melina comes into his room. Melina walks up to Nitro looking annoyed, and slaps Nitro. Nitro looks shocked, but Melina looks at Nitro and talks about how next week, Nitro will take out Flair. She says she has a plan, and whispers into Nitro's ear, without letting the camera hearing. Melina leaves, with Nitro still sitting down with a green across his face.

76%

Segment 6:

Before the main event of RAW, a video is played on Titantron, but not of Cena, Orton or even Edge, but of Triple H. The video hypes up Triple H who, like Shawn Michaels, is returning next week on RAW.

96%

Match 5:

WWE Championship Number One Contendership match

Edge vs. John Cena vs. Randy Orton

Orton and Edge predictably went for Cena early on, but it soon turned into a three way brawl, as Edge attacked Orton when Cena had been sent to the outside. Edge took control of Orton, until Cena came back in and started to brawl with both Orton and Edge. Orton hit his 'original' backbreaker on Edge, but was met by a DDT from Cena. Cena started to take control of the match up as he built momentum. He picked Edge up for the F-U, but Orton low blowed Cena from behind. Orton hit a neckbreaker on Cena, and went for a pin but Edge broke it up and started to beat on Orton in the corner. Edge sent Orton to the corner, where he bashed into a recovering Cena. Edge signalled for a spear, and speared Orton! He went for the pin but Cena broke it up. Cena took control of Edge, and went for the STFU, but Orton broke it up, and sent Cena over the top rope.

Orton and Edge brawled as they went back and forth. Orton went for the RKO, but Edge pushed him away and hit the Impaller! Cena came back in and turned Edge around and hit the F-U. Cena looked like he had won, but Orton out of no-where turned Cena around and nailed him with the RKO! He covered Cena, 1..2..3. Orton had become the new Number One Contender for the WWE Championship.

Overall Rating: 84%

Crowd Reaction: 89%

Match Quality: 74%

Time: 11:27

----------------------------------------------------------------

RAW Overall Rating: 81%

Results:

Shelton Benjamin def Ric Flair by DQ to retain the Intercontinental Championship

Trish Stratus def Mickie James and Beth Phoenix to win the Women's Championship

Viscera and Val Venis def The Spirit Squad (Kenny and Mikey) to win the World Tag Team Championships

Rob Van Dam def Booker T

Randy Orton def John Cena and Edge to become Number One Contender for the WWE Championship

TV Rating: 6.84 Million

Attendance: 7,546

IPB Image

ECW-7th November 2006

ECW is under new management, but what will this hold for the future of the still new ECW? This week, ECW is from California and will be yet again be taking ti to the extreme.

The ECW Champion Rob Van Dam was attacked by Smackdown!'s Booker T this Monday on RAW, and will have to watch his back as he competes in a Tag match against Booker. Who will be Booker's and RVD's partners though?

The Sandman has been bashing everyone's brains in for the last few months, and will have the chance again tonight where he takes on Justin Credible.

Also, Kurt Angle makes his first ECW in ring appearance for 5 weeks as he takes on a mystery opponent.

Scheduled Matches:

The Sandman vs. Justin Credible

Kurt Angle vs. ??????

Rob Van Dam and ?????? vs. Booker T and ??????

IPB Image

7th November 2006

Segment 1:

The shows opens backstage as we see the ECW and WWE Champion Rob Van Dam entering the building. He walks down to his locker room, and it just about to enter when out of no-where, a masked man grabs him, and throws him into a pile of trash bins, before striking RVD with a trash can lid across the face. RVD is left in a mess on the floor, and the masked man comes into camera sight. The man takes off his mask and it is none other than RAW's Randy Orton. The crowd boo as Orton smiles and walks off.

72%

Match 1:

The Sandman vs. Jutin Credible

Sandman came without his trusty stick for a change, and decided to actually wrestle properly in the ring. Credible gained an early advantage, but Sandman came back in and before you knew it, the match was over as Sandman delivered a Leg Drop from the top rope to get the three count.

