Rate my band poster.

Alright... here's the thing. Don't rate it on skill to make or anything because all it would be is a background and font. Rate it on if it catches the eye or not and is laid out properly. Please not you have to open it to see the stars.

Edited by TAKA Apshamoku

The number of different fonts is a bit off putting, and the alignment seems to be a bit here and there as well.

The 16th Avenure thing seems to go into what I'm seeing as the left side of the page. It's not symmetrical. Maybe if the top row of text and the modern machine thing were nudged a bit to the left (maybe even the size of the modern machine text could be shrunk?) it would even things out a bit possibly.

Beyond that, it's black on white, very simple and effective.

It's the only focal point I have... but the guys in Modern Machine want there to be more pictures... fading the logo they want into the back though just looks ackward and such. I am going to have to print that out with the changes I make from this topic and promote it under their noses. :shifty: