TNA Diary

IPB Image

TNA IMPACT!

Thursday 26th October 2006

---------------------------------------------------

A small video plays, showing some of the main highlights of Bound For Glory: Abyss pinning Sting, Rhino Goring Cage off the stage, LAX winning the Tag Team Championships, Raven being screwed out of the belt and going ballistic and it ends with Kurt Angle making Scott Steiner tap out, and standing with his arms raised in celebration.

Segment 1: Jarrett Will Be Punished!

As soon as Impact! Is on the air, the crowd goes wild, as Cornette’s theme kicks in. The Management Director storms to the ring, and he doesn’t look happy, as he takes the mic.

Jim Cornette: You know…..I am SICK of Jeff Jarrett using every underhanded, dirty tactic to keep that title belt. And believe me, I have pleaded with the Board of Directors for the right to strip him of the belt, but they have refused. They say he is just ‘playing the game’. Well you know what…..its high time I did. Because you see Jarrett, Raven WILL get another title shot. Now Raven isn’t here tonight, but he will be at…..hmmm….lets see…..GENESIS!!

The crowd goes wild with cheers.

Jim Cornette: Raven earnt his shot at that belt, and Jarrett, you screwed him out of it. Well at Genesis, Raven WILL compete for the NWA Heavyweight Championship…..IN A RAVEN’S RULES MATCH!! And that simply means…..its up to Raven on what is and isn’t allowed in the match up. But that doesn’t mean Jeff, that you will also be in that match. Oh no…..because tonight, seen as how we are still in Detroit…..we will give Detroit’s hometown hero his chance. Because tonight…..in this very ring…..for the NWA Heavyweight Championship…..it will be Jeff Jarrett……versus…..RHINO!!

Jim Cornette drops the mic, and leaves to a massive cheer. These fans now have one hell of a main event to look forward too.

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 2: NWA Tag Team Championships

LAX© vs Norman Smiley & Shark Boy

LAX get mad heat as their theme hits, and they walk out, showing off their newly won belts. Shark Boy’s theme hits, and the crowd goes wild as Smiley and Shark Boy walk out. As soon as they enter the ring, Hernandez and Homicide attack, with Hernandez kneeing Smiley in the head, sending him to the outside, as Homicide hammers away at Shark Boy with rights. He whips Shark Boy to the ropes, and nails a nice Powerslam, and then tags in the big man. Hernandez enters, and he pulls Shark Boy up, hoists him up……GORILLA PRESS!! He drops Shark Boy down, off the ropes…..LEG DROP! 1……2….KICK OUT! Hernandez hauls Shark Boy up, and hurls him to the turnbuckle, and then crushes him with a clothesline. He tags in Homicide, who immediately runs and nails a dropkick to Shark Boy, sending him back down. Smiley is getting the crowd to clap along, to give Shark Boy some momentum, but Homicide pulls Shark Boy up, and nails a nice Vertical Suplex! Konnan is barking out instructions in Spanish on the outside.

Homicide tags in Hernandez, who arrogantly slaps Shark Boy on the back of the head. He pulls him up……POWERBOM…..HURRICANRANA!! The crowd pops slightly, and Shark Boy crawls towards his corner…..AND TAGS IN SMILEY!! He enters, and he hammers away at Hernandez with rights…..and then takes him down with a neckbreaker. Homicide enters, but Smiley ducks a clothesline attempt, and catches him with a hip toss as he comes off the ropes. Hernandez runs to clothesline Smiley, but Smiley pulls down on the top rope, and the big man falls to the outside. Shark Boy is up on the turnbuckle…..AND HE DIVES OFF…..CROSS BODY TO THE OUTSIDE!! But Hernandez catches him, and he runs and slams him spine first into the ring post. In the ring, Smiley takes Homicide down…..AND LOCKS ON THE NORMAN CONQUEST!! The crowd goes wild and he releases…..BIG WIGGLE!! The crowd cheers and he turns……but Hernandez is back in and he nails a massive big boot!

Hernandez angrily hauls Smiley up, and slams him between his legs. He hoists him up……CRUCIFIX POWERBOMB!! The crowd boo, and Hernandez covers….1……2….3!! LAX HAVE RETAINED THEIR TITLES!! The crowd boo, as Konnan enters and passes his pals their belts, and all 3 men raises their hands in victory.

