World Wrestling Entertainment 2006

Guest calum

IPB Image

Heat quick results:

Snitsky Vs Matt Striker

Winner: Matt Striker

Vicera + Hass promo hyping match with The Highlanders.

Rene Dupree Vs. Val Venis

Winner: Val Venis

The Highlanders are backstage hyping their match with Vicera + Hass

A Video Plays Hyping The Highlanders.

The highlanders Vs. Vicera + Hass

Winners: The Highlanders.

Overall Rating: 46%

E-Mail Show Rating: 6.85

IPB Image

PRIEVIEW

Tonight on RAW the scedual is set

Mickie James will go against Lita and Victoria in a triple treat for the womans title...On Raw last week Victoria and Mickie went against Torrie and won the match but now Lita is added and torrie is took away...will Mickie reign again or will lita or victoria become the champion again

Triple H and Shawn Michaels have still to cross paths...At unforgiven Shawn was left in the ring bloddy and battered in the ring whilst Triple H, Shane, Vince and Big Show all stood and watch Shawn scream in pain. Neither Shawn or Triple H were at the Arena Last Week but they might be at the arena tonight...so stay tuned.

Johnny Nitro will face Jeff Hardy tonight, a re-match from Unforgiven...at Unforgiven Johnny Nitro pulled a victory off by cheating... jeff was angry last week when he got squashed by Umaga...Is Jeff still hurt...Or will he pull of an IC title Win?

Exclusive News that ECW's Sabu will face a mistery opponent and will go face to face with each other in an extreme rules match to show that he don't need ECW to be Extreme...Last week Sabu picked up the victory against Johnny Nitro in a non title match to show off how extreme he really is...Who will face him on RAW, will it be an old friend or will it be a surprising newcomer to ake an Impact?

IPB Image

The Raw theme hits and the pyro goes off and the fans go wild.A video cuts off the music and shows shawn michaels getting a beatdown at Unfrogiven with dromatic music. The video stops and Shawn Michael's music hits as he makes his way to the ring dressed in a vest and jeans.

JR: well folks welcome to raw on the USA network, shawn michaels is making his way to the ring, lets see what he has to say.

Shawn:I came out here to solve this whole thing tonight with Triple H. so Triple H, im calling you out.

[There is a long pause]

Shawn: come on Tripl...

[Triple H's music hits cutting Michaels off, Triple H appears on the stage in a suit with a mic]

Triple H: Shawna theres nothing to sort out, i know your jelous of me and secretly i wanted to kill you anyway. So i decided to do it at a PPV called Unforgiven.

Shawn: I was never jelous of you Hunter.Why did you beat me up with Three other men, why couldn't you do it yourself?

Triple H: I just decided to beat you up in a hell in a cell which ive only lost once.

Shawn: Oh yeah Hunter.like you didnt just do it because you had backup.Fine if you think you can take me out alone, come and do it NOW!

[Triple H takes his coat jacket off and starts walk down the ring while Shane McMahon comes in from the crowd with a Steel Chair and attempts to attack Shawn, Shawn quickly turns around and hits Shane with the Sweet Chin Music.while Triple H watches it and tries to make an escape, shawn rolls out the ring and chases him backstage, the scene fades to a commercial break]

JR: Folks were back from the commercial break, we've got a camera backstage getting all the action.

[Triple H is a safe distance from Shawn as the Ref's try to stop Shawn Vince comes from behind and nails him with a Led Pipe, the EMT's are called by the ref's and the screen goes to the first entrance]

OR:84%

ROB CONWAY VS SCOTT NEVADA [ COLT CABANA ]

Rob Conway's Music hits as he makes his way to the ring smirking, he slides in the ring as lilian garcia introduces Scott Nevada.The Bell Rings. The match starts with a sharp clothesline by Conway then a taunt, Scott gets up and goes for a clothesline but Conway ducks and turns it into an armrench.Scott soon gets out and dropkicks conway. he bounces off the ropes and hits the double knee drop.he picks Conway up and and gives him a bear hug and turns it into a DDT [OOC: dunno, one of his moves]He coversfor the 2 count. Conway jumps up and and hits Scott with a Neckbreaker for the 2 count. Conway pickes up Scott and hits the DDT for the 2 1/2 count conway gets angray, pickes him up and hits The Ego Trip. 1...2...3!!! The Bell Rings as Conway Taunts and leaves the ring.

OR:59%

CR:63%

MQ:70%

**1/2

[Maria is backstage with Umaga and AAE, AAE is talking for him about his match with new RAW superstar Super Crazy]

Maria: Well AAE, Umaga has not lost a match since coming to WWE, do you think he will keep that reign tonight?

AAE: most certantly. Umaga will squash him like a little bug. Super Crazy thinks he is crazy but he hasn't met Umaga yet, the Samoan Bulldozer will take him out

Maria: Umaga do you have anything to say?

Umaga: MISUA, AHLAYA, ERIGTA, MASALOONA!

OR:64%

UMAGA VS. SUPERCRAZY

Super Crazy's Music hits as he runs down to the ring and taunts.Umaga's Music hits as he enters the ring with AAE.The Bell Rings. Umaga hits a clothesline, he picks him up and scoop slams him, he picks him up again and lets him go onto the corner of the ring, he runs to the opposite side and runs back and hits the Samoan Thump. Super Crazy falls out the ring and gets up, goes under the apron and pulls out a steel chair.

