TNA Diary

IPB Image

October 1st 2006

No Surrender Pay Per View Was A Huge Success!

Those who witnessed the No Surrender Pay Per View will know already, what a huge event it was for the company. Not only did we see AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels become the NWA Tag Team Champions, Jeff Jarrett take on Samoa Joe in a breath taking main event, we also heard the 2 biggest announcements in TNA history.

TNA MOVES TO PRIMETIME!!

Thats right fans, from now on, every thursday at 8pm, you can catch Impact for 2 hours....LIVE! Thats right, TNA will now be a live showing, at a prime-time hour, meaning we get more coverage, more air time and more edge of your seat action. It starts this Thursday, the 5th of October.....dont you miss it!

KURT ANGLE JOINS TNA!!

In possibly the biggest move since the Outsiders went to WCW, Olympic Gold Medalist, Kurt Angle has officially joined TNA. The former WWE, World, WCW, IC and European Champion has signed an exclusive deal with TNA to become their newest star.

Angle is widely regarded as one of, if not the best wrestler in the world today, and has an enormous following. And as No Surrender came to a close, he left TNA, and Jeff Jarrett in particular a chilling message....

'Its Real......ITS DAMN REAL!

We cant wait to see Kurt Angle inside the 6 sided ring of TNA, and who knows what will happen this coming thursday, at the first ever Prime-Time showing of.....TNA IMPACT!

Edited by Bros of Destruction

IPB Image

IPB Image

TNA Impact Preview

Thursday 5th October 2006

Fans, we are coming off the back of the most historic night in TNA wrestling, as Kurt Angle officially signed for TNA at No Surrender. We have no confirmation that Angle will be in attendance tonight, but Im sure he will be a hot topic, especially for NWA Champion, Jeff Jarrett. Also tonight, Jim Cornette says he has an announcement to make regarding the NWA Heavyweight Championship bout at Bound For Glory on October 22nd. What could it be?

Tonight's main event is a massive 6 man tag match, between Christian Cage and Latin American Xchange, taking on Rhino and the newly crowned NWA Tag Team Champions, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels. This is sure to be an explosive match, with every man having a score to settle after last sunday's wrestling extravaganza. Father Jame's Mitchell however, has been fairly quiet as to why he has demanded some mic time this evening, but with him.....you never quite know whats going on!

In other action, Team 3D will face their nemesis, America's Most Wanted, and Chris Sabin will go 1 on 1 with Petey Williams. But to kick off the first ever Prime-Time showing of TNA Impact, we have a championship match up, as Senshi defends the TNA X Division Championship, against Sonjay Dutt. Dont miss it, its going to be an extroadanary night for TNA, as Impact goes Prime-Time.....

TNA IMPACT!, LIVE at 8pm, only on Spike TV!

Confirmed Matches:

TNA X Division Championship

Senshi© vs Sonjay Dutt

Team 3D vs America's Most Wanted

Petey Williams vs Chris Sabin

Christian Cage and LAX vs Rhino, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

IPB Image

TNA IMPACT!

Thursday 5th October 2006

---------------------------------------------------

’A small video plays, showing the main highlights of ‘No Surrender’, with Daniels leaping from Ultimate X to grab the Tag Team Titles, Christian Cage nailing an Unprettier to Rhino, and Samoa Joe defeating Jeff Jarrett in a non-title match up. The video ends however, with the video of Kurt Angle’s imminent arrival and the words….

‘Its Real…..ITS DAMN REAL!

Segment 1: TNA X Division Championship

Senshi© vs Sonjay Dutt

Senshi got a bit of stick from the crowd, whereas Dutt got cheered, especially as Jay Lethal came down to the ring with his buddy. The match starts, and Senshi nails some stiff knee’s and chops to Dutt, and whips him to the ropes. Dutt ducks a clothesline, and nails a springboard elbow to the champion. Senshi rolls out to gather himself, but Dutt charges and nails a baseball slide, sending the X Champ into the fan barrier. Dutt leaps onto the top rope…..AND DIVES ONTO SENSHI!! The crowd goes wild, and the first Prime-Time viewing of Impact is off to a real bang here! Dutt gets up, and he nails a few chops to Senshi before rolling him back into the ring. Dutt is on the apron, and he hops onto the top rope and leaps in……SPINNING WHEEL KICK BY SENSHI! HE CAUGHT DUTT MID AIR! 1….2…KICK OUT!

Senshi immediately goes on the offensive, and mounts Dutt, and hammers him with some hard forearms, busting him open above the eye. Jay Lethal is furious on the outside, and Senshi turns and spits at him. Lethal angrily tries to enter the ring, but referee Andrew Thomas keeps him out. As this happens, Senshi nails a hard low blow to Dutt, and then runs and rams him through the turnbuckle, shoulder first into the ring post. The crowd boo, and Senshi pulls him out, and nails a nice German Suplex with a roll through and bridge….1……2….KICK OUT! Senshi angrily whips Dutt to the ropes, and nails a nice Tilt-A-Whirl Backbreaker! 1…..2…KICK OUT! There is no quit in Sonjay Dutt!

Senshi angrily pulls Sonjay Dutt up, and locks on the Dragon Clutch! Dutt is squirming and squirming, and he somehow manages to fall forward, sending Senshi headfirst into the turnbuckle. Senshi stumbles out, and instinctively, Dutt rolls him up….1…..2..KICK OUT! Dutt nails a dropkick, and then another, and then a nice headscissors takeover. With Senshi down, Dutt points to the top rope, and he climbs it……HINDU PRESS!! NO! SENSHI MOVED! Dutt lands hard, and Senshi rolls out of the ring, and he grabs his X Title belt. The crowd are booing, as he slides in with it, but Jay Lethal slides in also, and grabs the belt off him. The ref turns and see’s, and he orders Lethal to exit the ring, and Lethal angrily argues with the ref. While this is going on, Senshi rakes the eyes of Dutt, and nails the Ki Krusher. He covers, and the referee counts….1…….2……3!!! SENSHI WINS! He grabs his belt and leaves quickly, as Lethal shakes his head in anger as he helps his friend to his feet.

Crowd Reaction = 59%

Match Quality = 83%

Overall Rating = 71%

Segment 2: Cornette Speaks Out!

Cornette’s theme hits, and the crowd cheers as TNA’s Management Director walks out, with a huge smile on his face. He enters the ring, and waits for the ‘THANK YOU CORNETTE! Chant to die down.

Jim Cornette: Thank you…..thank you. But don’t thank me for moving TNA to Prime-Time, and do not thank me for the signing of Kurt Angle. Oh no….if you want to thank anyone…..you thank yourselves. Because without your support, without your following, we wouldn’t be able to grow. We wouldn’t be able to offer a 2 hour, prime-time program. We wouldn’t be able to attract stars such as Kurt Angle. If anyone gets the thanks for this…..its you guys. Thank you.

A massive cheer from the fans.

Jim Cornette: First and foremost, as upset as you guys will be to hear this, Kurt Angle will NOT be here tonight, as his injuries are still waiting to heal. But soon…..very soon, we will see the Olympic Hero in the 6 sided ring. Now I have come here tonight, to address the NWA Heavyweight Championship situation. Right now, people are looking at Samoa Joe as the number one contender, and he did beat the champion at No Surrender. But the powers that be are not happy with his actions. They are not pleased with Joe for stealing Jarrett’s title. Now the belt has been returned to Jeff Jarrett…..and Samoa Joe has been stripped of his contendership!

The crowd boo’s wildly, but Cornette usehrs them to be quiet.

Jim Cornette: Believe me, Im with you guys. Id love to see what Joe could do to Jarrett if the belt was on the line, but its above my head. But what I can do, is make a main event tonight, that is worthy of being the first main event of Prime-Time Impact……a Number One Contendership match up. The winner will face Jeff Jarrett at Bound For Glory, and it will be Samoa Joe…..versus…….RAVEN(massive cheer)……VERSUS STING! (huge cheer) Now everyone, enjoy the night.

The crowd cheers, as Jim Cornette exits the ring, and walks up the ramp, shaking hands with the fans at ringside as he goes.

Overall Rating = 76%

Segment 3: Team 3D vs America’s Most Wanted

AMW came out with Gail Kim, to reasonable heat, but a big cheer went up as Team 3D’s theme kicked in, and they stormed to the ring. As soon as they slide in, Harris begins trading rights with Ray, as Storm hammers away at Devon. Devon fights back, hammering Storm with rights and then clotheslines him to the outside, as Ray takes Harris down with a clothesline. The match is underway, and Brother Ray nails a headbutt, followed by a big back body drop to Harris. He tags in Devon, who enters, and he nails Harris with a neckbreaker…..reversed…..and Harris nails a nice jawbreaker. He tags in Storm, who takes Devon down with a snap suplex, and then a series of elbow drops, but he cant put Brother Devon away.

Storm tags in Harris, who nails a nice back body drop, and then goes to the ropes…..leg drop! 1…..2…KICK OUT! Harris pulls Devon up, and hoists him up for the Catatonic. He swings him round…..DDT! DEVON WITH A FANTASTIC COUNTER! Both men need to tag….and Harris tags Storm…..DEVON TAGS IN BROTHER RAY! The crowd explodes with cheers, and Ray takes Storm down with a clothesline, another, and then a big shoulder block. Harris charges, but Ray lifts him up…..SIDEWALK SLAM! Storm swings a right, and but Ray ducks and hooks the arms…..BROTHER BOMB! Harris up, and Ray nails a bodyslam and holds the legs open…..Devon is top rope…..WASSSSUUUUUPPPP! HEADBUTT!! The crowd cheers, and Ray and Devon look at the cheering fans, and then they stalk Storm who gets to his feet….he turns…..3D!!! The crowd cheers, and Ray covers…..1……2…..3!!

The crowd are cheering, and Team 3D celebrate, when Gail Kim enters, and slaps Brother Ray in the face. Brother Ray looks at the fans, and then grabs Kim by the hair…..DEVON…….GET THE TABLE! The crowd goes wild, as Ray drags Kim to the corner, as Devon gets a table, and sets it up……DEADLY BOMB!! HE JUST SENT KIM THROUGH THE TABLE! A massive cheer goes up, as Devon and Ray leave America’s Most Wanted and their manager down and out.

Crowd Reaction = 74%

Match Quality = 82%

Overall Rating = 78%

Segment 4: The Chosen One cant wait to see who is chosen!

The camera’s shoot backstage, and the crowd boo’s wildly, as standing by with Jeremy Borash, is none other than the NWA Heavyweight Champion, Jeff Jarrett, who now has the title securely around his waist, and 3 clipboards in his hand.

Jeremy Borash: Jarrett, just a few days ago, you were not only beaten by Samoa Joe, but also were sent a chilling message from none other than TNA’s newest superstar, Kurt Angle. Your thoughts?

Jeff Jarrett: My thoughts? There the exact same as everyone else’s…..Kurt Angle is in TNA! WOOOO! But in all seriousness, why do you think Kurt sent a message to me? Because he wants my title? No son, Ill tell you why, its because he knows he has to start from the bottom here, he isn’t going to get special treatment because of some damn gold medal! He sent the message to me, because everyone knows to make a name for ya self in this company, Im the one to beat. And many have tried, and all have failed. Im still NWA Champion, and believe me, I have a solution to the Kurt Angle problem.

Jeremy Borash: Ok, well tonight, one of 3 men will be crowned as your opponent at Bound For Glory, and well, all 3 men are formidable apponents. You have Samoa Joe, Raven and Sting, all vying for contendership. Who would you prefer to face?

Jeff Jarrett: You know what…..it doesn’t even matter. It can be Samoa Joe, it can be Raven, it can even be Sting, because the bottom line is…..at Bound For Glory I will walk out once again as Champion. I will watch that match, and as soon as its finished, I will sign the damn contract. I have 3 right here, all for a title match with either one of the men. It’s a lottery Jeremy, but you know what…..whoever wins tonight, doesn’t win the Jackpot. They win a one way ticket to a hell of an ass whipping. Now choke on that….you stupid Slapnut!

Jarrett turns and walks off, as the crowd boo.

Overall Rating = 81%

Segment 5: Petey Williams vs Chris Sabin

Sabin gets a decent reaction as he walks out, but Petey Williams immediately attacks him with forearms from behind. He nails a few swift rights, and then slams Sabin into the ring apron. Sabin blocks a right, and then nails a European Uppercut, sending Williams back into the fan barrier. Sabin slams his head off the barrier, and then rolls him into the ring, and enters to start the match. The crowd boo however, as for some reason, Alex Shelley walks out with his video camera, and begins recording the match from the bottom of the ramp. In the ring, Sabin nails a nice hip toss into a neckbreaker but only gets a 2 count. He pulls Williams back up, but Williams breaks free, and nails a bulldog. He hops onto the middle rope…..LIONSAULT! 1……2…KICK OUT!

Williams pulls Sabin up, and nails a hard knee to the gut, followed by a nice gutwrench suplex. 1….2..KICK OUT! Williams screams ‘ITS OVER!’, and he pulls Sabin up……..and pulls him in….he flips…..CANADIAN DESTRO….NO! SABIN FALLS ONTO HIS BACK AND COVERS WILLIAMS! 1……2….KICK OUT! Both men get up, and Sabin nails some hard rights. Williams races to the ropes….straight into a spinning wheel kick. Sabin roars to the fans, and Williams gets up, and staright into an Implant DDT. Sabin doesn’t cover, he looks at Shelley and yells ‘TAPE THIS!’. He pulls Williams up, but Williams nails a cheap shot to the throat. He pulls Sabin in…..CANADIAN DEST…..NO! As he goes over, Sabin hooks him onto the shoulders……CRADLE SHOCK!! 1…..2…..3!! SABIN WINS IT!

The crowd cheer, and as Sabin leaves, Shelley gets right in his face, and Sabin pushes the camera away.

Crowd Reaction = 57%

Match Quality = 88%

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 6: Quoth The Raven!

Backstage, the camera goes down a dark hallway, and there we can see Raven, wearing his white suit, peering out of the darkness.

Raven: Ever since I stepped foot in TNA, my destiny has always been overshadowed by obstacle. Be it Father Mitchell, Jeff Jarrett, or more recently Larry Zbyszko. But the same as I always have done, I have played the twisted hand that fate dealt me, and come up with a full house. Im used to being frowned upon, my ways are not exactly….orthodox to say the least. But now, my path is clear, there are is no darkness, no shadows…..no obstacles. For tonight……LIVE on Impact, I face 2 of the most dominant men this industry has seen, and the only thing I fear is what extremes I will go to, to ensure my destiny reaches its rightful point. And that point is I, Raven….standing in the ring at Bound For Glory, holding the NWA Heavyweight Championship high and proud. For tonight, Samoa Joe and Sting will step into Raven’s Clockwork Orange House Of Fun……Quoth The Raven…..Nevermore!

The crowd goes wild, as Raven turns and walks off into the darkness, and TNA fades to a commercial break.

Overall Rating = 89%

Segment 7: The Solution!

Suddenly, Sirens blare out from the speakers, and the crowd boo’s wildly, as out walks Scott Steiner. Wearing a TNA T-Shirt, shades and his chainmail, Steiner flexes all the way to the ring, before entering, and grabbing a mic.

Scott Steiner: Cut the damn music! All Ive heard from you pieces of crap lately, is Kurt Angle this, Kurt Angle that. Well Im damn sick of it. And another person who is sick of it…..is Jeff Jarrett. Now we all saw Kurt Angle’s little video at No Surrender, and if he think’s he’s tough, then he’s wrong. If he was such a bad ass, if he was ‘REAL’ then he would of walked his ass out like a man and said it in person.

An ‘ANGLE! ANGLE!’ chant starts up.

Scott Steiner: SHUT YOUR TRAPS! (crowd boo) See, if you want real people….look no further. Aint nobody meaner, aint nobody realer, and aint nobody finer….THAN SCOTT STEINER! Im the Big Bad Booty Daddy, and this….this is my playground. And Kurt…..If you’re the problem to Jarrett…..Im the solution. So next week…..on Impact……since you aint got the guts to show tonight, I want you to walk down that ramp…..step in this ring…..look Freakzilla right in the eye, and tell him ‘Your Real’. And believe me, all your gonna do when you come face to face with me boy, is crap your little pants. Big Poppa Pump is ya hook up…..

…..HOLLA IF YA HEAR ME!

The crowd boo’s, as Steiner drops the mic, and rolls out of the ring, and up the ramp, flexing and trash talking the fans.

Overall Rating = 82%

Segment 8: Christian & LAX vs Rhino, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels

All 6 men are in the ring, and Daniels is gonna start with Cage. They hook up, and Daniels immediately nails an arm drag, then another, then a headlock takeover. Cage gets a headscissors, and Daniels releases. Cage gets up, and charges at Daniels, right into a drop toe hold. Daniels locks on a sideheadlock, but Cage battles up, and sends Daniels to the ropes, who nails a shoulder block. Both men get up and stare down, and the crowd cheers. Cage cockily walks over and tags in Hernandez. The huge muscle man enters, and Daniels looks ready to fight, when a massive cheer from the TNA crowd goes up ‘WE WANT RHINO!’ Daniels shrugs, and tags in the Man Beast, and the crowd cheers as these 2 monsters are set to collide.