Overall Rating: 69%

Match Quality: 72%

Time: 5:22

Segment 2:

After Sandman and Credible leave the ring, Kurt Angle's music plays and here comes down the aisle and into the ring. The crowd cheer for the Olynpic Champion as he grabs a microphone and starts talking. Kurt talks about his long awaited return to ECW and how that tonight he will be facing a mystery opponent, and he couldn't wait to give the guy an ass wooping. The crowd cheer as Kirt Angle indicates he is ready for the mystery opponent to come out. He waits for a few seconds, and then out comes...Sabu! Sabu will be facing Angle one on one.

96%

Match 2:

Kurt Angle vs. Sabu

And even contest between these two men. Angle takes control early on as he tries and wear down Sabu, focusing mainly on the neck and legs, maybe trying to get some weakness to he could aply the Ankle Lock. Sabu battled out of a couple of holds and eventually gained momentum as he got the crowd going. Sabu looked in complete comtrol of the match until out of no-where, Angle hit a German Suplex. He followed this with two more German Suplexes, and a belly to belly. He apllied more pressure on the legs, before apllying the Ankle Lock. Sabu couldn't reach the ropes and he had no choice but to tap out. Angle stodd up as he celebrated on the turnbuckle. He got down and turned to face Sabu. Angle offered a handshake, and Sabu accepted. They both shook hands in the middle of the ring, egnologing the good match they had just put on.

Overall Rating: 82%

Crowd Reaction: 80%

Match Quality: 85%

Time: 9:02

Segment 3:

After the match, we see Big and Little Guido in their locker room. They talk about how next week, Little Guido has a plan, and how it will be a big one. Big is surprised by this and looks abit puzzled.

46% (:eek: )

Match 3:

Rob Van Dam and ?????? vs. Booker T and ??????

Rob Van Dam came out first, still looking abit bruised from his encounter with Orton earlier on. He goes to the ring and grabs a mic. The crowd cheer the champion. RVD says how his partner is one of the biggest stars in this business. The crowd guess who it is, and surprisingly enough, RVD says his mystery partner is Big Show. Abit confusing, as Show is considered a bad guy, yet RVD is a good guy. The crowd look bamboozled. Booker T comes out next, with the crowd boo'ing, and with a mic, he stays on the aisle and says his partner is none other than Randy Orton! Orton comes out and Booker and Orton get into the ring, a ref comes out and the match begins.

RVD and Orton started, and RVD went straight for the legenkiller for his earlier attack, battering him in the corner with lefts and rights. Orton was on the ropes early on as RVD kept on using his skill to keep his opponent down and not get anything on him. RVD tagged in Show nervously, as Show stared at RVD before eventually getting into the ring. Show used his strength and weight to dominate Orton, as he kept on getting knocked down again and again. Orton's only choice was to play dirty, as he poked Show in the eye, and desperately tagged in Booker. Booker took advantage of Show being hit in the eye, as he hit on Show's back, and hit move after move to try and get Show down. He couldn't knock him down though, and Orton and Booker ended up double teaming him, as they double spinebustered him. Booker got a two count.

He tried to choke Show, but Show reversed and slammed him. Show used this to gain some momentum, and then double clothesline Booker and Orton. He tagged in RVD, who hit a spinning kick and then knocked Orton down again. He went to the top rope and hit the Five Star Frog Splash on Booker, and went for the pin but Orton stopped the pin at 2. Orton span RVD around and hit the RKO. Orton taunted the crowd, but ti wasn't to last as Show pulled RVD towards his own corner and made a 'tag'. Show cleared house as he clotheslined over and over again, before double chokeslamming Booker and Orton. He covered Booker and got the three count.

The bell rang as Show and RVD stared at each other in the middle of the ring. They sraed at each other for a while, before both starting to head up the ramp. But before they could get all the way up the aisle, Booker and Orton attacked and hit Show and RVD in the back's with chair shots. Booker smahed Show over the head, whilst Orton smashed RVD's back in. They dropped the chairs and walked off as Show and RVD were left on the floor as ECW went out.