Crowd Reaction = 62%

Match Quality = 74%

Overall Rating = 68%

Segment 3: Why Team 3D? Why?

The titantron lights up, and we see Brother Ray and Brother Devon standing by, looking directly into the camera.

Brother Ray: You know…..all we have heard recently is ‘Why Team 3D? Why?’ ‘Why did you attack AJ Styles?’ ‘Why did you cost Styles and Daniels their Tag Team Titles?’ Well you know what, we don’t owe you guys a god damn thing! We did what we did, to make a point. It seems in TNA, the premier tag team in everyone’s eyes is Styles and Daniels. Are you guys crazy? They have been a tag team for what…..a few months? They have won the tag titles how many times? Well its time for us to change things. We are the most successful tag team in the HISTORY of wrestling! We have won every title imaginable…..except one! The NWA Tag Titles. So we thought we would show the world that if we want to make an Impact…..WE DO!! Styles and Daniels….we know your at home tonight….nursing your injuries and licking your wounds…..but next week….you want a piece of us…..WE WONT BE HARD TO FIND!!

Brother Devon: OH TESTIFY!!!

The crowd boo, as Team 3D scowl into the camera’s and then storm off.

Overall Rating = 69%

Segment 4: Senshi vs Chris Sabin

The crowd gives Senshi some big heat, and Sabin gets a good cheer. They hook up, and Sabin with a go behind. Senshi charges to the ropes and holds on, and Sabin releases and rolls back. Senshi charges, right into a hip toss, but Senshi lands on his feet, and plants Sabin with one of his own. Sabin gets to his feet, and nails Senshi with an arm drag. Both men get up and go for a dropkick at the same time. They stand and stare off, and the crowd applauds. They lock up, and Senshi roughly backs Sabin into the corner. He then nails a stiff chop, and then whips Sabin to the opposite turnbuckle, and follows. Sabin hops over Senshi, and as the X Champ turns, he is met with a nice Powerslam! 1……2…KICK OUT! Sabin pulls Senshi up, and nails a nice standing dropkick. AND THEN A STANDING MOONSAULT! 1…….2….KICK OUT! Sabin pulls Senshi up, but Senshi rakes the eyes, and then nails Sabin with a stiff kick to the gut, taking him down.

Senshi pulls him up, and nails a nice reverse DDT! 1……2….KICK OUT! Senshi grabs Sabin’s leg….AND LOCKS ON A SINGLE BOSTON CRAB!! LANCE STORM WOULD BE PROUD!! He pulls harder and harder, and Sabin yells in pain as he slowly makes his way to the ropes. He reaches…..AND GRABS THEM!! The ref counts to 5, and Senshi releases, and Sabin rolls out of the ring to recover. Senshi distracts the referee……HERE COMES WILLIAMS AND SHELLEY!! The crowd boo, as Williams runs and starts stomping on Sabin, as Shelley films it. Suddenly, to a big cheer, Lethal and Dutt race down the ramp, and they begin brawling wildly with the 2 intruders. Senshi angrily slides out, and he grabs Dutt and slams him vicously into the steel steps, and Shelley, Williams and Senshi all begin beating on Lethal. The referee has no option, but to call the match off!

As Senshi and Williams stomp on Lethal, Shelley films…..WHAM!! SABIN NAILED SHELLEY IN THE SPINE WITH A STEEL CHAIR!! The crowd cheers as he screams ‘DID YOU GET THAT?’ He turns…..SUPERKICK BY SENSHI!! HE SLAMMED THE CHAIR INTO HIS FACE!! TNA security comes out, lead by Don Harris, and after a few moments, separate all the men. Man….the X Division just exploded here tonight!

Crowd Reaction = 65%

Match Quality = 93%

Overall Rating = 79%

Segment 5: Olympic Medalist……Olympic Competition!

’Medal’ hits, and the crowd goes wild, as through the curtain, in his ring gear and gold medals. His pyro goes off, and he gets a standing ovation from the fans. He enters the ring and spins, and is handed a mic. But he has to wait for the fans to die down.