Hernandez nails a right, as does Rhino, and the crowd goes wild as Rhino gets the upperhand, and sends Hernandez to the ropes, but the LAX member takes the Man Beast down with a big boot. He pulls Rhino up, but Rhino breaks free…..BELLY TO BELLY SUPLEX! 1…..2..KICK OUT! Rhino tags in Styles, who enters, and nails Hernandez with a dropkick, then another, and then a crossbody…..but Hernandez catches him……AND NAILS A BACK BREAKER! The crowd boo, and Hernandez hauls Styles up, and whips him into his corner. He charges and squashes Styles, and then tags in Homicide. Homicide nails some stinging chops, and then sits Styles on the top rope. He climbs up……FRANKENSTEINER!! The crowd boo, and Homicide stays on the top rope……DIVING LEG DROP! 1……2….KICK OUT! Homicide pulls Styles up, nails a hard right, and then a swinging neckbreaker……1……2….KICK OUT!

Styles needs to make the tag, and just before he can reach, Homicide pulls him back, and nails a hard clothesline. He then tags in Cage, who enters and stomps on Styles. He then arrogantly mocks Rhino by beating his chest, prompting the Man Beast to try and enter the ring. As the ref holds him back, Hernandez gets in, and Cage holds Styles up so the big man can nail a running Big Boot which nearly decapitates him. Cage exits and claps, and the ref thinks a tag has been made. The crowd boo’s wildly, but they turn to cheers, as Hernandez pulls Styles up……HE NAILS AN ENZIGURI!! The crowd cheers……AND STYLES TAGS IN RHINO!

The crowd goes wild, and Rhino enters and he takes down Hernandez with a clothesline, and then another, and then a big diving shoulder block. Homicide charges at him……SPINEBUSTER!! He crowd cheers, and Rhino runs, and pulls the ropes, flipping Cage into the ring. Cage cowars from Rhino, giving enough time for Hernandez to hammer him from behind. Hernandez sends Rhino to the ropes…….GORE! GORE! GORE!! RHINO NAILS IT UPON RETURN!! Rhino tags in Daniels, and then chases Cage out the ring and they begin brawling on the rampway. Daniels goes up to hit the BME, but Homicide hops up next to him…..COP KILLA!! FROM THE TOP ROPE!! The crowd explodes at the move, and Homicide puts Hernandez on top of Daniels, as the ref is distracted by the rampway brawl. He turns…..1…….2…..3!! LAX WIN IT!

The crowd boo, and LAX slide out of the ring and celebrate, as AJ Styles looks disappointed.

Crowd Reaction = 69%

Match Quality = 77%

Overall Rating = 73%

Segment 9: Things just got Unprettier!

As the brawl continues on the rampway, Rhino nails Cage with a vicous headbutt, sending him to the metal. Cage begs Rhino to stop…..LOW BLOW! IT WAS A CHEAP SHOT! Rhino hunches over, and Cage hops up, hooks him in……UNPRETTIER! RIGHT ON THE RAMPWAY! The crowd boo as Cage gets up, and slaps his chest in triumph, as Rhino is motionless, and EMT’s rush to help him.

Overall Rating = 80%

Segment 10: A Plea To The Rafters…..

The camera’s go backstage, and the crowd boo’s, as we see Father James Mitchell standing, holding a candle. The flame flickers infront of him.

Father James Mitchell: Riddle Me This…..Riddle Me That…..Who’s Afraid Of The Big, Black Bat? The answer is no one. The dominant force that was once Sting is no more, replaced by a mere shell of his former self. But I can change all that. Sting, I am pleading to the rafters that next week on Impact, you appear before me, and at the very least listen to my proposition. All you have to do Sting…..is appear!

And like that, Mitchell blows out the candle, and the scene goes to black, as Tenay and West speculate what could possibly be in James Mitchell’s mind.

Overall Rating = 73%

Segment 11: Number One Contendership To The NWA Heavyweight Championship

Samoa Joe vs Raven vs Sting

All 3 men got a standing ovation, and the bell rings. All 3 men stare down, and then suddenly, Raven and Joe start trading rights and chops, and Joe sends Raven down. Sting then trades rights with the Samoan Submission machine, but again, Joe uses his power to send the Stinger down. Raven is up, and he grabs Joe from behind…..but Joe sends him over the ropes to the outside. Joe turns, and Sting nails a dropkick, sending him down. Joe gets up, and Sting nails a few rights, and whips him to the ropes, reversed, Sting ducks the clothesline, off the other ropes….BIG BOOT! Joe sends him down. Joe showing no remorse here, and he angrily drops a knee to the face of the Stinger as Raven gets back in the ring.

Suddenly, Jarrett’s theme hits, and the crowd boo, as the NWA Champion walks out with a chair, and 3 contracts in his hand. He sits at the top of the ramp, and watches, as Raven hammers Joe in the corner with some hard rights. Raven takes a run up, and charges, but he is met halfway by a thunderous clothesline by Samoa Joe. A ‘JOES GONNA KILL YOU!’ chant starts up, and Joe turns, only for Sting to take him down with a running clothesline of his own. Raven gets up, and Sting sends him to the ropes, and nails a high back body drop to the Gothic Icon. Joe is up, but Sting kicks him in the gut…..DDT! 1…..2…KICK OUT! Sting gets up, and Raven runs up behind him and nails a bulldog….1…….2…..KICK OUT! Raven cant believe it, and Joe stumbles up, and Raven nails a Superkick, sending Joe through the ropes.

Raven rolls out, and he and Joe start trading rights on the outside of the ring. Sting is up, and he pulls back on the ropes…..AND LAUNCHES HIMSELF OVER ONTO BOTH MEN! A massive ‘TNA! TNA!’ chant goes up…..all 3 men are giving it their all. Sting is up, and he hauls up Raven and slams him into the steel steps. He turns, and Joe kicks him in the gut, runs…..and slams him into the fan barrier. Joe nails some stinging chops to the chest, and then drops Sting face first on the barrier. Sting is bleeding from the mouth, and Joe turns and picks up Raven. He rolls him into the ring, and locks on an STF! The crowd are cheering, and Raven is close to tapping. Raven lifts his hand up…..STING DROPS AN ELBOW TO THE HEAD OF JOE! Joe releases, and Sting grabs Joe’s legs…..SCORPION DEATHLO….JOE PUSHES HIM OFF!

Joe gets up, and Sting charges…..right into a Powerslam! 1…….2….KICK OUT! Joe is stalking Sting, but Raven is up behind him, and he runs…..BULLDOG…..AND RAVEN CLOTHESLINES STING DOWN ASWELL! He gets up and does the ‘Crucifix’ to the fans, and the crowd cheers wildly. WHAT A MAIN EVENT THIS IS! Joe gets up, and throws a sloppy right, but Raven ducks…..and nails a Russian Legsweep. 1……2..KICK OUT! Raven pulls Joe up, and he has him in the corner, and he hammers away at him with several rights. Sting is stalking both men from the other corner and he runs and leaps…..Raven moves……STINGER SPLASH TO SAMOA JOE! Joe stumbles out, and Sting and Raven look at each other…..and they both run and clothesline Joe out of the ring.

The crowd cheers, as Raven and Sting go eye to eye, and they begin trading rights, and Sting gets the upperhand, and he whips Raven to the corner. He runs after him…..STINGER SPLASH!! Raven stumbles out, and Sting grabs him…..SCORPION DEATHDROP!! The crowd cheers wildly, and Jarrett looks on wide eyed. Sting ‘OOOOWWWW’S’ to the crowd, and grabs Raven’s legs…..SCORPION DEATHLOCK! ITS LOCKED IN! Joe grabs Sting, and hoists him up…..god no…..MUSCLE BUSTER!! That’s it, its over. But wait….Jarrett is at ringside now, and he hops onto the apron. The referee is distracted…..AND A MASKED MAN SLIDES IN! The crowd boo, as the man is holding a chair, and Samoa Joe turns……WHAM! RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES! THE CHAIR IS BENT IN HALF!

The crowd boo, as the man slides out, and hops through the crowd, and Jarrett drops back down, and starts walking up the rampway. Both Raven and Sting get up groggily, as a bloody Joe is down, and Raven grabs Sting……RAVEN EFFECT! HE NAILED IT! Raven collapses, and drapes an arm over Sting…..1…….2……3!! RAVEN HAS DONE IT! RAVEN WILL FACE JEFF JARRETT AT BOUND FOR GLORY! The crowd cheers, and Raven gets to his feet, and looks at Jarrett, who calmly signs the contract to face Raven, and the show ends with him holding the contract and the NWA Heavyweight Championship in the air, as Raven looks on.

Crowd Reaction = 81%

Match Quality = 72%

Overall Rating = 78%

Overall Rating: 77%

IPB Image

Impact Rating

Fans, the first ever Prime-Time showing of TNA Impact! got a 5.11 viewing. This is fantastic, and your continued support is well appreciated.

Impact Lookback

Well what a night it was! We now know who Jeff Jarrett will defend his NWA Heavyweight Championship against at Bound For Glory. None other than his long time enemy, Raven. These 2 have had bitter wars in the past for the gold, and the rivalry will be fired up once more as these 2 heavyweights collide for the title. Raven managed to defeat Sting and Samoa Joe this past week on Impact to determine the contendership, and he even said, he was ready to fulfill his destiny. It was a great main event, and Raven picked up the win with a devasting Raven Effect on Sting.

But during that match, Samoa Joe was assaulted by a masked man. Joe was dominant in the match, proving he can play with the big boys, and looked to have the match tied up. When out of nowhere, a masked man entered the ring, and slammed the Samoan Submission Machine with a chair shot so powerful, it bent the chair in half......literally. Who could it be? Who could possibly be stupid enough to attack Samoa Joe? Time will tell.

Kurt Angle wasnt at Impact, as Jim Cornette informed us. But one man who is taking his arrival seriously, is NWA Champion, Jeff Jarrett. So serious infact, he sent his bodyguard, Scott Steiner out to the ring, to warn Angle away. They dont come much badder than Scott Steiner, and if he is head of the welcomming commitee, then maybe Angle's first appearence wont be so pleasent afterall.

TNA Bound For Glory

Fans, on Sunday 22nd October, TNA presents Bound For Glory, one of the biggest TNA shows of the year. One match is set, and well....its a real blockbuster. Here is the card so far:

TNA Bound For Glory

Sunday 22nd October 2006

NWA Heavyweight Championship

Jeff Jarrett© vs Raven

Card Subject To Change

Fans, more matches will be added soon, and check back next week for the official TNA Bound For Glory poster and TNA Bound For Glory official theme song.

TNA Superstar Of The Week

Raven

The obvious choice. The Gothic Icon defeated Samoa Joe and Sting in a breath taking main event, and has now booked himself in a PPV Title match. Raven is a massive part of TNA, and proved why with a battling display this week on Impact.

TNA Weekly Poll:

Who was the masked man who attacked Samoa Joe?

SEND YOUR ANSWERS IN NOW!

We love to hear from you fans, what your opinions are, how we could improve our product etc. Or anything you want to say about TNA, its always welcome.

Bye for now,

Mike Tenay

Nice start so far BOD, I liked your WWF diary a while ago, so I expect good things here.

Just a few comments for you. Steiner seems like a perfect first opponnent for Angle, he is high profile enough, yet your not going to be giving away any 'dream match'

I hope the masked man is NOT Angle, because it'd be bad booking, not only is Angle supposedly going to be involved with Steiner, Angle/Joe should wait until Joe is much bigger.

I like Raven in the Main Event, even though Jarrett/Raven has happened before, its a breath of fresh air from seeing Sting and Cage in just about every PPV Main Event. Although I'm sure Sting was already mean to be number one cont? Its not really important anyway.

Everything else seems pretty normal, and Ill be looking to se how you develop things.

IPB Image

IPB Image

TNA Impact Preview

Thursday 12th October 2006

Last week, on the first ever Prime-Time Impact!, Raven beat both Samoa Joe and Sting, to become the number one contender at Bound For Glory. This week's main event, see's the Gothic Icon going one on one with Jeff Jarrett's 'Solution', Scott Steiner. This is going to be a real physical contest, as both Raven and Steiner are known for their mean streaks. And with Scott Steiner looking to help his friend out, and also send a clear message to Kurt Angle, Raven could be in for a rough night. Also, Steiner challenged Angle to step into the ring with him this week like a man. Will Kurt Angle finally make his 'Asylum' debut?

No one, and we mean noone picks a fight with Samoa Joe. But someone seems to have way to much testicular fortitude, or not many brain cells, as a masked man clattered Joe with a chair in last week's main event, and cost him a title shot. Joe has been fuming all week, and has demanded not one, BUT TWO opponents this week to let out some serious anger. And who are the unlucky guys that have been sacrificed.....the Diamond's In The Rough. And while Joe takes them on in a handicap match, will we have any light shed on who attacked him last week? Tune in to find out. And what does Father James Mitchell want with Sting? He claimed to have a proposition for the Stinger. Will Sting listen?

Christian Cage has been granted air time tonight, as he wants to address his actions concerning Rhino over the past week, where he dropped the Man Beast with an Unprettier on a chair, and last week on Impact, on the rampway. Its highly unlikely that Cage will want to apologize, so this should be interesting. Also, in other action, Team 3D take on Johnny Devine and Bobby Roode in a tag team match up, Christopher Daniels faces Homicide of the LAX, and X Division Champion, Senshi teams with Petey William to take on the tandem of Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal. Its all going to explode this week fans, make sure you dont miss....

Confirmed Matches:

Senshi & Petey Williams vs Sonjay Dutt & Jay Lethal

Christopher Daniels vs Homicide

1 on 2 Handicap Match

Samoa Joe vs Diamonds In The Rough

Team 3D vs Johnny Devine & Bobby Roode

Raven vs Scott Steiner

Edited by Bros of Destruction

IPB Image

TNA IMPACT!

Thursday 12th October 2006

A small video plays, showing Cornette announcing a 3 way match for the contendership to the NWA Championship. It then shows all the key highlights of the match, with Jarrett looking on from the rampway with interest. It then shows Joe dominating, and in slow motion, a masked man entering and laying him out with a steel chair. After that, we see Raven nail Sting with a Raven Effect to pick up the win. The video ends with Jarrett holding up the contract, and Raven looking on.

Segment 1: Wasting Little Time!

‘Siren’s’ blare from the speakers, and straight away, to a chorus of boo’s, out walks Scott Steiner. He storms straight to the ring, and hauls the mic off of the ring announcer.

Scott Steiner: CUT THE DAMN MUSIC! Im not out here tonight to run my mouth, Im not out here tonight to talk trash, Im out here for one reason, and one reason only…..KURT ANGLE!

A massive cheer goes up.

Scott Steiner: Ya see…..I called you out last week pal, and I wanted you to walk into this ring, and look Big Poppa Pump right in the eye. Because you claim your real Angle, they don’t get much realer than the Big Bad Booty Daddy! So get your ass out here…..come on……lets see just how bad you actually are…..

The crowd is excited, and music kicks in, but its not the music they wanted. They still cheer, as Jim Cornette makes his way down to the ring. Steiner doesn’t look happy, and the TNA Management Director enters the ring.

Scott Steiner: You aint Kurt Angle, so what the hell are you doing out here?

Jim Cornette: THIS IS MY DAMN SHOW SO SHUT UP! (big cheer) You know what Scott, you should be more worried about facing the number one contender tonight. But you want Kurt Angle….well Ive just been on the phone to Angle’s doctor, and he’s not cleared to be here tonight. Infact Scott….he isn’t cleared to step foot in a ring until October 22nd……which…..quite luckily…..IS BOUND FOR GLORY!

A massive cheer goes up and Steiner scowls.

Jim Cornette: And if you want Kurt Angle that bad…..then its settled. October 22nd……Bound For Glory……LIVE on Pay Per View……its going to be Scott Steiner…..versus……KURT ANGLE!

The crowd cheer, and Cornette leaves the ring, with Steiner looking a bit annoyed that he has to wait until then to get his hands on Angle. What an explosive start to IMPACT!

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 2: Senshi & Petey Williams vs Sonjay Dutt & Jay Lethal

Dutt and Senshi start off, as they have unfinished business from last week. Senshi arrogantly slaps Dutt, and Dutt hammers him with some rights, and whips him to the ropes. Senshi ducks the clothesline, off the ropes, and Dutt connects with a spinning wheel kick. Senshi gets up, straight into an arm drag, and then into a big dropkick. The crowd cheers Dutt on, and Senshi quickly tags out to Williams. Williams enters, and he lays into Dutt with rights and left, and knee’s him in the gutt. He then lepas up, grabs Dutt’s shoulders, and lands on his back, driving his knee’s into Dutt’s chest. He covers….1…..2…KICK OUT! Williams waists little times, and he slams Dutt’s head off the turnbuckle, and then nails a stiff kick to the gut. He pulls Dutt out, and nails a vertical suplex….1……2…KICK OUT!

Dutt hasn’t been able to make the tag yet, and Williams tags in Senshi, who enters and nails some stiff kicks. Suddenly, to a mixed reaction from the crowd, out walks Alex Shelley with his camera, and he starts recording the action. Whats going on? Senshi looks slightly confused, and that allows Dutt to nail a DDT. Dutt needs to make the tag, and he dives…..HERE COMES LETHAL! The crowd cheers, and Lethal springboards off the ropes, and nails the oncoming Williams with a dropkick. He kips up, and Senshi swings a vicous round house, but Lethal ducks, and sends Senshi down with a Hurricanrana. Williams is up, and he nails a reverse DDT on Lethal, and screams at him. Dutt enters, and he runs and clotheslines Williams to the outside, and goes out with him. Shelley is filming both of them up close, and to a big cheer, Chris Sabin walks down, and pushes the camera away and yells ‘LET THEM WRESTLE YOU PUNK!’. Shelley slaps Sabin, and they begin brawling on the outside.

Inside the ring, Senshi covers Lethal….1……2…..KICK OUT! Senshi cant believe it, and he lays Lethal out flat, and climbs to the top rope. On the outside, Williams throws Dutt into the crowd, and they go wild as these 2 men are brawling on the outside. Senshi goes for a double foot stomp, but somehow, Lethal rolls out of the way. Senshi jars his knee slightly, and Lethal rolls him up….1…….2……3!! LETHAL JUST PINNED THE X CHAMPION! The crowd goes wild, and Lethal rolls out, before Senshi can get him, and makes his way up the ramp, as Senshi looks on, fuming.

Crowd Reaction = 56%

Match Quality = 88%

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 3: Christopher Daniels vs Homicide

Daniels gets a big cheer as he comes out, and Homicide walks out with Konnan following. K-Dawg takes a seat at the commentary booth, and as Daniels test the ropes, Homicide attacks him from behind. Homicide hammers Daniels with hard rights, whips him to the ropes, and Daniels nails a diving lariat. The crowd cheers, and immediately, Daniels nails a hip toss, and then an arm drag, but then Homicide rakes the eyes. He grabs Daniels, and nails a back drop, and then quickly drops elbows on him. He bounces off the ropes, and nails a leg drop. 1……2….KICK OUT! Konnan makes some comments about Homicide’s brutal temper, and Homicide chokes Daniels on the middle rope, as referee Earl Hebner counts to 4. Homicide lets go, and he runs, and leaps onto Daniels, choking him harder on the ropes. Daniels gets up slowly, and Homicide nails a massive Samoan Drop…..1……2….KICK OUT!

Homicide pulls Daniels up, but Daniels breaks free, and nails a few rights, and as Homicide throws one back, Daniels ducks and nails a swinging neckbreaker…..1……2…KICK OUT! SO CLOSE! Daniels gets to his feet, and Homicide gets up groggily, and turns right into a clothesline. With Homicide down, Daniels leaps to the middle turnbuckle, then the top……BEST MOONSAULT EVER!! BUT KONNAN IS ON THE APRON! The referee is distracted, and Daniels angrily gets up…….HERNANDEZ IS IN THE RING! IT’S A SET UP! Daniels turns, and Hernandez nearly decapitates him with a big boot! Konnan drops down as Hernandez leaves the ring, and Homicide covers…..1…….2…..KICK OUT! The crowd cheers, and Konnan and Hernandez look shocked. They search under the ring, and the crowd boo’s as they pull out a ladder.

In the ring, Homicide has Daniels set for the Cop Killa, but Daniels drops down, kick to the gut, ANGEL’S WINGS! The crowd cheer, and Daniels runs and nails a leaping baseball slide…..AND HITS THE LADDER INTO KONNAN AND HERNANDEZ FACE! They fall over, and he grabs Homicide from behind…..LAST RITES!! The crowd cheers, and he covers…..1…….2…..3!! DANIELS WINS IT! The crowd goes wild, but they boo, as Daniels is hammered with a forearm to the back of the head by Hernandez, and he and Konnan begin stomping the Fallen Angel.

Crowd Reaction = 64%

Match Quality = 81%

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 4: Reach The Dizzy Heights!

A huge ‘AJ! AJ!’ chant echoes, and a massive cheer goes up, as out runs the Phenomenal One……with a Steel Chair! The crowd cheers, and he enters…..WHAM! A SHOT TO HERNANDEZ! The big man drops down, and Konnan and Homicide dive out of the ring quickly. Hernandez rolls out holding his head, and LAX retreat up the ramp. A big ‘AJ!’ chant is going up, and Styles helps Daniels to his feet, and is then handed a mic.

AJ Styles: You know what…..this needs to end. You want these titles…..we have these titles. And you know what, we are going to give you guys one more chance. That’s right, we are gonna end this once and for all…..at Bound For Glory!

The crowd cheers, and Styles hands the mic to Daniels.

Christopher Daniels: Ever since TNA opened its doors, AJ and I have been the mainstays. We have made this company what it is, and we have reached the top. And we will reach it once again…..at Bound For Glory…..because we will put these titles on the line. All you guys have to do is reach the dizzy heights…..because the belts will be suspended above the ring…..IN A LADDER MATCH!!

The crowd cheers, and Daniels and Styles stare down LAX, who trash talk from the rampway.

Overall Rating = 71%

Segment 5: One On Two Handicap Match

Samoa Joe vs Diamonds In The Rough

Skipper and Young make their way to the ring, lead by Simon Diamond, but they look worried, as Joe’s theme kicks in. Joe looks ready to kill, as he scrunches his towel and slams in on the rampway. He slides in, and immediately, Skipper and Young attack. They kick and punch Joe, but he gets to a vertical base, and he takes both men down with a double clothesline. Skipper is up first, and he walks straight into a Belly to Belly suplex. Young gets up, and Joe nails a running knee to the gut. He turns, and Skipper is up, and Joe nearly takes his head off with a running Yakuza Kick. A massive ‘JOES GONNA KILL YOU’ chant is being yelled from the fans.

Joe gets up, and he grabs Young, and nails a few stinging chops, and then a massive headbutt. Skipper gets up, and Joe scoops him up…..MUSCLE BUSTER!! The crowd goes wild, and Joe turns to Young……AND LOCKS IN THE KOKINA CLUTCH!! The crowd goes wild….and Young taps out. The crowd cheers, as Joe has won this, but Joe wont release the hold. The referee tries pulling him off, but Joe kicks him down. Diamond enters, and he nails a forearm to the back of Joe’s head. Joe lets go, and he turns and grabs Diamond…..MUSCLE BUSTER!! The crowd goes wild….JOE HAS DECIMATED THE DIAMONDS IN THE ROUGH!

Crowd Reaction = 56%

Match Quality = 80%

Overall Rating = 68%

Segment 6: REVEALED!

As Joe angrily yells to the crowd, they boo as the masked man slides in again…..this time with a lead pipe. He stalks Joe, who turns…..WHAM! A HARD SHOT TO THE GUT! Joe hunches over…..WHAM! A SICKENING SHOT TO THE BACK OF THE HEAD! Joe drops down immediately, and is hardly moving, as blood trickles from the back of his skull. The masked man drops the pipe to the mat, and slowly reaches up, and he pulls back his mask…..

….ITS MONTY BROWN!!

The crowd boo’s wildly, and Brown laughs evilly, as he drops the masked into the puddle of Joe’s blood, and leaves the ring. As he walks up the ramp, he yells ‘IM BACK BABY!’. He then turns and smiles back at Joe, who is looking dead into his eyes, with a look of hate.

Overall Rating = 68%

Segment 7: ‘Rhino’s Memorial Part 1’

Cage’s theme hits, and the crowd boo as he walks out, pointing out to his ‘Peep’s’. he enters the ring, which has a red carpet down, has a picture of Rhino, some flower arrangements, and a podium. Cage is wearing a suit, and he walks to the podium.

Christian Cage: We are gathered here today, to pay our respects, and to remember the career of a man known simply as Rhino. Simply because, a man with a mind so simple, had to refer to himself, and act like an animal because he wasn’t too bright. Infact, he was so stupid, he stepped into the ring with Christian Cage just 4 days after I squashed his head with an Unprettier onto a steel chair. And what happened? BAM! Unprettier….I squashed his damn head against the rampway. If Rhino had any brain cells before last week…..he hasn’t anymore.

The crowd are booing, and a ‘RHINO! RHINO!’ chant starts up.

Christian Cage: Chant his name all you want, fact is…..Rhino’s career is OVER! That’s right, he has suffered horrendous head trauma’s and he wont ever step foot in a ring again. So welcome to Part 1 of the ‘Rhino Memorial’. Rhino started his career as many do, wishing they were half as talented as Captain Charisma. And soon found himself in Wrestling’s Garbage can…..ECW. But fortunately for him, it was when ECW’s sinking ship was hitting the sea bed, and he was handed both belts on a silver platter, because….well….there was no one else really to have them.

The crowd boo’s wildly, and Cage is really smiling.

Christian Cage: But being the genius that I am, I called him to the WWE to exploit him, and did it work…..well it did win us a few tag titles here and there, but soon, once we realized how worthless Rhino truly is, we ditched him, and he got lost in the shuffle. Boo hoo, he got injured…..so what? I get injured all the time, but Im made of sterner stuff. But Rhino isn’t, and soon made it obvious he just cant cut it…..and was released……and that people…..is the end of part 1 of this memorial. I could go on, but as you know, I like to keep my Peep’s entertained, so you can look forward to Part 2 next week…..because that’s…..HOW I ROLL!

The crowd boo, as Cage leaves the ring with a huge smile on his face, as the camera takes a close up of Rhino’s picture.

Overall Rating = 80%

Segment 8: Team 3D vs Johnny Devine and Bobby Roode

Team 3D’s theme hits, and the crowd goes wild, as out come Brother Ray and Brother Devon, pumping up the fans. They walk down the ramp…..but wait…..ITS AMERICA’S MOST WANTED! The crowd boo as Harris and Storm attack them from behind, and send them rolling down the ramp. Harris has some Brass Kunx, and he nails Devon with a sickening right to the face, sending Devon down immediately. Storm slams Brother Ray into the steel steps, and begins vicously stomping him. He pulls him up, and pushes him towards Harris…..WHO HITS HIM WITH THE KNUX!! Blood is pouring from Ray’s mouth, as he lies motionless, and this match has been called off, as AMW have just savagely attacked Team 3D! There is going to be some serious hell to pay!

Crowd Reaction = 66%

Match Quality = 84%

Overall Rating = 75%

Segment 9: Sting’s Choices!

James Mitchell’s eerie music plays, and he walks to the ring in a red suit, to a lot of boo’s. He enters the ring, and he takes a mic.

Father James Mitchells: Last week, I, Father James Mitchell gave a fair warning to the Icon himself, Sting, that a proposition is at hand. And now, I come here tonight, to fall to my knee’s, look up to the rafters, and hope that Sting can hear me.

Suddenly, a beam of light falls from the ceiling into the middle of the ring, and the crowd cheers, a message from Sting from the rooftop. Mitchell walks into the beam of light, and drops to his knees.

Father James Mitchell: Sting….for years you have been the force in wrestling the which has never been seen. Unprecedented title runs, a legacy that others could only dream of. But now you stand, your career at a crossroads, as opportunities and fellow competitors seem to pass you by. Question Sting…..is your heart still in this? Are you the same man you were a few years ago? The answer Sting…..is no! But I can help you. For the Devil himself has a way to heal your wounds, and make you the force you once were. JOIN ME! Become a disciple of the Father, and your legacy will be restored, the fear…..will return! Next week Sting, in this very ring, I will present you with two choices…..and only one will see you walk away alive.

The crowd boo as Mitchell drops the mic, and leaves the ring. The beam of light flickers, and then dies out, and the arena is fully lit again.

Overall Rating = 78%

Segment 10: Raven vs Scott Steiner

Steiner came out to a lot of heat, and Jarrett came down to the ring with him, with the NWA Heavyweight Championship around his waist. Raven’s theme hits, and a massive cheer goes up. Raven comes down, but as soon as he enters, Steiner nails a knee to the head, knocking him back through the ropes. Steiner exits, and he nails Raven with some rights, and goes to slam his head off the steps. But Raven gets a foot up, and slams Steiner’s instead. Steiner stumbles back, and Raven rolls him in, and enters and the match starts. Raven nails Steiner with some rights, and whips him to the ropes, reversed, and Steiner nails a Steinerline! He raises his arm up, kisses the bicep, and drops the elbow……BUT RAVEN MOVED! The crowd cheers, and as they get up, Raven takes Big Poppa Pump down with a running clothesline. He immediately stomps on him, and then pulls him up, but Steiner nails a hard chop, sending Raven to the ropes.

As Raven comes off them, Steiner scoops him up, and nails a massive Sidewalk Slam. 1…..2…KICK OUT! Jarrett looks anxious, as Steiner trash talks the ref, and then pulls Raven up. He nails some rights, grabs him…..BELLY TO BELLY! TRADEMARK STEINER!! 1…..2….KICK OUT! Steiner is on top, and he stomps Raven a little, and then kicks him out of the ring. He then distracts the referee by trying to take off the turnbuckle pad, and on the outside, Jarrett nails some stiff kicks, and then slams Raven vicously into the fan barrier. He then rolls Raven back in, and Steiner covers….1…..2….KICK OUT! Steiner angrily pulls Raven up, and slams him in the turnbuckle. He charges, but Raven gets a boot up. Steiner stumbles, and Raven charges out……BULLDOG! The crowd cheers, and both men are down.

Both men get to their feet, and Raven blocks a right from Steiner, and hammers Stiner with 4 or 5, and then nails a dropkick. Steiner hits the ropes, and as he comes back, Raven nails a drop toe hold. Raven points at Jarrett and yells ‘BAD LANDING!’ He pulls Steiner up, and goes for the Raven Effect, but Steiner hoists him onto the shoulders……DEATH VALLEY DRIVER!! BAM!! 1…….2…..KICK OUT! RAVEN KICKED OUT! Steiner cant believe it, and he mockingly spins around in a circle and ‘WOOOOOO’S!’ The crowd boo, and Steiner tries to lock on the Steiner Recliener, but Raven wriggles free. Steiner turns and charges with a big Steinerline, but Raven ducks…..AND STEINER FLATTENS THE REFEREE! Steiner turns……SUPERKICK! RAVEN NAILS A SUPERKICK!!

Raven calls for the Raven Effect, but Jarrett is in the ring. He nails Raven with the belt in the base of the Spine, causing Raven to fall forward. He yells at Steiner to hold Raven, and Steiner obliges. Jarrett takes a run up……BAM! BUT RAVEN MOVED! JARRETT NAILS STEINER RIGHT BETWEEN THE EYES! Jarrett looks shocked, and Raven runs and clotheslines the champion out of the ring. Steiner groggily gets to his feet….kick….RAVEN EFFECT!! Raven covers as the ref comes to…..1…….2……3!!! RAVEN WINS!!

Crowd Reaction = 83%

Match Quality = 83%

Overall Rating = 82%

Segment 11: Problem Solved?

As Raven is helped up by the referee, he is met with a hard shot to the back of the head with the NWA Championship. The crowd boo’s, and Jarrett begins angrily stomping the number one contender. Steiner gets up, and joins in, and then pull Raven up, run, and throw him through the turnbuckle into the steel pole. Steiner pulls him out, and pushes him to Jarrett……AND JARRETT NAILES THE STROKE…..ONTO THE TITLE BELT! RAVEN’S FACE COLLIDED WITH THE BELT! The crowd are booing, and Steiner drops down…..AND LOCKS ON THE ANKLE LOCK!! The crowd boo’s wildly, as Steiner is mocking Angle, and he lets go. Raven is bleeding, and hardly moving, and Impact comes to an end with Jarrett and Steiner holding their arms up high, over the prone body of Raven.

Overall Rating = 78%

Overall Rating: 74%

IPB Image

Impact Rating

Impact scored a nice 5.09 this past week, and Spike TV are thrilled with the ratings so far. Seems like putting us as Prime-Time Tv is working out well for both parties.

Impact Lookback

What a night it was, and one of the main men of the night, was Big Poppa Pump, Scott Steiner. Not only did he help Jarrett to batter and bloody Raven, he also found out exactly when Kurt Angle is coming to TNA. It will be on October 22nd, LIVE on Pay Per View, and Scott Steiner will face Angle in the Olympic Gold Medalist's first ever TNA match. I cant wait for that.

Samoa Joe, in alot of people's minds, is the rightful number one contender to Jarrett's NWA Championship. Not only did he beat the champ at No Surrender, he was assaulted by a masked man in the contendership match up 2 weeks ago. Well this past week, we found out who it was who cost Joe his match, and in many people's minds, has signed his death certificate......MONTY BROWN! We havent seen the Alpha Male in some time, but what a way to return....but it could be straight to a quick exit if Joe has his way.

AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels have been stalwarts in TNA's phenomenal rise, and they have done it all. From Iron Man matches, to Ultimate X, they have been enemies, and as of right now, they are the NWA Tag Team Champions. And their bitter rivalry with LAX continued this week, but they have seeked to stop it. Because at Bound For Glory, their challenge has been accepted. And it will be a real show stealer as they defend their titles against the LAX.....in a LADDER MATCH! I cant wait for that one!

TNA Bound For Glory

Bound For Glory is only 9 days away, and man, its going to one hell of a show. On October 22nd, LIVE on Pay Per View from Detroit, here is the current card so far:

TNA Bound For Glory

Sunday 22nd October 2006

Jeff Jarrett© vs Raven

Kurt Angle vs Scott Steiner

NWA Tag Team Championships

Ladder Match

AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels© vs Latin American Xchange

Card Subject To Change

IPB Image

TNA Bound For Glory Official Theme Song: 'Poem' by Taproot

Jay Lethal

Maybe a surprise this week, but fan favourite Jay Lethal, is becomming a real player in the X Division, and this past week, he scored a pinfall over X Champion, Senshi in a tag team match up, putting himself in line for a title shot.

TNA Weekly Poll

Can LAX reach the dizzy heights at Bound For Glory?

* Yes

* No

* Unsure

VOTE NOW!

Also fans, send us any views, thoughts, complaints, whatever, its all welcome here at TNA. We love to know what you fans think.

Untill next time, all the best.