Crowd Reaction: 85%

Match Quality: 78%

Time: 10:46

------------------------------------------------------------------------

ECW Overall Rating: 75%

Results:

The Sandman def Justin Credible

Kurt Angle def Sabu

Rob Van Dam and Big Show def Booker T and Randy Orton

TV Rating: 3.40 Million

Attendance: 7,522

Internet News

The Battleground.com

Thanks to last week's attack on Chris Benoit from William Regal on Smackdown!, a match between the two at Survivor Series will apparently be taking place.

The TV Ratings for the last week have been released. ECW got the lowest ratings, with 3.40 million tuning in on Tuesday night. Smackdown! was 2nd with 5.85 million watching, and predictably, RAW got the highest TV Rating, with 6.84 mllion turning on their TV's on Monday Night.

The attendance for these shows have also been released. ECW got 7,522 people in attandance, Smackdown! got 7,501, and RAW got the highest with 7,546.

wrestlingheat.com

Big shake up in the WWE roster, as the following superstars have been released from their contracts. World Wrestling Entertainment hopes them all the best in their future.

Candice Michelle

The Fake Kane

Momma Benjamin

CM Punk and Tajiri are supposedly leaving Ohio Valley Wrestling soon and joining the main WWE roster. Plans are that Tajiri could go to Smackdown!, whilst the brand CM Punk will go to has yet to be decided.

wwefanatics.com

Fans are said to be getting restless and annoyed with WWE management for keeping the World Heavyweight Championship on Rey Mysterio for such a long time. Mysterio has been holding the title since Wrestlemania and now his 7 Months reign has got on fans nerves. WWE are reacting to this, and are saying that Mysterio will be losing the title soon. Weather this means he'll lose it at Survivor Series or some other time, we do not know.

New Tag Teams just around the corner? Rumours in the WWE are that in the upcoming few weeks, WWE will be trying to set the Tag Team wrestling alight when they introduce some old and some new Tag Teams. Early rumours are saying that The Dudleyz are early favourites to maybe rejoin, but the information on exactly WHO will be returning or joining is low.

And WWE have finally revealed who the GM of RAW is. After nearly a year without a General Manager, WWE has now said that Vince McMahon, the ex-chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment, will be in charge of RAW. Fans are said to be 50/50 about this decision.

Guest Audiobank

Just wanted to let you know that I enjoyed the first batch of shows, hopefully some of the ECW talent will get over and we can stop seeing so much WWE talent on your ECW shows.

IPB Image

Smackdown!-10th November 2006

Friday Night Smackdown! Is still reeling after last week's actions, and will they continue over to this week, as we head to Las Vegas to find some answers.

Firstly, what's going to happen between Chris Benoit and William Regal. Last week, after losing a United States Championship match to Lashley, Regal attacked Benoit backstage. Will the Wolverine respond this week with an attack of his own?

Secondly, what state of mind is The Animal Batista in? After crushing Finlay, he was brutally attacked by Mark Henry? Will Batista respong to this, or will Henry get another cheap shot on the former Heavyweight Champion?

Thirdly, will London and Kendrick hold onto their Tag Team Titles? They beat The Pitbulls last week in a Tag Team Title match up, but will they be able to beat The Mexicools this week for the gold?

And finally, what will Booker T be doing to ECW this week? After attacking Kurt Angle last firday, facing RVD on Monday Night RAW, and then competing in a Tag Team match on Tuesday's ECW, Extreme Championship Wrestling will be looking out for any other interference from the Book Man this Friday, as he takes on Kurt Angle in the Main Event of Smackdown!

To find the answers to these questions, tune in this Friday Night at 9pm on UPN!

Scheduled Matches:

WWE Tag Team Championships

Paul London and Brian Kendrick © vs. The Mexicools

Batista and Chris Benoit vs. Mark Henry and William Regal

Booker T vs. Kurt Angle

Plus: Smackdown! GM Theodore Long to make an announcement

Pretty good so far. ECW was ok, not too long. But one thing I didn't like is you signing tag teams from outside the WWE. Instead of doing that you should just build off of the wrestlers you have and create new teams. Just takes some guys who aren't doing anything at the moment and make them a tag team, then push them enough for everyone reading to think that they could be credible tag champions. But you don't have to do that, it's just a little constructive criticism.

