Banners

My first attempt at graphics for a while, I'm not the greatest, I certainly can't do what alot of people do, but here are my attempts:

cageanglefinalresolution.jpg

joejerichofinalresolution.jpg

ajdanielsamwfinalresolution.jpg

abyssrhinofinalresolution.jpg

stingravenfinalresolution.jpg

sabinsenshifinalresolution.jpg

team3dlaxfinalresolution.jpg

jarrettkillingsfinalresolution.jpg

All feedback is welcome, whether it be positive or negative.

I used MS Paint & PSPX to create them, used a random picture of flames for the background.

Thanks people.....

I've seen alot worse, for someone getting the hang of things they aren't so bad, but I've always wondered why do people feel they must use MS paint and PSP? I've been using PSP 8 for years, and have never felt the need to use the quite inferior paint with it. What does Paint do that PSP can't?

I personally use it due to it's cut and paste techniques and the option to turn "Draw Opaque" on and off, never quite managed to figure it out with PSP.

I used to use PSP7, but since formatting my PC it's been gone, and I couldn't seem to find a good download of 7, so I ended up getting X.

Cheers for the feedback though, 'tis much appriciated :D:D

I personally use it due to it's cut and paste techniques and the option to turn "Draw Opaque" on and off, never quite managed to figure it out with PSP.

I used to use PSP7, but since formatting my PC it's been gone, and I couldn't seem to find a good download of 7, so I ended up getting X.

I can definately say that I got them from PSDProtocol, I used to use other PSD sites, but Protocol is the best one I could find. (If anyone knows better sites then feel free to PM or reply here).

After looking closely (and putting my glasses on) I can see the white outline you're on about, and I now feel like a bit of a prat for posting stuff that looks like that. Any advice on how to get rid of the white outlines?

Would really appriciate any help with it, like I said further up I'm pretty weak at gfx, but I suppose we all start somewhere, and I'm on my way to getting Photoshop CS2 v9.0. Other people seem to have had good success with it, maybe that's partly where I'm going wrong, it's got high ratings and good reviews from what I can see and what I've read. More people seem to favour it than PSP, so screw it, let's give it a shot.....