The Office - Season Three

Guest Ringmaster

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loved this episode, I still wish Andy was back again though. Andy at the wedding would have been gold. My favorite part might have been Michael dragging the chair down the aisle after her father got up and he makes as much noise as possible. Then interrupts the wedding and nobody pays any attention to him.

I loved how everything that was at the wedding was all the shit they planned for Pam's, including the dress :D. Definantly a good episode, especially the Pavlov's dogs with Dwight...

The tuxedo that he showed up in, did anybody else think that that was the same one his grandfather was buried in?

Definitely another great episode. Michael's business presentation was amazing, Dwight and the bat was great, and Jim turning into a Vampire was good too. Standout part would probably be the scene at the very end with Michael and Pam. Good mix of emotion with comedy, something The Office is good at in the rare times it attempts it.

Best quote of the episode had to go to Michael during the cold open:

"A boss is like a teacher. And I am like the cool teacher. I'm like Mr. Handell. Great teacher, hung out with us. told great jokes. Once, he even hooked up with one of the students. ...and then like 12 more people came forward. It was in all the papers. ...Really ruined 8th grade for us."

Pretty funny episode with Dwight checking for flaws in the house and shaking the banister. And him rocking in the chair in the child's room was way too creepy but funny due to him asking "what do you know?" Creed saying he makes fake IDs for kids was great. And Roy is going to kill Jim! :o

• 2 months later...

The last few weeks have been amazing. I'm beginning to think that there is enough material for them to stretch it to an hour. Hell, basically these last few weeks have all been "supersized" and the finale is an hour. I think Karen will end up getting the job and leaving, but it'd be much more interesting if Michael left, so at least for a couple episodes we see Michael in a new environment at corporate, and meanwhile we see some changes in Scranton with say, Jim or even better, Dwight, in charge.

I definitely have not stopped watching. It's been a great season.

Last episode must have broken the record for most lines by Stanley in one episode. And I like me some Stanley.

Great episode last week. Moment of the episode was probably Michael saying that the lake was something like the 8th largest body of water in the US or something. I can't remember it exactly, but Jim responds in classic Jim Halpert fashion. EDIT: Actually, the moment was pretty weak compared to some other moments come to think of it.. that was just the first one that popped into my head. Pam commenting on Michael's point scoring system was probably my favorite.

However, the three best moments this season came for the episode with the obscene watermark. That was Jim dressing up as Dwight, countered by Dwight dressing up like Jim (which was probably the funniest thing on TV all year) and Michael classifying the situation that the watermark has put them in as "threat level midnight".

It was so random, bringing up "Threat Level Midnight", but a perfect time to work into the show and it gets major props from me. Of course, Jim catches on right away and gives "the look" to the camera. Nice season 2 reference worked into this season.

Edited by Enter Blue Guy

I definitely have not stopped watching. It's been a great season.

Last episode must have broken the record for most lines by Stanley in one episode. And I like me some Stanley.

Great episode last week. Moment of the episode was probably Michael saying that the lake was something like the 8th largest body of water in the US or something. I can't remember it exactly, but Jim responds in classic Jim Halpert fashion.

However, the three best moments this season came for the episode with the obscene watermark. That was Jim dressing up as Dwight, countered by Dwight dressing up like Jim (which was probably the funniest thing on TV all year) and Michael classifying the situation that the watermark has put them in as "threat level midnight".

It was so random, bringing up "Threat Level Midnight", but a perfect time to work into the show and it gets major props from me. Of course, Jim catches on right away and gives "the look" to the camera. Nice season 2 reference worked into this season.

Edited by TH4L