Edited by Foppa

IPB Image

10th November 2006

Segment 1:

The Smackdown! plays to open the show as Michael Cole and J.B.L introduce the viewers to Friday Night Smackdown. The Smackdown music dies and a few moments later, Kurt Angle's music plays. The crowd pop as the Olympic Gold Medallist, now with ECW, comes down to the ring with a mic in his hand. His music stops and eventually starts talking. He talks about how being attacked by Booker last week made his angry, and that he is ready and rearing to go for tonight's one on one match.

Can You Dig It, Sucka?

Booker T's music starts playing, but we do not see him on the ramp. Instead, Booker comes from behind through the crowd and with a steel chair, strikes Angle across the back. Booker picks Angle up, with a grin on his face, and kicks Angle in the gut before hitting the Scissors Kick. Booker is not done though, and sends Angle to the outside before crashing him into the steel steps. Angle looks unconscious as Booker taunts him and the crowd.

89%

Match One:

IPB Image

London and Kendrick © vs. The Mexicools

A back and forth match between these two teams. Both used their speed and quickness to try and keep the others on their feet and try and catch them by surprise. London and Kendrick seemed to have the advantage as they used good and quick tagging to gain the advantage over The Mexicools, but the Mexicans soon came back into it and started to build momentum on the Tag Champions. A moment of madness meant that all four brawled in the ring at once. Whilst the ref was busy trying to send Super Crazy and Paul London into their corners, down the aisle came the Cruiserweight Champion Gregory Helms. Helms got into the ring and clattered Psicosis his title belt. He left the ring, and London crawled towards the cover. 1, 2, 3. London and Kendrick had won this match, but only because The Mexicools had been screwed by Gregory Helms!

Helms got a mic and whils walking down the ramp, said ''Looks like your little plan you talked to your buddy last week about ain't gonna happen'' he laughed and walked off as both teams were in the ring confused and shocked.

Paul London and Brian Kendrick make defence number 3 of their WWE Tag Team Championships.

Crowd Reaction: 69%

Match Quality: 96%

Time: 8:53

Segment 2:

Backstage, Chris Benoit has got a mic. He rips into William Regal, saying how that last week's attack on him would be his downfall, and how tonight, he WILL make Regal tap out to his Crossface.

74%

Segment 3:

We see Booker T backstage walking with his wife Sharmell. He is looking cocky and has a grin as he bursts into Smackdown! GM's office. Theodore Long looks surprised.

''Look sucka, I haven't got an opponent tonight. With Kurt Angle hurt from an ''accident'', he's out. Looks like you'll just have to give me the night off. '' Booker says with a grin. Theodore Long thinks and replies.

''Look Booker, you may have taken out Kurt Angle, but there's plenty of other opponents out there who I can put against you. So tonight, in the Main Event, it will be, Booker T, one on one with......The Big Show!''

Booker stumbles back, as he and Sharmell look shocked. They storm out of the GM's office without saying a thing.

73%

Match Two:

Ken Kennedy vs. Hardcore Holly

A quite straight forward match. Hardcore Holly had the advantage as he got the crowd going with some good moves, but soon after Ken Kennedy gained the advantage over Holly, and hit The Green Day Plunge to get the three.

Overall Rating: 71%

Crowd Reaction: 68%

Match Quality: 75%

Time: 5:52

Segment 4:

After the Holly and Kennedy match, the camera goes to a locker room. We see some weights on a table, before we see Batista coming into view. He is warming up for his match later tonight, and the crowd cheer as Batista starts exercising.

82%

Match Three:

Matt Hardy vs. Joey Mercury

Joey Mercury had been jobbing for a few weeks in the WWE, and this seemingly broke the camel's back, as after a tight contest in which the momentum went back and forth, Matt Hardy hit the Twist Of Fate to get the three count. Mercury looked very annoyed with himself and stormed up the aisle in a bad mood.