Mike Tenay

IPB Image

IPB Image

TNA Impact Preview

Thursday 19th October 2006

Fans, we are just 3 days away from Bound For Glory, and what a night it is set to be. And tonight, well, its going to be possibly the most explosive episode of Impact! yet. We know in just 3 days time, Kurt Angle will make his TNA debut against Scott Steiner, and tonight, Big Poppa Pump has promised the TNA fans a surprise. What could it be? Who knows, but one thing can be sure, expect some fireworks between Jeff Jarrett and Raven. They face off for the NWA Heavyweight Championship on sunday, and after Jeff Jarrett left Raven a bloodied mess last week, the Gothic Icon is sure to be out for a measure of revenge.

Monty Brown made a succesful return to Impact last week, by either doing the most daring, or most stupid thing in TNA history.....taking out Samoa Joe. We all know that the Alpha Male is tough, but we all know that Joe will not take it lying down. Also guaranteed tonight is the contract presentation by James Mitchell to Sting, and Part 2 to the 'Rhino memorial', held once again by the cocky Christian Cage. Both should be interesting to say the least.

In action tonight however, we will see America's Most Wanted taking on The Naturals, and AJ Styles will face Hernandez. Also, after a few weeks of bickering, Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley will face off tonight one on one, in X Division action. Fans, its going to be an explosive show, so dont miss.....

Confirmed Matches:

Alex Shelley vs Chris Sabin

The Naturals vs America's Most Wanted

AJ Styles vs Hernandez

IPB Image

TNA IMPACT!

Thursday 19th October 2006

A small video plays from last week, showing Samoa Joe dismantling the Diamonds In The Rough, and then being blindsided by the masked man. That man removes his mask….to reveal Monty Brown! The video then shows Raven beating Scott Steiner, only for Jarrett to nail him with the belt. The video ends with Jarrett and Steiner standing over the bloodied body of Raven.

Segment 1: Alex Shelley vs Chris Sabin

Shelley comes out with his camera, and sets it up on a stand facing the ring. Sabin comes down, and goes to push it over, but is met by a baseball slide. Sabin hits the fan rail, and Shelley pulls back on the ropes…..AND DIVES OVER ONTO SABIN! Shelley pulls Sabin up, and nails a stinging chop. He then runs to slam his head off the steel steps, but Sabin hops onto the steps, and backflips over Shelley. He lands on his feet, and slams Shelley’s head off the steps. He then rolls him back into the ring, and the match is officially underway. Sabin pulls Shelley up, and nails a nice Gutwrench Suplex….1…..2…KICK OUT! Sabin pulls Shelley up, and nails some stiff rights, and then whips him to the ropes, reversed…..Sabin hops onto the middle rope…..LIONSAULT! HE TAKES SHELLY DOWN WITH A GREAT MOVE! 1……2…..KICK OUT! Sabin doesn’t look too happy, and he pulls Shelley up, only for Shelley to drop him with a Jawbreaker!

Sabin falls into the turnbuckle, and Shelley climbs up, and begins to nail rights to the face…..but Sabin walks out of the turnbuckle with him…..SITOUT POWERBOMB! 1……2…KICK OUT! Sabin goes to the top rope, and the crowd cheers as he leaps off…….MOONSAULT…..SHELLEY MOVED! Sabin gets up holding his ribs, and Shelley hoists him onto his shoulders……SPINNING RACK PANCAKE!! 1…..2….KICK OUT! Shelley punches the mat in frustration, and hauls Sabin up, and throws him to the ropes, reversed…..AND SHELLEY NAILS A TORNADO DDT!! 1…..2…KICK OUT! Shelley cant believe it, and he calls for the ShellShock, but as he goes for it, Sabin breaks free, and nails a Spinning Wheel Kick. Suddenly, Petey Williams races down the ramp, and hops onto the apron……BUT HE SLID SOMETHING TO SHELLEY!!

The referee didn’t see, and he yells at Williams to get down. Sabin doesn’t realize, and he pulls Shelley up…..AND GETS PEPPER SPRAYED! MY GOD! Sabin falls about, blinded, and Shelley grabs him….SHELLSHOCK! Williams drops down, and the ref see’s the cover….1…..2….3!! SHELLEY WINS!! The crowd boo, and Petey Williams enters the ring, and tells Shelley to get his camera. Shelley obliges, and films, as Williams grabs the still blinded Sabin…..AND NAILS THE CANADIAN DESTROYER!! The crowd boo, and Williams and Shelley laugh as they leave the ring, and the referee checks on the motionless Sabin.

Crowd Reaction = 59%

Match Quality = 86%

Overall Rating = 64%

Segment 2: Who is the X Division’s Number One Contender?

The camera’s go backstage, and the crowd cheer as we see Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal, mid conversation/argument.

Jay Lethal: And how is that my fault?

Sonjay Dutt: Well if you hadn’t gotten in the damn ring, I would of pinned Senshi and been champion. But you caused a distraction, and he cheated to beat me.

Jay Lethal: If I hadn’t of got in the ring, he would of hit you with the belt. And its not my fault I can actually beat Senshi.

The crowd goes ‘OOOOOOOO!’, and they go face to face when Jim Cornette, the TNA Management Director walks in and separates them.

Jim Cornette: Guys…..come on, you two are the best of friends. Don’t let this get in the way. Sure, you did pin Senshi, Jay, and you deserve your shot. But you Sonjay, you were unfairly cheated out of the belt. So tonight, it will be you guys…..one on one…..and the winner will face Senshi at Bound For Glory! Ok?

Both men nod, and stare at each other, as Cornette walks off.

Overall Rating = 77%

Segment 3: Steiner’s Surprise!

‘Siren’s’ wail from the speakers, and the crowd boo as Scott Steiner walks out, flexing his arms, and kissing them. He’s wearing a Bound For Glory t-shirt, sunglasses and his chainmail as he makes his way into the ring, and is handed a mic.

Scott Steiner: In just 3 days time, I get to whoop Kurt Angle’s ass at Bound For Glory, but all Big Poppa Pump keeps hearing, is how Angle’s gonna break my ankle. Hell, your looking at the toughest bastard this side of the state prison, and its gonna take more than a broken ankle to stop the Big Bad Booty Daddy. Angle, at Bound For Glory, your gonna have to pretty much kill me to stop me tearing you a new one. Because Scott Steiner can go all night pal, just ask my freaks…..because when Scott Steiner takes them to Nirvana, he doesn’t stop till he gets the job done!

The crowd boo the arrogance of Steiner, who doesn’t seem to care what they think.

Scott Steiner: So Jim Cornette thinks he’s smart, saving Angle for the Pay Per View…..meaning all the fools at home have to pay money to see me kick Angle’s ass. But I got a treat for all you jerk off’s here tonight, and that treat is coming to the ring right now……come on out……ANGLE!!

The crowd cheers wildly, as a bald man in a suit walks out…..

Scott Steiner: ERIC ANGLE!!

The cheer’s stop immediately, as Kurt Angle’s brother steps into the ring next to Scott Steiner, and the crowd are disappointed.

Scott Steiner: Tell the fans why you’re here!

Eric Angle: Err….I got a call from you, saying you wanted to conduct an inring interview with me, to discuss my brothers debut this Sunday.

Scott Steiner: Ha ha….oh yeah…..but you see….the real reason you’re here is…..

STEINER HITS HIM IN THE FACE WITH THE MICROPHONE! Angle goes down, and Steiner paces the ring.

Scott Steiner: YOUR HEAR SO I CAN SEND A DAMN MESSAGE TO YOUR PUNK BROTHER!!

The crowd boo, and Steiner begins stomping on Eric Angle, and then drops a hard elbow to the spine. He then locks Angle in the Steiner Recleiner, and the crowd boo even more as Jeff Jarrett walks out laughing, and applauding. But the cheers get louder, as Raven races down the ramp, past Jarrett and slides into the ring. He hammers Steiner with rights, and clotheslines him out of the ring, saving Eric Angle. Jarrett and Steiner curse from the rampway, as Raven picks up the mic.

Raven: After last weeks mauling, your looking at a man with a taste for revenge. And Jarrett, revenge will come swiftly at Bound For Glory, when I take that title. But you Scott, your revenge will come tonight…..as I challenge you two to a tag team match up…..and my partner…..ERIC ANGLE!!

The crowd cheers, as Eric Angle gets to his feet and nods, staring Steiner out. The two heels accept and retreat up the ramp trash talking. Scott Steiner had just made this personal!

Overall Rating = 72%

Segment 4: The Naturals vs America’s Most Wanted

The Natural’s are accompanied to the ring by Shane Douglas, and Gail Kim, wearing a neck brace, comes out with Harris and Storm, as Tenay announcers that AMW will face Team 3D at Bound For Glory this sunday. Storm starts with Douglas, and he nails some hard rights, taking Douglas to his knee’s. As Douglas is on all fours, Storm nails a leg drop to the back of the head, crushing his face into the mat. He then locks on a side headlock, but Douglas battles to his feet, nails an elbow, and nails Storm with a back body drop. He tags in Stevens, and Storm tags in Harris, and Stevens nails a dropkick, and another, and then a hip toss. He then charges at Harris, but the wildcat nails a devastating clothesline. Stevens hits the mat hard, and Harris stands up, smiling evilly. He pulls Stevens up, and nails a Fallaway Slam….1…..2….KICK OUT! He pulls Stevens up, whips him to the ropes…..SPINEBUSTER!! 1……2….KICK OUT! Harris tags in Storm, who immediately takes down Stevens with a snapmare, and then a dropkick to the spine.

Storm then nails a nice vertical suplex, but only gets a 2 count. Storm pulls Harris up, and whips him to the ropes. But as he comes back, Stevens nails a nice Headscissors Takeover! Stevens needs the tag……and as Storm tags in Harris…..HE TAGS IN DOUGLAS!! Douglas enters, and nails a dropkick to Harris, and then a spinning wheel kick. Storm charges at him, but Douglas nails a drop toe hold. He turns, and Harris nails a hard forearm to the face, takes a run up…..SPEAR!!! 1……2….STEVENS BREAKS IT UP! Stevens nails some hard rights, turns……SUPERKICK!! STORM NAILS A SUPERKICK!! AMW turn to Douglas and they set him up…….DEATH SENTENCE!!! 1…….2…...3!! AMW WIN IT!

As they celebrate, the crowd cheers as Brother Ray and Brother Devon race down the ramp and slide in, looking for payback for last weeks assault. But as they slide in, AMW hightail it, and race up the ramp. Team 3D yells at them from the turnbuckles to get back to the ring, but they don’t. Team 3D will have to wait until Sunday to get their hands on America’s Most Wanted!

Crowd Reaction = 64%

Match Quality = 89%

Overall Rating = 68%

Segment 5: ‘Rhino’s Memorial Part 2’

The crowd boo as a podium, a big picture of Rhino and flower arrangements are place in the ring, and out walks Christian Cage in a suit. He points out to his ‘peep’s’, and enters.

Christian Cage: Ladies and gentlemen, can we please hold a moment of silence in respect for the Rhino’s career. *the crowd boo’s Cage* Now that not very respectful, but then again…..I don’t blame you, its hard to respect a guy who likes to be known as the Man Beast!

The crowd boo, and Cage smirks.

Christian Cage: This is part 2 of the ‘Rhino Memorial’, and fans, last week I touched upon his career before TNA. This week, will talk about the sham of a career he has had in this great company. When Rhino came in, he made an Impact, I mean…..he won the NWA Heavyweight Championship almost immediately. Hmmm….pretty impressive, but then again, so did I. And I didn’t lose it 2 weeks later did I? But Rhino never really did anything while he was in TNA…..oh no, he just lost matches to people like Abyss and Jeff Jarrett and that was it. And then he made his biggest mistake…..he got involved with me…..Captain Charisma. And what did I do? I ENDED HIS DAMN CAREER! That’s right, I ended Rhino’s career….there is no way he can compete…..NOT AFTER I SMASHED HIS SKULL IN! And I…..

The crowd goes wild, and Cage looks shocked, as Rhino’s theme kicks in. And sure enough, through the curtain, with a crazed look in his eye, walks the Man Beast. The crowd starts a massive ‘RHINO!’ chant, and Rhino just stares at Cage, who cant believe his eyes. Rhino slowly starts walking down the ramp, and he enters the ring.

Christian Cage: Look man, I know your not in good health, and I don’t wanna hur…..

RHINO NAILS A RIGHT! The crowd cheers, and Rhino nails a hard right to Cage, knocking him to the ropes. As Cage comes back…..GORE! GORE! GORE! The crowd is going wild, and Rhino goes to the podium, where the mic is.

Rhino: Cage…..IM STILL STANDING!! And at Bound For Glory…..I will still be….because its gonna be you…..me…..LAST……MAN…….STANDING!!!

The crowd gives a massive cheer, as Rhino stares at the fallen Cage, before leaving, after the massive announcement of the match up.

Overall Rating = 82%

IPB Image

Segment 6: Number One Contendership For The TNA X Division Championship

Sonjay Dutt vs Jay Lethal

Both men get a big cheer from the crowd, and they both shake hands as the bell rings. They lock up, and Dutt gets a side headlock, but Lethal races to the ropes. He sends Dutt across, but Dutt ducks a clothesline, off the other ropes, and Lethal leapfrog. Dutt comes off the other ropes, and Lethal goes for a hip toss. Dutt reverses and goes for one of his own, but Lethal lands on his feet, and sweeps Dutt’s legs. He goes for a cover, but Dutt kicks out immediately. They get up, and Dutt nails an arm drag, but Lethal nails one aswell as he gets up. Both men get up and both dropkick at the same time. They get up and stare down, and the crowd gives them a standing ovation for the chain wrestling, as Tenay talks about how they know each other inside out.

The crowd boo’s, as Alex Shelley walks out with his video camera, and takes a seat by the time keepers table, and records the action. In the ring, Lethal nails a European uppercut, followed by a snap suplex…..1…..2..KICK OUT! He pulls Dutt up, but Dutt breaks free, and nails a nice backflip dropkick. He covers…1…KICK OUT! Dutt pulls Lethal up, and nails a stinging chop, followed by a nice running forearm. He pulls Lethal up, and nails a back drop, off the ropes…..RUNNING SHOOTING STAR PRESS!! 1……2….KICK OUT! The crowd start a ‘TNA!’ chant, and Dutt, climbs to the top rope. He leaps off…..but Lethal leaps up….AND NAILS A DROPKICK!! HE CAUGHT DUTT MID AIR! Both men are down and hurt.

Both men get up, and they trade rights, and Lethal gets the upperhand. He whips Dutt to the ropes, and Dutt goes for a clothesline, but Lethal ducks….grabs him…..DRAGON SUPLEX! 1…..2….KICK OUT! Lethal calls for the Lethal Injection, but as he pulls Dutt up, Dutt breaks free, and nails a Face Buster! The crowd cheers, and Dutt points to the top rope. He climbs up, with Lethal prone…..SENSHI PUSHES HIM OFF THE TOP ROPE! Dutt falls, and hits his neck off the top rope, and bounces back into the ring. The referee calls for the bell, and Senshi enters, holding his X Division Championship. Dutt gets up, turns…..WHAM! SENSHI HITS HIM WITH THE BELT! Lethal is getting to his feet, and Senshi stalks him. He gets up…..BUT SENT BACK DOWN WITH A THUNDEROUS SHOT! The crowd boo’s, as Senshi holds the title belt up high and proud.

Crowd Reaction = 51%

Match Quality = 88%

Overall Rating = 62%

Segment 7: Only one solution….

Backstage, we see a smug Senshi walking, the title over his shoulder, and an irate Jim Cornette approaches.

Jim Cornette: WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT? WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?

Senshi just arrogantly smiles, and taps his title belt.

Jim Cornette: That’s right…..tap the belt…..because you wont have it for much longer. Because seen as how we don’t have a number one contender, at Bound For Glory….you will defend that title belt…..against BOTH Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal! Now get out of my sight!

Senshi angrily goes to say something, but turns and storms off, and Cornette looks like he is ready kill someone.

Overall Rating = 82%

Segment 8: Every Action Has A Consequence!

Brown’s music kicks in, and the crowd roars with boo’s, as dressed in a sharp shirt and jeans, walks the Alpha Male. He steps into the ring, and is given a mic.

Monty Brown: Now everybody has been asking the same question. Am I nuts? Am I insane? Am I crazy? Well the answer simply is……HELL YES! See, you don’t compete in 2 super bowls, you don’t bust ass in this company and have nothing to show for it and stay completely sane. Where are my World Title shots? Where are my opportunities? Nah, the Alpha Male was told to take a leave of absence to ‘find himself’. And what happened while I was gone? Some fat guy was given my opportunities!

The crowd boo, but Brown doesn’t seem to care.

Monty Brown: See, Samoa Joe was being put into number one contendership matches, while I was expected to sit on the sidelines? HELL NO! So I took it upon myself to prove not only to Samoa Joe, but also to TNA that I am the Alpha Male. That in this Serengetti…..I AM THE KING! I AM THE KING OF THIS JUNGLE BABY, and everyone will fall victim to the……

Suddenly, the titantron flicks on, the crowd cheers as we see Samoa Joe seated, looking into the camera. Brown turns angrily, as Joe is frowning.

Samoa Joe: Monty Brown…..you think I would let this slide? You think that I would let you get away with what you did? You not only cost me the chance to face Jarrett for the NWA Title…..you made me taste my own blood. So I spoke to Cornette, and he said I could have what I want. And at Bound For Glory, your ass will have to walk to that ring, or you are fired. But its not gonna be a match Monty, there wont be a referee, and there wont be a pinfall or submission finish. Its going to be a fight. Just you and me. Anything goes! And after Bound For Glory, they wont be chanting ‘JOE JUST KILLED YOU!’…..they will be chanting…..’THE KING IS DEAD!’ Oh….and by the way…..this message….its pre-recorded!