Kurt Angle: At No Surrender, I let the world know that I was coming to TNA. And what happened since then? Scott Steiner tried to call me out. He tried to make me look afraid…..he tried to make me look weak…..and he tried to make me look foolish. Heck, he even went as far as breaking my brother’s ankle. And what happened at Bound For Glory? I beat his ass in this ring, and I made him tap! I proved to him, and to everyone else back there…..that Kurt Angle IS REAL…..DAMN REAL!!

The crowd is going wild, eating up every word.

Kurt Angle: See, I came to TNA, because I have done it all. I have won World Titles, I have won Olympic Gold Medals…..but I have never been in a place with No Limits! See…..the X Division is all about No Limits…..and I wanna see just how far people in this company are willing to go. So right now…..in this ring…..Im challenging any former X Division Champion to face me…..and Ill show them that Kurt Angle will take them to their limit……AND BEYOND!!

The crowd is going wild for Kurt Angle, and then they start booing, as Matt Bentley’s music hits, and he cockily walks out.

Overall Rating = 86%

Segment 6: Kurt Angle vs Matt Bentley

Bentley enters the ring, and Angle takes off his medals. As he turns back round, Bentley slaps him across the face, and cockily chews his gum. Angle smiles….AND THEN NAILS A HARD RIGHT! He hammers away at Bentley, and then nails a massive BELLY TO BELLY!! The crowd cheers, and Bentley gets up dazed, and sloppily throws a clothesline. Angle ducks…..GERMAN SUPLEX! AND ANOTHER! AND A THIRD!! The crowd is going wild for Kurt Angle here, and he woo’s to them all, and stalks Bentley as he begins to make his way to his feet. Angle hooks him in……ANGLE SLAM!!!

The crowd goes wild, as Kurt Angle pulls down the straps, when suddenly, Frankie Kazarian, Bentley’s tag partner, races down the ramp and slides in. Angle ducks the clothesline……GERMAN SUPLEX!! The crowd goes wild, and Angle hauls Kazarian up, and hurls him over the top rope. He turns……SUPERKICK…..NO! Angle grabs Bentley’s ankle…..ANKLE LOCK!! The crowd goes wild, and Bentley taps immediately!! KURT ANGLE WINS!! HE WAS DOMINANT!! The crowd goes wild, and Angle lets go, and climbs the turnbuckle to salute the fans, who are going wild for him.

Crowd Reaction = 79%

Match Quality = 79%

Overall Rating = 78%

Segment 7: Im Just Too Good!

The camera’s go backstage, and the crowd boo as we see Senshi packing his things together, ready to leave. Suddenly, a cheer goes up as we see Jim Cornette walk in, not looking happy. Senshi smiles cockily, and obviously puts the X Title belt over his shoulder to rub it in Cornette’s face.

Senshi: As you can see Jimmy…..Im still champ! I guess you could say Im just too good.

Jim Cornette: Jimmy? JIMMY!! You know what, Ill hand it too you, you walked out of Bound For Glory with your title, you beat the odds. But if you think for one second, that makes you untouchable…..your wrong!

Senshi: Ooooo…..what are you gonna do? You gonna strip me of my title? Come on man, we both know the Board wont allow you to do that. I put asses in seats.

Jim Cornette: Well then…..maybe Ill just have to come up with a way to exploit that then.

Cornette pats Senshi on the shoulder and smiles, and walks off, and the crowd are cheering. Senshi looks slightly worried, gets his stuff, and storms off.

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 8: Kip James vs Monty Brown

Kip gets a decent cheer, as he and B.G. walk out, and he enters the ring and waits. Brown comes out, his head bandaged from the battering he received from Joe, and as soon as he enters, he charges at James, backing him into the corner with hard rights. He vicously whips him across the ring, and then nails a hard shoulder block. He turns and screams to the fans ‘WHO’S THE MAN NOW?’, which gets a lot of heat. He hauls James up, but James nails a right, and another, and then goes for a neckbreaker. But Brown reverses and nails a Backdrop. 1……2…KICK OUT! Brown immediately begins choking James, and the referee pulls him off him. Brown angrily pulls James up, and hurls him to the ropes, but James nails a diving forearm on return, and then takes Monty Brown down with a clothesline. A small ‘JOE! JOE!’ chant has started up, and Monty Brown reverses an irish whip, and locks on a sleeper. The ‘Joe’ chant is obviously getting to Brown, who screams at the fans to shut up.