Overall Rating: 74%

Crowd Reaction: 72%

Overall Rating: 76%

Time: 4:58

Segment 5:

We see Lashley walking backstage with his United States Championship over his shoulder. He is about to reach his locker room when he sees Mr Kennedy. Kennedy stops him, and starts to rip into Lashley quite abit, and how that title ain't gonna be around his shoulders for long, because Mrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Kennnnnnneeedddy.........Kennedy, will be winning it from him.

66%

Match Four:

Batista and Chris Benoit vs. Mark Henry and William Regal

Both teams looked rearing to go in this Tag Team match. Benoit and Regal started the match off. The momentum between the two switched constantly, as alot of submission moves were used between the two. Regal tagged in Henry, who started to use his weight to overcome Benoit with his strength. He sent Benoit into the ring post at one point, as he dominated him. Regal came back in with a tag and tried to wear Benoit down with technical submissions. Benoit powered out of one though, and made a tag to Batista, who cleared house. He started to take down Regal with powerful moves, using his strength and size to wear down Regal. Batista speared Regal before tagging in Benoit who hit the headbutt on Regal. Henry didn't seem to care about Regal, and just went straight for Batista on the outside. Batista and Henry brawled up the aisle way as Regal and Benoit battled it out in the ring. Regal went for a sideslam like move, but Benoit reversed and hit a German Suplex. He got Regal down and locked in the crossface. Regal couldn't reach the ropes and eventually tapped out.

The bell sounded, and Benoit celebrated, but Batista and Henry were still brawling. Henry eventually overpowered Batista and sent him crashing into the crowd barriers. Regal got up, and bashed Benoit in with brass knucks as Benoit turned around! Regal and Henry left with Batista and Benoit down and out.

Overall Rating: 76%

Crowd Reaction: 77%

Time: 8:34

Segment 6:

Rey Mysterio is backstage with his World Heavyweight Championship across his shoulder. The crowd react 50/50 to seeing him. Mysterio doesn’t rip into anyone, but basically says how his dream of being Heavyweight Champion has been great and how he will be returning in ring next week on Smackdown!. The crowd pop a little of hearing this.

83%

Match Five:

Booker T vs. Big Show

Booker still looked abit worried as Show came down to the ring. The two stared down, and Booker seemingly blinked first. Show used his weight to take advantage of the smaller Booker T. Booker tried to walk away from the fight but his attempt failed as Show dragged him back into the ring. Show slammed Booker over and over again as Booker could barely get a shot in. Booker finally did get a show in though, as he eye poked Show and took advantage as he punched away. Booker looked to get Show down, but couldn't knock him down. Show eventually came back and walked Booker. Booker rolled out of the ring and grabbed a chair. He came back in and looked to hit Show, but the ref grabbed the chair. Whilst the ref was putting the weapon away, Kurt Angle came out of the crowd and Angle Slammed Booker! Show followed with a Chokeslam and went for the pin. One, Two, Three!

Overall Rating: 68%

Match Quality: 71%

Time: 9:22

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall Smackdown! Rating: 73%

Results:

Paul London and Brian Kendrick def The Mexicools to retain the WWE Tag Team Championships

Ken Kennedy def Hardcore Holly

Matt Hardy def Joey Mercury

Batista and Chris Benoit def Mark Henry and William Regal

Big Show def Booker T

TV Rating: 5.66 Million

Attendance: 7,530

IPB Image

RAW-13th November 2006

WWE RAW is going to the Missouri, and will be making a big time impact this Monday as the RAW Superstars will be strutting their wrestling stuff.

Last week, Johnny Nitro tried to attack Flair during Flair's match against Shelton Benjamin, but ended up costing Benjamin the match as Flair put a beat down on the young un. Will The Nature Boy provide another beat down on Nitro? Nitro will have to be looking out for Flair, as Nitro and Charlie Haas go one on one to face the Intercontinental Champion Shelton Benjamin at Survivor Series.

Val Venis and Viscera beat The Spirit Squad last week to become new World Tag Team Champions, but will they be able to defend their titles as they face The Spirit Squad this week in a re-match?

