NHL Eastside Hockey Manager 2007

CKN

Go to "Front Office"

Find the bit that says "Player and Staff Search"

Go into that

On one of the drop down menus in the corner (assuming you're on the "player search" part of the menu), there should be something saying "List NHL UFAs". That will give you the complete list, which you can narrow down elsewhere in that tab.

• 1 month later...

Anybody still playing this game?

I started a franchise and somehow ended up with Bobby Ryan (through a trade) and Nathan Horton (on waivers!!!) which eventually lead to a late-season charge to the playoffs which we just missed out on during our second year. I'm not gonna resign Fedorov in the hopes of picking up Patrick Marleau though.

Anybody still playing this game?

I started a franchise and somehow ended up with Bobby Ryan (through a trade) and Nathan Horton (on waivers!!!) which eventually lead to a late-season charge to the playoffs which we just missed out on during our second year. I'm not gonna resign Fedorov in the hopes of picking up Patrick Marleau though.

I'm playing my Leafs game out now, I want to see how my team does in the playoffs.

Someone managed to get Bryan Little and Ben Shutron, so the future of my team looks fantastic with them and Nikolai Kulemin trying to crack the roster next season. Ryder, O'Neill, Drury and a few others are likely to leave once the playoffs are over, however.

Also, Claude Julien was fired from the Devils and is now my assistant coach under Paul Maurice. Hopefully that will help player development.

Edited by desiredtoe

• 5 months later...

I'd say The Ducks BUT i know your just going to play as the Leafs anyway.

And for the sake of it im playing the first version of the game, It's quite good despite its age, Anyone else on here got it?

Sorry, still using my license.

I picked the Capitals, and decided the first thing I needed was a true number one defender, or at least one that can fire on the powerplay since I am not the biggest fan of Tom Poti. Cost me Varlamov and a first round pick, but I managed to get Andrej Meszaros. I can draft another goaltender and sign someone if Ollie does retire, and it is worth the first rounder to get a top pairing defender (in my eyes at least) that will hopefully be sticking with the team for awhile, as Meszaros is only 22.

Almost no change up front, with Nylander feeding Ovie and Clark and Backstrom working with Kozlov and Semin. In nine games Ovechkin has eight goals and Clark has a surprising seven goals! With Crosby out for 8 months with an injury, Ovie has a good shot to win the scoring race. I picked up Adam Hall and Jed Ortmeyer because they are good two way players and I love the work ethic of Ortmeyer, who may move from the fourth line to the third soon.

Basha's other license was given to me. ({) Tragically my PC blew up and I can no longer use it, or unregister it.

12 games in and my Capitals lead the NHL with an average of 3.83 goals scored per game, and by beating Buffalo we just took the top spot in the Eastern Conference.

Although Chris Clark is doing really well, I might be able to get a first round pick and a four star goaltending prospect from the San Jose Sharks for him. Montreal is twelth, but making some great moves by shipping off spare parts to St. Louis and Chicago to get TJ Oshie and Micheal Blunden.

And I am not moving Clark. I took him off of Nylander's and Ovie's line and he is still producing. He just scored his tenth goal in fifteen games. Ovechkin has fourteen in fifteen.

Edited by Toe

Washington is definitely one of the most fun teams to play as in the game as with one more key piece they become unbeatable. Plus, Ovechkin. Ovechkin is cool.

Another interesting one is Columbus because by the time you get good, you find all you're young players want mad moolah and suddenly you're shitting yourself trying to figure out who to keep.