Sony PSP

THIR13EN²

I wouldn't waste the money, the PSP is in serious trouble. The GTA games are on or will be on the PS2 and other than that, there ain't much. I'd get a DS or even the dying GBA (for the massive library) before even considering the PSP.

I wouldn't waste the money, the PSP is in serious trouble. The GTA games are on or will be on the PS2 and other than that, there ain't much. I'd get a DS or even the dying GBA (for the massive library) before even considering the PSP.

Do keep in mind that, should you go with a DS, you can still play GBA games. Meanwhile, the GBA plays GB Color and black-and-white GB games. Something to be aware of if you weren't already.

I'll bite the bullet and say that the PSP is a solid system. It's not the end-all, be-all system it was originally hyped to be, but it plays mp3s/videos, surfs the web, and has a few (and I do stress *few*) solid games out there. If you're looking for a multimedia handheld that also plays games, go for it. If you're looking for a game machine, though, Nintendo DS by miles.

If only for Nintendogs :shifty:

I have a PSP there are some great games out there like Lumines, Burnout Legends, Wipeout, MGA Series plus many more that I are coming out or are already out.

If you are getting a PS3 then it could be a good idea if the PS3 does in fact end up having joint features with the PSP.

On the negative side though the PSP was overhyped to make it seem like it was the greatest handheld ever due to everything it can do and its graphics. As we all see though great graphics = great games.

If you are a fan of such series like Metal Gear Solid, Final Fantasy or Grand Theft Auto PSP is the way to go.

In the end just make sure you research what you are buying so you don't regret it.