Universal Championship Wrestling

Guest Mr. Krone

rosters can always change...the concenpt isnt bad...the roster is a bit much early on...but hell...all you need to do to solve that is say something like

TNA goes global...written contracts all round, you lose some of your roster....its not the end of the world...

Guest Mr. Krone

UCWShowdown-1.jpg

Date: Saturday, December 2, 2006

Announcers: Tony Schiavone and Josh Matthews

The beginning of the show starts off by showing the events of Danger Zone. With Johnny Kashmere turning on Trent Acid and driving him through a table. We then see Chris Chetti's debut, along with him beating Hero, but getting beat down afterwards. Next, Jimmy Rave is seen with the North American Title being held high over his head next to Bill Alfonso after the Greeting's from Ghana. Samoa Joe is seen delivering his Muscle Buster on Brock Lesnar onto a chair, but getting Black Hole Slammed into a pile of tacks. James Mitchell comes in the ring and celebrates with his monster as UCW Showdown goes on the air.

Tony Schiavone welcomes us to what will sure be a Showdown not to miss. As him and Josh Matthews talk's about the Battle of the Champions main event, AJ Styles makes his way down to the ring as the opening contest on UCW Showdown get's underway in high flying fashion.

Single's Match

AJ Styles vs. Jerelle Clarke

Referee: Brian Hebner

Jerelle Clarke starts off the match with a European uppercut onto AJ Styles. Styles comes back with a dropkick that sends Clarke back into a corner and allows AJ to hit a double foot stomp on Clarke's chest and bounce off to hit an even stronger dropkick in the chest. With Clarke falling down to his knees, AJ throws him between his legs and signal's for the Styles Clash. Jay Fury, Jerelle Clarke's tag team partner comes running down the aisle and into the ring. He tries to get in, but referee Brian Hebner won't let him get by. He throws a pair of brass knucks to Jerelle and allows him to drill AJ with the knuckles. Once the evidence is disposed of, Jerelle pins AJ as Jay Fury get's off of the apron and backs up as the referee counts the pinfall. After the match, Fury and Jerelle begin to go to school on AJ, but Styles begins to fight back. Just as he is about to get taken down again, Air Paris runs out to help his former WCW Cruserweight Tag Team partner. Now in the ring, both men lay out the Fast and Furious team and leave the ring after shaking each other's hands.

(Overall Rating: 72%)

Winner: Jerelle Clarke via. Pinfall

In the back, Todd Grisham is standing by with Trent Acid. Acid is holding his back lightly as Grisham looks at the injured Acid whom had been turned on by his long time partner Johnny Kashmere at Danger Zone. Grisham begins to talk as Acid takes his hand off of his back.

Todd Grisham: Trent Acid, just one week ago, your longtime partner in Johnny Kashmere turned on you by delivering a Backseat Driver from the top of a ladder through a table on you. What are your thoughts on this?

Trent Acid: Well, I personally feel like hell. My back is killing me, and my partner turned on me. Why? Probably because he wants to hog the spotlight like always and knew that he couldn't do that because of my newly found popularity. Johnny Kashmere is nothing more than a self centered bitch.

Todd Grisham: When will you be back in the ring and going strong again?

Trent Acid: Well, I have been cleared to wrestle on New Year's Eve at Paradise City. My opponent for that night has already been determined by Bret Hart and I think it's pretty obvious that everyone knows who my opponent is... Johnny Kashmere. I will be out for blood, and I will make Kashmere's spill all over that canvas when December 31 rolls around. He better be ready for the fight of his life.

Todd Grisham: Ladies and gentleman, Trent Acid, formerly of the Backseat Boyz. We will be right back to UCW Showdown after this commerical break.

(Overall Rating: 67%)

Commerical Break

When we come back, Josh Matthews informs us that the next contest will be between Chris Chetti and Colt Cabana. If Chris Hero interfer's in the match in any way, he will be canned by Chetti. Schiavone suggests that in that case, Hero had mine as well stay in the back, before he ends up like Michael Fay.

Single's Match

Chris Chetti vs. Colt Cabana

Referee: Mike Chioda

Chris Chetti comes out strong by delivering a flying elbow to the face of Cabana, who stumbles back a bit. Coming back to, Cabana rebounds with a clothesline that turns Chetti inside out. Cabana follows up with elbow after elbow and climbs to the top rope where he drops a leg across the neck of Chetti. Cabana picks up Chetti, but is met with a series of suplex's that scramble the brain of Colt. Chetti locks in a figure-four on Cabana, but it get's turned over and turns the entire tide of the match. Meanwhile, the current UCW North American champion comes onto the stage and begins watching the match as Bill Alfonso blows the whistle at his side. Not even taking notice, Cabana picks up Chetti and delivers a massive Colt 45 that surely knocks out Chris Chetti. Cabana pins Chetti, but both men are ambushed after the ring by Chris Hero. As Rave watches from a distance, (wanting to stay out of it, so he can be fresh for his match) Chris Hero unloads on both men. After two chair shots to both men, Chris Hero leaves the ring as the crowd boo's loudly in suprising fashion.

(Overall Rating: 66%)

Winner: Colt Cabana via. Pinfall

In the back, Nick Gage is sitting inside of a locker. He has a towel over his head and begins to speak as the camera get's closer and closer to his face. He blows on the towel a bit before beginning.

Nick Gage: The time is perfect for our invasion. I have realized that you need to be cuthroat if you want to make it in the wrestling buisness and with that comes friends and foes. I have alligned myself with two of the best up and coming stars to form a stable that fully intends on wreaking hell all over the UCW. We are the Atomic Catastrophy and we intend to cause just that.