The crowd suddenly cheers wildly, as Samoa Joe enters the ring behind Monty Brown. A huge ‘JOE! JOE!’ chant has started up, and Monty Brown, with a classic look on his face turns…..CLOTHESLINE! And another…..and Brown slides out. The crowd are going wild, and Joe points at Brown, and screams ‘YOUR DEAD!’ Brown looks on in anger/fear, as the camera’s go to a commercial.

Overall Rating = 73%

Segment 9: AJ Styles vs Hernandez

As ‘I Am’ plays, a massive cheer goes up, and Styles walks down. He enters, and Hernandez walks out, accompanied by Konnan. Hernandez enters, and he charges straight at Styles, who ducks, off the ropes…..CLOTHESLINE! Hernandez wasting little time, and he hauls Styles up, and lifts him up in a Gorilla Press…..BUT STYLES DROPS DOWN BEHIND! He lands behind Hernandez, and nails a Reverse Face Buster (Edge-O-Matic). The crowd cheers and he covers….1…KICK OUT! Styles nails some stomps, but the hulking Hernandez makes his way to his feet, and launches Styles into the turnbuckle. He charges, and crushes Styles with a clothesline, and then scoops him up……BACKBREAKER!! 1……2…KICK OUT! Konnan yells something in Spanish, and Hernandez pulls Styles up, and nails a big headbutt, sending him to the ropes. As he comes back…..POWERSLAM!! 1……2….KICK OUT! Hernandez is firmly in control here.

Hernandez pulls Styles up, and Styles ducks right, and nails a dropkick, sending Hernandez stumbling. Styles charges, ducks a clothesline, leaps onto the middle rope…..HERNANDEZ PUSHES HIM STRAIGHT OVER! The crowd boo as Styles lands hard, and Hernandez distracts the referee. The crowd boo, and Konnan pulls Styles up, runs, and slams his head off the steel steps, and rolls him back in. 1……2….KICK OUT! Hernandez pulls him up, and goes for a Dominator…..but Styles drops down…..BACKSLIDE….1…..2….KICK OUT! Styles is up, and he ducks a clothesline from Hernandez and bacflips…..AND NAILS THE PELE!!! The crowd cheers, and both men are down and the referee begins his count, as Konnan is going wild on the outside.

At 7, both men are up, and Styles nails some hard rights, before being rocked by a huge one by Hernandez. Hernandez goes for a clothesline, but Styles ducks, backflips off the middle ropes, and has Hernandez set…..INVERTED DDT!! The crowd cheers, and Styles covers….1……2….KICK OUT! Styles points to the top rope, and the crowd goes wild as he climbs it. He stands up straight, but Konnan is on the apron……AND AJ KICKS HIM OFF! He turns, and Hernandez has him up for the Megabomb…….BUT STYLES DROPS DOWN, ROLLS THROUGH…..but then stands up……HE HAS HERNANDEZ……STYLES CLASH!! Konnan is trying to get into the ring, but the referee is holding him back. ITS HOMICIDE!! Homicide slides in with the Style’s title belt…..WHAM! HE NAILS HIM IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD!! Styles goes limp, and Hernandez groggily covers…..and Konnan lets the referee return….1……2…..3!!

The crowd boo’s, and Homicide and Konnan enter and begin stomping on Styles, and Hernandez is getting to his feet…..HERE COMES DANIELS!! Daniels enters, and he nails Konnan and Homicide with hard right, turns……BIG BOOT! HERNANDEZ NEARLY TAKES HIS HEAD OFF! Homicide goes out the ring and gets a ladder from underneath, and slides it in. Hernandez lifts it up, and stalks Daniels as he gets up, and he turns……WHAM!! A HARD SHOT TO THE FACE!! Styles is getting up aswell, and Hernandez seizes him up. He turns…..WHAM! STYLES IS BUSTED OPEN!! The crowd boo, and LAX set the ladder up and pose on it, over the bodies of Daniels and Styles. Will this happen come this Sunday?

Crowd Reaction = 69%

Match Quality = 76%

Overall Rating = 64%

Segment 10: Sting makes his choice…..

After the commercial break, the camera’s return, and a table has been set up in the ring. Father Jame’s Mitchell’s music plays, and he walks down the ramp with 2 contracts in his hands. He places them on the table, and delicately places a pen down next to them, and is handed a mic.

Father James Mitchell: The time has come. For the devil has laid his cards firmly on the table, and is waiting for the man they call Sting to come and see his hand. *he looks up* Sting…..if your up there……its time to make your decision.

The crowd is roaring with excitement, and then, to a massive ovation, Sting is slowly lowered down from the rafters, wearing his long overcoat. The crowd is going wild, and stands, looking at the contracts.

Father James Mitchell: Now Sting…..I know you’re a man who isn’t afraid to commit. And infront of you, I have placed 2 contracts. The one on your LEFT, is a contract that once you sign, I will be your manager, I will guide you to paths of glory way beyond your wildest dreams. The contract to your RIGHT, states your rejection to me, and thus meaning you accept a battle with my monster, Abyss, at Bound For Glory. A fate I wouldn’t wish on the evilest of men. Now Sting….all you have to do…..is choose. And I am sure….your decision will be the right one.

The crowd are chanting ‘STING! STING!’, and they start booing wildly as Sting picks up the contract on the left, and to the joy of Mitchell, signs the contract. He slides it across to Mitchell, who grabs it, and starts kissing it, not able to contain his joy. He is about to leave the ring, when Sting raises a microphone.

Sting: Whoa whoa whoa……Mitchell! If history tells us one thing, is that the only thing sure when it comes to the Stinger…..IS NOTHINGS FOR SURE!!

The crowd starts cheering wildly, as Mitchell looks closely at the contract, and turns in anger….

Father James Mitchell: You wish? YOU WISH?

The crowd goes wild, as Sting, not taking his eyes off of Mitchell, signs the contract to face Abyss at Bound For Glory. Mitchell is screaming at Sting, hurling abuse, and Sting slowly starts walking menacingly towards him. As he has Mitchell cornered, the crowd are booing as in behind him has entered the masked monster, Abyss. Sting turns…..BLACKHOLE SLAM!!! MY GOD!! IT SHOOK THE RING! Mitchell screams ‘SEND HIM A MESSAGE FROM HELL!’, and Abyss pulls the hurt Sting up, grabs him by the throat…..A CHOKESLAM THROUGH THE TABLE! MY GOD!! The crowd are booing, and Abyss roars to the crowd, and Mitchell laughs and drops the contract over Sting’s motionless body amongst the wreckage.

Overall Rating = 70%

Segment 11: Jeff Jarrett & Scott Steiner vs Raven & Eric Angle

Jarrett and Steiner get booed to hell, and Raven gets a massive cheer, as he comes out with Eric Angle. Raven and Steiner start off, and they trade rights, and Raven ducks a big one from Steiner and hammers at him with a series of rights, lefts chops, kicks, and the crowd goes wild. He backs Steiner into a corner, and then whips him across, but Steiner pulls Raven back into a clothesline. Raven kneels up, and Steiner tells Raven to tag in Angle. The crowd cheers as Eric Angle, wearing a wrestling singlet, is telling Raven to, showing no fear of Steiner. Raven makes the tag, and in comes Eric Angle. Steiner laughs, and throws a right…..BUT ANGLE NAILS A HIP TOSS!! The crowd cheers, and Steiner looks shocked. He charges again, but Eric Angle nails a drop toe hold, and then locks on a sideheadlock. But Steiner battles up…..AND NAILS A BIG BACK DROP!!

The crowd boo, and Steiner mounts Eric Angle and begins hammering him with rights and left. Earl hebner tells him to get off, and Steiner swears at him. He hauls Angle up, and nails a massive Belly to Belly suplex. Jarrett wants it, and Steiner tags the champ in. Jarrett enters and nails a few hard elbow drops to Angle, and then hauls him up, and nails a rough uppercut. As Angle bounces off the ropes, Jarrett scoops him up, and nails a nice running Powerslam. 1…….2…..KICK OUT! Jarrett angrily nails Angle with rights and lefts, and then pulls him up, knee’s him in the gut, and nails a nice Suplex. 1……2….KICK OUT! Jarrett angrily yells at Hebner, and then locks on an Arm Bar, and Eric Angle is yelling in pain. Raven is getting the crowd to clap along as he slaps the turnbuckle to get Angle some momentum.

Jarrett lets go, and he pulls Eric Angle up, and goes for a clothesline, but Eric Angle ducks…..NECKBREAKER!! Can he make the tag? Jarrett rolls in and tags in Steiner, who runs and drops an elbow on Eric Angle’s back, just before he can make the tag, and the crowd boo. Steiner pulls Angle up, and nails a Complete Shot, before running and hitting Raven with a right. Raven angrily tries to get into the ring, but Hebner holds him back. As he does this, Jarrett enters, and he and Steiner send Angle to the ropes, and nail a massive double clothesline. Steiner exits, and Jarrett continues the assault, and the crowd boo as Hebner doesn’t notice the switch. Jarrett has Angle in a seated sleeper, and the crowd are trying to get Angle going but he’s fading. Hebner raises his arm twice, and it drops twice. He raises it a third time…..AND HE KEEPS IT IN THE AIR!! The crowd cheers, and Angle battles to his feet, and elbows Jarrett a few times. Jarrett runs at him…..BELLY TO BELLY! ANGLE NEEDS TO MAKE THE TAG!!

Jarrett tags in Steiner…..ANGLE TAGS IN RAVEN! The crowd goes wild, and Raven enters and takes down Steiner with a clothesline, and another, and then nails him with a running dropkick. Steiner gets up in the corner, and Raven runs and nails a clothesline…..holds on….and runs out with him…..BULLDOG…..AND HE CLOTHESLINES THE ONCOMING JARRETT ASWELL!! The crowd cheers, and Jarrett gets up, and Raven nails him with rights, and then runs and clotheslines him over the ropes. Raven follows, he’s not waiting for Bound For Glory, and he and Jarrett slug it out on the outside. In the ring, Eric Angle is stalking Steiner, who gets up…..ANGLE SLA…..NO! Steiner drops down, and he grabs Angle’s ankle…..AND LOCKS ON AN ANKLE LOCK!! THIS IS A CLEAR MESSAGE TO KURT ANGLE!! The crowd boo, and Steiner is wrenching and wrenching…..and Hebner screams at him to let go, as Angle is tapping…..but he isn’t the legal man. Steiner keeps wrenching, and suddenly, Angle lets out a massive shriek of pain…..I THINK STEINER JUST BROKE HIS ANKLE!!

Hebner calls for the bell, and EMT’s rush down the ramp, and into the ring, but Steiner starts hammering them with rights, but Raven slides in, and Steiner turns…..RAVEN EFFECT!! The crowd cheers, but Jarrett is stalking Raven with the NWA Championship belt, as Raven helps the EMT’s attend to Eric Angle. Raven turns…..Jarrett charges….kick to the gut…..RAVEN EFFECT!!! The crowd goes wild, and Raven picks the title belt up…..and Impact comes to an end with Eric Angle being treated by EMT’s, and Raven holding the NWA Championship up over the fallen body of Jeff Jarrett. Will he do it this Sunday? At Bound For Glory, will Raven realize his destiny?

Crowd Reaction = 77%

Match Quality = 75%

Overall Rating = 68%

Overall Rating: 70%

IPB Image

Impact Rating

We got a 5.01 rating this week, which isnt too bad. We are consistantly above 5.0, and have been since moving to Prime-Time, which is a great achievement.

Impact Lookback

Scott Steiner has been given the task of being Kurt Angle's first opponent in TNA wrestling. So what does Scott Steiner do? He goes and makes it personal. This past week on Impact, he invited Kurt's brother, Eric Angle, a semi-pro wrestler to Impact under the false pretence of an in-ring interview. But Steiner blindsided Eric Angle, but was stopped by Raven, who teamed with Eric Angle to face Jarrett and Steiner. The match was called off though, when Steiner refused to let go of an Ankle Lock on Angle.....he ended up breaking his ankle! If Steiner versus Angle needed any extra steam added to it....then there it is.

At Bound For Glory, we will see The Stinger in action, as he did what all the fans were hoping for.....he rejected Father James Mitchell.....but at a heavy expense! Sting rejected the chance to join with Mitchell, who then unleashed his monster, Abyss upon the Icon. After nailing him with a Blackhole Slam, Abyss, at the word of Mitchell, sent Sting crashing through a table with a devastating chokeslam. Sting has beaten some of the baddest men in this industries history.....but he may never come across a man like Abyss!

Monty Brown thought he had made the perfect comeback, taking out perhaps thee toughest man in TNA, Samoa Joe. All he had gotten, was Joe's attention. Joe told Brown through a video vignette that at Bound For Glory, he has to step in the ring with Samoa Joe, not for a match.....but for a fight. No ref, no rules, just a fight. And with that, Joe took to the ring and sent Brown packing. The crowd love to chant 'JOE JUST KILLED YOU!' At Bound For Glory, they might be singing the truth.

TNA Bound For Glory

Fans, this sunday, TNA presents Bound For Glory, LIVE on Pay Per View on October 22nd! Here is the final card:

TNA Bound For Glory

Sunday 22nd October 2006

Jeff Jarrett© vs Raven

Ladder Match

AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels© vs LAX

Sting vs Abyss

Last Man Standing

Rhino vs Christian Cage

No Ref Needed!

Samoa Joe vs Monty Brown

TNA X Championship

Senshi© vs Sonjay Dutt vs Jay Lethal

Grudge Match

Team 3D vs America's Most Wanted

Card Subject To Change

IPB Image

TNA Bound For Glory Official Theme Song: 'Poem' by Taproot

Hernandez

Maybe not the obvious choice, but he couldnt of sent a clearer message that LAX want those title belts this week, by defeating AJ Styles....a multi-triple crown winner. Although he was helped by his LAX brothers, Hernandez still picked up a huge win and swung the momentum firmly in LAX's favour heading into Bound For Glory.

TNA Weekly Poll

What match at Bound For Glory are you most looking forward to?

SEND YOUR ANSWERS IN NOW!!

Also fans, any other comments or feedback is always welcome. We value your opinion as we strive to give you TNA fans what you want.

Thats all from me, see you sunday,

Mike Tenay!

IPB Image

IPB Image

TNA Bound For Glory Preview

Sunday 22nd October 2006

Grudge Match

Team 3D vs America's Most Wanted /w Gail Kim

This has been a permanent fixture in the TNA Tag Team division ever since Team 3D arrived, as 2 of todays premier tag teams will have yet another match in their long rivalry. A few weeks back, Team 3D defeated Harris and Storm in a great match up, only for Gail Kim to slap Brother Ray after the match. The result.....she was powerbombed through a table by the deformed brothers. America's Most Wanted extracted their revenge 2 weeks ago, when they hideously beat down Team 3D, with Harris knocking both men unconcious with his brass knux. Last week, Team 3D wanted some more, but AMW high tailed it after defeating The Naturals, but now, these 2 teams will meet to finally end their bitter rivalry.

TNA X Division Championship

Senshi is fast becomming one of the best X Division Champions in recent memory, and 3 weeks ago, he put the belt on the line against Sonjay Dutt. Dutt came so close to the win, but Senshi brought the belt into the ring, prompting Jay Lethal to intervene to protect his friend. But while the ref was distracted with Lethal, Senshi managed to sneak up on Dutt and secure the win to retain the belt. The following week, in tag team action, Lethal himself managed to pin the champion, putting himself as the number one contender, which infuriated Dutt, who blamed his friend of stealing his title shot. Jim Cornette made a number one contenders match between the 2, to see who fully deserved the title match. But Senshi assaulted both men with the title belt, getting the match called off. Cornette wasnt happy, and said that Senshi would defend the belt against both men, and now the odds are really stacked against the champion. Can Senshi beat 2 men at once? And will the friendship between Dutt and Lethal be maintained when the chance of gold is on the line? Its going to be X Division wrestling at its best!

No Ref Needed

Samoa Joe vs Monty Brown

When Samoa Joe beat Jeff Jarrett at No Surrender, everyone assumed his title shot would come. But he stole the belt that night, causing the board of directors to strip his contendership. Cornette however placed Joe in the number one contenders match, a match inwhich he dominated. And just as he was looking to end it, a masked man entered, and baselined Samoa Joe with a steel chair. Who was it? It would turn out to be Monty Brown the following week, following another scathing attack on the Samoan Submission Machine. Brown claims it was done to send a message to TNA, that he is King of the Serengetti. But Joe made it quite clear his intentions......this is a fight. There is no ref, there are no pinfalls or submissions. This is going to be a fist to fist fight. And Monty Brown may of picked the wrong man to make his name off!

Last Man Standing

Rhino vs Christian Cage

A friendship that has deterarated into one of the most violent feuds in TNA history will come to a head tonight, in Rhino's hometown of Detroit. At No Surrender, Cage nailed Rhino with an Unprettier onto a steel chair. Just 4 days after, he repeated his actions, only this time he drove the Man Beast's skull onto the steel ramp. Cage then presented a memorial to Rhino;s career, claiming that no man could compete after suffering head injuries such as that. But Rhino is no man.....he is an animal, and raced to the ring and GORED! Christian. Rhino made the challenge, and now these 2 will fight until one man cannot stand anymore. These 2 will brawl until one man has nothing left. This rivalry will get bloodier, it will get more violent, but at Bound For Glory....it will come to an end!