James battles back, and he elbows Brown off him, and as Brown charges, he nails a nice hip toss. Brown gets up, straight into a clothesline, and then straight into a nice Powerslam….1……2…KICK OUT! Brown gets up, and swings a right, but James ducks, hooks him in……ONE AND ONLY!! 1……2……KICK OUT!! Brown is getting up woozily, and the crowd cheer as James slaps his thigh. Brown is up, but hunched over, and James runs…..FAMOUSER…..BROWN MOVED!! Off the ropes…..POUNCE!! HE NAILS THE POUNCE!! The crowd are cheering however……ITS SAMOA JOE!! Brown hasn’t realized, and Joe gets in behind him, and clenches his fists. Brown turns….AND JOE STARTS HAMMERING AWAY AT HIM WITH RIGHTS, LEFTS AND STINGING KICK!! The referee calls for the bell as Joe whips Brown to the ropes, and nails a massive clothesline, but Brown rolls out of the ring, and up the ramp, as Joe angrily looks on.

A massive ‘JOE! JOE!’ chant has started up, and Joe stares at Brown, when Kip James shoves Joe, annoyed that he ruined the match up. Joe angrily takes a deep breath…..AND LOCKS KIP JAMES IN THE KOKINA CLUTCH!!! The crowd goes wild, and B.G. slides in, but Joe releases Kip, and nails B.G. with a devastating Samoan Drop. He gets back up, and points at Brown as he yells ‘THIS AINT OVER!! THIS AINT OVER!’

Crowd Reaction = 73%

Match Quality = 71%

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 9: Just The Beginning….

The camera’s go backstage, and we see Jim Cornette in his office, mid conversation with Father James Mitchell. The crowd boo at the sight of him.

Jim Cornette: So….Rhino scored a huge victory last night. He not only beat Christian Cage, he has put Cage out of action for atleast a month.

Father James Mitchell: So…..Abyss has beaten Rhino time after time. You want to talk about massive victories Cornette, look no further than Abyss’s dominant win over Sting. That’s right, the so-called legend, was destroyed at the hands of Abyss. So I think you should reward him with a shot at the……

Suddenly, the lights in the office go out. Very quickly, they come back, and the crowd cheers, as Mitchell and Cornette look at the wall in shock. On the wall, in white spray paint, is an image of a scorpion, and the words ‘JUST THE BEGINNING…..’ Cornette smiles as he looks at Mitchell, who looks like he has seen a ghost, and scurries off in fear.

Overall Rating = 76%

Segment 10: NWA Heavyweight Championship

Jeff Jarrett© vs Rhino

Jarrett gets major heat as he comes out, but Rhino gets a standing ovation. He enters, he is battered, bandaged and bruised, and he stares down Jarrett as Hebner calls for the bell. They lock up, and instantly, Rhino pushes Jarrett down to the mat. The crowd cheers, and they lock up again…..and again Rhino overpowers Jarrett. The crowd goes wild again, and Jarrett goes for a lock up, but slaps Rhino across the face. Rhino laughs, and screams at Jarrett to do it again, and Jarrett does…..AND RHINO TAKES HIM DOWN!! The crowd cheers as Rhino hammers away at Jarrett, gets up and pulls up the champ. He runs and slams Jarrett’s head off the turnbuckle, and then nails some hard shoulder thrusts. He whips Jarrett across to the ropes, and nails a devastating clothesline, and Jarrett rolls out of the ring, as the Detroit crowd is chanting ‘RHINO! RHINO!’

Rhino rolls out after Jarrett, and Jarrett nails a kick to the gut, then a hard right. He then runs and slams Rhino head first into the steel steps. Rhino collides hard, and Jarrett rips off his bandage to show that the cut has reopened on his forehead. Jarrett stomps on Rhino a few times, and rolls back into the ring, and tells the ref to keep counting. At 8, Rhino rolls back in, and Jarrett immediately stomps on him. He pulls Rhino up and nails a hard right, and whips him into the corner. He sits Rhino on the top rope…..climbs up…..SUPERPLEX!! 1……2….KICK OUT! Jarrett looks angry, and he pulls Rhino up, and nails a nice neckbreaker….1……2….KICK OUT! Jarrett hauls him up again, and whips him to the ropes, but Rhino reverses, and nails a SPINEBUSTER!! The crowd goes wild, and both men are down, and the referee starts counting.