Both Triple H and Shawn Michaels are back to WWE action after a long stay off. Will they cross each other or will they remain apart?

And what next for Randy Orton, who, after becoming Number One Contender for the WWE Championship last week on RAW, he then beat down on Kurt Angle on ECW on Tuesday Night. Will The Legendkiller continue his roll this Monday?

Edge faces a mystery opponent, and also, Vince McMahon, just announced as the new RAW General Manager, will in the the RAW house. Will he make an impact on his first night?

To find out, tune in this Monday Night on Sky for WWE RAW!

Scheduled Matches:

World Tag Team Championships

Val Venis and Viscera © vs. The Spirit Squad

Intercontinental Championship Number One Contenders match

Charlie Haas vs. Johnny Nitro

Edge vs. ??????

Plus: New RAW General Manager Vince McMahon is in the house! Triple H AND Shawn Michaels both return!

• 2 weeks later...

IPB Image

RAW-13th November 2006

Segment 1:

''No Chance!''

Blasts through the arena as the former WWE Chairmen Vince McMahon makes his way down the ramp and into the ring with a microphone in his hand to open RAW this week. He tells the crowd that since being fired from his position as chairmen, he has had time to think about the company and where it was and where it is now. He then goes on to talk about how that he got a phone call a few nights ago from the wwe to tell him if he would want to work as the RAW General Manager. He says he accepted the offer. Then Vince tells the crowd how that under his control, RAW will move to the next level and that RAW will be moving upwards and onwards. The crowd pop at this announcement as Vince makes his way back up the ramp with a smile on his face.

Rating: 92%

Segment 2:

Backstage we find Ric Flair. No interviewer, just Flair with a microphone. The crowd pop predictably seeing him on the screen. Flair starts to talk about how the attack from Nitro last week was a pathetic attempt to get a cheap shot at the 16 Time World Champion, and that he will take the young punk Nitro to school. He then declares a challenge to Johnny Nitro, and says that he challenges Nitro to a match at Survivor Series in an Submission match.

Rating: 90%

IPB Image

Viscera and Val Venis © vs. The Spirit Squad (Kenny and Mikey)

Vis and Val defended their Tag Team Titles against the Spirit Squad who were using their rematch clause. The SS had the early advantage as they singled out Val, but once Viscera came in, the match turned on it's head in predictable WWE fashion, and once Kenny had been disposed of, Viscera and Val double teamed Mikey, before Val hit The Money Shot on Mikey to get the 3 count for the Tag Team Champions.

Viscera and Val Venis make defence number 1 of their World Tag Team Titles

Rating:

Overall Rating: 63%

Crowd Reaction: 61%

Match Quality: 65%

Time: 5:47

Adverts

Segments 3 and 4:

''One Of A Kind!''

The ECW Heavyweight and WWE Champion Rob Van Dam comes out through the curtain and makes his way down to the ring, as the crowd pop for Mr Monday and Tuesday Night. He is handed a microphone by Lillian Garcia. Rob starts talking, and says how that Randy Orton's attack on him last Tuesday was not only cheap, but was the only way Orton could get one over the ECW and WWE Champ. Rob then goes on to talk about Booker T, and how Booker has been humiliating ECW superstars over the past few weeks and how he will not get away with this for any longer. RVD then makes a challenge to Booker, as he challenges him to a match on ECW this Tuesday on ECW. This gets a medium pop from the crowd. RVD calls out Booker, and says he knows he is back there and he wants an answer to his challenge.

''Hey, Nothing You Can Say!''

The Number One Contender for Rob Van Dam's WWE Championship music plays and he comes out walking slowly down the ramp. This appearance from Orton gets slow of heat from the crowd as they boo at him, as he slowly walks down the ramp and into a ring with a microphone. RVD looks abit shocked at Orton's appearance just as he was waiting for Booker. Orton gets into the ring with the mic and starts talking. Orton tell RVD that he shouldn't be watching for Booker, he should be looking out for Orton himself instead, as he WILL be taking that WWE Championship away from Rob. The two stand eye to eye in the ring, you could feel the heat between the two men. Orton steps away and proceeds to slap Rob across the face. This gets alot of heat toward Orton. Rob reacts and takes Orton down. The two brawl around the ring. Just as Rob gets the upper hand, he is brutally attacked from behind by Booker, who came out of no where! Booker and Orton then proceed to stomp away at Rob Van Dam.