Sting vs Abyss

Father James Mitchell is either crazy or a genius.....it depends on your own opinion. But he made a brave move when he called Sting out, saying he had an offer for Sting.....who should accept, or pay the consequences. Sting agreed to listen, and Mitchell provided him with 2 contracts, one to allign himself with the devilish manager, or one to face Abyss at Bound For Glory. To the dismay of the fans, Sting signed the contract Mitchell wanted......but with the words 'YOU WISH!' Sting, without hesitation, signed for the match, but was the ambushed by the Masked Monster himself, who nailed the Icon with a devastating Black Hole Slam. But that wasnt enough. At the behest of Father James Mitchell, Abyss sent Sting crashing through the table with a devastating Chokeslam. Sting has faced them all in his career.....Kevin Nash, Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan.....but he has never faced a man quite like Abyss. This is sure to be a grueling encounter.

Ladder Match

AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels© vs LAX

Possibly the greatest tag team feud ever witnessed in TNA will come to a head, in a math where one team will have to push themselves to the limits, and reach the dizzy heights of being champion. These 2 teams have battled through countless matches, and even went at it in an Ultimate X match at No Surrender, where Daniels and Styles captured the belts for the second time. But since then, LAX have hit them, and hit them hard. When Daniels faced Homicide, Hernandez tried to attack him with a ladder, but the Fallen Angel survived to pick up the win. And Styles saved him from a 3 on 1 beatdown, and then laid down the challenge to LAX, which was accepted. And last week, Hernandez dismantled both Daniels and Styles with a ladder, proving that his size wont hold him back in this match up. This rivalry has been off the charts, and will come to a spectacular end tonight. The only question is.....which team will be able to walk away with the titles?

The moment we have all been waiting for. At No Surrender, Kurt Angle sent a message to Jeff Jarrett that he was coming to TNA......'ITS DAMN REAL!' Jarrett however, claimed to have a solution to the problem, and Scott Steiner walked out and called out the Olympic Gold Medalist. When Angle didnt show the following week, Cornette told Steiner to wait until the 22nd, because he would face Angle one on one in Angle's debut match. But Steiner is not a man of respect. Steiner invited Kurt Angle's semi-pro wrestler brother, Eric Angle to Impact, and assaulted him, and in a tag match later on that night, he locked Angle in the ankle lock. Steiner kept wrenching.....AND BROKE ERIC ANGLES ANKLE! If Steiner wanted to make this personal.....he succeeded! Kurt Angle will make his TNA Debut, and will face 'Big Poppa Pump'. Kurt Angle will step foot into the TNA ring at Bound For Glory.....its real......ITS DAMN REAL!

Jeff Jarrett© vs Raven

Raven has always claimed his destiny leads to the NWA Heavyweight Championship, a destiny he has fulfilled before, and wants to fulfill again. And 3 weeks ago, he defeated Samoa Joe and Sting to earn his shot at Jarrett, when he nailed Sting with the Raven Effect. Jarrett tried to soften Raven up, by having him face Scott Steiner one on one, but Raven picked up the win, despite Jarrett's interference. But besides that, Jarrett still had Raven weakened up, as he and Steiner battered Raven, leaving him a battered and bloodied mess in the ring. And last week, Raven teamed with Eric Angle to face Jarrett and Steiner. Although the match was called off, Raven managed to nail Jarrett with the Raven Effect, and hold the NWA Championship high and proud. The question is, can he do it one more? Will Raven finally realise his destiny and be crowned NWA Heavyweight Championship? Is Raven Bound For Glory?

Official TNA Boun For Glory Theme Song: 'Poem' by Taproot

PPV Poll

Who will win their respective matches and why?

* Team 3D or America's Most Wanted

* Senshi or Sonjay Dutt or Jay Lethal

* Rhino or Christian Cage

* Sting or Abyss

* AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels or LAX

* Kurt Angle or Scott Steiner

* Jeff Jarrett or Raven

VOTE NOW!

* Team 3D or America's Most Wanted - If I had it my way, AMW would be going over but I think you're giving the nod to 3D. AMW escaped the beating, they won't be able to this time.

* Senshi or Sonjay Dutt or Jay Lethal Lethal earned the shot IMO, a bit unfair this is now triple threat, hope Lethal goes over. Anyone but Sonjay, I really don't like the guy. Nothing personal, just doesn't do it for me.*

Rhino or Christian Cage - No way is Rhyno jobbing in his hometown. Yeah, it would build Christian's heat, but you can't piss off the fans like that. Prove me wrong!!

* Sting or Abyss - Sting's going over, but not without controversy. I expect more matches between these two.

* AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels or LAX - AJ and Daniels ot go over simply because there would be too many title changes to keep up with! Wouldn't be unhappy if LAX pulled it out.

* Kurt Angle or Scott Steiner - Angle. Do I need a reason? Steiner can still look good by jobbing. And boy does he need to . Angle's debut has to be a big thing. A win against Steiner cements that.

* Jeff Jarrett or Raven - I personally don't think Raven's been built up enough to go over. I hate Jarrett as champion, don't get me wrong. But equally for Raven to get back to the top, I feel he needs a stronger build-up.

I have to say I've been loving this diary so far. I personally thought your 2001 diary was very underrated and I'm sorry that I wasn't able to keep up with it as much as I would have liked. In this outing, your booking has been pretty solid. I love Steiner being the one to go up against Angle. Credible first opponent. Somewhat confused to see Sting moved out of the title picture but not upset, more that it goes against what has happened IRL. I do prefer your version, however! Raven in the title match is good, and Sting v Abyss is a great idea. I would mark for a Sting/Abyss feud in real life too. All in all, I'm really looking forward to the show, and hope other people are enjoying this diary as much as I am.

IPB Image

TNA Bound For Glory

Sunday 22nd October 2006

Pre-Show Match: Chris Sabin vs Petey Williams

This was a good way to get the crowd built up, as both men presented high flying action. As expected, Alex Shelley walked out with his camera, and received a baseball slide from Chris Sabin for his troubles. Sabin nearly won when he hit the Cradle Shock, but Shelley tried to intervene, distracting the ref, allowing Williams to recover and nail the Canadian Destroyer for the win. Afterwards, Shelley made Williams record as he nailed Sabin with the Cradle Shock.

Crowd Reaction = 58%

Match Quality = 95%

Overall Rating = 68%

‘Poem’ by Taproot begins to play as the video begins…..

’Wars Have Begun……’

Images of Monty Brown bending a chair over Samoa Joe’s head, and Joe attacking Brown flash on the screen, amongst images of Joe and Brown standing infront of the Bound For Glory logo.

’Friendships Have Been Destroyed…..’

Amongst captions of Rhino and Cage in front of the BFG logo, we see Cage nailing the Unprettier on Rhino, and Rhino Goring Cage by the podium during the Rhino memorial.

’Choices Have Been Made…..’

An image of Sting standing is shown, then Abyss, as it shows Sting rejecting the contract from Father James Mitchell, and being hit with a Blackhole Slam and then a devastating Chokeslam through the table.

’….And Blood Has Been Shed!’

We see Daniels and Styles posing with the belts, and then the savage beatdown from LAX, leaving them beaten and bloodied after the attack with the ladder, as Taproot plays in the background.

’For Tonight…..History Will Be Made….’

It shows images of Kurt Angle training in the ring, and then Scott Steiner assaulting Eric Angle in the ring.

’…..And Destiny Is Near Fulfillment!’

Raven is shown infront of the BFG logo, then Jarrett, and images of Jarrett hitting Raven with the belt, and Raven nailing Jeff Jarrett with the Raven Effect.

’And while many will try….

…..most will fail!

And only a few will be…..

BOUND FOR GLORY!

A stunning pyro display goes off, to welcome the TNA fans to this huge Pay Per View event, and after Mike Tenay and Don West run down the matches, we are underway.

Segment 1: Team 3D vs America’s Most Wanted /w Gail Kim

AMW get a lot of heat as they walk out, and Team 3D gets a big cheer to kick this show off. As soon as they slide in, Harris and Storm attack. Storm hammers Ray, while Harris nails rights to Brother Devon. Devon fights back, and sends Harris to the ropes, and nails a clothesline, as Brother Ray sends Storm out of the ring with a clothesline and exits, and the match gets underway. Devon nails a few rights to Harris, and then gets a sideheadlock. Harris sends him to the ropes, and Devon nails a diving shoulder block on return, and tags in Ray. Ray enters and nails a Bionic Elbow to Harris, and then a big chop, taking him down. As Harris gets up, Ray sends him to the Team 3D corner, and tags in Devon. Devon enters, and nails some rights to the gut, and then whips Harris to the ropes, but Harris ducks the clothesline, and as Devon turns…..SPINNING WHEEL KICK!! Harris makes the tag to Storm.

Storm enters, and drops a few elbows to Devon, and then hauls him up. He nails a chop, and then a big back drop. 1….2…KICK OUT! Storm locks on a sleeper hold, but Devon manages to get to his feet. As he tries to elbow Storm off, Storm drops down…..NECKBREAKER!! 1……2….KICK OUT! Storm tags in Harris, who nails a running clothesline on Devon, and then a running Leg Drop. 1…..2….KICK OUT! Harris angrily pulls Devon up, and slams his head off the turnbuckle, and then sits him on the top. He climbs up next to him, Devon nails a few rights…..but Harris nails a hard headbutt. He sets him up……SUPERPLEX!!! 1…….2…..KICK OUT! Harris angrily begins to stalk Devon, as a ‘WE WANT TABLES!’ chant echoes, and Brother Ray is trying to cheer on his brother. Devon gets up and turns, and Harris charges……SPEAR! NO! Devon moved. Harris turns back around……DEVON NAILS A CYCLONE SHOULDER BLOCK!! HE NEEDS TO MAKE THE TAG!!

Harris tags in Storm…..DEVON TAGS IN RAY! The crowd cheers, and Storm is met with a clothesline, then another, and then a big back body drop. Harris enters, but Ray blocks the punch, nails some rights…..does a little dance….and then a Bionic Elbow! Storm nails Ray with a forearm from behind, but Ray manages to fight back, and he ducks a clothesline by Storm, hooks his arms in…….BROTHER BOMB!! The crowd cheers, and he covers 1……2….HARRIS BREAKS IT UP! Harris is stomping away on Ray…..DEVON TAKES HIM DOWN!! Devon spears Harris through the ropes, and they fall on the outside, and begin wildly brawling, and Devon slams Harris’s head off the steel steps. In the ring, Brother Ray nails a body slam to Harris, and holds the legs up…..Devon is on the top rope……WASSSSUUUUUPPP!! HEADBUTT CONNECTED!! The crowd goes wild, and Ray pushes Devon……’GET THE TABLES!!’

The crowd cheers, and Devon is getting the table…..but wait, Kim just gave something to Harris…..BRASS KUCKS!! He slides in, and he runs at Ray……but Ray ducks, and sends Harris to the outside. Devon slides in, and Storm gets up……3D!!! Ray covers…..1…….2…..3!! TEAM 3D PICKS UP THE WIN!! The brothers celebrate with the fans, and Kim and Harris pull Storm out the ring and retreat, as Bound For Glory just got off to a really great start!

Crowd Reaction = 77%

Match Quality = 93%

Overall Rating = 76%

Segment 2: TNA X Championship

Lethal and Dutt both get good cheers as they come, and Senshi gets decent heat. He hands the title belt to referee Mark Johnson who holds it up. All 3 men stare at each other, and then Lethal and Dutt both attack Senshi, hammering him with rights and lefts and kicks, getting their own back for the belt shots last Thursday. The crowd is going wild, and Lethal whips Senshi to the ropes, drops, and as Senshi leapfrogs, Dutt nails a dropkick mid air. Senshi lands hard, and both men haul him up, and hurl him over the ropes to the outside. The crowd cheers, and as he gets up, Dutt nails a baseball slide, knocking him into the fan barrier……AND LETHAL NAILS A FLIPPING PLANCHA OVER THE ROPES AND HE COLLIDES WITH THE CHAMPION! The crowd goes wild, as Senshi and Lethal clatter into the fan barrier, and Lethal gets up. He pulls up Senshi…..Dutt runs…..off the top rope…..SPRINGBOARD SHOOTING STAR PRESS!! The crowd goes wild with a ‘SONJAY DUTT!’ chant, as he gets up and rolls back into the ring with Lethal, and they taunt to the fans, as Senshi is motionless on the outside.

They turn and look at each other, and shake hands. They lock up, and Lethal gets a hammerlock on Dutt. Dutt manages to wriggle free, and with a go behind, goes for a back drop. Lethal flips over the back of Dutt, who turns, right into a hip toss. Dutt gets up, and nails Lethal with a hip toss of his own. Lethal then runs to the ropes, and Dutt leapfrogs him, and as Lethal comes back…..BOTH MEN CONNECT WITH A CROSSBODY!! The crowd applauds the mid air collision, and both men seem slightly winded. As they are slowly getting to their feet…..Senshi is on the ring apron. He hops up……SPRINGBOARD FRONT DROPKICK TO BOTH MEN! He slammed a foot into both chests! The crowd boo, and Senshi covers Dutt….1….2…KICK OUT! He pulls Dutt up, and nails some hard kicks, and then nails a nice snap suplex. He turns, and he ducks a clothesline from Lethal, and goes for a Spinning Wheel Kick…..but Lethal held onto the ropes. He runs and rolls over Senshi and hooks the legs…..1……2….DUTT BREAKS IT UP!

Dutt pulls Lethal up, and nails some stinging chops, and then whips him to the turnbuckle. He charges and leaps at Lethal who moves…..but Dutt lands on the top rope! WHAT BALANCE! He then leaps off…..MOONSAULT…..Lethal moved…..AND HE CONNECTS WITH SENSHI!! 1……2…LETHAL BREAKS IT UP! Lethal pulls Dutt up and whips him to the turnbuckle. He runs and nails a clothesline, and then sets his friend up on the top rope. He leaps up…..FRANKENSTEINER…..but as Dutt flicks over, Senshi catches him on his shoulders for a powerbomb……BUT DUTT NAILS A HURRICANRANA!! The crowd roars and a massive ‘TNA!’ chant echoes around. WHAT A MOVE!! Dutt covers…..1…….2….KICK OUT! Dutt gets up groggily, and Lethal runs and leaps at him from behind……BACK CRACKER!!! 1……..2……SENSHI BREAKS IT UP AT THE LAST SECOND!!

Senshi pulls Lethal up, and nails a stiff kick right to the jaw, sending him crashing out of the ring. He then grabs Dutt, and sets him up……KI KRUSH….NO! Dutt wriggles out of it, and he nails a reverse DDT! Senshi is down, and Dutt is on the top rope……HINDU PRESS!! CONNECTED!! 1…….2…..LETHAL BREAKS IT UP! Lethal pulls Dutt up, locks him in……LETHAL INJECTION!!! 1………2……SENSHI BROKE IT UP!!! Senshi grabs Lethal……KI KRUSHER!!! 1………2…….3!!! SENSHI RETAINS!! SENSHI HAS RETAINED HIS X CHAMPIONSHIP!! The crowd boo as Senshi is handed the title belt, and he rolls out of the ring holding it up high, as the 2 friends lay motionless in the ring.

Crowd Reaction = 56%

Match Quality = 83%

Overall Rating = 67%

In the backstage area, we see Jeremry Borash standing by with the ‘Alpha Male’ Monty Brown, who is breathing in deeply, his eyes closed.

Jeremy Borash: Mr. Brown…..in a few moments you have to walk to that ring, and not wrestle….but FIGHT Samoa Joe. No referee, no rules. How are you feeling?

Monty Brown just stands there still, muttering something under his breath, maybe a quick prayer. Borash looks confused.

Jeremy Borash: Well…..what are you going to do?

Suddenly, Monty Brown opens his eyes, and a demonic looks falls over his face.

Monty Brown: WHATS NECCASSARY!!

The crowd boo’s, as Brown turns and storms off, leaving Borash standing there like an idiot.

Segment 3: No Referee Needed!

Samoa Joe vs Monty Brown

‘THE POUNCE!!’ The crowd boo, as Monty Brown walks out, wearing a leaopard skin shirt, and black jeans. He doesn’t look happy, and he gets in the ring and jogs on the spot. Joe’s theme kicks in, and the crowd goes wild as Joe walks out, in his street clothes, staring a hole through Brown. Joe enters, and immediately, Monty Brown begins hammering him with rights. Joe manages to get to his feet, but Brown rams him into the corner with a knee to the gut. He nails some hard shoulder thrusts. He goes to whip Joe out of the corner, but crowd cheer, as Joe uses his strength and he pulls Brown back into the turnbuckle. Joe unleashes a flurry of rights, lefts, chops and kicks at Brown, and the fans are going wild. He then nails a massive knee to the gut, and then one to the side of the head, sending Brown through the ropes to the outside. But Joe waists little time in following him out.