Both men get up at 7, and Jarrett throws a right, and a bloody Rhino blocks it and nails one of his own. Then another, and another, and then a thunderous clothesline. Jarrett gets up, and walks right into a Sidewalk Slam. 1……2…KICK OUT! Rhino roars to the crowd, and goes to the corner, and starts stalking Jarrett. The crowd goes wild and Jarrett turns…..GORE….NO! Jarrett moved…..AND RHINO COLLIDES WITH THE TURNBUCKLE!! He turns around woozily…..DDT! 1…….2…..KICK OUT! Jarrett cant believe it, and he angrily grabs Rhino’s legs…..FIGURE FOUR…..NO! RHINO KICKS JARRETT OFF……AND JARRETT COLLIDES WITH HEBNER!!

Jarrett is in shock, and then smiles, as he rolls out of the ring, and gets a steel chair. The crowd are booing wildly as he reenters with it, and he turns……GORE! GORE! GORE! RHINO NAILS THE GORE!! He covers……THE REF IS DOWN!! The Detroit crowd is going crazy with boo’s, and Rhino is checking on the ref when WHAM!! A STEEL CHAIR TO THE BACK!! ITS SCOTT STEINER!! Rhino arches his back in pain and then turns……WHAM! A HARD SHOT TO THE SKULL!! Steiner drops the chair, and yells to his hometown ‘IM YOUR HOMETOWN HERO!’, and gets massive heat. Jarrett gets up, holding his ribs, and kicks the chair out of the ring. He pulls the bloodied, battered Rhino up…….AND NAILS THE STROKE!! Steiner pushes the ref towards the center of the ring, and Hebner slowly counts……….1………….2…………3!!! JARRETT RETAINS!!

Crowd Reaction = 81%

Match Quality = 88%

Overall Rating = 84%

Segment 11: Someone Wants Some Payback!

The Detroit crowd is close to a riot, and Steiner rolls in with the title belt, and hands it to Jarrett. Steiner drops down over the bloodied Rhino, and trash talks him and starts doing some press ups. He then hauls up the War Machine, and pushes him towards Jarrett……WHO HAMMERS HIM IN THE HEAD WITH THE TITLE BELT! The crowd goes crazy with boo’s, and Steiner has a mic now…..and a steel chair.

Scott Steiner: SHUT YA DAMN MOUTHS! You want a hero…..you want someone who can go through hell…….then look no further! This bitch right here…..is nothing. And its time I made myself clear when I say nobody messes with the Big Bad Booty Daddy!

The crowd boos as Steiner grabs Rhino’s head……AND WRAPS THE CHAIR AROUND IT! He then climbs to the top rope……HE’S GONNA JUMP AND STAMP ON IT! HERE COMES RAVEN! The whole crowd goes wild as Raven slides in, and he has a steel chair of his own. Jarrett charges……WHAM!! A VICOUS SHOT! Steiner gets down, but Raven digs the chair into his gut……WHAM! A SHOT TO THE SPINE!! Jarrett and Steiner both roll out of the ring quickly, and Raven picks up the NWA Championship. He then runs and hurls it at Jarrett. Jarrett picks it up and stares at Raven, as Raven takes Rhino’s head out of the chair, and helps him up. The 4 men staredown as Impact comes to an end! WHAT A NIGHT!

Overall Rating = 87%

Overall Rating: 77%

man that was a pretty sweet show, im suprised Angle didn't come out in the end but besides that, let me go over some of the other stuff.

Considering how sick LAX have been as late, i just kinda felt so bad for shark boy in his tag team match. I was like, man, those 2 are gonna get killed. And they did.

I like the way you're having Monty get a push, that is pretty cool indeed.

A Raven rulz match. I have no idea how dodgy that will be. Lets just hope that he doesnt demand every wrestler to wear face paint and and kilts.

Senshi owns :)

Great show man, very entertaining

IPB Image

Impact Rating

Fans, we scored a HUGE 5.22 rating this week, the highest we have hit since moving to Prime-Time. Seems the fallout from Bound For Glory was eagerly awaited.