King: This isn't Extreme Crappy Wrestling!

He goes back in the ring and hits Umaga as the bell rings and Umaga doesn't move, Jeff Hardy runs down with a Steel Chair as the fans go wild, umaga turns round and receives a chair shot and still doen't move, Umaga punches the steel chair into Hardt's face and does the same with Super Crazy leaving them knocked out in the ring, Umaga leaves as he laughs at Jeff and Crazy.

OR:61%

CR:64%

MQ:72%

**1/2

Johnathan Coachman's music hits as he makes his way to the ring in a sharp suit and a mic. he goes into the ring as the music cuts off and he begins to speak.

'I have come out here tonight infront of all of you to announce a great, great match for the main event. It will be, Triple H and Shane McMahon Vs. Shawn Michaels and... No One. HA HA HA.'

Johnathan Coachman's music hits again as he leaves the ring.

Maria is backstage ready to interview Chris Masters.

Maria: Chris Masters, The Masterpeice. You are going against Carlito tonight, how do you feel about that?

Masters: Well i have prooven that i am the best before with Carlito but i guess he just can't get it into his head that i am the better one. I am god of RAW, hell even WWE. Vince knows, The Coach knows and so does Teddy Long.I am the best.

Maria: Well you, you have a lot of confidance, and i like that.

[Maria starts moving closer to Masters]

Masters: Im taken bitch

[Masters walks away and Maria is left in the dumps]

CHRIS MASTERS Vs. CARLITO

The lights go down as the Chris Masters video and music hit and he appears wrapped in a red coat as the pyro goes off, Masters throws off the coat and walks down to the ring confidantly and stands in the corner.

Carlito's Music hits as he makes his way to the ring, slides in and stands in his corner quickly.The Bell Rings. Carlito runs to Masters with a clothesline but is ducked and countered and turnsed into a arm-rench, carlito finds his way out kicks Masters in the stumoch then hits the DDT for the 2 count. He drags him up and hits the drop kick, then pickes him up and goes for a neckbreaker but is countered into another neckbreaker by Masters for the 2 count. Masters goes out the ring and under the apron and finds a Steel Chair.The ref goes outside and grabs the chair and Masters goes back in the ring and low blows Carlito, The ref i slides into the ring as Masters throws Carlito into Ref Chad Patton while Randy Orton runs down the ramp and into the ring. He waits untill Carlito is standing then hits the RKO.Orton slides out the ring and ducks under the apron.Chad Patton finds his way to his feet and Masters quickly covers. 1...2...3!!!.The Bell rings as Orton slides back into the ring and cellebrates with Masters and leaves the ring.

CR:73%

MQ:73%

**3/4

ROAD AGENT NOTES:

Chris Masters gained 1 point of overness during this match.

Shelton Benjamin is backstage punching the air and getting ready for his match against the Bg Show tonight.

OR:74%

ROAD AGENT NOTES:

Shelton Benjamin debuted his new gimmick, it got a positive response.

SHELTON BENJAMIN VS. BIG SHOW

Big Shows music hits as he makes his way to the ring with the usual dull look on his face, he stands in the corner awaiting Benjamin.Shelton's Music hits as he makes his way to the ring jumping arounf like usual and stands in the opposite corner from the Big Show.The Bell rings. Shelton takes a big headbutt from Big Show.Big Show pickes him up but Shelton ducks a punch then counters by a spinning back kick from . Big Show gets up and misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake.Shelton kicks the Big Show in the teeth from Shelton Benjamin. but he doesnt move. Big Show throws Shelton into the corner and layes the big chop on Shelton. Shelton walks out into a sidewalk slam. There's a two count on the pin. Chokeslam by Big Show, Shelton Benjamin got planted. The ref slowly makes his way back up. Pin by Show 1...2...3 but Sabu comes running down the aisle, and gets into the ring! Sabu goe sunder the ring and pulls out a table, slides it into the ring and manages to sSHow down on it. Sabu goes out and gets a Steel Chair and sets it up in the ring. climbs to the top rope and hits the Triple Jump Moonsault! Big Show has been left down on the canvas.

OR:59%

CR:60%

**1\2

ROAD AGENT NOTES:

Shelton Benjamin is losing overness because of his weak gimmick.

Shawn Michaels is walking backstage looking depressed about tonights match.

OR:90%

Johnathan Coachmans Music hits as the stands at the top of the ramp with a mic.

' unfortunately Shane had to leave the arena to attend to some buisness so, Shawn will be facing Mikey and Kenny from the spirit Sqaud'.

Spirit Squad's Music hits as Mikey and Kenny come out and run down to the ring and bounce in using trampolinesthey wait the arrival of Micheals. Michaels' Music hits as he is know wher to be seen, the spirit squad smile as they see Shawn thrown on the ramp by the other members of the spirit squad but michaels picks himself up an battles off mitch, johnny and Micky, Kenny and Mikey run up the ramp only to be hit by the Sweet Chin Music, Michales drags kenny down into the ring and the bell rings and the cover.1...2...3!!! Michaels music hits as he cellebrates, but then Triple H jumps over the barricade with a sledge hammer, goes in the ring, michaels turns round to find it in his face.Triple H's Music hits as he leaves the ring smirking

OR:70%

CR:72%

Overall Rating: 67%

Email Match Rating: 7.98

OOC: Sorry of the shortness

• 11 months later...