On the outside, Joe nails a few hard kicks to the ribs of Monty Brown, and then hauls him up, runs…..AND SLAMS HIS FACE INTO THE STEEL STEPS! AND AGAIN! AND AGAIN! The crowd goes wild, and Joe rolls Brown into the ring…..AND BROWN IS BLEEDING! Joe picks up the steel steps……but wait a minute…..ITS ELIX SKIPPER! Skipper attacks Joe from behind, causing Joe to drop the steps. Skipper attacks Joe, but Joe manages to nail a big right, and then hurls Skipper headfirst into the ring post. David Young races towards Joe….as the Diamonds in the Rough are looking for revenge for the assault last week. Young charges, but Joe hauls him up…..SPINEBUSTER ON THE OUTSIDE!! Joe rolls into the ring, but Simon Diamond grabs his foot. Joe kicks him, stands up, and then reaches over the ropes and pulls Diamond up. He then runs and slams Diamond’s head off the ring post. He turns……POUNCE!!! BROWN NAILED IT!! The crowd boo as Joe is taken down, and a bleeding Monty Brown stands over Samoa Joe, screaming ‘IM THE MAN IN THIS BEAST!’

Brown then rolls out of the ring, and roughly grabs a steel chair. He re-enters, and he charges at Samoa Joe……BUT JOE NAILS A SPINNING WHEEL KICK…..AND THE CHAIR SMASHES INTO MONTY BROWN’S HEAD!! The crowd goes wild, and Brown is down, and Samoa Joe picks up the chair to a massive cheer. He stalks Brown, screaming at him to get up. He begins to and Joe readies himself and charges……BUT BROWN ROLLS OUT OF THE RING! The crowd are booing wildly, and Joe is screaming at Brown to ‘COME BACK AND FACE ME LIKE A MAN!’ But the bleeding Brown walks up the ramp and out the back, as a massive ‘JOE! JOE! JOE!’ chant echoes around the arena.

Overall Rating = 72%

A small video plays, and it shows the crumbling friendship between Rhino and Christian Cage. It shows them hugging and celebrating together when they were younger, and then it shows the feud beginning. It shows Cage nailing Unprettiers on a chair, and on the steel ramp, with his voice saying ‘Rhino’s career…..IS OVER!’ It then shows Rhino racing to the ring during the memorial and GOREing Cage. Then the video ends with Cage and Rhino face to face and Rhino’s voice saying ‘LAST…..MAN……STANDING!’

Segment 4: Last Man Standing

Rhino vs Christian Cage

Cage gets mad heat as he walks out, and he poses to all the fans. Rhino’s theme kicks in, and the Detroit crowd goes wild as their home grown hero storms out. He charges to the ring, and he immediately takes Cage down by the legs and begins pummeling him with rights and lefts. Cage rolls on top and hammers Rhino with rights, until the Man Beast rolls on top again and hammers away. He gets up, and slams Cage off the turnbuckle, and then rips his glittering entrance attire off. He then nails some hard rights, whips Cage to the ropes, and nails a big clothesline. Cage rolls out of the ring, and Rhino beats his chest and the crowd cheers. He rolls out the ring…..AND CAGE RAKES THE EYES! Rhino is slightly blinded, and Cage runs and rams him into the ring apron, and then slams his head off it. With Rhino’s head on the ring apron, Cage hops onto it…..AND DROPS A LEG TO THE BACK OF IT!! The crowd boo, and Rhino drops down. Cage angrily tells the ref to count, but at 2, Rhino starts pushing himself back up. Cage angrily grabs a camera cable wire…..wraps it around Rhino’s neck…..AND BEGINS CHOKING HIM!!

The crowd boo’s, and Rhino struggles…..AND THEN FLIPS CAGE OVER HIS SHOULDER!! He then grabs the cable….AND BEGINS WHIPPING CAGE!! The crowd cheers, and a small cut opens on Cage’s back, and Rhino picks him up, and angrily throws him into the steel steps. Rhino goes under the ring, and the crowd cheers as he pulls out a trash can. He turns…..CAGE KICKS HIM BETWEEN THE LEGS! The crowd boo, and Cage picks up the trash can…..WHAM!! A hard shot to the head of Rhino. Rhino stumbles back, and Cage runs and nails him with another, sending him down to the outside. Cage drops the can, and looks under the ring, and pulls out a stop sign. The crowd boo, and he nails Rhino in the spine a few times, and then cracks him over the head with it. He then slams the trash can into position…..AND DDT’S RHINO ONTO THE TRASH CAN!! Cage gets up, and demands the referee count, as a near riot is about to break out in the crowd.

The referee gets to 6 as Cage is in the ring, and Rhino gets up, a small cut above his eye. He rolls into the ring, and Cage drops down and begins choking him, screaming ‘JUST DIE YOU BASTARD!!’ He gets up, and as Rhino gets to his feet, he charges…..SPINEBUSTER!! RHINO NAILED THE SPINEBUSTER!! Both men are down, and the crowd starts a ‘RHINO! RHINO!’ chant, as the ref begins to count. At 6 again, Cage starts moving, and Rhino uses the ropes to pull himself up. Cage gets up and charges, but Rhino nails a clothesline, and another, and then nails a massive Sidewalk Slam. Cage is down, but Rhino goes out the ring, and looks under it….AND PULLS OUT A TABLE!! The crowd roars, as the bleeding War Machine slides the table in, as Cage is starting to stir at 5. Rhino rests the table in the turnbuckle, and then turns back to Cage. He pulls Captain Charisma up, but Cage nails a jawbreaker. Rhino stumbles back near the table…..Cage runs…..AND MY GOD! HE JUST GORED RHINO THROUGH THE TABLE!! The crowd goes wild with boo’s, as both men are down amongst the wreckage!

The ref is at 4, and Cage pulls himself out, his back now covered in blood, and he pulls himself up using the ropes. The ref continues, and at 7, Rhino starts moving, and at 8, he is on his knee’s. Cage has got a steel chair, and Rhino is up at 9. Cage swings it, but Rhino ducks, kick to the gut……MY GOD…..RHINO DRIVER….NO!! Cage spins around…..UNPRETTI….No…..Rhino sends Cage to the ropes……POWERSLAM…..ONTO THE CHAIR!! The crowd cheers, and Cage is holding his back, as the bloodied Rhino picks up the chair and screams ‘GET UP YOU SUNVA BITCH!!’ Cage slowly gets up at 7, and he turns…..WHAM!! A SICKENING SHOT! MY GOD!! THE CHAIR IS BENT IN HALF!! The Detroit crowd is cheering, and they go wild as Rhino holds the chair up in triumph, and a huge cheer rings around. Cage is busted wide open, and is down, as the ref starts counting….1…….2…….3……..4……..

As the ref gets to 7, Cage manages to roll over, and he falls out of the ring. He pulls himself up, and begins walking up the rampway, he has had enough. Rhino, limping and bleeding, exits and follows, and as he gets to Cage, CAGE SUCKER PUNCHES HIM! Rhino stumbles back, and the crowd are excited as they are on the top of the ramp on the stage. Rhino falls down, and Cage begins to stomp and kick Rhino. He then pulls him up, runs, and slams his head off of the titantron! Rhino falls back, and Cage mockingly beats his chest to the Detroit fans. Rhino is getting up woozily, and Cage locks him in……UNPRETTIER!! ONTO THE METAL FLOORING!! The crowd are booing and Cage demands the referee count, as he begins getting up. A massive ‘RHINO!’ chant goes around, and as the ref gets to 8, Rhino slowly begins getting up, and is on his feet, to a massive cheer. Cage cant believe it, and he grabs Rhino, spins him around……UNPRETTIER!! ANOTHER UNPRETTIER!! MY GOD…..CAGE IS TRYING TO KILL THIS MAN!! Rhino is down, and the fans are hoping he can get up, chanting his name. The ref is at 6……7…..Rhino is moving……8…….he pushes himself to his knee’s…..9……he’s on his feet!!

Cage cant believe it, whats it going to take to keep this man down? Cage grabs him again, spins him around……UNPRETTIE…..NO! Rhino pushes him off, and Cage nearly falls off the edge. He balances, turns……GORE!! MY GOD!! RHINO JUST GORED CAGE OFF THE STAGE!! The crowd goes wild as they fly off the stage…..AND A LOAD OF ELECTRICAL EQUIPMENT EXPLODES AND SPARKS FLY EVERYWHERE!! The crowd is up in a massive ‘HOLY SHIT!’ chant, and the referee runs around to see whats happening. Both men are down, and he begins counting. As he gets to 6……Rhino moves his arm slightly……7…..he starts to roll over……8…..he starts pushing himself up……..9……HES ON HIS FEET!!.....10!! RHINO WINS IT! RHINO HAS BEEN THROUGH HELL AND RHINO HAS DONE IT!! The crowd goes wild as a bloodied Rhino is helped back up the ramp, as EMT’s race to Cage who isn’t moving at all. Rhino stands at the top of the ramp, covered in blood, and he throws his arms up to a standing ovation from his hometown. WHAT A BRUTAL MATCH UP!!

Crowd Reaction = 78%

Match Quality = 75%

Overall Rating = 69%

Segment 5: Abyss vs Sting

Abyss’s theme kicks in, and the crowd boo as he storms to the ring with a chain around his neck, led by Father James Mitchell. Sting gets a massive ovation, and he walks out, staring straight at Abyss. He enters, and as soon as he does, Abyss attacks, kneeing him back out through the ropes, and following. On the outside, Sting nails some hard rights, a kick to the gut, and then slams Abyss’s head off the ring apron. Sting backs up, runs…..and leaps…..STINGER SPLA….NO! Abyss catches him, runs……AND SLAMS HIS SPINE AGAINST THE RING POST! The crowd boo, and Abyss rolls Sting into the ring, and enters aswell. He bounces off the ropes…..LEG DROP! 1……2…KICK OUT! Abyss hauls Sting up, lifts him up…..BACKBREAKER!! 1…….2….KICK OUT! Abyss angrily storms towards the ref, and as he turns, Sting nails a dropkick! Abyss stumbles to the ropes, and as he does, he goes for a clothesline, with Sting ducks, Abyss turns…..DDT!! 1……2….KICK OUT!! Sting gets up, and a massive cheer comes over the crowd.

Sting waits for Abyss to get to his knee’s, and he rallies the monster with hard rights, bounces off the ropes…..ABYSS GRABS HIM BY THE THROAT!! Abyss gets to his feet, and he lifts Sting…..CHOKESLA….NO! Sting drops down behind Abyss….grabs his head…..SCORPION DEATHDRO…..NO!! Abyss lifts Sting up…..RUNNING POWERSLAM!!! 1…….2….KICK OUT! Abyss angrily roars, and Mitchell yells ‘DECIMATE HIM!’ Abyss pulls Sting up, and slams his head off the turnbuckle. He then whips him to the opposite one, and charges and squashes him with a massive clothesline. Sting stumbles out…..Abyss scoops him up…..SIDEWALK SLAM!! 1…….2….KICK OUT! Abyss angrily rubs his forearm into Sting’s face, and the referee counts to 5, and Abyss releases. He then pulls Sting up, whips him to the ropes, and lifts him up……TILT-A-WHIRL…..STING REVERSES INTO A DDT!! The crowd explodes with a massive cheer, as both men are down.

The referee is at count 6, and Mitchell is screaming as both men get to their feet. Abyss throws a huge right, but Sting ducks, Abyss turns and Sting hammers him with rights. He then runs and nails a clothesline, but Abyss doesn’t move. He tries again, but again, Abyss stays on his feet. Sting charges to the ropes……DIVING CLOTHESLINE TAKES DOWN ABYSS!! The crowd roars, and Sting gets up and roars back at them. Abyss gets to his feet, and Sting is on the top rope, and he leaps off…..CROSS BODY!! 1…..2….KICK OUT! STING IS ROLLING BACK THE CLOCK HERE!! Abyss gets up in the corner, and the crowd is going wild as Sting ‘OOOOOWWWWWW’S’ them…..runs…..STINGER SPLASH…..NO, Abyss moves, and Sting hits the turnbuckle. Abyss hoists him onto his shoulders……SHOCK TREATMENT!!! 1………2……KICK OUT! OH MY GOD!! STING KICKED OUT!! The crowd goes wild, and Abyss cannot believe it, and Mitchell screams…..’KILL HIM!! KILL HIM!!’

Abyss pulls Sting up, and grabs him by the throat, but before he lifts him up, Sting nails a headbutt, and another, and another, and Abyss lets go. Sting then nails a hard dropkick, sending Abyss back into the corner…..AND CRUSHING THE REFEREE IN THE PROCESS!! Sting charges……STINGER SPLASH!! The crowd goes wild as he backs up……..STINGER SPLASH!! HE NAILED BOTH OF THEM!! Abyss stumbles out, and Sting grabs him by the head……MITCHELL IS ON THE APRON!! But Sting notices, and he runs…..and flips Mitchell into the ring! The crowd cheers, and Sting backs Mitchell, who is cowering and begging, into the corner. Abyss charges……BUT STING MOVED! Abyss collides with Mitchell, who drops down in the corner. Abyss looks stunned, turns…..STINGER SPLASH!! CONNECTED!! The crowd goes wild, and Sting grabs Abyss…..SCORPION DEATHDROP!! ITS OVER!! BUT THE REFEREE IS STILL DOWN!!

The crowd are booing, and Sting looks around, and tries to revive the referee, but to no avail. He turns…..SLAP! Abyss has him by the throat……CHOKESLA…..NO! Sting kicks him in the gut……off the ropes……BLACKHOLE SLAM!! THAT SHOOK THE RING! Abyss covers…..and the referee is back….1…………2……….3!!! ABYSS HAS BEATEN STING! OH MY GOD!! WHAT A HUGE VICTORY FOR THE MASKED MONSTER!! Abyss gets out, pulls out the unconscious Mitchell, and carries him up the ramp, as Sting is out in the middle of the ring.

Crowd Reaction = 75%

Match Quality = 75%

Overall Rating = 68%

A small video plays, showing the amazing, yet violent feud that has happened between AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels against the LAX. It shows all the beat downs, the title changes, and it ends with a shot of a ladder match. ITS NEXT!

Segment 6: NWA Tag Team Championships

Ladder Match

AJ Styles & Christopher Daniels vs LAX

The belts are hanging from the roof, and LAX’s theme hits, and the crowd goes wild with boo’s, as Homicide and Hernandez walk out, led by Konnan. They enter, and Daniels, and particularly Styles get a standing ovation. They enter, and the 2 teams stare each other down, as 2 Ladders are placed on the outside of the ring. Suddenly, Daniels and Homicide start slugging it out, as Styles ducks a right from Hernandez, and begins hammering him with rights. Styles nails a dropkick to Hernandez, sending him through the ropes, as Daniels hurls Homcide over aswell. At the same time, Daniels and Styles run……FLIPPING PLANCHA UP AND OVER ONTO LAX!! The crowd goes wild with cheers, and Styles and Daniels roar to them, getting a massive ‘TNA!’ chant. Styles pulls Homicide up, and slams him into the fan barrier, as Daniels nails Hernandez with rights, but Hernandez sends Daniels crashing down with a clothesline. Styles charges, but gets a clothesline also, and Hernandez waists little time sliding a ladder into the ring.

He enters, and immediately sets it up and climbs the first step. But Daniels slides in, off the ropes, and he nails a hard dropkick, knocking Hernandez down. He turns, and Homicide nails a nice Fisherman Suplex. Homicide begins climbing the ladder, but Styles hops onto the apron…..SPRINGBOARD DROPKICK!! HE KNOCKS THE LADDER OVER!! Styles gets up, and Hernandez hurls him through the ropes to the outside. Hernandez pulls up Daniels, and hurls him to the turnbuckle, and charges. Daniels ducks, and as Hernandez stumbles out, grabs him……NECKBREAKER!! Daniels picks up the ladder, and begins setting it up, but Homicide nails him from behind. Homicide picks up the ladder, Daniels turns….WHAM!! A HARD SHOT!! Homicide turns with the ladder……DROPKICK!! The crowd cheers as Styles hammers the metal into Homicide’s face.

Styles keeps the ladder on Homicide, and goes to the top rope……SPIRAL TAP……BUT HOMICIDE MOVED…..AND STYLES HITS THE LADDER!! The crowd boo, and Hernandez and Homicide start setting up the ladder under the belts. They both begin to climb, but Daniels is up, and he leaps onto the top rope…..AND A MISSILE FRONT DROPKICK……AND HE KICKS BOTH MEN OFF!! The crowd cheers, as both men fall from the ladder, and Daniels lands on the mat. A ‘FALLEN ANGEL!’ chant has started, and Daniels gets up, and he sets the ladder up in the corner. He then whips Hernandez into the ladder, and charges……but Hernandez scoops him up and hurls him away……but Daniels lands on Homicide’s shoulders…..AND HURRICANRAN’S HIM INTO HERNANDEZ AND INTO THE LADDER!! The crowd pop’s wildly, and Styles has brought the other ladder into the ring, and is setting it up under the belt. Konnan enters, and WHAM! HE NAILS STYLES WITH A CHAIR!! He turns, and Daniels grabs him from behind……LAST RITES!!The crowd cheers, and Daniels turns, ducks a clothesline effort by Hernandez……BUT WALKS INTO A SUPERKICK FROM HOMICIDE!! The crowd boo’s, and Homicide, repositions the ladder so its in the middle of the ring, as Hernandez helps his manager out of the ring. Homicide begins to slowly climb the ladder, and as he does, Styles climbs the one that’s in the corner. Homicide is near the top, and Styles is on his ladder……AND JUMPS ACROSS TO THE OTHER ONE!! The crowd roars at the agility, and he and Homicide start throwing rights at the top of the ladder. Styles is getting the upper hand when suddenly……WHAM!! HERNANDEZ CRACKS HIM IN THE SPINE WITH THE STEEL CHAIR!! Homicide hoists him up…….COP KILLA OFF THE LADDER!! OH MY GOD!! A massive ‘HOLY SHIT!’ chant echoes around the arena.