Impact Lookback

What a night it was, and what a night it could of been for Rhino. At Bound For Glory, the War Machine ended his bitter rivalry with Christian Cage in the Last Man Standing match, and at Impact, he had the chance to win the NWA Heavyweight Championship infront of his hometown fans. And he came so close, but had it all taken away by Scott Steiner, who brutally assaulted the Man Beast. This is sure to lead to some very violent fireworks.

Kurt Angle beat Scott Steiner at Bound For Glory in his debut match, and waisted no time getting into the thick of things at Impact. He wanted to prove he had 'No Limits', and challenged any former X Champion to a match. 'Maverick' Matt Bentley answered, and even with interference by his tag partner Frankie Kazarian, was quickly beaten by Kurt Angle. Can anyone stop the 'Olympic Hero'?

We can confirm that Christian Cage will be out for atleast a month. Jim Cornette made a reference to it on Impact when talking to Father James Mitchell, but Cage suffered a severe Concussion when taking the Gore off the staging at Bound For Glory. It just goes to show that our stars will give absolutly anything to entertain you fans, even their health in need be. Although Cage may be a bit cocky from time to time, we wish him well, and hope he gets back sooner, rather than later.

TNA Genesis

Fans, on Sunday 26th November 2006, TNA will present Genesis LIVE on Pay Per View, from Chicago. So far, we know of only one match that will take place.

TNA Genesis

Sunday 26 Novemeber 2006

NWA Heavyweight Championship

Raven's Rules

Jeff Jarrett© vs Raven

Card Subject To Change

Also, check back on tnawrestling.com for further updates to the card, and in the next week or two, the official poster and theme song will be available. Also, TNA is hoping to release a new batch of TNA merchandise at the end of November, so look forward to that.

TNA Superstar Of The Week

Jeff Jarrett

Although there may be alot of controversary around his title defences as of late, Jeff Jarrett remains the NWA Champion. In the last 4 days, he has had defences against BOTH Raven and Rhino, yet he still remains champion. Jarrett may not be the most fighting champion, but there is no denying, he is certainly the smartest one we have had.

TNA Weekly Poll

Will Raven walk out of Genesis with the NWA Heavyweight Championship?

* Yes

* No

* Not Sure

VOTE NOW!!

Fans, we love to hear from you, so dont be shy, send us in your opinions. You all have a voice, and we love to hear from you about anything in regards to our product.

Until next time,

Mike Tenay

This diary is looking very good man, BFG was a hell of a read and there alot of suprising finishes like Abyss beating Sting, i'm intrested with where you are gonna take that. As for Raven I do think he will pick up the NWA title, only thing I can say now is that this diary needs Kevin Nash to make it perfect, in retrospect every diary needs Kevin Nash to be perfect, keep up the good work

IPB Image

IPB Image

TNA Impact Preview

Thursday 2nd November 2006

Fans, tonight, we have one of the most explosive main events in Impact history, as Raven teams with Rhino, to take on the NWA Champion Jeff Jarrett, and his bodyguard Scott Steiner. After nearly trying to end Rhino's career last week, Scott Steiner will need to be ready for an extreme backlash tonight, and Jeff Jarrett screwed Raven out of the title belt at Bound For Glory. This match wont be for the weak of heart. Also tonight, Samoa Joe will be in action. Last week he laid out Kip James when he went after Monty Brown, so this week, the 'Outlaw' wants a bit of revenge. But will he be able to take it from the Samoan Submission Machine?

Ron Killings returns to action tonight, to face the Monster, Abyss. But last week, Mitchell was sent a chilling message, which we assume was from Sting. Will another one be sent this week? What does the Stinger have in store? Also, Kurt Angle will be in action, this week facing Frankie Kazarian. He easily saw off Matt Bentley last week, and this week, wants to finish the team off.

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels will be in attendence tonight, but will they take up Team 3D's challenge of calling them out? Also in action, Homicide will face Shark Boy, and why has Alex Shelley requested some mic time? Fans, its sure to be a wild night of action, so dont miss.....

TNA IMPACT! LIVE at 8pm.....only on Spike Tv!

Confirmed Matches:

Shark Boy vs Homicide

Samoa Joe vs Kip James

Abyss vs Ron Killings

Jeff Jarrett & Scott Steiner vs Raven & Rhino

Impactlogo.jpg

TNA IMPACT!

