NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

CKN

Guest Grapehead

I should be buying this in 2 weeks when I get paid, so I will most likely share the code with someone if they get ahold of me via PM. I must note, I will say that whoever is coolest PM'd me first and thus gets dibs, so if you aren't cool be warned haha.

Okay I can attempt to run the league. I am not sure how well it will run speed wise but we can attempt it. If I do run it though I will try and make some kind of schedule and rules for the league.

If anyone is interested I would prefer if you PM me or post here. Also what league? NHL I assume. Also how should we do teams? Everyone in one conference or any team you like? For team selection dunno how we should do it maybe randomly pick to avoid people wanting the same team. Who knows... post your ideas here. I could even make a diary out of this if it is successful.

I am also in for the league. Random team selection would be ok with me, but I think it would be ok to pick our own teams until we get more people.

I want to be the Boston Bruins.

As for my Philly game, I won the Stanley Cup. With Niitymaki on the shelf, Esche was amazing and won the William M. Jennings Trophy and the Vezina. Ryan Hollweg was a good pick up from the Rangers, Erik Cole was solid all year for me, and my improved defence allowed only 22 shots per game, roughly.

You know with the player decline in 3.0.2 Jeff Glass turns into a Vezina contender. Of course now my team sucks cause Spezza and St. Louis' stats have dropped too far. I need to find a way to get the patch other than SI or TheBlueLine. :(

Guest Grapehead

I'm down for the league, so please wait till I get EHM, which iwll be on or around the 23rd(that's my pay day). Random teams is cool with me, as long as I don't get stuck with... like... Toronto. Not because of my Sens loyalty, but I think the Leafs are the only team in EHM that I wouldn't know where to begin with.

You're not going to find a crack; they're full of shit.

Really? Been out that long and still no decent cracks yet? Damn. I'd pay for hte game, but I am cheap.

I'm down for the league, so please wait till I get EHM, which iwll be on or around the 23rd(that's my pay day). Random teams is cool with me, as long as I don't get stuck with... like... Toronto. Not because of my Sens loyalty, but I think the Leafs are the only team in EHM that I wouldn't know where to begin with.

I take offence to that due to the fact I am a Leafs fan.

As a side note....Clerks > Life

Hey all, I'm new to the game, and I had a few questions that I had hoped you could answer (I looked all over the place...)

I believe that EHM 07 has the Central Hockey League, and the Oklahoma City Blazers. At least someone told me that. Is that true?

Also, is it fun (for you all) to play as a minor league team, or do you just use NHL teams?

1 last one, can you approximate the DL time on a DSL connection?

Thanks!

Do not under any cictumstance play as an ECHL team. Playing as an AHL team gives you a decent talent base to work around, same as CHL, same as SEL... but playing on an ECHL team, you will get all your good players called up to the NHL and then get saddled with a bunch of dickheads like Mike Morrison that you don't need but take up all your budget.

Finally stopped my Nashville game after 6 seasons after everybody was shitty except for John Tavares. Now I'm playing with the Leafs and I'm throughouly enjoying how McCabe only makes 575,000 a year. Which in hindsight he probably should be.

New Jersey also basically handed me John Madden for a 2nd round pick so my penalty killing should be d-e-a-d-l-y.

Finally stopped my Nashville game after 6 seasons after everybody was shitty except for John Tavares. Now I'm playing with the Leafs and I'm throughouly enjoying how McCabe only makes 575,000 a year. Which in hindsight he probably should be.

New Jersey also basically handed me John Madden for a 2nd round pick so my penalty killing should be d-e-a-d-l-y.