''No Chance!''

The new General Manager of RAW comes out, looking extremely angry. He gets a microphone and orders Booker and Orton to stop beating on Rob otherwise they are fired. Orton and Booker immediately stop. Vince starts talking, talking about the ECW, WWE feud going on for the last few shows, and how it has to stop, and he has the ideal way. Vince announces that at the next Pay Per View, Survivor Series, there will be a traditional Survivor Series match up. It will be World Wrestling Entertainment against Extreme Wrestling Championship in a 4 against 4 match. The crowd react 50/50 to this, as half cheer and half boo or just don't react. Vince then goes on to say that RVD will captain of the ECW team. Whoa, Whoa, Whoa Orton shouts out as Vince is stopped. Orton looks annoyed and says what the hell happens to his title shot. Vince replies and says that his title shot will just have to happen at a later date, but, he will compromise with Orton, and says that Orton can be the team captain of the WWE team. Vince stops and starts talking to Booker, and says that he is sick of Booker attacking ECW superstars, and says that Booker T vs. Rob Van Dam will happen this Tuesday night. This gets a crowd pop. Vince then goes on to say that Booker T will also be on the WWE team for the Survivor Series match up. Vince then says he has one last announcement, and that tonight in the Main Event, we will see Shelton Benjamin and John Cena fight one on one in a Survivor Series Qualifying match. Vince leaves and heads up the ramp, leaving RVD, Booker and Orton looking abit stunned.

Ratings:

85%

84%

Intercontinental Championship Number One Contendership

Charlie Haas vs. Johnny Nitro

An even match between these two, who both had pretty similar styles to each other. Both men had about the same amount of offence during the match up. Haas nearly won it when he locked in the Haas of Pain on Nitro, but Nitro reached the ropes. Nitro then gained the advantage after eye raking Haas, but the match was decided when after the ref had been knocked down after Nitro had ''accidentally'' pushed Haas into him. Nitro grabbed a chair from the outside and waited for Haas to get up, but down the ramp get Ric Flair! Flair got into the ring and ducked Nitro's attempt at a chair shot and then grabbed the chair from Nitro and bashed him on the head with it. Flair then got out the ring, as he woo'd at the crowd. Haas crawled to the cover, and the ref revived to time to make the three count.

Rating:

Overall Rating: 71%

Crowd Reaction: 71%

Match Quality: 72%

Time: 7:49

Adverts

Shawn Michaels vs. Chris Masters

The crowd popped wildly as Michaels made his return back to RAW after being away for the past 5 weeks. Michaels made his way down to the ring and then got a mic and said how good it was to be back to wrestling action on RAW. The match got underway, and it was pretty much all Michaels, as the crowd popped at nearly every move Michaels did, Masters barely got a look in. Michaels eventually won the match, as after hitting a Diving Elbow from the top rope, he tuned up the band and hit Sweet Chin Music to get the 3 count.

Rating:

Overall Rating: 77%

Crowd Reaction: 80%

Match Quality: 73%

Time: 6:11

Segment 5:

Backstage, we see Edge with a microphone in his hand, as he stands next to the lovely interviewer Maria. Edge uses this interview to hype himself up, as he disses the crowd and some of the RAW wrestlers. He then goes on to say that it doesn't matter who his mystery opponent is tonight, he will still get the 1-2-3 in the ring, and will prove one again that he is the best wrestler on RAW. This gets some heat from the crowd, as Edge walks off, probably to his locker room to get ready for his match which is after the break.

Rating: 95%

Adverts

Edge vs. ??????

Edge makes his way down to the ring, with his usual cocky grin, as he gets prepared to find out his mystery opponent. There is a long pause before Triple H's music plays! Edge looks stunned as The Game makes his way down the ramp. The crowd pop at the the game returning after being out for weeks, as he does his classic spitting water entrance, and then climbs the turnbuckle. HHH gets down from the turnbuckle , and turns around to face Edge, but gets cheapshotted. The match begins.

Edge has the early advantage but Triple H soon gets back into the match. He plants Edge with a DDT and then a neckbreaker to gain momentum. He seemed to have it won when he hit the spinebuster, but Edge kicked out at 2. Edge then slowly got back into it. He hit the Impaller but HHH kicked out at 2. Edge went for a spear, but Triple H kicked Edge in the gut and hit the pedigree! He pinned Edge, and immediately went to the turnbuckle to celebrate as the fans cheered the game. Once Edge had recovered though, he attacked Triple H from behind after he had got down from celebrating on the fourth and final turnbuckle, and planted him with the impaller. Edge left, with him getting alot of heat from the crowd as they booed.

Rating:

Overall Rating: 91%

Crowd Reaction: 94%

Match Quality: 85%

Time: 12:22

Segment 6:

Backstage, we see Rob Van Dam walking, presumably making his way to the car park to get to his car to leave the arena. He is walking past a few dustbins in the corridor when out of no-where, Randy Orton sneaks up behind, and grabs the WWE Championship belt which is placed over RVD's shoulder. RVD turns around and gets planted by the championship belt. Orton stares at RVD who is unconscious on the floor and says to him how that he will not only take the title from him, but that also at Survivor Series, he will be the last man standing after the 4 on 4 match up. Orton places the belt on the body of RVD, as he walks off. Moments later, paramedics come to help Rob Van Dam out.

Rating: 79%

Survivor Series Qualifying Match

John Cena vs. Shelton Benjamin

A good match from the former WWE Champion Cena and the Intercontinental Champion Benjamin, a match which the crowd surprisingly really got into. Benjamin gets the upper hand as he plants Cena with a suplex and then hits a very athletic springboard bulldog, but despite dominating, he cannot finish Cena off. Cena forces out of the T-Bone, and uses this to gain some momentum on Benjamin, as he uses his good but restricted moveset to plant Benjamin. He hits the Five Knuckle Shuffle on Benjamin, before picking him up and hitting the F-U. Finally, he locks in the STFU and Benjamin taps. RAW ends with Cena celebrating, as J.R and The King say goodnight.

Rating:

Overall Rating: 80%

Crowd Reaction: 83%

Time: 9:29

------------------------------------------

Overall RAW Rating: 82%

Results:

Viscera and Val Venis def The Spirit Squad (Kenny and Mikey) to retain the World Tag Team Championships

Charlie Haas def Johnny Nitro to become the Intercontinental Title Number One Contender

Shawn Michaels def Chris Masters

Triple H def Edge

John Cena def Shelton Benjamin to qualify for the Survivor Series match

TV Rating: 6.90 Million

Crowd Attendance: 8,012

IPB Image

ECW-14th November 2006

Extreme Championship Wrestling present ECW this Tuesday in Austin, Texas. After it's debut under new management last Tuesday night, what will ECW hold for us this week? You will not want to miss it, that's for sure!

To kick off, ECW General Manager Paul Heyman will make an announcement concerning the WWE vs. ECW Survivor Series match, which was announced on Monday Night RAW by RAW General Manager Vince McMahon. How will Heyman react, and which superstars is he planning to send to Survivor Series to face World Wrestling Entertainment?

And talking of World Wrestling Entertainment, Smackdown!'s Booker T has accepted the challenge Rob Van Dam made on RAW for a match on ECW tonight, and the two will lock horns in the Main Event. Will the ECW AND WWE Champion come out victorious despite being cheap shotted not once but twice on Monday Night RAW by Booker T and Randy Orton? Or will Booker momentum over RVD continue?

To find out, tune in tonight for ECW on Sci-Fi at 9pm!

Scheduled Matches:

Survivor Series Qualifying Match:

?????? vs. ??????

Survivor Series Qualifying Match:

?????? vs. ??????

Rob Van Dam vs. Booker T

Plus: ECW GM Paul Heyman is in the house to make an announcement