Thursday 2nd November 2006

A small video plays, showing Rhino facing Jeff Jarrett for the NWA Heavyweight Championship. It shows him on the verge of winning, before being assaulted by Scott Steiner. Steiner then puts Rhino’s neck in a chair, but before anything can be done, Raven races to the ring to save him, and clear the ring. The video ends with Raven staring down at Jarrett.

Segment 1: Homicide vs Shark Boy

Impact kicks off with Homicide facing Shark Boy. Smiley isn’t at ringside, after being taken out last week by the LAX. Hernandez and Konnan watch, as Homicide brutally attacks Shark Boy, showing no respect for his masked opponent. Shark Boy gets little offence in, and Homicide nearly wins it with a nice Sidewalk Slam that the Big Bossman would be proud of. Homicide wraps it up, when he nails a hard kick to the side of the head, and then drills Shark Boy to the mat with a Cop Killa! After the match, Hernandez enters and hurls Shark Boy to the outside, and all three members of LAX celebrate as the crowd boo’s wildly.

Crowd Reaction = 58 %

Match Quality = 90%

Overall Rating = 74%

Segment 2: LAX the ‘New’ Franchise?

The camera’s go backstage, and we see LAX walking through the back, enjoying their crushing of Shark Boy. As Konnan walks, he bumps into Shane Douglas. Konnan yells at Douglas in Spanish, and Douglas tells him to speak English! Konnan slaps Douglas, which causes the Franchise to lose his famous temper, and begins hammering Konnan with rights. But all to quickly, Homicide and Hernandez drag him off and hammer away at him, and Hernandez runs….AND THROWS THE FRANCHISE THROUGH A WINDOW!! The crowd in attendance are shocked, and Konnan yells out ‘LAX ARE THE FRANCHISE NOW ESSE!’

EMT’s race to Douglas’s aid as the camera’s go to a commercial break.

Overall Rating = 65%

Segment 3: Paparazzi Productions Presents….

Alex Shelley comes to the ring, and says tonight he will explain why he has been filming so much of the X Division lately. Its because the X Division is in turmoil, and if Cornette and the TNA board need proof, he will show them. He then shows clips of all he has recorded…..assaults, title matches being interfered in, and the massive brawl from last week. Shelley says TNA is known for its X Division…..for having wrestling with No Limits, and non-stop action. But now its time that TNA restore some order…..and Shelley says he would like to throw his name into the ring, as he wants to be appointed the ‘Director of the X Division’. Chris Sabin walks out, and says that the X Division doesn’t need a Director……IT NEEDS A FUTURE!! And that Shelley needs an ass whooping! Sabin charges into the ring, and begins brawling with Shelley which prompts Petey Williams, Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt all to follow, and once again, security has to separate the men.

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 4: Looking For Some Payback!

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels come to the ring. They say they aint wasting anytime, they want to take Team 3D up on their offer. Daniels also makes a point to let everyone know that next week, on Impact, they will have their rematch against LAX…..INSIDE A STEEL CAGE!! Team 3D make their way to the ring, and they say that Styles and Daniels may put 15 foot around the ring, but Team 3D will still screw them out of their titles. Styles says they already did, and now they have to pay, and demands they come to the ring. Team 3D oblige, and they slide in. The 2 teams begin brawling around the ring, and Daniels nails Brother Devon with a Last Rites. Then he and Styles hammer away at Brother Ray, and send him over the ropes with a double dropkick. They throw Devon out aswell, and the crowd cheers as the 2 TNA favourites look more than ready for their rematch next week.

Overall Rating = 79%

Segment 5: Samoa Joe vs Kip James

After what happened last week, James was after a little retribution on Joe, and started out with some clubbing blows. But it didn’t take long for Joe to hammer James with a stiff kick to the chest, and then take full control. Joe nailed some hard suplex’s, and nearly crushed James with a devastating Powerslam. James had a feint fight back, and went for the Famouser, but Joe moved, and locked him in the Kokina Clutch. James tapped immediately, giving Joe the victory.