The camera pans out and shows the faces of Chris Cage and Chris Stevens. Both men have camo on along with black paint under their eyes as if they are preparing to go to war. Nick Gage get's up and walks to the middle of the room. He turns around and looks at both men.

Nick Gage: Boys, our main objective is to show Universal Championship Wrestling that all talent should be treated equal. Our job is to wreak as much hell on this company is possible. Wheather it is good or bad is those fans decision, but if we don't do this, then we may as well put the boots up and throws ourselves to the sharks, because we would be nothing more than minows in a sea of hungry sharks.

Gage points at both men who drop to the floor and do ten push-ups. After they complete their push-ups, Gage drops to the floor and does his share as the troops encourage him on. We go back to Tony and Josh at the announce table as Samoa Joe's entrance hits.

(Overall Rating: 59%)

Samoa Joe enters the ring and grabs a microphone from Kevin Marx, but before even being able to speak a word, Brock Lesnar comes out from the back and begins to make his way down to the ring. Joe waits as Lesnar makes his entrance and all into the ring. Joe whipes some sweat away as he stands in the ring.

Samoa Joe: Brock Lesnar, just the man I was looking for. Brock, Abyss is the UCW World Champion, but I don't want that. I want a single's match with you at Paradise City. You must be asking yourself "Why in the hell does he want a match with me?". Well, the answer is simple Brock. I don't need a championship belt to say that I am the best. I have to defeat the best to say I am the best and you are the best this company has to offer.

Brock Lesnar: There is no doubt that I am the best in this comapny. Nobody can shine a light on me as far as that goes, but for you to say that you want to face me is degrating. I am Brock Lesnar, a walking time bomb!

Samoa Joe: Time bomb eh? Where were you last Saturday time bomb? If nobody can shine a light on you, then why did I take you out of the match last Saturday with a Muscle Buster on a trash can?

Brock walks back and forth, as if he is pacing. He cranks his neck a little bit and turns to face Samoa Joe who is laughing at Lesnar. Brock puts the microphone up to his own mouth and begins to talk.

Brock Lesnar: That title means shit to me! What credibility does it have? Their is no lineage behind that belt, and for me to win it would be nothing... Yet... Give that championship a few more months, maybe a year, then I will talk about challenging for the belt, but right now, I am above the belt.

Samoa Joe: Well, if you are higher than the belt, than why not challenge the true man above the belt? Cause I know that if you got in the ring with me, I would take you out, just like the Vikings did to your football career.

Lesnar leans back and fires a punch at Joe that rocks him a little. He looks into the eyes of Brock and fires back with a punch of his own that rocks Lesnar, but nothing more and nothing less. Both men look into each other's eyes as the crowd is rocking.

Brock Lesnar: You want me at Paradise City? You want to face the best amature wrestler in the history of the NCAA? You want a former WWE Champion, King of the Ring and Royal Rumble winner?

Samoa Joe: Son, this isn't the WWE. This is UCW...

Brock Lesnar: Son? Why I should knock the piss out of you for saying that, but I will wait. Until Paradise City... You can have your match that you want so bad, now the only question is how hard will you train for the biggest fight of your life?

Joe looks down at the ground then at the crowd who are chanting his name in unison. The entire arena is shaking at the announcment until Joe's words echo throughout the Hard Rock Cafe.

Samoa Joe: I will train hard enough to cripple your ass.

Joe drops the microphone and leaves the ring as Lesnar shakes his head as if saying that Samoa Joe is making a fatal mistake. Joe turns around at the top of the entrance ramp and throws up his hang loose singal's much to the crowds enjoyment as UCW goes to commerical.

Commercial Break

In the back, Todd Grisham is standing by with Abyss and James Mitchell. As they are preparing for their huge match up next, Jim Mitchell begins to speak in his ever so sinister voice as it bursts through the arena.

James Mitchell: My weapon of mass destruction is the UCW World Champion. With this belt, he has proved that he is the best this company has to offer, much to the contrary of what those two jerk off's claimed earlier.

Grisham just stands by as Mitchell has the interview in his own hands.

James Mitchell: My monster is the most sick and twisted son of a bitch this company will ever see and I dare for anyone else to prove otherwise. Their is no man that can match his insanity and tonight will just further this theory and turn it into a law of nature.

Battle of the Titles

Abyss ©/Jimmy Rave © vs. The Briscoe Brothers ©

Referee: Scott Armstrong

With the single's champions team of managers on the outside, the Briscoe's are clearly out numbered. The Briscoe's hold up strong for the beinning of the match but slowly start to get worn down late as Abyss throws them around like ragdolls as Jimmy Rave stands in the corner. When Rave does come in, he get's dropped by the Briscoe's, but Abyss grabs a table and throws it in the ring. Rave tags in the mad man who knocks out Mark Briscoe and set's up Jay Briscoe for a chokeslam through the table, but suddenly, the lights go off in the arena for around 10 seconds. When they come back on, Abyss is seen lying in splinters on the canvas as Jay Briscoe has the cover for the pin. Standing above Abyss is Masato Tanaka with his signature taunt. He looks down at Abyss and laughs as the referee goes down for the cover. Jimmy Rave can't get the save in time as he comes up just short. Masato Tanaka walks out of the ring and up the aisle as Abyss lie knocked out for the very first time as UCW Showdown goes off the air.

(Overall Rating: 75%)

Winners: The Briscoe Brothers via. Pinfall

END OF SHOW

(Overall Rating: 68%)

• 7 months later...