Homicide and Styles are motionless in the ring, and Hernandez puts his chair down and begins to climb, as does Daniels on the other side. The whole crowd is on their feet, and Daniels gets to the top before Hernandez. Hernandez throws a right, but Daniels ducks, and slams Hernandez’s head off the ladder, causing the big man to fall off the ladder and crash to the mat. Daniels goes to grab the belts, but then looks at the cheering crowd. He then positions himself on Hernandez’s side, and hops to the top of the ladder……BEST MOONSAULT EVER! FROM A FIFTEEN FOOT LADDER!! The crowd goes wild and all 4 men are lying, broken, and battered in the ring. Daniels slowly begins to stir, and he gets to his feet, but is holding his ribs as he picks the ladder up, and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Homicide gets up also, and both men now, are slowly climbing it. Both men get to the top and begin reaching for the belt……AND BOTH MEN GRAB IT!! Hernandez gets up…..AND HE PULLS THE LADDER OUT FROM UNDERNEATH THEM BOTH!! BUT THEY HANG ON!!

The crowd is going wild, as both men are hanging from the belt, and Daniels manages to kick Homicide…..AND HOMICIDE CRASHES TO THE MAT!! The crowd goes wild, and Daniels is trying to wrench the belt, but Hernandez is trying to reach up and grab him……Daniels lets go…..AND NAILS A HURRICANRANA TO HERNANDEZ AS HE FALLS!! OH MY GOD!! The crowd goes wild, and then a massive cheer goes up, as Styles is up, and he has a ladder. He sets it up, and slowly begins climbing it. Homicide is starting to stir in the ring, and Styles is halfway up the ladder when…..WHAM! A CHAIR SHOT TO THE SPINE!! ITS BROTHER RAY! WHAT THE HELL? The crowd are shocked as Team 3D are in the ring, and they haul Styles up……3D!!! They slide out, and laugh as they exit up the ramp, and Homcide is now climbing the ladder…..and he reaches up…..AND TAKES THE BELTS!! LAX HAVE WON IT! LAX HAVE REGAINED THEIR TAG TITLES…..WITH THE HELP OF TEAM 3D??

Crowd Reaction = 86%

Match Quality = 97%

Overall Rating = 81%

The camera’s go backstage, and the crowd gets all excited as we see Scott Steiner in his ring gear, chain mail and sunglasses headed to the ring. The time is near.

Segment 7: Scott Steiner versus Kurt Angle

Siren’s blare out from the speakers and the crowd boo’s wildly, as Steiner walks out, flexing and posing. He enters and waits…..and the crowd is roaring with cheers……’MEDAL’ hits…..AND THE OVATION IS HUGE!! The crowd is going wild, and sure enough, through the curtain…..IS KURT ANGLE!! KURT ANGLE IS HERE!! The crowd is going nuts, and Angle does his pyro, and then gets into the ring, and does his spin, as the cheer continues. He hands his medals to the ref, and just stares at Steiner, who stares back, as a massive ‘ANGLE ANGLE!’ chant echoes. Both men square up to each other, and then Steiner slaps Angle…..AND ANGLE HAMMERS STEINER WITH RIGHTS!! The crowd goes wild as he backs Steiner into the corner, and continues hammering him. He whips him to the ropes, and as Steiner comes back, Angle grabs him…..BELLY TO BELLY!! The crowd goes wild, and Steiner rolls out of the ring.

Angle goes out after him, but Steiner catches him with a cheap right, and then slams his head off the steel steps. He then runs and slams Angle off the announcer’s table and yells ‘WELCOME TO TNA!’, and then nails some hard rights. He pulls Angle up, and rolls him into the ring. Angle gets up slowly, and Steiner hurls him to the ropes, and nails a big Steinerline as he comes back…..he kisses the bicep…..AND DROPS THE ELBOW! 1……2..KICK OUT! Steiner rolls off, and arrogantly does some push ups. Angle gets up, and Steiner grabs him…..BELLY TO BELLY!! 1…….2….KICK OUT! Steiner yells ‘LETS END THIS NOW!’ He pulls Angle up, but Angle breaks free, and he begins to hammer at Steiner with rights, and Steiner throws one back, Angle ducks……GERMAN SUPLEX!! The crowd cheers, and Angle holds on……ANOTHER GERMAN SUPLEX!! The crowd is going wild, and Angle goes for a third……but Steiner spins round……AND NAILS A COMPLETE SHOT! The crowd boo, and Steiner covers……1…….2…..KICK OUT!!!

A massive cheer goes up, and Steiner looks shocked. He flips Angle onto his front, and he sets him up…..STEINER RECLIENER!! HE HAS IT LOCKED IN!! The crowd are booing, and Kurt Angle is beginning to fade…..but then rolls out……AND LOCKS ON THE ANKLE LOCK!! The crowd goes wild, but Steiner kicks him off, and Angle bounces to the ropes. Steiner gets up, and goes to whip Angle to the ropes, but Angle underhooks the arm…..ANGLE SLAM!! HE NAILED IT! The crowd cheers, and Angle looks at them, and takes down the straps. He then grabs Steiner’s ankle……AND LOCKS ON THE ANKLE LOCK!! A massive cheer goes up, and Steiner is howling in pain, and Angle is wrenching like a man possessed. Steiner reaches to the ropes…….BUT HE TAPS!! STEINER TAPS OUT!! The crowd goes wild, as Angle lets go, and his arm is raised. He leaves to a standing ovation. KURT ANGLE HAS ARRIVED IN TNA!! WHAT A MOMENT!!

Crowd Reaction = 93%

Match Quality = 79%

Overall Rating = 79%

Segment 8: NWA Heavyweight Championship

Jeff Jarrett© vs Raven

After a small video to show some of the battles between these 2 men, Raven’s theme hits, and the crowd gives a massive cheer as he walks out. He does his crucifix pose, and then waits. Jarrett’s theme kicks in, and the crowd boo’s wildly, as the King of the Mountain walks out, with the title around his waist. He enters the ring, and hands the belt to Earl Hebner, who raises it up, and then calls for the bell and the crowd cheer. Raven and Jarrett lock up, and Jarrett gets a side headlock. But Raven counters with a wristlock, and then a go behind. Jarrett drops to his knee, and snapmare’s Raven over, and locks on a chinlock. Raven gets to his feet, and he sends Jarrett to the ropes, and nails a Drop Toe Hold. He quickly locks on a headlock, but Jarrett quickly gets a leg scissors, and Raven releases. Both men get up, and Raven nails an arm drag, but then Jarrett does aswell. Both men get up and stare down and the crowd applaud, obviously surprised that these 2 are chain wrestling. It’s a bit unexpected.

Raven and Jarrett go for another lock up, but Jarrett nails a sneaky kick to the gut, and then a hard right. He grabs Raven, and nails an arm wrench, and locks on an arm bar. Raven rolls Jarrett up….1…..KICK OUT! Both men get up, and Raven nails a powerful clothesline, and the crowd cheer. Jarrett rolls out of the ring, and angrily kicks the ring steps, holding his jaw. Raven beckons him to get back in, and as he does, Raven nails some hard rights, whips him to the ropes, and nails a kitchen sink, sending Jarrett flipping. Jarrett gets up angrily again, and charges at Raven, but Raven sends him to the ropes……AND NAILS A BIG BACK BODY DROP!! He covers….1…KICK OUT! Jarrett angrily gets up, and he slaps Raven. Raven slaps him back, but then Jarrett rakes the eyes. As Raven turns, Jarrett grabs Raven’s head and pulls him back as he drops to one knee…..AND RAVEN’S NECK CRACKS OFF JARRETTS KNEE!! WHAT A MODIFIED NECKBREAKER! Cover…..1……2…..KICK OUT!!

Jarrett angrily mounts Raven, and nails some vicous rights, and Hebner has to haul him off. Jarrett angrily shoves Hebner out of the way, runs, and boot’s Raven in the ribs. Raven rolls over, and Jarrett slides out of the ring, and pulls Raven’s leg around the ring post……AND SLAMS HIS KNEE AGAINST IT!! The crowd boo, and Raven yells in pain. Jarrett does it once again…..and again! He turns around and yells at the crowd, who boo wildly back, and he goes to do it again……BUT RAVEN PULLS HIS LEG BACK…..AND JARRETTS FACE HITS THE POST!! The crowd cheers, and Raven rolls out, limping, and he nails a dazed Jarrett with some vicous rights, and then slams his head off the announcer’s table. Jarrett turns and charges at Raven……BUT RAVEN NAILS A DROP TOE HOLD…..AND JARRETT COLLIDES INTO THE STEEL STEPS! The crowd cheers, and they get louder, as Raven pulls the cover off the announcer’s table at ringside.

Raven limps to the ring, and rolls in and out to restart the count, and Jarrett quickly nails a hard right to the gut. Raven hunches over, and Jarrett runs and hurls him headfirst into the steps, which Raven knocks over. The crowd boo, and Jarrett pulls the monitors out, and drags Raven near to the table. He rolls Raven on, and climbs up with him, and the crowd are on their feet with excitement, as Tenay and West are having a fit at ringside. Jarrett nails a right to Raven, and Raven nails one back. Jarrett nails a kick to the gut……hooks him in……STROKE……NO!! RAVEN HOOKS THE ARM…..ROCK BOTTOM!! WHAT THE HELL? RAVEN JUST NAILED A ROCK BOTTOM THROUGH THE ANNOUNCERS TABLE!! The crowd is going wild with cheers as both men are laying motionless on the outside of the ring, and the referee is at the count of 5. Raven rolls off, and he crawls to the ring, and rolls in and out to once again break the count. He pulls Jarrett out from the wreckage, and rolls him in and he covers…….1………2……..KICK OUT!! SO CLOSE!!

Raven cant believe it, and he pulls Jarrett up, and sets him up…..RAVEN EFFECT…..NO! JARRETT HELD ONTO THE ROPES, AND RAVEN FELL BY HIMSELF!! He whacks his head hard off the mat, and lays holding it, as Jeff Jarrett shakes the cobwebs, and then drags Raven to the middle of the ring, grabs his legs…..AND LOCKS ON THE FIGURE FOUR!! The crowd boo, and Raven is wrenching and writhing in pain, as Jarrett pulls back harder and harder. Raven raises his hand…..but he doesn’t tap, he slams it down, and in a mighty show of strength……FLIPS IT OVER!! The crowd cheer, and now Jarrett is screaming in pain, but he reaches out and grabs the ropes. Raven has to let go, and both men get up slowly, turn…..AND NAIL A CLOTHESLINE AT THE SAME TIME!! The crowd applauds, these 2 have been going for 17 minutes now, and they both lay there not moving, as the referee begins to count. 1……..2……

As he gets to the count of 6, both men begin to move, and at 8, both men are up. Jarrett throws a right, but Raven blocks it, and nails one of his own, then another, and another, and he backs Jarrett into the turnbuckle. He whips across to the other one, runs, clothesline…..holds on……BULLDOG!! 1…….2…..KICK OUT!! Raven is getting all fired up, and he pulls Jarrett up……JARRETT NAILS A JAWBREAKER!! Raven stumbles back, and Jarrett nails a dropkick to the bad knee, and Raven goes down hard. Jarrett angrily rolls out of the ring, and the crowd boo, as he throws the time keeper to the floor, picks up the chair, and angrily slams it shut. He picks something else up, and as he enters, he and Hebner struggle over the chair, and Jarrett lets go, and Hebner falls over with it. With Hebner distracted, the crowd boo, as Jarrett has the NWA Championship in his hand, and is stalking Raven with it as he is getting up. He charges…..BUT RAVEN KICKS HIM IN THE GUT!! Jarrett drops the belt, and Raven picks it up……AND JARRETT FALLS DOWN HOLDING HIS FACE!!

What is Jarrett doing? The crowd are booing, and Raven looks confused, but Hebner turns…..and he can see Jarrett down holding his face……and Raven with the belt……AND HE CALLS FOR A DQ!! The Detroit crowd is going ballistic, and Raven cannot believe what has just happened…..and he kicks Hebner in the gut…..RAVEN EFFECT!! The crowd cheers, and Raven angrily pulls Jarrett up…..kick to the gut…..RAVEN EFFECT!! Suddenly, 6 security guards swarm the ring, and Raven takes down one with a clothesline, and then hurls another one to the outside. He then runs…..and as he Bulldogs one…..HE CLOTHESLINES ANOTHER!! He takes another one down with a clothesline, and the last one to charge gets a kick to the gut…..AND A RAVEN EFFECT!! RAVEN HAS SNAPPED!! The crowd goes wild, and Raven picks up the title belt, hauls up Jarrett and WHAM!! RAVEN HITS HIM BETWEEN THE EYES!! Jarrett goes down bleeding, and Raven holds up the belt. BUT JEFF JARRETT HAS ONCE AGAIN CHEATED HIS WAY TO VICTORY!! WHAT A NIGHT!!

Crowd Reaction = 83%

Match Quality = 77%

Overall Rating = 73%

Overall Rating: 72%

IPB Image

Bound For Glory BuyRate

We got a buyrate of 0.76, which is fantastic, and the PPV was easily one of the best in TNA history.

Bound For Glory Lookback

What a night it was. Here at TNA, we wete blown away with every match, from top to bottom, but what a main event. Raven and Jeff Jarrett went for 25 minutes, in what was a back and fourth affair. And just when it looked like Raven might win, Jarrett fakes being hit with the belt. Raven got DQ'ed, but that wouldnt be the end of the action, as Raven not only decimated Jeff Jarrett and referee Earl Hebner with Raven Effects, he tore into a 6 man security team who came to calm him down. Raven may have been cheated out of his title victory, but you can be sure he wont take it lying down.

The feud between LAX and Styles and Daniels finally came to a head last night, in an amazing ladder match that saw some of the craziest spots in wrestling history. But while the rivalry ended with LAX once again becomming the NWA Tag Team Champions, a new rivalry seems to have begun, as for no reason known as of yet, Team 3D raced to the ring and assaulted AJ Styles, as he was on the brink of winning, and retaining the belts. This rivalry will sure to be a great one, but can it match the one we have seen dominate the tag division for the past few months?

Also, history was made as Kurt Angle finally made his first TNA appearence.....and he didnt dissapoint. Looking 100% fit and healthy, Angle tore into Steiner from the off, looking for some retribution after Steiner broke his brother Eric's ankle last week on Impact. Angle nailed his Angle Slam, and made Big Poppa Pump tap out to the Ankle Lock. Angle is here in TNA.....ITS REAL!! ITS DAMN REAL!!!

Bound For Glory Superstar

Abyss

Although many would pick Angle for his debut vitory, many have overlooked the fact that Abyss pinned Sting 1....2....3 in the middle of the ring last night. All be it with a little distraction from James Mitchell, but Abyss picked up a huge win.

TNA PPV Poll

Please answer the following Bound For Glory Questions:

Match of the Night:

Personal Favourite Match:

Move of the Night:

Shock of the Night:

Mark Out Moment:

Superstar of the Night:

Please send your asnwers in, it was a huge event for us here at TNA, and we would like to know what you fans truly thought.

All the best,

Mike Tenay

IPB Image

IPB Image

TNA Impact Preview

Thursday 26th October 2006

The fallout from Bound For Glory is upon us, and what a night it was for the company. And tonight, its only going to get better. Jeff Jarrett cheated his way into retaining his title against Raven. Well tonight, Jim Cornette has promised to address the situation, as we all know, Cornette isnt fond of Jeff Jarrett's constant cheating. What could he have planned? At Bound For Glory, Kurt Angle made his first TNA appearence, and impressivly defeated Scott Steiner. Tonight, we will hear from the Olympic Hero for the first time, as he will be in the Asylum tonight! This should be good.....DAMN good!

Also tonight, Team 3D have been granted the oppurtunity to explain their actions at Bound For Glory. For those who dont know, Team £D shocked the fans as they turned on AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels, and cost them their titles against LAX. Monty Brown took one hell of a beating from Samoa Joe at Bound For Glory, but he ended up hightailing it. Well tonight, the 'Alpha Male' will be in action, as he goes one on one with Kip James.

In other action, the NWA Tag Team Championships will be on the line, as the LAX put the titles up against the fan favourite team of Shark Boy and Norman Smiley. And also, in a non-title bout, Senshi will go one on one against Chris Sabin. Its set to be an action packed night, dont miss.....

TNA IMPACT! LIVE, at 8pm.....only on Spike TV!

Confirmed Matches:

LAX© vs Norman Smiley & Shark Boy

Senshi vs Chris Sabin

Kip James vs Monty Brown

Wow, I have just read through this thing finally and man, I think this is a totally awesome piece of work. I thought Bound for Glory was very impressive and man, I was so shocked that Abyss beat Sting. Maybe, just Maybe, Abyss will one day have the gold? just maybe! I hope so!

Jarrett screw job was very good. The Angle match was very good although I'm sure Steiner probably cried himself to sleep that night. The Team 3D screw job was also very good. I could go on forever but I very much enjoyed this product. Better booking than TNA itself on many occasions.

Keep up the top work

Edited by DaveKOTW

LAX© vs Norman Smiley & Shark Boy -- What the hell did they do to get a title shot <_<

Senshi vs Chris Sabin -- Meh, I don't like Sabin.

Kip James vs Monty Brown -- Get him back on track.

I'm really liking this. I just read it in its entirety and I'm really impressed. Like Dave, I think you're beating TNA in some areas, and I'm also surprised Abyss beat Sting.