Crowd Reaction = 69%

Match Quality = 75%

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 6: A Challenge Of Epic Proportion

As Joe has his arm raised in victory, he is suddenly attacked by the Diamonds In The Rough. Skipper and Young hammer at Joe with rights, but Joe fights back, and sends them down with a double clothesline, and catches the oncoming Simon Diamond with a Belly to Belly suplex. He turns…..POUNCE!! Brown snuck in, and he has a mic, as the Diamonds In The Rough hold down Joe. Brown says if Joe wants him that badly, then next week, he will face the Diamonds In The Rough in a Gauntlet…..each member, one after the other. If Joe truly is a ‘Machine’ and manages to get through it, then Brown will face him at Genesis…..and Joe can pick the damn stipulation! They walk off, leaving Joe down in the ring.

Overall Rating = 68%

Segment 7: Kurt Angle vs Frankie Kazarian

After beating Bentley last week, Angle made light work of Kazarian, as straight away, he nailed 3 German Suplex’s. Bentley tried to interfere, but Angle nailed him with a Belly to Belly, sending him over the ropes to the outside. Kazarian used that as an opportunity to take control, and nearly won it with a Missile Dropkick. Angle managed to nail an Angle Slam, and then locked Kazarian in the Ankle Lock…..and he tapped out. Bentley entered for a measure of revenge, but walked straight into a massive Angle Slam aswell.

Crowd Reaction = 77%

Match Quality = 88%

Overall Rating = 82%

Segment 8: An announcement next week….

As Angle was walking through the back area after his match, Jim Cornette approaches him. He says that next week, Kurt Angle will find out who his opponent for Genesis. Kurt Angle says Cornette can give him anyone he wants, because Kurt Angle has No Limits!

Overall Rating = 76%

Segment 9: Abyss vs Ron Killings

Ron Killings returned to action this week, and gave one hell of a fight against the Monster, Abyss. Killings gave him everything he had, and Abyss tried to end it quickly, nailing Killings with the Shock Treatment just minutes into the match. But Killings kicked out, and fought back, almost scoring the win when he nailed Abyss with a Tornado DDT from the top rope. Abyss took control, and with Mitchell at ringside, was merciless with his beating. Killings wriggled out of a Chokeslam Attempt, and nailed an Axe Kick. 1…..2….KICK OUT! Killings then yelled to the crowd, and went for another one, but Abyss caught him in mid run…..BLACK HOLE SLAM!!! Abyss covered and got the 3 count.

Crowd Reaction = 66%

Match Quality = 73%

Overall Rating = 69%

Segment 10: It Really Has Begun….

The camera’s go backstage, and we see Mitchell walking with Abyss, saying after crushing Sting, and crushing Killings, its only a matter of time before Cornette hands Abyss the title. Suddenly, the lights go out, and then come back on…..AND MITCHELL IS GONE!! Abyss looks around frantically, and the crowd cheers as a white Scorpion has been spray painted on the wall. STING HAS ABDUCTED FATHER JAMES MITCHELLL!!

Overall Rating = 64%

Segment 11: Jeff Jarrett & Scott Steiner vs Raven & Rhino

This match was a physical as you would of anticipated, as Rhino laid into Jarrett early on, but then begged him to tag in Steiner. Steiner entered, and these 2 men brutally fought, hammering each other with hard blows, until Rhino nailed a devastating Spinebuster. Steiner tagged out, and Rhino tagged in Raven, who fought with Jarrett, almost getting the 3 count after nailing a Northern Lights Suplex. Steiner broked it up, causing Rhino to charge and take himself and Steiner through the ropes to the outside. As they brawled into the crowd and out the back, and the referee was distracted, and Jeff Jarrett grabbed his title belt. He went to hit Raven with it, but Raven kicked him in the gut, and took the belt off him. And just like at Bound For Glory, Jarrett falls down holding his face…..BUT THE REF ISNT LOOKING!! Raven throws the belt on the floor, hauls him up…..RAVEN EFFECT ONTO THE BELT!! Raven threw the belt out, and covered, and the ref counted….1…..2…..3!! RAVEN JUST PINNED JARRETT!! WILL THAT HAPPEN WHEN THEY MEET IN A RAVEN’S RULES MATCH AT GENESIS? WHAT A NIGHT!

Crowd Reaction = 84%

Match Quality = 79%

Overall Rating = 82%%

Overall Rating: 73%

• 8 months later...